Boo T. Baggins [Host/Mod/Dead/NP]
56%

Total votes: 9
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 338

Re: Frisky Dingo [DAY 7]

Post by Epignosis »

nijuukyugou wrote:Oh, I see - you're looking at Russti voters.
It has to be a Russti voter that Day, and I'm calling NOT IT. :meany:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 85

Post by S~V~S »

Right. We got the baddie, so the people that voted for the baddie have to be the baddie. OK.

Sorry so absent, my parents are moving this weekend from a HUGE 2.5 floor house plus full finished basement, to 1,400 square feet ranch with a half basement. They THINK they downsized (they had a garage sale, gave away 2 bedroom sets, and the basement furniture) but still have, for instance, a massive (with leaves seats up to 18) dining room, a kitchen set and a family room snack/card table dining set, but only have a small dining room & eat in kitchen :hmm:

Most of this week past, plus yesterday was finishing up the last minute packing, and getting thing ready for the movers, who are over there now. This after noon all the extended siblings converge on the tiny new house (where we all park in the street, not having a paved lot for 10 cars at this house, lol) and help empty boxes, position furniture, and watch our parents crumble as they face reality. We have been trying to explain that downsize means not just the house, but the stuff in it, too, but they are having issues with it. They have a chair with a 50 year old grape juice stain, for the love of God! (I was a spilly kind of kid) And a rug with a 40 year old grape juice stain (so was Kirsten, lol). Ha ha ha.

Good Times ;)

I should be back early evening, but will definitely be back in time to vote.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Frisky Dingo [NIGHT 6]

Post by Epignosis »

I see I missed a question directed toward me. :grin:
Roxy wrote:Also Epi why did you ruin the tie? Does not make any sense since you claim to want to figure out who Killface is.
I don't have a great defense for this. When I see a tie, I instinctively think, "Hoo boy, here's my chance!" Plus I spent most of Dom's game breaking ties. I wasn't even thinking about my own proposal.

I was a dog that found a hydrant.

I am fine with how I voted though. :srsnod:
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 208

Post by DharmaHelper »

our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 109
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

My spidey sense tells me Epi is a prime candidate for Killface.

He has been on a kick to get Killface all game
He has no prob crushing his teammates under his bus wheels
His votes are no better or worse than anyone elses

I also thought Bloop bc her vote choice in a poll was the one who died on Day 4.

So I am leaning heavily in Epi's direction.
;)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Roxy wrote:My spidey sense tells me Epi is a prime candidate for Killface.
I was afraid you might say this.

Very well- it's how the game is played.
Roxy wrote:He has been on a kick to get Killface all game
How does this make me a prime candidate for Killface? I am going for the only member of the Mafia who has a liability- a vote worth two. That provides a trail of data in the voting records that Killface cannot hide from without getting super lucky with Old Spice or Mr. Ford. This appeals to me, especially since I played Breaking Bad on RM as Gus Fring, and my vote was worth three. You can imagine how troublesome that was, although I think I fared well all things considered.
Roxy wrote:He has no prob crushing his teammates under his bus wheels
How does this make me a prime candidate for Killface? I find that I am far more reluctant to do this than your wording ("no prob") implies. In my memory, I have only gone out of my way to get a teammate lynched once, and that was in Guess Who?- it worked then because I did it right and I had never done it before.
Roxy wrote:His votes are no better or worse than anyone elses
How does this make me a prime candidate for Killface? If my votes are no better or worse than anyone else's, then we're all equally likely to be Killface?

And I don't agree with your premise. I helped lynch two of three dead Mafia. I'd say my votes look pretty damn good. More on those votes in a minute.
Roxy wrote:I also thought Bloop bc her vote choice in a poll was the one who died on Day 4.
This is kind of funny given your observation above about my votes and that I'm the "prime candidate for Killface." :confused:
Roxy wrote:So I am leaning heavily in Epi's direction.
I hope you lean elsewhere, given that I tried to make people laugh with my Arte Johnson impersonation, even though people ended up thinking I was seriously insulting people or ignoring them on purpose, and then having a +1 vote handicap to show for his troubles. :sigh:

If you think I am Killface, then you think my vote must be worth 2.

