Lady Godiva(HOST/DEAD/NON)
71%

Total votes: 14
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 155

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 14]

Post by DrWilgy »

I didn't think about voting for him. Was kinda caught up in the moment. Plus I feel bad for not sticking to my word and unpoisoning him.

I re-read, please specify the inaccuracies for me Mac.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 878

Post by MacDougall »

Also, fuck right off, there was no circumstances where I would have voted for Niju. I never even entertained the thought. I didn't have to because when I woke up I read the cured PM before I even read your suggestion. But I would never have. I am as close to 100% certain of Russ and Niju as I could ever be.

I want Matt lynched still. If you can figure out a way to do that, please do it.

If you are too panicked and freaked out from a solitary vote to see the reality of the situation that's your problem.

I believe Dom, and Matt are going to try to angle their vote onto you Wilgy. I believe this was their plan all along. It's important that you and the Jawas get your vote onto the same player. If you truly have poisoned Dom, all that means is that you need to vote him and the Jawas just have to not vote for you. If they are both Empire and one doesn't get lynched today they will win. It has to be one of them who goes.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote:Matt is the force voter and that makes him bad. His adamance that I wasn't force voted is because Matt is incapable of deducting that in a game with a character that says "can use light and dark force powers" there is likely to be multiple functions that do the same thing.

DrWilgy is Hutt and I am voting for him.
I got my PM saying I was cured late via the mods posting PMs late. Remember that. Read this post. Read it again.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Bullsuit Mac, you saw and acknowledged the vote spread.
MacDougall wrote:Votes are all on indys. Great.
You responded to me stating that I was going to vote for russ and force your hand, only to realize that I didn't actually vote.
MacDougall wrote:Oh Wilgy hasn't actually voted. That is good.

The bads are between Matt, Dom and Daisy. At least 2 of the 3. Matt tossed his vote away like a weirdo. Daisy for vote.
You would've voted for Niju had you been poisoned at the time, and saved yourself.

I don't think I'm panicked, I think I'm agitated. I supported you this game from the moment it was Golden vs Mac. Trusted you enough to reveal myself to you, offered to help you win if you were bad, and now you are targeting me, when it has no possibility of advancing the gamestate.

Linki: Oh my God Mac... If that's what I think it means.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

The post you quoted was a day ago. I wasn't told I was cured until today.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Wait no I wasn't. Sorry I misunderstood the timing of things. I, have no idea how I did that. Yikes.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote:Bullsuit Mac, you saw and acknowledged the vote spread.
MacDougall wrote:Votes are all on indys. Great.
You responded to me stating that I was going to vote for russ and force your hand, only to realize that I didn't actually vote.
MacDougall wrote:Oh Wilgy hasn't actually voted. That is good.

The bads are between Matt, Dom and Daisy. At least 2 of the 3. Matt tossed his vote away like a weirdo. Daisy for vote.
You would've voted for Niju had you been poisoned at the time, and saved yourself.

I don't think I'm panicked, I think I'm agitated. I supported you this game from the moment it was Golden vs Mac. Trusted you enough to reveal myself to you, offered to help you win if you were bad, and now you are targeting me, when it has no possibility of advancing the gamestate.

Linki: Oh my God Mac... If that's what I think it means.
Regardless, as you can see from the post immediately preceeding the one you just quoted. I already told the thread I was cured before I acknowledged your post. So your claim that I made the cure claim in reaction to it isn't accurate. I read my cure PM before I read your post.

Not in a million years would I have voted Niju or Russ, but I was told I was cured by the time I read your suggestion anyway so it's irrelevant. I won't vote either of them at all. I assure you of that.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote:Also, fuck right off, there was no circumstances where I would have voted for Niju. I never even entertained the thought. I didn't have to because when I woke up I read the cured PM before I even read your suggestion .
So this, is inarguable in the way you tried to refute it. The post you quoted where I "acknowledged" the vote spread ergo your post, came after I told the thread I was cured. Which is as I said.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

You are splitting hairs anyway. If Dom is truly poisoned you need to just vote him. If he's not, then you'll be proven a liar when they both vote you and if you don't try to vote someone else out with the jawas you'll get lynched as a lying Hutt, which is not ideal for anyone but Empire at this point.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I don't know if you have looked at the poll or not...
Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Nope, just noticed that. To me, you pretty much just confirmed that you didn't really poison Dom ergo you are Hutt.

