Matt
No votes
MovingPictures07
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
Typhoony
No votes
Billy Dee Williams (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
42%

Total votes: 19
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 46

Re: Arkham Mafia [Day 0]

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

DharmaHelper wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Eighth :cool:
God I have missed playing mafia with you and everyone else. Also on that note I know the games that I signed up for in the past I didn't participate or subbed out its because I got into a serious relationship and couldn't figure out how to balance the two. Me and my lady friend have moved into together so it should make balancing the two a lot easier. So my hat goes off to anyone who has a significant other and plays mafia because it's extremely hard if your significant other is like mine and doesn't like cell phones or laptops out while we are hanging out. Lol
:beer:

Well Golden! That's a nice big glass of WIFOM, mind if I have a sip? Why did you wait until we were in game to let us know about this? You could've mentioned it in the pre game lobby... Er... Maybe you did. Didn't really check but I'm assuming you didn't based upon your posts. Also... Are we hinting at rolls already Golden? *sings* ~Epi's gonna kill you!~

I'd like to go GCPD.
*Looks at this post for any sign of Golden*
Yeah I'm confused. Is this for me or golden?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 701

Post by Enrique »

Yeah that confused me too, and Golden even knew what to answer so it must be something obvious :p
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 592
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Dom wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Preliminary reports indicate that Golden is GCPD or independent. Civ Golden loves to argue like it's his day job or something.

If this is anything like X-men (I didn't play Star Wars so I forget how it worked) this poll is simply deciding the order of the locations we visit. There's no grid so I doubt it's a full fledged map like World Reborn.
I don't disagree, but if he's arguing so much, why would he be independent-- according to this line of logic?
Well, Indy Golden loves to argue too, even when he doesn't have to if Star Wars is any indication. But I think his mafia-hunting perspective is genuine and that could line up with some of the inmates' goals. He could also be setting up a supatown persona in the event that he's a cop and gets bought off, but that hasn't happened yet.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Voted.
ImageImageImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 69

Post by Black Rock »

So the game has started. You think I'd get a heads up from the co-host I married.

We're leaving soon to do a pre-birthday lunch for LC, his birthday is tomorrow. I'll catch up on the thread after we get back.
ImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Epignosis wrote:
Golden wrote:@Hosts - what happens if both crime families try to buy off the same cop?
Hmm... :ponder:
Enrique wrote:@Hosts I take it the game ends when two out of the three main competing factions (GCPD + the mafias) are dead? Or do all independent-related conflicts need to be resolved as well? (Joker vs Batman, Gordon, Falcone and Maroni for example)
This ends when two of those three main factions you named are eliminated. Any independent or additional win conditions need to be satisfied by that point.
What if Mr. Freeze becomes a serial killer? I assume he has to die too?
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 513

Post by Dom »

Turnip Head wrote:
Dom wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Preliminary reports indicate that Golden is GCPD or independent. Civ Golden loves to argue like it's his day job or something.

If this is anything like X-men (I didn't play Star Wars so I forget how it worked) this poll is simply deciding the order of the locations we visit. There's no grid so I doubt it's a full fledged map like World Reborn.
I don't disagree, but if he's arguing so much, why would he be independent-- according to this line of logic?
Well, Indy Golden loves to argue too, even when he doesn't have to if Star Wars is any indication. But I think his mafia-hunting perspective is genuine and that could line up with some of the inmates' goals. He could also be setting up a supatown persona in the event that he's a cop and gets bought off, but that hasn't happened yet.
Do you think Golden wants/hopes to be bought off?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 150

Post by Epignosis »

Enrique wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Golden wrote:@Hosts - what happens if both crime families try to buy off the same cop?
Hmm... :ponder:
Enrique wrote:@Hosts I take it the game ends when two out of the three main competing factions (GCPD + the mafias) are dead? Or do all independent-related conflicts need to be resolved as well? (Joker vs Batman, Gordon, Falcone and Maroni for example)
This ends when two of those three main factions you named are eliminated. Any independent or additional win conditions need to be satisfied by that point.
What if Mr. Freeze becomes a serial killer? I assume he has to die too?
If Mr. Freeze becomes a serial killer, he becomes a threat to everyone, because he will need everyone dead to win. If that happens, everything continues even if two of the three central factions are eliminated, and it won't end until Victor is dead or kills everybody.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 144
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:
Golden wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:
God I have missed playing mafia with you and everyone else. Also on that note I know the games that I signed up for in the past I didn't participate or subbed out its because I got into a serious relationship and couldn't figure out how to balance the two. Me and my lady friend have moved into together so it should make balancing the two a lot easier. So my hat goes off to anyone who has a significant other and plays mafia because it's extremely hard if your significant other is like mine and doesn't like cell phones or laptops out while we are hanging out. Lol
It really is. The key is negotiation. Good luck bass! And congrats, I'm happy for you! :workit:
Thanks man . Negotiation is hard because she knows she holds the ultimate trump card which is she can cut me off from my favorite pastime. Lol
So she pulls the old "look sweetie I'm naked!" Card does she? Well played lady friend.....well played....

