Total votes: 14
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 325
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Re: [Day 13]: Film Directors.

Post by Turnip Head »

Long Con wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:I actually never thought you were bad LC, MM can speak for himself :P I got nothing but genuine vibes from you all game.

linki: Yeah, that last day was tough, but we didn't know if you had a trick up your sleeve or something... you should have seen us scurrying around in chat going like "What's that tricksy LC up to?!" :haha:
No tricks left, I really used them up on the lynch where you saved yourself anyway, :doh:
That's exactly what I was hoping for :feb:
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 67

Post by A Person »

Congrats winners! I've been at least suspicious of all of you for most of the game, but I was also dead most of the game. I loved the theme, Alison! Your host posts were so fun. I wish I could have at least been around to participate in a single event, though.
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 205
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

A special shout-out to uber-mod Epignosis who helped me run a tidy ship and was available to help me, the neediest of hosts.
Thank you!

linki - Thanks, Mattmatt!
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 124
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

I think this was the first game i've ever played as baddie that I didn't loathe myself. Also kinda salty that I got 2/3rds a baddie team and Dom pinned as mafia when I died first time around :/

Oh speaking of my death first time around: I thought I had two lynch pardons, mean I Could be lynched twice with no consequence. I was wrong :(
Pov: you reading my takes
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 259

Post by Dom »

question-- why did I die? :( I protected myself
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Made wrote:I think this was the first game i've ever played as baddie that I didn't loathe myself. Also kinda salty that I got 2/3rds a baddie team and Dom pinned as mafia when I died first time around :/

Oh speaking of my death first time around: I thought I had two lynch pardons, mean I Could be lynched twice with no consequence. I was wrong :(
i would hardly say I was pinned. :p
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 366
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dom wrote:question-- why did I die? :( I protected myself
We RB'd you and killed you ol' buddy. :)

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Made wrote:I think this was the first game i've ever played as baddie that I didn't loathe myself. Also kinda salty that I got 2/3rds a baddie team and Dom pinned as mafia when I died first time around :/

You were not the only civ who didn't know how your own role worked :P I am still embarrassed about that :blush:

And you played a great baddie game Made. You and Dom distanced from each other really well. I suspected Dom but didn't suspect you because your opinions were so disparate. I didn't think you were bad until the final hours of the game.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Who did FZ. block on Night 1? I presume shit hit gold in blocking the killer.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Dom wrote:question-- why did I die? :( I protected myself
We RB'd you and killed you ol' buddy. :)
rude. :p
Turnip Head wrote:

You were not the only civ who didn't know how your own role worked :P I am still embarrassed about that :blush:

And you played a great baddie game Made. You and Dom distanced from each other really well. I suspected Dom but didn't suspect you because your opinions were so disparate. I didn't think you were bad until the final hours of the game.
Why did you REALLy think I was bad beyond my insistence that you were bad? :p
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I thought you killed Llama lol.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 220
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! :haha: :haha: :haha:
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Turnip Head wrote:I thought you killed Llama lol.
I did. :feb: But I thought it would be ambiguous enough that it could have been LC or something. :p Or someone setting me up.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Who did FZ. block on Night 1? I presume shit hit gold in blocking the killer.
Oh god, "SHE", not shit.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I think Timmer
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Dom wrote:
I did. :feb: But I thought it would be ambiguous enough that it could have been LC or something. :p Or someone setting me up.
I knew it :D I just had no way to prove it. And if I had tried to make a case on you, you would have gotten me lynched for pulling a NO U :P As I said, I really liked how aggressive you were, you gave me no wiggle room, I had no idea how to react to you. Please don't ever do it again :pout:
Mongoose

Re: [POLLS]: Film Director

Post by Mongoose »

Who murdered Dom?
Poll ended at Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:38:27 pm

Long Con
Made (9) 10%
Made
Long Con (8), Turnip Head (10) 20%
Ricochet
No votes
TurnipHead
No votes
Felt, the most murderous of the materials (Non-player option)
Mongoose (1), Metalmarsh89 (2), Epignosis (3), Dom (4), MovingPictures07 (5), juliets (6), S~V~S (7) 70%
Total votes : 10
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dom wrote:
Total setup of me. I was like, "Great." :haha:
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 322

Re: [ENDGAME]: Film Directors.

