Moderator: Community Team

Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 379
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: GY!BE Mafia [E.N.D.]

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:I am going to gloat like hell.

I saw why INH shouldn't be lynched (no info). I saw why A Person shouldn't be lynched (no info). I DID have info on Boomslang.

Then I stayed firm on 3J being the serial killer on the basis of a skipped kill. I saw through that bullshit.

Too bad there wasn't one more civilian around.

Maybe if you people would have listened to me early on. :meany:
Nah, I figured you out pretty early, even if I had the roles wrong. I thought I did a decent job of listening.

I used my power Night 2 because I thought I wouldn't last very long in the game, and it made sense to get it out of the way.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 81

Post by Quin »

I almost brought back Epi's BTSC partner, but I forgot to until after the deadline. I feel kind of responsible because we could very well have ultimately won if I did :shifty:
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DrWilgy wrote:Lol, I should've skipped the NK night 8. Didn't think about the numbers until it was too late.

Gg, sorry the holidays kept me from voting on time.
That's ok. I think it just lost you any hope of winning. :P

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 589
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I thought Golden was very likely to be rezzed at some point.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 103

Post by Ricochet »

On the exact endgame ruling itself: I was truly torn between the kingmaker rationale and abiding by my own "faith of the coin" rule and not even now am I 100% sure what the right move is supposed to be in these situation (put that on my novice levels, if you must).

But it all pretty much amounts to the fact that the endgame has jumped on an "impure" course pretty much since Night 7, when Dom's death created a Day skip and LoRab killed herself to add to the civilian losses. Jay's numbers, however nefarious in trying to convince you of what to do, were pretty much correct. Either a 1-1 would have been reached or an even more ridiculous 1-1-1, come Night 9.

Still, at the end of the phase, I couldn't reconcile any ruling other than the coin toss to be objective. I was at first determined to award the mafia, if Jay would have been lynched, because despite Wilgy2's low-key and Epignosis scoring an early target with Vompatti, their overall evolution wouldn't have deserved a toin coss loss likelihood. But in any other lynch outcome (Jay endgaming with Epig, or with MM), the forces were decently matched in their confrontation. So there was already subjective bias, hence why I decided to keep it cool, objective, and also in theme with this "bleeding, merciless" lore.

I welcome input on this, but hopefully the losing sides will understand and forgive whatever impurity surfaced in the outcome.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 326

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Then I stayed firm on 3J being the serial killer on the basis of a skipped kill. I saw through that bullshit.
I was actually told entering Night 8 that I was not allowed to kill that night. I need to look at all of Rico's details to see why that was; I'm not sure.
Really? I was going to post sarcasm that said, "Maybe the serial killer's role said he couldn't kill Night 8!"

:biggrin:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I thought Golden was very likely to be rezzed at some point.
Sleep yet again (although admittedly I sort of forgot this detail hidden in the lore).
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Thanks for the game Rico! The way you hosted, the attention to details each day and night, and the excellent theme-related content all along made this tons of fun.

And all three teams made it to LYLO. Doesn't get much better than that. :beer:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I thought Golden was very likely to be rezzed at some point.
I tried to. Rico told me specifically that I couldn't rezz anyone who was killed by Sleep because they were dead 'for good'.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Providence "But d'you think the end of the world is coming? So says the preacher man but... I don't go by what he says" [Secrets] Each Night, can make a guess on who the lynched player during the subsequent Day phase will be. If the guess is correct and the lynched player is civilian, the player will be protected. Ability will be exhausted after one save or three unsuccessful attempts.

:clap:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Any endgame scenario is up to the host Rico. You did what you thought was best, and it's not like you could have asked us what we thought beforehand.

I think the best rule of thumb is that civilians must be able to control a lynch to continue playing. 50% of the votes does not meet that requirement, so 1 vs. 1 without extra votes or a lynch protection would always be a civilian loss.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

This is a worthy game to be nominated in the Socky's. Rico, you did a fantastic job.
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I read through the roles. That's very well done. Balanced despite our paranoia, and had some exciting goings on in there.

Ricochet, this was very fun.

And one of the most frustrating damn things I've ever played.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Any endgame scenario is up to the host Rico. You did what you thought was best, and it's not like you could have asked us what we thought beforehand.

