Psych Mafia [END]

Moderator: Community Team

[THIS IS LYLO -- VOTES ARE NOT CHANGEABLE!!!] Who will you feed to Billy's pet panther?

BigDamnHero
No votes
birdwithteeth11
23%
Elohcin
No votes
Clizby!!! (hosts, deadies, non-players)
77%

Total votes: 13
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 143

Re: Psych Mafia [Day 8]

Post by BigDamnHero »

There's SOOOO much stuff pinging me here, it ain't even funny...
Russtifinko wrote:
BigDamnHero wrote:So obviously Epi got whammied by an item or else he wouldn't install vote one person and then recommend several other vote another. I'm gonna take time to :ponder: which one of you other bastards I can trust. ATM, I'm leaning Russ, but that could very easily change.

To my civ counterpart, don't give up hope. I had previously thought that our victory was already squashed, but we've got a Hail Mary shot at taking the baddie teams out.
:confused: Soooo, I'm the one you can trust most, but then Epi says "You should vote Russ." and you vote Russ? Are you that easily swayed? Color me perplexed, at best, and a little frustrated.

Keep in mind, this is the same Epi who's been wrong 4 times in a row, and who has been so convinced I'm bad he's come up with 3 different baddie teammates for me, 2 of whom are now dead civs.
I earlier thought this was signs of him being yang, but I think there's another role that could explain his cavalier attitude here...

I got some small validation with that timmer death, so I'm now 1/2 on calling baddies. I think you can do the math here.
so basically your record is a coin flip...and that's somehow supposed to give you civ cred?
BDH, to answer your question, Elo is definitely bad in my book right now. She voted me yesterday, reread us, and decided to vote DF. Then she voted me again today as soon as Epi said jump. Which, honestly, is the same you did, but circumstances being what they are, I don't really buy that you're bad regardless. I figure her for a probable Cop.
if Elo is definitely bad then in your book why didn't you just vote her right away? ESPECIALLY because of your next statement...

I think BWT is likely bad as well. Between Epi and INH I'm really torn on the final baddie; my vote for Epi yesterday was admittedly reactive and somewhat emotionally-driven, and INH has been agreeing with me a lot, which is making him harder for me to judge. So I am actually open to changing my vote, no matter what Epi says. (Preferably to Elo or BWT, but to INH if I feel there's a compelling-enough case against him.)

And speaking of pretending to be willing to change your vote, this strikes me as funny in hindsight:
Epignosis wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Voted Russ again.
B/c of DF's last post?
Of course not. I was always voting Russ.
There was an earlier post where Epi stated the fact that there's no way to keep Yin from killing....then INH quetioned if this was a role claim (which he then later stated he didn't buy it). But either way, this makes no sense!!! Why the hell would anybody claimed to be the last member of a baddie team during a lynch phase??? It wuold serve no purpose other than to pain a target on themself and stand to gain nothing in return.

No I had early been working under a potential theory with the hypothesis of him being the independant, but him saying he thought Eloh was kinda pokes a hole in that. So stripping away ALL of the he-said-she-said, this case, that case, opinions, etc. and looking at things PURELY through a logical filter, Epi is the one coming up as one the last 3 baddies.

linkin @Epi: say we lynch a cop...that leaves 2 civs (who can't be sure of each other), an indy (who is out for himself) a cop and a serial killer. The serial killer has already (presumeably) decided who dies after the lynch. That killer is the ONLY person who can basically guarantee a kill since there are still condtions attached to the cop NK and the civs don't have one. Then come Day 9, we are just right back where we started.

The only power (aside from a conditional NK) the cops have is to vote together. so IF we can lynch Yin today and not spilt vote tomorrow, this defuses that advantage considerably.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

and FUCK ME....did I miss the post where Russ changed his vote to ME?!?!?!!? Or even an explanation why??? Suddenly I am well aware of how a mexican stand-off feels...why don't we all just vote a different person and leave it a whatever-way-tie..SHEESH!!! :huh:
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

BigDamnHero wrote:and FUCK ME....did I miss the post where Russ changed his vote to ME?!?!?!!? Or even an explanation why??? Suddenly I am well aware of how a mexican stand-off feels...why don't we all just vote a different person and leave it a whatever-way-tie..SHEESH!!! :huh:
goddam linkitis BULLSPIT!!!!.... :fist: I see it now, I get what's happening...I don't see why anyone EVER thought it was a good idea to make votes changeable...I really, really don't...
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 244

Post by Epignosis »

Relax. Post incoming.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

BigDamnHero wrote:linkin @Epi: say we lynch a cop...that leaves 2 civs (who can't be sure of each other), an indy (who is out for himself) a cop and a serial killer. The serial killer has already (presumeably) decided who dies after the lynch. That killer is the ONLY person who can basically guarantee a kill since there are still condtions attached to the cop NK and the civs don't have one. Then come Day 9, we are just right back where we started.