Dom think about this. Wilgy says that he didn't cure you to ensure he'd stay alive. Now he's saying that he can ensure you're cured if you two vote together. How does that make sense? He made the decision to leave you poisoned and is now trying to buddy you. What has changed? Are we supposed to believe that he now believes I am bad and you are good so is siding with you? If he is truly Tusken what would it matter to him? Killing you today is still the best move for him to ensure he lives if you are "poisoned". As a Tusken he can survive alongside any of the scum teams, so why would he need to ensure your death to ensure he survives today? He could have cured you if he was a Tusken.

Who has the night kill tonight? Hutt? Surviving today is very important to Wilgy for some reason? Maybe so he can get to his NK?

But, he just outed himself as a Hutt by doing that. Voting anyone but Dom as a Tusken who has him poisoned just doesn't make a lick of sense from a survival standpoint. Especially for someone who has been apparently ambivalent all game.

He didn't really poison you Dom. You're fine to just vote with him and get me lynched. Matt too, you can finally vote me if you want. Should be pretty obvious to any remaining non scum elements that I am not bad at this point...
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Just for the lulz

Niju - 31 posts
Russ - 45 posts
Wilgy - 114 posts
Matt - 182 posts
Dom - 192 posts
Mac - 847 posts

Yeah I'm not the obvious civ here. :haha:
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DrWilgy wrote:I didn't think about voting for him. Was kinda caught up in the moment. Plus I feel bad for not sticking to my word and unpoisoning him.
Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:I didn't think about voting for him. Was kinda caught up in the moment. Plus I feel bad for not sticking to my word and unpoisoning him.
Is it the latter or the former? This post is horseshit. :haha:

How could you, as a player with a survival wincon, not think about voting for the player most likely to ensure your survival?

There's no way Dom is poisoned. I bet I never was either. Admit it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Admit it, I have you by the microdick.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Also, I still think we need to lynch Matt to ensure the game is over, but Wilgy literally just made that impossible in that scenario. So Wilgy, if Matt and Dom are Empire together it's over. They've won. Neither of them can get lynched now because Dom isn't really poisoned.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Game "isn't" over.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 226

Post by Dom »

MacDougall wrote:Also, fuck right off, there was no circumstances where I would have voted for Niju. I never even entertained the thought. I didn't have to because when I woke up I read the cured PM before I even read your suggestion. But I would never have. I am as close to 100% certain of Russ and Niju as I could ever be.

I want Matt lynched still. If you can figure out a way to do that, please do it.

If you are too panicked and freaked out from a solitary vote to see the reality of the situation that's your problem.

I believe Dom, and Matt are going to try to angle their vote onto you Wilgy. I believe this was their plan all along. It's important that you and the Jawas get your vote onto the same player. If you truly have poisoned Dom, all that means is that you need to vote him and the Jawas just have to not vote for you. If they are both Empire and one doesn't get lynched today they will win. It has to be one of them who goes.
I have no desire to vote Wilgy today because I am not looking to die.
MacDougall wrote:Just for the lulz

Niju - 31 posts
Russ - 45 posts
Wilgy - 114 posts
Matt - 182 posts
Dom - 192 posts
Mac - 847 posts

Yeah I'm not the obvious civ here. :haha:
This is so flawed in so many ways, and one of the reasons why I am so frustrated.
Your post count is not indicative of your alignment. Calling me a low poster is rather desperate. Your posts tend to also be six in a row for no reason. So take this garbage somewhere else.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Huh? Yes it is hahaha. It is very indicative of my alignment.

Also I didn't call you a low poster? You have the second most posts in the game. I wasn't pointing that out as an indictment against others, I was pointing it out for lulz. Chill the fuck out Dom.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

It's odd. You do have me, but not in the way that you think.

You got me when you aggrivated me. I reckless voted and tossed out a damn near 100% survival. I guess my annoyances with you being all over the place (and the fact that there is a death star in play that will most likely rng away any chances of survival) just made me want to vote you more than I cared about winning.

At this point I just don't understand how you could go from this post
MacDougall wrote:I'm still not cured Wilgy. So now I will get lynched today unless everybody votes the same way against another player. Seems pretty fucked that you just somehow didn't cure me.
And defending me to this.

Mac, do you still think you are the last civilian? I recall you saying something along those lines.
Image Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

MacDougall wrote:Huh? Yes it is hahaha. It is very indicative of my alignment.

