Matt
No votes
MovingPictures07
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
Typhoony
No votes
Billy Dee Williams (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
42%

Total votes: 19
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 261

Re: Arkham Mafia [ENDGAME]

Post by sig »

Disappointed I didn't win, but next Epi game I'll win. :noble:
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 150

Post by Epignosis »

I don't know why some of you independents didn't just target the shit out of non-players.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 724

Post by DharmaHelper »

Epignosis wrote:I don't know why some of you independents didn't just target the shit out of non-players.
I think you should be the one to post the riddle I gave to Equivocate.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 92

Post by DFaraday »

Yes, I killed Batman! :clap: Though apparently I didn't hit anyone I actually needed dead. :keys:

I know people thought my kills were weird choices, but I was specifically trying to take out people that couldn't be in any way traced back to me. I think I succeeded in that at least.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Also, our team had the absolute worst luck. I recruited an inactive, then Nero was lynched right off the bat, THEN my first kill failed. This just wasn't the Maronis' game.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 177
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

DFaraday wrote:Also, our team had the absolute worst luck. I recruited an inactive, then Nero was lynched right off the bat, THEN my first kill failed. This just wasn't the Maronis' game.
Yah man, you got the shit end of the stick on that one. You hung in there, though, and did your best!
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Scotty wrote:
DFaraday wrote:Also, our team had the absolute worst luck. I recruited an inactive, then Nero was lynched right off the bat, THEN my first kill failed. This just wasn't the Maronis' game.
Yah man, you got the shit end of the stick on that one. You hung in there, though, and did your best!
Thanks, Scotty. You were the only one who saw right through me, and luckily nobody really followed up on that. :noble:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 154
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

it seems in my 4 days absense the game has ended. I had a lot of fun really, even though i stayed to the back. Big setups are just ahrd to process sometimes yknow. Thanks to epi and LC for a fun flavorful setup! :D
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1015

Post by Golden »

Bullzeye wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:Can't sleep. Can't believe how badly I screwed things up. I'm seriously just the worst. :sigh:
I was surprised you (given your role) came out so strongly against someone. I would have thought you would have just hung back a little and let things play out.
I thought I would be useful for a change. I didn't think I could afford not to.
You were useful. Much more useful than those of us voting LoRab.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 73

Post by Sorsha »

I was Poison Ivy. I mostly did posting type of curses because I didn't really know what else to do. I gave Enrique the antidote and I thought I gave MovingPictures the antidote too but I can't find the PM saying so. So sorry if you were poisoned for the entire game MP... I meant to life it night 3.

Everyone else ( TurnipHead, Golden, Matt and bullz )stayed poisoned until I died. :p

I poisoned Mac the night I died, not sure if that went through or not.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Typhoony
I'm an Economist
Posts in topic: 220

Post by Typhoony »

Epignosis wrote:I don't know why some of you independents didn't just target the shit out of non-players.
It's all I did the whole game :p.

Also, major thanks to Bullz. I wanted the game to end today to secure my win (odd day) and thought Lorab was Falcone.
But then you went ahead and got the real Falcone lynched. You are my hero.

Also dh fuck your riddle. I had the right idea on how to solve it but with no apparent punishment I didn't give a damn.

Great game everyone, and thanks for hosting Epi and Lc. :)
ImageImage
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

DharmaHelper wrote: If Typhoony's guess is incorrect, the first letter of the first word in each sentence of his posts for the next day must spell "E-N-Y-G-M-A" and once he's spelled that out, he cannot add anything to his post.

For example:

Everything is awesoome. Now, what time is it? You'd think I'd know the answer to this riddle, wouldn't you? Not the case, I assure you! Anyway, off I go.
[/quote]
I never guessed, I still got cursed. Also you example does not spell out Enygma nub
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 531

Post by Matt »

That was fun! Good game all.

Bullz, sorry I targeted you man, I thought I was doing you a favor by making me your target, this way if I was ever NK'd, you'd be good to go. :(

I was convinced Golden was the Joker for many phases. Even after Black Rock was lynched, I was like "Naaah, Golden's the joker fo sho". I targeted Golden Night 1. What exactly happened to me, what was up with the knock knocks? I mean, I read the Joker's secrets, something about if I target the Joker's target, so BR targeted Golden Night 1 too?

