Posts in topic: 290
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Felt Mafia 2 [Day 3]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Quin wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:So far it's been nothing. Instead I have received a pile of votes, been told I am trying to control the thread, and left in a state of total confusion. I am literally begging everyone else to share their perspective on the matter.
This desperate tone meshes with that idea.
You are approaching Matt levels of tinfoil sir. Do whatever you think is best.

The desperation is a reflection of my extreme frustration that nobody was giving me decent feedback about my LC case despite my repeated requests.
You keep calling all my stuff tinfoil in this game. And especially in this case, that's definitely not true. It's a pretty cut and dry circumstance in this case.
Yeah I think it's major tinfoil. Of course you disagree, it's in your head. Maybe after the game we can talk about tinfoil theory.

It's okay. Civilians do it all the time.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 21

Post by DrWilgy »

Ok, here's an issue.

"I wanna lynch Wilgy because he's not very vocal"
"I wanna lynch Wilgy because he's now vocal"

Eloh, Boomslang and Scotty can I please have context as to how I'm forcing posts or suspicion unrelated to my post count?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote:@JJJ, I've skimmed your ISO and I'm not sure any more. I've been tonal tunnelling it seems. Llama "seems ok to you" but why? Is this a null or a positive read? What is the primary reason for this read?
I'd lean in the civilian direction for llama. He doesn't have the evidence to support him that some others do, but I think his posts do "look okay" at face value. I think I view him somewhat similarly to how others are viewing LC -- I don't really see the case.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 148
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Quin wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I told you exactly what my item is an how I used it. I am not Mr. Gambit. Believe me or don't, but lynching me today will prove to be a waste of everyone's time. I guess the one silver lining is that it'd force everyone to then consider the civilian explanation I have attached to my decision, because it was the dang truth.
Would you a consider a no lynch today a terrible thing?
Yes.

No lynches are shit in 97% of circumstances. The civilians learn nothing or close to nothing.
And we had one yesterday. Double-nothing learned.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote:Ok, here's an issue.

Eloh, Boomslang and Scotty can I please have context as to how I'm forcing posts or suspicion unrelated to my post count?
I have one question, Wilgy. Your initial take on LC/JJJ was that I look worse, and if I end up being a civilian he looks null. Then at my request for a GTH decision, you went with bad on LC (if I am a civilian) because you don't think we're on the same team.

What inspires that perspective, and what drew you to it in GTH mode but not when you called him null?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Who's up for a Made lynch?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Who's up for a Made lynch?
I would consider him to be on the shortlist.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 31

Post by Boomslang »

My suspicion of you has nothing to do with your level of posts—I tend to be a quite player too. I also don't think you're forcing posts or suspicion. I do think you're casting a really wide net in an effort to look like you're contributing. As has already been pointed out about the below:
DrWilgy wrote: My top 3 suspects are Llama, JJJ and idk. (content cut)
INH, LC and Quin can I have you 3 let me know full reads on the other 2 in this group?
Niju, Marmot, and Epi can I have you 3 let me know full reads on the other 2 in this group?
That's mentioning at least eight separate players in a single post, with relatively little rationale about why. It's player salad, trying to very quickly establish a record with everyone so we feel you've had something to say on them.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Boomslang wrote:player salad
I will be stealing this term in the future.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 266

Post by Quin »

Boomslang wrote:

My suspicion of you has nothing to do with your level of posts—I tend to be a quite player too. I also don't think you're forcing posts or suspicion. I do think you're casting a really wide net in an effort to look like you're contributing. As has already been pointed out about the below:
DrWilgy wrote: My top 3 suspects are Llama, JJJ and idk. (content cut)
INH, LC and Quin can I have you 3 let me know full reads on the other 2 in this group?
Niju, Marmot, and Epi can I have you 3 let me know full reads on the other 2 in this group?
That's mentioning at least eight separate players in a single post, with relatively little rationale about why. It's player salad, trying to very quickly establish a record with everyone so we feel you've had something to say on them.
He did rationalise it. It was a good explanation, too.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin, thoughts on Made?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

None. I wouldn't know he was playing if he wasn't on the tally.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin wrote:None. I wouldn't know he was playing if he wasn't on the tally.
You see that little chat Marmot and I had? :grin:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Quin wrote:None. I wouldn't know he was playing if he wasn't on the tally.
You see that little chat Marmot and I had? :grin:
Link?
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Re: Felt Mafia 2 [Day 1]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Link for Quin

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I think his belief that the suspicion on me is based on my tinfoil theory is a pretty big contradiction.
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 165
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

My only hesitancy for an Elo 2.0 or Made lynch is that they have been literally absent all game (save for one post sometime in the last phase by Made).

