Fairview (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
33%

Total votes: 15
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 79

Re: Transistor [Day 11]

Post by kneel4justice »

Sorry that I wasn't here sooner. I will be placing my vote on Niju. I stand by my suspicion of her from the previous day phase and the posts following it have only increased my suspicion. I don't like how she seemingly removed herself from the discussion table by writing up a post of suspicion and immediately voting for JJJ. I also think she relied a little too much on Llama and Mac's opinion to further justify her suspicions - and JJJ pulling that post from earlier in the game where Niju mentioned it possible being a curse only further makes this suspicion look fabricated.
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Ben Linus »

Why are you guys voting Nijuu? She is not weed. JJJ is weed. Stink weed.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 14

Post by Golf »

The Weed holds great Wisdom.
Fractal
sprityo
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Transistor [Night 0]

Post by Epignosis »

Font Colors

The citizens of Cloudwalk have commented favorably in recent weeks on the necessity of maintaining different colored fonts for different purposes. The latest color with overwhelming approval (99% as of this evening) is red, used for obituaries and revealing irrelevant thoughts from the deceased. We will make sure moving forward that these colors remain in use. We will also ensure that the deceased are unable to vote in polls or otherwise disrupt the voting process.

Official colors available: 5

Comment? >_
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Golf
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 14

Post by Golf »

:(){ :|:& };:
Fractal
sprityo
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Jack Shephard »

Fetch wrote::(){ :|:& };:
Bark!
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 22

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Gg JJJ and Drumbeats.

Mvp JJJ for successfully using his Jedi powers on the sheeple. Like honestly, awesome job
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Transistor [POLLS]

Post by Epignosis »

Find the Camerata or the Process.

Poll runs till Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:12 pm

Cell
No votes

Cheerleader
Cell (11)
7%

DFaraday
Weed (3)
7%

DrumBeats
No votes

Fetch
Luna (15)
7%

JaggedJimmyJay
nijuukyugou (6), Fetch (8)
13%

kneel4justice
No votes

Luna
Cheerleader (5)
7%

Man
No votes

nijuukyugou
DFaraday (7), DrumBeats (9), JaggedJimmyJay (10), kneel4justice (12)
27%

Fairview (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
Spacedaisy (1), Scotty (2), Epignosis (4), juliets (13), a2thezebra (14)
33%

Total votes : 15
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Day 11 Ends: The Spine

Looks like we finally found the thing that's doing this. Looks like we finally broke its heart.
nijuukyugou has been lynched.
Spoiler: show
It is now Night 11. You have 23 hours to submit your PMs and vote.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 75

Re: Transistor [Night 11]

Post by DrumBeats »

Shit. This is why I wanted to do K4J instead. The fact that the game hasn't ended yet means there may be hope though so I guess we keep fighting.

NOTE: Luna is still alive. If I die tonight, the remaining civ and Luna need to vote for K4J.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Luna is definitely friendly, but I'm unsure if it's vote means anything. The fact that we haven't lost yet implies that between our two remaining civs and Luna with our votes/roles we can pull this off.

DFaraday, I think it is a bit obvious now that you are my civ buddy, and 3J and K4J are scumbuddies based on last phase. Nijuu probably role copped 3J with snapshot and was confident he was getting a baddie. Mafia likely shot Nijuu at some recent point and already deduced him to be process.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 54
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

:fist: INDY FOREVAHHHHHHHHH

(Also I'm a she-Blooper/Process :P )
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 43

Post by DFaraday »

DrumBeats wrote:Luna is definitely friendly, but I'm unsure if it's vote means anything. The fact that we haven't lost yet implies that between our two remaining civs and Luna with our votes/roles we can pull this off.