The only power (aside from a conditional NK) the cops have is to vote together. so IF we can lynch Yin today and not spilt vote tomorrow, this defuses that advantage considerably.
Two Civilians
Two Cops
One Yin
One Indy

Yin is getting somebody today. Could be a civilian, could be a cop, could be the independent. That's unknown. Suppose he didn't though. If Yin is lynched, that leaves...

Two Civilians
Two Cops
One Indy

...during a Night phase. The Crooked Cops have killed the last two Nights. If they kill a civilian, it's over, because the independent can win with any team. The cops will have won.

You absolutely need a Crooked Cop dead today. A civilian can only pray that Yin targeted a Crooked Cop too.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Yin is the only thing keeping this game still going. If he dies, the game is over.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Epignosis wrote:
BigDamnHero wrote:linkin @Epi: say we lynch a cop...that leaves 2 civs (who can't be sure of each other), an indy (who is out for himself) a cop and a serial killer. The serial killer has already (presumeably) decided who dies after the lynch. That killer is the ONLY person who can basically guarantee a kill since there are still condtions attached to the cop NK and the civs don't have one. Then come Day 9, we are just right back where we started.

Two Civilians
Two Cops
One Yin
One Indy

Yin is getting somebody today. Could be a civilian, could be a cop, could be the independent. That's unknown. Suppose he didn't though. If Yin is lynched, that leaves...

Two Civilians
Two Cops
One Indy

...during a Night phase. The Crooked Cops have killed the last two Nights. If they kill a civilian, it's over, because the independent can win with any team. The cops will have won.

You absolutely need a Crooked Cop dead today. A civilian can only pray that Yin targeted a Crooked Cop too.
What Epi said here.

The person I'm actually most down to vote of all right now is Elo, she's my most confident Cop read.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 92

Post by Elohcin »

Russtifinko wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Two Civilians
Two Cops
One Yin
One Indy

Two Civilians
Two Cops
One Indy

What Epi said here.

The person I'm actually most down to vote of all right now is Elo, she's my most confident Cop read.
AAAAAAAANNNNNNND...you would be wrong. I'm keeping my vote where it is. I really think I am finally making a good call this time.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I think INH is a good candidate to vote for too. I don't want my vote to mean nothing. BDH, what are your thoughts on INH?
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

I don't think INH is a cop nor is he yin.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

BigDamnHero wrote:I don't think INH is a cop nor is he yin.
And I see you've voted me.

Ah well. What a pity.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Can you elaborate? B/c I think he looks pretty bad when he tries to defend himself against accusations.
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

Elohcin wrote:
Can you elaborate? B/c I think he looks pretty bad when he tries to defend himself against accusations.
To take Epi's approach from earlier today, I could but I won't. I've gone over everything at my disposal and it all points to Epi being a baddie role and INH not being a cop or Yin. I have no firm grasp.on you, BWT (who I don't believe has posted in the past 24-48 hrs., which is disheartening) or Russ. I'm either right or I'm wrong. Admittedly, I'm quite frustrated at this point but it's only a game (which while I've enjoyed playing serves as a reminder why I don't play mafia anymore) and not worth giving myself an ulcer over any longer. Here's to hoping my logic has added up, but if not, congrats to all those who've outplayed me.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

BigDamnHero wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
To take Epi's approach from earlier today, I could but I won't. I've gone over everything at my disposal and it all points to Epi being a baddie role and INH not being a cop or Yin. I have no firm grasp.on you, BWT (who I don't believe has posted in the past 24-48 hrs., which is disheartening) or Russ. I'm either right or I'm wrong. Admittedly, I'm quite frustrated at this point but it's only a game (which while I've enjoyed playing serves as a reminder why I don't play mafia anymore) and not worth giving myself an ulcer over any longer. Here's to hoping my logic has added up, but if not, congrats to all those who've outplayed me.
Do you agree with what I said at the end of this post?
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

I think I'm Yin's target. Eliminating me keeps everyone at odds with everyone else.

And if yin is lynched, the game is NOT necessarily over.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

BigDamnHero wrote:I think I'm Yin's target. Eliminating me keeps everyone at odds with everyone else.