Post by Ricochet »

Christ, I fell asleep. Literally crashed.
Christ, I was wrong about LC. (Sorry LC. :blush: )
Christ, we still won.
Christ, we won.

:feb: :feb: :feb:

Be back later, don't go away everyone.

Also, Mongoose, I think you promised me there'll be an honorary winner.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Right.

First of all, I want to thank Alison for all the effort she put in this game and for inviting me to participate, ultimately making me catch the Mafia bug (no matter how much it screwed with my nights and/or my RL activities). It was very fun, but also challenging and at times very tense and rollercoaster-y for me and my team. I was initially bummed the film theme went in the background, but I'm fully adapted to the game mentality nowadays. So, thanks again, Alison, this has been great.

A big shout-out to my partners in crime MM, Roxy and TH for a great collaboration and BTSC time. I should probably discard such feelings as soon as moving on to a different game, but right now you are obviously the players I feel closest to. :biggrin: Damn, though, you are all dangerous partners given how much heat you can draw on yourselves, how the hell did we even pull this. Probably just my impression, but Alison also offered such nice feedback, you could almost say she rooted with us. :P

I feel like I have to work on my endgame, overall. I would have deserved the crappiest Civ award in this situation - wrong about BR, wrong about Canuck, wrong about LC, oblivious about Lizzy/Made, unable to challenge Dom - but I was surprisingly genuine in these mistakes even as a baddie plotter. Dom was really hard to play against throughout the entire game: I did start picking up most of the right signals at some point, but still couldn't dare to poke him, because I was rather too scared of his ways of bitting back and being snapy about it, so kudos to his Bro game and also to Made's, damn.

That doesn't mean I didn't sweat hard at other times as well, especially in the first four or so Days - Llama's question (uhm yeah, thanks for giving me "big-balls newbie cred" there, civvies XD :dark:), the D1 redo, making SVS jump (it was really unintentional tbh), the "gender bugaboo", all of that was real tense to go through.

The only thing I wish to really want to address is the BTSC-training accusation. MM and Roxy were very clear from Day 0 that they want me to develop and play my game and so it happened. We didn't even discuss defending/distancing tactics much, we just appreciated at times if we were doing it well or not. I was actually more preocuppied these last Days to chisel my endgame replies together with TH (and viceversa, chisel his replies) than I've ever been concerned about doing the right thing with MM & Rox. So my frustrations back there were more of a genuine "not-fair-to-get-lynched-for-this / don't undervalue my game" rebuttal than an intentional baddie deflection tactic.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Other things I can disclose / appreciated right now:

- I partipicated in most of the events, but also missed out on some (the bad review letter, which I believe Llama won, got a rezz and used it on BWT & the pop quiz - LC, what did you win?): I won an +1 vote prize for the misspelled directors event, we chose the vote block (the one we saved till the very last moment) from three possible prizes for the Fresh Air even and got another +1 for the get-to-10 challenge.

- Sorry FZ. for getting you lynched/killed early again. Althought, maybe less sorry now that it turns out you were the civ blocker. ;) We kept thinking he's still in this for a long time. I'm also delighted that Llama bit the WIFOM trap and that it led to the Vomps bludgeoning.

- I saved Roxy from the D4 lynch (her 3-2 with Blooper) with my first +1, but Llama obviously also accidentally contributed to it as Welles. The only thing I'm not sure if he also had a +1 and he used it to basically overkill Blooper. From there on, I was pretty sure his role was the appropriately cocky Welles, but Canuck's votes still counting confirmed it later (even if he was long dead by then). He didn't really have good opportunities to use his power, anyway, because most of the lynches were landslides (Vom, MP) or a much too spreaded tally (AP, BWT). Llama, did your vote turn to 0 after Day 4 (because of the D1 redo) or Day 5? (not that you voted on Day 5 anyway)

- Sorry for killing you, timmer (literally in fact). We didn't actually have any idea who you might, but I have been snooping around the GoC at that time and noticed you had crazy vote-analysis/endgame deduction skillz and basically got afraid of letting you live much longer. The others were fine with the idea. :blush:

- Bass, man, you really outed yourself with the Eisenstein messages, but I wasn't sure if I should even hint at this at all in the thread and we didn't want to kill you because you were aiming at us hard. It is indeed crazy how much you were onto all three of us, glad nobody listened to you. :D Also, I know I've spoke and supported mostly Roxy along the game, but I want you to know my thoughts were/are with you as well.

