Total votes: 10
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 297
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Misfits Mafia (Day 4)

Post by Made »

Before i tear it up, I think it make sense to finally stop putting this off:

Bullzeye- Day 1 voter. Iunno. that's pretty much all i got on Bullzeye, he's flown way below my radar way longer than he should of. If you could please, tell me a little abit your play style. what would you like most people to think when they say your name? like "oh bullzeye? yeah they're totally a mafia___"

Canucklehead- seems alright, nothing really seems off with them to me, then again, i pretty much skimmed when i was at sixflags, which is when most arguments were raised against her. I like her profile picture tho!

Dana- totally civve. If she is anything else she psyched me out really hard. She's got slightly less mafia experience party game stype than I do, which explains her timidness, If she were more gun hoe, i'd suspect BTSC with someone and assume mafia. And hell, she's invincible anyways. Seriously! Try voting for her!

DharmaHelper- *writes see me in red ink and circles it*

Keterman- The fact that he keeps agreeing with my point 100% is off putting, I'm aware my arguement has flaws that most have acknowledged, i just think the points outway the flaws. I felt the same way about NutelLA(agreeing with them) before she died in the night so i really don't know what to make of it.

Made- Totally mafia

MovingPictures07- The fact he's attacking Dana and SVS makes me doubt he's teamed with SVS as the Dana issue is a valid one imo. Also he's like the only person who is acknowledging the validity of my arguement beside KM. If this were party mafia, i'd probably try to get you killed just because you talk more than i do.

nijuukyugou-*writes see me in red ink and circles it*

S~V~S- *writes see me in red ink and circles it*
Spoiler: show
Pov: you reading my takes
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

IF ANYONE HAS THE VOTES FROM DAY TWO, PLEASE HMU.
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 65

Post by a2thezebra »

MP wasn't attacking SVS. That whole (almost) reads list makes it seem like you haven't read the thread, yet I know you have.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Keterman wrote:MP wasn't attacking SVS. That whole (almost) reads list makes it seem like you haven't read the thread, yet I know you have.
erm, i really misspoke there. I just redo do that read

MP- The fact he's critizing dana yet defending SVS makes me think he's ight, as the critizism of dana are both fair and valid. All opinion of SVS from you I value for what they are, decontrustructions of my argument.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

You are definitely not sober right now.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Keterman wrote:You are definitely not sober right now.
Nah b, shh, just let it happen. :lorab:

This is how I party mafia, this is how i the resistance, and this will be how i will play this game.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

This Is How I the Resistance

The new mixtape from Madeincompton.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 116

Post by S~V~S »

Keterman wrote:I know that rebuttal is overdue but I didn't make it sooner because I didn't feel it necessary. Apparently it is necessary if everyone has magically forgotten how scummy SVS was early in the game, and how her actions since have only supported my case against her. No other lynch options come close, that is all.
Sorry Dude, you're wrong. I was not scummy, I was having fun.

I will read back a bit before work, to see if anything new has been said.

Let me see if I get this:

OMG, early in the game she changed her mind and voted early to give a prize (perhaps, we don't know what happened that poll, only DH does) to another player! Then, when it should have been clear to everyone based on a wiki that SVS was the OBVIOUS choice, many voted for Sorsha (which must totally be SVS' fault) INCLUDING SVS, even though Sorsha had effectively quit the game, and SVS was putting up a spirited defense, and it was that OR both she & Sorsha are out of the game. Answering all questions put to her, might i add, from a phone on a bus while the "Fllod of a Century" storm was rolling in, lol. Sorsha wasa civ :shrug:

It should also be said that she totally suspected Made for having BTS based on an early (in her opinion) slip, and her belief is TOTALLY supported by her posts. Right or wrong, it should be fairly sure what she thought. The fact that the basis of this slip turned out to not be likley (she was killed by the 3 man team, and for my theory to be correct it would have to be the three man team she & Made would have had to be on, so i doubt she was bad at all).