I'd like to think that we should have seen some sort of "Confusion" on another player by this point if that role were active. But I have seen no indication of confusion.

I think one of those 2 is Denim Suit. I don't know which.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Wilgy's worst moment is his llama vote. However he did voice suspicion of llama early enough in Day 1 that it preceded the development of the DDL wagon. Wilgy did not talk about DDL on Day 1. It's still a crappy look, but I can at least see why, given his posts prior to EOD, he'd vote for llama over DDL.

Made did not vote on Day 1; he wasn't present. So that's null. On Day 2 he jumped in late and tried to lynch me over Quin. After catching up with 16 pages those were his only thoughts, and those thoughts enabled him to try to kill me. Eh.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Scotty wrote:My only hesitancy for an Elo 2.0 or Made lynch is that they have been literally absent all game (save for one post sometime in the last phase by Made).

I'd like to think that we should have seen some sort of "Confusion" on another player by this point if that role were active. But I have seen no indication of confusion.

Good eye. Looking back:

A Person made no posts in any night phase. Elohcin could be the Denim Suit.

Spacedaisy posted on Night 2 -- unlikely to be the Denim Suit.

Made posted at the very end of Day 2 -- unlikely to be the Denim Suit.

This is all predicated on the notion that the "confusion" is something observable in the thread (like insanification). I dunno what confusion means.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Scotty wrote:My only hesitancy for an Elo 2.0 or Made lynch is that they have been literally absent all game (save for one post sometime in the last phase by Made).

Good eye. Looking back:

A Person made no posts in any night phase. Elohcin could be the Denim Suit.

Spacedaisy posted on Night 2 -- unlikely to be the Denim Suit.

Made posted at the very end of Day 2 -- unlikely to be the Denim Suit.

This is all predicated on the notion that the "confusion" is something observable in the thread (like insanification). I dunno what confusion means.
Right. It could be false info or something like that.

Or. the Denim suit is someone that doesn't like using that type of role. I know for a fact that Dom for exaxmpke doesn't like doing so.

Just because someone posts in the day phase or night phase also doesn't mean they were around to remember to send in their action. :shrug2:

nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

I am behind an absurd number of pages and would like to eat and have an evening where my brain can rest (it's been that kind of day, whew!). So far, I see Eloh has died and replaced A Person, Quin is off the poll, and JJJ claims he has a lynch immunity. Huh.

Will return later after more readings for thoughts and a vote.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I have to leave for the evening. I am going to place my vote on Made.

Stay determined, civilians. :noble:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 185

Post by thellama73 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I have to leave for the evening. I am going to place my vote on Made.

It sounds like you're already gone, but if you're not answer me this:
Earlier you said if you had to vote immediately you would have voted Wilgy. Now you ha e voted Made. What changed for you ebtween those two posts?
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 25

Post by Elohcin »

Sorsha wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Elohcin wrote:I think that y'all need to give me at least day to prove myself, I would hope.
I don't necessarily oppose that notion, but if you were to receive that kind of "extension" it'd be vital that you use it to your fullest advantage. The only read of yours that I have an idea of is Quin; it'd be good to know how you feel about everyone else.
No pressure, right?

Well, after reading through the thread today, I have two suspicions.
#1 is Wilgy. Quiet...quiet...quiet....And then he is here with fire. Makes me wonder if he is bad, was laying low, and then suddenly felt the need to come in and defend himself because his teammates said so.
#2 is Epi. I know I kind of said this, but I replaced in and he was on me before I could post. Really? I understand there is a possibility that someone comes back bad, but don't you think you ought to give them a chance to at least speak first? If he is civ, I would think he would want to at least hear from me. If he is bad, jumping on me before I can even say anything is an amazing opportunity for him because he KNOWS I am no good at defending myself even if I am civ.

