71%

Total votes: 14
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 217

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 15]

Post by Matt »

Dom wrote:
Matt wrote:If you're not on a team, Dom, then that means Wilgy is bad? I'd prefer that to him selling out the civs tbh.
:shrug2:

I'm pretty much in the dark about a lot of things here too.
Lol. Yeah man, like I said, I have not given this game the attention it deserves. I have no clue. If Niju ends up the baddie, I will start rollin' over here. Haha!
Image Image Image Image
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 221

Post by DharmaHelper »

As requested:

Matt has been lynched, he was Owen Lars

Matt, for the next several minutes please refrain from On-Topic discussion. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 226

Post by Dom »

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 102

Post by Epignosis »

:jedi:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Episode XXX: Star Whores

The death of Han Solo was the death of the Rebellion. With no one left to oppose his mighty Empire, Emperor Palpatine ruled the galaxy with an iron fist.

With his former masters dead, Salacious Crumb roamed the far reaches of space whispering nonsense into the ears of unsuspecting people wherever he went.

As it turns out, the scrap and salvage left behind in the destruction created by the war meant good business for the savvy Jawas, who saw a period of unprecedented wealth after the war.

===

Meanwhile in the real world, DharmaHelper prepared his final assault. his numbers swollen with the recruitment of MacDougall and Russtifinko, now his New Sith Empire was prepared at last to fulfill the prophecy. Adorned in their signature cloaks, the Sith marched out to meet their foes one last time. As they made their way towards the party however, they were intercepted by a furious Matt.

"Who the fuck do they think they are." Matt mumbled to himself before being lifted into the air by an unseen force. DharmaHelper's hand was outstretched, his face twisted in focus.

"Join us or die." DharmaHelper called out. Matt, confused, nodded his head in affirmation of the former. DharmaHelper released his captive and turned to face his new apprentices MacDougall and Russtifinko.

"Make him ready, my students. We will meet you at the end of all this." Russ and Mac, practically transformed from their previous selves, nodded and set about indoctrinating Matt. Roxy and DharmaHelper once more stood at the doorway to the movie party, and wasted no time in destroying it with a blast of force energy.

"What in the fuck. We really need to look into getting a better door." Dom exclaimed before realizing the source of the commotion. Remembering the last time they were paid a visit by the awesome duo, Dom pushed Blooper and Wigly behind him, bravely readying himself for the consequences. Yet no attack came, as instead DharmaHelper and Roxy waited silently for the rest of the Sith to arrive. When all were present they had formed a straight row in front of the door, facing Dom, Blooper, and Wigly. DharmaHelper took the lead, kneeling down on one knee. Soon after, the rest of the Sith followed suit.

"It is as the prophecy foretold." declared DharmaHelper. "You are the Chosen Ones, who will lead our new Empire to victory throughout the galaxy."

Dom, Emperor Palpatine, has won.

sig, Luke Skywalker turned to the Dark Side, has won.

nijuukyugou, a Jawa, has won, along with Golden and Russtifinko.

DrWilgy, Salacious Crumb, has won, along with the Hutts, a2thezebra, bcornett24, and Enrique.

DFaraday and MetalMarsh89, the Tusken Raiders, have won.

Roll Credits

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

There may be other players who met their win conditions, but Epi would have to clarify.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 226

Post by Dom »

Thank you Epi and Dh. I had a lot of fun. Congrats to my fellow winners and we played well. :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

1,000 credits to anyone who can point out where in Star Wars lore Tuscan Raiders are associated with sophisticated poison

ImageImage
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 153

Post by sig »

DharmaHelper wrote:There may be other players who met their win conditions, but Epi would have to clarify.

I might have won, but I'm not quite sure. :P

Good game all around I really enjoyed myself playing this. A big shout out to DH and Epi for the awesome role abilities, credit system, and write ups.

Thanks for hosting I'm looking forward to your next game! :clap: :beer:

Good job to the winners.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DharmaHelper wrote:There may be other players who met their win conditions, but Epi would have to clarify.
I updated your post. :)

Also, I'll be around this afternoon to share secrets and answer endgame questions.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Congrats to the winners and thanks to everyone for playing. Thanks for Epi for extending to me the opportunity to host.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 110

Post by Bullzeye »

Never have I ever experienced such an infuriating lynch as my death in this game. Congratulations winners! I really enjoyed this game despite not having the time to play it, and I was mostly trying to not get noticed by the baddies so I could keep shutting them down unsuspected but I don't think I actually got very many of them. I know I targeted Zebra once but can't think if I was successful on anyone else.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DharmaHelper wrote:Congrats to the winners and thanks to everyone for playing. Thanks for Epi for extending to me the opportunity to host.
I'm glad we finally teamed up! Thanks for taking over the controls on nights I had band practice. Also, I loved your posts- sometimes they were better than TFA. :shifty:

Thanks everyone for playing...although I believe this game is a record for missing votes. :p
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Epignosis wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Congrats to the winners and thanks to everyone for playing. Thanks for Epi for extending to me the opportunity to host.
I'm glad we finally teamed up! Thanks for taking over the controls on nights I had band practice. Also, I loved your posts- sometimes they were better than TFA. :shifty:

Thanks everyone for playing...although I believe this game is a record for missing votes. :p
Wait you mean to tell me 27 missed votes is a record?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Secrets

Luke Skywalker:
If Luke Skywalker uses dark side Force powers, there is a chance that he turns to the dark side.

