Psych Mafia [END]

Moderator: Community Team

[THIS IS LYLO -- VOTES ARE NOT CHANGEABLE!!!] Who will you feed to Billy's pet panther?

BigDamnHero
No votes
birdwithteeth11
23%
Elohcin
No votes
Clizby!!! (hosts, deadies, non-players)
77%

Total votes: 13
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 244

Re: Psych Mafia [END]

Post by Epignosis »

Quin wrote:I didn't get a single one of those riddles :scared:
I got accused of inactivity a few times, but that was just me coming up with the damn riddles. :p
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Quin »

My guesses from after timmer died were actually pretty accurate. Only thing over the last few phases I got wrong was that I thought Russ was the last baddie and that BWT was civ.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 43
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Go civs!!!

Sorry I didn't play very well this game. My instincts were totally off in the front end of the game. Sorry I killed you, Matt. I had the pistol at the time.

I felt really guilty taking everyone's items if they voted the way I wanted them to in BTSC. But it was also a fun game to pick the right target.

Also, much easier to start a BTSC chat, without being able to reveal who you are (either role or player), and have the other person believe you are civ. I subtly or not so subtly revealed my identity to those players to whom it made sense. Others I left more ambiguity.

My last BTSC was Epi. Mid way through I knew he was bad because he lied to me, and I knew it--but he lied well enough that I had a glimmer doubt in myself and totally played that moment poorly and basically point blank asked why he was .lying. He gave a good enough answer that I could talk myself into a plausible reason that he'd believe that I possibly believed him (something about maybe his power was stolen that night, so it showed up as a fail for him). But I could have played out that moment much more gracefully by just saying, "Oh, ok," and not pursuing further conversation.

What's funny is that I thought that if he was bad he was Y/Y. And I took the risk that if he thought he could trust that I trusted him, he'd keep me around, at least for a little while. When I was killed that night, I assumed that I was wrong and he actually was a cop. And until he was revealed, went with that assumption and kept kicking myself for taking the risk of revealing myself to him and thinking he wouldn't kill me right away.

Turns out, the other mafia decided to kill me. Curious why they decided to kill me!

linkitis: @Epi: Not only did I know that I was asked about coffee when I was LD-ed that night, but I also knew from russ that Carlton wanted the coffee.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

LoRab wrote:Go civs!!!

Sorry I didn't play very well this game. My instincts were totally off in the front end of the game. Sorry I killed you, Matt. I had the pistol at the time.

I felt really guilty taking everyone's items if they voted the way I wanted them to in BTSC. But it was also a fun game to pick the right target.

Also, much easier to start a BTSC chat, without being able to reveal who you are (either role or player), and have the other person believe you are civ. I subtly or not so subtly revealed my identity to those players to whom it made sense. Others I left more ambiguity.

My last BTSC was Epi. Mid way through I knew he was bad because he lied to me, and I knew it--but he lied well enough that I had a glimmer doubt in myself and totally played that moment poorly and basically point blank asked why he was .lying. He gave a good enough answer that I could talk myself into a plausible reason that he'd believe that I possibly believed him (something about maybe his power was stolen that night, so it showed up as a fail for him). But I could have played out that moment much more gracefully by just saying, "Oh, ok," and not pursuing further conversation.

What's funny is that I thought that if he was bad he was Y/Y. And I took the risk that if he thought he could trust that I trusted him, he'd keep me around, at least for a little while. When I was killed that night, I assumed that I was wrong and he actually was a cop. And until he was revealed, went with that assumption and kept kicking myself for taking the risk of revealing myself to him and thinking he wouldn't kill me right away.

Turns out, the other mafia decided to kill me. Curious why they decided to kill me!

linkitis: @Epi: Not only did I know that I was asked about coffee when I was LD-ed that night, but I also knew from russ that Carlton wanted the coffee.
That was an intense time. I falsely pretended to think you were BDH, if you recall. I didn't want you to think I knew it was you (I actually had it figured between you or Quin, and when I fished around for your history on rabbit8, I knew it couldn't be Quin, because Quin didn't play with him on RM). We tried to cover our bases by killing both you and Quin anyway.

