Alive:
Sloonei- posts

Dead:
Scotty- posts- Lynched Day 1- CHARLIE, an MFP officer
Epignosis- posts- NK'd Night 1- ???
Ricochet- posts- Lynched Day 2- GREASE RAT, a survivor role
S~V~S- posts- NK'd Night 2- ???
Elohcin- posts- Lynched Day 3- TOECUTTER
MovingPictures07- posts- NK'd Night 4- ???
Indiglo- posts - (REPLACED birdwithteeth11- posts)- Lynched Day 5- COMMISSIONER LABATOUCHE
MacDougall- posts- NK'd Night 5- ???
DrWilgy- posts- Lynched Day 6- MAX ROCKATANSKY
motel room- posts- NK'd Night 6- ???
Scotty 2.0- posts - (REPLACED sprityo- posts)- NK'd Night 7- ???
Glorfindel- posts- Lynched Day 7 & Day 8- CUNDALINI
Epignosis 2.0- posts - (REPLACED a2thezebra- posts)- Lynched Day 9- JOHNNY THE BOY
JaggedJimmyJay- posts- NK'd Night 9- ???
insertnamehere- posts- NK'd Night 10- ???
Dom- posts- Lynched Day 11- SPROG ROCKATANSKY
LoRab- posts- NK'd Night 11- ???
Quin- posts - (REPLACED sanmateo- posts)- Lynched Day 12- BUBBA ZANETTI

THE STORY SO FAR:
Pre-Game: The Beginning of the End (Part 1)- G-Man reports for work in Sun City
Pre-Game: The Beginning of the End (Part 2)- The Nightrider breaks out of jail, kills G-Man, and takes off in a black, V8 Pursuit Special
DAY 0: Down on the Street- The Nightrider dies in a fiery wreck thanks to Max.
DAY 0: Riff Raff- Toecutter honors his minion and the MFP prepare for a fight.
DAY 1: Not Right- Scotty is lynched. He was CHARLIE, an MFP officer.
NIGHT 1: Kicked in the Teeth- Epignosis meets a gruesome end.
DAY 2: No Fun- Ricochet is lynched. He was the GREASE RAT, and capable of winning with either side.
NIGHT 2: If You Want Blood (You've Got It)- S~V~S is brutally murdered.
DAY 3: Dirt- Elohcin is lynched. She was TOECUTTER.
NIGHT 3: Thunderstruck- JaggedJimmyJay is protected from harm; Neil Hartley is ravished by an older woman
DAY 4: Loose- Insertnamehere is pardoned from the lynch.
NIGHT 4: High Voltage- MovingPictures07 is electrocuted.
DAY 5: I Wanna Be Your Dog- Indiglo is lynched. She was COMMISSIONER LABATOUCHE.
NIGHT 5: Gimme a Bullet- MacDougall chooses his manner of death.
DAY 6: Death Trip- DrWilgy is lynched. He was MAX ROCKATANSKY
NIGHT 6: Highway to Hell- Motel Room is beaten to death.
DAY 7: Gimme Danger- Glorfindel survives the lynch.
NIGHT 7: Baptism by Fire- Scotty 2.0 is burned alive.
DAY 8: Your Pretty Face is Going to Hell- Glorfindel is lynched again. He was CUNDALINI
NIGHT 8: She's Got Balls- May Swaisey prevents another murder.
DAY 9: Beat That Guy- Epignosis is lynched. He was JOHNNY THE BOY.
NIGHT 9: R.I.P. (Rock In Peace)- Neil Hartley / JaggedJimmyJay sings his final encore.
DAY 10: Shake Appeal- The vote ends in a tie. No one is lynched.
NIGHT 10: Night Prowler- Insertnamehere is stabbed to death.
DAY 11: Little Doll- Dom is lynched. He was SPROG ROCKATANSKY.
NIGHT 11: Evil Walks- LoRab is crushed to death.
DAY 12: Search and Destroy- Quin is lynched in a surprising twist. He was BUBBA ZANETTI.
ENDGAME: Ride On- Toecutter's gang leaves the town behind while Jim Goose re-established law and order. Civvies win!
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Spoiler: show
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 93

Re: MAD MAX: Pregame

Post by G-Man »

RULES AND WHATNOT

Gameplay
1. Days are 48 hours long.
2. Nights are 24 hours long, but all PMs must be sent to the host within 23 hours so night posts can be written in a timely fashion.
3. Only those players who have BTSC may communicate with each other outside of the game thread but ONLY in designated BTSC threads or chat rooms. For everyone else, no game-related discussion is permitted outside the game thread.
4. Votes in the poll are the only votes that count. It's helpful but not mandatory that you declare your vote in the thread in a way that stands out to the host.
5. All votes are changeable all the way up to the deadline.
6. A tied lynch will result in no lynch. Votes matter. There will be no coin flips to determine lynch results. :workit:
7. Wincons are dead or alive unless otherwise specified in your role. The host reserves the right to deny win credit to those players who fail to pull their own weight.
8. Dead is dead; you don't get to come back from that. Dead players will have their BTSC rights removed.
9. Roles will only be revealed in lynch posts unless otherwise necessary to the mechanics of the game.