Nerolunar, sorry dude. :( Enrique caught me off guard asking who I thought was bad at the beginning of Day 2 (btw I totally knew what you were getting at Enrique haha), and I didn't want to answer Golden, so I just said "Nero" because I had a slight suspish of you stemming from you agreeing with me against Zebra about Arkham Asylum.

DH, I tried to solve your riddle but I'm stoopid so it didn't work out. Nice one, though.

juliets, you can always trust me. :goofp:

Thanks Epi and LC for a great game. I hate to bring this up, but I didn't win! :faint: W/o the inactives, and with Dom dead, I count 10 players still living at end game, and I think only Golden, MP, Bullz, and Enrique were intoxicated. Still, great game and I expect a participation banner! :beer:
Image Image Image Image
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 11

Post by Ricochet »

Whoa, it's over? I was certain this game might break TH's post record and cycle span, but I guess getting rid of two three-player team was all that was needed.

The afterparty is being held at The Bat Cave, the most underground and elite jazz club in the district, where the music stays bright even through the darkest night. Snazzy! Jazzy! Come check it out, maybe.

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 870

Post by MacDougall »

Oh I didn't win because I needed Robin dead. Oh well. I'm a true hero blah blah blah.

I didn't google your riddle, I just saw three and hands and was like ... that's a watch.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 421

Post by S~V~S »

Oh wow! Yay winners! Don't be so hard on yourself Bullz, you believed something hard and you went with it. We have all done it and been wrong.
No shame in that.

I am just glad it ended before scarecrow got me. And I had to be alive to win, and one more night would have been one more possibility of nk.

I will catch up after dog walk.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I just noticed Bea won!!! Squeee!!!!
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

Who did you pick svs?
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Enrique wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:I was so nervous I was gonna get crowed before endgame. I almost intentionally got myself lynched since I could win dead or alive.
I wanted to blow the game open. I needed a Falcone win to make sure Montoya was dead, so I was gonna stall the game as much as possible. Tonight (or tomorrow, depending on the lynch's result) I was gonna "slip up" and post a fake BTSC message implying I was Thorne, getting some of my biggest suspects out of the way ("we should get Bullzeye lynched" etc, also saying I'd kill MP and hoping the mafia would follow :p). Then the following day I was either going to be lynched, or maybe try to sway the thread to get Dom/Lorab for good before the Mafia. Once I was lynched, I had an extra life I won solving the mystery so y'all would have had to spend two days on me. That would've opened the Lazarus Pit, hopefully bringing more baddies back that you'd have to spend your lynches on. I wanted to do this so badly smh. :disappoint:

SVS why didn't you want to be my friend? :puppy:
Wow nice evil plot, I am impressed!

Becasue I wanted bea, really. I had a short list, but once I was sure bea was not bad (tbh I thought she was civ, but she did have no bts, next best thing, I was right about her not being bad) I tried to join with her night one, but was blocked, I assume. It failed. Night two I officially targeted No One so i could get past double targeting, and Night Three it went through :D

It was so much fun. We had phone BTS and plotted. She really was playing for the civs, she said as much in the PM she sent to MP night 4, it was extremely softball. She targeted him to make a case on someone he had already voted for. Then she died Night 4 :( So the rest of the game, I had no real agenda except staying alive. There were one or two times I was like *meh*, but I am glad I tried and won becasue I did not realize that "sharing win conditions" meant that SHE won if *I* survived. So I am super pleased I stuck it out. She was so into her role and had some great plans, I was pretty bummed when she died.

OK, so I am the suck at role guessing ha ha. I thought Typhoony was the Scarecrow ha ha ha. But I was impressed with Bullz conviction, and Dom being a baddie was OK for me. But @Bullz, had we voted Lorab, we would have went Dom next night and one more would have been crowed, OR who knows what shenanigans Enrique would have gotten up to. I think you Scarecrowed peeps were never gonna get saved, so you got the rest of us the max # of winners. Really, don't beat yourself up.