I think the best rule of thumb is that civilians must be able to control a lynch to continue playing. 50% of the votes does not meet that requirement, so 1 vs. 1 without extra votes or a lynch protection would always be a civilian loss.
I'd argue that the condition should be one where there no longer exists a (feasible) scenario for a civilian win, so if it's 1v1 with ties determined by the coin toss, so be it.
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Quin wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Aye, good game Jay. You did well. :beer:

Linki: I bet Rico won't actually tell us. :ponder:
This might come as a shock, but uh, LoRab and I knew you were civ since Day 2. But we still had our tin foils on that you were the SK because LoRab's insanification was an outlier :haha:
I'm confused, why did LoRab's insanification give you pause?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Quin wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Any endgame scenario is up to the host Rico. You did what you thought was best, and it's not like you could have asked us what we thought beforehand.

I'd argue that the condition should be one where there no longer exists a (feasible) scenario for a civilian win, so if it's 1v1 with ties determined by the coin toss, so be it.
The problem with this is that the SK is already a loner from the getgo. To resort to a coin flip when he manages to reduce the civilians down to 1 would be too unfair to such a role.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I think we're all going to remember this as an extremely entertaining game and nothing less Rico. Pat yourself on the back.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I'm sure he'll say a few words on his own, perhaps, when he'll catch a break from Christmas festivities, but in regards to trice's... ahem... "strategy", I would label as questionable. Literally PM'd him when his game went doodoo to ask what he was hoping to achieve.

Now, to paraphrase Epignosis, it was not "I'm pissed at JJJ, fuck you", it was more "I'm bored now, fuck it". He was not aware, indeed, that JJJ's vote on him would be equally null, but I don't think it was a factor. Anything he posted about JJJ was not infodumping, in my book, but it was arguably a bit gamethrowy.

I am the kind of player who would march on in a game regardless of the adversities or frustrations I'd face and, in short, that would be my (current or future) expectations from any player I get the opportunity and honor to host.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Quin wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Aye, good game Jay. You did well. :beer:

Linki: I bet Rico won't actually tell us. :ponder:
This might come as a shock, but uh, LoRab and I knew you were civ since Day 2. But we still had our tin foils on that you were the SK because LoRab's insanification was an outlier :haha:
I'm confused, why did LoRab's insanification give you pause?
There were two reasons, actually. When LoRab checked you (I said Day 2, but I think that's wrong), she got insanified. On that day 3 people were insane, and we were under the assumption that there were only two insanifiers (the sadness one was civ, because we could decipher it, and the coded one was scum, because we couldn't) - so the third was an outlier. Also, the SK started killing at the same time - we also assumed that we were the reason that Alfothad started killing, because both roles inferred that 'something' would happen if we checked the SK.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Quin wrote:

The problem with this is that the SK is already a loner from the getgo. To resort to a coin flip when he manages to reduce the civilians down to 1 would be too unfair to such a role.
Yeah, I get that. Maybe with a SK thrown into the mix it shouldn't be that way. I tend to think of townies as the 'underdogs' and so I'd design things around them, if you know what I mean?
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Quin wrote:

I agree with MM.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

G-Man should have never replaced MP. That salvaged the serial killer.

Walk of shame, G-Man. Walk of shame.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I'm going to bed now. Oh wow, no more reasons to work at games until 3am two days out of three, starting tomorrow. And can has winter holiday. And do RL stuff for a change, too. Wonder what that's like... :eek:

Cheers.
Ricochet

Re: GY!BE Polls

Post by Ricochet »

15 - D9.png
15 - D9.png (2.59 KiB) Viewed 1161 times
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 25

Post by G-Man »

Epignosis wrote:G-Man should have never replaced MP. That salvaged the serial killer.

Do I feel bad about contributing to Jimmy's victory? Not really. My lack of understanding of what came before my subbing in certainly speaks to the dangers of subbing someone in cold so late into a post-heavy game but I can live with contributing to a serial killer victory much more than had I aided in a mafia win. Serial killers have the odds stacked against them from the start, so it's nice to see one pull it off every now and then.

