Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 88
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

[END] Fight Club Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

Fight Club Mafia
Narrator – The unnamed narrator initially pursues the ideals of Fight Club with Tyler Durden until becoming disillusioned. Narrator cannot be recruited to Project Mayhem. Has BTSC with Marla Singer. (Secrets)

Marla Singer – The woman who drives the divide between Tyler Durden and Narrator. Marla cannot be recruited to Project Mayhem or killed by them. Has BTSC with Narrator.

Policemen – Actively attempt to stop Project Mayhem to keep order in the city. Once Project Mayhem begins, they collectively search one player of their choice every night for suspicious activity. If they find a member of Project Mayhem, they kill them. If they find Tyler, nothing happens. All Policemen have BTSC with each other. All unrecruited Policemen win when Tyler Durden is dead.

Private Investigator – Hired when at least one player has died during a fight. He knows the identity of all Policemen, but they do not know his. Assists the Policemen by investigating one player of his choice every night. He compiles all the information he can on his target, including whether they have been engaged in suspicious activity, and sends the relevant information to the Policemen in the form of a report.

Subliminal Message Decoder – The first player to uncover and address the content of the host's signature will be given this role. The role's alignment is dependent upon the alignment of the player who earned it; as such, the role is kept in addition to the player's previously assigned role. The Subliminal Message Decoder watches Fight Club religiously; every night, he spots a message hidden in the film, and if he successfully decodes it, he gains inside knowledge about the game and its players.

Civilians – No role power.

Tyler Durden – Tyler Durden is relentless in pursuing the ideals of Fight Club and the destruction of society’s status quo. Has anonymous BTSC with Narrator for a specified period of time. Wins when Project Mayhem is complete and when all unrecruited Policemen are dead. [Secrets]
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: [DAY 5] Fight Club Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

RULES

1. No BTSC (Behind the Scenes Contact/Conversation) with anyone other than your specified BTSC partners.
2. No editing or deleting of posts.
3. No role outing of yourself or anyone else. Role hints are acceptable but are generally discouraged and should not be taken lightly.
4. No double-targeting (targeting the same individual with a power twice in a row).
5. No asshattery (purposeful disrespectful behavior) towards another individual(s)!
6. Dead players should not post on-topic and should be in dead red. There is a "dead" button when posting for this function.
7. Off-topic posts should be in off-topic green. There is an "OT" button when posting for this function.
8. Posts from non-players should be in non-player blue. There is a "np" button when posting for this function.
9. This is your host's color. All host posts will be in this color. Don't use it!

And most of all, have fun!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

PLAYERS
AceofSpaces -- Civilian -- Lynched - Day 5
bea -- Civilian -- Killed by Project Mayhem - Night 8
birdwithteeth11
Black Rock
Boogs -- Civilian -- Lynched - Day 8
Boomslang -- Civilian -- Lynched - Day 8
Bullzeye
Canucklehead
Devin the Omniscient -- Replaced by DisgruntledPorcupine 2.0 - Night 3
DharmaHelper -- Project Mayhem Member - Civilian -- Killed by the Policemen - Night 4
DisgruntledPorcupine -- Civilian -- Killed in a fight - Night 2
DisgruntledPorcupine 2.0 -- Civilian -- Lynched - Day 8
Dom -- Civilian -- Lynched - Day 7
Elohcin -- Civilian -- Killed in a fight - Day 7
Flyin' High -- Replaced by Canucklehead - Day 4
FZ. -- Replaced by Roxy - Day 1
Hedgeowl
insertnamehere -- Policeman -- Killed by Project Mayhem - Night 5
JJLehto -- Civilian -- Lynched - Day 5
johns2jj -- Civilian -- Lynched - Day 5
juliets
Kate -- Vanished - Night 3
Keterman -- Civilian -- Killed by Project Mayhem - Night 9
Kylemii -- Civilian -- Lynched - Day 9
Leamiteo -- Civilian -- Lynched - Day 8
Long Con -- Project Mayhem Member -- Policeman -- Lynched - Day 8
Metalmarsh89 -- Civilian -- Lynched - Day 5
Metalmarsh89 2.0 -- Civilian -- Lynched - Day 8
Mister Rearranger
Mongoose -- Civilian -- Lynched - Day 5
Nevinera -- Replaced by Metalmarsh 89 2.0 - Day 6
nijuukyugou -- Civilian -- Lynched - Day 6
Roxy -- Civilian -- Lynched - Day 5
Russtifinko
S~V~S
Sorsha
Spacedaisy
>SpaghettiEverywhere -- Civilian -- Lynched - Day 5
thellama73
timmer
unfurl
Vompatti -- Civilian -- Lynched - Day 8

Alive: 14
Vanished: 1
Dead: 23
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Night 4: A Twist No One Expected

"CUT!!! CUT!!!!!!" Sockface screamed. "What the hell was that?!?!?!" He rushed over to DharmaHelper's body. He was actually dead. Not just acting.