Also I didn't call you a low poster? You have the second most posts in the game. I wasn't pointing that out as an indictment against others, I was pointing it out for lulz. Chill the fuck out Dom.
For the lulz, but it makes you a civ?
Don't tell me what to do. Don't tell me how to play.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

The correlation I have noticed is that your civility levels towards me are directly proportionate to how suspicious I am of you. As long as you are being left alone everything is fine between us, but when I am suspicious of you you start attacking my playstyle, talking about how much you hate playing this game, calling my posts garbage and generally demeaning what is a genuine and significant effort, and you are not apologetic at all when I get annoyed by it. I have apologised to you.

I'd like you to stop to consider how your criticism has made me feel. It's personally insulting and hurts, but if that's your intention then fine.

Everything was all fine until my civ read of you disappeared (due entirely to deduction, nothing you actually did, because you are playing well) and lo and behold out comes the "I'm frustrated etc." again. You didn't seem frustrated at all when I had a civ read on you. You did the same thing to MP too, but I believe that to be contrived. You guys were distancing one another.

The other game we played together, you did the same thing, you turned out to be bad and won the game surviving as a bad guy. Your tactic is to be a jerk to anyone who suspects you so they leave you alone. That's fine, it's your play style. But if your play style revolves around being a jerk to win games, you have no right to complain about anybody's style at all.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dom wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Huh? Yes it is hahaha. It is very indicative of my alignment.

For the lulz, but it makes you a civ?
Don't tell me what to do. Don't tell me how to play.
Then don't criticise me. If you want to criticise my playstyle, then I'll criticise yours. Grow a pair.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote:It's odd. You do have me, but not in the way that you think.

You got me when you aggrivated me. I reckless voted and tossed out a damn near 100% survival. I guess my annoyances with you being all over the place (and the fact that there is a death star in play that will most likely rng away any chances of survival) just made me want to vote you more than I cared about winning.

At this point I just don't understand how you could go from this post
MacDougall wrote:I'm still not cured Wilgy. So now I will get lynched today unless everybody votes the same way against another player. Seems pretty fucked that you just somehow didn't cure me.
And defending me to this.

Mac, do you still think you are the last civilian? I recall you saying something along those lines.
Gee Wilgy, I just don't know anymore. Maybe I just suck.

I am pretty sure I am. One of Dom and Matt might be, but I doubt it.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Also Mac, I am pretty sure that we are all well aware of you being able to shitpost plenty of times regardless of alignment. See my sig for reference :P

We shouldn't fight like this regardless of in game standings :) let's all make dirty jokes instead!
Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dude I am just trying to solve the game.
Ricochet wrote:
Also, this must be the third or fourth time I'm seeing aggressive, gnarly Dom = baddie Dom. Never letting go of this meta, that's for sure.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Anyway to explain it Wilgy. I don't want to see you lynched today but I do think you are the Hutt. You being lynched today is not going to help anyone but Empire as they will get your kill.

I came around to thinking you were a Hutt because I believe I figured out Crumb's role, with a little help from Zebra leaving a Crumb crumb that made me think that these PMs you're sending are just pranks and not real poisoning. You are the most likely Crumb left. If we only have one Empire left then I'm happy to see you lynched because I think we can defeat them from here.

We clearly still have Jawas left (there are still machines being sold) and Russ and Niju are outwardly aligned now and nobody else is questioning them ie. nobody else is a Jawa. They are obviously Jawas.

We have at least 1 Hutt and 1 Empire left. We only have 2 confirmed dead Empire, so it's possible we have 2 though Zebra seemed sure that Llama was Empire. I don't think she was right, I think that Llama just ignored a PM from Crumb (another reason I believe Crumb has the ability to send BS PMs, as well as Golden's claims that he received a PM pretending to be from me) because he figured it was a lie rather than not acting on the fact that he was told that MP was bad. I think that was unfortunate.

Zebra pretty much left behind in legacy that the Hutts had the ability to send people PMs by virtue of revealing that she knew that Llama was told MP was bad. Dom has recevied a poison PM from you, I did, Golden received a different one and evidently Llama did too. So I think Crumb's amusement is in sending people fake messages, and you revealed it to be you with your gambit by putting your name in it and soft claiming (and not rejecting when it was pointed out to you) that you are a Tusken.

Seeing as though I know I am a civilian, that leaves 3 players to fit into 2 or 3 scum roles.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 153

Post by sig »

DrWilgy wrote:Also Mac, I am pretty sure that we are all well aware of you being able to shitpost plenty of times regardless of alignment. See my sig for reference :P

We shouldn't fight like this regardless of in game standings :) let's all make dirty jokes instead!