Keterman wrote:You basically have a gut town read on SVS while going against my entire case, and you haven't attempted to refute a single point in it.
You basically have a gut baddie read on me, while going against the opinions of those who know me, and in some case have played with me for years. And you refuse to admit it is as such, or to concede the possiblity that you could be wrong. Like I have
said, you are acting like someone with info, doing the "making a crap case out of conviction" thing. Problem there is you can't have info that says I am bad.
Made wrote:IF ANYONE HAS THE VOTES FROM DAY TWO, PLEASE HMU.
Some hosts keep a vote thread, it is soooo helpful. I guess MR does not. The people most likely to have a spreadsheet are MP (although the whole moving & hosting huge game thing may mean he doesn't) or DH.

I am going to keep my eye on this. My instincts are so screwed up by this, that i am fairly clueless who I would vote for were I not defending. I have to assume there are baddies in both the pro-me & anti-me camps, but it is hard not to mix that up into my own suspicions.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

It should also be said that she totally suspected Made for having BTS based on an early (in her opinion) slip, and her belief is TOTALLY supported by her posts. Right or wrong, it should be fairly sure what she thought. The fact that the basis of this slip turned out to not be likley (she was killed by the 3 man team, and for my theory to be correct it would have to be the three man team she & Made would have had to be on, so i doubt she was bad at all).

she = Nutella
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Catching up, and OMG, <3 Epic Rap battle :D

I used those in a game i hosted once.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 84
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Tony can lick my armpits! Good luck civs!
;)
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 161

Post by Bullzeye »

Made wrote: Bullzeye- Day 1 voter. Iunno. that's pretty much all i got on Bullzeye, he's flown way below my radar way longer than he should of. If you could please, tell me a little abit your play style. what would you like most people to think when they say your name? like "oh bullzeye? yeah they're totally a mafia___"
If I've been below your radar that's not by intention. I should be on everybody's radar, 24/7/365. I'm that awesome. In all seriousness though, perhaps you're better off asking someone who has played with me often like SVS, DH, or MP. I find it hard to describe myself. I guess I would say I tend to be quite laid back, I go with the flow mostly unless something really catches my eye and then I'll run with it. I often try to see both sides of an argument which gets me in trouble because people think I'm defending or whatever but really I'm just considering all options. SVS thinks I'm sneaky and dangerous and a good baddie but I actually get extremely paranoid when bad. Because of uni work/uni life my activity rate can vary wildly between games so sometimes I'll be super quiet and other times you won't be able to shut me up. That's about all I can think to say about myself and I'm sure others would have different views of what my style is.

Made wrote:Dana- totally civve. If she is anything else she psyched me out really hard. She's got slightly less mafia experience party game stype than I do, which explains her timidness, If she were more gun hoe, i'd suspect BTSC with someone and assume mafia. And hell, she's invincible anyways. Seriously! Try voting for her!
Hmmm. See I'd like to trust your view on her but there's always the slim possibility you could be bad together :P Not that I think that right now, it's just something that would sit in the back of my mind if I went all out and completely accepted your perspective.
Made wrote:MovingPictures07- The fact he's attacking Dana and SVS makes me doubt he's teamed with SVS as the Dana issue is a valid one imo. Also he's like the only person who is acknowledging the validity of my arguement beside KM. If this were party mafia, i'd probably try to get you killed just because you talk more than i do.
FWIW MP loves distancing from his teammates. If he's bad, chances are he'll go after a teammate from the start. So the fact he's attacking people doesn't necessarily mean he isn't on their team laughing about it together in btsc.

I don't really know where I stand today. I think a reread is in order.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 54

Post by Canucklehead »

i'm not sure if I think made is bad or not (I've been leaning civ for him all game), but I DO think that there's a good chance that Dana is using his trust/read of her as a shield. She's pretty much letting him do all her defending, and then popping in to say "Aw, shucks! I just don't know what to think!".
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 146
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm not sure I trust Made's evaluation of Dana because of the fact that they could be both bad and the fact that they have never played a mafia game together.

I know BWT incredibly well, but the first few mafia games we played together, I argued loudly about his alignment each time, and was wrong each time. So just because you know someone well RL doesn't mean it necessarily translates over.

I would still consider a Canuck or Dana vote, for sure, but... I'm really beginning to wonder too if Keterman is bad. What are others thinking?

