Roxy is awesome!
47%

Total votes: 15
Saito
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 75

Re: Day 11 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by Saito »

Lipsticklace once again you vote super early and have yet to answer any of my points respond to any of my posts nothing.
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Day 9 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by Saito »

Dom 2 wrote:I have to vote. I went with llama. I trust what Ricochet has brought forth on the matter.

Dom 2 wrote:Voted Ricochet 2. Sorry I haven't been around much.

I'm mostly caught up, and he seems like the best choice to me.

That was a quick switch by Dom thoughts on it?He went from voting for Llama confirmed civ because he trusted Rico to voting for him the next phase. Thoughts on this?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 8
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Golden 2 wrote:
fingersplints wrote:

what the FUCK is this
:haha:
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 161

Post by Paul Stevens »

Epignosis 2 wrote:Okay this means someone who was afk choice not to kill someone agreed? I will say thisagain read my posts my posting style/ votes haven't changed. Lynching me will be a waste.
No, this means that mafia had the even night kill, as we previously suspected.

Hostmuffins! was the mafia's nightkill inherited?
Epignosis 2 wrote:Dom saved his vote until very near the end.
I was gone for about 4 days. I only just got back Sunday. From what I did read, Ricochet looked like he was flailing yesterday, which was something I didn't sense the day before.
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

Okay what are your current thoughts on the game?
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Here are the players in order of my current vote preference.

Epignosis
Cookie
Cobalt
Lipsticklacey

Unfortunately, you are located where you are by process of elimination, not because I think you're bad. But somebody needs to be lynched.

I have some more reading I need to do though.
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

If you don't think I'm bad then why lynhc me? I encourage you to look over my case and reads of Lipsticklacey.
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

I gave you my current thoughts and my plan.

I never said I wanted to lynch you, just that we have to lynch somebody.
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

I'll look over your case, but I also want to look back at your wife's lynch, and players' posts in general.
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

Okay Dom I though you had me at the top of your list for who you wanted to lynch.
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

thought*
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Day 4 vote
Spoiler: show
Black Rock 2
Cobalt 2 (11), Lipsticklacey 2 (14), Black Rock 2 (19), Sig 2 (20), Elohcin 2 (21) 24%

Elohcin 2
SVS 2 (6), Reywas 2 (12), boo 2 (13), Dom 2 (18) 19%

Synonym 2
Timmer 2 (8), Llama 2 (10), Ricochet 2 (15), Epignosis 2 (16) 19%
Day 5 vote
Cookie 2
Ricochet 2 (14), Lipsticklacey 2 (15), Elohcin 2 (17) 15%
Dom 2
Cobalt 2 (8), Cookie 2 (10) 10%
Elohcin 2
Epignosis 2 (12), Dom 2 (13), SVS 2 (16), Reywas 2 (19), Golden 2 (20) 25%
Some notes about Epignosis. He voiced suspicion about as early as Day 3 on Elohcin, but he voted for Long Con in a pretty decisive lynch. Also on Day 3, Epignosis said that he doesn't think we should lynch Synonym. On Night 3, he reemphasized this after Long Con lynched mafia.

On Day 4, Epignosis changes his mind and votes for Synonym, actually breaking a 3-3 tie to put Synonym ahead of Elohcin.

On Day 5, Epignosis places the first vote on Elohcin.
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Epignosis 2 wrote:Okay Dom I though you had me at the top of your list for who you wanted to lynch.
I don't really know who I want to lynch. I just happen to trust Cobalt and lipsticklacey for various reasons, and have lately been doubting my previous read of Cookie.

Still, everyone deserves a fair shake, and I'm not going to vote for you just because of that.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 80

Post by Celeste »

Wist u dat " Dom " betekent dom in het Nederlands? :haha:
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 80

Post by Celeste »

E-varken
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

Well I have given my defense I've said why I think Lipstick is the last baddie.

Cookie Dom I'm asking you no begging you just one time take this leap of faith and vote for Lipstick with me. IF and this is an if since it isn't true i was the recruit it would go like this 5 people 1 mislynch 1 night kill there would be three people left me and two others you could just lynch me then. BUT believe me when I say this if you lynch me today and when I flip civilian you'd have all lost.

This sounds morbid but this is the final countdown all I ask is one phase two votes which might save me. Vote for lipstick if he flips he will flip as the recruiter. I know this for a fact. Cookie saved Cobalt 2 both who are civs. Dom isn't able to be because of Bass this leaves Myself and Lipstick you all have more to loose if you vote against me, in fact you will loose this game. Though if you just vote with me we could still win this. I'm asking for your trust and just one phase. If lipsticks flip clean you will still win but if I flip clean you won't. Unless I get rezzed after flipping clean. Which I doubt will happen.
So please trust me I'm Epi when have I ever led you wrong
except for when I'm drunk but I'm sober since it is passed my bedtime us old folks need to turn in early after all
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Epignosis 2 wrote:Well I have given my defense I've said why I think Lipstick is the last baddie.

