Bathsheba
No votes
Lot
No votes
Pilate
8%
Rahab
23%
The Witch of Endor (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
69%

Total votes: 13
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 135

Re: Biblical Mafia [ENDGAME]

Post by Epignosis »

"So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her."

In a tie, he who cast his stone first (voted earlier) would be safe from the stoning. :noble:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 14

Post by S~V~S »

I was actually silenced.

And don't call me a bum :)
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 51

Post by Ricochet »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I am very curious as to what all of the other players have to say and I look forward to seeing your spreadsheet, Rico.

I want to say that, now that there are no active games running, anyone here who hasn't signed up for Dom's awesome game REALLY should consider doing so. He needs 5 more players at the moment. It's going to be amazing.

Once it gets started, another full game and a speed game will go into sign-ups, and thereafter we can start running the shiny new games from the upcoming queue.
I had fun playing this in the shadows (I signed up as soon as Epig started role calling), but sadly Mafia is still off-limits for me this month. I hope Dom's game gets underway soon, though.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 80
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

G-Man wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:G-man, I appreciated your ass jokes. I laughed so much in this game :haha:
You're quite welcome. How ironic that the guy making LOT jokes and the guy making ASS jokes had BTSC?

I'm amazed that I lived for as long as I did. Golden (Lot) and I gained BTSC the first night and I was worried his sudden reversal on me would look obvious or shifty. Golden's vouching for me also probably should have been a giveaway to the baddies as to who we were.

At first my technicolor lists were fun. I suck at reading people so I really far too much on vote analysis. I think I started doing my Technicolor Vote lists after seeing MP's rainbow reads in Econ Mafia. I was curious if anyone thought I was MP because of that. But yeah, those technicolor lists stopped being fun around the time I died.

Epi told us that we could retain BTSC even though I was dead, so I kept composing the technicolor lists and PM'ed them to Golden's sock account. I was also keeping abreast of the game and theorizing with Golden in our chat room. We didn't always see eye to eye. At the end, I was paranoid that Bathsheba was Judas because that sock got active again right around the time Judas killed me.

Also, I totally had four of the five Heathens pegged at various points. I caught Ruth in what I thought was a lie when she claimed she had been silenced. Then my technicolor lists exposed Mordecai, Deborah, and Esther. I was going nuts in the chat with Golden, all but screaming at you guys to go after Deborah. Glad you guys did. I didn't provide Golden with much input at all for the final day because I wanted the civvies to win or lose without outside help.

So proud of you guys! Way to win it!

I actually intended to be like a lot of you guys and just slack off and post as little as necessary. But then I got BTSC with Golden and I felt obligated to commit as much effort as possible. I put in a full-game effort despite only being alive for 2/3 of the game. Ironic that Golden was working so hard with me in this game and so hard against me in Econ. Good thing he didn't know I was his BTSC partner. That could have gotten awkward.

I also had a lot of fun writing the "Dear Living Players" posts. I did something like that when I died during The Office Mafia on Lostpedia. It was an alternate storyline where all the dead players were still working I think. I laughed good and hard when some of you speculated that my "DLP" posts actually meant something. Since I was still working BTSC with Golden, I figured I ought to contribute some cheeky humor in the game thread too.

Serious question- did anyone suspect I was Balaam at any point? I don't know if any of the LP/TP'ers of old remembered me or my play style. Heck, I don't even know if it was my old style.
I knew it was you around Day 2 or so. I knew I wasn't the one making technicolor lists and a few of the posts you made sounded very much like you. In addition, the technicolor lists could only be a handful of players or less and I knew how much you loved spreadsheet and analysis in seeing your Secret Mafia games.

I loved your Dear Living Players posts and I'm fortunate you gave this game your all. You really played an outstanding game. One of the most inspired civilian games I've seen in recent memory.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 8

Post by G-Man »

S~V~S wrote:I was actually silenced.

And don't call me a bum :)
Just making a classic movie reference. :hugs:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Spoiler: show
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

@Epi, how DID all those people get silenced Night 1? Four, I think?