Canuck, what else do you think besides that contribution (which I happen to agree with)?
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 210

Post by DharmaHelper »

I do not think Dana is a baddie and wouldn't vote for her even if she was on the poll. Canuck on the other hand is probably my main suspect.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Why?
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

(For the record, you are also *my* main suspect, DH, so there's some lovely symmetry there :noble: )
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Canucklehead wrote:Why?
For one thing your lack of any substantial play. For another, you accrue a great deal of suspicion and remain unlynched.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Oh, Dana's not on the poll! Well, then. Is that a mistake or is that correct?

I definitely would be cool with a Canuck lynch; I've been thinking she's been avoiding discussion for days. I just am starting to get really paranoid.

What do you think of Keterman, DH?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Oh, Dana's not on the poll! Well, then. Is that a mistake or is that correct?

I definitely would be cool with a Canuck lynch; I've been thinking she's been avoiding discussion for days. I just am starting to get really paranoid.

That dude is on another planet.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

As for lack of substantial play, I don't deny it and have tried in the past few days to rectify it.

As for not being lynched (by which I think you mean to imply tht I have teamies looking out for me), what can I say? No one wants to see this pretty head hanged. :noble:

Seriously, though. I can't speak for people who are suspicious of me but not lynching me. I'm glad that's how they're acting, but it's certainly not because they are my baddie teammates. :shrug:
Dana
Drug Dealer
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

Bullzeye wrote:
Made wrote:Dana- totally civve. If she is anything else she psyched me out really hard. She's got slightly less mafia experience party game stype than I do, which explains her timidness, If she were more gun hoe, i'd suspect BTSC with someone and assume mafia. And hell, she's invincible anyways. Seriously! Try voting for her!
Hmmm. See I'd like to trust your view on her but there's always the slim possibility you could be bad together :P Not that I think that right now, it's just something that would sit in the back of my mind if I went all out and completely accepted your perspective.
I almost wish we were bad together so we could talk about the game. It's so difficult just in daily conversation to avoid accidental BTSC. I think 90% of our conversation for the past week has just been saying "no btsc" to each other.
Canucklehead wrote:i'm not sure if I think made is bad or not (I've been leaning civ for him all game), but I DO think that there's a good chance that Dana is using his trust/read of her as a shield. She's pretty much letting him do all her defending, and then popping in to say "Aw, shucks! I just don't know what to think!".
Alright friends, strong(ish) opinions coming up next post.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Actually, I do wonder if Dana is being completely genuine, and Canuck's recent post was deflection after seeing how she could get Dana lynched.

I think I'll be voting for Canuck, but I want other input.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Having reread her,I can see a bad Canuck. She seems to be flailing a bit.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

DharmaHelper wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Oh, Dana's not on the poll! Well, then. Is that a mistake or is that correct?

That dude is on another planet.
I should elaborate, I realize.

I am not at all comfortable calling Keterman a civvie, but I have a hard time wrapping my head around his thought process.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

What's that I hear?? Is it the Save Dana Express rolling into the station? Looks like SVS is driving, and MP has a first class ticket.

:eye:
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Canucklehead wrote:What's that I hear?? Is it the Save Dana Express rolling into the station? Looks like SVS is driving, and MP has a first class ticket.

What a feat, saving someone who is off the poll.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:What's that I hear?? Is it the Save Dana Express rolling into the station? Looks like SVS is driving, and MP has a first class ticket.

We did it! We saved her!
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

DharmaHelper wrote:

Ok, King Baddie. :rolleyes:

You know very well that stopping momentum against a baddie teammmate needs to be done right away or it gets out of control. Maybe these guys are just being extra diligent to make sure that we don't get a "Lynch Canuck today! Lynch Dana tomorrow!" train rolling that might be difficult to stop in the hands of lazy civs.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Canucklehead wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:

Ok, King Baddie. :rolleyes:

You know very well that stopping momentum against a baddie teammmate needs to be done right away or it gets out of control. Maybe these guys are just being extra diligent to make sure that we don't get a "Lynch Canuck today! Lynch Dana tomorrow!" train rolling that might be difficult to stop in the hands of lazy civs.
Nah, both seem like pretty easy trains to stop as they are based on hunches more than anything else. I swear, it's intresting, when i play party mafia normally the most talkative are the first to be killed off. Kinda werid and off putting seeing those that are shy/quiet lasting the longest.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

* seeing those that are shy/quiet being called out.
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Alright everyone, here are my thoughts:

Bullzeye - 80% Trust
I have absolutely no reason to think Bullzeye is bad. Not one of the most talkative players, but neither am I, so I definitely don't think that's indicative of being bad. I liked Bullz' points about Sorsha on day 1, and I think he's being pretty observant about everything going on.
Bullzeye wrote:I often try to see both sides of an argument which gets me in trouble because people think I'm defending or whatever but really I'm just considering all options.
I think this is very very important in mafia and even in life, too. This is my philosophy most of the time so that makes me think Bullz is a good guy.