DH, well done, I looked at that anagram, had an anxiety attack,lashed out at Epi, and said "Nope". And again, very sincerely sorry for the "STFU". It was unacceptable.

@Glorfindel, dont. Just don't. You are awesome, and sometimes it takes time to find your feet in a new place. I hope you don't give up trying. We are not that bad, although sometimes we must seem so to someone as kind and soft spoken as yourself. Give us another chance.

Yay us!! Congrats on a win Scotty :)
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 144
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Re: Arkham Mafia [Day 11]

Post by bea »

Golden wrote:
LoRab wrote:how did your sermon go?
i think it went pretty well. I was feeling good about this one for a while.
I would love to read it if you have a copy of it.

Also I'm pretty positive the game is over since it says endgame at the top but better safe than sorry.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Epignosis wrote:Turnip Head- Batman
Metalmarsh89- Alfred
MovingPictures07- Robin

Scotty- Gordon
MacDougall- Bullock
juliets- Montoya
sprityo- Cop 1
ekeknat- Cop 2
DrWilgy- Cop 4
Bass_the_Clever- Cop 5
Lorab- Cop 7
Glorfindel- Cop 8
Equivocate- Cop 9
Golden- Cop 10

Dom- Falcone
sabie12- Zsasz
Bubbles- Cop 6

DFaraday- Maroni
Nerolunar- Zucco
TheFloyd73- Cop 3

S~V~S- Thorne
Black Rock- The Joker
bea- The Penguin
a2thezebra- Catwoman
Matt- Scarecrow
DharmaHelper- The Riddler
Typhoony- Two-Face
Sorsha- Poison Ivy
Bullzeye- Bane
sig- Mr. Freeze
Enrique- Ra’s al Ghul

*Inactives could not win or negatively influence someone's win condition*
OK macaroni's - why did you kill me????!!!!!!
DF - I may hold you personally responsible in my revenging. :srsnod:
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Enrique wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:I was so nervous I was gonna get crowed before endgame. I almost intentionally got myself lynched since I could win dead or alive.
I wanted to blow the game open. I needed a Falcone win to make sure Montoya was dead, so I was gonna stall the game as much as possible. Tonight (or tomorrow, depending on the lynch's result) I was gonna "slip up" and post a fake BTSC message implying I was Thorne, getting some of my biggest suspects out of the way ("we should get Bullzeye lynched" etc, also saying I'd kill MP and hoping the mafia would follow :p). Then the following day I was either going to be lynched, or maybe try to sway the thread to get Dom/Lorab for good before the Mafia. Once I was lynched, I had an extra life I won solving the mystery so y'all would have had to spend two days on me. That would've opened the Lazarus Pit, hopefully bringing more baddies back that you'd have to spend your lynches on. I wanted to do this so badly smh. :disappoint:

Because she was my friend instead? And we are awesome BTS buddies when we are civ. Which in MY role we were.

We had excactly 50 seconds of awesome. :(

I'm so happy you won though SVS - you did it on my win con without my powers.

You are amazing!!!!
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

DharmaHelper wrote:Here's my first riddle, and probably my best tbqh.

Send this to Matt:

Here's a riddle for you! No cheating now, or you'll end up a corpse. I'll be keeping tabs on you, so solve it quickly. Remember, you're in my house now so we're playing by my rules.

I've got wings like a bat, but don't wait.
I've got the walk of a cat, but no gait.

What am I?
Answer:
The answer to the riddle is "A stage" The wings of a stage are where actors and tech crew "wait". Most stages also have a cat walk (walk of a cat). It's also important that you send the WHOLE message, because there are several hints in the first half of the message (cheating, corpse, tabs, house, and playing are all technical terms associated with theatre)

For Matt's curse since he failed to solve this riddle, I made him quote Shakespeare plays. Which was intended to be a hint as to the answer of the riddle.[/quote]

That is brilliant!!!

