Grimm's Fairy Tale Mafia - Day 13

Moderator: Community Team

Have you cleaned up your sock account and returned it unharmed to your Hosts?

Yes
75%
No, not yet but will soon
No votes
Nope cuz we hosted/Bea/Roxy/Ser Sockinthestone
25%

Total votes: 16
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 184

Re: Grimm's Fairy Tale Mafia - Day 9

Post by Ned Flanders »

Anchorete Playfulure wrote:I am planning on talking today, and will not let anyone bully me out of it :) I intended to rush and do it before the poll ended, but the poll ended before I got home, so I will take my time.

I was trying to keep up with the thread today on my phone, and was not real thrilled about what I saw. It felt kinda like bullying; "Why did you do this when we said we weren't going to do it? How could you possibly know this, I don't see it listed in the roles? Why could you say 'Don't lynch this person, when we all know she's bad'" and so forth. Trying to push people to divulge if they have info, and HOW they know something is not civvie behavior in my eyes.

I think Miyuki is bad, possibly one of the SKs, maybe the witch, but not civvie.

First off, Dierdre may or may not have known the word, she may or may not have been the only one to know it. There are secrets; I very, very, very sincerely doubt that Dierdre is a baddie, and I have my own reasons for saying that, and I have no plans to discuss them.

Second, Orangesprite may have had her own reasons for thinking Carmen may have been correctly roleclaiming. As the person who shoved that roleclaim in everyones faces when they did not see it initially, Miyuki, when someone who may have had reason to believe it did so you have some chutzpah blaming them for it.

I am going to vote for Carmen, because I think she is bad. But I am going to keep talking this day becasue Miyuki has been running this thread, and I think she is bad too, and she needs to be next. She spent today flinging tons o'mud hoping some of it would stick. I think she named everyone but me, Izett & Shand (or maybe I missed where she mentioned me or Shand).
R U :mad: ?
Assault
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 104

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Anchorete Playfulure wrote:I am planning on talking today, and will not let anyone bully me out of it :) I intended to rush and do it before the poll ended, but the poll ended before I got home, so I will take my time.

I was trying to keep up with the thread today on my phone, and was not real thrilled about what I saw. It felt kinda like bullying; "Why did you do this when we said we weren't going to do it? How could you possibly know this, I don't see it listed in the roles? Why could you say 'Don't lynch this person, when we all know she's bad'" and so forth. Trying to push people to divulge if they have info, and HOW they know something is not civvie behavior in my eyes.

I think Miyuki is bad, possibly one of the SKs, maybe the witch, but not civvie.

First off, Dierdre may or may not have known the word, she may or may not have been the only one to know it. There are secrets; I very, very, very sincerely doubt that Dierdre is a baddie, and I have my own reasons for saying that, and I have no plans to discuss them.

Second, Orangesprite may have had her own reasons for thinking Carmen may have been correctly roleclaiming. As the person who shoved that roleclaim in everyones faces when they did not see it initially, Miyuki, when someone who may have had reason to believe it did so you have some chutzpah blaming them for it.

I am going to vote for Carmen, because I think she is bad. But I am going to keep talking this day becasue Miyuki has been running this thread, and I think she is bad too, and she needs to be next. She spent today flinging tons o'mud hoping some of it would stick. I think she named everyone but me, Izett & Shand (or maybe I missed where she mentioned me or Shand).

Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

:sigh:

:D :lorab:
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Ok, I think I need to apologize if my questions and numerous posts today offended people. It was not my intention, but if I have no clue about whats going on, I have to ask questions. Otherwise, just like in my last game, what if I won a nk or something, but don't know who is good and who is bad, then I just wouldn't use it. I am very in the dark, and didnt mean any harm in trying to get answers.

