Boo T. Baggins [Host/Mod/Dead/NP]
56%

Total votes: 9
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 338

Re: Frisky Dingo ENDGAME

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:Roxy was pretty lucky/skilled in using her borrowed Night Kill on one of the few remaining baddies.
I was careful not to leak the notion that MP was likely bad. When he was killed, I was sad. I have never been on a team with him, although I realized the timing would have been poor.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

thellama73 wrote:Oh, I almost forgot to thank all of you for making this game fun to host. Great job everyone!
It was a blast! I loved the host posts and the totally nonchalant way you announced death :haha:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I still can't believe you were the hooker, and that you had BTSC with Mac's Mom. Dead in there?
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 80

Post by thellama73 »

I regret bullying real life friends into signing up for this, knowing full well that they would probably bail, but I was tired of waiting and I wanted to plaaaaaaayyyy!
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:I regret bullying real life friends into signing up for this, knowing full well that they would probably bail, but I was tired of waiting and I wanted to plaaaaaaayyyy!
I don't judge. You never know which real life friends will be real life Mafia friends, right nijuu?
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Epignosis wrote:I still can't believe you were the hooker, and that you had BTSC with Mac's Mom. Dead in there?
Quite :grin: Who'd ya think I was?
Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I regret bullying real life friends into signing up for this, knowing full well that they would probably bail, but I was tired of waiting and I wanted to plaaaaaaayyyy!
I don't judge. You never know which real life friends will be real life Mafia friends, right nijuu?
:noble:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nijuukyugou wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I still can't believe you were the hooker, and that you had BTSC with Mac's Mom. Dead in there?
Epignosis wrote:
I just assumed you were any of the possible remaining civilians. Your posts and your voting record rang true to me. You were the ONLY person in the game I trusted, and you turned out independent.

I just realized I was the ONLY civilian to win. :faint:
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Epignosis wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
I just assumed you were any of the possible remaining civilians. Your posts and your voting record rang true to me. You were the ONLY person in the game I trusted, and you turned out independent.

I just realized I was the ONLY civilian to win. :faint:
Well, I kept thinking like I was civ, if that helps! But I wanted to make sure I had enough of my buddies alive to win in the end, so I was quite pleased with all of the head explosions :feb:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Two of those jackasses kept voting me, so whatevs. ;)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Thanks llama. It felt good being on the winning side that didn't lose.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 70
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Frisky Dingo [DAY 0]

Post by Scotty »

meh. I really liked the theme, llama! And you are terrific as a host! So bravo, and gg to the ones that won. I was certain that KF was one of the ones to vote MM Day 1, but didn't really have a chance to push that. Actually thought it was Roxy up until the end, so well played on SVS' part!

I can't help but feel a little jipped as an Xtacle, in that we started 2 people short. Not to mention the blind luck of killing Stan within in the first few days or else absolute loss. The odds were stacked against us, especially after we lynched an Xtacle day 1. I knew we were toast at that point, since we had 4 xtacles going into night 2. Can't help but wonder if we would have fared if we had those 2 other teammates. :shrug:
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 12

Post by Ricochet »

Wow, bad gaming weekend for SVS on all fronts. :p

Congrats to everyone. My impression of Epig was that he was Stan. My thanks to the Host for not playing this game.
Scotty wrote: I can't help but feel a little jipped as an Xtacle, in that we started 2 people short.
And Llama also said head popping would start from Day 2 onwards, but then he apparently forgot.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 85

Post by S~V~S »

Tell me about it, lol. I was busy all weekend with family things since my parents moved this weekend from a long time family home and I was the only one of 5 of us ( :pout: ) available to them. So I had zero computer time, and really hardly any phone time. Bad time to be up to the line in two games :)

Awesome game Llama, sorry Russti. I waited DAYS for you before I bussed you, and then five minutes after I finally heave you under, who shows up in the chatroom? :derp:

I had a great time NKing low posters like back in the old days. Sorry DP, I kinda had no choice there. I was targeted the night before with a tell or protect, and I chose the protect. The only person I was able to eliminate from being that role with any certainty was you. G Man was the only strategic kill, but I felt bad about killing him right before his hiatus, but we were really trying to win it at that point, we knew the numbers were tight and it was possible.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 96
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

I tried my absolute best to be involved in this game, and was able to, but then I flew back to Ohio and just couldn't keep up. I hardly found time for anything. I was so busy during the honeymoon, then was going to log on to tell Llama I needed a replacement, but it was right after my death on Night 4, so the timing worked out well. Sorry to my teammates for my least involved mafia performance to date. I did have a ton of fun while I was alive though... and was hoping to form the Sisterhood of Chaos! :feb:

We were planning on bussing me pretty early on, and I wasn't even trying that hard to defend myself (against Daisy, in particular), yet people weren't finding me suspicious enough, and ika and Cookie were taking a lot of heat (and kept insisting that they be bussed), so it led to a really difficult scenario. I then decided I had to play this game to my fullest, so I tried to do so. I'm really glad that S~V~S made it as far as she did... that was a tough role to have waltzing into endgame. I was even more glad to see she kept the low poster/wacky kills. Loved it. :noble:

Congrats to all of the winners! You folks deserved it.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Also, I had Old Spice/Hooker narrowed down to most likely Blooper and Roxy after the Cookie lynch, so I'm glad I was right on at least one of those. :P
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 65
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

This game was fun to watch. I would rather have not been lynched on Day 1 though.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 109
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Sorry I missed the vote again but I fell asleep on the couch and it was quite nice.

I was Mr. Ford - see Ep I was not Killface :p I knew what I posted when I said I had been trying to help the town bc at that point I knew there were only 1 or max 2 civs left. if you think my "I won't vote for these people Day 1" is bad you should see my list of people I won't NK Night 1 :p

I killed Sockgroom bc I felt he needed to focus solely on his lovely Daisybride and bc I called him bad early on bc he was latching onto cases instead of making them <3

I knew bloops was part of the indy bts bc she backed off of me after I was checked and gave my role instead of protection.

I had fun stealing powers I got bloops power and checked SVS she came up as Phil lol! I do feel bad about her team not being invovled but sometimes life is just in the way of mafiaing <3

I got a double vote the day we took Made out and I cant remember anymore. :)
;)
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 18
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

thellama73 wrote:I want to congratulate SVS for playing an amazing game. She had Daisy and MP basically disappear on her because of the wedding, Cookie who desperately didn't want to be a baddie, and Russ who got himself lynched almost instantly, and she still came really close to pulling it off. If she had survived this lynch and one more, she would have won.

Interesting side note, .Roxy had a lynch stop from one of the contests, and she was Mister Ford, so there was a possibility that her and SVS would be the last two players alive during a night phase. Roxy would have then gained Killface's Night Kill as a power, and they both would have killed each other, causing no one to win. I'm kind of sad that didn't happen.
To be fair, she did play a major role in getting me lynched haha. I lost two ties! And now it's 2 for 2 that when I am on SVS's team, we lose because she misses a vote (the other was Twin Peaks). And this time she missed after bemoaning how inactive her team was all game.

Im not bitter or anything, SVS. Even If you had tied the lunch it was a long shot, and you were put in a tough spot by your teammates. Just trying to say that llama is making me sound like a total deadbeat here, and I was actually trying to help as much as my schedule and game circumstances allowed.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Scotty wrote:meh. I really liked the theme, llama! And you are terrific as a host! So bravo, and gg to the ones that won. I was certain that KF was one of the ones to vote MM Day 1, but didn't really have a chance to push that. Actually thought it was Roxy up until the end, so well played on SVS' part!

I can't help but feel a little jipped as an Xtacle, in that we started 2 people short. Not to mention the blind luck of killing Stan within in the first few days or else absolute loss. The odds were stacked against us, especially after we lynched an Xtacle day 1. I knew we were toast at that point, since we had 4 xtacles going into night 2. Can't help but wonder if we would have fared if we had those 2 other teammates. :shrug:
Yeah, I wish I could have had those extra two Xtacles, but I was tired of languishing in signups. That's why I added the win condition where all Xtacles win if one survives.
Ricochet wrote: And Llama also said head popping would start from Day 2 onwards, but then he apparently forgot.
I didn't forget. The head exploding started on Day 2 as I promised.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I'm pleased that the only screw up I made this game was accidentally revealing Xander's role on NK, which didn't really have any affect on game balance.

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

thellama73 wrote:
Ricochet wrote: And Llama also said head popping would start from Day 2 onwards, but then he apparently forgot.
The way you wrote them in the Host posts, they seemed like regular night executions. I've never heard of abilities happening at the beginning of a phase, except if specified, something that was not clear from your phrasing.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Ricochet wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
The way you wrote them in the Host posts, they seemed like regular night executions. I've never heard of abilities happening at the beginning of a phase, except if specified, something that was not clear from your phrasing.
It was perfectly clear. Now go complain about a game you actually played.

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

thellama73 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
It was perfectly clear. Now go complain about a game you actually played.
I'm winning those, no issues there.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Roxy wrote:Sorry I missed the vote again but I fell asleep on the couch and it was quite nice.

I was Mr. Ford - see Ep I was not Killface :p I knew what I posted when I said I had been trying to help the town bc at that point I knew there were only 1 or max 2 civs left. if you think my "I won't vote for these people Day 1" is bad you should see my list of people I won't NK Night 1 :p

I killed Sockgroom bc I felt he needed to focus solely on his lovely Daisybride and bc I called him bad early on bc he was latching onto cases instead of making them <3

I knew bloops was part of the indy bts bc she backed off of me after I was checked and gave my role instead of protection.