Sig can neither confirm nor deny this, for doing so would be considered On topic. :P
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

MacDougall wrote:The correlation I have noticed is that your civility levels towards me are directly proportionate to how suspicious I am of you. As long as you are being left alone everything is fine between us, but when I am suspicious of you you start attacking my playstyle, talking about how much you hate playing this game, calling my posts garbage and generally demeaning what is a genuine and significant effort, and you are not apologetic at all when I get annoyed by it. I have apologised to you.

I'd like you to stop to consider how your criticism has made me feel. It's personally insulting and hurts, but if that's your intention then fine.

Everything was all fine until my civ read of you disappeared (due entirely to deduction, nothing you actually did, because you are playing well) and lo and behold out comes the "I'm frustrated etc." again. You didn't seem frustrated at all when I had a civ read on you. You did the same thing to MP too, but I believe that to be contrived. You guys were distancing one another.

The other game we played together, you did the same thing, you turned out to be bad and won the game surviving as a bad guy. Your tactic is to be a jerk to anyone who suspects you so they leave you alone. That's fine, it's your play style. But if your play style revolves around being a jerk to win games, you have no right to complain about anybody's style at all.
I don't attack your playstyle. I don't do anything you are accusing me of. I am not meaning to critique your playstyle, but rebuff your critique of mine.
You made an insinuation that a high post count denotes a civilian. This is silly in itself, but you also make the insinuation that everyone else has not posted enough to meet the standard. TBH, that's garbage. 192 posts is not something to be ashamed of and neither is 32 or whatever the number was. Your incessant focus on this is insulting to me.
MacDougall wrote:Dude I am just trying to solve the game.
Ricochet wrote:
Also, this must be the third or fourth time I'm seeing aggressive, gnarly Dom = baddie Dom. Never letting go of this meta, that's for sure.
I don't think I've been overly aggressive or gnarly, but okay.

I feel like you have time, and time again tried to shame me and others for not posting enough, and thus, not being civs. I have repeated myself on this matter. If you are insulted by this, I do apologize, but I have offered to open a dialogue with you through the MoD several times, and I have not gotten a response in this vein.

Sigh.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dom wrote:
MacDougall wrote:The correlation I have noticed is that your civility levels towards me are directly proportionate to how suspicious I am of you. As long as you are being left alone everything is fine between us, but when I am suspicious of you you start attacking my playstyle, talking about how much you hate playing this game, calling my posts garbage and generally demeaning what is a genuine and significant effort, and you are not apologetic at all when I get annoyed by it. I have apologised to you.

I don't attack your playstyle. I don't do anything you are accusing me of. I am not meaning to critique your playstyle, but rebuff your critique of mine.
You made an insinuation that a high post count denotes a civilian. This is silly in itself, but you also make the insinuation that everyone else has not posted enough to meet the standard. TBH, that's garbage. 192 posts is not something to be ashamed of and neither is 32 or whatever the number was. Your incessant focus on this is insulting to me.
MacDougall wrote:Dude I am just trying to solve the game.
Ricochet wrote:
I don't think I've been overly aggressive or gnarly, but okay.

I feel like you have time, and time again tried to shame me and others for not posting enough, and thus, not being civs. I have repeated myself on this matter. If you are insulted by this, I do apologize, but I have offered to open a dialogue with you through the MoD several times, and I have not gotten a response in this vein.

Sigh.
I don't believe I have been incessant about the point. I don't think it's fair to use words like incessant and time and time again to describe it, nor have I tried to shame anybody. If anything I am ashamed of my own numbers of posts. I also believe having nearly 900 posts in a game when nobody else has 200 is funny which was my reason for posting. But yes, it is indicative of my alignment because for days I have felt like there has been coasting scum teams and have been trying very hard, feeling like I was the only one actually trying to win for the rebellion. Hell we have Bubbles flip civ so I think it's a fair point?

That's all about me, and is why I have so many posts. It is no indictment on others and has nothing to do with them. If you feel like I've been trying to do that, I haven't, and I apologise for making you feel that way.

I do believe some bad guys struggle to produce content compared to civilians, but it's certainly not a hard and fast rule and some players are capable of high levels of content when bad (I am, Golden, Zebra, MP, you (eg. Reborn) and many more). I know that some aren't. In TH my teammates were Bullz, Russ and Wilgy and were the 3 lowest posters in the game towards end game. I know that some players are always low posters no matter alignment. I've never said otherwise.