DFaraday, I think it is a bit obvious now that you are my civ buddy, and 3J and K4J are scumbuddies based on last phase. Nijuu probably role copped 3J with snapshot and was confident he was getting a baddie. Mafia likely shot Nijuu at some recent point and already deduced him to be process.
I think the game is over now. As far as I can tell our only hope is the baddies' kill failing and us winning a tie next phase.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 43

Post by DFaraday »

Although you're right that if Luna's vote counts we might have a shot.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 274
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrumBeats wrote:Luna is definitely friendly, but I'm unsure if it's vote means anything. The fact that we haven't lost yet implies that between our two remaining civs and Luna with our votes/roles we can pull this off.

niju was quite sold on you being bad too, DB. Moreover your "desire" to lynch K4J first doesn't mean much when you expressed it after DF's niju vote and then placed the same vote yourself. Everything you've just accused me of applies as much to yourself.

All I know is that two of the three of you are Camerata and I wouldn't be surprised by any combination. I think the most likely is DB/K4J. I won't completely discount DF though -- he has been pretty willing to vote along with the group lately, and every recent lynch result has been neutral-to-positive for the Camerata faction.

The game isn't over seemingly, and if it remains that way entering a new day phase then conversation and discussion is just as vital as it ever was before -- even you, Luna (I am sure you can find some manner of mixing your barks, grrs, and pants into a meaningful post :P). To be honest there were probably some clues that niju was the Process that nobody recognized or at least admitted to recognizing -- primarily that the Process elements were trying to coalesce against me when she was threatened. I thought she was mafia and I may have been guilty of personal bias since she was railing for my lynch so hard.

If I am killed, I insist that the other townie shouldn't have his mind made up already entering the new day -- analyze all data at your disposal and give it the best shot you can. The suspect pool is tiny now and there's really nothing mechanical or powerful precluding anyone left from being bad.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

How exactly does the last phase mean I am scum-buddies with JJJ?
I am not scum and I am having a hard time believing that these ideas of yours are genuine. You've been trying hard to paint me as suspicious, having problems with me being the last vote on scum -- when I have also been the last votes on town, you simply ignore those facts to state things in a way that paints the picture a certain way. I have already explained that due to unchangable votes, I prefer to withhold my vote closer to the deadline for any new revelation/discussion purposes. How is it that you have a problem with me being the last vote on Eloh and MP but don't have a problem with DF not voting either? It doesn't make sense.
I'd also like to hear how Niju used snapshot when snapshot was dead during her first suspicion of JJJ. Now, do I think JJJ is civ? No, but your suspicions seem to be desperate.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Transistor [ENDGAME]

Post by Epignosis »

Endgame: Paper Boats

Looks like you were right, Red. We can run but we can't hide.
Luna has been killed by The Camerata.
The Camerata have gained control of Cloudwalk and The Process.

Congratulations to kneel4justice, MovingPictures07, Elohcin, and JaggedJimmyJay!
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Oh thank God.

*spews nervous vomit all over the laptop*
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Good game everyone, on all teams. Y'all made us sweat a great deal, even if it might not necessarily look like it.

nijuukyugou: thank you for making the last few phases such an excitement. I hope you don't take that wrong way, because I genuinely mean it. Sparring with you when I knew you were the Process when I'd be forced to turn a game-long town read around against you was incredibly difficult and your efforts made it doubly so. If a couple minor details in this game go another way I think you get the win. You did a great job. :)

Elohcin: Thanks again for being a great sport when we were forced to throw you under the bus early in the game. I really don't like to do that at all -- indeed most of my baddie games feature very little "bussing" from me. You handled it very well though, and your parting content made you difficult to associate with the rest of us. You earned this one.

MP: I think at one point, you had 57 posts and the 2nd highest post count behind you was 7. Seven. :haha: I know you encountered busy times, and that's alright man. Shit happens. While you were around you pumped mass content into this thread and made yourself very difficult to attack.

K4J: We went through hell together, my man. I mean this when I say it: you might be the best baddie team mate I've ever had. Period.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I look forward to hearing how those Process elements worked, and who was behind the socks.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Also, thanks for a great game Epi. It was maddening, incredibly challenging, and always interesting. The Process forced us to work directly with the townies on multiple occasions, and that's a bizarre feeling that I don't think I've had in any other game.