Rules
1)Respect your fellow players, your host, and your MOD.
1a) Don't be an asshat.
1b) Don't get butthurt.
2) If you feel like another player is out of line or making/taking things personal/ly, contact the MOD, JULIETS.
3) No BTSC regarding the game outside of the game thread(s). Players are told in their rolecard if they have BTSC. If you don't have it, don't engage in it. Violating this rule will result in a modkill.
4) No editing or deleting posts.
5) Self-voting is permitted.
6) Double-targeting is not allowed.
7) Info-dumping and/or role-claiming is forbidden.
8) Off-topic posts should be in OT Green.
9) Dead players are to post in Dead Red.
10) Non-Players should post in Non-Player Blue. We'll have a spectator chat if you're really interested in game details.
11) This is the host's color. Do not post in this color.
12) Participation is mandatory. Anyone who misses two votes AND fails to post during that time will be automatically replaced. If no replacements are available, a modkill may occur. If you sign up, please play. If you can't play, request replacement.
My Banners:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

ROLES:

MAIN FORCE PATROL
MAX ROCKATANSKY: Member of the MFP and devoted husband. Each night he looks for his wife and son. He will gain BTSC with either of them when he finds them. If both Jessie and Sprog die while Max is still in the game, he will go mad (MAD I say!) and go rogue, killing every night and can then only win if he is the last man standing. As long as both Jessie and Sprog are alive, Max can survive the first NK attempt on him and the kill will rebound on his attacker.

FIFI MACAFEE: Chief of the MFP and trying to locate his patrolmen. Each night he calls out over the radio for his men. He can check a one player each night to see if they are part of the MFP.

JIM GOOSE: Member of the MFP and tough as hell. He can survive the first attempt on his life (lynch or NK).

SARSE: Member of the MFP and patrol partner of Scuttle. Each night he searches for Scuttle. If they find each other, they will gain BTSC.

SCUTTLE: Member of the MFP and patrol partner of Sarse. Each night he searches for Sarse. If they find each other, they will gain BTSC.

ROOP: Member of the MFP and patrol partner of Charlie. Each night he searches for Charlie. If they find each other, they will gain BTSC.

CHARLIE: Member of the MFP and patrol partner of Roop. Each night he searches for Roop. If they find each other, they will gain BTSC.

COMMISSIONER LABATOUCHE: Concerned primarily with finances, Labatouche wants to know how many patrolmen are running around spending his money. Each night he can request a status report on any MFP patrolman (role, not player). The report will tell him if that patrolman is still alive. He has to check all MFP agents presumed alive (he doesn't have to check NK'd ones) before he can check for any a second time.

CIVILIANS
JESSIE ROCKATANSKY: Vanilla civvie. She can gain BTSC with Max if he locates her.

SPROG ROCKATANSKY: Vanilla civvie. He can gain BTSC with Max if he locates him.

BARRY, THE MFP MECHANIC: Though not a part of the MFP, he can help them. If the player he selects at night is part of the MFP, he will add a little boost to his vehicle. Successful targets receive either a negative vote or a NK protect, whichever comes in handy first but will not know they have the protection.

SILVERTONGUE: A cowardly lawyer, Silvertongue may stop one lynch during the game. If he uses it to save himself or a member of Toecutter's gang, his votes will not count for the rest of the game.

MAY SWAISEY: Don't let the sweet little old lady thing fool you. May is tough as nails and fiercely protective. Each night, she may protect any player of her choice.

STATION MASTER: Timid and feeble, the Station Master of Wee Jerusalem is terrified of Toecutter's gang. If he votes for any member of Toecutter's gang, his vote will not count.

GREASE RAT: He looks out for #1 in both business and life. If he is visited (checked/targeted) by a member of the MFP at night, he will be told about it in the morning. If multiple people target him at night, he will be given a list of all their names and he will be told if a member of the MFP is among them but won't know who. If Toecutter's Gang tries to NK the Grease Rat, all of his accumulated information will be shared with them in exchange for his life. He can win with either side but he must be alive at the end of the game to win.

SKAGS
TOECUTTER: Leader of the dangerous biker gang terrorizing the countryside. Every night he selects who to kill and which member of his gang will do the killing.

BUBBA ZANETTI: He is Toecutter's second in command and takes over leadership if Toecutter dies. Each night he can block one player of his choice by tampering with their vehicle.

