Matt
No votes
MovingPictures07
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
Typhoony
No votes
Billy Dee Williams (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
42%

Total votes: 19
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 513

Re: Arkham Mafia [Day 0]

Post by Dom »

Enrique wrote:
Dom wrote:I don't buy for one second you didn't recognize 8.
I don't know, what was I accused of? I don't understand it either.

@linki: not by sitting back and ending the game prematurely!!!
Now that was an interesting way to frame what I said.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 701

Post by Enrique »

You're not buying, but the deal is I wasn't selling anything. That phrase has all sorts of negative implications, over what? What ARE you saying?
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Enrique wrote:You're not buying, but the deal is I wasn't selling anything. That phrase has all sorts of negative implications, over what? What ARE you saying?
I said that it made me doubt your motives.

Your post did not read as believable to me. It seemed like a desperate jab.

But, please, Enrique, do tell-- what did I accuse you of?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 592
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Enrique wrote:Dom I'm sorry, I will never take that post seriously. It came out of nowhere and it's one of the dumbest things I've ever been accused of. I'll ask again, how many here read that post and thought oooh Lost?
I did, but only because I know SVS and Golden.

I think you need to chill out a bit Enri, you're whipping yourself into a panic :P
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Dom wrote:
Enrique wrote:You're not buying, but the deal is I wasn't selling anything. That phrase has all sorts of negative implications, over what? What ARE you saying?
I said that it made me doubt your motives.

Your post did not read as believable to me. It seemed like a desperate jab.

But, please, Enrique, do tell-- what did I accuse you of?
You just said it. You were calling me a liar. Because... what?
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 389

Post by a2thezebra »

Matt wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Matt wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:The amount of votes for Arkham Asylum is downright alarming.
Why do you say that Zeebs?

In a game called Arkham Mafia where the first post talks about escaping from Arkham...I'm surprised more people aren't voting that way.
That's just it, the escape has already happened. The inmates aren't in Arkham at the moment, they're outside of it. What good is going to come from going there? If anything happens, it will be a trap.

linki - Enrique, you're reminding me of me when I'm bad.
Hrm. What kind of trap?

If you're assuming that going to Arkham might be a positive for the escapees somehow, then tbh, I'd rather go there now then later in the game.

Why did you pick the Docks?
Any kind of trap, I didn't design the game. I'm not assuming that going to Arkham will be a positive for the escapees, only that it won't be a positive for the civilians. Is there a reason why I shouldn't have picked the docks?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

....?

What's your aim here?

I said I don't believe your post was genuine because you know SVS and Golden enough to realize what they were talking about. It makes me doubt your motives. What don't you understand? It wasn't an accusation which is why I find it so strange you used that word.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Turnip Head wrote:
Enrique wrote:Dom I'm sorry, I will never take that post seriously. It came out of nowhere and it's one of the dumbest things I've ever been accused of. I'll ask again, how many here read that post and thought oooh Lost?

I think you need to chill out a bit Enri, you're whipping yourself into a panic :P
I'm not in a panic. I don't see myself as playing defense right now, but rather, refusing to give credibility to nonsensical posts.

linki: but why wouldn't I be genuine? and why would you expect me to understand that in the first place?
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Enrique wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:

I'm not in a panic. I don't see myself as playing defense right now, but rather, refusing to give credibility to nonsensical posts.

linki: but why wouldn't I be genuine? and why would you expect me to understand that in the first place?
Am I misunderstanding your post? You were saying you doubt that Golden is police because of what he has said about the inmates, thus you think he is bad. Okay, then you point out a number in the post he makes, thinking it could be a hint.

This did not read as genuine to me given that there was a response between the two of them saying they have a "bond".
Typhoony
I'm an Economist
Posts in topic: 220

Post by Typhoony »

Golden wrote:Looks like you are in the clear sig.

I know I say this and then people still sus me anyway but...

I'm GOING to be quieter this game.

I have a plan for the very few games I can sign up for in the coming months. Arkham was not on that plan. I just started a new role at work, and have heaps of other stuff going on in real life, so I need to be very careful with my time.
How's that working out for you so far Golden? :p
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1015

Post by Golden »

Enrique wrote:@linki: not by sitting back and ending the game prematurely!!!
I was beginning to feel better about you, but this doesnt help. If you are being transparent about your perspective, I really want to understand this.

For instance, what if you are a cop, and your independent is NKed night one, and you don't know about it? How do you earn it from there?

