[END] Harry Potter Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 67

[END] Harry Potter Mafia

Post by Lizzy »

“Do not pity the dead Harry. Pity the living, and, above all, those who live without love.”

Students

Harry Potter
“The boy who lived” - One of the most renowned wizards of all time, Harry has spent his formative years at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry trying to find Lord Voldemort, the dark wizard who murdered his parents. He is unlynchable while his arch nemesis at school, Draco, is still alive.
Ron Weasley
The youngest of the Weasley brothers and Harry’s best friend, despite being a skilled chess player and heralding from a (muggle friendly) pure-blood family, he is frequently overshadowed by those around him. :(
Hermione Granger
Best friends with Harry and Ron, owns an ugly cat. Being a formidable witch even at a young age despite her Muggle background, each night she can cast Homenum Revelio to discover a player’s identity.
Neville Longbottom
Gryffindor student and the son of well-respected Aurors, Neville comes across as clumsy, but an extremely lovable dork. Having to work twice as hard in order to achieve the desired performances, he has mastered the shield charm Protego Horribilis, and as a result he is in responsible for two night protects.
Ernie Macmillan
Initially suspecting Harry of being the heir of Slytherin, Ernie ends up ‘enrolling’’ with his best mates, Hannah and Justin, in Dumbledore’s Army. On three occasions, Geminio will make his vote worth twice.
Hannah Abbott
Each night the Hufflepuff student will employ a DA favourite charm - Stupefy, making its target unconscious and their vote worthless.

Justin Finch-Fletchley
Good friends with Ernie and Hannah, this Muggle-born Hufflepuff has become a good master of Protego Totalum, and as a result, he can use it twice in the game in order to prevent someone from being lynched.
Cedric Diggory
Prefect and captain of the Hufflepuff Quidditch team. Can resurrect a player once in the game, but not himself.
Luna Lovegood
The odd one out. The weirdo. The avant-garde player. Loony’s eccentric and dreamy antics make the equally kooky Babbling Curse a perfect compliment to her personality, which she uses every night to insanify a player.
Cho Chang
Ravenclaw’s Quidditch Team seeker, she was Harry’s first love interest. Secrets: While training within Dumbledore’s Army, Cho had the best personal teacher one could possibly hope for: Harry Potter himself, and as such, one of her strongest assets is to summon the Confundus Charm which befuddles the victim, making them vote for a specific person
Michael Corner
A Ravenclaw in Harry’s year, joins Dumbledore’s Army at the request of his then girlfriend, Ginny Weasley. Every night Michael shall use the basic and extremely effective Expelliarmus to disarm a player of his power and use it for his own.
Anthony Goldstein
A prefect and good friend of Michael Croner, he joins him in Dumbledore’s Army. As a result, he will employ Petrificus Totalus every night to role block a player of choice.
Draco Malfoy
Son of a Death Eater, he was raised to believe in the supremacy of the pure-bloods. As Harry Potter’s archenemy at Hogwarts, Draco cannot be lynched while the former is still alive.
Vincent Crabbe
One of Draco Malfoy’s cronies. Secrets Using Silencio, he silences a player of choice each night. However, since his desire to injure is genuine, Crabbe is no stranger to the Dark Arts, reason for which, once in the game, he will conjure the Fiendfyre Curse which will result in a death of flames
Gregory Goyle
The other one of Draco’s cronies. Likes to flex his muscles… and that’s about it. :\
Pansy Parkinson
Student of the House of Slytherin, she has a rather soft spot for Draco Malfoy. Sadly, because she’s not exactly the brightest cookie in the jar, Pansy shall perform the Switching Spell once, which will result in a lynch switch. Good luck, Pans!