As far as a flat out curse goes, I loved it as I read it. OMG - so much Shakespeare fun. For realizies. BEST curse ever. As opposed to your brother's "quote all the ghosts in A Christmas Carol in sequential order." WORST curse ever.

awe...fuck. I should have known. Both of you be damn literate.

Don't know what matt was going on about how we had to help him continue on to be able to solve it, looks like you gave him everything he needed. If only he had eyes to see.

You were a good ed nigma. :D
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 279

Post by Bullzeye »

Looking at the secrets I'm pretty glad I chose to oppose the Bat. I figured the he would eventually get himself NKed so I wouldn't have to worry about working out who he was, and just tried my best to divert people from looking at inmates/people I thought were inmates. A pity Matt targeted me, I'd have had his back. Speaking of which, when that whole thing came out about Matt being Batman that was the only time I briefly considered being pro-Wayne Manor. I went anti mostly because I was hoping to get a cool power out of it or maybe it'd let me join a baddie team. When I found out what my choice actually did I spent the rest of the game thinking I'd picked wrong, but now I think I was right.

I feel bad more because I cost a bunch of other people the win rather than just myself. I also kinda wish Dom had won, if I'd thought for a second he was Falcone I wouldn't have wanted him dead. He was playing pretty well and I didn't need the baddies dead.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Epignosis wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Epignosis wrote:If it weren't for Long Con, you all wouldn't have had this fun little playground. He made the map and wrote all the [good] stories. I was too swamped to write.

Best cohost ever.

:grin:
Eat my shorts.
You were okay. C+
I kinda like that this thing right here is still a thing.

And also I kinda go OMG *roll eyes* :p
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:If it weren't for Long Con, you all wouldn't have had this fun little playground. He made the map and wrote all the [good] stories. I was too swamped to write.

Best cohost ever.

:grin:
:noble: You are too kind. I was Mr Disappearing Act a bunch of times. I enjoyed this game, and I'm really glad BR got her win!
YAY BLACK ROCK!!!!
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 870

Post by MacDougall »

Oh FYI I tracked Matt the night I died, saw he targeted Enrique. Then Enrique came out all like "fuck Scarecrow" and I was like... well that's fucking great lol.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

DFaraday wrote:Yes, I killed Batman! :clap: Though apparently I didn't hit anyone I actually needed dead. :keys:

I know people thought my kills were weird choices, but I was specifically trying to take out people that couldn't be in any way traced back to me. I think I succeeded in that at least.

NOPE. You killed me. I think that means you felt deep down threatened by me. I believe about the time you killed me - I was starting to question your motives.

I won't forget Macaroni.

I. won't. forget. :noble:
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

my power only worked on people actually playing the game...so yea...
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

bea wrote:
Enrique wrote:

Because she was my friend instead? And we are awesome BTS buddies when we are civ. Which in MY role we were.

We had excactly 50 seconds of awesome. :(

I'm so happy you won though SVS - you did it on my win con without my powers.

You are amazing!!!!
I had just decided that whichever of you or Typh looked most civ to me, I would pick. You looked more civ to me.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 513

Post by Dom »

Wow! Amazing game! Thank you Epi for creating such a fun world. Civvies you kicked ass. Made it very hard for me to see a path to victory. Disappointing that I didn't win, but very good game.

Golden I think it's very clear why I felt so comfortable bussing my team.

DH awesome job with those riddles. My next guess was either gonna be eyeliner or a theater. I blocked you because I suspected you were the riddler but didn't want you to start killing as Epi has hinted might start happening.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

bea wrote:
my power only worked on people actually playing the game...so yea...
If after I made my alignment choice, Epi had said to me "You've taken a ton of Bane's magic steroids and are now an angry murder machine, go kill everybody" (like I was hoping for) the no-shows and low posters were top of my list.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 513

Post by Dom »

Wilgy, I made all the targeting decisions for my team and I killed you because I thought you were civvie and I had my work cut out for me to get all of you out.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 454
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Wow, game's over? Nice job, winners! Mafia went down relatively easily this game.