CUNDALINI: A loyal member of Toecutter's gang and lucky too. He will survive his first brush with death (lynch or NK) but his vote will not count after that. He takes over if both Toecutter and Bubba are dead.

JOHNNY THE BOY: The newest member of Toecutter's gang. Takes over leadership if Toecutter, Bubba, and Cundalini die. Otherwise, a vanilla baddie.
My Banners:
G-Man
Made Man

Re: MAD MAX: Day 0

Post by G-Man »

DOWN ON THE STREET

---------------------------------------------------------

DAY 0 has begun. You have 24 hours to vote on the length of Day 0.
My Banners:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 41

Post by S~V~S »

I am out of the habit of being here & checking in so the more time the better. But tbh, I always like longer days cause it's easier to immerse if I have more time due to my work hours.

So I voted 48.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Epi, y u no vote for 24 yet?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 156

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:Epi, y u no vote for 24 yet?
I'm voting for winning money in NBA tonight.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Woot game.

Voted 48. Quite frankly, I need the extra time. I've had a really, really rough week, which will continue through the weekend. Plus, there's yet another Jewish holiday that starts Sunday night..

So, honestly, I won't really be in the headspace to be able to really play for another 48 hours.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Epignosis wrote:
OK, just saw you were in here and I know how you feel that 48 hour days are a waste, so was surprised when I started a post, went & got a drink, went to the bathroom, and you still had not voted.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 436
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Yay game! :yay:

G-Man, is the poll voting on the length of Day 0 or Day 1? The poll title seems to indicate the former, but your post seems to indicate the latter. Thanks!
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
OK, just saw you were in here and I know how you feel that 48 hour days are a waste, so was surprised when I started a post, went & got a drink, went to the bathroom, and you still had not voted.
Yeah, many tabs open tonight.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Yay game! :yay:

G-Man, is the poll voting on the length of Day 0 or Day 1? The poll title seems to indicate the former, but your post seems to indicate the latter. Thanks!
Derp. The first post will be edited to say Day 0. You're voting on the length of Day 0 only.
My Banners:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I view S~V~S as good.
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 247

Post by a2thezebra »

G-Man wrote:The host reserves the right to deny win credit to those players who fail to pull their own weight.
Is this a new general game mechanic for this community or is anyone else scratching their heads at this?

I voted 24 hours. I want the game to get going ASAP and people who can't handle it shouldn't have signed up. :feb:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 9
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Hello all,

I am your friendly mod for this game! If you have an issue that is of concern to you please contact me by PM - for example if you're experiencing frustration or agitation that is game related. Or maybe you just want to talk - if so, just contact me by PM. Please do not respond in kind in the thread to someone you feel is mistreating you - PM me instead. I'm on more in the afternoon and evening than the morning but contact me as soon as an issue arises and I will get to you as fast as possible. Good luck everyone I can see this is going to be a fun one.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

a2thezebra wrote:
G-Man wrote:The host reserves the right to deny win credit to those players who fail to pull their own weight.
Is this a new general game mechanic for this community or is anyone else scratching their heads at this?
The participation requirement I added sort of makes this threat moot. I don't think someone who signs up and barely even dials it in should get win credit under the dead-or-alive wincon. I played for years where you had to be alive at the end of the game in order to get credit for a win. Dead-or-alive is foreign to me so I safeguard against extreme circumstances.
My Banners:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm going to wait on this poll. I want to hear other peoples' reasons before I vote.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Hiyo.

24 hour phases because it's a speed game.

Like that movie with Sandra Bullock
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 823
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

24 hours because I'm gonna be working every day no matter when we kick this off.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 879
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

24 because I don't care about Day 0.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 125

Post by DrWilgy »

24 because I am most definitely a Doctor!
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 75

Post by Ricochet »

22 hours, I can't deal with 8-9-10 PM EST deadlines.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

It just occurred to me that we're voting on whether or not we wait another day for this thing to start. It's been long enough.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 23
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

I didnt fall asleep before 9 pm. I swear.

Hello all! It's good to see you again
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

We're over 13 hours into Day 0. So far, eight of the 19 players have yet to check into the game. Four of those have not read their role card PM yet. If anyone is in contact with insertnamehere, MacDougall, motel room, and/or sanmateo outside of this site, please let them know the game has started. I'd like for all the role card PMs to be read at the very least before we go into Day 1.
My Banners:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Modkill MacDougall, send reminders to the others.
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 152

Post by insertnamehere »

present.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm fine with either 24 or 48 for Day 0.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 28

Post by Elohcin »

I'm here! I voted for 24 hours b/c I think we should get started as soon as possible. It's been weeks since I played mafia. And, this is a speed game.

I won't be around for the beginning though. I will be out late tonight. But I may be able to come in after I get home.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Alright, I will just vote 24.
sprityo wrote:I didnt fall asleep before 9 pm. I swear.