Cookie Dom I'm asking you no begging you just one time take this leap of faith and vote for Lipstick with me. IF and this is an if since it isn't true i was the recruit it would go like this 5 people 1 mislynch 1 night kill there would be three people left me and two others you could just lynch me then. BUT believe me when I say this if you lynch me today and when I flip civilian you'd have all lost.

This sounds morbid but this is the final countdown all I ask is one phase two votes which might save me. Vote for lipstick if he flips he will flip as the recruiter. I know this for a fact. Cookie saved Cobalt 2 both who are civs. Dom isn't able to be because of Bass this leaves Myself and Lipstick you all have more to loose if you vote against me, in fact you will loose this game. Though if you just vote with me we could still win this. I'm asking for your trust and just one phase. If lipsticks flip clean you will still win but if I flip clean you won't. Unless I get rezzed after flipping clean. Which I doubt will happen.
So please trust me I'm Epi when have I ever led you wrong
except for when I'm drunk but I'm sober since it is passed my bedtime us old folks need to turn in early after all
Cookie saved Cobalt? :confused:
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

That is my assumption from Cookies post
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

Cookie 2 wrote:
Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:
Epignosis 2 wrote:Okay this means someone who was afk choice not to kill someone agreed? I will say thisagain read my posts my posting style/ votes haven't changed. Lynching me will be a waste.

Also just curios why on the front page does it say Cobalt 2 is dead?

What do we think about Cookie she self voted, but trust Cobalt 2.
Rico said Cobalt 2 was recrutiee yet he then flipped mafia.
Dom saved his vote until very near the end.
While Cobalt/Lip voted early two phases ago each on a different person yet voted the same early today.
Lol, you saw the first post but want to sell us on believing the kill just wasn't sent in?

No, it means you, the killer, had your target switched with someone who didn't send one in, meaning there was no one to be killed, and that you tried to kill Cobalt 2.
There could be other possibilities ;)

Last lynch I self voted becasue I was kinda over the constant push in my direction and i wanted to push the envelope and force the point; put your money where your mouth is. Subsequent developements have given mew pause, and I can hold off for the time being. I am 90% positive i was wrong about Dom 2, so i want to hear what he thinks about all of this.

There is more than one possibility, but yeah, he was expecting someone to be dead.
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

Which means it must be Lipstick or me and as I said if it was me I would never have gone against Lipstick and Cobalt especially since Lipstick gave me a reason in his thread to vote for rico I would be a foolish baddie to not go with the rico vote. Would I have made it this far just to slip up like that? No Lipstick is the last baddie and he even refused to answer my points about why why would I do that.
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Can you spell it out for me? I don't see it.

Linki: well Cobalt has also dropped other implications that Cookie is not a "protector" or whatever. I don't really understand what Cookie is saying here.
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

Cookie 2 saying this in response to myself and Lipstick

"There could be other possibilities ;)"

So this leads me to think they got something in the triva and used it on Cobalt 2.
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

"they got something"?
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Like Cobalt and Cookie are on a team?
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

yes they as in Cookie got an extra power from something. Since this wasn't a rezze it was an avoidance and I don't think any roles can do that. If they could why wait no it must have been an awarded ability.

linki: Not a team but I think there was something between them and that they have confirmed each other as civs, and with the hint cookie dropped I can only think she saved Cobalt 2.
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

As I said I've had a minor ping about lipstick for awhile I just wasn't sure this is the only time we can do this the three of us have to vote for Lipstick today and this will lead us to victory.
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Epignosis 2 wrote:As I said I've had a minor ping about lipstick for awhile I just wasn't sure this is the only time we can do this the three of us have to vote for Lipstick today and this will lead us to victory.
That's a convenient statement to fall back on.

Anyway, I need to think on it. Also, I'd like to discuss it with Cookie since she has not voted yet. Lacey makes everything look so clear-cut. She was right about Ricochet though, so she may be on the right track with you.

Also, on a possibly unrelated note, nijuukyugou knows and works with Epignosis in real life, so that makes you a good option for a recruit. :P
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

Look I honestly wouldn't usually bother this hard at the very end if I was mafia. The chances of me begin lynched today is at least 80% the best will be around 50% IF I get both you (Dom) and Cookie on board with my lynch, I'm trying this hard since I've seen through Lipsticklacey and I want to be alive and win to prove that I was right to prove I can outfox the fox.

linki: I disagree in fact since you all know that it wouldn't make sense for her to pick me. If LAcey is right then lynch me next phase after we lynch them. Also being right about Rico doesn't mean much he was mafia and qa threat to them.
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

a* Also yes please discuss it with Cookie don't rush a vote either way.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 82

Post by fingersplints »

The Sock 2 prize has been awarded.