I apologize for my relatively poor performance, I misjudged how busy I'd be and how active this game would be. Needless to say I won't be playing again for quite some time, but instead I'll still be hosting and trying to talk more with you all in the OT sections (so please visit the OT sections!). :beer:

I'm nonetheless somewhat proud of my plan to get myself lynched so I could coast the rest of the game. :P
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Also, hell of a game played by Dom. :clap:

You were my first town read, but then you kept nagging at the back of my brain as if I made a mistake so I started questioning your motives, but then you would seem super genuine again, etc. I could never nail you down.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Dom wrote:Wow! Amazing game! Thank you Epi for creating such a fun world. Civvies you kicked ass. Made it very hard for me to see a path to victory. Disappointing that I didn't win, but very good game.

Golden I think it's very clear why I felt so comfortable bussing my team.

DH awesome job with those riddles. My next guess was either gonna be eyeliner or a theater. I blocked you because I suspected you were the riddler but didn't want you to start killing as Epi has hinted might start happening.
I'm sorry you lost. I thought the info I had was pretty straightforward in saying you were Scarecrow. Basically what I was thinking was you, as the Scarecrow, would name a target and name the player they need dead. Then Batman redirects your target to you, and obviously you can't make yourself need yourself dead, so Epi and LC decided to make your target (me) need you dead instead of presumably MP. I just didn't want to be a dick about it so I waited for you to say something I could leap on.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Also Bullz, sorry I didn't listen to you bud. Well, maybe I'm not really since it means I didn't win, but I don't think I deserved the win anyway. :P
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

S~V~S wrote:
Enrique wrote:

Wow nice evil plot, I am impressed!

Becasue I wanted bea, really. I had a short list, but once I was sure bea was not bad (tbh I thought she was civ, but she did have no bts, next best thing, I was right about her not being bad) I tried to join with her night one, but was blocked, I assume. It failed. Night two I officially targeted No One so i could get past double targeting, and Night Three it went through :D

It was so much fun. We had phone BTS and plotted. She really was playing for the civs, she said as much in the PM she sent to MP night 4, it was extremely softball. She targeted him to make a case on someone he had already voted for. Then she died Night 4 :( So the rest of the game, I had no real agenda except staying alive. There were one or two times I was like *meh*, but I am glad I tried and won becasue I did not realize that "sharing win conditions" meant that SHE won if *I* survived. So I am super pleased I stuck it out. She was so into her role and had some great plans, I was pretty bummed when she died.

OK, so I am the suck at role guessing ha ha. I thought Typhoony was the Scarecrow ha ha ha. But I was impressed with Bullz conviction, and Dom being a baddie was OK for me. But @Bullz, had we voted Lorab, we would have went Dom next night and one more would have been crowed, OR who knows what shenanigans Enrique would have gotten up to. I think you Scarecrowed peeps were never gonna get saved, so you got the rest of us the max # of winners. Really, don't beat yourself up.

DH, well done, I looked at that anagram, had an anxiety attack,lashed out at Epi, and said "Nope". And again, very sincerely sorry for the "STFU". It was unacceptable.

@Glorfindel, dont. Just don't. You are awesome, and sometimes it takes time to find your feet in a new place. I hope you don't give up trying. We are not that bad, although sometimes we must seem so to someone as kind and soft spoken as yourself. Give us another chance.

Yay us!! Congrats on a win Scotty :)

The BEST part about this - is I really never actually got to use my role much while I was alivey.

I voted wilgy D1 and he was NKed N1.
I missed the day 2 vote because RL.
Day 3 I voted the lynched guy
D4 I voted MP and at least confirmed he really was Robin and died that night.

I was so playing for the civs that I didn't get to use my powers once because I voted for the guy who got lynched.

OMG - I was DYING when everyone thought Typh was Penguin. Remember me defending him on the "He's not THAT nub?" Yea. I wasn't that nub either and I'm Queen Nub. :noble:

I still don't understand why Penguin had so much paranoia at the start of the game. Like for real - he was the least of the inmates. But SO much the topic of conversation at the beginning of the game.

Still DF. You were my spidey buddy for so long...now you are macaroni. :srsnod: :srsnod: :srsnod:

linki- with MP - I don't think I deserved this either, but it fits my pattern of winning one game per year that gets me into the champs game that is willy nilly and hap hazzardly some how not earned but won.

