Disney Cars Mafia [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Who is on the naughty list?

Poll ended at Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:24 pm

Black Rock
0
No votes
FZ.
0
No votes
Long Con
4
44%
MetalMarsh89
1
11%
Snow Dog
0
No votes
Jeremy Mayfield #70 (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
4
44%
 
Total votes: 9

User avatar
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts: 3404
Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:40 pm

Isolate Posts by FZ.

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Day 9.2]

#1681

Post by FZ. » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:29 pm

Say we eliminate the lemons today, does Chicks get to kill tonight instead?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Image

User avatar
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts: 1990
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:26 pm

Isolate Posts by DFaraday

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Day 9.2]

#1682

Post by DFaraday » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:21 pm

FZ. wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
FZ. wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:I'm not sure it's possible that fingersplints is bad. Well it is possible. Let's see if I can explain this.

Original Splints got killed by Chick. Now if she was bad, would she be asked to replace Kate? Well yes she would obviously, but only if Kate was also bad on the same team.
I'm not sure I follow. Splints could have been good in her first round. She could be bad now. It doesn't matter. If she was bad last round, the only way she could replace Kate is if she's bad now too. So I see nothing preventing her from being a baddie now
Your right. I was talking absolute rubbish, or garbage as you say in the States.
I'm not from the States so it doesn't matter to me

Right now, the two people that I'm most concerned about are Splints and DF.
DF, who do you think is a lemon, and why?
Same question for Splints.

And since the LC theory doesn't hold water in my opinion, if you're going to say LC, please address my thoughts on why he is least likely to be a lemon
I do agree that Splints is a possibility, but I also am unclear about you, FZ. Is there a compelling reason to believe that you are civvie?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts: 3404
Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:40 pm

Isolate Posts by FZ.

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Day 9.2]

#1683

Post by FZ. » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:30 pm

DFaraday wrote:
FZ. wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
FZ. wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:I'm not sure it's possible that fingersplints is bad. Well it is possible. Let's see if I can explain this.

Original Splints got killed by Chick. Now if she was bad, would she be asked to replace Kate? Well yes she would obviously, but only if Kate was also bad on the same team.
I'm not sure I follow. Splints could have been good in her first round. She could be bad now. It doesn't matter. If she was bad last round, the only way she could replace Kate is if she's bad now too. So I see nothing preventing her from being a baddie now
Your right. I was talking absolute rubbish, or garbage as you say in the States.
I'm not from the States so it doesn't matter to me

Right now, the two people that I'm most concerned about are Splints and DF.
DF, who do you think is a lemon, and why?
Same question for Splints.

And since the LC theory doesn't hold water in my opinion, if you're going to say LC, please address my thoughts on why he is least likely to be a lemon
I do agree that Splints is a possibility, but I also am unclear about you, FZ. Is there a compelling reason to believe that you are civvie?
So you're suspicion of LC has vanished?
And no, no compelling reason. Not my job to prove I'm a civ. If you think I'm not, then by all means, convince the rest. You're running out of options. It was only natural that you'll get to me
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Image

User avatar
Long Con
So Divine
Posts: 8397
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:57 pm
Gender: Male

Isolate Posts by Long Con

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Day 9.2]

#1684

Post by Long Con » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:16 pm

Is there a case on FZ you have in mind, DFaraday? I'd be interested to hear it.
Image

User avatar
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts: 3404
Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:40 pm

Isolate Posts by FZ.

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Day 9.2]

#1685

Post by FZ. » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:45 pm

I'm going to sleep. I'm okay with voting either Splints or DF, so since there's a vote on Splints already, I'll join
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Image

User avatar
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts: 1990
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:26 pm

Isolate Posts by DFaraday

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Day 9.2]

#1686

Post by DFaraday » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:47 pm

FZ. wrote:
DFaraday wrote:
FZ. wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
FZ. wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:I'm not sure it's possible that fingersplints is bad. Well it is possible. Let's see if I can explain this.