For me, earning this win is about catching the baddies. Catching the baddies isn't 'ending the game prematurely'.

But I will say... as alluded to at the start of this post. I am feeling a bit better about you. But I don't like these offhanded responses. Transparency needs detail about your thought processes. Why do you think pursuing 'independents' will help you find yours, if you were a cop?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 177
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

For those of you that voted to go to the Police Station: any reason? Are you guys just wanting to sit around eating donuts in the break room, or PLANT EXPLOSIVES IN THE INFASTRUCTURE?

'Fraid those are the only reasons I can see.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Scotty wrote:For those of you that voted to go to the Police Station: any reason? Are you guys just wanting to sit around eating donuts in the break room, or PLANT EXPLOSIVES IN THE INFASTRUCTURE?

'Fraid those are the only reasons I can see.
Because I don't know how this mechanic is going to work so I randomized from the ones with votes (in case there's BTSC).
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Dom wrote:
Enrique wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:

Am I misunderstanding your post? You were saying you doubt that Golden is police because of what he has said about the inmates, thus you think he is bad. Okay, then you point out a number in the post he makes, thinking it could be a hint.

This did not read as genuine to me given that there was a response between the two of them saying they have a "bond".
That conversation was happening without me. "Is Golden a cop hoping to be recruited?" I said, NO, I don't believe he is. Plus, you can't posture yourself to be recruited. But then I thought, how can you do that? By giving away your number. I went back and I found that. I didn't think it was the case myself, but I was trying to add to the conversation. Not everything I do has to follow an agenda, I care about working with the thread.

You saying "I didn't recognize the number" was super weak, Dom. It makes sense that you didn't but the Golden as a crooked cop thing but that number thing is just silly.

im in the mid of a great linguistics lecture so its taking me a bit to answer but hold on im still here
ImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 531

Post by Matt »

a2thezebra wrote:
Matt wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Matt wrote:

In a game called Arkham Mafia where the first post talks about escaping from Arkham...I'm surprised more people aren't voting that way.
That's just it, the escape has already happened. The inmates aren't in Arkham at the moment, they're outside of it. What good is going to come from going there? If anything happens, it will be a trap.

Hrm. What kind of trap?

If you're assuming that going to Arkham might be a positive for the escapees somehow, then tbh, I'd rather go there now then later in the game.

Any kind of trap, I didn't design the game. I'm not assuming that going to Arkham will be a positive for the escapees, only that it won't be a positive for the civilians. Is there a reason why I shouldn't have picked the docks?
Did you just answer a question with a question? :evileye:

Anyway, I see no reason to not go to the Docks. However, given nobody has info on the poll, and you came out of the gate "Let's go to the docks!", I'm just wondering why that option appealed to you more over any of the others. Still wondering.
Image Image Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 454
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

From my perspective, Enrique and Golden are arguing about semantics and I cannot discern any alignment-indicative behavior from them. I find myself agreeing with Turnip Head on this one.

Now, with that said, I will admit that my first slight civilian read is Dom. He questioned Enrique, pursued it, and GTH I evaluate his behavior to be one in which he is developing those thoughts organically. But I'm systematically incorrect about Dom, so this means you all should probably find him a slight mafia read. :P
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Enrique wrote:
Dom wrote:
Enrique wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:

That conversation was happening without me. "Is Golden a cop hoping to be recruited?" I said, NO, I don't believe he is. Plus, you can't posture yourself to be recruited. But then I thought, how can you do that? By giving away your number. I went back and I found that. I didn't think it was the case myself, but I was trying to add to the conversation. Not everything I do has to follow an agenda, I care about working with the thread.

You saying "I didn't recognize the number" was super weak, Dom. It makes sense that you didn't but the Golden as a crooked cop thing but that number thing is just silly.

im in the mid of a great linguistics lecture so its taking me a bit to answer but hold on im still here
What are you even talking about?

I said I doubted your motives and you've spun this into something I don't really understand. I never accused you of anything, yet you jumped to that word. THAT I find suspect.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Matt wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Matt wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Matt wrote:

Hrm. What kind of trap?