"Holy shit!!! What the fuck is wrong with you people???!?! I planned DisgruntledPorcupine's 'death'... this was not in the script!!! And this guy is actually dead!!!!" the director shouted, obviously enraged.

The Policemen were shocked. "I swear, that wasn't us!!!" said one of them, unrecognizable.

"THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE BEST PRODUCTION OF FIGHT CLUB EVER!!!" screamed Sockface. "Now it's ruined!!!!!!!!"

Then a bang.

Sockface fell to the ground, bullet hole to the head. Out of nowhere. Blood gushed out of his corpse.

The cast members were scared for their lives. This was far from the Tyler Durden they remembered from the movie. Only one way could they bring peace to themselves: finding the culprit and giving them a good ol' lynching.

It is now Day 5. The game has entered its true phase. All roles have been updated appropriately.

All unrecruited Civilians are no longer independent. They are aligned with "Narrator" and must need Tyler Durden dead to win.

You have 48 hours to lynch "Tyler Durden" or one of his cronies. Good luck.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

You may now post. :feb:
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 162

Post by thellama73 »

I am voting for Nevinera because I haven't seen hide nor hair of him all game and because his wife is having a baby tomorrow and he has no business playing mafia at such a time and also to stir the thread up and make everyone say "why is llama voting so early? that is sure suspicious!" and other such silly things.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Notably, it would be wise to not miss the Day 5 vote.

Very, very wise.
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 101

Post by timmer »

Da fuq?

Does this mean the end of fighting?
My siggie.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Notably, it would be wise to not miss the Day 5 vote.

Very, very wise.
Also, because of that.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

thellama73 wrote:I am voting for Nevinera because I haven't seen hide nor hair of him all game and because his wife is having a baby tomorrow and he has no business playing mafia at such a time and also to stir the thread up and make everyone say "why is llama voting so early? that is sure suspicious!" and other such silly things.
I am actually looking for a replacement for Nevinera.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I am voting for Nevinera because I haven't seen hide nor hair of him all game and because his wife is having a baby tomorrow and he has no business playing mafia at such a time and also to stir the thread up and make everyone say "why is llama voting so early? that is sure suspicious!" and other such silly things.
Then I will solve that problem for you as well. Many birds. One stone. What a good voter I am.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 100

Post by S~V~S »

How traditional~ the Host died :(

So DID the policemen do it, or didn't they? And Kate is "missing"? What does that mean?

Sockalex, this is AWESOME!!
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 43

Post by Hedgeowl »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Does this mean I won the fight? :noble:
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Hedgeowl wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
No. You did not win. He just asked me the other day for a replacement due to the reasons llama stated above.

Speaking of fights...
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Bullzeye has won the fight. Dom has been seriously injured and must sit out all of Day 5 and Night 5 recovering.
bea has won the fight. Mister Rearranger has been seriously injured and must sit out all of Day 5 and Night 5 recovering.
Nevinera has won the fight. Hedgeowl has not been seriously injured.
Leamiteo has won the fight. Vompatti has not been seriously injured.

And in this case, Dom and MR cannot post all of Day 5 and Night 5, BUT they can still vote, and should definitely vote.