Original Splints got killed by Chick. Now if she was bad, would she be asked to replace Kate? Well yes she would obviously, but only if Kate was also bad on the same team.
I'm not sure I follow. Splints could have been good in her first round. She could be bad now. It doesn't matter. If she was bad last round, the only way she could replace Kate is if she's bad now too. So I see nothing preventing her from being a baddie now
Your right. I was talking absolute rubbish, or garbage as you say in the States.
I'm not from the States so it doesn't matter to me

Right now, the two people that I'm most concerned about are Splints and DF.
DF, who do you think is a lemon, and why?
Same question for Splints.

And since the LC theory doesn't hold water in my opinion, if you're going to say LC, please address my thoughts on why he is least likely to be a lemon
I do agree that Splints is a possibility, but I also am unclear about you, FZ. Is there a compelling reason to believe that you are civvie?
So you're suspicion of LC has vanished?
And no, no compelling reason. Not my job to prove I'm a civ. If you think I'm not, then by all means, convince the rest. You're running out of options. It was only natural that you'll get to me
I don't have a unified case per se on you, but I get the distinct impression that you've been jumping all over the place with your suspicions lately, to the point where I find it hard to pin down your thoughts on anything. Since Night 8 you have:

Gone from questioning others for suspecting me to placing me at the top of your list with little discernible reason.
Gone from thinking Splints is likely not on MR's team to thinking she is either the last Lemon or Chick.
Shifted from suspecting Tink to taking her civvieness for granted.

The voting record doesn't say much about you either way, I think, so I'd actually rate you more likely to be a lemon than Splints, since at least she cast the deciding vote.

EBWOP: Well, better her than me. :p
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts: 3892
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:08 am
Gender: Male
Location: Cardiff

Isolate Posts by Snow Dog

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Day 9.2]

#1687

Post by Snow Dog » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:19 pm

Thoughts MM?
NOT a winner of...
Image
ImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts: 3892
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:08 am
Gender: Male
Location: Cardiff

Isolate Posts by Snow Dog

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Day 9.2]

#1688

Post by Snow Dog » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:22 pm

If FZ is bad she is playing a very good game imo. I do not rule out the notion she could be bad. I have been fooled like this before In Thomas the Tank Engine.

The possibility worries me as a matter of fact.
NOT a winner of...
Image
ImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
Tink
Patsy
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:53 pm

Isolate Posts by Tink

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Day 9.2]

#1689

Post by Tink » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:29 pm

Snow Dog wrote:If FZ is bad she is playing a very good game imo. I do not rule out the notion she could be bad. I have been fooled like this before In Thomas the Tank Engine.

The possibility worries me as a matter of fact.
Snow Dog, you should vote for Long Con because he is bad. Don't vote for FZ. :offtobed:

User avatar
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts: 3892
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:08 am
Gender: Male
Location: Cardiff

Isolate Posts by Snow Dog

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Day 9.2]

#1690

Post by Snow Dog » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:30 pm

Tink wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:If FZ is bad she is playing a very good game imo. I do not rule out the notion she could be bad. I have been fooled like this before In Thomas the Tank Engine.

The possibility worries me as a matter of fact.
Snow Dog, you should vote for Long Con because he is bad. Don't vote for FZ. :offtobed:
I'll not vote for FZ. How sure are you about LC?
NOT a winner of...
Image
ImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts: 3892
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:08 am
Gender: Male
Location: Cardiff

Isolate Posts by Snow Dog

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Day 9.2]

#1691

Post by Snow Dog » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:33 pm

From who I trust, all that remains is LC, DF and Splints.

I am not convinced that there is only one lemon left. These three are all bad possibly.
NOT a winner of...
Image
ImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
Tink
Patsy
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:53 pm

Isolate Posts by Tink

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Day 9.2]

#1692

Post by Tink » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:35 pm

Snow Dog wrote:
Tink wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:If FZ is bad she is playing a very good game imo. I do not rule out the notion she could be bad. I have been fooled like this before In Thomas the Tank Engine.