As a show of good faith, I will put the odd vote on myself, and if there is a switch, then I'll be the one to go.
Assault
Operator
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 105

Post by Operator »

:omg:
:stare:
:ponder:
:WTF:
:overreact:
:martini:
:huh:
:stare:
Management
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 98

Post by Gunther »

Miyuki Lovelymoth wrote:

No I am not mad, but I really do think you are trying to push everyone in the direction you want to go, and I don't think that that is a civvie direction. Today you really reminded me of one of those fireworks that spins in a circle, spewing sparks in every direction. You just threw mud every which way. And you have been making a bid to control conversation, and trying to get people to tell what they know and how they know it. When I said I thought I saw someone make a role hint, you basically MADE me say what I saw, and I don't see that as a civ thing to do. The reason Carmen lived as long as she has is that several people backed off of her more than once due to the "role hints" you shoved under our noses. I think making role hints is bad enough, but pointing them out to people is something I fail to see as being civvie minded.

Some of the mud you flung was likely good mud, Carmen is last or next to last, on her team. If you are either on the Witch Team or the SKs, then Fane could be on the other team, or Laine. But most of it was just mud, IMO. So that YOU could determine who is next of the lynch parade, and control the rest of the game. Again, not seeing how this could be civ.

Mad, absolutley not. Resolute, definitely.

Linki: Miyuki, not offended <3, you are playing the game as you see fit, as am I. I am NOT offended, i just disagree with you. No more, no less. I don't think you are a bad person, but I still think you are a baddie :)
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Anchorete Playfulure wrote:
Miyuki Lovelymoth wrote:

No I am not mad, but I really do think you are trying to push everyone in the direction you want to go, and I don't think that that is a civvie direction. Today you really reminded me of one of those fireworks that spins in a circle, spewing sparks in every direction. You just threw mud every which way. And you have been making a bid to control conversation, and trying to get people to tell what they know and how they know it. When I said I thought I saw someone make a role hint, you basically MADE me say what I saw, and I don't see that as a civ thing to do. The reason Carmen lived as long as she has is that several people backed off of her more than once due to the "role hints" you shoved under our noses. I think making role hints is bad enough, but pointing them out to people is something I fail to see as being civvie minded.

Some of the mud you flung was likely good mud, Carmen is last or next to last, on her team. If you are either on the Witch Team or the SKs, then Fane could be on the other team, or Laine. But most of it was just mud, IMO. So that YOU could determine who is next of the lynch parade, and control the rest of the game. Again, not seeing how this could be civ.

Mad, absolutley not. Resolute, definitely.

Linki: Miyuki, not offended <3, you are playing the game as you see fit, as am I. I am NOT offended, i just disagree with you. No more, no less. I don't think you are a bad person, but I still think you are a baddie :)
Alot of what you say up there is evidently how it looked to you, and some others. All I can say is that from my position, we had Carmen as a suspect, and no one else. There are not alot of people left in the game, and it seems like by now, there should be more people looking guilty. I also was not trying to bring up info, or make anyone say they had info. I thought the info roles were gone already. I truly didn't understand where people were getting this stuff from- And as far as trying to lead the thread, or control it, I was beating my brains out just trying to get people to say something, anything. Just name some suspects or something, but it felt like either no one had any, or else they were just bad and being cagey.

As far as me trying to see whether other players saw the supposed role hints, well, thats just me trying to make sure a civvie didnt get lynched. It did become obvious pretty quickly though that there was nothing civvie going on there. I also couldn't understand how people posting in the thread didnt seem suspicious to other players, but again, maybe thats just me.

I suppose I should just not post when I'm in the dark, so I won't say the wrong thing, but I don't know how to get a feel on people if I don't ask questions. And I really don't know how to play mafia without talking about things that seem suspicious to me. :shrug:
Assault
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

I get called out a lot, ALOT, based on meta game and subtext and tone, and mostly it is crap. But I am learning to moderate; not because I feel that I need to moderate (I think I'm great as I am :D ) but because others must think I do, because I am always getting called out by other civs when I am one.

I know you are an experienced player, based on your game play, and perhaps you do not see this about yourself as a gameplayer, but you are hella intimidating at times (I know that I can be as well, and irl, I am afraid of my own shadow half the time, lol).

And enough playing the "Why Must I be so Misunderstood" defense (and I will force you to stop talking at night). We will talk about this (much too extensively, I am sure) during the next night. For now let's lynch Carmen :)

:fiesta:
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

EBWOP: I will STOP forcing you to talk at night, not force you to stop talking; I am the one who needs to be forced to stop talking. My uncle gagged me once when I was nine, true story. And no one blamed him either.
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Anchorete Playfulure wrote:I get called out a lot, ALOT, based on meta game and subtext and tone, and mostly it is crap. But I am learning to moderate; not because I feel that I need to moderate (I think I'm great as I am :D ) but because others must think I do, because I am always getting called out by other civs when I am one.

