The Flash: Battle for the Gem Cities (Day 12)

Moderator: Community Team

Can Someone Finally Die?

Poll ended at Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:52 pm

Bass 2.0
No votes
Black Rock
No votes
DFaraday
20%
FZ.
33%
Long Con
No votes
MetalMarsh89
No votes
Sophie
No votes
Devin the Omniscient
No votes
I...Iiii...I'm Still Alive (Host, Mod, Nons)
47%

Total votes: 15
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 91

The Flash: Battle for the Gem Cities (Day 12)

Post by Mister Rearranger »

Battle for the Gem Cities

Role Call (25 players):
THE OLD ROGUES (6)
Their roles are as close to a "Civilian" Option that will exist in this game. They may be thieves and robbers, but they have a code of morals. As such, their only win conditions are to eliminate the vile New Rogues and stop Gorilla Grodd's rampage. If Grodd is dead, the New Rogues are dead, and any Old Rogues survive, they win the game.
Captain Cold – He’s the strict and no-nonsense leader of The Rogues. He can use his “Cold Field” to Role Block a player each night. He has BTSC with Heat Wave. Captain Cold is all about “the score”. ~~ a~ ~~~ R~~~e ~s ~~~~~ ~~~~e~, ~e ~~~~ ~a~~ ~ ~~~~~ ~~~~ ~~r ~~s ~~~ ~se.
Heat Wave – A pyromaniac and one of Cold’s closest allies. He has BTSC with Captain Cold. ~~~~e ~er ~a~e, ~e ~a~ s~ar~ a ~~re a~ a ~~~a~~~~ ~~ ~~s ~~~~~e. ~~e ~~re ~~~~ ~es~r~~ ~~e ~~~a~~~~ a~~ ~~~~ ~a~e ~ar~~~~ e~~~~~s ~~ ~~a~ers ~~~ are ~~rre~~~~ ~~ ~~a~ ~~~a~~~~.
Mirror Master – A mercenary who has access to the Mirror Realm. He can spy on a player during odd nights. ~~ ~e ~s ~~e~~e~, ~e ~~~~ a~~ear as a ~~~~ere~~ a~~ ra~~~~ r~~e. ~~ ~a~~, ~e’s s~ s~~~~~~ a~ ~rea~~~~ ~~~~s~~~s ~~a~ e~e~ ~~ ~e ~s ~~~~~e~, ~e ~~~~ a~~ear as s~~e~~e e~se.
Weather Wizard – Nature’s fury in the form of a disgruntled, wand-wielding father. ~~~e ~er ~a~e (ea~~), ~e ~a~ ~~r~e ~~e ~a~ ~~ e~~ ear~~ a~~ ~~e ~~~~~ ~~ e~~ ear~~.
The Trickster – The most inexperienced Rogue and a notorious prank enthusiast. Leaves a “trap” on one player during even nights. If that player is ~ar~e~e~, the a~~~~~ ~s re~erse~.
Golden Glider – Searching for her brother every night. If she finds Captain Cold, she will gain BTSC with him and Heat Wave. She may then continue to search for other Old Rogues. She cannot be killed by the Old Rogues.

THE INDEPENDENT ROGUES (6)
These characters wish to continue their schemes without being bothered. They will win simply by surviving until the end of the game.
Captain Boomerang – Most heroes and villains alike consider him to be a bit unpredictable. He can throw a boomerang every night. The boomerang has a fifty percent chance to ~a~~e~ ~~e ~ar~e~’s ~e~~ ~~~~~ ~~~e. If it doesn’t, then ~a~~a~~ ~~~~era~~’s ~~~~~ ~~~e ~~~~ ~e ~~~~~~~e~ ~~s~ea~.
Abra Kadabra – He is a stage magician who uses futuristic technology to put on the greatest show on Earth. As such, he has a bevy of powers at his disposal. Once each, he can: ~~sa~~~~, ~~~~~-s~~~~~, r~~e ~~~~~, ~~~er s~ea~, s~~~~~e, s~r~~~e a ~~~~, s~r~~~e a ~~~~~, ~r res~rre~~ a~~~~er ~~a~er.
Doctor Alchemy – ~a~ ~se ~~s ~~~~~s~~~er’s S~~~e ~~ ~~ser~e ~~ ~~ ~~ree ~~~~ere~~ ~~a~ers ~er ~a~e. ~~r ea~~ ~~a~er ~e ~~e~~s, ~e ~a~~s ~~e~r ~~~er ~~r a ~~~~, ~~~ ~~e~ are a~s~ ~~~e~ a ra~~~~ ~~~er.
Magenta – She is a former love interest of Wally West and has magnetic abilities. She can prevent one lynch during the game. ~~ s~e ~~es, s~e ~~~~ ~a~~ ~~S~ ~~~~ ~~e ~e~e~~~~es.
The Folded Man – His suit grants him the power to become 2-dimensional. With it, he can blend into the floor and remain undetectable in all locations.
Rainbow Raider – He targets a player each night to fire a beam of colored light at. If the beam hits an Old or Independent Rogue whose signature color matches the beam, ~~e ~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~S~ ~~r ~ ~a~. If these conditions are not met, ~~e ~ar~e~e~ ~~a~er ~a~~~~ ~~s~ ~~ ~~~~~ ~~r ~ ~a~.

