Total votes: 13
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 447
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Re: Grasslands [Game Thread]

Post by Hally »

i gtg but will be able to check in before the deadline

my preferred elimination is still alison and i would like to send one of spf/nut/me to the grasslands
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 185
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Hally wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:23 pm i really don’t like how alison has no sense of urgency. “oh yea if sloonei is town you just eliminate me and have however many chances to find the deepwolves.” we will have ONE chance. and it will be one chance in a F5 scenario that, as tutuu pointed out, is extremely hard to win for town. but alison seems to not care that in the event of a sloonei town flip, her offering herself up as the next one will put us in a near unwinnable situation

i honestly think she’s just manipulating us to get sloonei killed and buy herself an extra day
I am extremely confused about why you believe that F5 with like 3 lock town is a scary or difficult situation. I also don't really think there's a high chance Sloonei would flip town so why would I have any sense of urgency?
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Thunal33 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:02 pm
Hally wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:00 pm i don’t think nut is ~ever a wolf here, thun
I know you don't and nobody else does, so I'm trying to shift my focus away from Nut's alignment and focus on finding another suspect that's a little more consensus so that town has a higher chance of winning.
ok, carry on
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 275
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

If it's not Alison, Martin becomes the most obvious suspect.

Beyond that, nanook and tutuu are the names that feel the least stable.

After them, we are getting into the towncore at its coriest. I don't have time to do a bunch more ISOs. I can skim some stuff though.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 313

Post by Thunal33 »

Where can I find Martin's town games?
ImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

Like everyone is running around like a headless chicken screaming about how the game is lost, tinfoiling, paranoia, incoming F5, I don't see it. There's still a very high chance Sloonei flips scum. Like why are we acting like he's already flipped town
Alison

Post by Alison »

Also how does it make sense to exe Martin in a situation where I have flipped green and you know my read on him was in good faith
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Alison wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:02 pm
Hally wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:23 pm i really don’t like how alison has no sense of urgency. “oh yea if sloonei is town you just eliminate me and have however many chances to find the deepwolves.” we will have ONE chance. and it will be one chance in a F5 scenario that, as tutuu pointed out, is extremely hard to win for town. but alison seems to not care that in the event of a sloonei town flip, her offering herself up as the next one will put us in a near unwinnable situation

i honestly think she’s just manipulating us to get sloonei killed and buy herself an extra day
I am extremely confused about why you believe that F5 with like 3 lock town is a scary or difficult situation. I also don't really think there's a high chance Sloonei would flip town so why would I have any sense of urgency?
if you are town, i think you’re overconfident

also we won’t have three lock town in f5
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Alison wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:04 pm Like everyone is running around like a headless chicken screaming about how the game is lost, tinfoiling, paranoia, incoming F5, I don't see it. There's still a very high chance Sloonei flips scum. Like why are we acting like he's already flipped town
Alternatively, why are you the only one sitting here not panicking, acting with complete assurance that your read on me is correct?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

tutuu wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:40 pm at least it wont be standard f5 where i can throw with my horrible reads. we will lose due to scum copy pasting their pre-written vote faster. and i get to feel less personally responsible and guilty
Can you like explain the mechanics of this to me? I don't understand why you seem to think that scum gets auto victory if they get into the Grasslands at FX
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Alison wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:04 pm Also how does it make sense to exe Martin in a situation where I have flipped green and you know my read on him was in good faith
if we get to a f5 with you and sloonei flipping green, you will have been wrong about sloonei being scum soooo. your reads can be wrong. you are fallible like anyone else
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

i don’t know why you think that i should treat your read on martin like gospel when you’ve never played with him before, alison. and if you are town you should consider that people may not follow your reads when you die and stop being so complacent
Alison

Post by Alison »

Hally wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:05 pm

Ok Hally. Put yourself in my shoes. What exactly does Alison, knowing she is town, fear here? Like why exactly do you think town Alison here would fear Sloonei flipping town? I have every reason to believe Sloonei will flip scum, every reason to believe the vote on Sloonei is correct, and it's not like endgame is an autowin for mafia either, town can easily still get there and win in the endgame.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

ok bye for reeeeal
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Alison wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:09 pm
Hally wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:05 pm

