[FELT Mafia]: ENDGAME

Moderator: Community Team

See you in Film Director Mafia!

That is not a question.
18%
I loved it when you killed Llama for saying "Supatown."
36%
I have learned more about felt than I ever needed to in my entire life.
No votes
I actually thought I'd learn more about felt than I did.
14%
Mad Hatter Event was legit bonkers.
5%
This is perhaps the tweest mafia game I've ever seen.
5%
This is a test of the emergency broadcast system.
5%
Thank you for not making a "Get Felt Up!" reference.
18%

Total votes: 22
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Re: [FELT Mafia]: Day 4

Post by sabie12 »

Mongoose wrote:The Felt Curtain began to wiggle...

...was someone about to return?

Hmmm interesting I didn't know people could come back. Definitely about to make the story a lot more interesting though! Especially for the baddies. Zombie felt sounds scary
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 81
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Voted elo - should be no surprise. I have very limited time and the time I have later will be focused on my own game.

I agree with epi I think the baddie team are mad as hatters lol
;)
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 23

Re: [FELT Mafia]: Night 3

Post by DFaraday »

thellama73 wrote:
DFaraday wrote:Elo, so why pick the guy he said was civ earlier? I would have voted for Elo, so why pick the guy he guy he guy he said was civ earlier? I would have to agree. Llama could have voted for me or me or Elo, so why pick the guy he guy he guy he said was civ earlier? I would have voted for me or me or me or Elo, so why pick the guy he guy he guy he said was civ earlier? I would have to agree. Llama could have to agree. Llama could have voted for me or Elo, so why pick the guy he guy he said was civ earli
Elohcin only had 2 votes, since Made misvoted. To save myself I had to eiether vote for you or Boogs, and I repeatedly said that I found Boogs suspicious. It is true that I momentarily had pause after Keterman was lynched, but I ultimately thought Boogs' behavior was suspicious enough to overcome that. I am confident that whether I had voted for you or Boogs, we would have lynched a civ, and if I had allowed myself to be lynched, we would have lost a civ, so I had to go for the lesser of three evils.

I would really like to lynch Hedgeowl, and I hope I have the opportunity today instead of being forced to vote for someone I think is civilian.
Okay, it looks like Llama would have pushed for a Hedge lynch today, so I'm wondering if her team killed him preemptively. I also think Elo's comment about Llama's team killing him was sketchy, but I have to get to work, so I'll just go ahead and *vote Hedge* now.

EBWOP: Made, I see your point, but I think that would be more likely if they had killed someone who wasn't so outspoken and attention-grabbing as Llama. I think any competent baddie team would have left him on the board to keep drawing heat unless he was posing a threat to them.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 129
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Oh shoot, I don't know why i thought I had an extra day. Rereading ish.
Pov: you reading my takes
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

Well I'm off to adventures so I'm inputting my vote now. I went for Elo based on the suspicious question regarding the baddie team. Not entirely sure but this is my best guess for now. I'll be checking back later. I'm excited to see where the story goes from here.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Ok, gonna put this out their because it's starting to piss me off too. Are we just cool with letting Sabie slide by? I mean I get the whole new person thing, but I was getting hit pretty hard suspicion wise in my first game. I mean it doesn't help that most of her theories so far seem to be ideas already brought up.

Sabie, I don't mean to discourage you if you are just new, but there's only so long before this sort of thing becomes suspicious. Who are you suspicious of and why?

(Also, who brought you to this website by the way?)

Linki- :ponder:
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 32

Post by A Person »

Ich bin zu misstrauisch Start mit Sabie zu werden und stimme für Eloh, ich bin nicht sicher, wo meine Stimme wird heute sein.
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

Currently I am suspicious of Eloh and Epi. I've gone through the past posts and polls and it seems as though they might be working together, but not sure. I think it is suspicious that Eloh would try to make us think Llama was bad and that he had teammates that would kill him off when that wouldn't benefit anyone. I'd like to think I've been more active lately. Trying to get the hang of this whole deal.
~Darren Shan~
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Nothing has happened to change my mind on DF, voting him now.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 77

Post by Bullzeye »

Like Made, I'm also gonna vote DF. He's still my top suspicion and I don't think that will change. He's already responded to the points I made against him and his responses didn't help. I had been hoping something else might happen today but it doesn't seem like it is going to so my vote goes to *DF*.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 76

Re: [FELT Mafia]: Night 3

Post by Mister Rearranger »

DFaraday wrote:
Okay, it looks like Llama would have pushed for a Hedge lynch today, so I'm wondering if her team killed him preemptively. I also think Elo's comment about Llama's team killing him was sketchy, but I have to get to work, so I'll just go ahead and *vote Hedge* now.

EBWOP: Made, I see your point, but I think that would be more likely if they had killed someone who wasn't so outspoken and attention-grabbing as Llama. I think any competent baddie team would have left him on the board to keep drawing heat unless he was posing a threat to them.
:confused: Where would he have gotten all that support from? It's very likely he was next to be on the chopping block and hardly led action against anyone. It'd be just as good a move, if not better, to target someone who they imagined would have voted with him in said push. Numbers stay the same.