THE NEW ROGUES (7)
As Central and Keystone Cities have developed over time, the villains who plague their citizens have become more and more ambitious. The New Rogues are, for the most part, concerned with spreading destruction and chaos around the twin cities, making a name for themselves by killing superheroes and villains alike. They must survive and eliminate all opposing factions to win the game.
????????????????? – ~e ~a~ s~~~…rea~~~ ~as~. ~~~~~ ~~~~s ~~re~~e~ a~ ~~~ ~~~~ ~e re~~re~~e~ ~~ a ra~~~~ ~~a~er. ~~s s~~~~~~~ a~~~~~~es s~~e~~~ ~a~e ~~~ ~~e ~~~er ~~ ~~~~ ~~~~r~~ as ~e~~. e~er~ ~~~~~, ~e ~a~ ~~~~se a ~~a~er ~~ a~~ as ~e ~~s~es ~~r~~~ ~~e ~e~~ ~a~.
Blacksmith – Searches to build her own group of Rogues. Every night she may search a player. If that player is a New Rogue, she will gain BTSC with them. However, if she searches and finds the Secret Role, ~~a~ ~~a~er ~~~~ ~a~e ~~er ~e~ ~~~er ~ ~~S~ a~~ s~e ~~~~ ~~e.
Murmur – He is an insane doctor who developed a “frenzy virus”. On odd nights, Murmur will select a player. That player is silenced during the next day. ~~ ~~e ~ar~e~e~ ~~a~er ~ar~e~s a~~~~er ~~ara~~er ~~r~~~ ~~e~r ~e~~ ~~~~~, ~~e~ ~~e e~~e~~ ~~ ~~e ~~r~s ~asses ~~~~ ~~ ~~~/~er.
Girder – A man transformed into pure metal. ~~r~er ~a~~~~ ~e ~~~~~ ~~~~~~.
Tar Pit – A Rogue whose body is composed of sticky, molten tar. ~~a~ers ~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~e sa~e ~~~a~~~~ as ~ar ~~~ ~a~~~~ ~~~e ~~ a ~e~ ~~~a~~~~ ~~ ~er~~r~ a~~~~~s ~~~~~ ~e ~ea~es.
Plunder – A marksman from the Mirror Universe. He kills on even nights. ~~~e ~~rr~r ~as~er, ~e ~~~~ ~~~ a~~e~r as ~~s r~~e ~~ ~e ~s ~~e~~e~.
Double Down – A compulsive gambler whose skin is covered in cursed playing cards. ~e ~~s~ ~~a~e a ~e~ ~~ ~~~~~ ~~a~er ~e ~~~~~s ~~~~ ~e ~~~~~e~. ~~ ~e ~s ~~rre~~, ~e ~~~~ ~e re~ar~e~. ~~ ~e ~s ~~~~rre~~, ~e ~~~~ ~e ~e~a~~~e~.

THE "ARCH-VILLAINS" :jedi: (3)
Each of these characters have been The Flash's biggest threat from time-to-time. They have unique conditions for winning that the Rogues are not aware of at this time.
Professor Zoom (???????) – He wants to kill the Flash family more than anything else in the world. He’ll search every even night for a Flash. ~~ ~e ~~~~s e~~~er ~a~~~ ~r ~arr~, ~~a~ ~~as~ ~~~~ ~~e.
Zoom (????????) – He thinks he can make all the other heroes and villains “better”. Each odd night he will Protect one player. That player will be randomly rewarded or penalized as well. ~~ ~~~~ ~r~~e~~s ~a~~~, ~~e ~~ ~a~~~’s ~ea~~a~es ~~~~ ra~~~~~~ ~~e. ?????????
Gorilla Grodd (????????) – He wants Keystone and Central City all for himself and his gorilla empire. He is the Serial Killer a~~ ~s ~~~~~e ~~ a~~ ~~~~ ~~~~r~~. ~e~a~se ~~ ~r~~~’s ~e~e~a~~~~ ~~~er, ~e ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~ere e~er~ ~~a~er ~s a~~ ~~a~ ~~e~’re ~~ ~~ ~~r~~~ ~~e ~a~e.