Why do you think Yin targeted you?
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

Just a hunch...I'm the only person who is relatively established. Take me.out and NOBODY is sure of anyone left in the game.
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

Or else I'm gonna get lynch cuz Russ hasn't changed his vote off of me which leaves me vulnerable to ANYBODY else switching their vote last minute to me...
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

BigDamnHero wrote:I think I'm Yin's target. Eliminating me keeps everyone at odds with everyone else.

The Crooked Cops know each other. The civilians and independent do not. The Crooked Cops can only kill civilians and the independent at this point. Yin can kill Crooked Cops. Let's play out the possible scenarios.

Yin kills a civilian today and you lynch Yin

Civilian
Civilian
Crooked Cop
Crooked Cop
Yin
Independent

That's a Crooked Cop win. No question about it.

++++

Yin kills a civilian today and you lynch a Crooked Cop (or the other way around)

Civilian
Civilian
Crooked Cop
Crooked Cop
Yin
Independent

The Crooked Cops then kill the other civilian or the independent. That leaves a bizarre endgame scenario in which there's a civilian or independent, a Crooked Cop, and Yin. I'm not sure how that would work out, but it isn't a civilian win.

++++

Yin kills a Crooked Cop and you lynch a Crooked Cop

Civilian
Civilian
Crooked Cop
Crooked Cop

Yin
Independent

This is ideal, as it eliminates the Crooked Cops and the Night kill. Yin doesn't kill at Night, and the civilians have a 2-1 advantage over Yin. That is an avenue that can lead to a civilian win, or less likely, a Yin win.

++++

The takeaway here is twofold:

First, it would be foolish for Yin to deliberately select a civilian to die today. It either guarantees a Crooked Cop win or sets up the bizarre scenario. Yin needs a Crooked Cop dead today to even have a chance. The civilians need a Crooked Cop dead to even have a chance.

Second, it's obvious given the above scenarios that the ideal one is for the Crooked Cops to lynch Yin, because they cannot Night kill him. If Yin did not choose to kill a Crooked Cop and they successfully lynch Yin, this is all over and they have won.
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 114

Post by insertnamehere »

How'd we know you aren't a Crooked Cop, Epi? You keep saying that we need to protect Yin and lynch a cop, and yeah, I buy that logic, but how are we supposed to buy your Yin claims? Wouldn't the Crooked Cops be super hell bent on steering this lynch?

What makes you Yin and not a Cop, Epi?

And furthermore, while you're doing scenarios, why don't you run the ones where we lynch a civilian or the independent? Obviously, the Cops would want Yin out, but would just voting out anyone but themselves be as advantageous?

My theory is that you're a Cop, Epi. And you have no damn idea who Yin is. So you figure the best way to find him is to lure him out by claiming to be him. Your back-up plan consists of following your in-thread suspicions by lynching the easy targets of me and Russ. As long as they ain't you or your partner, you're golden.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Spoiler: show

Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

insertnamehere wrote:How'd we know you aren't a Crooked Cop, Epi? You keep saying that we need to protect Yin and lynch a cop, and yeah, I buy that logic, but how are we supposed to buy your Yin claims? Wouldn't the Crooked Cops be super hell bent on steering this lynch?

What makes you Yin and not a Cop, Epi?

And furthermore, while you're doing scenarios, why don't you run the ones where we lynch a civilian or the independent? Obviously, the Cops would want Yin out, but would just voting out anyone but themselves be as advantageous?

My theory is that you're a Cop, Epi. And you have no damn idea who Yin is. So you figure the best way to find him is to lure him out by claiming to be him. Your back-up plan consists of following your in-thread suspicions by lynching the easy targets of me and Russ. As long as they ain't you or your partner, you're golden.
Epignosis wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:I don't buy for one second that he's Yin, because he's too goddamned smug to be the last member of a serial killer duo one lynch away from losing the entire thing.
insertnamehere wrote:Epig seems like one of two things: Either a confuzzled, frazzled civ, or Mr. Yin. As of right now, I'm leaning towards the former. He's formed a little clique around himself, namely BDH, Elo, and BWT that I find a little bit more lynch-worthy than the man himself.
That was two Days ago. I'm either Yin or a civilian.

It was also two Days ago that you called BDH more "lynch-worthy" because he was a part of my "clique." Whatever that means. Now you're posting overly dramatic gifs complaining about me "getting away with it."