Ok Hally. Put yourself in my shoes. What exactly does Alison, knowing she is town, fear here? Like why exactly do you think town Alison here would fear Sloonei flipping town? I have every reason to believe Sloonei will flip scum, every reason to believe the vote on Sloonei is correct, and it's not like endgame is an autowin for mafia either, town can easily still get there and win in the endgame.
the mechanics of the game make a f5 win very hard to pull off. town would have to have flawless execution
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 327
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Alison wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:06 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:40 pm at least it wont be standard f5 where i can throw with my horrible reads. we will lose due to scum copy pasting their pre-written vote faster. and i get to feel less personally responsible and guilty
Can you like explain the mechanics of this to me? I don't understand why you seem to think that scum gets auto victory if they get into the Grasslands at FX
If we fail to put both scum in the grasslands, and there's one scum and one town in the treehouse, it comes down to who votes first. We just have to ensure we put both scum in the grassland *and* correctly vote for the one town in it.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Alison

Post by Alison »

Hally wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:09 pm i don’t know why you think that i should treat your read on martin like gospel when you’ve never played with him before, alison. and if you are town you should consider that people may not follow your reads when you die and stop being so complacent
Complacent about what exactly? Am I supposed to run around fearing some imaginary future that has a 5% chance of existing? You are seriously panicking for no reason and you need to calm down. "The end is near" rhetoric helps nobody regardless of anyone's alignment.
Alison

Post by Alison »

nutella wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:11 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:06 pm
If we fail to put both scum in the grasslands, and there's one scum and one town in the treehouse, it comes down to who votes first. We just have to ensure we put both scum in the grassland *and* correctly vote for the one town in it.
I don't think that's how the game actually works unless Dizzy confirms it?

Like it doesn't seem realistic to me that the setup is designed to reward posting first in F5, that's just silly.
Alison

Post by Alison »

[mention]Dyslexicon[/mention] how does an F5 situation play out?
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Alison wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:11 pm
Hally wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:09 pm i don’t know why you think that i should treat your read on martin like gospel when you’ve never played with him before, alison. and if you are town you should consider that people may not follow your reads when you die and stop being so complacent
Complacent about what exactly? Am I supposed to run around fearing some imaginary future that has a 5% chance of existing? You are seriously panicking for no reason and you need to calm down. "The end is near" rhetoric helps nobody regardless of anyone's alignment.
complacent about sloonei being mafia. i do mot believe the chance he’s town is only five percent

ok bye, seriously
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

ask dizzy privately if you want clarification
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

alison how can you tell us we’re panicking for no reason and we can easily win in f5 when you don’t even know how it works? this is what i mean. if you are town, you are over confident
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

These are just a few posts mentioning LC from tutuu's ISO:
tutuu wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:40 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:35 pmGroovy?
wait u rly dont know groovy? ur between gen X and millenials right. interesting u never heard of it. it means, like. swag

i wanna townread the L to the C cuz he seems very very preoccupied with expanding his slang vocabulary. i vibe with it (like i can empathize with posting itt whatever u want and not caring if ppl might not townread u when u rand town)

its a bit of a stretch logically thinking but i emotionally speaking it feesl good about making the read so here we go
tutuu wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:20 am Tutuu
Nutella
Alison
Long Con
Hally

Sloonei

Sorry martin and thunal i havent been paying much attention to u cuz we re stranges and im cautious to give reads on ppl i have no experience with. I will try eventually but i will be very low confident about it

