Total votes: 14
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 366
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: [Day 12]: Film Directors.

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:I just voted for Obama. First time ever.
I didn't even question it, because it was the NP option. ;)

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 259

Post by Dom »

Turnip Head wrote:Dom, if I hadn't replaced Roxy, and I wasn't suspicious of you, would you be this convinced of my badness?
Your suspicion of me has very little to do with why I think you're bad.
And, yes, I would be less convinced of your badness if the situation was different? Like what kind of question is that?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 325
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Dom wrote: Like what kind of question is that?
I'm still just trying to figure out why exactly you suspect me with such conviction. LC thinks I'm a Hack, Canuck thinks I'm a Bro, they're able to back that up with some reasoning at least. You just say "th is bad tbh" over and over again and it's just... why? I don't know. That's why I asked that question. Still not sure I understand, but I'll stop asking.

This thread has gone cold. Where is everyone? What's everybody's thoughts on Canuck? She keeps playing her "i r dumb civ y'all" card, but let's be honest Canuckleberry Finn, we ALL have that card at this point :sigh:
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 228

Post by Canucklehead »

I'm not a dumb civ, just a frequently mistaken one.
And I don't say "y'all" because I'm Canadian, eh?

*votes TH*
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Turnip Head wrote:
Dom wrote: Like what kind of question is that?
I'm still just trying to figure out why exactly you suspect me with such conviction. LC thinks I'm a Hack, Canuck thinks I'm a Bro, they're able to back that up with some reasoning at least. You just say "th is bad tbh" over and over again and it's just... why? I don't know. That's why I asked that question. Still not sure I understand, but I'll stop asking.

This thread has gone cold. Where is everyone? What's everybody's thoughts on Canuck? She keeps playing her "i r dumb civ y'all" card, but let's be honest Canuckleberry Finn, we ALL have that card at this point :sigh:
Didn't we have this discussion already?
And I answered this question?

*votes TH*
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 220
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I am not sure where my vote is going. I guess there's no reason why I shouldn't vote the same again. Who did Vomps vote for last time?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Long Con wrote:I am not sure where my vote is going. I guess there's no reason why I shouldn't vote the same again. Who did Vomps vote for last time?
th, i think.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Canucklehead wrote:And I don't say "y'all" because I'm Canadian, eh?
Sorry aboot that.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

TH has made several posts that attack me, I respond, and then receive no response back because he is lying about his attack in the first place. Just saying.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I didn't attack you, I asked you a question, you responded, then I responded... no lying here. Just dejection.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

TH, I was hoping that Vompatti had voted for someone else. If that had been the case, then I would have looked at the one he voted, but the killing of a TH voter just leads back to TH.

I'm still going to see how the non-TH camp is feeling today, we haven't heard from any of them yet.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Well, I didn't kill Vompatti. And in my defense, he said he didn't care which one of us got lynched first between me and Canuck. He only hopped on the TH bandwagon yesterday because it had the necessary steam behind it. Maybe Canuck killed him because she didn't think she could keep him in line forever?
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Turnip Head wrote:Well, I didn't kill Vompatti. And in my defense, he said he didn't care which one of us got lynched first between me and Canuck. He only hopped on the TH bandwagon yesterday because it had the necessary steam behind it. Maybe Canuck killed him because she didn't think she could keep him in line forever?
When have I, or anyone else for that matter, had Vompatti in line?!
:huh:

Have you met Vompatti??

Lines aren't exactly his thing.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Exactly, that's kind of my point. Vomps made it clear that he would vote for either you or me and didn't care which one. After I'm dead and gone, Vomp's vote would most likely head your way. I think you have the most motive to kill poor Vomps, aside from me anyways, and I know I didn't do it.
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 66

Post by Black Rock »

Canucklehead wrote:I'm not a dumb civ, just a frequently mistaken one.
And I don't say "y'all" because I'm Canadian, eh?

*votes TH*
:hugs:
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Well, none of the other players have come back yet. We have all day though, so I'm still waiting and watching.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Hello? Where is err'body :scared:
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 322

Post by Ricochet »

Sorry I didn't show up the past two days, everyone. Wednesday's workshop I attended was exhausting and yesterday I was out in town until 10 o'clock in the evening, after which I had to pack and get some sleep ahead of an early morning flight. But I'm back from London now, albeit with a monstruous cold, and ready to resume.

Since replacing Spacedaisy, Vompatti voted for Canuck twice in a row and then switched to TH, believing it to be a deciding fourth vote. I can see any baddie wanting his unpredictable, volatile vote out of the way, but I can't see the result sought from this kill right now, concering the two mentioned above. TH is obviously not having a better day, if he did remove Vomps from the tally. Canuck labelled Spacedaisy/Vomps as among the least likely baddies, but if she's bad, she might desire the votes not to return her way, once TH is lynched, in case the others saying they might look closer at her are earnest about doing so.

LC, do you still feel TH is a Hack?