Did you just answer a question with a question? :evileye:

Anyway, I see no reason to not go to the Docks. However, given nobody has info on the poll, and you came out of the gate "Let's go to the docks!", I'm just wondering why that option appealed to you more over any of the others. Still wondering.
Yes, a rhetorical question. In other words, a statement. It appeals to me because I like docks.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Pretty sure that Enrique is acting full-on paranoid; I've been there many times myself in many games, and it's what historically gets me suspicion early on in games. He's already got himself flustered in a fight with Golden, he feels the spotlight is on him as a result, it's still super early in the game so hardly anyone else is being questioned, so Dom questioning his motives over something that he feels he couldn't possibly have discerned originally (the number 8 being a LOST reference) makes him feel like the votes will just start flooding in against him after Dom continues to push his lynch. It's classic overparanoia.

Alignment indicative? Not for me. I've felt this as everyone alignment, personally, and Day 1 is historically the most tension-filled aspect of the game for me -- very exciting until I start to receive negative attention, and then it can spiral into what feels like an uphill battle for survival. I'm consciously trying to avoid this condition going forward, but felt I should comment on this because Enrique is exhibiting this to a T.

That's just my interpretation, anyway, feel free to disagree with it or point out to me why you think I might be wrong, anyone.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I agree that Enrique's paranoia isn't alignment-indicative, but it's not his paranoia that bothers me.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Golden wrote:
I was beginning to feel better about you, but this doesnt help. If you are being transparent about your perspective, I really want to understand this.

For instance, what if you are a cop, and your independent is NKed night one, and you don't know about it? How do you earn it from there?

For me, earning this win is about catching the baddies. Catching the baddies isn't 'ending the game prematurely'.

But I will say... as alluded to at the start of this post. I am feeling a bit better about you. But I don't like these offhanded responses. Transparency needs detail about your thought processes. Why do you think pursuing 'independents' will help you find yours, if you were a cop?
I think I've laid it out before. You call them indies, I call them baddies. They're a little more than non-friends, they're enemies. I don't want the game to end when I can't win, and I'm sure most of the town will agree. I have never opposed scum hunt, that's just silly, but so is opposing the so-called indie hunt. They're all bad.

It's ending prematurely if I'm not winning. It's not just me, it's the majority of the town. We play to win, not to get two teams.

@linki: okay you know what i dont get it either. you're not buying it, you don't think i'm genuine. why? what do you think i was doing and what for?

linki2: no i dont even feel that way, thats the thing. im trying to make a point, it has nothing to do with me
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Pretty sure that Enrique is acting full-on paranoid; I've been there many times myself in many games, and it's what historically gets me suspicion early on in games. He's already got himself flustered in a fight with Golden, he feels the spotlight is on him as a result, it's still super early in the game so hardly anyone else is being questioned, so Dom questioning his motives over something that he feels he couldn't possibly have discerned originally (the number 8 being a LOST reference) makes him feel like the votes will just start flooding in against him after Dom continues to push his lynch. It's classic overparanoia.

Alignment indicative? Not for me. I've felt this as everyone alignment, personally, and Day 1 is historically the most tension-filled aspect of the game for me -- very exciting until I start to receive negative attention, and then it can spiral into what feels like an uphill battle for survival. I'm consciously trying to avoid this condition going forward, but felt I should comment on this because Enrique is exhibiting this to a T.

That's just my interpretation, anyway, feel free to disagree with it or point out to me why you think I might be wrong, anyone.
MP, do you think if I pushed for Enrique's lynch votes would flood in for him?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I think it's fair of Enrique to say you accused him, Dom. You essentially accused him of lying by not being genuine about the number thing. Maybe your intention was to simply question him on it rather than accuse him or build a case, but I can see how he perceived it as an accusation. I don't think it speaks badly of either of you, though.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

a2thezebra wrote:I agree that Enrique's paranoia isn't alignment-indicative, but it's not his paranoia that bothers me.
Elaborate if you don't mind.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dom wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Pretty sure that Enrique is acting full-on paranoid; I've been there many times myself in many games, and it's what historically gets me suspicion early on in games. He's already got himself flustered in a fight with Golden, he feels the spotlight is on him as a result, it's still super early in the game so hardly anyone else is being questioned, so Dom questioning his motives over something that he feels he couldn't possibly have discerned originally (the number 8 being a LOST reference) makes him feel like the votes will just start flooding in against him after Dom continues to push his lynch. It's classic overparanoia.