Everyone should vote. Especially this day period.
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 65

Post by a2thezebra »

Are all of the individual town threads going to be opened to everyone at once? Because that would help us decide on who to vote for quite a bit I imagine.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Keterman wrote:Are all of the individual town threads going to be opened to everyone at once? Because that would help us decide on who to vote for quite a bit I imagine.
Indeed, working on it as we speak!
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Good, I was afraid you were going to FEB that and let us fend for ourselves based on the last location we were at and what we remember from any others we went to.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Keterman wrote:Good, I was afraid you were going to FEB that and let us fend for ourselves based on the last location we were at and what we remember from any others we went to.
Lol, that would be pretty awesome. I'm not THAT mean though. :p

They should all be readable now.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 18

Post by DharmaHelper »

Man, I see in Fight Club Mafia the strongest and smartest players who've ever played. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation missing votes, No-Uing; nubs with white collars. Mafia has us depending on BTSC and role powers, solving puzzles we hate so we can win prizes we don't need. We're the middle children of Mafia, man. No purpose or place. We have no WIFOM. No Linkitis. Our WIFOM's a spiritual WIFOM... our Linkitis is our lives. We've all been raised on the internet to believe that one day we'd all be civvies, and SK's, and Indies. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 43

Post by Hedgeowl »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
No. You did not win. He just asked me the other day for a replacement due to the reasons llama stated above.

Speaking of fights...
:( it's because I asked right? :p
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 83

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

DharmaHelper wrote:Man, I see in Fight Club Mafia the strongest and smartest players who've ever played. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation missing votes, No-Uing; nubs with white collars. Mafia has us depending on BTSC and role powers, solving puzzles we hate so we can win prizes we don't need. We're the middle children of Mafia, man. No purpose or place. We have no WIFOM. No Linkitis. Our WIFOM's a spiritual WIFOM... our Linkitis is our lives. We've all been raised on the internet to believe that one day we'd all be civvies, and SK's, and Indies. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.
I think this might win the thread. Just sayin'.

I would consider voting for Nev, mostly because I have absolutely no read on anyone else yet. But I'm going to go read the other threads tomorrow first, and see if I can't pick anything up from that before I make a decision.
Leamiteo
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 14

Post by Leamiteo »

Llama, I love your avatar. I love that you jump feet first into things. I won't vote Nevinera because based on what I hear of his participation he's likely a civ and not super powerful, and we want all the civs on our side that we can get!

Of all days that I have ALL day job training out of town and an out of town friend that I am hosting this weekend. On top of that I have soooooooo much reading to do in these threads. Ugh. I'll catch up as soon as I can!

Sorry friends, but I'll be unavailable all day tomorrow and I have to get up at the crack of dawn to leave for training, so I have to vote now and I hate to do this, but it's going to be random.

I am so stoked about this phase of the game though! Alex, you rock!!!!! :drums: :guitar:

I randomized and got *Keterman*.

OK, good night! :offtobed:
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 52
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Hello new game! Goodbye DH, you scum!
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 101

Post by timmer »

So I've got a question for Hedgeowl. On Day 2 when I shifted fight clubs, I had noticed your post from Day 1 where you said that the hometown in the thread's title meant nothing to you.

You said: "I saw that, but it didnt mean anything to me. So you think other people are in a different hometown?"

i speculated at the time that, considering that Tyler is a figment of the narrator's imagination, maybe the Tyler role PM didn't feature a hometown. It's a longshot, admittedly, but your post pinged me because of it.

So my question to you is simply... why did the fight club hometown mean nothing to you?
My siggie.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 18

Post by DharmaHelper »

Long Con wrote:Hello new game! Goodbye DH, you scum!
:(
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Notably, it would be wise to not miss the Day 5 vote.

Very, very wise.
Would it be wise to vote the Day 5 Miss? I see a few such options.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 40

Post by Canucklehead »

I spent most of my time in my original thread whingeing about how there was nothing to read.

And now there are 12 billion new threads to catch up on.
:|

You are a cruel, cruel mistress, MP.
Be careful what you wish for, kiddies.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DharmaHelper wrote:Man, I see in Fight Club Mafia the strongest and smartest players who've ever played. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation missing votes, No-Uing; nubs with white collars. Mafia has us depending on BTSC and role powers, solving puzzles we hate so we can win prizes we don't need. We're the middle children of Mafia, man. No purpose or place. We have no WIFOM. No Linkitis. Our WIFOM's a spiritual WIFOM... our Linkitis is our lives. We've all been raised on the internet to believe that one day we'd all be civvies, and SK's, and Indies. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.
I miss you, k'

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Canucklehead wrote:I spent most of my time in my original thread whingeing about how there was nothing to read.

I told you to keep your mouth shut. ;)

JK, I don't know where to start. I guess rereading the threads I haven't seen would be a place to begin.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Canucklehead wrote:I spent most of my time in my original thread whingeing about how there was nothing to read.

