FZ.
No votes
Long Con
44%
MetalMarsh89
11%
Snow Dog
No votes
Jeremy Mayfield #70 (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
44%

Total votes: 9
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 350
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [ENDGAME]

Post by Tangrowth »

Also, I want to apologize again for everyone I railroaded this game. :P

I'll try to keep my narrowmindedness more in check, but no promises. XD
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 91

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Oh, and I couldn't believe DF was Chick Hicks!!! Well played!

I am even more shocked to find out Llama was Sally!!!! Ahhh!!! I agonized over resurrecting him SO BADLY since he died so early, it was around his birthday, and I knew he would help baddie hunt. But in the end what kept me from it was that he was killed by Chick and I couldn't tell myself that he was civvie and I didn't want to be the guy who rezzed a mafia member. So in the end I went with the quickest safe bet (BWT) that I could, even though I had my doubts that he'd be very active.
You resurrected the guy who told me that you talked too much (and silenced you). :p
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Oh, and I couldn't believe DF was Chick Hicks!!! Well played!

I am even more shocked to find out Llama was Sally!!!! Ahhh!!! I agonized over resurrecting him SO BADLY since he died so early, it was around his birthday, and I knew he would help baddie hunt. But in the end what kept me from it was that he was killed by Chick and I couldn't tell myself that he was civvie and I didn't want to be the guy who rezzed a mafia member. So in the end I went with the quickest safe bet (BWT) that I could, even though I had my doubts that he'd be very active.
You resurrected the guy who told me that you talked too much (and silenced you). :p
Lol, yeah, well... I would have resurrected the first player regardless to be cleared as civvie that way. :p

Who was it that brought up the theory that the mafia killed one of their own so that I would do that? I only caught up from time to time, but I remember reading that I think. That was an interesting theory.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

fingersplints wrote:Snow Dog, No one was really confirmed until later on and at that point the info roles were more damaging to us. Simon had started the MR thing and had posted something about both me and LC being bad (and DF) so while we weren't sure if he actually had info on us, it seemed likely he would be followed regardless since he clearly was the info role. he would have been taken out sooner if not a child :)
Simon didn't have any info at all on any of you. His suspicion of MR began as a joke he made up and it amused him quite a bit. He started calling MisterRearranger "Mister Z."
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Simon's instincts are always better than all of us adults. :haha:
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 70

Post by Dom »

Fun game, Elo + Epi! <3 Also, congrats to the winners!

I was convinced someone wanted me dead because you kept controlling my votes to the worst possible person I could vote for in the given situation. :p
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 265

Post by Snow Dog »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Lol, yeah, well... I would have resurrected the first player regardless to be cleared as civvie that way. :p

Who was it that brought up the theory that the mafia killed one of their own so that I would do that? I only caught up from time to time, but I remember reading that I think. That was an interesting theory.
It was FZ's theory.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dom wrote:Fun game, Elo + Epi! <3 Also, congrats to the winners!

I was convinced someone wanted me dead because you kept controlling my votes to the worst possible person I could vote for in the given situation. :p
Is that why you were saying what you were about LC or are you referring to different votes?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Snow Dog wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

It was FZ's theory.
Oh, okay. That would have been a CRAZY idea. Maybe a really good one. Most people probably wouldn't do it. But I might have considered it. :feb:
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 150
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

MovingPictures07 wrote:

Is that why you were saying what you were about LC or are you referring to different votes?
Ha ha, yeah, it was funny when Dom said I was trying to make him and you fight each other. I was like, "No... but it's cool!" :haha:
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 265

Post by Snow Dog »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

It was FZ's theory.
Oh, okay. That would have been a CRAZY idea. Maybe a really good one. Most people probably wouldn't do it. But I might have considered it. :feb:
Well, it's a bit out there. Is it worth the risk? I'll say no and use it later. :p
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Long Con wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Ha ha, yeah, it was funny when Dom said I was trying to make him and you fight each other. I was like, "No... but it's cool!" :haha:
LOL, I thought that Dom's turnaround like that was too strange. Makes sense now.
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 170

Post by FZ. »

Snow Dog wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

It was FZ's theory.
I just wasted a good trick :p

And LOL at Dom and his theory about someone wanting him dead. I had no idea what he was talking about. I should have known Dom wouldn't say something that weird

Well, it's a bit out there. Is it worth the risk? I'll say no and use it later. :p
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 113
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Why didn't every civ win only a select few?
;)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Roxy wrote:Why didn't every civ win only a select few?
Radiator Springs people would need to be alive at the end.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 81

Post by DFaraday »

Snow Dog wrote:I'd like to ask the lemons or DF why they didn't kill the obvious civs? I was expecting to die since Made got lynched.
For awhile I was just taking out people whom I felt might start ushing for my lynch (MP, then Dom). Then I decided that since I didn't have my protection anymore, I would try to take out the baddie team so they couldn't NK me.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

DFaraday wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:I'd like to ask the lemons or DF why they didn't kill the obvious civs? I was expecting to die since Made got lynched.
For awhile I was just taking out people whom I felt might start ushing for my lynch (MP, then Dom). Then I decided that since I didn't have my protection anymore, I would try to take out the baddie team so they couldn't NK me.
So THAT'S why you killed me. :p
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Epignosis wrote:
Roxy wrote:Why didn't every civ win only a select few?
Radiator Springs people would need to be alive at the end.
Well that sucks :p

jk still a fun game
;)
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 81

Post by DFaraday »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
DFaraday wrote:
So THAT'S why you killed me. :p
You were talking about me too much for your own good. :p I'm a little surprised nobody made that connection though.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 150
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I'm surprised no one pointed the finger at me for killing Dom and MP. I thought that's what you were trying to do!
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 32

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Thanks for the great game Elo and Epi.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 70

Post by Dom »

MovingPictures07 wrote:

That's what I was talking about.

Both my Ambray and BR votes were controlled. <_<
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 90
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

I was so sure Snowy got recruited at the end of that. Well played everyone!
Pov: you reading my takes
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 54

Post by Black Rock »

Dom wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

That's what I was talking about.

Both my Ambray and BR votes were controlled. <_<
After I thought about it I knew you were controlled. At first I thought you went off the rails though.
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

BR - I knew your role as soon as I was silenced :p

This was a very fun game.
;)
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 53
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Thanks for the tires FZ. You helped sway my vote to the only players left who could be bad.

So many confirmed civs at the end of the game, it's kinda difficult for the baddies to weasel out of that.

Thanks for the game Epig and Eloh, and thanks for allowing me to replace in and get a win. :hugs:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.

Return to “Previous Jobs”