Who is this that stares back at me?
It is not my reflection that I see.
I feel different and unsure.
My thoughts are still quite pure.
I feel I can be who I am now.
Who will be first to twitch my brow?
~R.S.

25 Players:

Bass 2 - Killed Night 8 - civvie hider - WrDilgy/RadicalFuzz (replaced Cookie Day 2)
Black Rock 2 - Lynched day 4 - civvie tracker - juliets (replaced reywaS Day 2)
Blooper 2 - Modkilled Night 5 - baddie protector - Bass_the_Clever
boo 2 - Lynched Day 6 - civvie tracker - XthAtGAm3RGuYX
Cobalt 2 - recruited Night 11 - civvie BTSCer - Epignosis 2 - WINNER!
Cookie 2 - Killed Night 11 - civvie resurrecter turned civvie protector - S~V~S
Dom 2 - Killed Night 11 - civvie curser - MetalMarsh89
Dr Wilgy 2 - Modkilled Night 3 - vanilla baddie with secrets - lipsticklacey
Elohcin 2 - Lynched Day 5 - ninja Recruiter - nijuukyugou - WINNER!
Epignosis 2 - Lynched Day 11 - civve end night early - sig
Golden 2 - Killed Night 2 - civvie tracker baddie seemer - XthAtGAm3RGuYX Ricochet - rezzed Day 3 - Lynched Day 8
JaggedJimmyJay 2 - Killed Night 3 - civvie power borrower - Long Con
Lipsticklacey 2 - recruited Night 3 - civvie: vote worth 2 - boo - WINNER!
Llama 2 - Lynched Day 9 - civvie blocker - Scotty
Long Con 2 - Lynched Day 3 - baddie lynch switch - Elohcin
Metalmarsh 2 - Night Killed Night 9 - civvie vote canceler - Dom
Reywas 2 - Lynched Day 7 - civvie challenger - Turnip Head
Ricochet 2 - Lynched Day 1- - mafia blocker - Golden
Scotty 2 - Killed Day 6 - baddie: vote worth 2 - Black Rock
Sig 2 - Bombed Day 9 3/4 - civvie someone wrote messenger - Timmer
SVS 2 - Killed Night 6 - baddie killer - JaggedJimmyJay
Synonym 2 - Removed from Game Night 5 - civvie lynch pardoner - Cobalt
Gamer Guy 2 - Lynched Day 2 - civvie protector - DrWilgy - rezzed Night 4 - Modkilled Night 5
Timmer 2 - Killed Night 4 - civvie ninja - thellama73
Turnip Head 2 (Replaced Synonym Night 3) - modkilled Day 6 - civvie deflector - DisgruntledPorcupine
;)
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 101
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Re: Day 0 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by Roxy »

Rules:

All regular rules apply.

Please do not be an asshat. They smell horrible and no one wants to wear one.

If you post out of "character" - well, we have decided to let it go. We will not be deleting ANY posts not made in "character". So use your sock please - Bass this is mostly for you :P

Please do NOT change your passwords.

Please send all PM's to both Hosts or they will not count.

If you miss 3 votes OR 3 ability PM's you will be Modkilled in a very heinous and bloody fashion.
You will also NOT be granted a win even if you would have qualified prior. At the Hostesses discretion.
(We' of all people, understand real life happens so if it does PM us and tell us about it to avoid said heinous, bloody death)

Participation Scores, Zarticipation S'mores - we don't care about them so we will not being messing with them this game.

Our posts will be for flavor only.

All roles and socks will be revealed upon death whether by lynch or NK. Modkills will not be revealed.

Use the np, dead, ped, and sarc appropriately. We will be using whatever color we feel like for our posts.

Have fun! Post videos! Spam it up! Get "into" your character as much as you can!
If you need more help "getting into" character please do not hesitate to PM splints and I and ask for more info on your character.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Who am I? But more importantly wtf are you?

The new smash hit musical Bullets over Broadway had just gave its final curtain call. A woman was sitting in her dressing room removing her costume. She was quite breathtaking to behold. A beautiful flower.

A Sinister Exaggerator was watching her. "Those petals! That pistil!! Them roots!!! I must "see" her from the inside.
He started his transformation as he entered her dressing room.

She did not see the Pink Eyeball floating closer and closer to her. She had finished removing her leaves and turned to lay them down.

"What the actual fu...." was all that could be heard before the Pink Eyeball was upon her. She was shrinking so quickly that her organs and bones were crushed under the pressure. He re-transformed. The Sinister Exaggerator then lifted his foot and squashed what was left of Spacedaisy.

His friends re-appeared. The Sinister Exaggerator smiled. "We did it. Now let's get out of this pile of shit theater. Beers at my place."

As they exited the theater they noticed everyone had gone their separate ways. They were going to have to work twice as hard now to find each person they wanted dead.

