Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Grasslands [Game Thread]

Post by Thunal33 »

nutella wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:59 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:56 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:54 pm I am exaggerating a bit when I say sloonei was lolcatting, but he really did not post any serious content and seemed completely flippant about the night vote. He really felt detached in the way a deflated scum would.
Why would he be deflated? Town was yeeted.
Because he knew carotte's flip would cement him as the next priority suspect? I feel like that's pretty obvious
If he knew that all along why did he push for Carotte's elim? Why would scum!Sloonei be content with a status quo that heavily implicates him as scum after the Carotte town flip he knew would happen? And I just kind of feel like Sloonei would take more pride in his scum game than this and make more effort to get the suspicion off of him if he's scum, while as town he might want to address it but let his towniness speak for himself (projecting what I would do onto Sloonei since I don't know him).
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 219

Post by staypositivefriend »

initial impressions from reading the QT are that it reflects nicely on nutella and jagged and poorly on sloonei
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 94
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

[mention]Dyslexicon[/mention] What do you think of changing the thread title each phase for easier reference? As in, the title would now be something like Grasslands [Game Thread - Day 2].
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Thunal33 wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:40 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:39 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:34 pm Dont tell me u DMd her rofl
No, I just wanted to try a weird trap and see if Hally had access to the treehouse from scumchat.
I did not link it, I wanted Hally to say something like "yeah I skimmed it" so that I could potentially catch them.
is it weird that i townread this?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 275
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:33 pm initial impressions from reading the QT are that it reflects nicely on nutella and jagged and poorly on sloonei
what was i supposed to have said in there?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:33 pm initial impressions from reading the QT are that it reflects nicely on nutella and jagged and poorly on sloonei
What do you think of post #45 from Alison?
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:36 pm
No, I just wanted to try a weird trap and see if Hally had access to the treehouse from scumchat.
I did not link it, I wanted Hally to say something like "yeah I skimmed it" so that I could potentially catch them.
Why?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

For my own sanity, can you quote which post linked the treehouse QT? Because I can't find it.
or maybe you were caught in the same way I was hoping to catch Hally? Don't think so but would be funny
ImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Sloonei wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:36 pm
what was i supposed to have said in there?
you said exactly four lines, and all of them were jokes/filler. i'm not expecting you to go into some ultra tryhard mode during the night phase but i think it is weird that you didn't feel the need to interrogate/question anything happening in that QT - there were a LOT of reads being thrown out and a lot of things happening, and you don't strike me as the kind of player that stays silent in the midst of all of that. i think you would take that as a moment to dive in and get more reads
Thunal33 wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:38 pm
What do you think of post #45 from Alison?
it didn't tell me anything about your slot that i didn't already know, and none of the specific posts that alison made about you resonated with me. but i actually did think one of her points about hally warrants some exploration. there is some inconsistency from hally with their stance on triple voting that i really want them to clarify. i'm not saying that i scumread hally, but the point was legitimate enough to make me want clarification

Sloonei wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:38 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:36 pm
Why?
it's such a hyper-specific reaction test that i genuinely think scum might have a hard time faking it
Thunal33 wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:41 pm
For my own sanity, can you quote which post linked the treehouse QT? Because I can't find it.
or maybe you were caught in the same way I was hoping to catch Hally? Don't think so but would be funny
it was in this post:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:06 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:03 pm @JaggedJimmyJay, I don't think Hally is going to be available to answer your thing for a while, and I think you should weigh that with the priority of providing spf the context of the night chat.
I mean hell, if Hally is mafia then they already have a link in their chat. Hally don't click on this until you answer the previous query.

but also, im caught mafia :(
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 420

Post by tutuu »

Definitely at least 1 maf in hally-alison-thun imo. Alison and thunal both sussed hally for putting themselves in the grassland, hally proactively sussed someone for putting them in the grassland as wifom. So it would be surprising if all 3 are town, and mafia would put hally there without seemingly taking advantage of it
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine (i dont want any part of the mechanics or voting or whatever)
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:46 pm you said exactly four lines, and all of them were jokes/filler. i'm not expecting you to go into some ultra tryhard mode during the night phase but i think it is weird that you didn't feel the need to interrogate/question anything happening in that QT - there were a LOT of reads being thrown out and a lot of things happening, and you don't strike me as the kind of player that stays silent in the midst of all of that. i think you would take that as a moment to dive in and get more reads
Like I said to nutella, I was doing other things for most of the night phase. I didn't feel the need to say anything, and when I poked my head in it seemed like bickering about Day 1 votes.