I might groan and force myself to read some walls cuz i wanna read more about carotte, i was nodding along the 2-3 sentences i managed to catch from alisons posts about her being scum as i was skimming over
tutuu wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:19 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:18 pm then the mafia would choose to send another mafia so that they could subvert the democratic process and yeet a town member that was supposed to be safe.
the ppl in the grassland dont choose who dies by themselves, they all point a gun at each other and us from the treehouse (the big group) choose which gun gets the real bullet

long con pretty towny if i saw so myself for the derpclear, i think he was already towny!
tutuu wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:36 pm tutuu goat says lc is town
tutuu wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:37 pm tutuu goat regrets not defending lc and caving in to sheep the scumreads
They are chummy from the beginning and tutuu maintains a town read on him through Day 2, but does not stand in the way of his elimination. On the one hand, that's a very limp position for a partner to take. "I think he's town, but you guys go ahead" wins you no credit for when your partner flips. Also the early "groovy" thing is a bizarre misunderstanding that doesn't necessarily have to mean they're not aligned, but there is something of a fundamental lack of understanding of LC's mindset from tutuu there, which suggests to me that they are not at all on the same page and that is less likely to happen if they are partners.

This was not a thorough inspection by any means, but my gut tells me tutuu is still town.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[VOTE: alison] aubergine
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:05 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:04 pm Like everyone is running around like a headless chicken screaming about how the game is lost, tinfoiling, paranoia, incoming F5, I don't see it. There's still a very high chance Sloonei flips scum. Like why are we acting like he's already flipped town
Alternatively, why are you the only one sitting here not panicking, acting with complete assurance that your read on me is correct?
Give me one good reason for me to believe that things will go wrong. I've done my homework, I know you're the correct vote for today. If it's two deepwolves and we've all been owned then nothing I say or do in this day phase will change that so there's no reason to panic. If it's not two deepwolves then I don't see how you can flip town.

Furthermore, panicking and self-doubt doesn't catch deepwolves; neither does random tinfoil spewed out out of paranoia. What catches deepwolves is calmly clearing the POE, proving there's a deepwolf, and then trying to figure out who in that position is the most likely to be a deepwolf. How does any of the behavior I've seen in the past couple of pages help anyone?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Hally wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:15 pm alison how can you tell us we’re panicking for no reason and we can easily win in f5 when you don’t even know how it works? this is what i mean. if you are town, you are over confident
yeah. her lack of any degree of paranoia is concerning. like the rest of us are worried about the possibility of sloon flipping town and she's just...not. i hope that means she's just right, but it's unsettling atm
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Alison wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:16 pm
Give me one good reason for me to believe that things will go wrong. I've done my homework, I know you're the correct vote for today. If it's two deepwolves and we've all been owned then nothing I say or do in this day phase will change that so there's no reason to panic. If it's not two deepwolves then I don't see how you can flip town.

Furthermore, panicking and self-doubt doesn't catch deepwolves; neither does random tinfoil spewed out out of paranoia. What catches deepwolves is calmly clearing the POE, proving there's a deepwolf, and then trying to figure out who in that position is the most likely to be a deepwolf. How does any of the behavior I've seen in the past couple of pages help anyone?
One good reason is that I am town. No homework required.

Why is everyone else town?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Also not that Alison is framing it as "panic" and "self-doubt" once people start to town-read me. bleh.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

Hally wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:13 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:11 pm
complacent about sloonei being mafia. i do mot believe the chance he’s town is only five percent

ok bye, seriously
Give me one single reason to believe that Sloonei has a high chance of flipping town, knowing that I am town.

Now give me one single reason to believe that town is definitely screwed in the event that Sloonei and I both flip town.

Now after you've given me a reason to believe those things, give me one single reason to believe that panicking and coming up with absurd tinfoil theories about nutella being scum is going to change the outcome of the day phase or vote in a way that alters the % that Sloonei gets exed as town or that town loses in the event both Sloonei and I flip town.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Alison wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:16 pm

building worlds and analyzing possible deepwolves ahead of time is not harmful and is even helpful to start early when more townies are still alive???? like come on
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

it's not about changing the outcome of today it's about being prepared for future days and allowing people to contribute to that preparation before they die
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Alison

Post by Alison »

nutella wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:18 pm
Hally wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:15 pm alison how can you tell us we’re panicking for no reason and we can easily win in f5 when you don’t even know how it works? this is what i mean. if you are town, you are over confident
yeah. her lack of any degree of paranoia is concerning. like the rest of us are worried about the possibility of sloon flipping town and she's just...not. i hope that means she's just right, but it's unsettling atm
I mean I've said this like five thousand times but how does paranoia help here

