Dr. Who Mafia - Night 12

Moderator: Community Team

24 Hour Days?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:47 pm

Yes
61%
No
No votes
Votes in this poll are non-changable! (host/non/mod/dead)
39%

Total votes: 18
Chris
Tyrant

Re: Dr. Who Mafia - Day 12

Post by Chris »

SVS, for what it's worth, if Snow Dog didn't eliminate the Cybers, I'm pretty sure that Epig is the last one, based on his posts and his votes.
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 375

Post by Snow Dog »

Voting Dom.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 93

Post by DFaraday »

Chris wrote:SVS, for what it's worth, if Snow Dog didn't eliminate the Cybers, I'm pretty sure that Epig is the last one, based on his posts and his votes.
Agreed, although I still think Ninjablooper could be Cyber. After Snow Dog it's one of those two.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 407

Post by Dom »

S~V~S wrote:I have been quiet for the same reasons a lot of people have been quiet.

And I am not recruited.

I DID feel bad about this vote, but if you are going to try to be that way as you are going down, then :P

*Votes Dom*
What your civvie supermajority of the thread doesn't make you feel empowered?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 204
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

SVS I think you forgot to vote in the poll. Or am I just not seeing it?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 368

Post by S~V~S »

Dom wrote:
S~V~S wrote:I have been quiet for the same reasons a lot of people have been quiet.

And I am not recruited.

I DID feel bad about this vote, but if you are going to try to be that way as you are going down, then :P

*Votes Dom*
What your civvie supermajority of the thread doesn't make you feel empowered?
;(
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

The anxiety is killing me!!!!
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 55
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

S~V~S wrote:Dom, I STILL suspect Epi, and I will bet anything that end game, he is bad. But no one has listened to that, so I give up. Ever time I have had an opinion, someone pipes in with a *new* Master suspect, or a *new* recruiter, and the ultimate urgency of lynching this person NNNAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I have had to defend on a lot of crap cases built on things like weak searches and not reading the roles correctly, and had to wade through tons of posts, just like everyone else. You have been busy & blendy most of the game, and I did not have an opinion on you, so i did not give one until asked.

I don't recall hearing from YOU either, so don't blame me if we did not interact.
This. This is what happens every single time I come back to read this thread, and honestly why I've have so much trouble keeping up/espousing a strong opinion in this game. I've tried to maintain consistency, but sometimes when I come back in this thread I feel so lost and dumbfounded by people's new speculations, and spreadsheets, and crazy shit that I don't even know where to start. So I often don't. (For the record, I'm not necessarily faulting those who offer speculation - I'm merely irritated that there ISN'T consistency for me to follow in such a large game.)

Last time I was here and had an opinion, I voted DF. I haven't really changed my mind, but the thread has moved back to Dom. His reaction makes me iffy, but it's not abnormal for him (although I'd also like to give him a smiley hug because of it, so here it is: :hug: ) From my understanding, it seems Dom is being chosen because zeek had such a strong feeling/knowledge about him, but without a case to back it up (as if he had info, but couldn't share it). I see he survived the last lynch, and this of course could either point to zeek being right about his being the Master, or Dom being right about himself having a protection/role that allows for a lynch save, although I don't really know what/who that would be. Long story short, I don't have a strong opinion about Dom, and won't be surprised either way.

There are 9 votes on Dom, so it doesn't really matter whether or not I vote for him it seems. I'm going to vote DF again, because nothing has really changed about him, others agree but are voting Dom instead, and I have nothing to hide.
DFaraday wrote:
Chris wrote:SVS, for what it's worth, if Snow Dog didn't eliminate the Cybers, I'm pretty sure that Epig is the last one, based on his posts and his votes.
Agreed, although I still think Ninjablooper could be Cyber. After Snow Dog it's one of those two.
I am not a cyber, sir, but I think you are.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 385
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Chris wrote:The anxiety is killing me!!!!
At least you aren't actually dead.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Just out of curiosity, nijuu... what are your reasons to vote DF? Because before, you were voting for him under the suspicion of being The Master. Is that what you're voting for him for again?
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

The lynch post is supposed to be now-ish, right?

Not 4:30 AM I hope...
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Chris wrote:The lynch post is supposed to be now-ish, right?

Not 4:30 AM I hope...
Chris bea didn't really say. She just said the lynch ended at 9:30.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 158
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Still at work..dunno when I'm done.but.I.will.do.the.post.as.soon.as.I.get home -
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 146

Post by Hedgeowl »

Oh whoops, then technically I missed the poll. I was just thinking from the end time and forgot it was delayed.