Why do you think Hally was sent to the grasslands?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tutuu wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:46 pm Definitely at least 1 maf in hally-alison-thun imo. Alison and thunal both sussed hally for putting themselves in the grassland, hally proactively sussed someone for putting them in the grassland as wifom. So it would be surprising if all 3 are town, and mafia would put hally there without seemingly taking advantage of it
Just so I am clear: are you suggesting that Hally was sent to the grasslands as some sort of WIFOM ploy by the mafia team, either Hally being mafia and doing it intentionally, or Hally being town sent to grasslands so that mafia could push that exact theory?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Yes
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tutuu wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:51 pmYes
Why? Whose posts on the subject stand out to you most?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

I said because it doesnt make sense for mafia to put hally there and not take advantage of it
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Sloonei wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:48 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:46 pm you said exactly four lines, and all of them were jokes/filler. i'm not expecting you to go into some ultra tryhard mode during the night phase but i think it is weird that you didn't feel the need to interrogate/question anything happening in that QT - there were a LOT of reads being thrown out and a lot of things happening, and you don't strike me as the kind of player that stays silent in the midst of all of that. i think you would take that as a moment to dive in and get more reads
Like I said to nutella, I was doing other things for most of the night phase. I didn't feel the need to say anything, and when I poked my head in it seemed like bickering about Day 1 votes.

now that the night is over and you can look back at the quicktopic, do you get anything from it? does it impact ur reads at all? because it definitely wasn't just bickering even if bickering was involved - reading through it made me change my own position a couple of times, and im surprised to hear that it didnt do the same for you unless you outright skipped it

also, i am honestly not sure, and i also don't particularly care right now. hally theorized during the night that it could be that the mafia wants to set up a tinfoil on them to make them look worse after carotte flipped town - im trying not to put too much stock into theories regardless because it ultimately just boils down to wifom
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tutuu wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:54 pm I said because it doesnt make sense for mafia to put hally there and not take advantage of it
What if I said you could be taking advantage of it right now?

Also you did not answer my other question. I am more concerned about that one.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:56 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:54 pm I said because it doesnt make sense for mafia to put hally there and not take advantage of it

lol
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:55 pm

now that the night is over and you can look back at the quicktopic, do you get anything from it? does it impact ur reads at all? because it definitely wasn't just bickering even if bickering was involved - reading through it made me change my own position a couple of times, and im surprised to hear that it didnt do the same for you unless you outright skipped it

also, i am honestly not sure, and i also don't particularly care right now. hally theorized during the night that it could be that the mafia wants to set up a tinfoil on them to make them look worse after carotte flipped town - im trying not to put too much stock into theories regardless because it ultimately just boils down to wifom
I did not spend much time at all analyzing content in the treehouse and I have not looked back at it today. I will probably do that as the day goes on and I need to fill in some gaps. I mostly skimmed things.

What do you think of tutuu's theory re: hally?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tutuu wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:57 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:56 pm

lol
:|
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tutuu laughing at my question is probably town. but that doesn't make me not want to hear her thoughts on the three names she's singling out.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:03 pm tutuu laughing at my question is probably town. but that doesn't make me not want to hear her thoughts on the three names she's singling out.
Neither of them stand out the most, it doesnt make sense to single out just one from the three.