- I'd also like to thank everyone for not listening to BWT while he was gunning for me. :D What was your gut feeling about me, BWT?

- MM's first lockdown was meant to happen after a certain player got the most votes, but MM didn't pay attention to the BTSC tactic at all and went ahead and locked it at a three-way tie. Was pretty vexed with that. :blush: Surprisingly, it turned out ok.

- MM didn't perform a single kill in this game. XD

- We killed SVS as a WIFOM. Actually we wanted a big player gone, so the shortlist was SVS, LC, Dom, but then Roxy just came in the BTSC and said "I'll kill SVS. Debate over". Hilarious.

- Why didn't you ever consider NK'ing me, Bros? Genuinely curious. :blush: Definitely expected to get the NK blow instead of Bass or Vomps, for instance.

- I pushed for Roxy to get replaced (and also wanted TH expressely as the sub) and I now realize it could have been entirely our downfall. I really didn't expect this replacement not to make the others relax about this role as much the AP/Vomps/Made replacement worked that way. I also expected everyone to treat TH more kindly, after they lynched him for being a good case-maker, but was totally wrong about that as well. That's part of what screwed with my endgame mentality, because I obviously did everything to not lose TH. Really amazing how we pull it through, considering all this. Not sure why Canuck was the only one who picked up on it. Silly civs. :P

- My N10 action was to kill Dom and it bounced (ironic in fact that the only two kills I personally undertake turned out to be directed towards Bros). Since then, we were certain he's Coen, but neither me or TH could really turn the discussion towards him in any way.

- Real lucky on every TH-lynch occasion that Made turned it around and we could jump on it. Weird choice to distance from Dom there, in fact, instead of easily pushing TH to certain lynch.

- TH snatching the chameleon prize saved our asses on D11, hands down. Completely providential.

- We then wasted both our +1s from the get-to-10 event to overkill Canuck. Oops. That's why we were still tense till the end, even though we still had the vote block from Fresh Air.

- Yep, should have really picked on that Lang didn't post on N12 and that he couldn't be Made. Glad TC made the right call, even though I passed out last night.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Lots of typos, grammar mistakes above, but nevermind.

Here are my spreadsheets of the game, as complete as possible so far:

The roles / days dynamic
The votes
My theories / deduction (nothing too amazing, as can be seen, but still pretty much on the right track in most cases)

What I still don't know:

- Bros: who killed who, except Sabie (Tim, right?) and Llama (Dom, right?)
- who did Blooper force to miss the vote, except for me (D4). This was really hard to even try to guess, because a lot of missing votes in the early Days.
- what prize did LC win from the pop quiz
- if everyone who got their get-to-10 +1s (except me and TH) used it on D11
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

This game started one month and a half ago ugh.

Finally, I took this crappy photo on the 26th of January, so around the first few Days. I was at a good friend and her cat was real excited to have me around as well. I called it my Don photoshoot, in case I actually end up winning this game. And look at that, I did!
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Ricochet wrote: A big shout-out to my partners in crime MM, Roxy and TH for a great collaboration and BTSC time. I should probably discard such feelings as soon as moving on to a different game, but right now you are obviously the players I feel closest to. :biggrin: Damn, though, you are all dangerous partners given how much heat you can draw on yourselves, how the hell did we even pull this. Probably just my impression, but Alison also offered such nice feedback, you could almost say she rooted with us. :P
We did it, Rox. :) :fiesta: It was crazy.

Seems Alison forgot about making you an honorary winner or has to stick to the replacement rules, but in case nothing happens, I want you to know you deserve it as much as the rest of us.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Shit, that was meant as a PM.

I should stop posting now.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

My prze:
Mongoose wrote:Congrats, you are the winner!