Canucklehead - 50% Trust
Canuck is the most suspicious to me right now. Very slightly hypocritical in a few posts, and giving me kind of a bad feeling all around.
Canucklehead wrote:I am mostly a floater/follower/dance mindlessly along type player. I don't often have strong "suspects" on Day 1 (or Day 74, for that matter)
Why do you think I'm suspicious for not saying strong opinions either,then?
Also a few more things:
Canucklehead wrote:I suspect Roxy slightly more than Bullz, I guess. I don't suspect either of them very much.
Canucklehead wrote:
Roxy wrote:Bullzeye - I like Bullz and that he seems to be wanting to help. The only thing that gives me paws (I like saying paws vs pause bc they are cuter) is that he feels he needs someone around to post with when finding suspects.
I also agree with your assessment of Bullz. His need for other people's input has read at points in this game as an attempt to provide cover later if needed
Canucklehead wrote:
Roxy wrote:Roxy - she is a bitch but wtf we still <3 her!
I think civ, tbh.
Canucklehead wrote:
Roxy wrote:nijuukyugou -
I feel like nijuu jumped pretty hard onto the supicions of me in a pretty opportunisitc fashion, and then backed down faster than anyone else. While I appreciate it (thanks!) it does strike me as being a little on the wishy-washy/don't take too strong a stance on anything/hedging carefully side. Possible for a baddie
So she suspected Roxy more than Bullz, and then a few posts later, agreed with Roxy about Bullz but still said she thought they were both good. Then she says nijuu being "wishy-washy" could mean they're possibly bad, even though she's been a bit wishy-washy herself. Canuck isn't sitting well with me.

Dana - 100% Trust
Can we get a kitty smiley in here?! :Mongoose: Close enough, I guess.

DharmaHelper - 87% Trust
DH has been super logical and analytical since day 0. Like with Bullz, I think that's probably one of the best things to watch for to prove that someone is good. Unless you're an amazing mafia player trying to trick everyone else, I feel like most of your effort wouldn't go into the posts and searching for who's bad. DH seems to have the greater good in mind.

Keterman - 65% Trust
I'm still super confused about the whole SVS thing going on. I think I suspect Keterman/Made pair in the same way I suspected SVS/Sorsha, but Sorsha turned out to be good and SVS seems okay for the time being, so maybe I'm way out if it here. Keterman's extremely early vote is super suspicious, but I'm willing to let it slide for a day or two because I think Canuck is acting way more fishy today.

Made - 75% Trust
Made is mah homie but he'd definitely be the type of person to get me to trust him and then turn out to be bad and then laugh about it for years. I mostly trust him for now, but I do know he's also a good mafia player. I really appreciate his trust for me, though. Maybe it's easier to make stronger opinions about strangers since you don't have that friendship bias already there.

MovingPictures07 - 64% Trust
I'm not too sure about MP. He's my second least trusted but most of it is just feeling, there's not a whole lot of evidence against him. I'll have to go through and read all his posts again if I'm going to try and make a case, but I've already been making this post for over an hour. I feel bad that I don't trust MP more, since I am all for proof and evidence, but sometimes you have to trust your instincts, I guess.

nijuukyugou - 85% Trust
nijuu seems mostly trustworthy. Also not super talkative, but like Bullz, I don't think that's a bad thing at all. Less, more thoughtful posts are better than a ton of meaningless ones. I have no reason to believe nijuu is bad at all.

