Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Transistor [ENDGAME]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nijuukyugou wrote:Y'all's BTSC must've been absolute panic at ALL times :haha:
See new quote.

Camerata chat
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 79

Post by Epignosis »

The biggest mystery to me is why the most powerful ability in the game went unused: See Turn ( ).
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 54
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:Y'all's BTSC must've been absolute panic at ALL times :haha:
See new quote.

Camerata chat
I live to strike fear in the hearts of baddies and chaos in their chats :noble: I am appeased.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

OH and how 'bout that that stupid poll with only three names actually was one of each alignment?? :rolleyes:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nijuukyugou wrote:OH and how 'bout that that stupid poll with only three names actually was one of each alignment?? :rolleyes:
agleaminranks (Wave Tennegan) voted MovingPictures07, who tapped into his power, targeting four adjacent names...and DrWilgy pulled one of those four off, leaving three.

How fun was that? :grin:
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 75

Post by DrumBeats »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:I (and the elements I had at the time) figured you were bad the moment you started trying to get people after me.
Yeah. When our kill attempt on you failed, I was shook. There was probably no more difficult lynch on the table than you, and to make matters worse, we had to find a way to generate it without making you look like the Process, because it was too late in the game to lynch the Process openly.
Honestly, the only reason I didn't think it was Nijuu was because I was so deadset that you were the Process. I really wanted the K4J vote that phase, so I really regret not autolocking it at the beginning of the day to force it.

Really cool that the dead players took on the elements, very nice touch. I wish I would've bought into that theory earlier but part of what sold me that Process was 3J was the sheer amount of effort going into each sock, plus his own interactions with them seemed fabricated to me.

Also, had Dfaraday already used his one-shot protection? Cause I think we could've won if not.

Also, what was Luna's role?
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Epignosis wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:OH and how 'bout that that stupid poll with only three names actually was one of each alignment?? :rolleyes:
agleaminranks (Wave Tennegan) voted MovingPictures07, who tapped into his power, targeting four adjacent names...and DrWilgy pulled one of those four off, leaving three.

:suspish:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Where does it say DFaraday's ability was "one-shot?" He got to be protected from a lynch or a kill every phase.

Luna was the same as Fetch. The one time tracking was useless there.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 75

Post by DrumBeats »

It had said "First attempt" so that was what I meant. Now that I think about it though, it wouldn't have been possible anyway, because I just realized that it only would've worked had they shot him on the final night. My bad!
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DrumBeats wrote:It had said "First attempt" so that was what I meant. Now that I think about it though, it wouldn't have been possible anyway, because I just realized that it only would've worked had they shot him on the final night. My bad!
Nope- I misunderstood what you said there, pal.

DFaraday was never lynched and never targeted for a Night kill, so he could still keep trying to protect himself. That's all I meant.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 29
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Ugh, damn it :p Nice job guys.
Epignosis wrote:The biggest mystery to me is why the most powerful ability in the game went unused: See Turn ( ).
I actually never asked, would it have gone through if I had sent it in right before my lynch? I probably should have, but I think I was busy and not thinking :shrug2: Really wish I had stuck around longer, but meh, kinda my fault.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote:Ugh, damn it :p Nice job guys.
Epignosis wrote:The biggest mystery to me is why the most powerful ability in the game went unused: See Turn ( ).
I actually never asked, would it have gone through if I had sent it in right before my lynch? I probably should have, but I think I was busy and not thinking :shrug2: Really wish I had stuck around longer, but meh, kinda my fault.
It would not, since you were dead.

Did you know you could have used the Kill ( ) function to murder someone...or not use it at all and prevent a kill from happening? I thought you would be burning that power early on.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 274

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'd like to know if anyone among llama, Mac, and Snapshot had information on me. :meany:
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 43

Post by DFaraday »

DrumBeats wrote: Also, had Dfaraday already used his one-shot protection? Cause I think we could've won if not.
I had chosen to be safe for the next night phase, so it wouldn't have applied in the upcoming lynch anyway.

Good job, JJJ, for totally playing me for a fool. :P
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I'd like to know if anyone among llama, Mac, and Snapshot had information on me. :meany:
thellama73 was Henter Jallaford and targeted you first.

The other two did not.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 43

Post by DFaraday »

But at least I didn't die, so I'll consider that a small victory. :noble:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I'd like to know if anyone among llama, Mac, and Snapshot had information on me. :meany:

The other two did not.
I knew we were playing with fire keeping him alive so long. :scared:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DFaraday wrote:
DrumBeats wrote: Also, had Dfaraday already used his one-shot protection? Cause I think we could've won if not.
I had chosen to be safe for the next night phase, so it wouldn't have applied in the upcoming lynch anyway.

Good job, JJJ, for totally playing me for a fool. :P
Call it even, your baddies got me in Bullets Over Broadway. :beer:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Spacedaisy »

This was a lot of fun to follow along with, well played everyone and really interesting concepts Epi! Also, you all were great players who didn't need me getting in the way, so thanks for a friendly game guys!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

The other two did not.
I knew we were playing with fire keeping him alive so long. :scared:
His action failed like three times in a row though. :(
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 56

Post by MacDougall »

I just had a gut read (and also I was part trolling you tbh) and I seriously couldn't get a spare moment to really search for a way to case you. The day that I started to I got lynched.