I said Mafia Idol 2 was closed, but I'm feeling generous and will open it back up for a second guess since no one has won it. Golden, Long Con, and Epignosis are all great guesses for mafia idol, but they are NOT the Mafia Idol I am looking for. This person was selected by 5 people as their mafia idol!!!

Gro-oo-ovy
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Kent Brockman »

Cobalt 2 wrote:Ik weet blooper voor echt.

Ze zou je kiezen, omdat het haar zou vermaken.

Man en vrouw samen op het laatst.
Wow I have not seen a good Dutchification in years. Although is this statement is true, then you are not at all who I thought you were. I am actually quite a bit confused by this statement, but OK. There are things at work here that I know nothing about. I am surprised no one else did this but, as per Google Translate:
I know blooper for real.

She would choose you, because it would amuse her.

Man and woman together at last.
Although I do agree that she would think it was funny, crazy sense of humor, that Blooper :biggrin:
Epignosis 2 wrote:Look I honestly wouldn't usually bother this hard at the very end if I was mafia. The chances of me begin lynched today is at least 80% the best will be around 50% IF I get both you (Dom) and Cookie on board with my lynch, I'm trying this hard since I've seen through Lipsticklacey and I want to be alive and win to prove that I was right to prove I can outfox the fox.

linki: I disagree in fact since you all know that it wouldn't make sense for her to pick me. If LAcey is right then lynch me next phase after we lynch them. Also being right about Rico doesn't mean much he was mafia and qa threat to them.
On the one hand, if you were the last I think you would fight. And you would not be the last Mafia, they're all dead, remember? I personally don't think Lacey would have tried to kill the person I think was targeted last night. It would make more sense for him to have killed a different person. I do think you might have targeted that person though.

And if Lacey is right, and we lynch her (this is what you mean by: 'If LAcey is right then lynch me next phase after we lynch them.', right? )and you flip bad (which is a very bizarre thing to say, imo) then there IS no "next phase".

I have wanted to distrust Lacey, after an initial hard trust, ever since she started her slow steady push against me (but it kept me from getting NKed, so Thanks Lacey :D ) but she is making sense to me, more than you are.

But the poll goes another day, so no rush here, nd I should be around tonight.

I
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Cookie 2 wrote:Wow I have not seen a good Dutchification in years.
It's almost fitting it would show back up in this game, since that cursing trend started with the Typhoony role in RM mafia that I hosted with Doober back in 2011 or 2012. :D
Gro-oo-ovy
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 28

Post by Ricochet »

fingersplints wrote:The Sock 2 prize has been awarded.

I said Mafia Idol 2 was closed, but I'm feeling generous and will open it back up for a second guess since no one has won it. Golden, Long Con, and Epignosis are all great guesses for mafia idol, but they are NOT the Mafia Idol I am looking for. This person was selected by 5 people as their mafia idol!!!

I doubt it's me... :sigh:
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

It's not me either. :grin:
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

TRIVIA TIME: SMILIE EDITION

What is the most popular smilie on the Syndicate?

I'll give you a clue: It's one of LC's.

Gro-oo-ovy
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

@Cookie yes what I meant is lynch Lipstick this phase they will flip bad.

However, even if they don't flip bad the civs will still win if you do it reverse you most likely won't
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Both trivia have been answered.

The answers are:
SVS and :noble:
Gro-oo-ovy
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

I feel like I'm never around when these mafia trivias happen.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 16

Post by Golden »

fingersplints wrote:Both trivia have been answered.

The answers are:
What does it say about me that I answered both of those. Am I in touch with the common man?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Golden wrote:

The answers are:
What does it say about me that I answered both of those. Am I in touch with the common man?
I also answered :noble:, but not SVS.

:noble:

Anyone care to guess who I picked?

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 20
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Ricochet wrote:
Golden wrote:

The answers are:

Metalmarsh89?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Turnip Head wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Golden wrote:

The answers are:

Metalmarsh89?
Nah. :noble:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

That was my only guess.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 16

Post by Golden »

Ricochet? :noble:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Golden wrote:Ricochet? :noble:
I hate myself. :noble:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Ricochet wrote:
Maybe thellama73 then, since he hates you too.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Turnip Head wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Maybe thellama73 then, since he hates you too.
No comment on that one. :disappoint:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 15

Post by S~V~S »

So we're all trying to guess who Rico likes better than me? Maybe everyone, except maybe Llama :p

And guys I am flattered and pleased but also astonished since I am a pretty silly person who doesn't even know how my own role works most of the time. But thank you :)
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Epignosis »

Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 4