Like let's say I go "oh shit what if Sloonei is town shit shit shit let's flash wagon tutuu"

Even disregarding my well-known meta for never engaging in flash wagons, do you think this kind of thing can actually be pushed through? And if it can't then why exactly should I be paranoid right now when to me the correct vote today and the outcome of the day seem predetermined and I have a very good reason to believe that both of them will likely lead to good outcomes?
Alison

Post by Alison »

nutella wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:21 pm it's not about changing the outcome of today it's about being prepared for future days and allowing people to contribute to that preparation before they die
I mean if what you want from me is "Alison's theories about who the deepwolves are" I have already told you my thoughts on that and who I think have the most deepwolf equity. The way you people are handling EOD is extremely counter-productive. I've never believed in tinfoil reads and I've never believed in abruptly changing the vote target EOD when the outcome of the day looks set.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:19 pm Also not that Alison is framing it as "panic" and "self-doubt" once people start to town-read me. bleh.
I mean it's true. People are so afraid of the possibility of losing the game that they'd rather write about nutella being scum, or how mafia is going to destroy us with their prewritten vote post in F5, rather than like, just figuring out who has the highest possibility of flipping scum here and voting them.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

we're not talking about a sudden cfd or something. that's not ok the table. we're talking about what to do if we're wrong. you refuse to even consider it's possible.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nanook and LC at a glance:
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:19 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:18 pm Maybe I misunderstand. I thought you were saying that, if the group sends a town and a mafia, then the mafia would choose to send another mafia so that they could subvert the democratic process and yeet a town member that was supposed to be safe.
That is not what I was saying and is a gross misunderstanding of how the game mechanics work
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:04 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:51 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:44 pmHaving me all yellow is super lazy dude
Yeah... at the very least, three posts could be said to have wolf equity with Sloonei:
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:12 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:10 pm hally/sloonei actually always contains at least 1 wolf here
Both lock town now
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:23 am
nutella wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:21 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:20 am Hello I’m way behind

Have we decided to give me the gun yet, and if not have we decided to give it to sloonei yet?
who's mafia?
You know I hate this question literally every time someone replies to a post of mine asking a question with “who’s mafia” instead of just answering my question

So from now on I’m going to reply to it with some version of “you motherfucka” k thx
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:14 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:13 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:04 pm Tutu/Martin/[one of jay/sloonei possibly both depends on how their reads on each other develop]/...maybe nutes maybe SPF—think they’re not both scum, not sure if they’re both town. Thunal seems townie but I haven’t done research so idk.
That is a lot of names, nooky.
Town cores are hard sometimes
Not strong I know. Other than these, I do see what JJJ means with all the yellow. Your interactions are lean, there's not much there to connect with other players.
I should be pretty clearly not teamed with Nutella at a bare minimum
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:35 pm And [VOTE: LC] aubergine
This was thoroughly underwhelming. Nanook was the first person to respond to LC's "derpclear" post by the looks of it (and I think LC's post was a response to nanook in the first place?). The exchange about Nanook's viability with various hypothetical partners is a bit odd and... kind of out of place. I could see it as theater between teammates.
Nanook voted for LC yesterday, but i don't know where it fell in the scheme of the wagons.

I can see this as LC's teammate.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Alison wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:24 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:19 pm Also not that Alison is framing it as "panic" and "self-doubt" once people start to town-read me. bleh.
I mean it's true. People are so afraid of the possibility of losing the game that they'd rather write about nutella being scum, or how mafia is going to destroy us with their prewritten vote post in F5, rather than like, just figuring out who has the highest possibility of flipping scum here and voting them.
I don't think this is an accurate reflection of what is happening right now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

nutella wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 pm we're not talking about a sudden cfd or something. that's not ok the table. we're talking about what to do if we're wrong. you refuse to even consider it's possible.
Not only is this not true (I gave you an actual % number of how probable I believe I am to be wrong here), I have also given you my thoughts on what to do if we're wrong. What's the issue?
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Maybe Sloonei is just scum. Hopefully Sloonei is just scum. There's some W/W equity there with LC and I'd sooner vote Sloonei than Alison.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I think the way Alison approached her read on Sloonei is really towny and honestly makes me feel a little better about the odds of him flipping scum.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