Spacedaisy has been killed by a Sinister Exaggerator that looked like a Pink Eyeball.
It is Day 0.

Day 0 will last until everyone has checked in.

If you have never played a game of ours then know to choose your poll choice wisely! :feb:
At least two people have info on the poll.

Day 0: Once Upon a Time---
Day 1: Time Stops~
Night 1: Fight! Fight! Fight!
Day 2: Pass the Ketchup, Please
Night 2: The Book of Mafia
Day 3a: Song of Time
Day 3b: The Battle of The Syndicate
Night 3: Get Back, You are Dead
Day 4: A Darkness is Coming
Night 4a: Regeneration
Night 4b: Celestial Circus People
Day 5: Burning Beach Balls
Night 5a: Dangerously in Love
Night 5b: Suppertime
Night 5c: Mother knows Best
Day 6: Game Night
Night 6: My Mercury's in Retrograde
Day 7/Night 7: Professor Plum
Day 8a: Silence of the Ghosts
Day 8b: G is for Golden 2
Night 8: Breakfastin' : Electric Bugaloo
Day 9: Bad News Bears
Night 9a: Lights. Camera. Boom
Night 9b: Kiss You
Day 10: Guess Who?
Night 10: Prelude
Day 11: Don't Mine at Night
Endgame: What's Fun Until It Gets Weird?
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

CIVVIES:

Dr Wilgy - protector - He may be new to the Syndicate, but this doctor's fitting in well already. He can use his "doctor" knowledge to protect himself or any one of his new friends every night.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX - tracker - He loves his video games! Every night he uses his gaming and computer ability to hack into another player's computer and learn what they did that night.

Long Con - power borrow - He has gained a lot of favors over 7 years of creating smilies and banners and avatars/sigs on request. Every night he will cash in on these favors by borrowing any players he targets ability.

reywaS/juliets - tracker - A huge football fan (s)he is used to following the moves of others! Every night (s)he will track a player to learn what they did that night.

thellama73 - ninja - Supatown by day. Civvie Ninja by night. *secret* Three times a game he may attempt to kill another player. The kill will only be successful if the player is not a civvie.

Cobalt - lynch pardon - Cobalt is a very outspoken player, and this sometimes causes others to suspect him. He has a lynch pardon in the event he finds himself in trouble this game!

Turnip - challenger - Turnip Head is known all over for being both a devious baddie and a scary baddie hunter, but he is better known for his ability to keep games fun and light hearted while still serious at the same time. Every night he will force two players into a competition of his devising. His skills as a moderator will come in handy as he gets to chose the winner. The winner keeps his vote, and the loser does not.

Cookie/WrDilgyRadicalFuzz - hider - Being new to the site, (s)he is a little hesitant to jump right into the action. So instead, (s)he hides behind a player each night to avoid getting unwanted attention. If (s)he hides behind a fellow civvie, (s)he will be fine. If (s)he hides behind a non civvie, (s)he will die.

Scotty - blocker - Scotty may be considered an underrated player because he is still considered new by some, but he is an amazing baddie hunter. Because of his baddie hunting skills, he may block any player each night.

timmer - messenger - Timmer is a solid and strong player, but also a calm, relaxed guy... However, he can sometimes over do it and get himself in trouble. In order for him to remain the calm, relaxed guy in the thread, each night he whispers a message to your hostesses to be posted in the thread.

Dom - vote canceler - Others may deceive you. You decide what's good. You decide alone. Each night, Dom may decide who is good and bad - and may cancel the vote of one who he deems bad.

sig - end night early - Although he is young, he shouldn't be underestimated. He has won about 1/3 of the games he has played, and is also a second degree black belt. Once during the game, he may put his Taekwon-Do skills to work, and chop down all the competition by ending night early.

Epignosis - BTSC daily - Being a Teacher, Epignosis is a good talker. Bringing that talent with him to mafia was a no-brainer. Every night he gets to choose someone to have BTSC with the following day.

S~V~S - Rezz - As one of the admins of this site, she's one of the ones you go to for help in fixing your mistakes. Because of this, once during the game she can fix the town's mistake by resurrecting any player.

MetalMarsh89 - curser - He is known as one of the more zanier member's of the forum, and even won the Socky's Resident Spammer award. As an ambassador, he especially loves to encourage others to join in on the fun. Every night, he will inflict a player with a curse of his choosing to make their posting more fun!

boo - vote worth 2 - Whether as a host or a player, boo always brings an analytical perspective to any game. Through his calculations, he was able to figure out a way to make his vote worth 2.

Synonym/DisgruntledPorcupine - deflect - Known for being a passive player, he would rather sit back and let others take the lead! Because of this he has to be on his defense, and can deflect any powers used against him to another player.