Linki~ :hugs:

But I really was silenced.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Disciples:

Simon Peter
[Simon Peter will deny that a vote counted.]
James, the son of Zebedee
[James has BTSC with his brother John]
John
[John has BTSC with his brother James]
Andrew
[Andrew the fisherman will go fishing; if anyone targets him, he will know who.]
Philip
[Philip is willing to help others’ understanding improve; each Night, he may provide someone with the names of three individuals who are not him.]
Matthew
[The former tax collector recognizes compulsion; as such, any time someone is forced to do anything, Levi will know.]
Thomas
[The Doubter will investigate one sentence each Night to determine its veracity.]
James, the son of Alphaeus
[James the Lesser can remove one vote from someone else each Night.]
Simon the Zealot
[The Zealot is determined to eliminate his enemies; for each Day in a row that he votes the same person, his vote increases by one.]
Bartholomew
[“Can anything good come out of voting this person?” Bartholomew may ask the Host one time.]
Thaddeus
[Jude Thaddeus, whose identity is debated by scholars, will search two people each Night as disciples instead of one.]
Judas Iscariot
*Secrets*
The traitor on any Night may search for a member of the Heathens or the Four Horsemen. If he finds one, he joins his target in BTSC and shares the target’s win condition.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Ezekiel
Ezekiel makes a prophecy regarding who will be stoned the next Day. If the prophecy is correct, Ezekiel will be further empowered. If the prophecy is false, his vote the next Day will be worthless. Ezekiel may choose not to utter a prophecy. *Secrets*
If Ezekiel has this number of correct prophecies, then he gains a one-time use of:
1. Curse of choice
2. Block
3. Protect someone else
4. Send a message to the thread through the Host
5. Dead role check
6. Temporary BTSC with person of choice
7. Resurrection
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Abraham
Abraham is the father of nations. *Secrets*
Abraham, the father of Isaac and Jacob, the father of the nation of Israel, may learn each Night the real author behind the account of his choice.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

G-Man:
MovingPictures07 wrote:And NOW I can finally say that I knew Balaam was G-Man and that's why I mainly thought he was faking the pictures in Economics because I saw civilian G-Man in full action here and he was SO DIFFERENT in Economics.
I'm so glad I can finally explain this to you.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I had my "Balaam and Lot are John and James" theory written down as soon as Lot vouched for you, G-Man.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 21

Post by thellama73 »

MP, did you enjoy my buddying up to Paul early on? I've loved that trick ever since I used it to get Long Con killed. :D
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Moses
The leader of the Exodus will inflict someone with a plague. *Secrets*
Moses will choose a plague to inflict on someone. The plagues are: Blood, Frogs, Lice, Flies, Pestilence, Boils, Locusts, Hail, Darkness, Death of the Firstborn.

Blood: The river has turned to blood. [War]*
Frogs: The target must mention a famous frog in each post.
Lice: Anyone who votes for the target will take a vote.
Flies: The target will be harassed by flies and off the poll.
Pestilence: Disease has desolated the population, even the fighting men. [Conquest]**
Boils: The target is in so much pain, he may only utter complaints.
Locusts: The crops and fields have been ravaged. [Famine]***
Hail: The targeted will be blocked.
Darkness: This is darkness that can be felt. The Heathens lose BTSC for one phase.
Death of the Firstborn: Mourning and wailing fill the land. [Death]****

*[If Moses chooses Blood, War can force two people to vote one another in perpetuity until one of them is dead. The survivor, the next Day, may only post using words that have been used in dead red.]
**[If Moses chooses Pestilence, Conquest will be able to substitute a dead name on his faction with a living name from another.
***[If Moses chooses Locusts, Famine can silence the Heathen with the most posts.]
****[If Moses chooses the Death of the Firstborn, Death gains permanent BTSC with the first dead person. This person is still dead, but can cast a vote. This person cannot cast a vote if Death dies.]
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 8

Post by G-Man »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I knew it was you around Day 2 or so. I knew I wasn't the one making technicolor lists and a few of the posts you made sounded very much like you. In addition, the technicolor lists could only be a handful of players or less and I knew how much you loved spreadsheet and analysis in seeing your Secret Mafia games.