I had fun stealing powers I got bloops power and checked SVS she came up as Phil lol! I do feel bad about her team not being invovled but sometimes life is just in the way of mafiaing <3

I got a double vote the day we took Made out and I cant remember anymore. :)
You got me! Legitimately. I was glad someone was able to see my mafia game here... I was surprised others didn't go after me more heavily. Glad you could win, you played a great game.

Also glad you killed me, since I did not want to have to get sucked backed into this game during the honeymoon, as much as I loved playing it. I was relieved when I came onto the site and saw I was NKed, so then I could go right back to chilling with Daisy. :)
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 89

Post by G-Man »

I almost feel bad that I was the last Xtacle remaining because there were several better civvie players on Team Xtacle than I. The 8-Ball gimmick was fun but also a little too limiting towards the end. I encountered this with picture posts in Econ as well. It was still a neat idea and I have no regrets for pursuing that posting style. You will definitely see the 8-Ball thing again in my Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3 game.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 68
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Ok, why did I get lynched, like actually? I was the second to vote for cookie.
Pov: you reading my takes
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Russtifinko wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I want to congratulate SVS for playing an amazing game. She had Daisy and MP basically disappear on her because of the wedding, Cookie who desperately didn't want to be a baddie, and Russ who got himself lynched almost instantly, and she still came really close to pulling it off. If she had survived this lynch and one more, she would have won.

Interesting side note, .Roxy had a lynch stop from one of the contests, and she was Mister Ford, so there was a possibility that her and SVS would be the last two players alive during a night phase. Roxy would have then gained Killface's Night Kill as a power, and they both would have killed each other, causing no one to win. I'm kind of sad that didn't happen.
To be fair, she did play a major role in getting me lynched haha. I lost two ties! And now it's 2 for 2 that when I am on SVS's team, we lose because she misses a vote (the other was Twin Peaks). And this time she missed after bemoaning how inactive her team was all game.

Im not bitter or anything, SVS. Even If you had tied the lunch it was a long shot, and you were put in a tough spot by your teammates. Just trying to say that llama is making me sound like a total deadbeat here, and I was actually trying to help as much as my schedule and game circumstances allowed.
You weren't a deadbeat, we just had bad timing. I hate bussing, and did not want to do it, but I figured you had RL, and literally I voted for you as a desperation move, and went to the chatroom, and there you were, lol. I felt horrible, but I was barely holding it over water, backtracking would have been fatal for us both.

Really, the main reason we lost is that I totally forgot my own power (double vote) day one and voted carelessly, and spent the rest of the game playing hide & seek. You did the best you could with a bad hand, a bad hand dealt mostly by me, as you say :hugs:
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 18
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

S~V~S wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:

You weren't a deadbeat, we just had bad timing. I hate bussing, and did not want to do it, but I figured you had RL, and literally I voted for you as a desperation move, and went to the chatroom, and there you were, lol. I felt horrible, but I was barely holding it over water, backtracking would have been fatal for us both.

Really, the main reason we lost is that I totally forgot my own power (double vote) day one and voted carelessly, and spent the rest of the game playing hide & seek. You did the best you could with a bad hand, a bad hand dealt mostly by me, as you say :hugs:
Yeah I am still now shocked that no one found you after Day 1. And I didn't mean to blame you for my struggles; you did the best you could. I didn't realize you had been waiting on me and wanted to avoid bussing me. And I had plenty of suspicion regardless. For all that, we still did pretty well.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Made wrote:Ok, why did I get lynched, like actually? I was the second to vote for cookie.
I know why I was lynched.

But at the same time, I don't know why I was lynched. :confused2: Anyone else ever been lynched on Day 1 with only 3 votes?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Made wrote:Ok, why did I get lynched, like actually? I was the second to vote for cookie.
I know why I was lynched.

But at the same time, I don't know why I was lynched. :confused2: Anyone else ever been lynched on Day 1 with only 3 votes?
I'm lynched on day one in every game I don't host, so yes.

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Yes, but with only 3 votes? In a full game?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I have seen people lynched with 2 votes.

You were lynched becasue i was a doof & voted for you without thinking that my vote was worth two, and voting early-ish on Day One was the stoopidest thing i could do. And I done did it. I was SO rooting for anyone but you to die, lol, once I realized what i had done.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I think we need to get llama lynched on Day 1 with zero votes. I will figure out a way. :ponder:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Banners:

timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 17

Post by timmer »

Fun game! Sorry I had to bow out, but it was a busy time and it was for the best. Incidentally, I hate having an important role and not being around to properly "fill" it.
My siggie.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Make way for Roxy's game. :noble:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Rezz please.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”