Also, TH, you were quite tasty yesterday in Borough Market. :dark:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Yeah, I kinda do a little.
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 124
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Rereading Rico and Th. This late in the game, i don't think we avoid blind spots decision. Everyone else should do the same (same as in analyze blind spots and see if anything is there. whomever that be.)
Pov: you reading my takes
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Made wrote:Rereading Rico and Th. This late in the game, i don't think we avoid blind spots decision. Everyone else should do the same (same as in analyze blind spots and see if anything is there. whomever that be.)
I think this is good advice. I have at least some level of suspicion of everyone at this point (how can I not??), but I think my "blind spots" are Dom and LC, who I've been assuming are civ for several days now (because it fits my guesses on who the baddies are), and because they have more or less agreed with me on certain things. At this point, though, if I've placed my trust erroneously, I'm not really sure that it's recoverable. :shrug: Finding out TH's alignment will, I hope, make a lot of things much clearer.....but there's a not so unlikely possibility that finding out TH's alignment will actually just end the game and hand the win to the baddies. :puppy: I reallyreally hope that's not the case, and I don't THINK it will be (which is why I didn't hesitate to repeat my vote for him), but I am hyper aware that I could be being played by either or both LC and Dom.

Just gotta wait and see.....and bite away what remains of my fingernails. :huh:

Where you voting, Made?
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Canucklehead wrote: Where you voting, Made?
Still looking LC, but in the mean time, Rico, this is your first game correct?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

It is.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Made, what do you think of Canuck? I think she's more likely to be bad than LC. What's got LC at the top of your list in any case?
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Turnip Head wrote:Made, what do you think of Canuck? I think she's more likely to be bad than LC. What's got LC at the top of your list in any case?
She's reading really fucking genuine, which is throwing me off. LC lack of reasoning for his opinions ( or at least lack of a willingness to explained them)
Ricochet wrote:It is.
I must say, very impressive game you're playing,especially for a first one.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Let's try this one:
LC, why shouldn't I vote you?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

So upon taking Made's blindspot advice, I actually went over a revisit of his 2.0 game, because right now he may be the only player left I could still say I find him to be more civ than bad.

He replaced Lizzy, which was the second most AWOL player of this game. I may still be completely wrong, but if Sabie/AP flipped civ under the AWOL theory, I don't believe Lizzy/Made is bad for her AWOL either or at least am not inclined to pursue this path anymore at this stage.

Now, Made's D7 could actually hold some material for second thoughts on him, but I'll also explain in a bit why those doubts then kinda vanish. Given how much I distrust LC right now, I could spot that Made's ideas about Llama's kill were initially that it's all a set up for LC; he later picked DF as the dubious fellow to bring the issue of the WIFOM up. Overall, his idea of that WIFOM is that it'd be best thrown away (which in theory I'd agree with, if only it wouldn't seem like both teams have relished in setting up one WIFOM after another and just watch us contemplate if they're true or we should look elsewhere), but if not, he would pursue DF; he missed the vote that day because of the lock (his interactions with MM were generally adversarial on that day btw), but did vote DF on D8. What invalidates, however, this possible lead (i.e. him also pushing DF to his lynch and defending LC) is that, following DF's flip as civ (and SVS' kill), he revisited his view on the WIFOMs and started actively suspecting LC more. It took him another day, but since he's been voting LC constantly.

His views of Canuck have been pretty much on the same level as mine so far. He did not believe that Canuck would be an obvious defending teammate of MM, instead, a possible candidate being more likely a distanced one (he nominated DF) - at that time, I also believed that, even if the DF nomination proved wrong. On D9, upon revisiting his views on the WIFOMs, he felt like voting for Canuck, but called himself "trigger shy"; he later did vote for her because he's suspected her genuineness to be fake. He offered a further read on her D10.

I don't believe he clarified what connection he saw in Lang's D8?/N8? post regarding SVS or Roxy, but that's only relevant anymore in regards to TH2.0, in case he still has something to say about it.

Other reads: AP's only(?) rebuttal on D9 read genuine to him (if a bit wary for offering it only when asked) and it proved AP was civ. Also on D9, he didn't find Dom to be suspicious much, but on D10, after his read on him, he demanded Dom a rebuttal, considering to vote for him depending on his answers. Didn't pursue it further after receiving the rebuttal.

If the last two paragraphs (AP notwithstanding) can count as gripes, they're still nothing major for me to have him as a suspect. "I may still be completely wrong" disclaimer nevertheless in full effect, of course.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

I'm still most comfortable with a--shit just figured something. let's say I, Th and rico vote LC. If Lc then votes to save himself, we have a tie, which is, you know, bad..... think i might have to vote Canuck t-- even then that's kinda shitty to because i doubt LC would vote Canuck over TH.

LC, with a tie being very possible, who would you are you considering tonight?
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Voted Canuck to avoid the tie.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Would a tie be bad because of no death, you mean?
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Ricochet wrote:Would a tie be bad because of no death, you mean?
Yeah

Basically at this point TH has to vote Canuck. IF you, rico don't vote Canuck, TH dies. IF TH is the last to vote, and LC votes TH, we end in a tie. IF TH isn't the last to vote, and he established the majority on canuck, then either last voter saves her or she's dead.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Or LC and TH miss the vote and we tie canuck v TH.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Oh, best not forget to wrap up here, even if Death Note is on a frenzy right now.