Also hi everyone!
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Dom wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Dom wrote:

No, I think he likes playing as a civ, but he wouldn't really have a choice in the matter.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Golden wrote:
Enrique wrote:

Bass's idea sounds sensible enough, but I'd also point out that everyone from the Asylum appears to be independent. So, it might not help us find the crime families (who seem more analagous to mafia).

But a lot of those independents don't seem exactly friendly.
Independents whom most civvies need dead to win :eye:
They do? It doesn't look to me like ANY civilians need the independents dead, to me. Whereas the town definitely needs the crime families dead.

This is literally the first think I noticed when I got my role card, so :eye: :eye: right back at you.
I really don't think he's a cop based on this post. Not to mention, he could hope to get bought off, but in the end the mafia picks a number, not a player, so he can't exactly angle himself for that.

Although
Golden wrote:
:hugs:

SVS and I have an 8 bond.
There's a number.
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 336
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I guess I'm just simple minded. Our objective as put forth by the game was this:

A riot at Arkham Asylum has resulted in the escape of multiple inmates and a string of brutal murders. The city has hired a group of independent investigators to determine the whereabouts of some of these escapees, as well as their killing streaks and how much cash they are hoarding. If you are willing to help, they are listening.

So as I see it we are the group of independent investigators and we are charged with determining the whereabouts and etc. of the escapees. Shouldn't we base where to go on this mission we are charged with? Am I thinking about this wrong? I'm still thinking to vote the Asylum because we can question other inmates as to possible destinations and other things I see the investigators do in real life (and on Law and Order, lol). I'll wait to see if any of you think this is the wrong way to think about it given our mission before I vote.

linki
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 144
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

juliets wrote:I guess I'm just simple minded. Our objective as put forth by the game was this:

A riot at Arkham Asylum has resulted in the escape of multiple inmates and a string of brutal murders. The city has hired a group of independent investigators to determine the whereabouts of some of these escapees, as well as their killing streaks and how much cash they are hoarding. If you are willing to help, they are listening.

So as I see it we are the group of independent investigators and we are charged with determining the whereabouts and etc. of the escapees. Shouldn't we base where to go on this mission we are charged with? Am I thinking about this wrong? I'm still thinking to vote the Asylum because we can question other inmates as to possible destinations and other things I see the investigators do in real life (and on Law and Order, lol). I'll wait to see if any of you think this is the wrong way to think about it given our mission before I vote.

linki
I like how JC is thinking. I also like simple. I also haven't had coffee yet so imma prolly not braining good and missing something.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 261

Post by sig »

I don't think going to the place they broke out from would be very helpful, I think it would be better to go to the locations the inmates are most likely to escape to.
ImageImage
Nerolunar
The Mark
Posts in topic: 70

Post by Nerolunar »

I think it might be helpful. They might have left clues in their cells for all we know.
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

Just cast my vote for Arkham Asylum.

Also, why has the hosts voted for the zoo?
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 724

Post by DharmaHelper »

Nerolunar wrote:Just cast my vote for Arkham Asylum.

Also, why has the hosts voted for the zoo?
Every poll is going to have a "Host Option" for the hosts, anyone who is dead, and anyone who is not playing to vote for. It helps the Hosts keep track of the poll without having too much trouble.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

Oh okay, thanks.
ImageImage

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Turnip Head wrote:
Dom wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Dom wrote:

No, I think he likes playing as a civ, but he wouldn't really have a choice in the matter.
I understand that, but I wanted to know what you were going to answer. :) thx
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

What turns me off AA is that I feel as if it's heading straight into baddie territory. In past games I've always voted for what I see as the "civviest" option (which in this case I think would obviously be Wayne Manor), but then you have to take into account that we're taking all the baddies with us, and in this case they make up half of the players.