I know you are an experienced player, based on your game play, and perhaps you do not see this about yourself as a gameplayer, but you are hella intimidating at times (I know that I can be as well, and irl, I am afraid of my own shadow half the time, lol).

And enough playing the "Why Must I be so Misunderstood" defense (and I will force you to stop talking at night). We will talk about this (much too extensively, I am sure) during the next night. For now let's lynch Carmen :)

:fiesta:
Haha, now that I know who you are, I realize that you know my playstyle quite well. And I had you in my trust column so far, but the above post tells me I might be wrong about that. And since you do know me, you know how hard it is for me to stop talking. It'll never happen :haha:
Assault
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

I missed the linki! :eek:
Assault
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 59

Re: Grimm's Fairy Tale Mafia - Night 8

Post by Snapshot »

Grutfud Orangesprite wrote:
Maybe its a *secret.*
DUN dun dunnnn...

votes Carmen

No sense in waiting.
Reporting
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

LOL, and I see I'm likely the last one to vote, AND SVS even voted for Carmen? That's awesome!
Reporting
Sockys2023
The Mark
Posts in topic: 67

Post by Sockys2023 »

Carmen.
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 58
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Quokka »

Carmen Brightsun.
To be recycled
Golf
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 112

Post by Golf »

Everyone has voted. Can we end the day early? There is not likely to be much discussion anyway due to certain bad powers.
Fractal
sprityo
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Perd Hapley »

It appears that Carmen has not voted yet.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Grutfud Orangesprite wrote:It appears that Carmen has not voted yet.
Yes, you are right. My apologies. I counted ten votes and ten players, but failed to notice one of the votes is not from a player. :haha:
Fractal
sprityo
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

I was going to mention that Carmen hasn't voted but we aren't supposed to talk. Why are you (everyone)? I don't see the point in having a silent day previously if now people are talking, especially as people picked on me for saying three words (excluding proper nouns).
To be recycled
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Laine, I think we kind of blew the whole defeat rumple plan right out of the starting gate last night. If he's still alive, he's probably got wat he needs by now.

On the last night, the wicked team tried to kill me. They found out that they couldn't get the job done though, so 2 civvies lived to see another day :)
In case there is a lynch switch, I thought that should be known.
Assault
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Perd Hapley »

Laine Crystalsteam wrote:I was going to mention that Carmen hasn't voted but we aren't supposed to talk. Why are you (everyone)? I don't see the point in having a silent day previously if now people are talking, especially as people picked on me for saying three words (excluding proper nouns).
I promise not to pick on you. :smile:
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 34

Post by NurseWilgy »

:( :overreact:

Oh well. Time for some zombie wine. :wine:
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

Miyuki Lovelymoth wrote:Laine, I think we kind of blew the whole defeat rumple plan right out of the starting gate last night. If he's still alive, he's probably got wat he needs by now.

On the last night, the wicked team tried to kill me. They found out that they couldn't get the job done though, so 2 civvies lived to see another day :)
What do you mean 2 civvies?
To be recycled
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Laine Crystalsteam wrote:
Miyuki Lovelymoth wrote:Laine, I think we kind of blew the whole defeat rumple plan right out of the starting gate last night. If he's still alive, he's probably got wat he needs by now.

What do you mean 2 civvies?
By 2 civvies, I mean myself and whoever the witch would have targeted had they not targeted me. I knew I wouldn't die, so it's cool that they wasted one of their nights on me, but it spared someone else-
Assault
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

I still don't understand, Miyuki.
To be recycled
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Laine, I'm a civ. I survived their kill attempt last night. Some other civvie may have been the night kill attempt, had they not chosen me. So them targeting me kept someone else alive. And since I too was spared, that makes 2 civvies who got lucky last night. If I can waste a few more of their nk attempts, so much the better, I'm cool with it.
Assault
Roxy
Hitman
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

So ---- who is ready to go to a 24/24 pattern?