:feb:
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 3

Post by insertnamehere »

Oh no, now I actually have to play a 30+ person game of mafia. I was so happy before, living in Delaware City, going to work, going home from work, playing some golf on the weekends. That was the life.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 40

Post by Canucklehead »

So far I've only read my original thread (Jersey REPRESENNTTT!) and Wilmington. The only thing that stuck out to me was llama, who is hilarious and should be kept in te game as long as possible because funny people are awesome.

Also, on Day 4 a bunch of people began talking about going to Chicago...but there is no Chicago thread. Does that mean we're in Chicago now? Or I am missing something embarrassingly obvious?
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 26

Post by Black Rock »

Canucklehead wrote:So far I've only read my original thread (Jersey REPRESENNTTT!) and Wilmington. The only thing that stuck out to me was llama, who is hilarious and should be kept in te game as long as possible because funny people are awesome.

Also, on Day 4 a bunch of people began talking about going to Chicago...but there is no Chicago thread. Does that mean we're in Chicago now? Or I am missing something embarrassingly obvious?

I think Chicago got cancelled because the game changed.
ImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Maybe it's not seen as a controversial move here, but to me a permanent vote from someone that hasn't made a post yet is a bit strange, to put it lightly. Mister Rearranger gets a pass for not being able to post, but johns22jj slipped in a vote for Nevinera with no comment as to why. I'd like to hear one.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I'm also bothered that johns22jj's first post of the game was on Day 3, a post that was simply "I volunteer to fight".
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 55
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Canucklehead wrote:So far I've only read my original thread (Jersey REPRESENNTTT!) and Wilmington. The only thing that stuck out to me was llama, who is hilarious and should be kept in te game as long as possible because funny people are awesome.

Cannnuccck!!!! :D So happy to see you! It sucks I was in Jersey when apparently you were in Wilmington. Llama is very funny and very well wrote. He has novels and stuff. They are pretty great. :) He's also a little wabbit like in his communication skills. He is not one to sugar coat things. Shoot me a pm sometime about what's up in your world. I really miss the old skool LPers. I'd love a grand update.

Black Rock wrote:I think Chicago got cancelled because the game changed.
That's funny - I was thinking that *this* thread is Chicago. Like it won the poll in all the towns so now the game changed.

BR! Sooo good to play a game with you again. I think Sandman was the last one and I was short lived there. :hugs: love my birthday sister!! You should check out our foodie thread and our tea thread while you are around. Yes. I start foodie threads in every new forum. :D
Keterman wrote:Maybe it's not seen as a controversial move here, but to me a permanent vote from someone that hasn't made a post yet is a bit strange, to put it lightly. Mister Rearranger gets a pass for not being able to post, but johns22jj slipped in a vote for Nevinera with no comment as to why. I'd like to hear one.
Keter! Hi!!! Good to see one of my Willmington folk! Your post touches a few things for me. 1) you talked about a permanent vote. The site you are from lets you change votes around? I've only seen that on K-site. Typically here - a vote is a vote is a vote (though due to our exploring universes and also our creative hosts - I have seen hosts play with making votes changeable, - *waves to BR and LC* - it's one of the poll options. so to change your vote you must re-vote in the poll when that is allowed. ) Typically a vote cast is a vote cast - even if you accidentally hit the wrong person and meant to vote someone else (been there done that. the tee-shirt was made for me. You don't want to know how many times I voted for myself. I hate my cell phone.)

2) I'm confused by the votes for Nev tbh. Is it because he's not able to be involved because his wife just had a baby? So - we take the easy vote and vote the guy who *can't* play so Mr. Daisy. oh yea. I went there. doesn't have to find a replacement?

While I understand the two birds one stone mode of thinking, at this point in the game, Nev is *most* likely a Civ. Especially if he's been all lack of involved. (I've not run into him in the threads I visited but I'm not caught up everywhere. I went to work at 10 am my time. I've been home for roughly an hour and I had a K-site game to catch up on.)

Again, while I get the thinking of two birds one stone, I also can't help but think it's a cheap and easy way for Tyler's gang to glom on some votes to get out a non-active civ. Just food for thought. You're right though Keter - I'd really love johns to respond to that. His lack of response is tainting my view atm.

The rest of this is just general catsup comments.

Just so I know I'm on the right page, DP v.2 replaces FH correct?