These are the tree names that talked about it in the quicktopic grasslands.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tutuu wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:08 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:03 pm tutuu laughing at my question is probably town. but that doesn't make me not want to hear her thoughts on the three names she's singling out.
Neither of them stand out the most, it doesnt make sense to single out just one from the three.
Why not?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

[mention]nutella[/mention] sorry for making u feel bad. I like u very much and i view u as a friend. Fwiw i too was feeling bad. i hope uve noticed im showing that i wanna bury the tomahawk. So later on if u choose to elaborate what u meant by "tutuu was forcing a narrative in quick topic" please choose your words with caution so as to not excavate it; otherwise on my end im done feeling angry about it

Also @ everyone yall havent seen me scum but for fairness sake i wanna point out that i would have no qualms faking emotion and frustration as scum; i mean i wouldnt lie that my mommy died or whatever but it is easily within my scum range to display all the emotion ive displayed this game, i give u my word on that. I would not recommend townreading me for it
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:10 pm
Why not?
Dude i dont need to defend why i dont think it makes sense. U are the one being inquisitive about it. U are the proactive one. U are the initiator. It falls on u to tell me why it makes sense
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tutuu wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:21 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:10 pm
Why not?
Dude i dont need to defend why i dont think it makes sense. U are the one being inquisitive about it. U are the proactive one. U are the initiator. It falls on u to tell me why it makes sense
tutuu I think you are town. You have introduced a theory. I wanted you to go into more depth about it. I assumed you would have more to say about it. I am just looking for any sort of follow-up. If I put a gun to your head and told you that one of those three is mafia, who would you say it is?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

I would defiantly look you in the eyes and told you to pull the trigger. I'm not afraid of death.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

I dont know who is most likely mafia
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Independently im scumreading thunal > alison > hally, separate from the grassland thing
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 233
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

If anyone wishes to do the spiritual votes this round, mine is presently on Alison.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

tutuu wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:28 pm Independently im scumreading thunal > alison > hally, separate from the grassland thing
Can you elaborate more on why you suspect me? Also I read the tree house completely (I dislike when emotions run high in mafia games so I didn't really want to read all of it) and my takeaway is that nutella is likely town from it. She can go back into my townread pile with you, SPF, and JJJ.
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I want to read nutella as a civilian, and I am afraid to do so because she only seems to trust me when she's evil. :meany:
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Thunal33 wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:31 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:28 pm Independently im scumreading thunal > alison > hally, separate from the grassland thing
Can you elaborate more on why you suspect me? Also I read the tree house completely (I dislike when emotions run high in mafia games so I didn't really want to read all of it) and my takeaway is that nutella is likely town from it. She can go back into my townread pile with you, SPF, and JJJ.
Idk u feel scummy to me and a lot of other peeps seem to feel the same. Its not that i think ur that scummy im just confidently townreading other ppl and u got the short end of the stick sorry girl
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

From a classical POE perspective, we'd presently need a pool of five. Congruently we'd need five non-self civilians. Can we get there? I have comfortable town reads on:

SPF
tutuu

Well, shit. That's as far as I get right now. If I allow myself to give more generous town credit and trust vaguer instincts, then I would go with Hally and nutella. This doesn't leave me feeling great about the state of the game. Very general takes otherwise:

Thunal -- I think she seems town, and am hesitant to pull the trigger on that read given the degree of controversy she has inspired in the game. Gun to my head though they're innocent.

Nanook -- I have no "complaints", but his is not a post history that presents any challenges to the mafia alignment. So I can't get there right now.

Long Con -- Same problem but more pronounced. All I can say in Long Con's favor is "he's usually in this position", but to trust that is gambler's fallacy-adjacent and unwise. From a pure POE perspective I cannot town read him.

Sloonei -- Conflicted between flippant/brazen low energy and the fact that his actual posts usually seem okay when they exist. He isn't "low presence", as his post count is among the leaders, but I cannot claim to feel the confidence here that I usually feel. The presence and post count don't feel parallel.

Martin -- I have some concerns. Their tone seems okay, but often in posts that don't progress the hunt in a significant way. So I don't think it's wise to give a lot of credit on that basis.

Alison -- I have taken issue enough times that I can't continue to give a long leash. Concerns.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 238
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:45 pm From a classical POE perspective, we'd presently need a pool of five. Congruently we'd need five non-self civilians. Can we get there? I have comfortable town reads on:

SPF
tutuu

Well, shit. That's as far as I get right now. If I allow myself to give more generous town credit and trust vaguer instincts, then I would go with Hally and nutella.
I would like your thoughts on Tutuu, if possible.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 131
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Tutu/Martin/[one of jay/sloonei possibly both depends on how their reads on each other develop]/...maybe nutes maybe SPF—think they’re not both scum, not sure if they’re both town. Thunal seems townie but I haven’t done research so idk.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Also [mention]tutuu[/mention]

What are your thoughts on Alison in detail?
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Sloonei wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:58 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:55 pm

I did not spend much time at all analyzing content in the treehouse and I have not looked back at it today. I will probably do that as the day goes on and I need to fill in some gaps. I mostly skimmed things.