Please lemme know in thread if you would like to take the game to 24/24.

I would end the day today but alas we have one person who has not voted. :dance:
;)
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

I vote 24/24 because I am an impatient dwarf and these (mostly) silent days are killing me.
Fractal
sprityo
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Perd Hapley »

24/24 works for Orangesprite!
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

works for me as well.
Reporting
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Roxy wrote:So ---- who is ready to go to a 24/24 pattern?

I would end the day today but alas we have one person who has not voted. :dance:

:srsnod:
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

One more thing- I do have a winner for the Guess who is who game we had 2 nights ago. I will be notifying them of their win at the end of the day- they have won a pretty spectacular prize. Also I intend on resuming games at the end of the lynch- consider yourselves informed :dance:
;)
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

I'm good with 24/24 too.
Assault
Julinook
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 57
Aka: Juliets + Nanook

Post by Julinook »

Voted Miyuki.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

24/24 works for the highland gremlins, Roxy, lass :)
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Laine Crystalsteam wrote:I was going to mention that Carmen hasn't voted but we aren't supposed to talk. Why are you (everyone)? I don't see the point in having a silent day previously if now people are talking, especially as people picked on me for saying three words (excluding proper nouns).

The main reason I started talking was that I felt you were being picked on for those three words, so hush you, Pointy Ears :)

No he doesn't actually have what he needs. I have reason to know :)

More mud slinging, an unprovable assertion due to the way the posts are written (Bac was believable, you, not so much), and I totally adored your huge "No U" last night, the one based on the premise sock puppets are supposed to defeat. You know, you thought I was civ until you think you figured out who I am, lol. Oh, and after I came out and said I thought you were a bad mud slinging Imp.
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Anchorete Playfulure wrote:

The main reason I started talking was that I felt you were being picked on for those three words, so hush you, Pointy Ears :)

No he doesn't actually have what he needs. I have reason to know :)

More mud slinging, an unprovable assertion due to the way the posts are written (Bac was believable, you, not so much), and I totally adored your huge "No U" last night, the one based on the premise sock puppets are supposed to defeat. You know, you thought I was civ until you think you figured out who I am, lol. Oh, and after I came out and said I thought you were a bad mud slinging Imp.
I guess we'll just have to see, sweets :dance:
Assault
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

So...did you switch the lynch?
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Anchorete Playfulure wrote:So...did you switch the lynch?
That's not within my realm of possibilities :noble:
Assault
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Roxy wrote:So ---- who is ready to go to a 24/24 pattern?

:srsnod:
Management
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Anchorete says that rumple doesn't have what he needs, so I feel safe enough posting. I want to respond to a few of her points. First off, you said I MADE you say something. How can I make you do something? I don't think it's possible to make someone say something. You chose to say something. When I ask questions, you even have the choice of not answering at all. Everyone has that choice.

(And all you people who are not used to me asking tons of questions, because maybe you never played at stv, or you just don't know me and I was making you feel stressed, always remember in the future that you can just ignore me if you want. Or tell me to leave you alone and go bully someone else. I promise I won't bite, and no way can I make you answer. Believe me, it's not required that anyone answer my thousands of questions) :rolleyes:

Hmmm, I'll look back and see if anything else needs a response.
Assault
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

*Sigh*

Anchorete also says that there is a difference between asking questions and intimidating the living shit out of people. You seem to be fond of thinking whomsoever does not agree with you or your methods or suspicions must be bad. I call shenanigans. I think you are bad. Once it seems we are down to the last few of the Rumple team, you started throwing mud out to try to direct the next lynches and the trend of the thread, and strarted suspecting people for bogus crap, like talking when you thought we shouldn't even though we got the result we wanted, or for backing off on someone due to "role hints" no one would have even noticed had you not mentioned them

And tbh, I was taken aback when I mentioned a hint I thought I had seen, and you were like, "Well who said it? What did they say?". When someone asks a question, a civvie tries their best to answer it, but i feel your questions cross the line into target painting.