I loved your Dear Living Players posts and I'm fortunate you gave this game your all. You really played an outstanding game. One of the most inspired civilian games I've seen in recent memory.
MovingPictures07 wrote:G-Man:
MovingPictures07 wrote:And NOW I can finally say that I knew Balaam was G-Man and that's why I mainly thought he was faking the pictures in Economics because I saw civilian G-Man in full action here and he was SO DIFFERENT in Economics.
My level of involvement in this game was a major factor into my decision to post in pictures in the Econ game. I would have been overextended to the max! :nicenod:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Ricochet wrote:I had my "Balaam and Lot are John and James" theory written down as soon as Lot vouched for you, G-Man.
Same.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 7
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Ricochet wrote:Why did TH get so lazy as Jonah/Solomon? :shrug: He didn't even post proverbs much, except one time, I think.
I totally thought Jonah was Made. :p

Epignosis wrote:"So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her."

In a tie, he who cast his stone first (voted earlier) would be safe from the stoning. :noble:

That is clever!!

linki: Same as Rico. I figured the vouch was the civvie btsc pretty easily.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Jacob wrote:Phew go civvies! Still pissed that I was so close and didn't quite make it to the end :(
And lol Absalom was a horseman, wow!! So I really want to learn more about them, what exactly was your win condition MP? (interesting that you all win even though you're dead -- but then I guess that makes some sense, with Death and all...)

Also interested to find out who people were. I have some guesses for a few, but mostly it was fun being in the dark.

Wonder if anyone could tell who I am? I don't think I've been too sneaky in my posting style, especially toward the end.
Nutella here :ninja:

linki: okay gonna post this then read that whole list. :popcorn:
I caught on to your style roundabout Day 4. Was thrilled! :D
MovingPictures07 wrote:
nutella wrote:Guess I should switch to my normal account like everyone else >_>

Wow those horsemen conditions are weird and confusing. Cool stuff Epi!

I really really really enjoyed this game. I don't know what else to say. It was great fun.

do we need to change back the passwords on the socks?
You played well. A lot of the civilians and baddies did.

I'd say everyone who actually posted did at least somewhat well. :P
I will be honest-- I played like crap. :p
My instincts WERE so off. I was wrong about just about everything.
Ricochet wrote:WAIT LAZ WASN'T THE ZEALOT :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:
I was.
Think about my behavior with Job. ;)

Furthermore, I think Rob gave me that role because I often vote for the same person for days on end. :D
thellama73 wrote:
juliets wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote: That said, this will still go down as a fantastic game, Epi, and you should feel really proud of it.
Anything that manages to unseat American Gods as my favorite game deserves high praise indeed. (but damn, American Gods was fun.)
NOOOOO! Don;t unseat American Gods!
What can I say, I just have a thing for games about deities.

Did anyone NOT know Absalom was me? I tried really hard to play different at first, but gave up after a few days.

Also, I only seem able to survive as an active player in Sock games. No idea why that is.
I knew who you, MP, and SVS were on Day 0 or 1. :D

S~V~S wrote: Linki~ I was best in Dexter. I stayed alive for WEEKS.
THIS.
anyone else remember the "suspicious suspicions" from Tranq? :D

Honestly, great game-- sorry I sucked so much and sorry that I couldn't make it further.

BADDIES: WHY WHY WHY did you kill me? I was the absolute suck at finding you all.

G-Man and Golden-- you always amaze me, Bravo!
Also- everyone, sign up for my game pizza.

I want to get started. :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

thellama73 wrote:MP, did you enjoy my buddying up to Paul early on? I've loved that trick ever since I used it to get Long Con killed. :D
Yes! That was the best. It was great to have folks on my side... it was too much though, since the mafia obviously were threatened by me. Or hated how much I was posting. :P
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

G-Man wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I knew it was you around Day 2 or so. I knew I wasn't the one making technicolor lists and a few of the posts you made sounded very much like you. In addition, the technicolor lists could only be a handful of players or less and I knew how much you loved spreadsheet and analysis in seeing your Secret Mafia games.