Professors
Minerva McGonagall
Secrets brilliant witch, registered Animagus, Transfiguration Professor and head of the House of Gryffindor, Professor McGonagall is also the Deputy Headmistress at Hogwarts. Each night she will search for the students of her House. Once found they gain BTSC. Professor McGonagall cannot be lynched, nor is she affected by any night powers. Devoted to the House of Gryffindor, she will meet her demise if all her students have been lost.
The recruitable students include: Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger and Neville Longbottom.
Filius Flitwick
Secrets Living proof that size does not matter when you are crafty with your wand (ifyouknowhatimean), Professor Flitwick is the Charms Master and Head of the House of Ravenclaw. Using his sharp eyes and wits, every night he will search for the students of his House. Once found they will gain BTSC. He cannot be lynched, nor is he affected by any night powers. If all his students are eliminated, so will he.
The recruitable students include: Luna Lovegood, Cho Chang, Michael Corner and Anthony Goldstein.
Pomona Sprout
Secrets The lovable witch is Hogwart’s Professor of Herbology and Head of the Hufflepuff House. Embodying the core values of her House, through dedication and hard work, Professor Sprout will be searching for the students of her House every night. Once found they gain BTSC. While her students are alive, she cannot be lynched nor can she be affected by any night actions. She will be eliminated with her last surviving student.
The recruitable students are: Cedric Diggory, Ernie Macmillan, Hannah Abbott and Justin Finch-Fletchley.
Severus Snape
Secrets Potions Master and former Death Eater siding with the Order of the Phoenix, the Head of the House of Slytherin has made it his life ambition to obtain the Defense Against the Dark Art post. Each night he will search for his students, and once found they will gain BTSC. Snape cannot be lynched, not is he affected by any night actions. Once his last surviving student is eliminated, so will he.
The recruitable students are: Draco Malfoy, Vincent Crabbe, Gregory Goyle and Pansy Parkinson.
Voldemort and the Death Eaters - cast Avada Kedavra to kill every night
Voldemort
The most powerful dark wizard in the world, draws on the power of Horcruxes. SecretsIs in possession of the 7 Horcruxes - must use one every night except on two occasions of his choice, but because they’re part of his soul, they die out once used, and has to start the day with +1 vote. He cannot be lynched until his horcruxes are all used
Bellatrix Lestrange
Sirius’ sadistic pure-blood cousin lives only to serve the Dark Lord. In order to appease her master, Bella shall conjure the Cruciatus Curse on odd nights Secrets One of the three Unforgivable Curses, Crucio, as its name suggests, inflicts an excruciating pain on its victim, leaving in some cases marks for life: the person that has been targeted starts the day with +2 votes
Antonin Dolohov
Dark wizard and one of Voldemort’s first followers, Dolohov has made a name for himself by torturing and murdering both folk of the magical word and Muggles.On even nights he will choose a victim upon whom he shall cast the Imperius Curse. Secrets As the mildest of the three Unforgivable Curses, Imperio has its victim obey the commands of the caster: forces a player to use their night powers on a specific target.
Lucius Malfoy
Proud pure-blooded wizard, Lucius had abandoned the Dark Lord after his first fall, only to rejoin the Death Eaters upon their master’s second rise. He searches for Draco every night. Yeah! He’ll hear about this! Image Secrets if Lucius finds his son he can convince him to join the Death Eaters. The success rate of this undertaking is not 100% guaranteed