THE DETECTIVES (3)
Wally West and the recently resurrected Barry Allen have joined forces to track down the newest foe threatening their home cities. Using their law enforcement and forensic talents, respectively, they will win if they uncover the mystery of the Gem Cities, and if they manage to imprison the New Rogues. They may choose to imprison the Old Rogues as well, but it is not required.
Wally West – He’s the fastest man on Earth. As s~~~, ~e ~a~~~~ ~e ~~~~~ ~~~~e~. He imprisons (kills) on odd nights.
Pied Piper – A part-time Rogue who’s going undercover to help Wally and Barry. ~e ~a~~~~ ~e ~~~~~e~ ~~~ess ~a~~~ ~s ~ea~. He is given information every night by an informant that may be true or false. Each day, he can post a message about his findings.
Barry Allen – An intelligent forensic scientist and the first Flash. Barry Role Checks a dead player every night, also picking a letter from that player’s name. The chosen letter is solved in all secret role descriptions.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Re: The Flash: Battle for the Gem Cities (Day 0)

Player List:
1. Roxy - Imprisoned N3
2. Epignosis - Killed N2
3. Bass_the_Clever - Lynched D2, Double-Down
4. Black Rock
5. Metalmarsh89
6. S~V~S
7. BirdwithTeeth Bass 2.0
8. blindfaeth - Lynched D3, Golden Glider
9. Bullzeye - Killed N4
10. DFaraday - Imprisoned N1
11. Long Con
12. AceofSpaces - Lynched D4, Professor Zoom
13. DharmaHelper - Killed N3
14. rabbit8
15. ika Devin the Omniscient
16. fingersplints - Killed N1
17. FZ
18. Turnip Head
19. Spacedaisy
20. Sophie
21. reywaS MovingPictures - Lynched D5, Rainbow Raider
22. Made DREAM
23. thellama73 - Lynched D1, Barry Allen, REZZED!
24. Soneji
25. Elohcin Timmer

MAP:

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu19 ... MapPic.jpg

The Story So Far:

Day 0 - http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 02#p135717
Day 1 - http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 20#p136472
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Rogue Rules

1. "Rogues Don't Snitch" - No BTSC unless otherwise specified. Role-outing or otherwise publicly revealing information that you've obtained on your own is strictly prohibited.

2. "Rogues Don't Leave a Trail" - Editing or deleting posts is considered taboo in general when it comes to Mafia. This game is no exception.

3. "We All Play Our Parts in the Heist" - Please participate! It makes things easier on everyone if you do.

4. "Rogues Stay Clean" - Off topic posts in sea green, please stick to this as it helps the game out and others catch up better.

5. "Rogues Don't Kill Innocents" - Non players in Blue. Dead players in Red. If you fall in either of these categories no on topic posts.

6. "When All Else Fails, Take Whatever Help You Can Get" - If you have a question for a host post it in Bold underline.

7. "In and Out, There's Plenty of Suckers for Us to Scam" - Don't target the same player two nights in a row. The exception is Rainbow Raider's power, as long as he alters the color of the beam he fires.

8. "Rogues Get the Job Done" - Vote and PM on time. If you miss 2 in a row of either, your next one won't count. If you don't want to use a Night Power, send a PM to tell me. If you have a teammate who is absent/not participating, let me know and I'll sort the situation out.

9. "The Rogues are Family" - Don't take anything personally, don't make anything personal. Have fun with the game. :)
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Our story begns as all comics do...

With a shocking cover.

The image had been plastered all over the news for the past hour. It had been 5 days, well...117 hours, 38 minutes, and 53 seconds by Barry Allen's estimation since Bart Allen, heir to the Flash Family name, had disappeared. Barry had turned his city upside-down looking for the poor kid, and he'd always had a hunch his old nemesis might have had a role to play in the case, but here it was...the video evidence.