MovingPictures07 wrote:G-Man:
My level of involvement in this game was a major factor into my decision to post in pictures in the Econ game. I would have been overextended to the max! :nicenod:
See, that's what I figured, but then even after your death in here, you weren't your Balaam overanalytical self in Econ, and it kept throwing me off. That's why I waited so long (until D4) to really go after you for it.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Epi, why were 4 people silenced Night One?

And I don't recall why, Dom. I was already dead at that point, I think.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

lol @ frogs
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

So it turns out most of the Prophets were slackers.

Dom, I also had Rachel/you tagged as possible Zealot, but Bass completely drew in with his gameplay. As I've hinted once, Bass isn't usually the subtle player with his abilities (think Film Directors, when he called MM bad both in the thread AND in his Night messages, lol), so that's why I really doubted he could be anything but the Zealot.

Boy though, did he really mess things around with his Zealot-insinuating game.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:Epi, why were 4 people silenced Night One?
Nicodemus did it.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Thanks. How?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:Thanks. How?
Epignosis wrote:Famine, the Black Horseman
*Secrets*
Famine weakens someone through malnourishment. Famine’s target can only post one time the next Day. Once, Famine may silence up to three people at the same time for the next Day. Famine wins if the number of posts at endgame do not exceed 9,000 posts (4 living horsemen), 8,000 posts (3 living horsemen), 7,000 posts (2 living horsemen), 6,000 posts (1 living horseman), or 5,000 posts (0 living horsemen). If Famine dies, the person with the fewest number of posts will die. Posts made by the host, non-players, and the dead will not count toward the total. Famine does not need to be alive to win.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Elohcin »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Definitely. Elo and Blooper, you both played an excellent endgame.
It was fun. I think everyone alive in the end played very well. I think my biggest mistake was not voting Deborah. But I thought it I threw the last vote on Deborah, it would look like a baddie throwing in the towel on her life.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Oh, so it was Famine? Thank You :)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:Oh, so it was Famine? Thank You :)
Correct. I was surprised he used his one "super power" as soon as he did, but that's DH for you. :p
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 13

Post by DharmaHelper »

Epignosis wrote:
Correct. I was surprised he used his one "super power" as soon as he did, but that's DH for you. :p
Better to use it when I can, and cripple early game discussion, rather than risk not using it and getting NKed.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:
QFT
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 36

Post by Golden »

juliets wrote:who was Amor in the first Bible jeopardy? Was it nutella?
ME!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

That was frustrating; I was totally not lying about being silenced, but was acutely aware of how it could be construed that way. As it was, apparently.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Golden wrote:
ME!
I knew it!

Only you or Daisy could perform that well on Bible questions. :haha:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Golden wrote:
ME!
I knew it!

Now, Esther/Eloh thought it was G Man.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Better to use it when I can, and cripple early game discussion, rather than risk not using it and getting NKed.
I was surprised at how a lot of folks chose to use their powers.

While I can't fault you for burning it early, I was surprised. I personally would have waited until Night 3 or 4, hoping that some of the more talkative ones were dead already.
XthAtGAm3RGuYX
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 18

Post by XthAtGAm3RGuYX »

Ricochet wrote: But, as others have already said, you have adapted well. I started thinking about your identity when you got testy during rebuttals, tbh, then the gifs definitely sealed it (but you were already dead by then, so not much of a guess anymore).
I'm kinda surprised the gifs gave it away, but I was expecting people to track it if they actually thought to. There were multiple ways in which you can do that

The easiest way is if you know the sprite the game is from.
The next way would be to copy the image URL, and paste it into your address bar. For instance.
http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t48 ... scary2.gif

You may notice that in there it says "XGAm3RX". That's because the sprite is hotlinked from the photobucket I own.

The most obscure way only works if you've been in my Ace Attorney thread recently. You would notice that

Is a sprite for
Dahlia Hawthorne, who is a role in my Phoenix Wright game. The most notable feature being that the hair is identical.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Golden wrote:
ME!
I knew it!