I would be willing to vote either Epi, Wilgy, or Quin today.
So if Epi is bad you believe he started the lynch on day one to get rid of his own teammate- DDL?

As much faith as I put into spouse reads of one another the suspicion Epi voiced of you yesterday was strange to me. It wasn't based on anything you've done but on a probability. Or something.... I don't know if I'm conveying what I mean accurately or not. But I think you get what I mean.
He did talk an awful lot about NOT bussing a teammate. So there's that.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

thellama73 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
thellama73 wrote:It's times like this I wish dead civilians could win with their team.
I think that's actually the case in this game. The only civilian win condition mentioned in the OP is "need mafia dead".
Nah, Mongoose more or less left the site before that rule became standard. In her heyday, it was understood that only living civilians win.
Host Clarification Post: Who Wins if Civs Win?

Logan is absolutely right that the last time I played/hosted, the status quo was civilians must survive to win. As of 20 mins ago, I see that's no longer status quo. Since I didn't make the win conditions clearer, all civilians can with the team, dead or alive. All mafia can win with their team, dead or alive. I feel this is the fairest route due to some potential detrimental reliance, it being early enough in the game, and I don't want this to be tooooo much of an artifact of a game.

Thank you for being flexible and (seemingly) having fun even though this game might have some more reliquary components. Please continue to ask for clarification as needed.

I may have made some outdated calls or mechanics, etc., but what I can promise you is that I will be consistent with these decisions to achieve (or to aspire to) parity.

Back to your scheduled lynch, already in progress.

Mirth & muggles,

Your Friendly Neighborhood Mongoose
:Mongoose:

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I have to leave for the evening. I am going to place my vote on Made.

Earlier you said if you had to vote immediately you would have voted Wilgy. Now you ha e voted Made. What changed for you ebtween those two posts?
Will this notion impact your vote?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Elohcin, what do you make of this post?
Epignosis wrote:
Mongoose wrote:What's everyone's favorite soda? I like anything with spices or herbs in it along with a fruit flavor, especially citrus. Blood Orange and Sicilian Lemon are two of my faves.
Beer.

And there's about to be hell to pay.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Mongoose wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
thellama73 wrote:It's times like this I wish dead civilians could win with their team.
I think that's actually the case in this game. The only civilian win condition mentioned in the OP is "need mafia dead".
Nah, Mongoose more or less left the site before that rule became standard. In her heyday, it was understood that only living civilians win.
Host Clarification Post: Who Wins if Civs Win?

Logan is absolutely right that the last time I played/hosted, the status quo was civilians must survive to win. As of 20 mins ago, I see that's no longer status quo. Since I didn't make the win conditions clearer, all civilians can with the team, dead or alive. All mafia can win with their team, dead or alive. I feel this is the fairest route due to some potential detrimental reliance, it being early enough in the game, and I don't want this to be tooooo much of an artifact of a game.

Thank you for being flexible and (seemingly) having fun even though this game might have some more reliquary components. Please continue to ask for clarification as needed.

I may have made some outdated calls or mechanics, etc., but what I can promise you is that I will be consistent with these decisions to achieve (or to aspire to) parity.

Back to your scheduled lynch, already in progress.

Mirth & muggles,

Your Friendly Neighborhood Mongoose
:Mongoose:

:yay: Okay, you can go ahead and lynch me now.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

Not today, because I still think he's telling the truth about immunity, but I am open to lynching JJJ tomorrow depending on how much I like his answer.

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

Not today, because I still think he's telling the truth about immunity, but I am open to lynching JJJ tomorrow depending on how much I like his answer.
:ponder:

I was more interested in the idea of voting between DrWilgy or Made. Does Jay's change in intent impace which one you'd rather lynch more?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Team: I am reading through the posts for the day (in reverse chronological order, weirdly) so if you've asked me a direct question and I've not responded yet, please do me a solid and link/quote your post for me so it shows up as the newest stuff. Thanks!