Behold, then, my votes:

Day 1: I voted Cookie (who was bad). She had two votes. My vote would have put her at three, tied with MM (a civilian whom you voted for), Sig and Long Con.

If you think I'm Killface, then this means you think I would have tried to throw my teammate under the bus Day 1 while possibly outing myself if Cookie got lynched with only two votes.

That would be veddy interesting, but stupid. :D

++++

Day 2: I led the lynch on Cookie. If I am Killface, this means I pressed my fake suspicion of Cookie to get her lynched. That's fair, considering that backing off at that point was going to be hard to do.

++++

Day 3: I voted Roxy. It was 5-4 for Made. If I were Killface, then I could have waited to vote instead of voting second overall, risking that I would be found out with such a close vote. It would mean that I most likely caused a tie between Made and Roxy and got lucky that Made got lynched instead.

Made
G-Man (6), Roxy (9), sig (10), Saberfish (11), HamburgerBoy (14) 31%

Roxy
Epignosis (4), Made (5), MovingPictures07 (7), nijuukyugou (8) 25%

++++

Day 4: Only four people voted, making it a four-way tie. I voted HamburgerBoy.

If I am Killface, then the person I voted for should have died.

If you believe I have "no prob crushing his teammates under his bus wheels," as Roxy attests, then why risk getting Hambugerboy (a civilian) lynched when I could have waited and hoped on with nijuukyugou to lynch ika. Bingo. My vote stays hidden.

No, I don't think Killface voted at all Day 4. Because it wasn't Hamburgerboy or G-Man, and the person nijuukyugou voted was Wendell. If ninjabubz is Killface, then I think she's played admirably. But I don't think she is, because Elohcin died Night 1, and I don't think she would do that (as well as some other things I pointed out that I don't believe).

Thus, Killface didn't vote Day 4.

++++

Day 5: Another close vote. This time no one gets lynched.

Russtifinko
S~V~S (2), Epignosis (5), Saberfish (13) 21%

Saberfish
sig (6), nijuukyugou (10), Roxy (11), Russtifinko (12) 29%

Russti, I believe, took the lynch and used up his protection. That means there was a tie, 4-4. That means either S~V~S or Saberfish is Killface unless Old Spice or Mr. Ford were involved. Neither S~V~S nor Saberfish voted Day 4, which fits that theory.

Looking at this one snapshot in isolation, I could be Killface if Russ took 4 votes, as I think he did (and it would mean I'd be back to throwing teammates under the bus after taking a day off from that Day 4). However, it doesn't fit the rest of the data.

++++

Day 6: Another close vote, this time in the opposite direction.

Russtifinko
Roxy (7), DisgruntledPorcupine (8), nijuukyugou (9), Epignosis (11) 36%
Saberfish
sig (3), Russtifinko (5), S~V~S (6) 27%

Here, Russ actually does get lynched with four votes.

Saberfish doesn't vote.

S~V~S does, but she votes for a person she says she doesn't suspect to make us listen to her about Russ. I still don't understand how that would work.

++++

I think my voting record clears me from being Killface.

You know what else I think?

I don't think Roxy is a civilian.
Roxy wrote:Epi - you knew she hated being mafia. I could see you bus her but I do agree it is more likely you would have helped her.
I guess you think I am a shitty player that could offer her no advice or help her in anyway if I had bts with her. That I would have let her flop around without help while helping to drive her lynch. :huh:
Now Roxy claims that
Roxy wrote:He has no prob crushing his teammates under his bus wheels
Can't be both.

Consider the phrasing of these two statements:
Roxy wrote:And yep I am defensive bc I am civ :shrug:
Day 3, when it looked like Roxy might be lynched, she said this:
Roxy wrote:And I am really trying my damnest to help the town this game. :(
Trying to "help the town this game." That's not something a civilian would say on her way out the door.