Still, a pants-changing moment in the game for me. I'm glad you won.
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 43
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Epignosis wrote:

That was an intense time. I falsely pretended to think you were BDH, if you recall. I didn't want you to think I knew it was you (I actually had it figured between you or Quin, and when I fished around for your history on rabbit8, I knew it couldn't be Quin, because Quin didn't play with him on RM). We tried to cover our bases by killing both you and Quin anyway.

But you didn't kill me. The cops did.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

LoRab wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

But you didn't kill me. The cops did.
We tried. See the riddles.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 15

Post by DharmaHelper »

To be clear, there is only one Riddler.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DharmaHelper wrote:To be clear, there is only one Riddler.
His sorry ass retired. :rolleyes:
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Epignosis wrote:
You call these riddles?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
You call these riddles?
Beats staring at a screen with a blinky dot.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I'm not even sure what "A bracket 73 gun Capone snake jet o lady nes" is supposed to mean.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DharmaHelper wrote:I'm not even sure what "A bracket 73 gun Capone snake jet o lady nes" is supposed to mean.
It's a variation of a riddle you solved on RM, if I'm not mistaken. :rolleyes:
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Epignosis wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:I'm not even sure what "A bracket 73 gun Capone snake jet o lady nes" is supposed to mean.
It's a variation of a riddle you solved on RM, if I'm not mistaken. :rolleyes:
Well I *am* the Riddler, so you are probably not mistaken.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Also,
Spoiler: show
Five candy bars for $5? In THIS economy? Dream on buddy.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DharmaHelper wrote:Also,
Five candy bars for $5? In THIS economy? Dream on buddy.
Three Musketeers, 5th Avenue, Snickers, Milky Way (or Mars)
The Riddler needs a visit from The Count, ah ah ah.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Also congrats to the winners.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 44

Post by DFaraday »

Good job, BDH and Eloh!

I knew Epi was bad once he put me on the two person lynch poll. I decided to point in his direction as my dying act. And I was right about Epi and Timmer being teammates, I just got the wrong team.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DFaraday wrote:Good job, BDH and Eloh!

I knew Epi was bad once he put me on the two person lynch poll. I decided to point in his direction as my dying act. And I was right about Epi and Timmer being teammates, I just got the wrong team.
Fella, we were trying our hardest to get two mafia up there. We failed to engineer that. :disappoint:

We knew if we could get rid of the Crooked Cops, we'd be golden, but we sucked ass at it.
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 66

Post by timmer »

Thanks for a great game! And thanks to Epig for Appleton or team with the riddles, I never came up with a single one :( fun btsc though buddy!
My siggie.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 47
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Daisy made you winners some awesome banners! Wear them with pride! Congrats to BigDamnHero, DFaraday, DrWilgy, Elohcin, LoRab, Matt, Russtifinko, Scotty, sig, SokothQultuq, and Quin!! :clap:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Daisy made you winners some awesome banners! Wear them with pride! Congrats to BigDamnHero, DFaraday, DrWilgy, Elohcin, LoRab, Matt, Russtifinko, Scotty, sig, SokothQultuq, and Quin!! :clap:

Cool... how do I put them on? :rolleyes:
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 65
It’s my birthday

Post by Spacedaisy »

Quin wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Daisy made you winners some awesome banners! Wear them with pride! Congrats to BigDamnHero, DFaraday, DrWilgy, Elohcin, LoRab, Matt, Russtifinko, Scotty, sig, SokothQultuq, and Quin!! :clap:

If you quote the post you can find the code for it. it should start with [img] and then end with /img in brackets as well.

Go to your user control panel, choose profile, then edit signature. You can copy and paste that code in there. :)
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Spacedaisy wrote:
Quin wrote:

If you quote the post you can find the code for it. it should start with [img] and then end with /img in brackets as well.

Go to your user control panel, choose profile, then edit signature. You can copy and paste that code in there. :)
Cheers! :D
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 120
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Yay! Good game guys, especially BDH for cracking the code and getting 11 items! Jesus.

I played like dogpoop this game and almost feel as though we won despite my play. So much stuff happening behind the scenes I had no idea who was who towards the end. I definitely wanted timmer dead and didn't think for a sec that Russ was bad, but the others were a crapshoot. The beginning 3 phases of this game was quite demoralizing for me, where I was one of the top vote getters for the first 3 lynches. Then replacing in to rabbit just to be under fire again for similar reasons, I was ready to walk away from the game. So yeah, this was not the most fun game for me, but I'm glad the more well-minded civs saved the day.