An anonymous citizen had dropped a thumb drive off at the Central City Police Department a short while ago. It showed an eager young man framing a shot of him and Bart, who was hogtied in what looked like a yo-yo and helpless as a group of police lay dead nearby.

"Smile for our selfie, dude! We're gonna rack up so many followers!"

The garishly dressed Trickster placed ha camera on the ground, to film from Bart's perspective. 4 more of the Flash's most dangerous foes stepped into frame. Cold, Heat Wave, Mirror Master, and the Weather Wizard. They called themselves the Rogues, and they were about to earn that name. All 5 took aim with their signature weapons. There was only a short time to hear Bart's muffled objections, and then silence as the footage cut to black.

The public reaction was panic. Barry's was that of sheer anger. He circled the city twice in minutes, finally zeroing in on two of his suspects, Captain Cold and Heat Wave. The duo were sitting at the Keystone Saloon when the scarlet speedster made his entrance, flinging the door open.

Heat Wave had no time to react. Before he could turn around, he was knocked out of his seat and to the floor. Captain Col, however, had grown to respect the presence of such a quick foe patrolling his city. A barrier of air, maintaning a temperature of Absolute Zero, was raised just behind Cold. It felt like running into molasses when Barry hit it, but his Speed Force powers allowed him to survive the deadly trap.

Cold plead his case, shocked that Barry would suspect his disciplined Rogues of killing innocents. But Barry was blinded by a fit of rage and sorrow. He reached his old nemesis and began beating him mercilessly.

Suddenly, a sonic boom shook the building, and Barry was whisked away in a blur of yellow.

When the two Rogues recovered, they glanced to each other and knew what had to be done. They set off to reunite the Rogues for one last job: clearing their names and claiming revenge on whoever framed them.

Meanwhile, Wally West was having trouble of his own. 2 assassinations, a curious outbreak at the local hospital, and ordinary Central City folks acting flat-out berserk, all in the past 3 days? Central was never this busy...

Far to the north, a feared beast set up camp, smirking to himself as he feasted on a guard who had strayed just a little too far from Iron Heights prison. None of this madness was the gorilla's doing. But, he mused to himself, it made it all the more ample of a time to finally defeat The Flash and make a new Gorilla City.

As 25 well-to-do people who called Central and Keystone home settled down that night, each was visited by a mysterious stranger who asked them to do hm one small favor...

..."Choose your fate"

It is now Day 0. You have 42 hours to check in and choose a path in the poll above!
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 672
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

...And that's when I tell the bartender, "Hey, that's not my dog!" :haha:

Oh, a game.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

So, it appears Dom is modding, which means I'll be looking for 1 more player. If any replacements are good to go, shoot me a mesage! I'll ask around in the meantime.

Does this Host Color work?

thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 136

Post by thellama73 »

Mister Rearranger wrote:So, it appears Dom is modding, which means I'll be looking for 1 more player. If any replacements are good to go, shoot me a mesage! I'll ask around in the meantime.

Does this Host Color work?
I think timmer wants to play.

Host! What are your Participation Score Guidelines?

Also, what's going on and what are we doing?
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 245

Post by S~V~S »

I thought Llama took his place?

And are votes changeable, or permanent once cast?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Oh, and before I forget, what is "The Flash"?
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I voted H because I like the letter H, and I don't really know what this poll does.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I voted H because I like the letter H, and I don't really know what this poll does.
It's the second letter in my screen name and I like MM, so I will vote H too.

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

I put Dom in BwT's place, that's why. >.<

All is well now.

Llama. Rule #8 above is about as strict as I'm gonna get on participation, but if players want to post little, it's at their own risk in a game this demanding.

Edit: Votes are changeable.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Mister Rearranger wrote:I put Dom in BwT's place, that's why. >.<

All is well now.

Llama. Rule #8 above is about as strict as I'm gonna get on participation, but if players want to post little, it's at their own risk in a game this demanding.
But we worked so hard on the scooooooooorrrrres!

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I voted H because I like the letter H, and I don't really know what this poll does.
It's the second letter in my screen name and I like MM, so I will vote H too.
I like me too, and it is the first letter of my real name.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Mister Rearranger wrote:Edit: Votes are changeable.
That's my line.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 12
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Having yet to check my role, i would like to check in, and say good luck everyone!
Reading through game mechanics now, will probably say something profound about them maybe, iunno.
Pov: you reading my takes
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Made wrote:Having yet to check my role, i would like to check in, and say good luck everyone!
Reading through game mechanics now, will probably say something profound about them maybe, iunno.
Typical baddie move, not checking your role before you check into the game thread.