If Sloonei does flip town, who do you think the scum team would be?
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Thunal33 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:28 pm I think the way Alison approached her read on Sloonei is really towny and honestly makes me feel a little better about the odds of him flipping scum.
explain
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I am unclear on what the actual case against me is. I know that I was underwhelming relative to my usual self on Days 1 and 2, but I don't think that merits all the votes that I have right now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

Thunal33 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:29 pm
My guess is nanook/tutuu in that world. In that scenario I'd be exed next, which is fine and correct play, and then after that you'll have proven there's two deepwolves so you have to figure out who's the least towncleared. Which is nanook and tutuu (assuming my read on Martin is correct, which I believe it is right now). There's nothing indicating they aren't teammates. Obviously you probably don't want to sleepwalk exe in F5 and you'll have to do your own solving after I'm dead but like if you put a gun to my head and asked me who's the most likely scum team I'd say it's probably them.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

if it weren't for the idiosyncrasies of this setup, I would be clearing sloonei rn for actually trying to solve as his legacy when his elimination is certain. but it could be that he just sees some slim chance of convincing the gun holder to shoot the other person he (as mafia) chooses to send to the grassland, so it's a last ditch effort. but it really just feels like he's genuinely trying to help town on his way out

sigh
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Alison wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:34 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:29 pm
My guess is nanook/tutuu in that world. In that scenario I'd be exed next, which is fine and correct play, and then after that you'll have proven there's two deepwolves so you have to figure out who's the least towncleared. Which is nanook and tutuu (assuming my read on Martin is correct, which I believe it is right now). There's nothing indicating they aren't teammates. Obviously you probably don't want to sleepwalk exe in F5 and you'll have to do your own solving after I'm dead but like if you put a gun to my head and asked me who's the most likely scum team I'd say it's probably them.
If you are town and the game follows the path you are assuming it will over this phase and the next, then we are at a 3vs2 lylo. Does that not concern you? You are acting like that is an ideal spot to be in or something.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:34 pm if it weren't for the idiosyncrasies of this setup, I would be clearing sloonei rn for actually trying to solve as his legacy when his elimination is certain. but it could be that he just sees some slim chance of convincing the gun holder to shoot the other person he (as mafia) chooses to send to the grassland, so it's a last ditch effort. but it really just feels like he's genuinely trying to help town on his way out

sigh
I have zero expectations of surviving the night if I am sent to the grasslands.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

fwiw it may just be alison’s personality to not freak out or doubt herself much. she is very logic oriented and perhaps doesn’t concern herself with “what if’s” because they don’t logically make sense to her to consider

this is a plausible explanation for her behavior that isn’t “alison is a wolf”
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:32 pm I am unclear on what the actual case against me is. I know that I was underwhelming relative to my usual self on Days 1 and 2, but I don't think that merits all the votes that I have right now.
heh this kind of post does make me feel better again bc he keeps saying he doesn't think he deserves the degree of suspicion he has received which I just plain cannot believe he doesn't see why he's the top candidate and has been for a while

like yes he has put in real effort today but he came in today knowing full well that he was the most consensus suspect and justifiably so
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

nutella wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:34 pm if it weren't for the idiosyncrasies of this setup, I would be clearing sloonei rn for actually trying to solve as his legacy when his elimination is certain. but it could be that he just sees some slim chance of convincing the gun holder to shoot the other person he (as mafia) chooses to send to the grassland, so it's a last ditch effort. but it really just feels like he's genuinely trying to help town on his way out

sigh
sloonei knows damn well he’s dying and isn’t convincing the gun holder to shoot the other person

i think you’re jumping through hoops to convince yourself he’s mafia

Return to “Previous Rackets”