And despite it being a complex and unique setup, I think you did a fantastic job balancing it. Every faction had a fair chance to win.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Cloudwalk
Must defeat the Camerata and destroy The Process.

Red
Turn ( )- As the wielder of the Transistor, you can one time execute a Turn phase, which locks the thread at Night and will activate any four functions of your choice that you may use at once against any targets of your choosing. These are the only four functions that will go through that Night. Turn ( ) cannot be prevented by any means.

Crash ( )- Crash makes your target more vulnerable to other attacks; if anyone targets the same person as you the same Night, the latter will be affected by that same function two Nights in a row, if applicable. Humming is optional.

Subject Not Found
Breach ( )- Cutting through and stunning multiple targets, Breach will block your target as well as your target’s target, if applicable. Keep figuring it out.

Lillian Platt
Spark ( )- Negotiation is important, and you have found a way to spark discussion through physics. Spark creates a lovely, safe place for you to discuss things with your target, and your target can stay there all Day. This facilitates problem solving.

Niola Chein
Bounce ( )- Sometimes others deserve the best. Bounce someone’s action to someone else each Night.

Wave Tennegan
Load ( )- This idea is so big, you only get to use it once! Load will remove everyone from the poll except four adjacent names. You choose the targeted area.

Preston Moyle
Jaunt ( )- With great speed comes great responsibility! You can escape the first attempt on your life, whether by lynch or kill, but you must choose each Night what you will be safe from during the next phase.

Shomar Shasberg
Mask ( )- We all wear masks? Well, no...the only people wearing them are the ones you gave them to, by removing one individual from the next Day’s poll. You can remove yourself once.

Henter Jallaford
Ping ( )- The powers of deduction are yours. You will reveal your target’s role abilities on the front page.

Farrah Yon-Dale
Switch ( )- Others might fear The Process, but you have something for that. Switch one element of The Process each Night, and you will have control over it the next Day.

Maximilias Darzi
Purge ( )- The world must be purged of imperfections to be aesthetically acceptable. Purge will cause your target to take 2 votes, then 1 vote, and then 0 votes, in that order.

Bailey Gilande
Get ( )- People imply you have a magnetic personality. Get more powerful by receiving the ability of the Day’s dead for use that Night.

Olmarq
Cull ( )- Taking risks is what it’s all about, but it’s better when your opponent takes the most risk. Cull all those who target you, making their received votes worth 1.5 the next Day.

The Camerata
Must process Cloudwalk and destroy The Process
One of them may use Kill ( ) instead of the standard function

Asher Kendrell
Void ( )- Some people do not know what is best for themselves. Void your targets’ activity each Night and require that they think carefully about their actions, for there could be unintended consequences.

Grant Kendrell
Tap ( )- Consolidating power is what administration is all about. Tap into that power and temporarily absorb one of the abilities of anyone who voted for you that Day.

Sybil Reisz
Help ( )- People can always use your assistance, whether they know it or not. You can summon a friendly badcell on two occasions. If you are lynched, you will inadvertently summon help for Cloudwalk.

Royce Bracket
Flood ( )- Sometimes…people can be…contagious. People can be contagious. Whoever targets your target the same Night will be silenced and unable to vote while they recover.

The Process

The Process
The Process will manifest itself in multiple ways.
The Process itself is immune to Kill ( ), and must be lynched to die. If The Process is lynched, all residual processes will die.

Cell- Vote is worth 0.

Badcell- Vote is worth 1.

Creep- Vote is worth 1, but may vote secretly by PM instead

Jerk- Blocks. Vote is worth 0.

Young Lady- If lynched, it leaves behind a shadow for one phase. The shadow cannot vote.

Weed- Vote is worth -1.

Cheerleader- Protect a Process element from all Night actions. Vote is worth 0.

Snapshot- Role check. Vote worth 1.

Fetch- Tracks one time. Vote worth 1.

Clucker- Remove half the names from the poll one time. Vote is worth 0.

Man- Cannot be lynched or killed. Man inherits Kill ( ) from the Camerata. Vote is worth 0.