But, the numbers right now are just so big that it was interesting to me, so I posted it. It's like the first time I've harped on the point in at least 2 real world weeks and even back then I wasn't formulating my whole strategy around it. Matt as recent as yesterday was still talking about lynching low posters. I don't think anyone here is bad for being a low poster. In fact nobody actually is one. The Jawas having few posts makes perfect sense. I think my numbers making me civ is a more poignant point.

I received a message through the mod once, I sent back an apology. It was about saying you play like an asshole. That's the only thing I've heard.

And Wilgy if somehow you are actually a Tusken then I can promise you that Dom is bad. If you are not, he simply must be and so must Matt. So you leaving him poisoned is gonna kill a bad guy as long as one of us don't get a ton of votes right now. Dom reckons he's not gonna vote for you. So he'll have to vote for me if he wants to survive your poison right? Matt will probably vote for me in that case. That'd put me 3-1 ahead. Would he still get lynched Wilgy? Has he been poisoned long enough?

At this point, I suppose I would call upon Russ and Niju to vote for Dom which is unfortunate because he'll probably call it a no u or something. :haha:
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Mac let me put it this way:
You don't know as much as you think you know, if you are civ. It would be a serious misstep to lynch me.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote:Anyway to explain it Wilgy. I don't want to see you lynched today but I do think you are the Hutt. You being lynched today is not going to help anyone but Empire as they will get your kill.

I came around to thinking you were a Hutt because I believe I figured out Crumb's role, with a little help from Zebra leaving a Crumb crumb that made me think that these PMs you're sending are just pranks and not real poisoning. You are the most likely Crumb left. If we only have one Empire left then I'm happy to see you lynched because I think we can defeat them from here.

We clearly still have Jawas left (there are still machines being sold) and Russ and Niju are outwardly aligned now and nobody else is questioning them ie. nobody else is a Jawa. They are obviously Jawas.

We have at least 1 Hutt and 1 Empire left. We only have 2 confirmed dead Empire, so it's possible we have 2 though Zebra seemed sure that Llama was Empire. I don't think she was right, I think that Llama just ignored a PM from Crumb (another reason I believe Crumb has the ability to send BS PMs, as well as Golden's claims that he received a PM pretending to be from me) because he figured it was a lie rather than not acting on the fact that he was told that MP was bad. I think that was unfortunate.

Zebra pretty much left behind in legacy that the Hutts had the ability to send people PMs by virtue of revealing that she knew that Llama was told MP was bad. Dom has recevied a poison PM from you, I did, Golden received a different one and evidently Llama did too. So I think Crumb's amusement is in sending people fake messages, and you revealed it to be you with your gambit by putting your name in it and soft claiming (and not rejecting when it was pointed out to you) that you are a Tusken.

Seeing as though I know I am a civilian, that leaves 3 players to fit into 2 or 3 scum roles.
Mac, there is a big fault in your theory. You are using what Zebra gave you. Confirmed Hutt. Even if Crumb had the ability to forge PM's, everyone (especially hutts) knew about my poison pretty early on. Should I just stop using my power at night because of this? It's my only tool to clear myself. Zebra gave you WIFOM.

Is there any chance of your opinion changing Mac? Or are you sold on me being a Hutt?

Another thought. If Zebra was my teamate and revealed that I was sending fake messages, would I continue doing the same thing if I had any other choice? Dom's response to my night action shows consistency Mac.

I think at this point Dom is 1 ahead if he votes for you.
Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Well one or both of those previous posts were lies. Either that or Russ and Niju have fooled us. My vote is where it is and...

I am going off to a music festival for the next 36 hours so I will probably not be posting, or at best rarely.

Best of luck everybody. I think anyone who wins from here on in has earned it. Enjoy playing a Mac free day and a half!
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Oh and happy new year!
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Have fun Mac. I'll see you next year.
Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 217

Post by Matt »

MacDougall wrote:Matt is the force voter and that makes him bad. His adamance that I wasn't force voted is because Matt is incapable of deducting that in a game with a character that says "can use light and dark force powers" there is likely to be multiple functions that do the same thing.

DrWilgy is Hutt and I am voting for him.
Lol

Dude actually, I have thought that there were possibly two different force voters with different conditions. That's why I keep goin' back and forth on you. However, your argument with Dom is feeling fake to me. :ponder:

Oh, and you are...um once again...wrong about my role. But snap would that be a cool power! Whattaya say, DH/Epig? Gimme somethin' to do over here!

Btw your signature is hilarious, Mac. Even funnier if your "fight" with Dom is on the up and up.