EVENTS - The Quest for the Deathly Hallows

1. The Cloak of Invisibility - Night 2
2. The Resurrection Stone - Night 4
3. The Elder Wand - Night 6

... and many more
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Re: Harry Potter Mafia

Post by Lizzy »

RULES
1. Illegal BTSC (Behind the Scenes Contact/Conversation) is prohibited.
2. No editing and deleting posts.
3. No role outing yourself or others, as well as revealing your or others’ ture identity.
4. No info dumping.
5. Double targeting is prohibited.
6. Once the game has started, you are no longer allowed to change anything about your sockpuppet account, unless you are told to.
7. Do not be a prick.
8. If you have any complaints regarding the game, players or hosts, please address this via PM to the hosts or the moderator for this game, SVS :hugs: .
9. PMs are to be sent to both hosts.
10. Dead players should not post on-topic and should be in dead red. There is a "dead" button when posting for this function.
11. Off-topic posts should be in off-topic green. There is an "OT" button when posting for this function.
12. Posts from non-players should be in non-player blue. There is a "np" button when posting for this function.
13. Have fun! (or else Image)
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

PLAYERS

Merga Bien - killed on Night 8 by Voldemort and the Death Eaters
Jennet Bierley - killed on Night 5 by Voldemort and the Death Eaters - Resurrected on Day 8
Bridget Bishop - lynched on Day 2 - Anthony Goldstein
Krystyna Ceynowa - lynched on Day 3 - Michael Corner
Alizon Device
Mary Eastey - lynched on Day 5 - Lucius Malfoy
Entjen Gillis -killed on Night 5 by Vincent Crabbe
Sarah Good - lynched on Day 10; Hannah Abbott
Katharina Henot
Märet Jonsdotter - killed on Night 9 by Voldemort and the Death Eaters
Anna Koldings - killed on Night 7 by Voldemort and the Death Eaters
Barbara Kollerin - died of non-magical causes on Night 7 - Resurrected on Day 8
Malin Matsdotter
Kael Merrie - modkilled
Rebecca Nurse - modkilled

Alice Nutter
Margaret Pearson - lynched on Day 4 - Cho Chang
Anne Redferne
Margarethe Reinberg - killed on Night 7 by a mysterious disintegrating curse
Agnes Sampson - killed on Night 1 by the Death Eaters - Harry Potter
Jane Southworth
Karin Svensdotter
Anne Whittle - lynched Day 9 - Vincent Crabbe
Brita Zippel- modkilled

ALIVE: 9
DEAD: 15
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

The game thus far...

Prologue - All Aboard the Hogwarts Express
Day 0 - The Great Hall
Day 1 - Mayhem Maybe - No-one has been lynched.
Night 1 - The Wife of Keith - Agnes Sampson has been night killed by Voldemort and the Death Eaters
Day 2 - 'I saw Bridget Bishop with the Devil!' - Bridget Bishop has been lynched; she was Anthony Goldstein
Night 2 - The Quest for the Deathly Hallows - The Cloak of Invisibility - drawing contest - Everyday life practical uses for an Invisibility Cloak.
Night 2 - The Winner of the Cloak of Invisibility
Night 2 - Katharina's Kiss - Katharina Henot survives a night kill attempt from Voldemort and the Death Eaters
Day 3 - Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition - Krystyna Ceynowa has been lynched; she was Michael Corner
Night 3 - Jennet's Gift - Jennet Bierley survives a night kill attempt from Voldemort and the Death Eaters
Day 4 - Maggie May... not - Margaret Pearson has been lynched; she was Cho Chang
Night 4 - Alice in Wonderland - Alice Nutter has survived a night kill attempt by Voldemort and the Death Eaters
The Girl Who Lived - Agnes Sampson has been summoned from the dead
Day 5 - Mary had a little problem - Mary Eastey has been lynched; she was Lucius Malfoy
Night 5 - Bloody Wednesday - Jennet Bierley has been killed by Voldemort and the Death Eaters; Entjen Gillis has been killed by Vincent Crabbe; Agnes Sampson has been summoned back to the dead
Day 6 - Whomping Alizon - no-one has been lynched
Night 6 - The Quest for the Deathly Hallows - The Elder Wand
Night 6 - The Quest for the Deathly Hallows - The Elder Wand - The Elder Wand has been claimed.
Night 6 - A Brush with Fate - Märet Jonsdotter has survived a kill attempt by Voldemort and the Death Eaters
Day 7 - Sunday Bloody Sunday - Kael Merrie, Rebecca Nurse and Brita Zippel have been modkilled.
Day 7 - The Devil's Snare - No-one has been lynched.
Night 7 - The Quest for the Deathly Hallows - The Resurrection Stone
Night 7 - The Quest for the Deathly Hallows - The Resurrection Stone - The Resurrection Stone has been claimed.
Night 7 - Bloody Hell - Margarethe Reinberg has been killed by a mysterious disintegrating curse. Barbara Kollerin died of non-magical causes. Anna Koldings has been killed by Voldemort and the Death Eaters.
Day 8 - She's a Witch! - No-one has been lynched. Jennet Bierley and Barbara Kollerin have been resurrected.
Night 8 - The Hogsmeade Fiasco - Merga Bien has been killed by Voldemort and the Death Eaters
Day 9 - The Acromantula - Anne Whittle has been lynched. She was Vincent Crabbe.
Night 9 - A Polyjuice Potion is up for grabs and is eventually claimed.
Night 9 - The Chamber of Secrets - Malin Matsdotter has survived a kill attempt with the mysterious disintegrating curse. Märet Jonsdotter has been killed by Voldemort and the Death Eaters.
Day 10 - Sarah B. Good - Sarah Good has been lynched. She was Hannah Abbott.
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

PROLOGUE: All Aboard the Hogwarts Express
It is now Day 0. You have 48 hours to decide what your favourite subject is and to get to know each other. ;)
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

You may now post (with your sockpuppet accounts, of course!). :mafia:
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 43

Re: [DAY 0] Harry Potter Mafia

Post by A Person »

Anyone up for a game of exploding snap?
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Chuck »

"Good" to go!
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 73

Post by Snapshot »

Might as well ask the standard question: Does anyone have info about this poll?