Please choose a prize from the following bank:

Posting curse of choice (to force on someone else)
Send a message through the host to someone
Vote 'block' (make someone's vote worth 0)
I chose Vote Block... I called it a -1 somewhere along the line there, functionally the same thing.
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 61

Post by FZ. »

Congrats to the winners :D I stopped following the game at some point.
Dom, did you kill me again? Who killed me and why?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Long Con wrote:My prze:
Mongoose wrote:Congrats, you are the winner!

Please choose a prize from the following bank:

Posting curse of choice (to force on someone else)
Send a message through the host to someone
Vote 'block' (make someone's vote worth 0)
I chose Vote Block... I called it a -1 somewhere along the line there, functionally the same thing.
Oh, same thing as in the Fresh Air event? Interesting.
FZ. wrote:Congrats to the winners :D I stopped following the game at some point.
The Hacks killed you. Roxy, more specifically. And we did it to heighten to suspicion on Vomps and his "savers".
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Turnip Head wrote:
Dom wrote:
I knew it :D I just had no way to prove it. And if I had tried to make a case on you, you would have gotten me lynched for pulling a NO U :P As I said, I really liked how aggressive you were, you gave me no wiggle room, I had no idea how to react to you. Please don't ever do it again :pout:
:feb: I can't believe I couldn't' get people to vote you. No matter how hard I tried, a good chunk of people wouldn't listen. That AMAZED me tbh.
Long Con wrote:
Dom wrote:
Total setup of me. I was like, "Great." :haha:
:feb:
Whoops. :p

FZ. wrote:Congrats to the winners :D I stopped following the game at some point.
I didn't. I killed odd nights and you died Night 2. You'll have to ask the winners. :/
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dom wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Dom wrote:
:feb: I can't believe I couldn't' get people to vote you. No matter how hard I tried, a good chunk of people wouldn't listen. That AMAZED me tbh.
I just couldn't decide which of you was the baddie. And now it's very clear why. :haha:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Dom, could I please get a walkthrough of your use of protects and who in your team did which killing, if you remember?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Also, how did it feel to have your first two NKs fail? :P Not that it mattered, in the end, you were still pretty close to winning this.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Ricochet wrote:Dom, could I please get a walkthrough of your use of protects and who in your team did which killing, if you remember?
I tend to take more attention on, so I didn't cary most of the kills. We alternated protecting myself and my teammates. Before Lizzy was replaced, I don't think we protected her at all, and after she did, Timmer died so Made just replaced Timmer in that rotation between myself and my teammate.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:Lots of typos, grammar mistakes above, but nevermind.

Here are my spreadsheets of the game, as complete as possible so far:

The roles / days dynamic
The votes
My theories / deduction (nothing too amazing, as can be seen, but still pretty much on the right track in most cases)

What I still don't know:

- Bros: who killed who, except Sabie (Tim, right?) and Llama (Dom, right?)
- who did Blooper force to miss the vote, except for me (D4). This was really hard to even try to guess, because a lot of missing votes in the early Days.
- what prize did LC win from the pop quiz
- if everyone who got their get-to-10 +1s (except me and TH) used it on D11
My favorite thing about this spreadsheet is that vomps has a big question mark where his gender ought to be. :D

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Rico was the culprit, but it was probably my idea tbh. :blush:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

EBWOP: Roxy, not Rico killed you.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 278

Post by S~V~S »

Rico said:
- We killed SVS as a WIFOM. Actually we wanted a big player gone, so the shortlist was SVS, LC, Dom, but then Roxy just came in the BTSC and said "I'll kill SVS. Debate over". Hilarious.
It's funny, she is one of the people I pretty much never kill, like Bea said about me in another game, killing certain people almost feels like cheating to me. But this up here ^^ is something I will keep in mind for the future when i am a baddie with a kill, lol.