You are bad. And nervous that this isn't going to work out for you after all.
Keep changing your story, INH. I just hope BDH changes his vote.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

well, listen...I am unsure as to what I should do. I think INH and Russ are bad. But if I vote for either one, I am the only vote on them which means it really counts for nothing. I assume Epi was forced to vote BWT. I don't want to vote him. I am moving my vote to BDH for now. I think Epi is civ. I am more confident about him than I am BDH and I want Epi to at least have a chance at survival.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Oh, and BDH...if you are willing to move your vote to either INH or Russ, I will move with you.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

But, if your vote stays, so does mine.
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

Elohcin wrote:But, if your vote stays, so does mine.
Fine. Guess I'm getting lynched guys...I won't be threatened. I'm good letting things play out. :noble:
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

If that's not protecting a partner I don't know what is...
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

BigDamnHero wrote:If that's not protecting a partner I don't know what is...
Who is protecting whom?
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

The only kind of partner I have in Epi is life partner :P
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

BDH, as I made clear yesterday, I never once intended my final vote today to go to you.

Looking at how things have shaken out, Epi is my only reasonable choice here. I don't want to cause a tie by voting BWT, and I don't believe BDH is bad.

We also haven't seen anything from BWT yet today. That makes me nervous, and voting Epi put the vote out of reach for last-minute shenanigans by BWT (as long as there's no manipulation).
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

BigDamnHero:

Weigh my contributions and analysis with the input from Russ and INH. While you do, consider all of these points:

1. I believe I reasonably established that neither of them can be the independent (INH allowed that Russ could be a civilian, which means that if you are a civilian, both of them can't be.

2. This means at least one of the voters on me is bad.

3. That means you, a civilian, are voting alongside at least one mafia member.

4. INH said I was either a confused civilian or Yin just two Days ago, and now, with no progression of thought, says I can't possibly be Yin. Yet he agrees with my analysis about the necessity of a Crooked Cop death today. Huh.

5. Given that one of Russ and INH almost certainly have to be bad, why aren't they tearing each other apart? They should be at each others' throats in a display of total carnage in order to expose the villain. Instead, they are holding hands and voting together against me. That is a red flag.

6. They both named birdwithteeth11 as a bad guy. birdwithteeth11 has one vote already. He could be lynched. Neither of them are voting him. They are voting me. INH is pretending he thinks I have to be a Crooked Cop despite his opinion that vanished from two Days ago that vanished like a fart in the wind, and Russtifinko's ruse is, "Well gee, I don't want to cause a tie." Why is he afraid of a tie? There are two civilians remaining! :haha: :rolleyes:

I believe INH and Russ are the Crooked Cops, and they don't mind how grimy they look at this point because victory is one lynch from their grasp. I believe if you, Elohcin, and birdwithteeth11 all vote Russ, Russ and INH will have no choice but to move their votes to birdwithteeth11, whom they don't really believe is bad because they aren't voting there already. They are only voting me because you are, BDH. Don't let them hide behind you like that. Cause that tie and make them sweat. Make them afraid of you. :feb:

BDH, I don't mean to put this kind of pressure on you, and I realize you think I'm bad. I get that. But if this Day phase does not grab a Crooked Cop, then this website is going to have to live with the shame that the civilians lost to a mafia team that had three kills the entire time. And that's just sad. :disappoint:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Eloh, if you trust me, don't vote BDH. Vote Russ.

Hell, I bet if you got just two votes on Russ and birdwithteeth11 didn't even vote, INH and Russ would both scurry to vote birdwithteeth11. They've both left the door open for it. :rolleyes:
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Epignosis wrote:BigDamnHero:

Weigh my contributions and analysis with the input from Russ and INH. While you do, consider all of these points:

1. I believe I reasonably established that neither of them can be the independent (INH allowed that Russ could be a civilian, which means that if you are a civilian, both of them can't be.
How have you ruled out this possibility? You assume that because of what I said, that means neither of us could be independent? I don't understand your logic here. You brush past this massive assumption, and build your entire appeal around it.

2. This means at least one of the voters on me is bad.
Incorrect starting assumption.

3. That means you, a civilian, are voting alongside at least one mafia member.
Incorrect starting assumption, plus there are two baddie teams in this game anyway. I'd be shocked if Yin didn't try to join the bandwagon against Epi.

4. INH said I was either a confused civilian or Yin just two Days ago, and now, with no progression of thought, says I can't possibly be Yin. Yet he agrees with my analysis about the necessity of a Crooked Cop death today. Huh.
I thought that before you started claiming Yin. What, I'm not allowed to change my opinion of someone? I have to announce loudly in the thread: "LET THE RECORD STATE THAT I THOUGHT SO AND SO WAS A MEMBER OF THIS BADDIE TEAM IN THE PAST, BUT I KNOW THINK HE'S A MEMBER OF THE OTHER BADDIE TEAM!" Stop indicting me for phony reasons.