Obi-Wan Kenobi:
As long as Obi-Wan Kenbobi is alive, the chance that Luke Skywalker will defect to the darkside is reduced by half. If Obi-Wan Kenobi wishes to use a Light Side Force power, he will be unable to protect Luke from the Dark Side that phase.

Yoda:
Yoda has access to the Light side of the Force powers. One time only, instead of using a power, he may train a disciple, and give that person access to Light side of the Force powers.

The Emperor:
If Luke Skywalker uses a Dark Side Force power, The Emperor receives up to four checks the next Night: If one of those checks is Luke, then Luke goes to the Dark Side. Luke and The Emperor gain BTSC and have to eliminate Darth Vader to win. The Emperor is immune to kills from The Galactic Empire.

Salacious Crumb:
Crumb will send a piece of “info” through the Host to anyone, but this info will be made up. If Crumb misses even one Night action, he dies!

Tusken Raiders:
The Tusken Raiders will individually choose seven people who need to be dead for them both to win. Each Night, they may both substitute a name on their own list (the names of the dead are off-limits). At the end of each Night, the lists will be shared through the hosts to the other Raider. The lists must be identical, and all seven people must be dead for the Tusken Raiders to win. Also, the Raiders will each take 50% of any lynched person’s credits. The Tusken Raiders do not need to be alive at the end to win.

Jawas:
Whenever someone is lynched, the Jawas get technology that they recondition, and they construct an item that goes up for auction. The highest bidder wins the auction, and the Jawas receive the credits. In one of every three phases, the Jawas can produce a dud or defective item that can do nothing or somehow harms its user. The effects and nature of all items are at the Hosts’ discretion. The Jawas decide how the profits are divided among them, and they win by getting rich- if the total credits of the living Jawas is the more than anyone else, all three Jawas win.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

That was just the first three days.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Congrats winners!

Wow, both bad teams won! Gaaah! ;airguitar:

Thanks for letting me replace back in, hosts!
Image Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Epignosis wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

That was just the first three days.
:omg: :omg: :omg:

ImageImage
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Flipping to the dark side and being on Dom's team was probably one of my funniest experiences in mafia so far.

I was very hesitant to use any dark powers to begin with, since I wasn't sure what turning to the dark side would mean.

I'm very curious what powers the other force users had.

More importantly did any of the Jawa items work?

linki: nvm I just picked a bad day. Who did Yoda train?

Matt technical Dom and I were a separate team from the Empire. :P
Though I was worried Dom would be able to betray me.
ImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [ENDGAME]

Post by nijuukyugou »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Yeah, after I posted I realized it said only you and Dom won from that team. Craziness!

The only Jawa item I was able to buy was the Death Star, and I decided to use it. Unfortunately, all it did was negate the night power I did not have. :haha:
Image Image Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I bought the abilty to use my night power twice in one night. It backfired and I would've been unable to address anyone by their name or nickname. However, I was silenced that day so it didn't matter.
ImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 816

Post by a2thezebra »

Wilgy, the evil one of the forest. The eye of madness. The dark malevolater. The violator of all creatures. The hearth of tears. The harbinger of disaster. The small of peen. You da man, I knew I could count on you to make it to the end. :slick:

Great game everyone!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Btw Mac, I was forced to vote for you on Day 10 or 11, I think? I was also told I was not allowed to tell anyone I was being forced. So when you went around telling everyone "I was forced to vote MP", I figured you were fibbing. But I did realize that there may be two forced voters with different conditions, and that's why I kept goin' back and forth on you.

Zebra - What was up with you outing yourself? You won, so good strategy (?), just wondering haha.
Image Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Locations:

Tatooine
You may put your vote up for sale this phase (HOST SECRET: Only the Hutts can buy these votes)

Yavin IV
A strategic war room, submit a list of roles and your guesses for who is behind each role to the Hosts. Earn 4 credits for each correct guess (your own role is not included).

Hoth
If someone from The Empire is lynched, those who voted for that person receive a number of credits equal to the number of votes it took to lynch him.

Dagobah
Force users get 10 credits for each Force user still alive.

Alderaan
As the soul of the Great Republic, participants will vote on which five should receive financial backing (bonus credits).