@Made: Also, I introduced sabie to the site. It's her first time playing a Mafia game of any kind, so idk.

*votes DF*
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Elohcin »

sabie12 wrote:Well I'm off to adventures so I'm inputting my vote now. I went for Elo based on the suspicious question regarding the baddie team. Not entirely sure but this is my best guess for now. I'll be checking back later. I'm excited to see where the story goes from here.
Why would I have to ask about the baddie team if I were on the baddie team.
sabie12 wrote:Currently I am suspicious of Eloh and Epi. I've gone through the past posts and polls and it seems as though they might be working together, but not sure. I think it is suspicious that Eloh would try to make us think Llama was bad and that he had teammates that would kill him off when that wouldn't benefit anyone. I'd like to think I've been more active lately. Trying to get the hang of this whole deal.
It was just a suggestion. I have seen baddies out themselves for no reason and it never benefited anyone. I have seen baddies go after one another in lynches. I have seen baddie teams kill a member before as well. Baddies AND civvies alike do weird things. I really thought Llama was bad, this is where my thoughts were coming from, that is all. You suspect em b/c I think llama was bad, is that it?
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 77

Post by Bullzeye »

Elohcin wrote:
sabie12 wrote:Well I'm off to adventures so I'm inputting my vote now. I went for Elo based on the suspicious question regarding the baddie team. Not entirely sure but this is my best guess for now. I'll be checking back later. I'm excited to see where the story goes from here.
sabie12 wrote:Currently I am suspicious of Eloh and Epi. I've gone through the past posts and polls and it seems as though they might be working together, but not sure. I think it is suspicious that Eloh would try to make us think Llama was bad and that he had teammates that would kill him off when that wouldn't benefit anyone. I'd like to think I've been more active lately. Trying to get the hang of this whole deal.
It was just a suggestion. I have seen baddies out themselves for no reason and it never benefited anyone. I have seen baddies go after one another in lynches. I have seen baddie teams kill a member before as well. Baddies AND civvies alike do weird things. I really thought Llama was bad, this is where my thoughts were coming from, that is all. You suspect em b/c I think llama was bad, is that it?
When have you seen baddies kill their own team members deliberately, and why did they do it? The only thing I can think of is Epig in Bioshock betraying our team but he wasn't technically on the team any more as he'd been recruited and I don't even remember if you played that.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 100

Post by Epignosis »

Bullzeye wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
When have you seen baddies kill their own team members deliberately, and why did they do it? The only thing I can think of is Epig in Bioshock betraying our team but he wasn't technically on the team any more as he'd been recruited and I don't even remember if you played that.
She did. She had the shitty Kyle Fitzpatrick role, who plays the piano so hard he explodes.

She probably doesn't remember that, but I do.

Hi Alex- that was an awesome fucking game. I'm in the middle of Minerva's Den right now in Bioshock 2. Also, all five of us are planning to go as Bioshock characters for Halloween this year. :feb:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 5
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
She did. She had the shitty Kyle Fitzpatrick role, who plays the piano so hard he explodes.

Hi Alex- that was an awesome fucking game. I'm in the middle of Minerva's Den right now in Bioshock 2. Also, all five of us are planning to go as Bioshock characters for Halloween this year. :feb:
:feb:

That's really awesome.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 29

Post by Dom »

Elohcin wrote:
I believe it matters to all of us. If the baddie win with each other no matter what, then they can use killing llama (if he was bad) as a distancing tool. It can help us find other baddies.
:|
Can you elaborate on Epi? The most suspicious thing I've seen him do is not be dead yet.

I'm voting DFaraday because he has done nothing to quell my suspicion of him.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

"BOOZING MY SHORE EXCURSION."

Jesus Christ, lady on Wheel of Fortune. :disappoint:
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Epignosis wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Elohcin wrote:

Oh, I remember all too well. I have also had baddie teammates out themselves in the thread by Day 2 for NO reason. My point....players (baddies and civvies alike) do stupid things. You never know.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

P.S. I think it is good to discuss all possibilities, always.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dom wrote:Can you elaborate on Epi? The most suspicious thing I've seen him do is not be dead yet.
That generally means I'm doing a shitty job and making the civilians lose. :noble:
A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

Ich werde eine Chance, mit einer Stimme für DF nehmen. Aus irgendeinem Grund fühle ich mich unbehaglich stimmen Elo heute.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I joined DF in voting for Hedgeowl.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

voting DF to help insure my safety.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Well then, I'm gonna guess that based on the amount of votes for DF this is a civvie lynch....
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Made wrote:Well then, I'm gonna guess that based on the amount of votes for DF this is a civvie lynch....
Not a good assumption. Baddies vote for each other sometimes too. It's called distancing.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Elohcin wrote:
Made wrote:Well then, I'm gonna guess that based on the amount of votes for DF this is a civvie lynch....
Not a good assumption. Baddies vote for each other sometimes too. It's called distancing.
Well yeah, but when compound with the fact that I don't think anyone defend DF all game.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Hedgeowl »

Ugh, so sorry everyone. I was at a family birthday thing. I would have voted DF probably, but have to read the thread still.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 116
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Re: FELT: Polls

Post by Mongoose »

Day 4 Poll

Who killed my pet llama?