:p

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 220
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

A lot of my favorite words start with F.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 245

Post by S~V~S »

S. I like S.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Turnip Head wrote:A lot of my favorite words start with F.
Frankfurter
Fraulein
Fuhrer

Good to find out you're a nazi sympathizer early in the game rather than late, I guess.

birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 13

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

I went with 'A'. For one reason and one good reason only:

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

So is this game based on a video game?

Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 147

Post by Black Rock »

I chose A.
ImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 174

Post by DharmaHelper »

F IS FOR FRIENDS WHO DO STUFF TOGETHER
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 71

Post by Spacedaisy »

I'll pick the letter A since my name starts with it. :)
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Fair bit of warning, I signed up for this game with the expectation that it would start a good deal BEFORE I dug into my studies, which is not the case, so my participation will be sketchy, maybe.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 8

Post by ika »

Picked mine, tell me when day 1 begins and we can actually do stuff.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

HOWEVER, if people want to talk to me I might be around :P
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

DharmaHelper wrote:F IS FOR FRIENDS WHO DO STUFF TOGETHER
This reminds me of the Lost video... :haha:

Linki: I'll talk to you. how's the weather? ;)

Btw, I'm going to start the interrogation room tonight here for you.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 220
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

thellama73 wrote:
Frankfurter
Fraulein
Fuhrer

Good to find out you're a nazi sympathizer early in the game rather than late, I guess.
Fruedian, too. Wonder why you have nazi words on the brain, Llama? :ponder:
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

U IS FOR YOU AND ME!

@daisy, the weather has been meh honestly. also is linki me or something else (I only glanced)
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Turnip Head wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Frankfurter
Fraulein
Fuhrer

Fruedian, too. Wonder why you have nazi words on the brain, Llama? :ponder:
What about Fafnir, the dragon of Germanic mythology?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

U IS FOR YOU AND ME

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 135

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

I going with the letter S because S is super.
LLama the flash is a comic based on a guy that can run super fast.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

ika wrote:
U IS FOR YOU AND ME!

@daisy, the weather has been meh honestly. also is linki me or something else (I only glanced)
Linki is shorthand for a common phrase here "Linkitis" which is used to add stuff to a post when you get the "someone else has posted since you started your post" notification.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

ika wrote:
U IS FOR YOU AND ME!

Sorry, linki is what we use to indicate when we went to post another player had posted, linki is used when responding to that post, I should have specified I meant it to you. That's my bad, lol.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

As such.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Way to confuse the new guy daisy. lol
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Lol DH, great minds and all that.

Linki @Bass: :pout:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

What'll really be confusing is the map :D

ImageImage
ImageImage
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

I forgot that this was a map game. I'm so pumped for this game.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

LOL! Hey DH, Alex just said I have to see Mello staring at me all game long, and I replied, it's ok I kicked Mello's ass so I don't mind seeing his face all game long. ;)
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I have very limited experience with map games, so I'm a bit nervous about it.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Spacedaisy wrote:LOL! Hey DH, Alex just said I have to see Mello staring at me all game long, and I replied, it's ok I kicked Mello's ass so I don't mind seeing his face all game long. ;)
Dem wounds cut deep :(

ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 454
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

So, first thing on my mind: *secrets* Wow, there are so many secrets in this game! The word *secret* is used, like, thirty times in the role descriptions. Prof. Zoom, Zoom, and Gorilla Grodd have secrets that are so secret that they need to be shown twice! That's some seriously secret stuff.

I haven't looked at the poll yet, but from reading the thread, it looks like we'll be choosing a letter. Barry Allen's dead role check power involves finding letters in secret roles... Host, will we be getting tildes for all the secrets?
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Spacedaisy wrote:LOL! Hey DH, Alex just said I have to see Mello staring at me all game long, and I replied, it's ok I kicked Mello's ass so I don't mind seeing his face all game long. ;)
:flamed:
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

DharmaHelper wrote:
I've got nothing but respect for you man. It's rare that can say it about you, lol
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I hate tildes...
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Spacedaisy wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
I've got nothing but respect for you man. It's rare that can say it about you, lol
I'm only fooling :D

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Wait what you rarely respect me :||

ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”