The possibility worries me as a matter of fact.
Snow Dog, you should vote for Long Con because he is bad. Don't vote for FZ. :offtobed:
I'll not vote for FZ. How sure are you about LC?
Someone I trust thought he was bad. :dance:

User avatar
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts: 3892
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:08 am
Gender: Male
Location: Cardiff

Isolate Posts by Snow Dog

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Day 9.2]

#1693

Post by Snow Dog » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:38 pm

Tink wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Tink wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:If FZ is bad she is playing a very good game imo. I do not rule out the notion she could be bad. I have been fooled like this before In Thomas the Tank Engine.

The possibility worries me as a matter of fact.
Snow Dog, you should vote for Long Con because he is bad. Don't vote for FZ. :offtobed:
I'll not vote for FZ. How sure are you about LC?
Someone I trust thought he was bad. :dance:
Sorry, that isn't quite enough for me. What are your thoughts on Faraday and splints?
NOT a winner of...
Image
ImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts: 1990
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:26 pm

Isolate Posts by DFaraday

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Day 9.2]

#1694

Post by DFaraday » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:54 pm

I'm voting FZ for now and hoping I will make it back before the poll closes.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts: 2501
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:40 pm

Isolate Posts by Black Rock

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Day 9.2]

#1695

Post by Black Rock » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:56 pm

I'm telling you Splints is the way to go. I just know it. I'm more convinced than ever now. She hasn't even come in to fight.
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Tink
Patsy
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:53 pm

Isolate Posts by Tink

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Day 9.2]

#1696

Post by Tink » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:02 pm

Snow Dog wrote:
Tink wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Tink wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:If FZ is bad she is playing a very good game imo. I do not rule out the notion she could be bad. I have been fooled like this before In Thomas the Tank Engine.

The possibility worries me as a matter of fact.
Snow Dog, you should vote for Long Con because he is bad. Don't vote for FZ. :offtobed:
I'll not vote for FZ. How sure are you about LC?
Someone I trust thought he was bad. :dance:
Sorry, that isn't quite enough for me. What are your thoughts on Faraday and splints?
I think DFarday is bad, but I think fingersplints is good. If you think fingersplints is bad, then I don't trust you.

User avatar
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts: 3892
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:08 am
Gender: Male
Location: Cardiff

Isolate Posts by Snow Dog

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Day 9.2]

#1697

Post by Snow Dog » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:05 pm

Tink wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Tink wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Tink wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:If FZ is bad she is playing a very good game imo. I do not rule out the notion she could be bad. I have been fooled like this before In Thomas the Tank Engine.

The possibility worries me as a matter of fact.
Snow Dog, you should vote for Long Con because he is bad. Don't vote for FZ. :offtobed:
I'll not vote for FZ. How sure are you about LC?
Someone I trust thought he was bad. :dance:
Sorry, that isn't quite enough for me. What are your thoughts on Faraday and splints?
I think DFarday is bad, but I think fingersplints is good. If you think fingersplints is bad, then I don't trust you.
What an odd thing to say!
NOT a winner of...
Image
ImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts: 3892
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:08 am
Gender: Male
Location: Cardiff

Isolate Posts by Snow Dog

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Day 9.2]

#1698

Post by Snow Dog » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:10 pm

You don't think Splints is bad DF?
NOT a winner of...
Image
ImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts: 3892
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:08 am
Gender: Male
Location: Cardiff

Isolate Posts by Snow Dog

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Day 9.2]

#1699

Post by Snow Dog » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:22 pm

No answers and no time, need to sleep, voted splints.
NOT a winner of...
Image
ImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
Marmot
Marmot
Posts: 17671
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:21 am
Gender: Male
Location: Oregon
Contact:

Isolate Posts by Marmot

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Day 9.2]

#1700

Post by Marmot » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:58 pm

Snow Dog wrote:Thoughts MM?
Sorry, I've been rather busy, but I've got free time tomorrow to discuss.

I'm voting fingers. I'm still wary of LC, but fingers looks like the only choice right now.
S~V~S wrote:You killed my marmot.
Spoiler: show
Image
Image

User avatar
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts: 23149
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:59 pm

Isolate Posts by Epignosis

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [POLLS]

#1701

Post by Epignosis » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:02 pm

Ahem...who bumped off Dom?