Hello all! It's good to see you again
Likewise! :D
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Ricochet wrote:Modkill MacDougall, send reminders to the others.
This is always the best way to handle anything.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

If we act quickly, we can lynch Elohcin before she comes back from her girls' night out. :srsnod:
G-Man
Made Man

Re: MAD MAX: Day 1

Post by G-Man »

RIFF RAFF
-------------------------------------------
Fifi Macafee walked into the precinct with a stern look on his face. The whole MFP force had been called in for a special meeting. Usually these affairs were standard-issue lectures about keeping the paperwork clean but everyone could tell this was something different.

"Trouble's brewing, boys," he said. "This Nightrider fellow that Max wasted was part of a gang the likes of which we haven't seen before. Headed up by a man calling himself the Toecutter."

"Sounds like a perfectly delightful and reasonable fellow," Goose joked. Everybody snickered.

"This Toecutter fellow is pretty loyal to his followers. He picked up the body of the Nightrider in Wee Jerusalem earlier today with his band of freaks. The whole town is spooked silly of these guys."

"Did they say they' come back?" Roop asked.

"They left but didn't go far," Fifi explained. They're hanging around the outskirts of Wee Jerusalem, which means they're right on our doorstep. Rumor has it they're looking for revenge for the Nightrider's death."

"It was nice knowing you Max," Goose gibed. He hummed a funeral march as nervous laughter passed around the room.

"I want you all to take this seriously," Fifi warned. "These lunatics don't know what Max looks like but they can spot an officer from a distance. That makes us all targets. All the people and homes and businesses in this town and Wee Jerusalem are depending on us to send these bastards packing. Do whatever you got to do but..."

"Keep the paperwork clean," the others all chimed in unison.

'Make 'em hurt boys. Show them that law and order still exists here."
-------------------------------------------
DAY 1 has begun. You have 48 hours to lynch someone.
My Banners:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Hi, Go Cubs.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Voting Eloh.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

*waits for the chanting to elevate to its apex and then emerges onto the stage from behind the curtain*

Hey hey HEY ladies and gents. What an evening! What a magical moment. Please, quiet down for just a moment girls. I know it's been too long, but the wait is over. Neil Hartley is back on tour and oh baby does it feel great.

Well let's cut to the chase. You're all here tonight to get a healthy helping of Neil and I'm going to make sure your appetite is satisfied. Shout it out dolls. What do you want to hear? What do you need to hear from Neil Hartley? *directs mike toward the loving fans*
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Hi Mike, I am a fan and I love you.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Suspicious of Glorf for voting in the poll but not commenting.

Glorfindel? More like Skaglorfindel.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 28

Post by Elohcin »

Epignosis wrote:Voting Eloh.
:omg: loon.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 116

Post by Glorfindel »

Greetings, Guys :) It's awesome to back with you all again but I have some dramas here... My Mum just got released from hospital yesterday after being in there since last Wednesday and it appears that (right now) she will almost certainly be going back today. I'm sorry but I've no idea at the moment how all this will impact my ability to play this game in the short term (I hope not at all but...) I'll keep our Host up to speed with how we get on. Thank you All in anticipation of your patience.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Sorry to hear about your mom, Glorf. Hope she finds healing!!
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

LoRab wrote:Sorry to hear about your mom, Glorf. Hope she finds healing!!
Thank you, my friend. I do too. This latest episode is something she really could've done without :(

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

@Glor :bighug:

Policy lynch MacDougall

call me when he dead
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

My main man Matty in at the table in front, I hope your mother gets well fast!

Ricochet, you sound like you like a good night out on the town if you catch my drift. You might make a good wingman for Neil Hartley after the show.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote:I view S~V~S as good.
Give yourself a hand, gentleman. You and Neil see eye to eye.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Scotty wrote:Suspicious of Glorf for voting in the poll but not commenting.

Glorfindel? More like Skaglorfindel.
:eye:
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Throwing a vote on Scotty.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I'm more of a Rick Astley fan.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Ricochet wrote:I'm more of a Rick Astley fan.
Rick named Neil Hartley as his greatest influence, which is of course no surprise. I am the voice of my generation and yours too. They call don't call me "The Heart" for nothing you know. People can't live without me baby!

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:My main man Matty in at the table in front, I hope your mother gets well fast!
So do I Jay :nicenod: Things are starting to look up a bit and I think we'll have a good idea what's happening (either way) in the next 12 to 24 hours. Thank you for your support - it means a lot :bighug:
Ricochet wrote:I'm more of a Rick Astley fan.
I :hugs: Rick Astley :nicenod:
While I have the time right now, I'm happy to throw a vote Mac's way - for the Shu tribe! :knight2:

Return to “Previous Side Missions”