Fun game though nonetheless. I had purged you the night before I got lynched so you were pretty close to lynched that day I think.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Thanks for the invite Epignosis. I may have only used the ability twice but it was on Camerata both times at least. :haha:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Thank you for subbing in! I hope you will play more again with us.
MacDougall wrote:
I just had a gut read (and also I was part trolling you tbh) and I seriously couldn't get a spare moment to really search for a way to case you. The day that I started to I got lynched.

Fun game though nonetheless. I had purged you the night before I got lynched so you were pretty close to lynched that day I think.
This lynch came very close to happening.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

When you subbed in Mac, my immediate reaction was one of extreme displeasure.

When I'm bad, I tend to play to my audience -- everything I say and do is tailored to the people I'm playing with/against. I had not played a game that was well-suited to a surprise appearance by MacDougall, and I knew you'd give me trouble instantly. :P

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Also, apologies to sig for the way we treated you in this game. Silenced on Day 1 and killed on Night 1 is brutal. We felt like we had to do it because you'd gotten into BTSC with MP and squeezed a fake roleclaim out of him.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote:Thank you for subbing in! I hope you will play more again with us.
MacDougall wrote:

This lynch came very close to happening.
How close we talkin here?

Man... if he had have got lynched that day the cards would have fallen into place perfectly. Lucky for the baddies they managed to get some lazy votes on me at the end there.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Ricochet »

A baddie JJJ... :faint:

I require full spectral analysis from town and teammates alike on what makes him tick when bad. Send it to me via PM when the man is sleeping or not paying attention.
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Matt »

Congrats 3J, Eloh, MP, and K4J!

What a fun game. Sorry I was a terrible Man, niju. Once 3J called me out a few phases ago, I had no idea what I should do or say hahaha.

Oh, I also played the part of Cell on Day Two and Badcell on Day Three. It was weird because becoming Badcell on Day Three was a carryover from my civ role so I wanted to play it like a civvie, even tho on Day Three I also became Man, who was Process aligned hahaha. Oh and I did fuck up the chatzy that was ridiculous but I fixed it. :beer:
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Re: Transistor [Night 0]

Post by Matt »

Second post...
Matt wrote:And Blooper's obvi the Process. You're welcome. :beer:
...what up?

Hahaha nah, that was totally random. Still pretty cool :eek:
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

I really loved talking to myself this game...
Cell wrote:
Matt wrote:Lol, I got a kick out of one element voting for the other, but as someone else said (Drum?) this is just WIFOM central and I wouldn't trust anything any of them say. I'm pretty much going to pretend they don't exist.
Scans Matt

Results: We believe Matt is detrimental to the Cloudwalk regardless of his alignment.
Haha. I think I've literally seen this said about me before in a game so I thought it'd be funny to poke fun at myself.
Badcell wrote:
Matt wrote:Cool result.

Someone protect me, I think I may get revenge kilt.

Derp
Scans Matt

Results: On re-scan, we believe we owe this one an apology. Your legacy should not be forgotten.
Haha, I think as Badcell I was referring to my ridiculous "Niju is the Process" post and trying to hint at that to town. In another post as Badcell, I even declare that I believe Young Lady is in league with one of the three poll options (which were Nero, MP, and Niju). Hahaha. To be fair, Epi said it was cool that I play Badcell as a civ as long as I didn't straight up out Niju.

And here it gets really fun...
Man wrote:
Badcell wrote:
Young Lady wrote:This Young Lady dislikes Probeys opinion of her.
This Young Lady has been the same since her existence was created to destroy the Dark Master.
This Young Lady distrusts Probey and believes it would be beneficial to terminate it.
This Young Lady believes Ursula, Mooney, or Picture of Motion is Probey and serves the Dark Master.
This thing needs to die.
Just so everyone knows, Young Lady used to date Badcell and it was a terrible break up. I still remember Badcell threatening to take his own life, we had to stage an invervention.

It was terrible. :(
Here I am as Badcell alerting town that Young Lady needs to die being quoted as me as Man trying to make me as Badcell look silly.

Wow. I do need a hobby. :P

Thanks for the game, Epi, had a blast my friend! :beer:
Image Image Image Image
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 28
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Hah! Gg Camerata! I was determined DB was bad, but knew JJJ was bad the day after I died. It's interesting to note just how much knowing one player's identity (nijuu) completely aligns my perspective. I often forget that others can't see the things I do in situations in which I just have more info. And not being able to infodump makes it infinitely harder to push. Hehehehehe cheerleader had no credibility so it makes sense no one would listen to me.