Poll ended at Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:59 pm

Black Rock
0
No votes

DFaraday
0
No votes

fingersplints
4
Black Rock (3), FZ. (6), Snow Dog (9), Metalmarsh89 (10)
40%

FZ.
1
DFaraday (8)
10%

Long Con
1
Tink (7)
10%

MetalMarsh89
0
No votes

Snow Dog
0
No votes

Tink
0
No votes

Jack Ingram #11 (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
4
Epignosis (1), S~V~S (2), MovingPictures07 (4), Roxy (5)
40%


Total votes : 10

User avatar
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts: 23149
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:59 pm

Isolate Posts by Epignosis

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Day 9.2]

#1702

Post by Epignosis » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:06 pm

Day 9: Minnie and Van
Image
fingersplints has been lynched. She was Professor Z.

<><><><><><>
Image
“There appear to be some newcomers wandering onto the race.”

“Minnie and Van, Bob! I recognize them!”

“What would they want, wandering onto a racing track?”

“I bet they’re plenty lost! Maybe someone in our pit crew can help them!”

It is now Night 9. You have 23 hours to send in your PMs.

User avatar
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts: 2501
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:40 pm

Isolate Posts by Black Rock

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Day 9.2]

#1703

Post by Black Rock » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:32 pm

Tink wrote: I think DFarday is bad, but I think fingersplints is good. If you think fingersplints is bad, then I don't trust you.
Epignosis wrote:
fingersplints has been lynched. She was Professor Z.

Was there a reason you trusted her?
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Long Con
So Divine
Posts: 8397
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:57 pm
Gender: Male

Isolate Posts by Long Con

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Night 9]

#1704

Post by Long Con » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:21 am

Sorry I missed the vote guys, I had to work tonight and forgot to vote early. I would have voted fingersplints, and I'm not surprised she was a baddie!
Image

User avatar
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts: 1990
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:26 pm

Isolate Posts by DFaraday

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Night 9]

#1705

Post by DFaraday » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:28 am

Good call, Splints voters! But Epi didn't say that the Lemons were eliminated, so I'd guess we've still got Chick and one Lemon to go.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
Marmot
Marmot
Posts: 17671
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:21 am
Gender: Male
Location: Oregon
Contact:

Isolate Posts by Marmot

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Night 9]

#1706

Post by Marmot » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:39 am

Long Con wrote:Sorry I missed the vote guys, I had to work tonight and forgot to vote early. I would have voted fingersplints, and I'm not surprised she was a baddie!
Same story here, just happened to get home in time to vote.
S~V~S wrote:You killed my marmot.
Spoiler: show
Image
Image

User avatar
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts: 3404
Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:40 pm

Isolate Posts by FZ.

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Night 9]

#1707

Post by FZ. » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:44 am

Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Image

User avatar
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts: 3404
Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:40 pm

Isolate Posts by FZ.

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Night 9]

#1708

Post by FZ. » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:59 am

Oops, didn't mean to add the link there...

Too bad this isn't the end of the of the lemons. Now I really want to know what "rewires" in professor z's role, means.

DF not voting for Splints is weird. If he's the other lemon, it makes sense. If he's Chicks, why not vote with the civvies to look good? Either way, he's not looking good at this point.

Some questions:

1. Are we sure that Tink is what we think she is?

2. Does LC miss lynches like that, when they are so important? Is it out of the ordinary for him or an occurring thing?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Image

User avatar
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts: 3892
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:08 am
Gender: Male
Location: Cardiff

Isolate Posts by Snow Dog

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Night 9]

#1709

Post by Snow Dog » Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:50 am

Congratulations FZ and BR. I was worried about this lynch.