Poll ended at Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:38:22 pm

A Person
No votes
Bullzeye
No votes
DFaraday
Made (7), Bullzeye (8), Mister Rearranger (9), Dom (10), A Person (11), Elohcin (13) 46%
Dom
No votes
Elohcin
Roxy (4), sabie12 (6) 15%
Epignosis
No votes
Hedgeowl
DFaraday (5), Epignosis (12) 15%
Made
No votes
Mister Rearranger
No votes
Roxy
No votes
Sabie12
No votes
Everyone tired of him saying "Supatown" (Host/Mod/NPs/Deadies/Ferrets/etc.)
Mongoose (1), S~V~S (2), MovingPictures07 (3) 23%
Total votes : 13
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 23

Re: [FELT Mafia]: Night 4

Post by DFaraday »

See, this is what happens when I try to be a helpful civvie. Good luck guys, but I think the baddies pretty much have us beat at this point. Look at Hedge and Eloh, I'm telling you.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Day 4: It's Not Over Til the Phat Lady Sings, or a How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Have a Phoenix Moment

After the grisly happenings at Jurassic Park, the group decided to enjoy a fancier, more whimsical side of life.

"Big boss's favorite place in the entire world is La Fenice in Venice," A Person mused. "Maybe we can go there?"

"Oh, I think I've heard of that opera house," said Hedgeowl.

DFaraday slid open his smartphone and read out information to them. "Apparently it's this amazing neoclassical opera house that has burned down twice and been rebuilt each time. Sounds legendary."

"Maybe they should not have called it 'The Phoenix'?" mused Elohcin.

"Wow, this youtube video has some stellar interior shots," said Sabie. "That is, if you like things that are beautiful. And the music is so pretty. It's only 1 minute, let's watch!"

Everyone sat down in their seats. Some had treats, others did not.

"Ugh, all they have is Peroni," despaired Epignosis.

"Sssh, it's starting!" ssshed Made, a little too loudly.

The Felt Curtain opened. Behind it, fully recovered were Llama and Keterman, due to the miracle that is felt. They too were rebirthed in the magic of La Fenice.

DFaraday has died. He was Josef Beuys.
Keterman(2.0) has been rezzed.
thellama73 has been rezzed.

Keterman(2.0) and thellama73 have 48 hours of clemency. This means they are immune to night actions, and will not be options in the Day 5 poll. However, they will be allowed to vote.

Your host enjoying the infamous Venetian lions in St. Mark's Square, in December 2008.

It now Night 4. You have 24 hours to submit your PMs and vote in the totally fun night poll.

P.S. Is your cat acting weird? If so, it might be the Super Full Moon! It's fullest tomorrow night.

If you ever go to Venice, you have to go Teatro La Fenice (http://www.teatrolafenice.it/site/index.php?lingua=eng) or I will be very sad.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 212

Post by thellama73 »

Supatown.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

thellama73 wrote:Supatown.
thellama73 has been modkilled.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 8

Post by S~V~S »

:haha:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

S~V~S wrote::haha:

Haha, I thought so too!

thellama73 is un-modkilled. For now.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Night 4 Poll is up.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

Mongoose wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Supatown.
thellama73 has been modkilled.
:haha: Best post of the game I think.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Mongoose wrote:If you ever go to Venice, you have to go Teatro La Fenice (http://www.teatrolafenice.it/site/index.php?lingua=eng) or I will be very sad.
Heh heh.

"The Fancy Teats." I know Italian when I see it.

Welcome back llama and Keterman. Shall you two resume your headbutting or are you now resolved to work together like civilized persons?
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 29

Post by Dom »

Sharp Tooth isn't an option. :(

I'm sorry, DF :(
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote:
Mongoose wrote:If you ever go to Venice, you have to go Teatro La Fenice (http://www.teatrolafenice.it/site/index.php?lingua=eng) or I will be very sad.
Heh heh.

"The Fancy Teats." I know Italian when I see it.

Welcome back llama and Keterman. Shall you two resume your headbutting or are you now resolved to work together like civilized persons?
Keterman probably came back on another team. :eye:

Just kidding. Sorry I got you lynched, buddy. Let's be friends.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

Mongoose wrote:
Bumped to the next page because it's important. :noble:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

My favorite dinosaur isn't listed. :(
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 8

Post by S~V~S »

Barney?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:Barney?
:evileye:
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Is it Compsognathus? He nearly made the poll.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Mongoose wrote:Is it Compsognathus? He nearly made the poll.
Ankylosaurus. The cleric of the prehistoric world.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Epignosis wrote:
Mongoose wrote:Is it Compsognathus? He nearly made the poll.
Ankylosaurus. The cleric of the prehistoric world.
^ Baby got back.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Alright, Llama, keterman. Where do we go from here.
A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

My favorite on the poll is also in this song:

(Now that I don't even need to post in German...)
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Made wrote:Alright, Llama, keterman. Where do we go from here.
Let's lynch Hedgebaddie. Just look at her name, she is obviously bad.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”