In that same vein I'd rather not vote Nev on the off chance Mr. Daisy can get a replacement.

Now that the uncrecruited civs have an actual win condition:

Good job getting DH police!!! I think like at least a quarter of the players here had questions for him. Way to get the job done!
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

also - MR - I'm so sorry. :( I didn't realize my pillow was so powerful! I thought we were pretty even steven.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

So - before we all had one thread, my original goal was to go back to Willmington to see what I missed. I had to guess on the exact page the thing left off at.

But this strikes me as curious given how DH flipped:

More than once in Willmington on Day 2. He kept referencing to Bullz as "his boy." Bulz was the defender. Bullz was His boy.

I tried to quote it but you can't quote the old threads anymore apparently. It was page 7 and 8 in Wilmington for my browser. I run the low posts per page.
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 5

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Neato. :o
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

DisgruntledPorcupine wrote:Neato. :o

:hug: XD ;airguitar: :wall: :hug: :rolleyes:

so...anything else besides neeto? :p
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Black Rock wrote:

I think Chicago got cancelled because the game changed.
Actually, my first thought was that we were in Chicago, too.
Bea said~ 2) I'm confused by the votes for Nev tbh. Is it because he's not able to be involved because his wife just had a baby? So - we take the easy vote and vote the guy who *can't* play so Mr. Daisy. oh yea. I went there. doesn't have to find a replacement?

While I understand the two birds one stone mode of thinking, at this point in the game, Nev is *most* likely a Civ. Especially if he's been all lack of involved. (I've not run into him in the threads I visited but I'm not caught up everywhere. I went to work at 10 am my time. I've been home for roughly an hour and I had a K-site game to catch up on.)

Again, while I get the thinking of two birds one stone, I also can't help but think it's a cheap and easy way for Tyler's gang to glom on some votes to get out a non-active civ. Just food for thought. You're right though Keter - I'd really love johns to respond to that. His lack of response is tainting my view atm.
I am not a fan of the Nevin votes either, especially Johns. Llama is being Llama, he does this crap, I have seen him do it good & bad~ no indication of affiliation. Plus he voted before MP said he was seeking a replacement. I don't love Leas early random vote either, BUT I am a person who does not like doubting peoples RL reasons for game decisions. So if she comes back before the poll ends, that will get a big :eye: from me. otherwise, meh, we all have busy days in the summer.

I am curious to hear what Hedge says to Timmer. I could see non Tyler Durden reasons for her maybe not knowing what was in PMs. I plan to read the place I missed (NJ) and catching up on the places I had been tonight and tomorrow.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

S~V~S wrote: I am not a fan of the Nevin votes either, especially Johns. Llama is being Llama, he does this crap, I have seen him do it good & bad~ no indication of affiliation. Plus he voted before MP said he was seeking a replacement. I don't love Leas early random vote either, BUT I am a person who does not like doubting peoples RL reasons for game decisions. So if she comes back before the poll ends, that will get a big :eye: from me. otherwise, meh, we all have busy days in the summer.

I am curious to hear what Hedge says to Timmer. I could see non Tyler Durden reasons for her maybe not knowing what was in PMs. I plan to read the place I missed (NJ) and catching up on the places I had been tonight and tomorrow.
What do you make of his posts on Page 11 of the Wilmington thread?
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

@ svs - so I'm not completely off my rocker. Thanks for that. :)

also - yes - Hedge's response to Timmer is something I look forward to seeing as well.

Did you see what I saw re: DH's constant talk about bullz day 2 in Willmington? IDK what to make of it - but in light of how DH died and flipped, I'd love to hear feed back and love to hear bullz address it.

and yea - llama is llama he will always be llama. TEA DRINKERS OF THE WORLD! UNITE AND TAKE OVER!

and also - I get busy - My GM is on vacation. I've proved on paper that I can run a store - and he keeps fucking texting me and I'm all - yes - it's ok - go on vacation. Quit micro-managing. - tell the MCO to put me in his gm text list for this week - go be ON FUCKING VACATION!! I'mma gonna quit answering his texts soon. Long story short [/ot} I have work issues. I'm working more than I've had to since before the wedding. So - yea - I get stressed out schedule - Leas vote that early is weird if she does indeed come back before voting.

linkie keter - I've not gotten to page 11 yet. what there makes you sure he's not looking out for our interests?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Keterman wrote:
S~V~S wrote: I am not a fan of the Nevin votes either, especially Johns. Llama is being Llama, he does this crap, I have seen him do it good & bad~ no indication of affiliation. Plus he voted before MP said he was seeking a replacement. I don't love Leas early random vote either, BUT I am a person who does not like doubting peoples RL reasons for game decisions. So if she comes back before the poll ends, that will get a big :eye: from me. otherwise, meh, we all have busy days in the summer.