MP, I got your bad game now. No more fooling me, mister. :nicenod: (this is when you change it up completely next time and I'm left toothless and stumbling around again aimlessly)

Thanks for letting me sub in night 2 Epi! I had a blast, I think.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 73

Post by DrWilgy »

Epignosis wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Good game! being snapshot and creep was fun! Epi don't give me OP elements so I don't get killed right away next time! (dying 3 times in one game was quite the experience)

Thanks for the game!
You were insane with those things. Please do not move next door to me.

What you did with Snapshot was...brilliant.
Lol, thanks? And thanks! I looked on the Wiki and saw that Snapshot copies people, and figured I'd do just that. I didn't really know what to do with Creep since it's just a turret.

I was really hoping that by tossing dirt on both a civ and a mafia as Snapshot you baddoes wouldn't murk me right away. Oh well. How was I killed when cheerleader bwas protecting me?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

K4J was a roleblocker. He blocked Cheerleader and I killed you.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

niju and elements: what was with Jerk and Clucker never appearing?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 73

Post by DrWilgy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:K4J was a roleblocker. He blocked Cheerleader and I killed you.
You monster!!! I tried to bargain with you!

I'm surprised you managed to lynch Mac after I cleared him as snap XD

Linki - Idk fam. I was just there for the memes. I think Niju activated some and had some at random that would wake up.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:niju and elements: what was with Jerk and Clucker never appearing?
You guys blocked her, which prevented element spawning.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 197
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Hey, we won! Nice job, team! Apologies for slacking towards the end there, my RL to mafia balance sunk super quickly.

Thanks for the game, Epi! It was thoroughly enjoyable while I was able to be fully engaged in it.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:niju and elements: what was with Jerk and Clucker never appearing?
You guys blocked her, which prevented element spawning.
Oh good then, that did matter. :phew:

I just realized that this game capped off a neat trifecta for me. I was in three games at once, two here and one on Bulbagarden. I had one town win, one independent win, and now one mafia win. I'll probably never manage that one again.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Matt wrote:Congrats 3J, Eloh, MP, and K4J!

What a fun game. Sorry I was a terrible Man, niju. Once 3J called me out a few phases ago, I had no idea what I should do or say hahaha.

Oh, I also played the part of Cell on Day Two and Badcell on Day Three. It was weird because becoming Badcell on Day Three was a carryover from my civ role so I wanted to play it like a civvie, even tho on Day Three I also became Man, who was Process aligned hahaha. Oh and I did fuck up the chatzy that was ridiculous but I fixed it. :beer:
Whoooaaaa I didn't even know what was going on there. The first Badcell was totally not mine, so it freaked me out :P And you (and my other element buddies) were excellent! I enjoyed playing with you all and seeing the crazy shit you'd come up with.
Matt wrote:Second post...
Matt wrote:And Blooper's obvi the Process. You're welcome. :beer:
...what up?

Hahaha nah, that was totally random. Still pretty cool :eek:
:haha: I was hoping and praying no one would take you seriously, and we (I and whoever I had as an element at the time) said you'd have bragging rights at saying that at endgame.
agleaminranks
The Mark
Posts in topic: 37

Post by agleaminranks »

Epignosis wrote:

Was wondering why my ability was used when I didn't even use it. I should have looked at my own voting patterns and realized something was up when I voted for MP.
┏━━━┳━━━┳━┓┏━┳━━━┓┏━━━━┳━━┓┏┓╋┏┓
┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃┗┛┃┃┏━━┛┃┏┓┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃╋┃┃
┃┗━━┫┃╋┃┃┏┓┏┓┃┗━━┓┗┛┃┃┗┫┗┛┗┫┗━┛┃
┗━━┓┃┗━┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┏━━┛╋╋┃┃╋┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┗━━┓╋╋┃┃╋┃┗━┛┃┃╋┃┃
┗━━━┻┛╋┗┻┛┗┛┗┻━━━┛╋╋┗┛╋┗━━━┻┛╋┗┛
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 15

Post by sig »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Also, apologies to sig for the way we treated you in this game. Silenced on Day 1 and killed on Night 1 is brutal. We felt like we had to do it because you'd gotten into BTSC with MP and squeezed a fake roleclaim out of him.
I knew I shouldn't have claimed as soon as I did. I also should've went with my gut on MP, I was suspecting an MP, Llama, and JJJ ticket since he was steering me to go to either of you the next phase. And yeah you did you jerks then you killed me again! :P
ImageImage
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Re: Transistor [Night 11]

Post by kneel4justice »

OMG!!!!!!!! WE WON.
This was such a fun game to play! Thanks for letting me sub in, Epi. I really enjoyed it. Makes me want to play more games.
Thanks to my wonderful teammates Eloh, MP, and of course JJJ who was extremely awesome. There's no way we could have won without him!
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: K4J: We went through hell together, my man. I mean this when I say it: you might be the best baddie team mate I've ever had. Period.
Awww. :) :) Thanks! I'm so glad I had the chance to be your teammate.
You are an awesome player. I have never seen a baddie so dedicated to playing the part of a civ and put themselves out there to the degree that you did, cover their tracks the way you did. You were fearless!
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Thanks everyone for playing. I hope you enjoyed it.

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Looks good. :slick:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “Previous Side Missions”