I'm not sure who to vote for. Wilgy, Dom - I admit I've been effin' busy as shit and I wouldn't even know where to begin to look, but do you two agree with Mac that Russ and Niju are good to go? If you two agree, I'm down with keeping the lynch candidates to myself, Mac, and the two of you. If you don't agree, then speak up.
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Matt wrote:Dude actually, I have thought that there were possibly two different force voters with different conditions.
:sigh:

Just rereading my post, and noticed this, and thought "Wow, someone might see this and say 'Did Matt just admit to being one of the force voters?' " So I wanted to come back and say "No. That is not what I meant by that. I would ask you to see the underlined portion but I realize that won't make any sense to you. Carry on."

XD
Image Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I have no reason or want for you to vote Niju or Russ at this point, so I suppose I agree. :P
Image Image Image
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 49
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Well I'm voting now before I forget yet again. I believe at least that Mac is civ, if not necessarily that he's right about everything. So since he and Wilgy are the only ones with votes and I don't wanna spread it too much, my vote goes to Wilgy.

Happy new year (soon) everyone!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I retract my previous statement.

Happy new years everyone!
Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Night 13]

Post by Matt »

Russtifinko wrote:
Dom wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:
MacDougall wrote:MP was right? You do realise that MP was Empire as was Daisy ergo right isn't really the word I'd use.
Well, they were both right.

Mac, I'm down to try to help you out, here. Why Matt today, specifically, of the 3? My understanding is you think he, Dom, and Wilgy are all bad, and that he's one of 2 Empire. I guess I don't see how killing him today helps you out.
Lynching me helps no one tbqh.

I think Mac is in need of a calming down. Any reason why he can't be bad that I can't remember? I'm just trying to get my numbers straight and wondering if I'm making a false assumption.
Yeah no, he could totally be bad as well.
Russtifinko wrote:Well I'm voting now before I forget yet again. I believe at least that Mac is civ, if not necessarily that he's right about everything. So since he and Wilgy are the only ones with votes and I don't wanna spread it too much, my vote goes to Wilgy.

Happy new year (soon) everyone!
Lol.

Anyway, I have a few hours before I have to vote. I'm still thinking Dom and Mac's arguments are fake.

So apparently, Dom said he tried to reach peace with Mac through the MoD, but Mac said he never received anything of the sort? Then, in the middle of their big argument, Mac thinks it'd be wise to make his signature the way it is?

Feels phony. I've seen Mac (genuinely, well at least I think genuinely) apologize and be cool with peeps he's had argument with, so for him to taunt Dom even more just doesn't sit right. Still have a few hours, but I'm going to vote Mac now.
Image Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Dom, if you vote for Mac you will at least be tied.
Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Wilgy, you think Niju will vote for you?
Image Image Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

DrWilgy wrote:Dom, if you vote for Mac you will at least be tied.
Same argument works for you. :p
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

6.45am. New years day. I have a headache.

You suck Matt.
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Black Rock »

MacDougall wrote:6.45am. New years day. I have a headache.

You suck Matt.
You're from the future. How does 2016 feel? Are there Robots taking over?
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 2
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Black Rock wrote:
MacDougall wrote:6.45am. New years day. I have a headache.

You suck Matt.
You're from the future. How does 2016 feel? Are there Robots taking over?
Call my house and make sure I'm alive. If I am, then I'm probably safe to do whatever I want tonight, right? #drunklogic
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Matt wrote:Wilgy, you think Niju will vote for you?
I can only hope not, and anyone who is looking for a civ victory shouldn't.

I did some thinking, If I'm killed here I can't cure Dom, meaning he will die to the lynch tomorrow.
~I die -> NK on Mac or Matt -> Dom gets lynched regardless of anything -> Empire NK on last remaining non-neutral... The only variable is Dom's alignment I suppose.
~ Mac Dies -> Possible NK on anyone, Dom is cured -> and then we have an open game state.
~ Dom Dies -> Possible NK on anyone -> open game state.
~ DEATH STAR and all this is pointless.

I hope that this reason is persuasive enough. Along with the fact that I'm pretty sure Mac was still lying about his cured status, I think Dom should be able to believe that much as well.
Dom wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Dom, if you vote for Mac you will at least be tied.
Same argument works for you. :p
...Yeah... but... you die too XD
Image Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Wilgy will you actually unpoisoned me
DharmaHelper
Posts in topic: 221

Post by DharmaHelper »

One Hour to go. Sure hope everybody votes. Because that's happened before.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”