That's why I like neutral places. I don't see how the Penitentiary could be harmful, and at best some of the meta-people there might have leads. The Hospital is also pretty damn neutral but like sig pointed out, it might be better to visit when players are poisoned and we need to.
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 421

Post by S~V~S »

Enrique wrote:
Golden wrote:
Enrique wrote:

Bass's idea sounds sensible enough, but I'd also point out that everyone from the Asylum appears to be independent. So, it might not help us find the crime families (who seem more analagous to mafia).

They do? It doesn't look to me like ANY civilians need the independents dead, to me. Whereas the town definitely needs the crime families dead.

This is literally the first think I noticed when I got my role card, so :eye: :eye: right back at you.
I really don't think he's a cop based on this post. Not to mention, he could hope to get bought off, but in the end the mafia picks a number, not a player, so he can't exactly angle himself for that.

Although
Golden wrote:
:hugs:

SVS and I have an 8 bond.
There's a number.
It's a LOST number :)
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

I was under the impression that the inmates had left/are currently leaving Arkham. Maybe they are gone as we arrive.
ImageImage

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Enrique, how desperate are you to get Golden out of this game and why?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I don't buy for one second you didn't recognize 8.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 421

Post by S~V~S »

Dom wrote:Enrique, how desperate are you to get Golden out of this game and why?
Although I am generally the person who jumps all over Goldens shit at the start, Enriques single mindedness is kinda freaking me a bit here. He has some good points, but so does Golden (some of the Indys will be attritioned out via NKs, or lynches, etc.). I mean we need to keep them in mind, especially if they individually impact our individual win condition, but getting the baddies is paramount, IMO.

Actually, having just hosted the Champs game, I think our goal should be to NOT lynch the other civs, then lynch baddies>lynch Indies.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Typhoony
I'm an Economist
Posts in topic: 220

Post by Typhoony »

I am joining my good friend Zebra to the docks :beer:
ImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

I have no idea why I was supposed to associate that with Lost. You do realize... that the number eight exists out of that context, right? I can recognize numbers just fine. I don't think Golden is a cop at all, I'm simply adding to a discussion already being had. Chill.

Arkham Asylum is a baddie team, seeing them otherwise is bad logic. Wayne Manor needs at the very least 6 of them dead, and that's if no civvies die ever. Ten cops need to kill them, and that's something you actively work on, you don't just leave your victory conditions to luck. If it looks like I'm tunneling Golden right now keep in mind that I do think he's bad and that the game just started. I don't see other players being discussed? What more do you expect from me?
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Nerolunar wrote:I was under the impression that the inmates had left/are currently leaving Arkham. Maybe they are gone as we arrive.
Yes they are gone, I think the argument to go there is that we could get information about their current locations.
ImageImage
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

sig wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:I was under the impression that the inmates had left/are currently leaving Arkham. Maybe they are gone as we arrive.
Yes they are gone, I think the argument to go there is that we could get information about their current locations.
Exactly. That´s why im heading there. It shouldnt be that dangerous if all the major villains are gone.
ImageImage

Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Dom wrote:I don't buy for one second you didn't recognize 8.
I find this post completely ridiculous, seriously. Why should I associate every instance of a single digit number with Lost? I know what the numbers are, but where do they come in here? What is there for you to buy?
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Enrique wrote:To be clear, I am not arguing against prioritizing scum-hunt over indie-hunt (I currently have no intention of voting AA). But we are going to have to do both. The bigger picture here is that with no indies dead, only three civvies win. They matter a lot. I also really want to get an answer from the host re: when the game ends, because that would suck ass if we killed the two mafia families before anybody else and no one won as a result lol.

linki:
I think trying to focus the thread very squarely on independent hunting is exactly what the baddies would want to do.
Totally called this misrepresentation. I love how bad you are already. I'm reading your role card post added to your reluctance to go after independents as a huuge early slip. Even if you were one of the three other GCPD roles, surely you'd understand that the rest of the team can't win as easily.
Enrique, what do you see in Golden's role card post that looks like a slip?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 531

Post by Matt »

SVS - Just throwing shit out there to see what happens. You acted as I expected...curiously, sig ignored my post completely.