That's because Roxy isn't a civilian. She's an independent- one who needs some more civilians dead in order to secure her win condition. Why else point the finger at me, and, to a lesser extent, nijuukyugou, but not breath a word about S~V~S or Saberfish despite voting records that indicate Killface?

Either that, or she herself is bad. After all:
Roxy wrote:And I am really trying my damnest to help the town this game. :(
Roxy wrote:but baddies help civ's all the time.
XD
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Also, I would never kill Eloh Night 1. Just ain't gonna happen.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 12

Post by Ricochet »

Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 68
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Ricochet wrote:Image
I thought cooking fried chicken and meth were both white people things
*shrug*
Spoiler: show
Pov: you reading my takes
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 109
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

I would never kill Eloh N 1 either. You should know this in your dark mafia heart.

I did that to see your reaction. It was a no u and you know you are wrong.

Do you think SVS would kill Eloh N 1? How about Saberfish?
;)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Why the hell are we talking about who would kill who on night one? I thought it was fairly established that any of us would kill any of us night one, or what ever night, and that is how it should be?

I have to catch up.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Also based on a quick read back, if you are unwilling/able to kill someone on any particular day, you shouldn't be playing Mafia. Just saying. That kinda defeats the point.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Roxy wrote:I would never kill Eloh N 1 either. You should know this in your dark mafia heart.

I did that to see your reaction. It was a no u and you know you are wrong.

Do you think SVS would kill Eloh N 1? How about Saberfish?
I don't know what was a "no u" and how I know I am wrong. I'm pretty sure you're not civilian. Your own wording belies that idea, and I called you out last week for it.

But I'm not here to lynch independents. I'd like to believe that the Roxy who said she was trying her damnedest to help the town is still that same Roxy.

Your last questions there are two I've been rolling around with upstairs in the old noodle. Yes, I could see either killing Eloh Night 1. S~V~S basically admits she would in the posts below.

I'm pretty close to believing S~V~S is Killface. The evidence adds up for me, but I want to wait and listen first.
S~V~S wrote:Why the hell are we talking about who would kill who on night one? I thought it was fairly established that any of us would kill any of us night one, or what ever night, and that is how it should be?

I have to catch up.
Because somebody has to talk about something and all of these things are good things to talk about. :shrug:

And no. None of that is firmly established. Because I don't kill Eloh Night 1. I said that a long time ago. :eye:
Epignosis wrote:I would have killed Eloh one time had I gotten the power to do so, and that was only because she signed up to play a game to get it rolling. Instead I tried to lynch her and ended up dying myself. Super. Author's note: This was Flash Mafia.

Outside of that anomaly, I leave her alone. I like her to have fun.

Long Con said he wouldn't kill her Night 1. I believe him on that.

"Who killed Elohcin?" is the central question, because this has never happened before on Night 1.

That's a fun mystery for me to solve.
S~V~S wrote:Also based on a quick read back, if you are unwilling/able to kill someone on any particular day, you shouldn't be playing Mafia. Just saying. That kinda defeats the point.
Then I guess I shouldn't be playing Mafia. Because there are certain people I don't kill Night 1. Ever. My wife is one of those.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I have to look again at S~V~S and Saberfish. I'll examine sig again for the sake of completeness, but I'm fairly sure my vote is going to one of the former two.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Yes I must be a baddie. I relentlessly tried to get Russti lynched. And he was bad. Yeah, it was a plot. :roll:
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 39

Post by sig »

Looking at day 6 I'm not sure SVS is Killer her vote would have tied the Saber/Russ this could have been devastating. She was one of the two suspected of being killer why risk being exposed if it resulted in Saber being lynched, this would have cleared saber of being Killer allowed us to Lynch SVS next phase, then Russ the one after. This seems very risky especially considering she went after Russ so much, and the pay off seems weak.
If this was their plan
we had 8 people ifSVS was Killer it would go like this
Day 6 Saber lynched flips civ, SVS confirmed Killer. We would be down to 6 lynched Saber/NK 4 we would have known Russ was the last mafia member and lynched him loosing the game for the mafia. It would have made more sense for a Killer SVS to lynch Russ

On the flip side she targeted Russ so much yet didn't vote for him this seems weird to me. Not the behavior of Killer though.