Yes, DF's vote pinged me. He avoided LC and Splints to vote on a "no case" against you.
NOT a winner of...
Image
ImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
fingersplints
Loan Shark
Posts: 2886
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:29 am
Location: London

Isolate Posts by fingersplints

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Day 9.2]

#1710

Post by fingersplints » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:14 am

Black Rock wrote:I'm telling you Splints is the way to go. I just know it. I'm more convinced than ever now. She hasn't even come in to fight.
there is nothing to fight against. because of all the info dropping and role claiming I have to be bad. it's wrong, but there isn't much I can say to defend myself.
ImageImage

User avatar
fingersplints
Loan Shark
Posts: 2886
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:29 am
Location: London

Isolate Posts by fingersplints

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Night 9]

#1711

Post by fingersplints » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:16 am

i didn't realize I was already lynched or I wouldn't have posted that. Oh well. Good luck lemons. And now I'm done playing for a while :) see you guys :)
ImageImage

User avatar
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts: 3892
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:08 am
Gender: Male
Location: Cardiff

Isolate Posts by Snow Dog

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Day 9.2]

#1712

Post by Snow Dog » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:18 am

fingersplints wrote:
Black Rock wrote:I'm telling you Splints is the way to go. I just know it. I'm more convinced than ever now. She hasn't even come in to fight.
there is nothing to fight against. because of all the info dropping and role claiming I have to be bad. it's wrong, but there isn't much I can say to defend myself.
If we have played unfairly then I am sorry. I had no warning from the host to that effect.
NOT a winner of...
Image
ImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
Marmot
Marmot
Posts: 17671
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:21 am
Gender: Male
Location: Oregon
Contact:

Isolate Posts by Marmot

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Day 9.2]

#1713

Post by Marmot » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:49 am

fingersplints wrote:
Black Rock wrote:I'm telling you Splints is the way to go. I just know it. I'm more convinced than ever now. She hasn't even come in to fight.
there is nothing to fight against. because of all the info dropping and role claiming I have to be bad. it's wrong, but there isn't much I can say to defend myself.
:confused: Who is info-dropping and role-claiming? (Yes I know you're dead). It's rather obvious that BR is Lizzie now, and not because she said so.

And based on her role, she could not have information on you anyway.
S~V~S wrote:You killed my marmot.
Spoiler: show
Image
Image

User avatar
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts: 1990
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:26 pm

Isolate Posts by DFaraday

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Night 9]

#1714

Post by DFaraday » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:01 pm

FZ. wrote: DF not voting for Splints is weird. If he's the other lemon, it makes sense. If he's Chicks, why not vote with the civvies to look good? Either way, he's not looking good at this point.
I don't follow the second half of your reasoning. You're saying if I were Chick, I would vote for Splints, but since I didn't vote for Splints, I'm looking more like Chick?

I voted FZ because I found her more suspicious than Splints, as I stated earlier. If voting my suspicions instead of bandwagoning is suspicious, so be it. Also, SD, when there are only 8 players left, I don't think any vote can be said to be a "no vote".
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
Marmot
Marmot
Posts: 17671
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:21 am
Gender: Male
Location: Oregon
Contact:

Isolate Posts by Marmot

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Night 9]

#1715

Post by Marmot » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:05 pm

DFaraday wrote:
FZ. wrote: DF not voting for Splints is weird. If he's the other lemon, it makes sense. If he's Chicks, why not vote with the civvies to look good? Either way, he's not looking good at this point.
I don't follow the second half of your reasoning. You're saying if I were Chick, I would vote for Splints, but since I didn't vote for Splints, I'm looking more like Chick?

I voted FZ because I found her more suspicious than Splints, as I stated earlier. If voting my suspicions instead of bandwagoning is suspicious, so be it. Also, SD, when there are only 8 players left, I don't think any vote can be said to be a "no vote".
I agree that FZ's logic there is inconsistent.

What do you suspect of FZ? Do you think she is a lemon or Chick?
S~V~S wrote:You killed my marmot.
Spoiler: show
Image
Image

User avatar
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts: 3404
Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:40 pm

Isolate Posts by FZ.

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Day 9.2]

#1716

Post by FZ. » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:55 pm

fingersplints wrote:
Black Rock wrote:I'm telling you Splints is the way to go. I just know it. I'm more convinced than ever now. She hasn't even come in to fight.
there is nothing to fight against. because of all the info dropping and role claiming I have to be bad. it's wrong, but there isn't much I can say to defend myself.
I actually think it was mostly bad luck for the baddies that the people who weren't killed are those with roles like Lizzie (and the fact they didn't killed those who are allegedly sure civvies) . And I agree that it was clear from what happened that lynch and not because she hinted.