Operator- Reuse any dead process element (x1); vote is worth 0.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Also, thanks for a great game Epi. It was maddening, incredibly challenging, and always interesting. The Process forced us to work directly with the townies on multiple occasions, and that's a bizarre feeling that I don't think I've had in any other game.

And despite it being a complex and unique setup, I think you did a fantastic job balancing it. Every faction had a fair chance to win.
That's not what I heard in BTSC. :p
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Also, thanks for a great game Epi. It was maddening, incredibly challenging, and always interesting. The Process forced us to work directly with the townies on multiple occasions, and that's a bizarre feeling that I don't think I've had in any other game.

Yeah don't mind that -- that's frantic baddie JJJ talking at a thousand miles per hour working out every detail he can think of. When I can settle back and calm down, I can recognize that it was all fine. P

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Great game mafia, especially 3J who did a great job distancing himself from the rest until the very end when it was no longer necessary. Especially in manipulating those final phases into the best case scenario for the mafia, I wish I was around to try to argue you on the element lynch but sadly I don't think it would've resolved in my favor anyway.

The major lesson from endgame here imo are that if both factions need to eliminate a third party to win, and there is an easy way to work together on it, it needs to happen. I was a broken record about it the whole game, but the elements that remained put us in a bad position late game.

Sad to see that I had flipped Nijuu and 3J but at the same time the order I wanted to lynch it wouldn't have mattered. I wish people had hopped onto my suspicions of K4J as well, but I can see why Nijuu was pushing 3J, likely having snapshotted him.

Excited to see the exact nature of the elusive process, as well as the identity of Luna. My theory on Snapshot is that the player roles that got publically revealed were its doing, as I was Olmarq, and I'm relatively sure I was checked at some point.

Great game balance imo Epi, and the process mechanic was cool. It worked as I believe it was meant to, late game powerhouse if left ignored.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Roles here.

Red- nutella
Subject Not Found- Nerolunar
Lillian Platt- sig
Niola Chein- AllAlongtheBoardwalk / Scotty
Wave Tennegan- agleaminranks
Preston Moyle- DFaraday
Shamar Shasberg- DrWilgy
Hener Jallaford- thellama73
Farrah Yon-Dale- a2thezebra
Maximilias Darzi- Illyria / MacDougall
Bailey Gilande- Matt
Olmarq- DrumBeats
Luna- Simon

Asher Kendrell- reywaS / kneel4justice
Grant Kendrell- MovingPictures07
Sybil Reisz- Elohcin
Royce Bracket JaggedJimmyJay

The Process- nijuukyugou
Elements were anybody the Camerata Night killed. Hence, sig became the first element. These Night killed people lost their allegiance to Cloudwalk and won with The Process. In all but one case when an element was Night killed, they substituted back into new accounts. The only exception was Fetch, who was...Vompatti. My daughter Abigail was Cell. She's six.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Yeah don't mind that -- that's frantic baddie JJJ talking at a thousand miles per hour working out every detail he can think of. When I can settle back and calm down, I can recognize that it was all fine. P
No sweat- been there, done that many times.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 73

Post by DrWilgy »

Good game! being snapshot and creep was fun! Epi don't give me OP elements so I don't get killed right away next time! (dying 3 times in one game was quite the experience)

Thanks for the game!
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote:Elements were anybody the Camerata Night killed. Hence, sig became the first element. These Night killed people lost their allegiance to Cloudwalk and won with The Process. In all but one case when an element was Night killed, they substituted back into new accounts. The only exception was Fetch, who was...Vompatti. My daughter Abigail was Cell. She's six.
Super neat. That's something I had never considered. Which one of you was Cheerleader? :p

Thanks for playing with us Simon and Abigail. :)

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Good game everyone, on all teams. Y'all made us sweat a great deal, even if it might not necessarily look like it.

nijuukyugou: thank you for making the last few phases such an excitement. I hope you don't take that wrong way, because I genuinely mean it. Sparring with you when I knew you were the Process when I'd be forced to turn a game-long town read around against you was incredibly difficult and your efforts made it doubly so. If a couple minor details in this game go another way I think you get the win. You did a great job. :)
Glad I made y'all sweat :slick:

I (and the elements I had at the time) figured you were bad the moment you started trying to get people after me. We then used Fetch to track your movement, and when you had targeted Badcell, who was killed that night, it was ON like Donkey Kong! Well done, though. Had me fooled for much of the game, and k4j for even more of it!