While I was a total fail (I should have trusted my instincts more, my early baddie list was MM, Rico & Made, ha ha) I learned alot this game, about myself and my game more than anything. I learned not to back off when someone is being a tad nasty with me; I always knew I did that, but I did not realize the extent I did it until this game. I also learned to look at the little picture, not just the big one. Had I pushed hard for MM from minute one instead of looking for associations, I would have done better, although perhaps i would have died sooner.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Dom wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Dom, could I please get a walkthrough of your use of protects and who in your team did which killing, if you remember?
I tend to take more attention on, so I didn't cary most of the kills. We alternated protecting myself and my teammates. Before Lizzy was replaced, I don't think we protected her at all, and after she did, Timmer died so Made just replaced Timmer in that rotation between myself and my teammate.
Well now that it's clear that the civ blocker (FZ) died early, we never did a good job with our block in stopping your team. We started with the idea that BR could be bad, because we blocked her on N1 and there was no kill, but that wasn't true. We blocked Llama on N3, but can't remember the reason. From what I've noted, we didn't even block on Nights 5, 7 and 9, wtf, better re-check that.

It was really on N10 when we blocked LC and wanted to kill you that we realized because the kill didn't go through, you could be Coen.

On our nights, I usually insisted on blocking BWT as often as possible, because with his power out of the picture, we faced one block/counter-action less.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
My favorite thing about this spreadsheet is that vomps has a big question mark where his gender ought to be. :D
I didn't really need to have him in mind at all, given my other goofs. :P
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Oh, look, I have a new status. Thanks MP!
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

S~V~S wrote:
Rico said:
It's funny, she is one of the people I pretty much never kill, like Bea said about me in another game, killing certain people almost feels like cheating to me. But this up here ^^ is something I will keep in mind for the future when i am a baddie with a kill, lol.

While I was a total fail (I should have trusted my instincts more, my early baddie list was MM, Rico & Made, ha ha) I learned alot this game, about myself and my game more than anything. I learned not to back off when someone is being a tad nasty with me; I always knew I did that, but I did not realize the extent I did it until this game. I also learned to look at the little picture, not just the big one. Had I pushed hard for MM from minute one instead of looking for associations, I would have done better, although perhaps i would have died sooner.
It gave me a lot of pause tbh. I didn't think Roxy would kill you. I mean, it didn't deter me much, but still....
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Rechecked: N5 we blocked BR (again). N9 we blocked Dom, hmm. :ponder: That means Made killed Bass.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Ricochet wrote:A big shout-out to my partners in crime MM, Roxy and TH for a great collaboration and BTSC time. I should probably discard such feelings as soon as moving on to a different game, but right now you are obviously the players I feel closest to. :biggrin: Damn, though, you are all dangerous partners given how much heat you can draw on yourselves, how the hell did we even pull this. Probably just my impression, but Alison also offered such nice feedback, you could almost say she rooted with us. :P
Oh yeah, this will definitely wear off once we start killing and accusing each other in future games :P But I always have a special place in my mafia heart for all the players I've had BTSC with. We had a fun little team here, I was glad to be part of it even if just for a while!

And yes everyone, whether you want to believe it or not, Rico is a NATURAL at this game. No coaching required. I'm serious. Keep an eye on him, folks. This guy's dangerous.

(Well, Rico still has some funny newb ticks, like calling NK's "night lynches", hahaha. That one amuses me so I didn't correct him :D )
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Lolwut, was that in the game or the BTSC? I have no recollection of it whatsoever.

Also, how about banners? Does LC usually make them?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I think it was both. I know you called them night lynches. Don't try to act like you didn't! :P :goofp:

I'm pretty sure LC usually makes the banners, but I've seen others make them as well. They can take a little while but they will certainly be worth the wait :grin:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

kk it's just a tick I seriously missed

Well, I definitely can't wait to replace my current one.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I'd be happy to make some banners, I'll wait and see if Mongoose needs me to, and get some creative direction from her if necessary. :grin:
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Long Con wrote:I'd be happy to make some banners, I'll wait and see if Mongoose needs me to, and get some creative direction from her if necessary. :grin:
Thanks, LC, that would be great!

Ric, check the first page -- sorry it took me a while to do, I just woke up (eep).

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I think the banner should have lots of EXPLOSIONS!!!!!!!!
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Ricochet wrote:Rechecked: N5 we blocked BR (again). N9 we blocked Dom, hmm. :ponder: That means Made killed Bass.
Made carried most of our kills.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Ricochet wrote:Lolwut, was that in the game or the BTSC? I have no recollection of it whatsoever.

Also, how about banners? Does LC usually make them?
Daisy makes them a lot too. She made the uber-twee and gorgeous Felt Mafia banners, for instance.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”