Cloud City
PULL

Endor
The forest of Endor houses a shield generator; an unscrupulous Ewok has taken it over and is using it for personal gain. He’ll protect the top three bidders tonight.

Death Star
If someone from The Rebel Alliance is lynched, those who voted for that person receive a number of credits equal to the number of votes it took to lynch him or her.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Awesome game, hosts and players! This was a fabulous role for me at this time of year, and my teammates were extra awesome :D

It was fun coming up with items, and even more fun coming up with duds :feb: I'm curious as to who bought our lovely wares.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nijuukyugou wrote:Awesome game, hosts and players! This was a fabulous role for me at this time of year, and my teammates were extra awesome :D

It was fun coming up with items, and even more fun coming up with duds :feb: I'm curious as to who bought our lovely wares.
DFaraday was your most loyal customer.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Force Powers

Light
-Remove a vote
-Remove from poll
-Jedi Mind Trick: Convince someone to refrain from acting, blocking someone.
-Force Projection: Let your target post an anonymous message to the thread
-Consult the Force: Dead role check

Dark
-Add a vote
-Force a vote
-Redirect a target
-Force Choke: Silence
-Consult the Force: Living role check

Each power has to "cool down" two phases before it can be used again.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Gotta get to work.

Epi - Who force voted me? And who force voted Mac?

Excited to learn more secrets when I get home!

Peace out
Image Image Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I don't recall force voting you, but I did force Zebra to vote for MP.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Matt wrote:Gotta get to work.

Epi - Who force voted me? And who force voted Mac?

Excited to learn more secrets when I get home!

Peace out
A few times Crumb sent people messages telling them they had to vote this way or that way or they would die. nijuu got one such message when she voted Mac (she didn't really have to- Crumb's message was bullshit of course).
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 155

Post by DrWilgy »

a2thezebra wrote:Wilgy, the evil one of the forest. The eye of madness. The dark malevolater. The violator of all creatures. The hearth of tears. The harbinger of disaster. The small of peen. You da man, I knew I could count on you to make it to the end. :slick:

Great game everyone!
We did it fam! I couldn't have done it without you!
Matt wrote:Btw Mac, I was forced to vote for you on Day 10 or 11, I think? I was also told I was not allowed to tell anyone I was being forced. So when you went around telling everyone "I was forced to vote MP", I figured you were fibbing. But I did realize that there may be two forced voters with different conditions, and that's why I kept goin' back and forth on you.

Zebra - What was up with you outing yourself? You won, so good strategy (?), just wondering haha.
Lol, I'm the force voter, poisoner, btsc forger, silencer and whatever else I needed at the time. I put a fake force vote for myself and Zebra several times to clear myself XD
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Oh... And we can remove that small of peen part to my title now XD
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

XD (in case you missed it)
Image Image Image
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 26

Post by Ricochet »

Hi.

Congrats everyone!

Golden and MM confirmed invincible.

Bye.
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 816

Post by a2thezebra »

Matt wrote:Zebra - What was up with you outing yourself? You won, so good strategy (?), just wondering haha.
I outed myself because I could tell that the other players would start finding more and more connections to me and bcornett/Enrique, and so I felt that DrWilgy would have a better chance to make it to end game if I outed myself and left a bunch of red herrings and breadcrumb trails leading in the wrong directions. It seemed to have worked, I doubt we would have made it if I was alive the last few phases.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Thanks for the game DH and Epi! I had alot of fun!

Is there any chance you have a list of my recieved messages after you hostified them?

I think Mac was the only one who figured out my game. Anyone else have thier suspicions?
Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

DrWilgy wrote:Thanks for the game DH and Epi! I had alot of fun!

Is there any chance you have a list of my recieved messages after you hostified them?

I think Mac was the only one who figured out my game. Anyone else have thier suspicions?
I've already cleaned out my inbox, but whenever I sent the messages out I just copied what you wrote and put it in bold/yellow.

ImageImage
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

[quote="DrWilgy"I think Mac was the only one who figured out my game. Anyone else have thier suspicions?[/quote]

Your play style reminded me of how you acted in Witchhunt (I think?), however I never had more then a gut suspicion of you.

Why was Savage killed so early in the game?
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Hmm... Were you in the game I wallflowered as a civ?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

A list of Crumb's bad jokes:

N1: to Enrique, he's been poisoned and that he will receive increasing votes every day from here on out unless he can be cured.

N2: to Eloh, You have been inflicted with madness by Crumb. You may only vote for a2thezebra, you may not quote anyone who isn't a2thezebra, and you may not use the name of anyone who isn't a2thezebra. You will die if you mention madness or break one of the above rules.

N3: to Mac, Someone has payed quite the price to have you kill Roxy, so much so, you will probably die (if not receive a worse punishment) if Roxy isn't dead within 3 nights.