LoRab, you asked me to answer you in post game why I killed Russ when I did? I was having a very busy spell, thus reflecting my segmented posts and thought processes early on, so I listed the top 3 people I was suspicious of early on. I knew that the Engagement Ring could make someone die in place of someone else, and while I wanted to use it later on someone else getting lynched that seemed civ and someone that didn't, I just kept getting under fire for whatever reason. So I gave it to whom I thought in that moment looked be fishiest, and it was between Epi, INH, and Russ, none of which were on my suspect list. I was hoping it wouldn't be traced back to me if I was wrong, and I agonized til a little before deadline which I would throw to the fire, and if it had been one of the other 2 it would have been game changing. But I was wrong. Very wrong :disappoint:

Then the host post listed exactly what I did with terrible consequences.
Then Russ immediately switched in to another role, assuming the likeness of someone else, and (rightly so) holding a grudge against me.
I wasn't sure if I could talk about items, so whenever someone asked me about why I used my ring, I didn't want to get in trouble. Plus, I had a pretty hollow reasoning anyway that I was hoping to stay buried. Russ returning and talking about his previous life really fucked me.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Quin wrote:

Quin is this your first win??!

:beer: buddy! Welcome to the winners club!

Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 92

Post by Elohcin »

I'm so glad I could redeem myself (after being fooled by the tricksy Epi) and still help the civs win. :D This was a very fun game.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Elohcin wrote:I'm so glad I could redeem myself (after being fooled by the tricksy Epi) and still help the civs win. :D This was a very fun game.
I really wasn't trying to fool anybody after timmer died. :p
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Seriously, those riddles were tough! The only one I got was the Manhattan one, which I guessed right away, but the others I spent more than a handful of minutes and then gave up because I couldn't figure them out.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 78

Post by sig »

I still think the first one should've been something to do with the Statue of Liberty.

a reminder of laughter......the answer should've had something to do with Ghostbusters. :P

Good riddles though Epi I was stumped on almost all of them.
I tried to narrow down who I thought Ying/Yang were from the riddles, but the replacements threw a wrench in my calculations. I did suspect Epi was one of them early on, but I didn't pursue it which I regret, though he did kill two cops so maybe I don't regret it. :P

Great game all around, sorry I couldn't be more active for it.

Also who were the targets of the failed night kills?
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 92

Post by Elohcin »

Epignosis wrote:
Elohcin wrote:I'm so glad I could redeem myself (after being fooled by the tricksy Epi) and still help the civs win. :D This was a very fun game.
I really wasn't trying to fool anybody after timmer died. :p
I understand. By that time I may have been blinded by all the butter and sugar what was taking over my RL.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
It’s my birthday

Post by Spacedaisy »

The first one was you and the second one was Epi I believe.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
It’s my birthday

Post by Spacedaisy »

Oh and BDH the last night.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 24
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

This was a fun game to spectate! So... what happened was that MP accidentally spoiled me as to who some of the baddies were XD So I had to be replaced.

I was very happy to facilitate Russ subbing back into the game in the Henry role though. I was routing for him the whole game. I thought he did a great job of constantly shrugging off the suspicion against him while he built cases. You played a great game Russ and I was proud to see you make it so far!

As for my small ingame contributions, I knew from my role exactly what the engagement ring did, so I thought Scotty was bad news after Russ 1.0 was lynched in his place. That's why I kept asking Juliette to arrest me, I wanted to pass along my info while incarcerated. And then Scotty ended up being Juliette :haha:

I could not believe Epi flipped as Yin or whatever, I was so shocked :P
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Turnip Head wrote:This was a fun game to spectate! So... what happened was that MP accidentally spoiled me as to who some of the baddies were XD So I had to be replaced.

I was very happy to facilitate Russ subbing back into the game in the Henry role though. I was routing for him the whole game. I thought he did a great job of constantly shrugging off the suspicion against him while he built cases. You played a great game Russ and I was proud to see you make it so far!

As for my small ingame contributions, I knew from my role exactly what the engagement ring did, so I thought Scotty was bad news after Russ 1.0 was lynched in his place. That's why I kept asking Juliette to arrest me, I wanted to pass along my info while incarcerated. And then Scotty ended up being Juliette :haha:

Yeah.... Originally we had given both baddie teams a chatzy, but the Crooked Cops wanted a thread-based BTSC instead. In my haste in setting one up I forgot to remove the action from the administration log so when Turnip Head logged into the ACP he saw it listed under the most recent actions. XD
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Scotty wrote:
Quin wrote:

Quin is this your first win??!