Long Con - Actually, "Gotham" is a guilty pleasure of mine, but was surprised to see anything from that show in this game haha. I'm sure this game will be quite sweet regardless of who is involved. :noble:

Btw, as a huge Lost fan myself, I didn't think of Lost at all with the number 8 thing. Derp.
Image Image Image Image
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Golden wrote:
Enrique wrote:

This post, juliets. It can be interpreted as "we don't need ALL independents [correction: baddies] dead," but look at that last bit. This is literally the first thing I noticed when I got my role card. That's not how it works. All but three civvie roles NEED to kill indies to even win the game. No matter if they can win with the other nine, the fact is that civvies can't win without indie hunting, and he even proposes just hunting the baddies and leaving the rest to luck. What kind of role card even suggests that? Well, there are three civvie options. And fifteen baddie ones.
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 177
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

S~V~S wrote:
Dom wrote: I mean we need to keep them in mind, especially if they individually impact our individual win condition, but getting the baddies is paramount, IMO.

Actually, having just hosted the Champs game, I think our goal should be to NOT lynch the other civs, then lynch baddies>lynch Indies.
If the baddie win rate is any indication on this site, I think that is always the best option.

I mean, look, one of the escapees can literally resurrect people. That's unnatural, and frankly I don't want to live in a world where dark magic reigns.

As for the baddies following us around, as @Enrique suggested, I've done some thinking and would actually put money on the fact that not only are we individually investigating locations, but any player is susceptible to the secret abilities of the other players that cohabitate that specific location. I'm a fanboi of the Bat like anybody, but I don't know if I would want to be stuck with him in the same room at night.

also, bats are terrifying. Ever since I watched that documentary on Rabes, which is carried almost wholly by bats, I feel like I was sprayed with Doctor Crane's feat gas at any mention of bats nearby.

On the flip side, bats have to go the bathroom upside down, and as I witnessed a few months ago at a zoo, they will sometimes pee on their own face. #gotem
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 177
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Oops, that inset quote from Dom should not be there. SVS said that. damn phone editing.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Enrique wrote:
Golden wrote:
Enrique wrote:

This post, juliets. It can be interpreted as "we don't need ALL independents [correction: baddies] dead," but look at that last bit. This is literally the first thing I noticed when I got my role card. That's not how it works. All but three civvie roles NEED to kill indies to even win the game. No matter if they can win with the other nine, the fact is that civvies can't win without indie hunting, and he even proposes just hunting the baddies and leaving the rest to luck. What kind of role card even suggests that? Well, there are three civvie options. And fifteen baddie ones.
Ok I see what you mean now. Thanks for the explanation.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Okay, look. Killing the mafias isn't enough for nearly all the civvies. It is ABSOLUTELY something that we need to pursue, but there's a lot more to the game, and nobody should dismiss the inmates that easily. S~V~S, we can't lynch the mafia and then the inmates, because when the mafia dies the game ENDS. There are three civvies and ten inmates who can possibly win this way. Just think about that.

That is what I've been trying to say and honestly I don't think it's that complicated.
ImageImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Golden wrote:@sig - I'd be up for Fish Mooney's, that sounds like a good idea.

On the other hand, the idea of heading to Arkham right after the breakout still might be a good one despite the fact they aren't the mafia.
Why is this a good idea, Golden? If they are independents and not baddies, why do you agree with the majority here in that we should pursue them? Or am I misinterpreting you? I'm actually asking, why do you think this is a good idea?
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

You're cool in my book Enrique, I just think you're on the wrong track about Golden at the present time. In the interest of discussing other matters...
Bass_the_Clever wrote:
sig wrote:It wouldn't be a new record so no thank you, if you can lynch my day 0 then go ahead otherwise I'd prefer not to get lynched until mid game. :nicenod:
Why mid game and not the end? Perhaps it because you are bad...
Sig, can you explain why you didn't respond to this post? It did seem like a weird thing for you to say, and to not respond to Bass about it feels like you're trying to sweep it under the rug.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 724

Post by DharmaHelper »

@Hosts what Earth is this game set on? Is this before or after the events of No Man's Land? Pre or Post New 52?
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1015

Post by Golden »

Enrique wrote:
Golden wrote:@sig - I'd be up for Fish Mooney's, that sounds like a good idea.

On the other hand, the idea of heading to Arkham right after the breakout still might be a good one despite the fact they aren't the mafia.
Why is this a good idea, Golden? If they are independents and not baddies, why do you agree with the majority here in that we should pursue them? Or am I misinterpreting you? I'm actually asking, why do you think this is a good idea?
If there are actually useful hints there, they won't be there for long.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Independents will inventively get lycnhed and NK, two of them don't need to be killed at all. We have 6 (?) mafia we need dead, the mafia only needs 1 inmate each dead. IF we spend eight or more phases hunting inmates and not the mafia we will loose. If we somehow get almost all the mafia dead mid game, we can always stop pursuing them and focus on the independents.