We had a barbecue in the Legal Dept today and I brought in Llama's Mom's Vinaigrette Tater Salad. It was a hit!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Mongoose wrote: We had a barbecue in the Legal Dept today and I brought in Llama's Mom's Vinaigrette Tater Salad. It was a hit!
It hasn't rotted yet?!?!

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

1 hour to deadline. Time for the votes to start pouring in.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Metalmarsh89 wrote: I was more interested in the idea of voting between DrWilgy or Made. Does Jay's change in intent impace which one you'd rather lynch more?
I am not particularly interested in voting Made right now, but I am interested to hear his answer.

Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 84

Post by Sorsha »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:So, your obviously not made up and totally 100% real lynch exemption will cause a no lynch if you receive the most votes?

Or will the second most vote getter get the noose?
It's an immunity. I assume that would function to result in a no lynch. That's what I've normally seen around here. Do you know of a precedent for the second place thing?
Did you clarify that it's a no-lynch? You got the okay to talk about your prize in the thread but you didn't clarify what would actually happen in the event that you got the most votes when your prize is in play?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote: I was more interested in the idea of voting between DrWilgy or Made. Does Jay's change in intent impace which one you'd rather lynch more?
I am not particularly interested in voting Made right now, but I am interested to hear his answer.
His answer to what?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Yeah I'm entrenched in sound check right now but I will offer two things:
-JJJ had offered a half-hearted desire to lynch Wilgy, then offers an equal-to-less hearted desire to lynch Made, and starts a train there. I think that is a better look for Made tbh. I already don't trust JJJ this game, and would propose that Wilgy may be his teammate.
-Wilgy case into the thread seemingly eager to participate, but i found his posts spend too long asking others what they thought of so-and-so instead of substantive reads. His top 3 were 2 people and "???", which is unnecessary. I think Wilgy is active enough to be submitting kills but very blends this game.

I'm comfortable with my vote there today and his subsequent lynch.

Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

thellama73 wrote:
Mongoose wrote: We had a barbecue in the Legal Dept today and I brought in Llama's Mom's Vinaigrette Tater Salad. It was a hit!
It hasn't rotted yet?!?!
...What??
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Llama, I'll pull a post from you on Day 1.
thellama73 wrote:While I still think Sorsha is the best bet for today, and there has been a lot of good content from the high posters, I urge you all not to forget about the lurkers. What has Elohcin contributed so far? Where the hell is MP? Blooper and Wilgy seem uncharacteristically quiet. Let's put some pressure on these people and not give them a free pass.
Doesn't Made fall into this category? Why are you not particularly interested in lynching him?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Llama, I'll pull a post from you on Day 1.
thellama73 wrote:While I still think Sorsha is the best bet for today, and there has been a lot of good content from the high posters, I urge you all not to forget about the lurkers. What has Elohcin contributed so far? Where the hell is MP? Blooper and Wilgy seem uncharacteristically quiet. Let's put some pressure on these people and not give them a free pass.
Doesn't Made fall into this category? Why are you not particularly interested in lynching him?
It is no longer Day 1. While Made is by no means someone I want to forget about, he's not near the top of my list today. I want to see how Wilgy flips, and also possibly Eloh. I have more reason to suspect them than I have to suspect Made. Of course, if I'm forced to choose between lynching Made and lynching someone I trust, I'll obviously choose Made.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

thellama73 wrote:
It is no longer Day 1. While Made is by no means someone I want to forget about, he's not near the top of my list today. I want to see how Wilgy flips, and also possibly Eloh. I have more reason to suspect them than I have to suspect Made. Of course, if I'm forced to choose between lynching Made and lynching someone I trust, I'll obviously choose Made.
Whatcha waitin for then

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Scotty wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Whatcha waitin for then
I'm sorry, am I keeping you?

insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 97

Post by insertnamehere »

I got tired of waiting.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 30
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Felt Mafia 2 [Day 2]

Post by Made »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Let's talk about Made:
Made wrote:Unless someone can explain any further significance of this argument and LC's response, the interaction feels more like a doubt than an accusation, and that make this argument feel more like one of semantics rather than one of alignment. I'm not really seeing what JJJ's seeing.
Made wrote:I kinda read the original post as tinfoily myself, mostly because Eloh's post didn't seem like a role claim to me.