It did make sense that Jimmy was the SK based on what little I gleaned from what little I read. The reason I pulled him off the poll was to force us into discussing who else might be bad. Otherwise we might have just lazy lynched Jimmy and not thought about the next baddie. I didn't want us slacking off. I also wanted to try to force the mafia into killing Jimmy. Mafia teams often seem to let the civvies deal with the serial killer because it saves them a kill. I wanted the mafia to still feel threatened.

It all bit me in the butt and taught me a lesson about cold-subbing. I probably won't do it again.

I loved all the attention to detail. I never feel adequate as a game designer, so I love seeing games with lots of secrets that don't gum up the works. Well done Rico!
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

G-Man wrote:
Epignosis wrote:G-Man should have never replaced MP. That salvaged the serial killer.

Do I feel bad about contributing to Jimmy's victory? Not really. My lack of understanding of what came before my subbing in certainly speaks to the dangers of subbing someone in cold so late into a post-heavy game but I can live with contributing to a serial killer victory much more than had I aided in a mafia win. Serial killers have the odds stacked against them from the start, so it's nice to see one pull it off every now and then.

It did make sense that Jimmy was the SK based on what little I gleaned from what little I read. The reason I pulled him off the poll was to force us into discussing who else might be bad. Otherwise we might have just lazy lynched Jimmy and not thought about the next baddie. I didn't want us slacking off. I also wanted to try to force the mafia into killing Jimmy. Mafia teams often seem to let the civvies deal with the serial killer because it saves them a kill. I wanted the mafia to still feel threatened.

It all bit me in the butt and taught me a lesson about cold-subbing. I probably won't do it again.

I loved all the attention to detail. I never feel adequate as a game designer, so I love seeing games with lots of secrets that don't gum up the works. Well done Rico!
I actually can't fault you for that G. That makes sense.

Still, :meany:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

G-Man's move did technically allow me to kill Dom too. Mafia's weird sometimes.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:
G-Man wrote:

I actually can't fault you for that G. That makes sense.

Still, :meany:
Ture. It almost got me lynched instead.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I've no idea why the Mafia didn't touch Jay, especially after the "outed" conversations, which you may also see as a recurent question in my notes. Quin posited in the chat that they might have feared his secrets (being bulletproof or redirecting the kill back at them), otherwise :shruggies:.
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 162

Post by timmer »

Thanks for a great game, Rico! That was the most fun I've had as a civ in a long time!

I'm bummed that no one picked up the strong hints I v was dropping about MM being civ and that I was the reason he survived that lynch. It's also the reason I pushed so hard to GET him lynched lol...

And I cannot believe that after trice declared JJJ to be the SK that he didn't fucking die lol...

Anyway great game JJJ and many others as well this was a blast!
My siggie.
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 84
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Great game. Quin, you were a great BTSC partner.

MM, sorry we didn't believe the results of that check. The other piece was that we couldn't figure out why you would have survived a lynch, since that role had no secrets--and since Trice's role didn't include a lynch survival, we assumed that it was you that survived (which turned out to be correct, but it didn't dawn on us--or at least me, that it could have been because of another role).

I knew I was taking a risk in checking 3J--alas. We also had fun with outing ourselves (within the rules). Didn't dawn on us that we'd lose a day.

But, hey--all risks are just that.

Fun game. Well deserved win.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 141
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

LoRab wrote:Great game. Quin, you were a great BTSC partner.

MM, sorry we didn't believe the results of that check. The other piece was that we couldn't figure out why you would have survived a lynch, since that role had no secrets--and since Trice's role didn't include a lynch survival, we assumed that it was you that survived (which turned out to be correct, but it didn't dawn on us--or at least me, that it could have been because of another role).

I knew I was taking a risk in checking 3J--alas. We also had fun with outing ourselves (within the rules). Didn't dawn on us that we'd lose a day.

Wait! So my only suspect was the person I was trying to establish BTSC with?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 156

Post by Dom »

Ricochet wrote:I've no idea why the Mafia didn't touch Jay, especially after the "outed" conversations, which you may also see as a recurent question in my notes. Quin posited in the chat that they might have feared his secrets (being bulletproof or redirecting the kill back at them), otherwise :shruggies:.
1) Easy lynch. If G-Man didn't get him off the poll, it would have been a good day to lynch him.
2) Feared his secrets.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Epignosis wrote:Also also....

Nuking the Mafia keeps my FEB top score alive. :feb:
f u
Epignosis wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Goddamn Rico.
wut
That expression means "Holy shit dude!" in this context.