Is SVS the type to not vote for a mafia member no matter what or will she vote for the benefit of the team?

Saber didn't vote, was this to avoid attention, as he is Killer or was he just AFK?

Ike was new to the forum as well correct? This could explain why he killed who he did, but why would Killer continue with the random kills? This seems like something a new mafia would do, hence Saberfish who is also new to the game.
Saber also hinted to have been an Xtycles seeing how he didn't blow up this was a lie. I think out of the two SVS or Saber, Saber is more likely to be Killer.

Would we be made aware in the night results if the Sisterhood of Chaos formed or would that not appear?
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:Yes I must be a baddie. I relentlessly tried to get Russti lynched. And he was bad. Yeah, it was a plot. :roll:
Have I said you MUST be? I said you could be. Yes, it could be a plot.

Excuse me for actually playing the game and not treating others with sarcastic dismissal.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Votes pointing toward KF in red.

Sig

Sig missed the first vote.
Sig voted out of the way when Cookie was lynched.
Sig voted Made when Made got lynched.
Sig missed the fourth vote.

Sig voted for Saberfish when Russ (Phil) presumably got lynched and survived. If Sig were Killface, that would have made Saberfish get lynched.
Sig voted Saberfish again when Russ (Phil) got lynched and did not survive. If Sig were Killface, that would have tied it up.

Summary: Sig's early votes look bad, but his last two pretty much clear him.

++++

S~V~S

S~V~S votes MM. MM gets lynched.
S~V~S votes spacedaisy (Phil) based on a handful of posts (and things I still maintain didn't actually happen, like SD "flipping" on MP.
S~V~S votes nijuukyugou when she actually suspected spacedaisy, but Made and Roxy were close together.
S~V~S misses the vote.
S~V~S voted for Russ (Phil) on the day he presumably got lynched and survived. Russ had 3 votes to Saberfish's 4.
S~V~S voted Saberfish despite not being suspicious of him to make people want to vote Russ, but Russ got lynched 4 votes to Saberfish's 3.

++++

Saberfish

Saberfish votes Mac's Mom out of the main vote-getters and for a vague reason.
Saberfish votes Cookie late.
Saberfish votes Made, who gets lynched.
Saberfish misses the vote.
Saberfish votes Russ, when Russ was a vote shy of getting lynched but apparently did anyway (and survived).
Saberfish votes Russ again, and Russ is actually lynched.

++++

That's the voting breakdown. I used red to indicate votes that, to me, indicate Killface.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I am not treating anyone with sarcastic dismissal. Nor am I, calling anyone stupid, lol.

But you can make 100 charts and be wrong.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:Right. We got the baddie, so the people that voted for the baddie have to be the baddie. OK.
S~V~S wrote:Yes I must be a baddie. I relentlessly tried to get Russti lynched. And he was bad. Yeah, it was a plot. :roll:
Sarcastic dismissal. You don't engage any of my ideas, therefore, it's dismissal. My basic command of English tells me that both of these posts were sarcastic. Thus: Sarcastic dismissal.

And I didn't call anyone stupid. I was playing a role, per the host's instructions.
S~V~S wrote:But you can make 100 charts and be wrong.
Yep. You can. You can also guess and be right.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sig wrote:Looking at day 6 I'm not sure SVS is Killer her vote would have tied the Saber/Russ this could have been devastating. She was one of the two suspected of being killer why risk being exposed if it resulted in Saber being lynched, this would have cleared saber of being Killer allowed us to Lynch SVS next phase, then Russ the one after. This seems very risky especially considering she went after Russ so much, and the pay off seems weak.
If this was their plan
Day 6 Saber lynched flips civ, SVS confirmed Killer. We would be down to 6 lynched Saber/NK 4 we would have known Russ was the last mafia member and lynched him loosing the game for the mafia. It would have made more sense for a Killer SVS to lynch Russ

On the flip side she targeted Russ so much yet didn't vote for him this seems weird to me. Not the behavior of Killer though.