And having read 16 pages in one sitting, the theory against Quin is kinda lost on me. Is it because of his tinfoil theory??
He made one substantive post, which I've snipped to these pieces. His contribution has been to discount the suspicions presented by other people (my suspicion of Long Con and Elohcin's suspicion of Quin). He was vaguely critical of me here (asserting I was concerned with semantics and not alignment) which lends some support to his eventual decision to vote for me. It's a bit convenient though that his only meaningful post provided him with the rationale necessary to participate in a two-way lynch dynamic between Quin and I.

The highlighted question is a little ick at face value. In his first sentence about Quin, he acknowledged Elohcin's post, and though he didn't think she was roleclaiming this at least evidences that he was aware of that point's existence. So that should tell him that "the case against Quin" consisted of more than just the tinfoil theory.

Also, two question marks. Yikes. :p
I read Eloh 1.0's post, but I missed eloh's suspicion on quin. Also wasn't Quin was the one pushing it as a role claim. But I can't find the post where this all happened.
Pov: you reading my takes
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

I'll most likely be voting for jjj also today. I'd hate to see a no lynch but I'm going to hope that he's lying about either his prize or what happens.

If Wilgy is the second most vote recipient that would be good I think. Hopefully if jay does have immunity it'll just go to the next highest and I've got no reason to believe Wilgy is civ.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Made wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Let's talk about Made:
Made wrote:Unless someone can explain any further significance of this argument and LC's response, the interaction feels more like a doubt than an accusation, and that make this argument feel more like one of semantics rather than one of alignment. I'm not really seeing what JJJ's seeing.
Made wrote:I kinda read the original post as tinfoily myself, mostly because Eloh's post didn't seem like a role claim to me.

And having read 16 pages in one sitting, the theory against Quin is kinda lost on me. Is it because of his tinfoil theory??
He made one substantive post, which I've snipped to these pieces. His contribution has been to discount the suspicions presented by other people (my suspicion of Long Con and Elohcin's suspicion of Quin). He was vaguely critical of me here (asserting I was concerned with semantics and not alignment) which lends some support to his eventual decision to vote for me. It's a bit convenient though that his only meaningful post provided him with the rationale necessary to participate in a two-way lynch dynamic between Quin and I.

The highlighted question is a little ick at face value. In his first sentence about Quin, he acknowledged Elohcin's post, and though he didn't think she was roleclaiming this at least evidences that he was aware of that point's existence. So that should tell him that "the case against Quin" consisted of more than just the tinfoil theory.

Also, two question marks. Yikes. :p
I read Eloh 1.0's post, but I missed eloh's suspicion on quin. Also wasn't Quin was the one pushing it as a role claim. But I can't find the post where this all happened.
The point is that if you read Eloh's post and my pushing it as a role claim, it'd be hard for you to not connect the dots and come to the conclusion that she role blocked me on a night where nobody died. It's not the kind of thing you forget or don't see the significance of.
ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Sorsha wrote:I'll most likely be voting for jjj also today. I'd hate to see a no lynch but I'm going to hope that he's lying about either his prize or what happens.

If Wilgy is the second most vote recipient that would be good I think. Hopefully if jay does have immunity it'll just go to the next highest and I've got no reason to believe Wilgy is civ.
Why the heck would that happen?

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

All right, I'm voting for Wilgy then.

Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 30
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Quin wrote: The point is that if you read Eloh's post and my pushing it as a role claim, it'd be hard for you to not connect the dots and come to the conclusion that she role blocked me on a night where nobody died. It's not the kind of thing you forget or don't see the significance of.
No, I follow that, It just doesn't read as a role claim, especially in a game where role claim are allowed. It felt like a tinfoil.
Pov: you reading my takes
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

thellama73 wrote:
Sorsha wrote:I'll most likely be voting for jjj also today. I'd hate to see a no lynch but I'm going to hope that he's lying about either his prize or what happens.

Why the heck would that happen?
Because I refuse to believe that there are going to be multiple opportunities for no-lynches to happen. There's a role that has it and ties are no lynches... and now prizes being handed out are going to give no lynches? This game will never end!

Return to “Previous Side Missions”