I like the detail you put into the visuals. Real smart.
this

good game peeps. :) thx rico. i loved this game.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Dom wrote:
Ricochet wrote:I've no idea why the Mafia didn't touch Jay, especially after the "outed" conversations, which you may also see as a recurent question in my notes. Quin posited in the chat that they might have feared his secrets (being bulletproof or redirecting the kill back at them), otherwise :shruggies:.
1) Easy lynch. If G-Man didn't get him off the poll, it would have been a good day to lynch him.
2) Feared his secrets.
Well, I wasn't far off in my assumptions, then. Still, it's one thing to not suspect who the SK might be and to keep him with good knowledge in the ring, when he could perhaps hurt your numbers. Which he eventually did.

Wrapping up with my customary spreadsheet of the game. The votes history was published already in real time. Don't think there's anything else left to address.

Thanks again and godspeed.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 522
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

So I see this game is over! Apologies for having to replace out and for missing the spectator chat yesterday, but I'm really glad I subbed out because I had absolutely no computer time when I was in Cinci. It was real busy. I had a blast while I played though, thanks for the game Rico!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 522
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Damn, Jay was the SK? I knew something was off about him but I still didn't think he was mafia; it never made sense. Glad to know I was onto something at some point there. :p Well earned, bud! Winning as an SK is certainly a challenge.
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 218

Post by triceratopzeuhl »

[EMM winner placeholder] ImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 84
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Sloonei wrote:
LoRab wrote:Great game. Quin, you were a great BTSC partner.

Wait! So my only suspect was the person I was trying to establish BTSC with?
pretty much, yeah.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Jay, you played well. Reminds me of my play in Shawshank.
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 162

Post by timmer »

Yes, even in the face of Trice hitting him with the "J'ACCUSE!" finger of suspicion, JJJ never really faltered. It's a deserved win, for sure.
My siggie.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Someone must have told him in private to keep on keeping on, because persuasion can rule the game, sometimes. :ponder:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I appreciate it y'all. To be honest though, I truly only had to get out of one lynch -- the last one. Day 5, trice is lynched and I look terrible. Day 6, I get lynched and my survival is used up. Day 7 I am off the poll. There is no Day 8. Day 9 is a kingmaker.

I definitely gave it my all, but I was also very lucky.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

If I had known in the end that it didn't really matter whether I killed Epi or MM (and that it'd be a 1v1 coin flip), I'd have probably killed MM just to set up the Epi showdown. At the time though I was still in a mindset of strategy and "what do I have to do to finish the win?", and that's why I killed Epi.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Re: [Night 8] GY!BE Mafia

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Civilians are toast, so please kill me tonight.
This was a post I'd been keeping in my back pocket and is the main reason I killed Epi instead of MM. This post told me that MM had nothing left to use against me.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
This was a post I'd been keeping in my back pocket and is the main reason I killed Epi instead of MM. This post told me that MM had nothing left to use against me.
It's a real shame the Mafia tried to kill me first. I could have handed your ass to you. ;)
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
I only said that because I was vanilla, and knew my role would be useless in an endgame scenario.

And I was dominating the lynch discussion, which didn't help matters.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
It's a real shame the Mafia tried to kill me first. I could have handed your ass to you. ;)
That would have been a poetic ending.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 219

Post by Golden »

I would have voted Jay every day from when I died (well just before) and I think he knew it.

I had Dom and Jay... I felt like I was beginning to sort things out. I did think Jay was probably mafia not sk though, until the whole trice thing (then it seemed clear to me).
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 218

Re: [Day 4] GY!BE Mafia

Post by triceratopzeuhl »

triceratopzeuhl wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Hey BWT, are you able to produce some summarized/quick reads for me (whether rainbow or not)? I'm curious where your head is at right now.

Linki: Same question to Trice.
Confident civ: the late Golden, Sloonei, you, me

tentative/probably civ: epignosis, Timmer, MM, sig

Mafia 1: was vompatti
Mafia 2: Dom
Serial Killer: JJJ
Iffy shortlist for Mafia 3: Lorab, scotty, BWT, boomslang

(more info needed): ninja blooper
my day 4 reads hmm
[EMM winner placeholder] ImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”