Is SVS the type to not vote for a mafia member no matter what or will she vote for the benefit of the team?

Saber didn't vote, was this to avoid attention, as he is Killer or was he just AFK?

Ike was new to the forum as well correct? This could explain why he killed who he did, but why would Killer continue with the random kills? This seems like something a new mafia would do, hence Saberfish who is also new to the game.
Saber also hinted to have been an Xtycles seeing how he didn't blow up this was a lie. I think out of the two SVS or Saber, Saber is more likely to be Killer.

Would we be made aware in the night results if the Sisterhood of Chaos formed or would that not appear?
I'm thinking about your points.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sig, I'm confused:

"If this was their plan
Day 6 Saber lynched flips civ, SVS confirmed Killer. We would be down to 6 lynched Saber/NK 4 we would have known Russ was the last mafia member and lynched him loosing the game for the mafia. It would have made more sense for a Killer SVS to lynch Russ"

Can you rephrase this for me? I don't understand it.

Also, how do you know Killface is alone?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Actually nevermind I was wrong.
I messed up I thought we only had two mafia players left at that point and forgot about the third.

I was thinking 8 people 2 mafia members left Russ/Killer I forgot about the third.
Remembering this has actually convinced me SVS is mafia

So my previous theory of my other post was
Day 6 mislynch of Saber, -1 civ 7 players left. 2M/5C Saber is civ and SVS is Killer.
night 6 -1 6 players 2M/4C
Day 7 Lynch SVS 1M/3C
Night 7 -1 civ 1M/2C the last two civs would have lynched Russ who would have been saved by SVS when she lynched Saber

HOWEVER this was WRONG, I thought we had two mafia left not three.
with three mafia players if we had mislynched Day 6 we would have lost to the mafia. This is why SVS voted for Saber not Russ they were betting the tie would go in their favor and Saber would me lynched handing the mafia their win since it would have been

8 players 3mafia 5 civs
Day 6 mislynch 3M 4C
Night 6 kill 3M 3C
Using Killer ability any tie would be broke the mafia could just vote all together for a civ.

Day 6 mislynch would have been Saber with SVS double vote tieing it up and resulting in Saber being lynched

Once again I screwed up my other theory, I forgot the number of mafia. Though in doing this I'm convinced SVS is killer. Does this make sense ik I 180 on this, but this could be the only reason SVS voted against Russ, yesterday but not two days ago.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sig, there's either two Mafia left, or one. If there were three, the game would be over (KF = 2 +1 +1 vs 3).

I'll break it down:

KIllface: ?
Simon: Cookie
Phil: Russtifinko
Sinn: ?
Wednell: ika

I need you to get your head in the game if you are good.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Right know there are only two but Yesterdays Day 6 we had 3 mafia left.

I was basing my first theory on only 2 mafia on Day 6 when we had 3 then.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

This means SVS voted for Saber and tied the vote on Day 6 if Saber had been lynched instead of Russ we would have had an equal number of mafia, after the Night Kill
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

FOr Day 6 we didn't know if Russ was mafia so it would have been
Phil: ?

In voting for Saber, SVS was attempting to save Russ/Phil from a lynch we would have mislynched Saber and we would have had 6 players after the night kill. 3 mafia and 3 civs.

We lynched Russ this leads me to think we had a tie and it was only luck that it went for Russ instead of Saber.

What are your thoughts on this and did I clear up the confusion?
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I know that Saberfish voted for Roxy just now.

As for your thoughts, sig, I'm thinking it over.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

And watching Orange is the New Black, full disclosure.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 80

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote:And watching Orange is the New Black, full disclosure.
I like that show.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Show over. Back.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

It is a good show, season 3 was meh though.