Well, it didnt need my help, but voted Dom.

So sorry you are frustrated Dom! :hugs:
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Re: Who's Polls?

Post by bea »

Pick a killer! Any Killer!

Poll runs till Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:49 am
You may select 1 option

Chris
No votes

Dfaraday
nijuukyugou (19)
5%

Dom
Epignosis (3), juliets (5), Gotrees (7), MovingPictures07 (9), Long Con (10), Chris (11), Snow Dog (15), DFaraday (17), S~V~S (18), Hedgeowl (20)
50%

Epi
No votes

Gotrees
No votes

Hedge
No votes

Juliets
No votes

LC
No votes

MP
No votes

Blopper
No votes

Snowy
No votes

SVS
Dom (14)
5%

If I go to bed RIGHT NOW. I get 4 1/2 hours of sleep before work again! (Host/Mod/Non)
bea (1), zeek (2), Metalmarsh89 (4), fingersplints (6), Roxy (8), Made (12), birdwithteeth11 (13), Bass_the_Clever (16)
40%
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Discussing who was bad seemed pointless. It was Halloween. There is candy. There is booze. There are costumes and skerry things.

They decided to watch this instead:

No one is Lynched. It's now night. You hae 23 hours to do what you need to do.

Happy Halloween everyone!
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

:|
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Gotrees
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 101

Post by Gotrees »

Sorry Dom.

I can't help but feel like that just about confirms it. :(
Made wrote:I may be new, but i got furry.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

http://www.relix.com/blogs/detail/wilco ... at_the_cap

Chris! SVS! Anyone else that might be interested!

In case you missed the facebook share:

Wilco cover's Greatful Dead's Ripple. It's so good. So good.

Now I just need to get my hands on that Flips Sgt Pepper cover.....
Chris
Tyrant

Re: Dr. Who Mafia - Day 11

Post by Chris »

Dom wrote:<snip>
Though, that'll be my only survival.

You LIED to us!
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 181

Re: Dr. Who Mafia - Night 12

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

I would like to apologize to all of you, my co-hostess included. I was at a concert with Spacedaisy and her sister last night, and I completely forgot to post something mentioning that. Yesterday was a VERY long and tiring day (I fell into bed right before 11:30 last night and am just now waking up at 9:40), and I am sorry I did not communicate that the post might be a bit late.

I would also like to make a special apology to my co-host. I know her schedule has gotten super-wonky and busy lately, and yet, I haven't been able to do the last few day/night posts. So bea, I'm really, really sorry that I've been slacking so much as a host. I've got tonight's night post covered though, so I'll be able to start getting back into the swing of things.

Tl;dr: I'm sorry for being such an unreliable doofus lately. :( Please carry on.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 55
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Chris wrote:Just out of curiosity, nijuu... what are your reasons to vote DF? Because before, you were voting for him under the suspicion of being The Master. Is that what you're voting for him for again?
Well, based on this last lynch, it's definitely looking like Dom = Master. My votes for DF were based on behavior more than logical speculation, so I still think he's bad, but not the Master. Does that make sense?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dom wrote::|
Dom, you have played a brilliant game.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

nijuukyugou wrote:
Chris wrote:Just out of curiosity, nijuu... what are your reasons to vote DF? Because before, you were voting for him under the suspicion of being The Master. Is that what you're voting for him for again?
Well, based on this last lynch, it's definitely looking like Dom = Master. My votes for DF were based on behavior more than logical speculation, so I still think he's bad, but not the Master. Does that make sense?
Not really... I asked you why you voted for DF, and you proceed to explain to me that what you think about him after the lynch. I wanted to know why you vted him before the lynch.

So, I can assume from your answer that you suspected DF as The Master last night, correct? But then Dom survived another lynch, pretty much confirming he's The Master. And it's generally assumed that zeek was the recruiter, and that leaves Snow Dog as one of the Cybers. Are you saying that you think that DF is the last Cyber?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 858
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Well, here's hoping Dom loses his last protection tonight.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

nijuukyugou wrote:
100% sense~ there are baddies besides the Master, and he was gonna get lynched (or not as the case may be) whether or not YOU voted for someone else.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

juliets wrote:
Dom wrote::|
Dom, you have played a brilliant game.
Thank you :) It really means a lot.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I was going to wait until after the end of the game to comment similarly, but seriously, Dom. Hats off to you. I don't know how you avoided serious suspicion for so long, and you really only got nailed by process of elimination.