N4: to Golden, he has been spit on and afflicted by madness by crumb. He may not mention the madness and he must vote for Mac for the duration of tomorrow. He may also not mention or quote any player that isn't mac or he will die, in your own hosty ways of course.

N5: to Glorfindel, he has been spit on and afflicted by madness by crumb. He may not mention the madness and he must vote for Mac for the duration of tomorrow. He may also not mention or quote any player that isn't mac or he will die, in your own hosty ways of course.

N6: to MP, Jabba has offered to buy your vote. If you vote for sig you will recieve 30 credits the following night.

N7: to Llama, MP was responsible for the switch.

N8: to DF, Through force persuasion you feel inclined to vote for Llama. You may not vote for anyone else tomorrow.

N9: to Mac: he's been poisoned and that he will receive increasing votes every day from here on out unless he is be cured, along with the message "I'm indy, leave me alone plz, I'll cure you tomorrow. Ty babe, Wilgy."

N10: to Dom, that he has been inflicted with madness, he must only quote or refer to Wilgy for the duration of tomorrow. If he mentions the madness or anyone other than Wilgy he will be killed.

N11: to Dom: he's been poisoned and that he will receive increasing votes every day from here on out unless he is be cured, along with the message "DOOOOOOOOOM... leave me alone... I'll cure you tomorrow. <3"

N12: to Mac: you have been cured of poison effects. "<3"

N13: To nijuukyugou: You have been affected by madness. You must vote for MacDougall. You may not mention the madness. If madness is or the vote is not carried out you will be killed at the end of the day.

N14: to Dom: You have been cured of your poisoning.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I'm pretty sure I lied to my team on several occasions about what I sent too, so when Zebra revealed, I wasn't too worried.
Image Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

DrWilgy wrote: N6: to MP, Jabba has offered to buy your vote. If you vote for sig you will recieve 30 credits the following night.
Well that wasn't very nice.
:P
ImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 90

Post by DFaraday »

Excellent game, hosts! This was easily one of my most enjoyable Mafia games until my death. I was seriously upset by my death here more than any other Mafia death, since I made it clear to everyone that killing me was totally unnecessary.

Salacious Crumb, you little bugger, why did you kill me?

I honestly wasn't really trying to find the baddies near endgame since I didn't care who was bad, but Wilgy being a Hutt surprised me. I was also a little surprised that Mac was civ, since I figured one of the teams would have killed him long ago if he had been civ.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

But since I won anyway I can now celebrate as a Force Ghost, because I guess Tuskens can do that too.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Epignosis wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:Awesome game, hosts and players! This was a fabulous role for me at this time of year, and my teammates were extra awesome :D

DFaraday was your most loyal customer.

:noble:

I also tried to buy the night kill protection, but apparently three other people were even richer than me on that night.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DFaraday wrote:Excellent game, hosts! This was easily one of my most enjoyable Mafia games until my death. I was seriously upset by my death here more than any other Mafia death, since I made it clear to everyone that killing me was totally unnecessary.

I honestly wasn't really trying to find the baddies near endgame since I didn't care who was bad, but Wilgy being a Hutt surprised me. I was also a little surprised that Mac was civ, since I figured one of the teams would have killed him long ago if he had been civ.
Lol, sorry about that. I have never felt bad for a NK before until this game. Both killing you and MM were hard for me.

I had to kill you to keep your role hidden and keep the number of "lynchable" players remaining aligned with when I was able to kill.
Image Image Image
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

DrWilgy wrote:
DFaraday wrote:Excellent game, hosts! This was easily one of my most enjoyable Mafia games until my death. I was seriously upset by my death here more than any other Mafia death, since I made it clear to everyone that killing me was totally unnecessary.

Lol, sorry about that. I have never felt bad for a NK before until this game. Both killing you and MM were hard for me.

I had to kill you to keep your role hidden and keep the number of "lynchable" players remaining aligned with when I was able to kill.
You should have killed Matt. :srsnod:

I wanted to push for killing the players I needed dead, but I didn't want to turn anyone against me. I was secretly rooting against Mac all along (sorry Mac).
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 878

Post by MacDougall »

Congrats every team except for civilians. Lordy how hard I tried here.

Screw you then Faraday.

I called Matt as a moisture farmer so so long ago hahaha.

Eh I had most of it figured out I guess but by then I was too late. Congrats Dom and Wilgy you played great games. Niju, Russ, Golden I think you owe much of your win to me. :haha:

I'm interested to know how many of my protections worked. I assume I stopped the Empire killing Russ on the second last night at least.

Sorry to anyone I helped mislynch.

Matt, no hard feelings.

Dom, also no hard feelings.

Wilgy, UBER hard feelings you badder!
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Lol dude, I didn't have to do anything that game. You declared me as indy and it was over XD
Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”