BADDIES:

Elo - day end/lynch switch - Elo's days are very busy between her delicious cake making business and homeschooling three beautiful children. Because of this, she needs all the help she can get during the daytime! She may choose between ending the day early or switching the lynch.

Black Rock - vote worth 2 - This lady doesn't have a lot of extra time between running a food truck with her husband Long Con, and taking care of their children and animals, so she may not always post a lot. Because of this she likes to make the posts she does make and her vote count!

JaggedJimmyJay - kill - JaggedJimmyJay loves his ISO's and his rainbow lists, and hates when others don't like his lengthy posts and strategy. On odd nights he may silence one of the naysayers... permanently.

Golden - blocker - As a successful lawyer, Golden is used to shutting down his opposition. Each night he does this by blocking any player who needs "shutting down".

lipsticklacey - vanilla/assumes first killed - A new player but a fast learner. *secrets* She starts vanilla, but assumes the ability of the first member of her team killed.

Bass - protector - The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. A nurturing soul with a bit of a bad side; He is the baddie teams protector.

Ricochet - seemer - A cunning player who loves a good plan. He has a way with words, and can convince other players to go along with even some of his more crazy schemes. Because he is so good at convincing others, even when caught he will appear as innocent.

RECRUITER:

nijuukyugou - *secret* Never underestimate a ninja blooper! Her slippery tentacles make her a dangerous threat! On odd nights, she recruits. She may only recruit a maximum of 4 players at a time. If a recruit dies, she may recruit again. If she dies, her first recruited will assume her ability and lose their original one. On even nights she kills.

;)
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 77

Post by Lunatella »

This will be interesting.
Lunalee
nutella
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Spacedaisy »

I'm not sure if I should use dead red or mod blue, lol.

I'll be your friendly neighborhood mod for this game. I'll be following along and try to be some extra help for your hosts. So if you have questions or concerns about the game please feel to send me a private message and I'll do all I can to help. :)
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 24
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Quokka »

in
To be recycled
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 111

Post by NurseWilgy »

Jolly good :llama:
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Kent Brockman »

Go Town!!!
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Ben Linus »

balls
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 161

Post by Paul Stevens »

I'm Dom. Some people call me Dom. All of this is fine with me.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 205

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Hello everyone! Checking in; now to read the rest of the thread and catch up :) Thanks for your patience with the newbie
dunya
Turnip Head
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Snapshot »

Hi, everyone!
Reporting
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Bye Spacedaisy. Sorry to see you go so early. :(
Sockys2023
The Mark
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Sockys2023 »

The gap in the door....... it's a separate reality.

The only me is me. Are you sure the only you is you?
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

I haven't played any of those games. I do think, though, that the one which would appeal to me the most would be Grimms Fairy Tales.

I will be spending the rest of the day baking cookies for my coworkers. I will be back after dinner.

Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 32

Post by Ned Flanders »

This should be a lot of fun. Now I must go make out with Black Rock.
Assault
Golf
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 17

Post by Golf »

I don't understand this game. :shrug:
Fractal
sprityo
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 217

Post by Jack Shephard »

Long Con 2 wrote:This should be a lot of fun. Now I must go make out with Black Rock.
Careful not to mistake her for Black Rock 2.

Checking in. I'm back from the holiday (A word of advice, never give into the temptation to use the phone or browse the mafia forum during weddings. Chances are your phone will end up straight in the punch bowl.), revitalized and ready to lose all the energy all over again by resuming to play.

I see a lot of my "friends" from Recruitement have also joined. :pout: Will it be just as fun this time? :workit:
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Golden 2 wrote:
Long Con 2 wrote:This should be a lot of fun. Now I must go make out with Black Rock.

Checking in. I'm back from the holiday (A word of advice, never give into the temptation to use the phone or browse the mafia forum during weddings. Chances are your phone will end up straight in the punch bowl.), revitalized and ready to lose all the energy all over again by resuming to play.

I see a lot of my "friends" from Recruitement have also joined. :pout: Will it be just as fun this time? :workit:
Why are they your friends? Are they your bad friends?

*Votes Golden Dos*

ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Llama 2 wrote:
Golden 2 wrote:

Why are they your friends? Are they your bad friends?

*Votes Golden Dos*
I didn't have any friends in Recruitement, silly Llama. Only kind people who hounded me for days. :P
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 80

Post by Celeste »

Cobalt wrote:Long Con, I'm coming for your weave this game. Image
Julinook
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 15
Aka: Juliets + Nanook

Post by Julinook »

Yay game! Sorry I took so long to check in! I spent all morning prepping a huge order for a cake, but just as I left the kitchen to grab my camera, the kids had eaten the whole thing! :( I had to start all over and send them away with Epi for the day.