:beer: buddy! Welcome to the winners club!
It's my first win that had a banner to go with it. I've won a couple of heists already. :grin:
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

The good news is that there are some cool games in sign-ups

ImageImage
ImageImage
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 143

Post by BigDamnHero »

All I can really say is....WOW!!!! I'm amazed I was able to pull out that win for Civs everywhere...Really, it ALL came down to luck during the last couple phases.

First off, I was gathering NO info from my nightly polygraph checks (and night 2 or 3 I didn't even get one cuz I was trying to PM from my phone and apparently didn't submit the PM to hosts). There wasn't enough info to assertain anyone's role in the early going. I was really REALLY hoping taht some civ, ANY civ would realize they should lie on ALL 5 QUESTIONS so I would know the full truth from them (keep that in mind for the future, folks). That's why I said in one of the later days that Timmer may be one of the SMARTEST players because he told me 4 lies...which turned out to be equally as disguising and only slightly easier to figure out he was bad, but by then he was killed and revealed anyway.

Now Epi's response basically called me out as being Lassie...which I kinda figured meant he was civ after I lived for so many night's after. Obviously he used this to his advantage to keep me in his side pocket...well played sir!...but when it came down to the last few days, I basically threw out ALL previous feelings and looked solely at Epi's response and the roles left and realized he MUST be one of the baddie roles.

So on about night 5 or so (shortly after the safe combo had been reset), my guess came back with 2 of 3 correct numbers. The next night I changed the one up a number....nope...then chaged it down a number the next night...nope...finally got it on the third try, and it COULDN'T have come at a better time. Here's what was inside:

Ankle Weights: This item does something! But the player who uses it won't know what until they use it.

Apple: Using this item will allow the player to be told the actual vote tally

Baby Monitor: The player who uses this item will learn the result of Madeleine’s psychological profile without learning the identity of the player being checked.

Cup of coffee (three cream, four sugars): Keeps the player awake for a stakeout; that player may watch one player and track their night target. (Carlton Lassiter can use this twice)

House Keys: The player who uses this item can protect another player from kills for one night.

Necklace: If a player holds this item when Carlton hooks them up to his polygraph, the necklace will allow them to get out of it, giving him no results.

Pistol: The player who uses this item gets a one time kill, but it only has a 25% chance of being successful. Each player can only use this once.

Psych Profile: If a player uses this item, they can remove one other player from the poll, but not him/herself.

Roller Skates: If a player uses this item, they can choose 25% of the living players to be in the next day’s poll, but there is a 50% chance one of those names will be randomly replaced with their own. This item can only be used once in total and since it has been used once already they are now useless.

Straight Jacket: This item does nothing! For you anyway...

Threatening Photograph: A player can use this item to role block another player.

I began asking the hosts TONS of questions: can any be used immedaitely, can I use the items before giving them away until I get down to 3 befre the end of the night phase, can I give them to the lynchee RIGHT BEFORE they are lynched so the more dangerous items go back in the safe, etc? That's when I came up with my final plan: I would dole out the more inoccuous items to the other players and give three to epi so he would take them with him to his grave and thus be unusable. I can't remember what I gave to who, but I kept the pistol (25% chance of an NK), Threatening photo (night block) and Psych profile (remove other player from poll). I decided to use my night ability to check Eloh, use the pistol on Russ (my thought here was that Epi was trying to eliminate the cops and so since he wanted us to take out Russ, this would be a good target), and use the block on BWT. Best case scenario: Russ would be the cop and the game would be over (providing the bullet hit its mark). But...well, we know how it turned out....knowing the game wasn't over but BWT had been blocked, it was easy for me to cast my vote and just HOPE AND PRAY Eloh wanted to win an epic victory with the civs...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 143

Post by BigDamnHero »

Now, as for my "info dumping" I immediately apologized to the hosts and confessed I knew I was walking razor's edge, but in my defense, ONLY BWT and Epi (the only two living players I had checked) could've known/understood what I was saying. I figured most everyone else would figure I was talking jibberish or got whammied by an item. BWT then announced about his item, which I was NOT expecting, and asked me what info I gathered that made me think he was bad...the answer was exactly as I had been yammering about, I received NO info that night. More than anything, I was hinting at Epi (who I thought was civ at the time) that the 5 questions he previouly answered did not get a response from BWT...and I made sure that during the fallout that while THAT particular case against him fell through that it in NO WAY exonerated him from scrutiny.