S~V~S - 73% Trust
I'm so confused about SVS. I feel like a can trust her a lot more since Sorsha wasn't bad, but people are still suspecting her and I don't entirely get it. I guess I'll just continue to keep an eye on her for now.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Dana wrote:Alright everyone, here are my thoughts:
keep in mind at least 3 people on that list are badies, meaning at least 2 people have you mostly fooled.
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Made wrote:
keep in mind at least 3 people on that list are badies, meaning at least 2 people have you mostly fooled.
What does it say about me that my least trusted person is still half trusted? I'm not sure I'm cut out for this game...
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Dana wrote:
Made wrote:
What does it say about me that my least trusted person is still half trusted? I'm not sure I'm cut out for this game...
What i'm doing right now, which could help you, is going back and reading everything Sorsha and Hedge have said this game, they're leads being the most "pure" as we know their allignment.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Lulz. Your editing skills are very effective, m'am.
Dana wrote: Canucklehead - 50% Trust
Canuck is the most suspicious to me right now. Very slightly hypocritical in a few posts, and giving me kind of a bad feeling all around.
Canucklehead wrote:I am mostly a floater/follower/dance mindlessly along type player. I don't often have strong "suspects" on Day 1 (or Day 74, for that matter)
Why do you think I'm suspicious for not saying strong opinions either,then
1) I can be hypocritical and suspect you for something that I do, too, because I KNOW for a FACT that I am good, and I can only speculate about you. :p I happen to be speculating at the moment that you are a bad baddie.
Dana wrote: Also a few more things:
Canucklehead wrote:I suspect Roxy slightly more than Bullz, I guess. I don't suspect either of them very much.
Canucklehead wrote:
Roxy wrote:Bullzeye - I like Bullz and that he seems to be wanting to help. The only thing that gives me paws (I like saying paws vs pause bc they are cuter) is that he feels he needs someone around to post with when finding suspects.
I also agree with your assessment of Bullz. His need for other people's input has read at points in this game as an attempt to provide cover later if needed
Canucklehead wrote:
Roxy wrote:Roxy - she is a bitch but wtf we still <3 her!
I think civ, tbh.
Canucklehead wrote:
Roxy wrote:nijuukyugou -
I feel like nijuu jumped pretty hard onto the supicions of me in a pretty opportunisitc fashion, and then backed down faster than anyone else. While I appreciate it (thanks!) it does strike me as being a little on the wishy-washy/don't take too strong a stance on anything/hedging carefully side. Possible for a baddie
So she suspected Roxy more than Bullz, and then a few posts later, agreed with Roxy about Bullz but still said she thought they were both good. Then she says nijuu being "wishy-washy" could mean they're possibly bad, even though she's been a bit wishy-washy herself. Canuck isn't sitting well with me.
Props.
2) Here is where your sneaky editing is at it's finest. The first quote there is from Night 1 (Aug 13 in real world time). The Second quote is from DAY 3 (or Aug 17!!!), which is hardly "a few posts later". :haha: Even if you were only meaning "a few posts later" as refering to a few posts of my own later, I posted no less than 13 (thirteen!) times between those two posts! That's a fucking novel's worth for a player like me.
So no, Dana, I wasn't being wishywashy, I was allowing my mind and opinions to be changed over time by events that were happening in the thread and in the game. :rolleyes: Unlike you, I have on baddie teammates to help me be sure about the alignments of other people in the thread, so my mind changes, sometimes dramatically. ;)
But good try on the manipulative editing, girl. ;) Hoping I'd be too lazy to notice?

:fiesta:
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Canucklehead wrote: :rolleyes: Unlike you, I have on baddie teammates to help me be sure about the alignments of other people in the thread, so my mind changes, sometimes dramatically. ;)
what does that even mean?
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Made wrote:
Canucklehead wrote: :rolleyes: Unlike you, I have on baddie teammates to help me be sure about the alignments of other people in the thread, so my mind changes, sometimes dramatically. ;)
what does that even mean?
Other than a single typo (read "no" where it says "on"), I think the meaning is pretty clear, actually.