I will say that, as a freaking indy, this was my best baddie-hunting game by far, even without Snapshot :noble: (we missed a few night actions, and then ended up having other checks NK'ed, so it was pointless), so I thoroughly enjoyed stretching the hunting muscles after such a long period of mafia laziness. It just goes to show you: the more effort you expend, the longer it takes for you to lose the game :faint: (But seriously, it was great fun, regardless of outcome!)

Vompatti as Fetch explains so much :haha: And I enjoyed playing with Abigail! Who were the other socks?? Like, in order?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DrumBeats wrote:Great game mafia, especially 3J who did a great job distancing himself from the rest until the very end when it was no longer necessary. Especially in manipulating those final phases into the best case scenario for the mafia, I wish I was around to try to argue you on the element lynch but sadly I don't think it would've resolved in my favor anyway.

The major lesson from endgame here imo are that if both factions need to eliminate a third party to win, and there is an easy way to work together on it, it needs to happen. I was a broken record about it the whole game, but the elements that remained put us in a bad position late game.

Sad to see that I had flipped Nijuu and 3J but at the same time the order I wanted to lynch it wouldn't have mattered. I wish people had hopped onto my suspicions of K4J as well, but I can see why Nijuu was pushing 3J, likely having snapshotted him.
They didn't. Fetch tracked him when he carried out a kill.
DrumBeats wrote:Excited to see the exact nature of the elusive process, as well as the identity of Luna. My theory on Snapshot is that the player roles that got publically revealed were its doing, as I was Olmarq, and I'm relatively sure I was checked at some point.
Check those roles again!
DrumBeats wrote:Great game balance imo Epi, and the process mechanic was cool. It worked as I believe it was meant to, late game powerhouse if left ignored.
Thank you for playing and the kind words.

I believe this game would have been a completely different monster if everyone had heeded your words of wisdom. The Process was designed so that both sides could recognize the threat that it was and cooperate, or be greedy and go for ruin...just like in the game.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

nijuukyugou wrote:
I will say that, as a freaking indy, this was my best baddie-hunting game by far, even without Snapshot :noble: (we missed a few night actions, and then ended up having other checks NK'ed, so it was pointless), so I thoroughly enjoyed stretching the hunting muscles after such a long period of mafia laziness. It just goes to show you: the more effort you expend, the longer it takes for you to lose the game :faint: (But seriously, it was great fun, regardless of outcome!)
Well, not pointless. Pointless at times, helpful at others. Didn't finish my thought there, wanted to post! :P
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Elements were anybody the Camerata Night killed. Hence, sig became the first element. These Night killed people lost their allegiance to Cloudwalk and won with The Process. In all but one case when an element was Night killed, they substituted back into new accounts. The only exception was Fetch, who was...Vompatti. My daughter Abigail was Cell. She's six.
Super neat. That's something I had never considered. Which one of you was Cheerleader? :p

Thanks for playing with us Simon and Abigail. :)
That was Scotty.

Simon is my 8-year-old son, for those who do not know. He came into play because his mother got lynched (see her description).

He thought talking like a dog would be hilarious.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nijuukyugou wrote:I (and the elements I had at the time) figured you were bad the moment you started trying to get people after me.
Yeah. When our kill attempt on you failed, I was shook. There was probably no more difficult lynch on the table than you, and to make matters worse, we had to find a way to generate it without making you look like the Process, because it was too late in the game to lynch the Process openly.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:I (and the elements I had at the time) figured you were bad the moment you started trying to get people after me.
Yeah. When our kill attempt on you failed, I was shook. There was probably no more difficult lynch on the table than you, and to make matters worse, we had to find a way to generate it without making you look like the Process, because it was too late in the game to lynch the Process openly.
And I tried to make it obvious that killing me was a bad idea without directly saying it. Oh, the end of this game was great fun :feb:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DrWilgy wrote:Good game! being snapshot and creep was fun! Epi don't give me OP elements so I don't get killed right away next time! (dying 3 times in one game was quite the experience)

Thanks for the game!
You were insane with those things. Please do not move next door to me.