Also, I updated my sig at the start of the game for 2 purposes:
A) just to brag...
B) As a wink to my role without blatantly saying it. :feb:

All-in-all, I had a blast playing....and now it's back to mafia retirment for me...PEACE OUT!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Hey BDH- good stuff my man! You are by my count the MVP of this game for the civs.

Cracking that safe and ending up with all those items at once could overwhelm a person, but you meticulously doled out items to pretty awesome results. You also chose to block bwt at the perfect time, so that's great stuff. Thanks for netting me and the rest of the civs a win for this game! I thought we were doomed from day 5 onward, so whoosh this is all surprising.

I can't say Epi was the MVP of the civs, though if he hadn't killed INH in his kamakaze jamboree, I dunno if the game would have continued. So thanks Epi!

Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Scotty wrote:Yay! Good game guys, especially BDH for cracking the code and getting 11 items! Jesus.

I played like dogpoop this game and almost feel as though we won despite my play. So much stuff happening behind the scenes I had no idea who was who towards the end. I definitely wanted timmer dead and didn't think for a sec that Russ was bad, but the others were a crapshoot. The beginning 3 phases of this game was quite demoralizing for me, where I was one of the top vote getters for the first 3 lynches. Then replacing in to rabbit just to be under fire again for similar reasons, I was ready to walk away from the game. So yeah, this was not the most fun game for me, but I'm glad the more well-minded civs saved the day.

LoRab, you asked me to answer you in post game why I killed Russ when I did? I was having a very busy spell, thus reflecting my segmented posts and thought processes early on, so I listed the top 3 people I was suspicious of early on. I knew that the Engagement Ring could make someone die in place of someone else, and while I wanted to use it later on someone else getting lynched that seemed civ and someone that didn't, I just kept getting under fire for whatever reason. So I gave it to whom I thought in that moment looked be fishiest, and it was between Epi, INH, and Russ, none of which were on my suspect list. I was hoping it wouldn't be traced back to me if I was wrong, and I agonized til a little before deadline which I would throw to the fire, and if it had been one of the other 2 it would have been game changing. But I was wrong. Very wrong :disappoint:

Then the host post listed exactly what I did with terrible consequences.
Then Russ immediately switched in to another role, assuming the likeness of someone else, and (rightly so) holding a grudge against me.
I wasn't sure if I could talk about items, so whenever someone asked me about why I used my ring, I didn't want to get in trouble. Plus, I had a pretty hollow reasoning anyway that I was hoping to stay buried. Russ returning and talking about his previous life really fucked me.
I felt almost a little bad about that grudge, especially after you flipped. I had almost convinced myself to let it go, but in my BTSC with LoRab we talked about it, and she helped me convince myself that only a baddie would redirect to a civ. So I kept going at it hard.
Turnip Head wrote:This was a fun game to spectate! So... what happened was that MP accidentally spoiled me as to who some of the baddies were XD So I had to be replaced.

I figured you had gotten spoiled somehow! Bummer you didn't get to play it out! It was a fun game, despite being frustrating at times. But I'm really glad you had fun watching. :D It's kind fo fun to know you were watching and pulling for me the whole time. I did a poor job of rallying the troops on timmer, and the civs needed both a big dose of luck and major help from both Epi and Elo to win.

And BDH, YOU killed me??? And on a 25% chance, too. Haha I am so glad Epi had the Cops figured better than you did! I am glad you finally reconsidered your read on him, as I thought it was nearly impossible he wouldn't make it to endgame, although I was getting more and mroe convinced he was bad as bad lynch after bad lynch went through. I laid off him because I was scared you, BWT, and Elo would all turn on me hard though, with all the support he had.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Anyway BDH, well played, and thanks for leading the civs to victory!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Would someone be able to add this game to the Hall of Fame? It looks like it never quite got there :p
ImageImageImageImage
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Ricochet »

da fuk
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 78

Post by sig »