What do you make of his posts on Page 11 of the Wilmington thread?
I have not totally caught up to the Wilmington thread. I will do that tonight & tomorrow, I only show 9 pages in Wilmington (I have my ppp set high, 60 posts) so referencing page numbers won't work, because not everyone has the default. Plus I mention 4 "hes", Nevin, John, Llama & Timmer. Can you link me to posts?

Linki @Bea~ I plan to reread DH HARD in all threads, I felt he was trying to fluff me, then the next day in the next thread, he was trying to kill me. So like I told Rox, I am not sure what to think of anything he said. I want to read him in isolation, pull his posts in different threads. I mainly recall him shoving llama in my face in Wilmington, and not much else.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

tbh - in the day 2 stuff - I was shocked when I went to DH's city and he was sooo advocating the day 1 move or stay as a group vote stratagy. IT just didn't work out for him. Then day 2 happened and you and he came into Wilmington and It was all of a sudden llama was a zenophobe for expressing the same sentements DH had expressed in his home thread (admittedly - he said them nicer than llama did. llama is wabbity that way)

I kinda sorta felt when the words zenophobe came out in the willmington thread that someone was playing someone. I can so see him trying to fluff you. I see all of this in hindsite. It's not at all what I thought in the moment. In the moment I thought llama was off his rocker. I was more interested in proving him wrong in his "nobody thinks like me" obvious path that obvious DH tried to do and failed at.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

@Bea and SVS

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 039#p74039

The section I'm referring to starts shortly after that post (and ends about fifteen posts later) regarding the suspicions a few players had regarding thellama73 and his response to it. I brought up a lot of points he could have responded to and he only chose to respond to one of them, that response being that him being deceitful shouldn't necessarily mean he is worthy of suspicion.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Keterman wrote:@Bea and SVS

The section I'm referring to starts shortly after that post (and ends about fifteen posts later) regarding the suspicions a few players had regarding thellama73 and his response to it. I brought up a lot of points he could have responded to and he only chose to respond to one of them, that response being that him being deceitful shouldn't necessarily mean he is worthy of suspicion.

I can see why you think he's worth a look. Also - how were you able to post things in the thread from wilmington when I tried to post what DH did - I wasn't allowed???

llama is always going to be obscure. Because it's how he rolls. Keter -have you gone back and seen what happened with him? Have you seen DH's posts? Which are remarkably similar to Llama's -but less genuine and organic?

What do you think llama needs to address? Call it out now - so EVERYONE can see it. Ask him your questions, I'm 2/3ds sure he'll tell you no lies.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

bea wrote:
Keterman wrote:@Bea and SVS

I can see why you think he's worth a look. Also - how were you able to post things in the thread from wilmington when I tried to post what DH did - I wasn't allowed???

llama is always going to be obscure. Because it's how he rolls. Keter -have you gone back and seen what happened with him? Have you seen DH's posts? Which are remarkably similar to Llama's -but less genuine and organic?

What do you think llama needs to address? Call it out now - so EVERYONE can see it. Ask him your questions, I'm 2/3ds sure he'll tell you no lies.
I linked the post by going to my post history and copying the shortcut for the post I linked. I've seen DH's posts and I don't see them as less genuine, only more aggressive (not that it doesn't look bad, I just think that with my lack of context on familiar play styles thellama73 appears just as bad if not worse at the moment). He turned recruit, so the reason to look over him now is not to see how scummy he is but who he could possibly implicate or not implicate as a buddy in case the recruits shared BTSC. Him and thellama were in opposition publicly...I can see why that would suggest that they were in opposition ultimately as well, but I don't think the possibility that it was a reuse to make thellama appear more town after DH turned recruit should be ruled out. I don't think thellama needs to address anything he already chose not to address before, I'm just curious if his behavior in that area I linked to is normal for him. You say it is, and I would like to hear some people second that opinion before I back down.

Return to “Previous Jobs”