5. Given that one of Russ and INH almost certainly have to be bad, why aren't they tearing each other apart? They should be at each others' throats in a display of total carnage in order to expose the villain. Instead, they are holding hands and voting together against me. That is a red flag.
Incorrect starting assumption. Epi's really working hard to force BDH to accept his words as fact, isn't he?

6. They both named birdwithteeth11 as a bad guy. birdwithteeth11 has one vote already. He could be lynched. Neither of them are voting him. They are voting me. INH is pretending he thinks I have to be a Crooked Cop despite his opinion that vanished from two Days ago that vanished like a fart in the wind, and Russtifinko's ruse is, "Well gee, I don't want to cause a tie." Why is he afraid of a tie? There are two civilians remaining! :haha: :rolleyes:
Elo siding with Epi so clearly, and calling him a civilian. seems much more suspicious than BWT's silence. C'mon, even Epi himself is aware of the fact that he's bad, just look at his last paragraph. Therefore, I think BWT = Yin. So I'm not about to vote for him.

I believe INH and Russ are the Crooked Cops, and they don't mind how grimy they look at this point because victory is one lynch from their grasp. I believe if you, Elohcin, and birdwithteeth11 all vote Russ, Russ and INH will have no choice but to move their votes to birdwithteeth11, whom they don't really believe is bad because they aren't voting there already. They are only voting me because you are, BDH. Don't let them hide behind you like that. Cause that tie and make them sweat. Make them afraid of you. :feb:
My vote's staying on Epignosis. I'm not changing it for anything. I promise in the name of whatever deity you're inclined towards that I will not vote for BWT today.

BDH, I don't mean to put this kind of pressure on you, and I realize you think I'm bad. I get that. But if this Day phase does not grab a Crooked Cop, then this website is going to have to live with the shame that the civilians lost to a mafia team that had three kills the entire time. And that's just sad. :disappoint:

Epi, you really shouldn't be so self-concious, it's unbecoming. :noble:
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Epi, I'm not about to change my vote for the world. I'm ride or die voting you all the way. If nobody wants to back me up, fine.

But I'm gonna stay right where I am no matter what.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

insertnamehere wrote:Epi, I'm not about to change my vote for the world. I'm ride or die voting you all the way. If nobody wants to back me up, fine.

But I'm gonna stay right where I am no matter what.
That's good.

Now everybody else can lynch Russ with no fuss. XD

:mafia:
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 144

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Alright. I just worked 12 hours each of the last 2 days. So I have no idea what's going on and need to catch up. Stand by.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Epignosis wrote:I am voting birdwithteeth11.
This came out of nowhere. I thought you were all gung-ho about INH honestly.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Epignosis wrote:BDH, I strongly recommend lynching Russtifinko. You, Elohcin, and birdwithteeth11 should all vote there.
Since when do you decide what I should do with my vote? You trying to direct another mislynch here?
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

insertnamehere wrote:
BigDamnHero wrote:I need everybody to respond (don't make a case, just assign the names):
Crooked cops are....?
Yin is...?
Crooked Cops: Epignosis and INH
Yin: Elochin
FTFY :D
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Epignosis wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:Just had a thought that may be worth pointing out:

Crooked Cops, you guys are gonna want to try to get Mr. Yin lynched today. You get him, NK a civvie, and the game is over. If, on the other hand, you lynch a civvie today, you can't kill Yin tomorrow night, and barring manipulation or some crazy persuasion, the vote tomorrow is a tie. Then one of you might die at the end of the Day phase from Yin's kill, and he wins. Just seems like more of a sure thing for you if you get him today.
You left out that Yin is killing somebody today and can't be stopped. ;)
And here I thought you were a Crooked Cop this whole time. Thanks for telling us that you're really Yin.

Just do us all a favor and kill INH today. That way BDH and I can be down to at least 1 cop and have a fighting chance.

Votes Epig
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Epignosis wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:Epi, care to answer BDH's question? 6 players alive, 3 are bad. We know you think I'm one of the baddies, so who are the other 2?
No.

Big Damn Hero is a big damn boy. If he wants to vote me, he can. Where he votes is his decision.
Sure, he can vote wherever he wants. Not sure how that's relevant. Going beyond today's lynch, you don't think having everyone's opinions out in the open might help us solve and thus win the game?
Very well, since you asked for it.