I don't personally feel that way, but I know I've jumped to that irrational feeling many times before when someone suspects me early in the game, particularly if I'm posting as much as or more than almost everyone else and there's not any other major events occurring.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

a2thezebra wrote:I agree that Enrique's paranoia isn't alignment-indicative, but it's not his paranoia that bothers me.
what does?
Enrique wrote:
Golden wrote:

I think I've laid it out before. You call them indies, I call them baddies. They're a little more than non-friends, they're enemies. I don't want the game to end when I can't win, and I'm sure most of the town will agree. I have never opposed scum hunt, that's just silly, but so is opposing the so-called indie hunt. They're all bad.

It's ending prematurely if I'm not winning. It's not just me, it's the majority of the town. We play to win, not to get two teams.

@linki: okay you know what i dont get it either. you're not buying it, you don't think i'm genuine. why? what do you think i was doing and what for?

linki2: no i dont even feel that way, thats the thing. im trying to make a point, it has nothing to do with me
oh my god
I wasn't accusing you. I was making an observation. Holy shit you are overreacting.
Turnip Head wrote:I think it's fair of Enrique to say you accused him, Dom. You essentially accused him of lying by not being genuine about the number thing. Maybe your intention was to simply question him on it rather than accuse him or build a case, but I can see how he perceived it as an accusation. I don't think it speaks badly of either of you, though.
I can potentially get that, but I don't like that you are framing it this way and he isn't. He has yet to make this point himself despite me asking multiple times.
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Dom wrote:

I don't personally feel that way, but I know I've jumped to that irrational feeling many times before when someone suspects me early in the game, particularly if I'm posting as much as or more than almost everyone else and there's not any other major events occurring.
thx 4 clarify
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 46

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

I agree with Enrique. I don't think any of the cops are going to want the game to end if there win condition isn't met.
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

you can just answer dommmm

I swear I'm just trying to play. I've been very irritable lately, but that's not what's happening here, I am legitimately trying to get a point across and that's not gonna happen if nobody lays anything down.
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Enrique wrote:you can just answer dommmm

I swear I'm just trying to play. I've been very irritable lately, but that's not what's happening here, I am legitimately trying to get a point across and that's not gonna happen if nobody lays anything down.
I have just a high card. This is a hand I don't really want to lay down.

Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 46

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Dude I get it. Lol
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:I agree with Enrique. I don't think any of the cops are going to want the game to end if there win condition isn't met.
I don't think anyone has really disagreed with this statement.

wat
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Elaborate if you don't mind.
It's what he has focused on the most. The things that he has emphasized and advocated throughout the day. It reeks of ulterior motives to me. Now they could be civ-serving ulterior motives but regardless I think he's worth keeping an eye on just in case they are not so civ-serving. I don't have a strong read on anyone yet.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 724

Post by DharmaHelper »

I'm gonna be sad if I'm the only one going to Mooney's
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 24

Post by DrWilgy »

DharmaHelper wrote:I'm gonna be sad if I'm the only one going to Mooney's
I'd go with you if votes were changeable.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Zeebs - Strong or not, can you give me your current read of each of the Arkham voters? Considering the votes for Arkham are "downright alarming", just wondering.

:beer:
Image Image Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Dom wrote:I can potentially get that, but I don't like that you are framing it this way and he isn't. He has yet to make this point himself despite me asking multiple times.
Sorry Dom, I just got the feeling he was having trouble expressing himself and I feel pretty good about him, so :shrug2: I understand that it would mean more coming from him, I'll try to let him speak for himself.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Turnip Head wrote:
Dom wrote:I can potentially get that, but I don't like that you are framing it this way and he isn't. He has yet to make this point himself despite me asking multiple times.
Sorry Dom, I just got the feeling he was having trouble expressing himself and I feel pretty good about him, so :shrug2: I understand that it would mean more coming from him, I'll try to let him speak for himself.
I can get that.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Matt wrote:Zeebs - Strong or not, can you give me your current read of each of the Arkham voters? Considering the votes for Arkham are "downright alarming", just wondering.

Bass_the_Clever - Null
ekeknat - Null
sprityo - Null
Matt - Bad
Scotty - Null
MovingPictures07 - Null
Nerolunar - Null
TheFloyd73
The Mark
Posts in topic: 4
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by TheFloyd73 »

Agh, it's too early in the morning for me to think straight, but this is what I'm assuming at the moment.

Since there's seven people on Arkham, I feel led to assume that they're the villains who gain some sort of handicap if they start there (with the secret abilities for Joker, Bane and The Riddler, I don't feel this is too far fetched).Along with that, perhaps the four votes on the Police Department accumulates a bonus for the Gotham Police.