I am having problems seeing you as anything but bad. You can say all you want that your questions are innocent (and unlike you, I am basing this ONLY ON THIS GAME AND THIS THREAD) but it seems to me that when you don't get an answer you like, well, then, that person must be a baddie.
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

I think you are interpreting everything from your point of view, and not taking into consideration that other players may be coming from an entirely different place. If I'm suspicious of something, I question it. If I get wrong impressions, that's also my mistake, but it's my way of playing. If I don't outright believe something or even if i suspect that someone is bad, but they aren't, we'll that's my mistake. Are you saying that people aren't supposed to ever be suspicious, or make mistakes? How can people ever get to the truth if they don't baddie hunt? This doesn't have anything to do with other games, and I'm not sure why you say that.

Truthfully, if I'm scaring the shit out of people, then I really shouldn't be playing at all. Nothing that I've said for the entire game has been said in anger, or with malice. Most of the time, I'm laughing when I post something. Or else I'm thinking and running theories through my head, working it out on paper, so to speak.

I don't mind people suspecting me. I don't even mind getting killed. I rarely last till the end of a game, but I still play, because I just like the playing. Do I play well? Seldom. But if my questions are really that intimidating, I'm not sure what to do. I try to word things in a nice way, but if it doesn't translate well, then I should just not question people at all.

I apologized last night, and I'll do it again- I haven't meant to scare anyone. I just thought I was baddie hunting.
Assault
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Back to the game, yes I question people because if I don't entirely trust them, I say so. But I don't rush to vote them. In fact, I try to be really sure before I do place a vote on them. :shrug:

But if you're suspicious of me, then you just are. That's your right. :)
Assault
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Anchorete Playfulure wrote:*Sigh*

Anchorete also says that there is a difference between asking questions and intimidating the living shit out of people. You seem to be fond of thinking whomsoever does not agree with you or your methods or suspicions must be bad. I call shenanigans. I think you are bad. Once it seems we are down to the last few of the Rumple team, you started throwing mud out to try to direct the next lynches and the trend of the thread, and strarted suspecting people for bogus crap, like talking when you thought we shouldn't even though we got the result we wanted, or for backing off on someone due to "role hints" no one would have even noticed had you not mentioned them

And tbh, I was taken aback when I mentioned a hint I thought I had seen, and you were like, "Well who said it? What did they say?". When someone asks a question, a civvie tries their best to answer it, but i feel your questions cross the line into target painting.

I am having problems seeing you as anything but bad. You can say all you want that your questions are innocent (and unlike you, I am basing this ONLY ON THIS GAME AND THIS THREAD) but it seems to me that when you don't get an answer you like, well, then, that person must be a baddie.
As for the bold part above, there was more to that than meets the eye. Things happen in games, that other players don't realize, just like what you're saying , about me. I can't always know where someone us coming from, when no one is talking, so I wind up asking questions. Sometimes I realize what is 'not being said' but sometimes I don't. Well, it's the same thing about the above part, sometimes everything can't be shared.
Assault
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 77

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

I just wanted to say it was really heartwarming reading all the nice things you wrote about me after my demise, and very rewarding that I was able to help out, even if it was a bit late. It's still an exciting game to read even though I'm no longer active. Go civs!
Roxy
Hitman

Re: Grimm's Polls

Post by Roxy »

Who is NOT the fairest of them all?

Poll runs till Thu May 30, 2013 5:48 pm

Eurolyn Blissfulone 0

Fane Winebattle 0

Anchorete Playfulure 0

Izett Cruelsinger 0

Shand Azureye 0

Diedre Wonderbird 0

Grutfud Orangesprite

Carmen Brightsun

S~V~S (2), Fane Winebattle (4), Grutfud Orangesprite (5), Anchorete Playfulure (6), Shand Azureye (7), Izett Cruelsinger (8), Dierdre Wonderbird (10), Eurolyvn Blissfulone (11), Laine Crystalsteam (12)

Miyuki Lovelymoth 2 Miyuki Lovelymoth (9), Carmen Brightsun (14)

Laine Crystalsteam 0

I am the Fairest of them all/ Hosts/ Ser

Sockfeb/ Deaded/ Nons

Roxy (1), MovingPictures07 (3), Ameerah Frolicstag (13)

Total votes : 14
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Tricksy Trickster

Once upon a time a miller became poor as custom no longer favored the watermill. A Nixie appeared to him with the boon of returning him to a man of means if he yielded to her in troth, that which had just been birthed within the bounds of his house and home. Thinking it a trifle, but a kitten or a puppy, he trothed. In truth, he returned home to find his wife cradling a newborn in comfort. The miller's wife had just birthed their new son through a hard labor. Bound in troth, blessed with a newborn son, he never let the boy go near the millpond lest the tricksy Nixie settle account, leaving him with nix and naught bar the means for which he was bound.