Am I correct in saying we only have about an hour left in the phase?
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sig wrote:It is a good show, season 3 was meh though.

Am I correct in saying we only have about an hour left in the phase?
58 minutes, correct. I am still for S~V~S or Saberfish and I need to decide between them.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sig wrote:FOr Day 6 we didn't know if Russ was mafia so it would have been
Phil: ?

In voting for Saber, SVS was attempting to save Russ/Phil from a lynch we would have mislynched Saber and we would have had 6 players after the night kill. 3 mafia and 3 civs.

We lynched Russ this leads me to think we had a tie and it was only luck that it went for Russ instead of Saber.

What are your thoughts on this and did I clear up the confusion?
Yes, that clears it up, which means my Day 6 "red" should be "white." Hmm.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

^My day 6 red label for S~V~S should be white, I mean.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I think her day 6 vote was damning evidence. Why did SVS switch from Russ who she thought was mafia. She said it was since she wanted people to vote for him. This is a good excuse, but I'm not sure I believe it. I think SVS is Killer at this point, her not voting for Russ was strange the only logical reason would be to tie the vote and try to save Russ.

Day 5 is what is making me hesitant about who to vote for both Saber and SVS voted for Russ,
then Day 6 Saber didn't vote while SVS voted for Saber, why if Saber was mafia would he not vote on a crucial day?
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sig wrote:I think her day 6 vote was damning evidence. Why did SVS switch from Russ who she thought was mafia. She said it was since she wanted people to vote for him. This is a good excuse, but I'm not sure I believe it. I think SVS is Killer at this point, her not voting for Russ was strange the only logical reason would be to tie the vote and try to save Russ.

Day 5 is what is making me hesitant about who to vote for both Saber and SVS voted for Russ,
then Day 6 Saber didn't vote while SVS voted for Saber, why if Saber was mafia would he not vote on a crucial day?
Yeah, this could have been so much easier if one of them would have given us something more to work with on previous days. I'm still thinking though. I don't want to get this wrong.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

If Saberfish is Killface, then Roxy has two votes, and he doesn't care about winning.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

This does seem like a strange move for Killface to do, but we were the only three online and he didn't comment at all about anything and just voted for roxy.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Question: Who would kill DisgruntledPorcupine?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Who did DW vote for last night
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

His first vote was on Russ not much though if we are saying, SVS is Killer he ruined their plan. Do we remember when he voted?
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sig wrote:Who did DW vote for last night
You mean DP?

He voted one time.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Does that tie in someway, killing him seems foolish. SVS hasn't been back
ImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

I am of the mind that whoever is Killface is more actively involved than Saberfish. I have read the evidence and have been thinking about it (agonizing, really) all day.

Killface is likely one of the three Russ voters mentioned.
Saberfish is not active enough for me, and voted two teammates out.
Epi would throw teammates under the bus, but two is less likely, and I also don't believe he'd kill his wife Night 1 (that sounds TERRIBLE!).
SVS's vote yesterday was super-weird, and makes sense from a baddie perspective - vote Russ when you know he'll survive, then avoid voting for him and create a more difficult situation. Her going after Daisy/Russ for so long, however, does stand out, too, but it still could fit with that, knowing the survival mechanism and wasting a lynch for the civs.

I'm gonna vote SVS, because it feels like the best choice out of those, and I'm NOT ignoring my logic this time around :P Y'all can duke it out how you want with that.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

That thinking is square with me, Ninjabubz. I'm gonna think it over again and decide whether or not to join you.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Hmm, 19 minutes left and one vote in. This should be interesting.

Makes planning the lynch post difficult though.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

It's actually less than 19 minutes now, but I got caught in linki

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Yes. I'm going to vote S~V~S.

She hasn't hunted Mafia. Hasn't. Her thing on spacedaisy made no sense and still doesn't. Her votes make no sense and still don't. She seems to be hiding rather than hunting.

Locking it in.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Im voting SVS as well for both your reasons as well as thre ones I stated.
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”