And I'd love to play some exploding snap.
Reporting
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

Mary Eastey wrote:Might as well ask the standard question: Does anyone have info about this poll?
Nay.

And borrowing this from the Sock, please address the hosts directly whenever you have to ask us questions.
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Perd Hapley »

Ok, no more seizure pictures. I learned my lesson.
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Lunatella »

I've mostly been into *divination* lately.
Lunalee
nutella
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 82

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Let me at dem cute magical creatures
Golf
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 113

Post by Golf »

super!

Hello
Fractal
sprityo
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 53

Post by Larry David »

Hmm... I graduated from Hogwarts so long ago I don't remember what some of these things are.
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Jane Southworth wrote:Let me at dem cute magical creatures
Welp, now we know Jane is definitely not Vompatti.

I'm going with Astronomy, it always seemed like a cool class.
Reporting
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 180

Post by Spooky Ghost »

I like stars and stuffs. :3
Operator
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 131

Post by Operator »

Yay game! This looks like a fun one, guys.

I think I will take the Study of Ancient Runes. Runes are from Sweden and so am I!
Management
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 120

Post by Celeste »

Hmmm let's see.

Study of Ancient Runes: Theoretical subject of runic scriptures, no real everyday practical usage.
Astronomy: This is stars and shit... is this even magic?
History of Magic: Boooooooooring.
Care of Magical Creatures: Well... I have always been quite partial to the magical creatures.
Divination: Learning how to predict the future, I can see how this could be useful.
Arithmancy: Studying the magical properties. No thanks. Sounds boring as hell. But then again could this be useful too?
Operator
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 131

Post by Operator »

Anne Redferne wrote: Study of Ancient Runes: Theoretical subject of runic scriptures, no real everyday practical usage.
Unless we come across some ancient runes that need interpreting.
Management
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

That is very true.
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob
Posts in topic: 138

Post by Ben Linus »

Well since I'm into math and numbers, arithmancy for me. Some of the others are tempting though.
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Anne Redferne wrote:Hmmm let's see.

Study of Ancient Runes: Theoretical subject of runic scriptures, no real everyday practical usage.
Care of Magical Creatures: Well... I have always been quite partial to the magical creatures.
Divination: Learning how to predict the future, I can see how this could be useful.
Arithmancy: Studying the magical properties. No thanks. Sounds boring as hell. But then again could this be useful too?
Well, they are all indirectly related to magic in a way.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

I guess I'll go with the Magical Beasts
Sockys2023
The Mark

Post by Sockys2023 »

You are boooooooooring.

I voted History of Magic - knowing how the past happened has always proved quite helpful in my life. Too bad there are no healing courses, could have been an easy A for me. :P
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Larry David »

I notice we have 2 more days to vote but maybe if everyone checks in and votes we can start the game early (maybe?). Now that I'm reminded what everything is I'm going to go with History of Magic. Many times the answers to today's questions are in the past so I'll vote History.

Hosts Lizzie and A Person: Are you going to have a poll thread like the other games?
Julinook
Hydra Account
Aka: Juliets + Nanook

Post by Julinook »

Went with Divination. Because I'm divine. :fiesta:
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 43

Post by A Person »

Margarethe Reinberg wrote:I notice we have 2 more days to vote but maybe if everyone checks in and votes we can start the game early (maybe?). Now that I'm reminded what everything is I'm going to go with History of Magic. Many times the answers to today's questions are in the past so I'll vote History.

Hosts Lizzie and A Person: Are you going to have a poll thread like the other games?
Yup, I'll make it when the current poll draws to a close, I figure it won't have much of a function until then :P
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 9

Post by S~V~S »

Hi Witches~ just a PSA; I am the Mod for this game. Should you have an issue with another player, the hosts, fate, or whatever, DON'T voice it in the thread, PM me. Since this is a sock game, and the hosts don't want identities known, I will delete posts by non-sock puppets, and PM the hosts and the person who made the post to let them know it was deleted.