I'll be glad to have your role gone, but your playing this game was outstanding.

And on that note, I think we're getting close to a civvie win. Just need to get rid of the Cybers after this, I think. :)
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I was going to wait until after the end of the game to comment similarly, but seriously, Dom. Hats off to you. I don't know how you avoided serious suspicion for so long, and you really only got nailed by process of elimination.

I'll be glad to have your role gone, but your playing this game was outstanding.

And on that note, I think we're getting close to a civvie win. Just need to get rid of the Cybers after this, I think. :)
Thank you MP, we can talk more in the post game. But I truly tried my best this game.

I think you are right about that, tbh

MM also wasn't recruited by the recruiter. So, yeah Chris, you were wrong all along.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Dom wrote: So, yeah Chris, you were wrong all along.
LOL!

Wow...
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

It was a lot of fun to watch you act as if your ideas were facts when they were wrong all along though!
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Really Dom?

Way to stay classy man.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 146

Post by Hedgeowl »

Dom wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I was going to wait until after the end of the game to comment similarly, but seriously, Dom. Hats off to you. I don't know how you avoided serious suspicion for so long, and you really only got nailed by process of elimination.

Thank you MP, we can talk more in the post game. But I truly tried my best this game.

MM also wasn't recruited by the recruiter. So, yeah Chris, you were wrong all along.
I would really agree with this. You played a great game and I am sorry to see you go.

Looking forward to all the endgame discussion. This is such an amazing game!
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Are we sure all these chickens are going to hatch? Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves...
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Chris wrote:Really Dom?

Way to stay classy man.
It truly was fun to watch you squirm, Chris. :)
Hedgeowl wrote:
Dom wrote:

I would really agree with this. You played a great game and I am sorry to see you go.

Looking forward to all the endgame discussion. This is such an amazing game!
Thank you, Hedge. :) <3
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Chris wrote:Are we sure all these chickens are going to hatch? Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves...
yeah they gotta lynch you so they can kill the last recruit!
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 375

Post by Snow Dog »

Yes Dom. You played well. I have to know about that Azure vote after the game.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Way to stay classy man.
Don't even go there :)
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 93

Post by DFaraday »

I move that the hosts create a special banner for Dom after the game, because he honestly did nothing wrong this game. :noble:

And I hope you're right about us getting close to a win, MP, but we've still got a few more kills to get through before that.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

DFaraday wrote:I move that the hosts create a special banner for Dom after the game, because he honestly did nothing wrong this game. :noble:

And I hope you're right about us getting close to a win, MP, but we've still got a few more kills to get through before that.
Indeed! But I think the numbers are in our favor, and I can't see why either Strax or Cybers would target anyone other than Dom tonight. That being said, I suppose Cybers could want to waste a lynch, though, so we may see a civvie get NKed tonight.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

S~V~S wrote:

Way to stay classy man.
I'd post a response to this, but it'll probably get deleted.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 439

Post by Epignosis »

Chris wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

Way to stay classy man.
I'd post a response to this, but it'll probably get deleted.
Yeah, it probably would.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Snow Dog wrote:Yes Dom. You played well. I have to know about that Azure vote after the game.
I did not lie. :noble:
My reasoning what so.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

DFaraday wrote:I move that the hosts create a special banner for Dom after the game, because he honestly did nothing wrong this game. :noble:

:hugs:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

HOSTS: If you get all the night actions can we have an early night post?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 181

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

juliets wrote:HOSTS: If you get all the night actions can we have an early night post?
That's the plan. I'll get it out about an hour early if that occurs.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
juliets wrote:HOSTS: If you get all the night actions can we have an early night post?
That's the plan. I'll get it out about an hour early if that occurs.
That would be GREAT. There's a big difference between 11:30 and 10:30! Thanks!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

A poem:

roses are red
Violets are blue
but that's kinda silly
because violet is the name of a color
and that color is purple, not blue
someone should totally rezz me.
k thanks bye
Pov: you reading my takes
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

It has been brought to my attention that Violet are in fact Violet. I am shocked and in disbelief that our American school system would teach this bold face LIE to the young impressionable minds that will make up the future of america. I am currently starting a petition to have the poem that my previous post was based on to be banned from classrooms across the country. Please stand with me. Also Rezz.
-Made
Pov: you reading my takes
Gotrees
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 101

Post by Gotrees »

You've convinced me. Someone rezz this guy already.
Made wrote:I may be new, but i got furry.

Return to “Previous Jobs”