I'm super happy that it happened when I was teammates with SVS. Cuz she rocks my world. Thanks SVS for keeping Team Penguin alive with no powers and nothing to offer as leverage.

You guys. Really. Think about that for a second. Our power resided with me. She netted us a win with NO fucking power. Just her words, her play.

Ya'll should chalk her play up this game as a case study of how a 'nilla civ should play. I kept trying to keep up but couldn't. svs is amazing.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I dunno about Penguin being the least of the inmates, Bane didn't even have so much as a win condition until day four!
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

well...you see how much influence I had on the game. Essentially I won it because SVS likes me and she's such a good player she can win with 'nilla civ conditions.

Bane lived past day 4...so yea...
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

also - I just want to add that all things concidered Dom played an amazing game.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 336
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I just want to add I agree about Dom. Amazing game for a head baddie. I would have suspected others for that role before suspecting Dom.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 11

Post by Ricochet »

Isn't he like a baddie role magnet, lately? :p
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Sorry, Bea, I didn't realize it would bother you that much. :( In Mafia I don't consider anybody off limits, I wouldn't feel like I'm playing fair that way.

You did suspect me a bit, but my main fear at that point was Scotty, since he'd come up with that accurate case on me. But I figured it would be much too obvious to take him out. You were just the right mix of not voicing support for me but also not having gone hard after me.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Typhoony wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote: If Typhoony's guess is incorrect, the first letter of the first word in each sentence of his posts for the next day must spell "E-N-Y-G-M-A" and once he's spelled that out, he cannot add anything to his post.

For example:

Everything is awesoome. Now, what time is it? You'd think I'd know the answer to this riddle, wouldn't you? Not the case, I assure you! Anyway, off I go.
I never guessed, I still got cursed. Also you example does not spell out Enygma nub[/quote]
Not guessing is the same as getting it wrong. Nub.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MacDougall wrote:Oh I didn't win because I needed Robin dead. Oh well. I'm a true hero blah blah blah.

I didn't google your riddle, I just saw three and hands and was like ... that's a watch.
Hah :scared:

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

bea wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Here's my first riddle, and probably my best tbqh.

Send this to Matt:

Here's a riddle for you! No cheating now, or you'll end up a corpse. I'll be keeping tabs on you, so solve it quickly. Remember, you're in my house now so we're playing by my rules.

I've got wings like a bat, but don't wait.
I've got the walk of a cat, but no gait.

What am I?
Answer:
The answer to the riddle is "A stage" The wings of a stage are where actors and tech crew "wait". Most stages also have a cat walk (walk of a cat). It's also important that you send the WHOLE message, because there are several hints in the first half of the message (cheating, corpse, tabs, house, and playing are all technical terms associated with theatre)

For Matt's curse since he failed to solve this riddle, I made him quote Shakespeare plays. Which was intended to be a hint as to the answer of the riddle.
That is brilliant!!!

As far as a flat out curse goes, I loved it as I read it. OMG - so much Shakespeare fun. For realizies. BEST curse ever. As opposed to your brother's "quote all the ghosts in A Christmas Carol in sequential order." WORST curse ever.

awe...fuck. I should have known. Both of you be damn literate.

Don't know what matt was going on about how we had to help him continue on to be able to solve it, looks like you gave him everything he needed. If only he had eyes to see.

You were a good ed nigma. :D[/quote]

Thanks.

I forgot to mention I also added that if anyone guessed the play he was quoting he had to switch plays and vote for the person who got him all the way through all 30 something plays :P

ImageImage
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 261

Post by sig »

Dom why did you guys kill me. After the moment we shared in Star Wars you should've let me live. :P

Also thanks for the game Epi and LC it was fun.
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

So Sorsha's the one who poisoned me Night 1...

Revenge is a bitch, Sorsha. :feb:

Just kidding, I don't really revenge target. But still... that was a jerk move. :P
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 150

Post by Epignosis »

You guys do realize that the poisoning was fake, right?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/

Return to “Previous Jobs”