Have fun all, you know where to find me :)
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Chuck »

Arithmancy sounds "Good"
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Agnes Sampson wrote:You are boooooooooring.

I voted History of Magic - knowing how the past happened has always proved quite helpful in my life. Too bad there are no healing courses, could have been an easy A for me. :P
Pfffffffft... Neerrrrdddddddd.

I much prefer to live in the moment. *wizard shades*
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 36

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

My what a lovely bunch we are. Except for Mary of course. As we are witches, I figured I'd brew up a little sibling rivalry. Boom. :P

Not a big fan of the past. I'm all about looking forward, fresh starts, and what not - although that may be because I was murdered. :O

I don't quite agree with the big hoopla over astronomy so that's probably not for me.

Picking creatures seems a bit dangerous. We're probably not talking fluffy bunnies here.

I'll probably choose one of the others.
dunya
Turnip Head
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 68

Post by Rachel Green »

Hallo fellow classmates. Glad to see this game has started. I've always had a fondness for animals so I'm going to cast my vote there.

:derp:
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Anne Redferne wrote:

Oh, so we're forming cliques already, or at least sticking labels on each other. What a great way to start the new school year.
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 25

Post by NurseWilgy »

I might have gone for Transfiguration if it was there, but History of Magic is a good close second. History is important so we can stop making such cyclical errors. There are plenty of new ones to make :/

The Harry Potter universe made the History of Magic class sound so boring, but do you know what I'd do to actually read Hogwarts, a History? Eat a whole lot of cauldron cakes, for one.
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Saito
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Saito »

I casting my vote for Astronomy. Their is nothing better then looking at the stars .
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Jennet Bierley wrote:
Anne Redferne wrote:

Oh, so we're forming cliques already, or at least sticking labels on each other. What a great way to start the new school year.
That sounds like something a nerd would say.

Not like I would know or anything. *puts on additional shades on top of the wizard shades i was already wearing*
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Perd Hapley »

Psst.

I'm the school slut, k? :eek:
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 36

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Alice Nutter wrote:Psst.

I'm the school slut, k? :eek:
How YOU doin'? ;)

I need a label :(
dunya
Turnip Head
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

I think I'd be on the student council. Support house elf rights!

ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Kent Brockman »

Divination seems most helpful to me :srsnod:
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Anne Redferne wrote:
Jennet Bierley wrote:
Anne Redferne wrote:

Not like I would know or anything. *puts on additional shades on top of the wizard shades i was already wearing*
Sorry I didn't hear you. I was busy playing my super-nerdy Wizarding Chess.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Jennet Bierley wrote:
Anne Redferne wrote:
Jennet Bierley wrote:
Anne Redferne wrote:

Sorry I didn't hear you. I was busy playing my super-nerdy Wizarding Chess.
W-w-wizard Chess... c-c-c-can I play with you? I want to... Wait... Damnit... I mean... I'm much too busy playing cool-popular-person games like Quidditch to worry about things like that.

*slam dunks a quaffle into the goal post* B)
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

A proper haruspex I was!
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

I would pick Divination, but Prof. Trelawney is a ditzy idiot.
Reporting
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Mary Eastey wrote:I would pick Divination, but Prof. Trelawney is a ditzy idiot.
Sounds like someone is afraid of getting The Grim in her tea cup.

ImageImageImage
Sockys2023
The Mark

Post by Sockys2023 »

Anne Redferne wrote:Pfffffffft... Neerrrrdddddddd.

Oooo thanks I am quite proud of my nerdiness and geekawesomeness. So sweet of you to say! :hugs:
Sockys2023
The Mark

Post by Sockys2023 »

Anna Koldings wrote:
Mary Eastey wrote:I would pick Divination, but Prof. Trelawney is a ditzy idiot.
Sounds like someone is afraid of getting The Grim in her tea cup.
Mary does have a little Grim on her face lol

I don`t want Prof Trelawney either if she gets a vision it is very accurate. :o
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 30

Post by Paul Stevens »

History of Magic would be most useful to start thing off with don't you think?

I do indeed.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Gunther »

I am inclined to choose either History of Magic or Care of Magical Creatures.

Return to “Previous Jobs”