Anyway, I'm sorry you're not going to play any time soon. I hope it's stronger than you and you can't stay away :p I enjoy playing with you a lot
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Image

User avatar
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts: 3404
Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:40 pm

Isolate Posts by FZ.

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Night 9]

#1717

Post by FZ. » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:52 pm

DFaraday wrote:
FZ. wrote: DF not voting for Splints is weird. If he's the other lemon, it makes sense. If he's Chicks, why not vote with the civvies to look good? Either way, he's not looking good at this point.
I don't follow the second half of your reasoning. You're saying if I were Chick, I would vote for Splints, but since I didn't vote for Splints, I'm looking more like Chick?

I voted FZ because I found her more suspicious than Splints, as I stated earlier. If voting my suspicions instead of bandwagoning is suspicious, so be it. Also, SD, when there are only 8 players left, I don't think any vote can be said to be a "no vote".
What I meant is, even though I don't understand the second part, I find you suspicious. We've just seen Splints, cast the deciding vote on a teammate's lynch, so the fact that I would expect someone as Chicks to vote with the civvies, means nothing. Moreover, if Chicks really thought Splints was bad and the last one of them, I'm not sure he would have wanted her out at that point (unless he gets their kills, which is a question I asked and got no answer for)
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Image

User avatar
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts: 1990
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:26 pm

Isolate Posts by DFaraday

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Night 9]

#1718

Post by DFaraday » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:37 pm

FZ. wrote:
DFaraday wrote:
FZ. wrote: DF not voting for Splints is weird. If he's the other lemon, it makes sense. If he's Chicks, why not vote with the civvies to look good? Either way, he's not looking good at this point.
I don't follow the second half of your reasoning. You're saying if I were Chick, I would vote for Splints, but since I didn't vote for Splints, I'm looking more like Chick?

I voted FZ because I found her more suspicious than Splints, as I stated earlier. If voting my suspicions instead of bandwagoning is suspicious, so be it. Also, SD, when there are only 8 players left, I don't think any vote can be said to be a "no vote".
What I meant is, even though I don't understand the second part, I find you suspicious. We've just seen Splints, cast the deciding vote on a teammate's lynch, so the fact that I would expect someone as Chicks to vote with the civvies, means nothing. Moreover, if Chicks really thought Splints was bad and the last one of them, I'm not sure he would have wanted her out at that point (unless he gets their kills, which is a question I asked and got no answer for)
If I were an SK, I'd want to take out the bad team, if for no other reason than they wouldn't be able to NK me. Since a few people missed the vote, I'm not sure if Chick even voted anyway.

MM, I think FZ would make more sense as Chick than a Lemon, given her throw-everything-at-the-wall style and the fact that she voted early for Splints. Then again, the Lemons' voting patterns have been pretty weird anyway. :shrug:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts: 3404
Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:40 pm

Isolate Posts by FZ.

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Night 9]

#1719

Post by FZ. » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:50 pm

Crazy question:
Have baddies ever NK one of their own, hoping that person would get resurrected? Because BWT was killed the second night the lemons had a chance (after failing with MP or DF), and a resurrecting civ wouldn't take a chance on someone killed by Chicks, so there's a high chance that civ would choose BWT, not wanting to risk being lynched or NK before resurrecting. Seeing that BWT wanted to be replaced, maybe they decided to take a chance and if he got resurrected, it would make him look like the epitome of civviness, and then, he could ask to be replaced.

How crazy does that sound? And has it ever been done? Keep in mind that MM was the last to vote for Splints, when it was obvious she was going to be the one lynched.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Image

User avatar
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts: 3892
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:08 am
Gender: Male
Location: Cardiff

Isolate Posts by Snow Dog

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Night 9]

#1720

Post by Snow Dog » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:42 pm

A risky strategy. I wouldn't. Who is to say who will be resurrected?
NOT a winner of...
Image
ImageImageImage
Image

Post Reply