I could vote for Canuck for both personal reasons and to see what LC's stance will be. If he forces the tie it could point toward an alignment with Canuck, though that revelation might be too little too late if it does happen.

Voting Canuck
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Made wrote:Or LC and TH miss the vote and we tie canuck v TH.
Something tells me I shouldn't miss this one :noble:
Made wrote:Basically at this point TH has to vote Canuck.
Looks that way. At least that's what I had wanted to do in the first place. I seriously hope Canuck's as bad as I think she is and that this works... because otherwise this might be the end of the line no matter which of us gets lynched.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

And time. Wow. Nothing from LC whatsoever.
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 205
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Re: [Night 12]: Film Directors.

Post by Mongoose »

Day 12: Zoetrope

Before there were films, there were zoetropes.

Perhaps you would like to make one.

If you make one, please upload a picture to TS!

Canucklehead has died. She was Cecil B. DeMille.

It is now Night 12.

You have 24 hours to get in your night actions, unless you'd like to end the night early, in which I can start Day 13 sooner.

Don't be a nervous horse.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Re: [POLLS]: Film Director

Post by Mongoose »

Who is the culprit making things so expensive in Finland?
Poll ended at Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:37:43 pm

Canucklehead
Made (15), Ricochet (16), Turnip Head (17) 18%
Dom
No votes
Made 2.0 (originally Lizzy)
No votes
Long Con
No votes
Ricochet
No votes
TurnipHead 2.0 (originally Roxy)
Canucklehead (9), Dom (11) 12%
Obama obviously (Non-Player Option)
Mongoose (1), MovingPictures07 (2), Metalmarsh89 (3), Epignosis (4), Vompatti (5), Black Rock (6), Golden (7), S~V~S (8), A Person (10), timmer (12), Bass_the_Clever (13), zeek (14) 71%
Total votes : 17
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Oh, oh no. :puppy:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Totally not what I expected. Very sorry about this, Canuck, RIP :(
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Wow, I can't believe TH avoided lynch again and got a civvie lynched-- again.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

awesome. Thanks, baddies.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Can we stop pretending TH isn't bad now?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Dom wrote:Wow, I can't believe TH avoided lynch again and got a civvie lynched-- again.
It's not like you didn't suspect her yourself. Don't put it all on me. I'm trying my hardest here.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I'm so sorry, Canuck. I missed the lynch. Sorry everybody. :( I was working, and I voted in the other game quickly in a bathroom, but I forgot to come over here and vote.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Turnip Head wrote:
Dom wrote:Wow, I can't believe TH avoided lynch again and got a civvie lynched-- again.
It's not like you didn't suspect her yourself. Don't put it all on me. I'm trying my hardest here.
If you were me, what would youthink about you at this point?
Honestly... tell me.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I'd probably think I was the scum of the earth :sigh:
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 366
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I voted The Rookie because that's all I've seen from this list. I liked it.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Mongoose

Re: [Day 13]: Film Directors.

Post by Mongoose »

Night 12: Dom's Dead.

Well, he is.

It is now Day 13. Find the killer.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Re: [POLLS]: Film Director

Post by Mongoose »

Fave Clint Eastwood Directed Film(s) - Select up to 25

2014 American Sniper
No votes
2014 Jersey Boys
No votes
2011 J. Edgar
No votes
2010 Hereafter
No votes
2009 Invictus
Dom (12) 5%
2008 Gran Torino
Dom (11), Mongoose (19) 10%
2008 Changeling
No votes
2006 Letters from Iwo Jima
Dom (13) 5%
2006 Flags of Our Fathers
zeek (1), Dom (14) 10%
2004 Million Dollar Baby
No votes
2003 Mystic River
zeek (2), Mongoose (20) 10%
2002 Blood Work
No votes
2000 Space Cowboys
No votes
1999 True Crime
No votes
1997 Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil
No votes
1997 Absolute Power
No votes
1995 The Bridges of Madison County
zeek (3), Dom (15) 10%
1993 A Perfect World
No votes
1992 Unforgiven
zeek (4), Vompatti (9), Mongoose (17) 15%
1990 The Rookie
Metalmarsh89 (16) 5%
1990 White Hunter Black Heart
No votes
1988 Bird
No votes
1986 Heartbreak Ridge
No votes
1985 Pale Rider
Vompatti (8) 5%
1983 Sudden Impact
No votes
1982 Honkytonk Man
zeek (5) 5%
1982 Firefox
No votes
1980 Bronco Billy
Vompatti (7) 5%
1977 The Gauntlet
No votes
1976 The Outlaw Josey Wales
No votes
1975 The Eiger Sanction
Mongoose (18) 5%
1973 Breezy
Vompatti (10) 5%
1973 High Plains Drifter
No votes
1971 Play Misty for Me
Vompatti (6) 5%
Total votes : 20
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Re: [Day 13]: Film Directors.

Post by Dom »

can't say i'm surprised

Return to “Previous Jobs”