What you did with Snapshot was...brilliant.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Epignosis wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Good game! being snapshot and creep was fun! Epi don't give me OP elements so I don't get killed right away next time! (dying 3 times in one game was quite the experience)

Thanks for the game!
You were insane with those things. Please do not move next door to me.

What you did with Snapshot was...brilliant.
Oh my god the element posts KILLED me! That was my favorite, and I was so sad when they would die, mostly for the loss of amusement factor. They were coming up with the most ridiculous crocks of bullshit and people were eating it up :haha:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'm glad people seemed to stop caring about anything the elements said toward the end, because I was very concerned that their hatred of me would clue people in that they were protecting niju.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Y'all's BTSC must've been absolute panic at times :haha:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nijuukyugou wrote:
Vompatti as Fetch explains so much :haha: And I enjoyed playing with Abigail! Who were the other socks?? Like, in order?
They will have to claim them, because I'm on vacation and didn't even bring my notes with me.

If memory serves:

Cell was Abigail
Cheerleader was Scotty
Fetch was Vompatti
Badcell and Weed was thellama73
Young Lady was sig
Man was Matt (who fucked up the chatzy like hell- it was hilarious)

I think that's it...?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nijuukyugou wrote:Y'all's BTSC must've been absolute panic at ALL times :haha:
See new quote.

Camerata chat

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

The biggest mystery to me is why the most powerful ability in the game went unused: See Turn ( ).
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:Y'all's BTSC must've been absolute panic at ALL times :haha:
See new quote.

Camerata chat
I live to strike fear in the hearts of baddies and chaos in their chats :noble: I am appeased.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

OH and how 'bout that that stupid poll with only three names actually was one of each alignment?? :rolleyes:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nijuukyugou wrote:OH and how 'bout that that stupid poll with only three names actually was one of each alignment?? :rolleyes:
agleaminranks (Wave Tennegan) voted MovingPictures07, who tapped into his power, targeting four adjacent names...and DrWilgy pulled one of those four off, leaving three.

How fun was that? :grin:
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Honestly, the only reason I didn't think it was Nijuu was because I was so deadset that you were the Process. I really wanted the K4J vote that phase, so I really regret not autolocking it at the beginning of the day to force it.

Really cool that the dead players took on the elements, very nice touch. I wish I would've bought into that theory earlier but part of what sold me that Process was 3J was the sheer amount of effort going into each sock, plus his own interactions with them seemed fabricated to me.

Also, had Dfaraday already used his one-shot protection? Cause I think we could've won if not.

Also, what was Luna's role?
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Epignosis wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:OH and how 'bout that that stupid poll with only three names actually was one of each alignment?? :rolleyes:
agleaminranks (Wave Tennegan) voted MovingPictures07, who tapped into his power, targeting four adjacent names...and DrWilgy pulled one of those four off, leaving three.

How fun was that? :grin:
:suspish:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Where does it say DFaraday's ability was "one-shot?" He got to be protected from a lynch or a kill every phase.

Luna was the same as Fetch. The one time tracking was useless there.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

It had said "First attempt" so that was what I meant. Now that I think about it though, it wouldn't have been possible anyway, because I just realized that it only would've worked had they shot him on the final night. My bad!
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DrumBeats wrote:It had said "First attempt" so that was what I meant. Now that I think about it though, it wouldn't have been possible anyway, because I just realized that it only would've worked had they shot him on the final night. My bad!
Nope- I misunderstood what you said there, pal.

DFaraday was never lynched and never targeted for a Night kill, so he could still keep trying to protect himself. That's all I meant.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”