The other theory is that, as others have already said, they're scenarios for each location.

I'm going to hold off my vote for a while until I make up my mind.

Anyway, good to be back playing Mafia, I took a break with stuff going on.
Winner:
Tree Mafia (MVP)
Lost Again Mafia (Season One)
Haiku Mafia
Game Of Champions 2016

Host:
Currents Mafia
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

a2thezebra wrote:
Matt wrote:Zeebs - Strong or not, can you give me your current read of each of the Arkham voters? Considering the votes for Arkham are "downright alarming", just wondering.

Bass_the_Clever - Null
ekeknat - Null
sprityo - Null
Matt - Bad
Scotty - Null
MovingPictures07 - Null
Nerolunar - Null
:meany:

So you are either refusing to give your reads or your "downright alarming" post was BS.

Which one?
Image Image Image Image
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Okay, I guess I get it. Dom's idea basically was that I wasn't being genuine about Golden role-hinting. Well, it's not something I even believed. I thought my post was clear in presenting it as an alternative to what I actually do believe. If Golden was a cop I wouldn't be going after him, no. Does that make sense?

He did present it as an accusation, though. "I'm not buying it" isn't much of a question especially when you frame it around an inside joke thing that I had no way of interpreting correctly. He can say he doesn't buy Golden hinting at a number, but that I'm lying and obviously understood the reference? Yeah no. That's silly and not really an argument.
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Enrique wrote:Okay, I guess I get it. Dom's idea basically was that I wasn't being genuine about Golden role-hinting. Well, it's not something I even believed. I thought my post was clear in presenting it as an alternative to what I actually do believe. If Golden was a cop I wouldn't be going after him, no. Does that make sense?

He did present it as an accusation, though. "I'm not buying it" isn't much of a question especially when you frame it around an inside joke thing that I had no way of interpreting correctly. He can say he doesn't buy Golden hinting at a number, but that I'm lying and obviously understood the reference? Yeah no. That's silly and not really an argument.
....It was not meant to be an argument. You are the only person saying it was. Once again, only you have framed it this way.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Okay, so what was the purpose of that post?
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DrWilgy wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:I'm gonna be sad if I'm the only one going to Mooney's
I'd go with you if votes were changeable.
Why did you originally choose the police station?

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Enrique wrote:Okay, so what was the purpose of that post?
If one read my posts I think they would know.

I think you are posting ad nauseam about Golden because you are trying to sell people the idea that he is bad. I'm not on board with the evidence presented. You claimed that something might've been an attempted role hint, and I said I don't think you genuinely thought it was a role hint. Whether you are subverting the truth because you genuinely think Golden is bad or because you are bad remains to be seen.
Your most curious behavior to me has nothing to do with this, but rather with your response to me. You jumped to the conclusion I was accusing you of something (of which you have yet to clarify). TH later gave you a frame of reference that would make sense, but you declined to take it. Hyper-defensiveness is running through you.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Matt wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:

Bass_the_Clever - Null
ekeknat - Null
sprityo - Null
Matt - Bad
Scotty - Null
MovingPictures07 - Null
Nerolunar - Null
:meany:

So you are either refusing to give your reads or your "downright alarming" post was BS.

Which one?
Neither. As humorous as my response is, it is also genuine. I don't have enough content with any of the other players but yourself to be confident in reading them even slightly. I don't see why saying that I find the amount of votes for Arkham Asylum to be alarming - which it is - has to refer to any specific votes or any specific voters.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

I'm very genuinely confused, Dom.

I think Golden is bad and that's just what I see. There's no agenda.

That role hint would've made Golden good for what it's worth.
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

....I know. . . . . !~~~!!!!!!!!

I am saying you said that with the intention of saying his role claim was not valid.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1015

Post by Golden »

Enrique wrote:Okay, I guess I get it. Dom's idea basically was that I wasn't being genuine about Golden role-hinting. Well, it's not something I even believed. I thought my post was clear in presenting it as an alternative to what I actually do believe. If Golden was a cop I wouldn't be going after him, no. Does that make sense?

I think your suspicion of Dom is fair.

I know that SVS has a favourite number of 8. I didn't know it was because of Lost, and I wouldn't have made an association to Lost. I just happen to know it is her favourite number because it is also mine, and don't see why anyone else should know this.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

My favorite number is 881.

Return to “Previous Jobs”