Now, Esther/Eloh thought it was G Man.
Ah, that's a good guess actually, I didn't really think of a G-Man possibility.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

thellama73 wrote:Helo,
My name is Absalom and I'm a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
I knew you were horseman for such a long time. I just couldn't get any purchase on you.

After lynching Belshazzar, I realised lynching you might not be the best idea anyway.

@MP - it is ridiculous how many of those questions I had preached on. Like, I've only preached maybe 15-20 sermons in my time, and so many questions for from exactly those passages.

But also, I was faster at googling than everyone else, so people lost both ways.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

juliets wrote:Yay MP - I had no idea any of those were you. I was Jonathan first and then Bathsheba. Bathsheba was Noah.
You were Bathsheba! I'm so glad you got to win. Your lynch as Jonathan was a travesty!
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

G-Man!!! My buddy was G-Man!

How ridiculously appropriate is that, given economics.

G-Man, it was so great to get to play with you. And I can't believe you didn't rat me out in economics when I accidentally logged into our chat room as golden. I must have covered that one well.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Thanks to those who had some real skin in the game. I love a game when I don't know who is winning.

You're all winners. :hug:

Wait no, this Biblical Mafia. If you lose, you are cast outside where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth. :feb:
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Golden wrote:
juliets wrote:Yay MP - I had no idea any of those were you. I was Jonathan first and then Bathsheba. Bathsheba was Noah.
You were Bathsheba! I'm so glad you got to win. Your lynch as Jonathan was a travesty!
A travesty of my making. :feb:
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 13

Post by DharmaHelper »

Epignosis wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
I was surprised at how a lot of folks chose to use their powers.

While I can't fault you for burning it early, I was surprised. I personally would have waited until Night 3 or 4, hoping that some of the more talkative ones were dead already.
Shit, I was too scared I'd be killed by N4
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Golden wrote: @MP - it is ridiculous how many of those questions I had preached on. Like, I've only preached maybe 15-20 sermons in my time, and so many questions for from exactly those passages.

But also, I was faster at googling than everyone else, so people lost both ways.
I was one of the participants and I knew it wasn't Daisy since she was at work so I figured it had to be you!

As soon as I found out it was Bible trivia (which I should have expected), I gave up, really. I was the one who hardly said anything. :P
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Golden wrote:@MP - it is ridiculous how many of those questions I had preached on. Like, I've only preached maybe 15-20 sermons in my time, and so many questions for from exactly those passages.
I am preaching tomorrow morning.

My passage? The parable of the talents.
XthAtGAm3RGuYX
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 18

Post by XthAtGAm3RGuYX »

Another fun fact: Until Day 5, we were scrambling a bit on how to handle damage control. Every day that Uzziah was alive, we almost threw him under the bus. We were genuinely shocked that it took you guys that long to gather majority against him and not somebody else.

I tried to defend him a bit but I made it extremely neutral sounding, aside from shaming you guys for taking the easy road lmao
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Golden wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Helo,
My name is Absalom and I'm a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
I knew you were horseman for such a long time. I just couldn't get any purchase on you.

After lynching Belshazzar, I realised lynching you might not be the best idea anyway.

@MP - it is ridiculous how many of those questions I had preached on. Like, I've only preached maybe 15-20 sermons in my time, and so many questions for from exactly those passages.

When I was NKed, I was about to flip so hard on you and try to get you lynched. I'm curious about whether I could have pulled it off.

I think I could have.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

thellama73 wrote:
Golden wrote:
A travesty of my making. :feb:
That was well played, I knew juliets was Jonathan and was thinking she was civilian, but you convinced me you were onto something there.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Epignosis wrote:Rahab - Niju
I thought you were Roxy :sigh:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

XthAtGAm3RGuYX wrote:Another fun fact: Until Day 5, we were scrambling a bit on how to handle damage control. Every day that Uzziah was alive, we almost threw him under the bus. We were genuinely shocked that it took you guys that long to gather majority against him and not somebody else.

I tried to defend him a bit but I made it extremely neutral sounding, aside from shaming you guys for taking the easy road lmao
I can't imagine how much you guys must have discussed the Vompatti/Uzziah situation. I was shocked at how long he lasted myself.

Return to “Previous Jobs”