I am voting birdwithteeth11. Nobody else is. People (you and INH) have talked about birdwithteeth11 being bad, but nobody but me has acted on it by this point. That tells me that no civilian (except me :noble: ) thinks birdwithteeth11 is bad and should be lynched today. If either of you genuinely thought birdwithteeth11 was bad, you would be voting him, not me, because he already has my vote.

I believe BDH is a civilian. I got the impression that Elohcin is independent.

I predict birdwithteeth11 votes for Russ, and that INH and Russ both jump off me and vote birdwithteeth11 to force the tie. That's what you two are setting everybody up for. There is only one team with two living members, and that's The Crooked Cops.

It's awfully uncomfortable in here, isn't it? :beer:
I think nobody is voting for me because the baddie teams are dueling it out and trying to get pole position by knocking each other out. Voting for someone that is a civ and getting a civ lynched could potentially doom the Crooked Cops. Especially if Yin (you) takes out one of them today (still think you're targeting INH).

But you already exposed your little game, so nice try.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

insertnamehere wrote:@BDH, Elo, and BWT: Who is more likely to be bad, Epi or Russ? Please expound on your opinion.
I think Epig is Yin (more likely) or a Crooked Cop (less likely), so he deserves this lynch more than Russ.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

And that is the extent of my feelings for this lynch, unless anyone has any questions directed at me.

I don't think the game is necessarily over if we lynch Yin and he hits a Crooked Cop. There is still a chance that the game continues.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
BigDamnHero wrote:I need everybody to respond (don't make a case, just assign the names):
Crooked cops are....?
Yin is...?
Crooked Cops: Epignosis and INH
Yin: Elochin
FTFY :D
Okie dokie, Mr. Yin. :)
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Okay, I changed my vote. Not sure what good it'll do. All the baddies are voting Epi right now unless Epi is bad. SMH!
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

It doesn't matter who is bad. It matters who is a Crooked Cop. I tried in vain to get people to understand that, but apparently birdwithteeth11 either doesn't understand or doesn't care.

This is a

You gave the Crooked Cops exactly what they needed.

Bravo.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:Epi, care to answer BDH's question? 6 players alive, 3 are bad. We know you think I'm one of the baddies, so who are the other 2?
No.

Big Damn Hero is a big damn boy. If he wants to vote me, he can. Where he votes is his decision.
Sure, he can vote wherever he wants. Not sure how that's relevant. Going beyond today's lynch, you don't think having everyone's opinions out in the open might help us solve and thus win the game?
Very well, since you asked for it.

I am voting birdwithteeth11. Nobody else is. People (you and INH) have talked about birdwithteeth11 being bad, but nobody but me has acted on it by this point. That tells me that no civilian (except me :noble: ) thinks birdwithteeth11 is bad and should be lynched today. If either of you genuinely thought birdwithteeth11 was bad, you would be voting him, not me, because he already has my vote.

I believe BDH is a civilian. I got the impression that Elohcin is independent.

I predict birdwithteeth11 votes for Russ, and that INH and Russ both jump off me and vote birdwithteeth11 to force the tie. That's what you two are setting everybody up for. There is only one team with two living members, and that's The Crooked Cops.

It's awfully uncomfortable in here, isn't it? :beer:
I think nobody is voting for me because the baddie teams are dueling it out and trying to get pole position by knocking each other out. Voting for someone that is a civ and getting a civ lynched could potentially doom the Crooked Cops. Especially if Yin (you) takes out one of them today (still think you're targeting INH).

But you already exposed your little game, so nice try.
You really have a lot to learn about me, bird.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Who is the Yin to timmer's Yang?

Poll runs till Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:29 pm
You may select 1 option

BigDamnHero
No votes

birdwithteeth11
Epignosis (2)
6%

Elohcin
No votes

Epignosis
insertnamehere (3), BigDamnHero (11), Russtifinko (13), birdwithteeth11 (15)
25%

insertnamehere
No votes

Russtifinko 2.0
Elohcin (16)
6%

Alfred Hitchcock (hosts, deadies, non-players)
MovingPictures07 (1), timmer (4), JaggedJimmyJay (5), DFaraday (6), Metalmarsh89 (7), Spacedaisy (8), Quin (9), Scotty (10), LoRab (12), Turnip Head (14)
63%

Total votes : 16

++++

Where are the Crooked Cops voting?
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Hmm. Lemme see.

WILD AT HEART MAFIA