I'm justifying my propensity to change my mind and be "wishywashy" based on the fact that, as a solo civ, I have no ability to be sure about anyone else's role, and therefore my opinions shift and change as the game goes on. I am contrasting this changeability with the surety that goes along with being a baddie. Baddies can feel much more confident about people's roles (and therefore be falsely indignant when other people have changes of opinion) because they are privy to knowledge that civs are not. :shrug:
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Fwiw, and because I think my (unjustified, unrighteous, unbecoming, and undeserved) death is imminent this lynch (since none of y'all will listen to reason, and since I think one of the baddie teams is probably REALLY close to winning and is therefore playing a little fast and loose in the thread), here is where I think the baddies are:

I think SVS and Dana are definitely on the same baddie team. They might be the duo, but if they are the trio I think maybe MP might be their third, but I'm not sure?? The third could also be dead??

I think DH and made are a baddie team. Again, not sure who the third might be if they are the 3 person team.

As far as today's vote goes, I will likely vote SVS b/c she's probably a baddie based on the cases others have brought, and b/c she's the best hope for saving my own ass, and b/c I can't vote for Dana. :shrug:
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Canucklehead wrote:I can be hypocritical and suspect you for something that I do, too, because I KNOW for a FACT that I am good, and I can only speculate about you. :p I happen to be speculating at the moment that you are a bad baddie.
These mind games!! I know for a fact that I'm good too. I don't know where you're going with this? I don't think anyone should be hypocritical ever. Even if you know you're good, no one else does, so being hypocritical is just going to bring suspicion onto you.
Canucklehead wrote: Here is where your sneaky editing is at it's finest. The first quote there is from Night 1 (Aug 13 in real world time). The Second quote is from DAY 3 (or Aug 17!!!), which is hardly "a few posts later". :haha: Even if you were only meaning "a few posts later" as refering to a few posts of my own later, I posted no less than 13 (thirteen!) times between those two posts! That's a fucking novel's worth for a player like me.
I apologize about the "a few posts later" thing. I was only looking at your posts and it was just up the page a little bit. I don't see how that's "sneaky editing" but I am sorry about my word choice. Of course people are entitled to change their minds, I was more focusing on the fact that you called out someone else for the exact same thing that you did yourself.
Canucklehead wrote:Unlike you, I have on baddie teammates to help me be sure about the alignments of other people in the thread, so my mind changes, sometimes dramatically.
Neither do I? Again, I'm not sure where you're going with this.
Canucklehead wrote:I am contrasting this changeability with the surety that goes along with being a baddie. Baddies can feel much more confident about people's roles (and therefore be falsely indignant when other people have changes of opinion) because they are privy to knowledge that civs are not.
I definitely don't have surety about anything other than my own role. Even I'm only half convinced that you're bad while you seem to have a lot more surety about me being bad.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Voted Canuck. With Dana off the poll and the belief that S~V~S doesn't seem particularly bad, I think it's my best option. Here's hoping.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Canucklehead wrote: I think SVS and Dana are definitely on the same baddie team. They might be the duo, but if they are the trio I think maybe MP might be their third, but I'm not sure?? The third could also be dead??

I think DH and made are a baddie team. Again, not sure who the third might be if they are the 3 person team.

As far as today's vote goes, I will likely vote SVS b/c she's probably a baddie based on the cases others have brought, and b/c she's the best hope for saving my own ass, and b/c I can't vote for Dana. :shrug:
I'm sorry, but that's really stupid from the prospective of keeping yourself alive. NJ is apparently dead, so you're counting on Ketterman, who already doesn't trust you, and bullzeye to defend you. Considering Voting for SVS one last time just because it might actually go through this time, and she's still my strongest suspect, but now i'm not sure about you...sounds like the Sorsha gambit.

linki
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

And Dana, don't worry. It takes a few games to become accustomed to playing these mafia games, and you get your footing after becoming more familiar with the game and different players and how they play.

That said, I've played for over four years now, and I still think I suck (as a civvie, anyway), but it's still a lot of fun. :P
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Went with Canuck.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

DharmaHelper wrote:Went with Canuck.
Wait wait wait wait wait ALL OF YOU.
Why are we Voting CANUCK, I don't understand.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Dana: How are you not sure where I'm going with this?!

Here, I will draw you a map:
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Fuckity balls, my pretty picture didn't work. :(
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Canucklehead wrote:Try this:
http://imgur.com/bG9d6iL
Canuck that map was absolutely beautiful!
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

:huh:

I don't even know what to think of that, lol.

Um, Canuck is committing suicide?

Nice map :noble:

*Votes Canuck*

Return to “Previous Side Missions”