The boy grew up into the world of adulthood and became a hunter, a hunter skilled enough to be taken into a lord's service. Taken into service thus, he betrothed and later wed. The day dawned true and bright, yielding to a warm afternoon. In the afternoon a strong deer gave chase. Long, long went the pursuit before the hunter brought it down. Upon dusk the hunter went to freshen in the millpond. In the twilight, the Nixie seized him, drawing him down, down into the cold millpond's unknowable depths.

His wife searched everywhere in the dark of night, searching for her husband with the light of the moon, calling and weeping from her heart all the time for her lost husband, her lost husband who had in truth failed by sundown to return to hearth. She continuing weeping and calling all the while for her lost husband, searching everywhere that is, except the millpond. Weeping and calling for her husband, she neither saw nor heard anything as neither the millpond nor the watermill were milling. Spent, she fell asleep and dreamt of climbing a nearby mountain and finding an old woman.

Upon waking, she ascended the mountain of which she had dreamt, and there was an old woman. The woman gave her a golden comb and instructed her to comb her hair by the pond whilst thinking of her husband and then when finished, to lay the golden comb upon the sand. This the man's wife did. As the Nixie stole the comb her husband's head emerged from the millpond. The man's wife returned to the old woman of the mountain who gifted her with a golden flute, bidding her play and to do the same with the golden flute as she had done with the golden comb. The woman returned to the millpond and did as she was bidden, to play whilst thinking of her husband. Leaving the flute on the sand upon finishing the golden song of her heart, the Nixie looted a second time. As the flute submerged, half her husband's body emerged.

The third time, she received a golden spinning wheel from the old woman; upon the Nixie's procuring of the spinning wheel of gold, her husband emerged completely from the millpond, and he stole his wife's hand with view for escape, to get far away from the millpond. Tempestuous, the Nixie tried to drown them, but the man's wife called upon the old woman of the mountain, who turned her into a toad and him into a frog. The ensuing flood of the Nixie's wrath sundered them. They regained their human forms on dry land, but far, far apart.

Time passed as time does and many things changed. They both became shepherds. Fortune's turning favored a reconciliation. Without either recognizing the other they met tending their herds. The old man played a tune on his flute that she remembered, it was the same tune she played to him on the magical golden flute, the flute now lost and treasured with loot of the Nixie. She wept as he recognized her and his tears of joy ran together with hers as they kissed. The Nixie ever disappointed b/c she is dead.

Laine Crystalsteam has been lynched he was The Nixie.

Thanks for playing Laine, you did a great job!!

It is now night- but- I will not make a poll until after work.

Expect Gaming Time when I have a chance to do it.

We will be moving into a 24/24 cycle.
;)
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

I am now thinking that Carmen must be an unlynchable (at least for now) Indie role. Rumplestiltskin wouldn't have switched the vote to his own teammate, even if he had the votes to switch, which I doubt.

Which means, I guess thta we have to concentrate our energies elsewhere. The back and forth between Anchorette and Miyuki is interesting, but I'm not sure I'm convinced, as Miyuki has seemed pretty helpful all game. Then again, that is perfect cover for a baddie. I still want to get people's thoughts on Shand, as he is the only one who has not really been discussed and I was ignored last time I asked about him. I will reread him today as well.
Fractal
sprityo
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

I just looked over Shand and his posts read extremely civvie. The only thing odd I noticed was that his voting has been extremely scattershot, jumping around to a lot of different players, which is something I've seen baddies do before. Whoever they are this time, they are doing a great job of hiding it because I am sincerely stumped about who to vote for tomorrow.
Fractal
sprityo

Return to “Previous Jobs”