...Speaking of that, where are they? I'm hungry and Epi needs to cook. Anyway, I'm going with Grimm's Fairy Tales because I think the kids would like them best :)
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Not playing this is already painful.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 80

Post by Celeste »

How long does day 0 happen?
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Cobalt 2 wrote:How long does day 0 happen?
According to the host, until everyone checks in. I am not too passionate about any of the poll options. I will go with Grimm's Fairy Tales.
Assault
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Sorry I have been busy lately.

I hope to look into the poll more closely later tonight.
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

Scotty 2 wrote:Sorry I have been busy lately.

I hope to look into the poll more closely later tonight.
Scotty posted way too early in the evening to not be planning something.

I got my eyes on you.
To be recycled
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 54

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

i eat people
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Spacedaisy wrote:I'm not sure if I should use dead red or mod blue, lol.

I'll be your friendly neighborhood mod for this game. I'll be following along and try to be some extra help for your hosts. So if you have questions or concerns about the game please feel to send me a private message and I'll do all I can to help. :)
:daisy: :hugs:
;)
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

I have no information on this poll. I won't be voting for any of them.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 54

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

Reywas 2 wrote:I have no information on this poll. I won't be voting for any of them.
:suspish:
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Perd Hapley »

Hey Syndicate, sorry I hadn't checked in yet, I was doing some sort of JTM stuff. Big stuff! I'll catch up in a sec. I love rainbow lists!
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Jagged Jimmy Jay 2 wrote:Hey Syndicate, sorry I hadn't checked in yet, I was doing some sort of JTM stuff. Big stuff! I'll catch up in a sec. I love rainbow lists!
What are you doing on JTM? Traitor! :suspish:
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

Jagged Jimmy Jay 2 wrote:Hey Syndicate, sorry I hadn't checked in yet, I was doing some sort of JTM stuff. Big stuff! I'll catch up in a sec. I love rainbow lists!
Considering JTM has been dead for the past week, I highly doubt this.
To be recycled
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

I think JJJ2 is lying about who he really is :suspish:
Sockys2023
The Mark
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Sockys2023 »

I have no idea what "JTM" is.

I do encourage everyone to come play in my Gladiators game though
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewforum.php?f=24
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Perd Hapley »

Gamer Guy 2 wrote:
Considering JTM has been dead for the past week, I highly doubt this.
As if you can be trusted. :suspish: :suspish: :srsnod:
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Spooky Ghost »

After looking into this more I see these are games hosted by Roxy. I decided to go with Donner Party. It's looks like they lunched on people instead of just wasting the meet in a random killing. I believe if you are to hunt you should hunt for food not sport.
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Perd Hapley »

I voted for Grimm's Fairy Tales because it is quite special to... someone I know. ;)
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Reywas 2 wrote:I have no information on this poll. I won't be voting for any of them.
I doubt we can abstain from voting in the poll. You may anger Roxy too, you sure that's wise? ;)
Lol, background fail? RYMers will want to have a word with you...
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Golden 2 wrote:
I doubt we can abstain from voting in the poll. You may anger Roxy too, you sure that's wise? ;)
Golden isn't who he says he is.

Also, he wasn't first in the Day 0.

So there's that. :llama:

ImageImageImage
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Chuck »

Checking in, this game is already getting silly.

Silly like... Monty Python?
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 83

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Hi, I'm Synonym. The size of my cock is inversely proportionate to that of my ego. But it's the motion of the ocean that counts, right????
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 83

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Why is the forum on boring skin in the sock accounts?
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 82

Post by Young Lady »

Checking in. Incredibly busy right now but that will get better tonight.
Supervisor
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Llama 2 wrote:
Golden 2 wrote:
Golden isn't who he says he is.

Also, he wasn't first in the Day 0.

So there's that. :llama:
I am what I is. Is you what you are?

I wasn't awake when the game started. I'm still working on developing subconscious foruming skills.
Synonym 2 wrote:Why is the forum on boring skin in the sock accounts?
You can still modify the skin in "Board Preferences".
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

Yesterday, I almost posted as my non-sock account. I changed my sock skin to the blue one on purpose to remind me that I am in a different account. If that makes sense? Maybe other people did that too in the past?

Who has not checked in yet?
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Cookie 2 wrote:
Yesterday, I almost posted as my non-sock account. I changed my sock skin to the blue one on purpose to remind me that I am in a different account. If that makes sense? Maybe other people did that too in the past?

Who has not checked in yet?
That's not a bad tactic. Some people also tend to use a different browser for their sock games, to make sure they don't screw it up.

I think "Black Rock", "Epignosis", "Ricochet", "Blooper" and "DrWilgy" still have to check in.
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

I just want to commend you all on the upstanding job you are doing so far at being hilariously entertaining in your socks. :haha:
Assault

Return to “Previous Jobs”