What do you think of tutuu's theory re: hally?
it feels like tutuu's theory basically boils down to: "hally was sent to the grasslands by the mafia due to wifom, and hally could still be mafia". isn't that self-explanatory? what reason would mafia have to send someone to the grasslands other than wifom? does it benefit them at all? i view trying to get reads through who gets sent to the grasslands as being simiilar to trying to get reads throught nightkill analysis - it really does not serve much utility because youre just doing guesswork at a thought process that's impossible for you to see
staypositivefriend
Hitman

MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:02 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:45 pm From a classical POE perspective, we'd presently need a pool of five. Congruently we'd need five non-self civilians. Can we get there? I have comfortable town reads on:

SPF
tutuu

Well, shit. That's as far as I get right now. If I allow myself to give more generous town credit and trust vaguer instincts, then I would go with Hally and nutella.
what's your plan to solve the game today? who do u feel the most comfortable w/being town right now?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

SPF
tutuu

I am pretty sure you have had me as your top townread whole game - why are u asking him about me?

And about alison - i wrote it out in the quick topic, and 2-3 posts about her today if u wanna control + f alison. Sorry im on phone i cant copy paste everything, and i definitely dont feel like rewritinf everything

Caveat that I’m not sure how many scum teams think this way but

It’s almost always better for scum in that situation to send town unless SPF is mafia. So very good chance that Hally and SPF are aligned, and because carot was shot and flipped green, very good chance they’re both town.

Caveat that I’m not sure how many teams think this way, so it’s not like...not 100% locked in. But high likelihood imo.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i didnt get to point this out yesterday but i think it's hilarious that below carotte's cute avatar of a wholesome bunny, her automated username role was: "DRUG DEALER"
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:07 pm

SPF
tutuu

what's your plan to solve the game today? who do u feel the most comfortable w/being town right now?
I'm having *some* second thoughts about Tutuu and Jagged, and would like their answers to my 2 questions above.

Provided that I don't feel like something is off only then will I look more into the whole Hally + Thunal + Alison messes.

Right now something doesn't feel right to me, and while I do realize that's a similar feeling I had for Nova, one of the things I've said earlier on this game is I've been debating between more "methodical" and more "gut" play.

I want to lean on my gut a bit here again.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:04 pm Tutu/Martin/[one of jay/sloonei possibly both depends on how their reads on each other develop]/...maybe nutes maybe SPF—think they’re not both scum, not sure if they’re both town. Thunal seems townie but I haven’t done research so idk.
That is a lot of names, nooky.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Sloonei wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:13 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:04 pm Tutu/Martin/[one of jay/sloonei possibly both depends on how their reads on each other develop]/...maybe nutes maybe SPF—think they’re not both scum, not sure if they’re both town. Thunal seems townie but I haven’t done research so idk.
Town cores are hard sometimes
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:13 pm
Yea i didnt understand if those are townreads or scumreads
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

tutuu wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:10 pm

SPF
tutuu

I am pretty sure you have had me as your top townread whole game - why are u asking him about me?

And about alison - i wrote it out in the quick topic, and 2-3 posts about her today if u wanna control + f alison. Sorry im on phone i cant copy paste everything, and i definitely dont feel like rewritinf everything
All I've seen is a 'She could be mafia' or 'I could see her being mafia' , but also a lot of past or earlier posts had you town-reading her for "agreeable-ness" (if I recall in one of your readslist)

What happened that makes you put her in the 2nd spot of your indepedent scummy read list? The one with "Thunal > Alison > Hally".
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Martin pls control + f "alison" in the quick topic and the last 2 pages of this thread, i really dont feel like rewriting stuff ive written, im sorry!

It’s a town list lol

Return to “Previous Rackets”