Enrique's focus on the inmates is pingy to me and I see no reason to be saying we should focus on them and that Golden is pingy for not wanting to focus on them.

Bass is taking a jokey post and trying to make it serious. I was making a joke at my own expensive basically. Since last game I was lynched day 1 and I usually get lynched by mid game if not earlier. The fact Bass even called out an obvious joking post is suspicious since the mafia tend to be the only people who do this.
ImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Could we discuss Dom's ridiculous spin for a bit? Regardless of whatever Golden meant in that post, and I'm serious, completely disregarding it. Did anybody read that post and think "oh haha they're talking about the Lost numbers!"? S~V~S confirmed that was the case, and if you did think of that then power to you, but that's not how my brain works. Why then would Dom use that against me? It makes zero sense and it just comes off as an opportunistic attempt to get the ball rolling against me.

Dom, you're free to disagree with any of my views, but seriously, dude? Should I look into every usage of a Lost number in this forum and call out people who don't recognize them? I don't understand. I guess my original point was more along the lines of "cops might use numbers to hint at their roles to recruiters," and there's a very small chance that's gonna happen anymore, but don't tell me it wasn't relevant to the conversation then.

TH, that sig then looks pretty normal to me. "Don't lynch me now, at least let me play a bit." I dunno why he didn't respond but it doesn't say anything to me either.

@linki: but what useful info can we get on the scum? This contradicts your whole attitude re: indies before.
@linki2: again, I'm not focusing specifically on the inmates, but exclusive mafia hunting is a terrible idea for anyone who isn't bad.
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Enrique wrote:
Golden wrote:
Enrique wrote:

This is so incredibly misleading and twiwtsy.

Enrique, this is the last time I'll say this. There are literally NO civilian roles for whom independent chasing is the best move. Except the dirty cops who get recruited.

The civilian cops need 6 out of 6 baddies dead and 1 out of 10 independents dead. The other three need 6 out of 6 baddies dead and 0 out of 10 independents dead.

On the other hand, the independents don't have any stake in killing the baddies (Except one or two discrete instances like the joker) so how do you get 'there are fifteen baddie roles that need to baddie hunt'.... That makes no sense at all. Plus, you still fail to address my point that going after independents is exactly what the baddies WOULD be doing.

And you say '15 baddie ones' which just goes to prove that you are still painting the independents as mafia when they are not.

I'll tell you how many role cards suggest chasing the baddies before the indys.

13 civilian ones.
And NOONE else.
Thats it.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

It is my day job you...

Oh. :beer:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

sig wrote:Bass is taking a jokey post and trying to make it serious. I was making a joke at my own expensive basically. Since last game I was lynched day 1 and I usually get lynched by mid game if not earlier. The fact Bass even called out an obvious joking post is suspicious since the mafia tend to be the only people who do this.
Well you didn't mention this earlier, you ignored it completely... so I ask again, is there a reason you didn't respond to it at the time, especially if this is how you felt?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 150

Post by Epignosis »

DharmaHelper wrote:@Hosts what Earth is this game set on? Is this before or after the events of No Man's Land? Pre or Post New 52?
Excellent question. The setting is based on the limited edition run by Jervis Tetch, which we altered just a bit for our own purposes.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

There's all the proof I need that you're not reading my posts, Golden, but I'll gladly go over every single one of those points again. Just let me find a comfy spot in the library from where I can type this.
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Golden wrote:Enrique, this is the last time I'll say this. There are literally NO civilian roles for whom independent chasing is the best move. Except the dirty cops who get recruited.
That depends on your definition of civilian.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Turnip Head wrote:
sig wrote:Bass is taking a jokey post and trying to make it serious. I was making a joke at my own expensive basically. Since last game I was lynched day 1 and I usually get lynched by mid game if not earlier. The fact Bass even called out an obvious joking post is suspicious since the mafia tend to be the only people who do this.
Well you didn't mention this earlier, you ignored it completely... so I ask again, is there a reason you didn't respond to it at the time, especially if this is how you felt?
I didn't mention it since I saw no reason to, his point against me is either an attempt to set me up or is just foolish.
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”