nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Re: Felt Mafia 2 [ENDGAME]

Post by nijuukyugou »

How'd you like that NIght 1 protect? *brushes dirt off shoulder*

...And, y'know, missing the mark on every single other one :sigh:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 275
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

thellama73 wrote:I am a bit disappointed that my Axis of Evil theory proved wholly false.
Sorry about that whole "lynching you when silenced" thing.

I didn't want to deal with this Llama. :feb:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

nijuukyugou wrote:How'd you like that NIght 1 protect? *brushes dirt off shoulder*

LOL someone said a Night 1 protect of Boomslang was extremely unlikely. Way to go, nijuu!!!
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 266

Post by Quin »

nijuukyugou wrote:How'd you like that NIght 1 protect? *brushes dirt off shoulder*

You absolutely ruined me :haha:

Also, there was a period in the beginning where I seriously wondered whether I was a secret baddie who didn't actually know it at the time.

On night 1, I was role blocked and nobody was killed, and the next two nights my silence targets were killed.

I was messaging Mongoose like ?!?????????????????????????????????help????????????
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

insertnamehere wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I am a bit disappointed that my Axis of Evil theory proved wholly false.
At least me, Quin, and LC can take pride in our inaccuracy.
At least we were wrong... together. :noble:
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Quin wrote:

Also, there was a period in the beginning where I seriously wondered whether I was a secret baddie who didn't actually know it at the time.

On night 1, I was role blocked and nobody was killed, and the next two nights my silence targets were killed.

I was messaging Mongoose like ?!?????????????????????????????????help????????????
:haha: And the paranoia sets in...Excellent.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Long Con wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
At least me, Quin, and LC can take pride in our inaccuracy.
At least we were wrong... together. :noble:
Next time the three of us have compatible reads, we should probably just reassess everything.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 31

Post by Boomslang »

Who has two thumbs and cast four out of four mafia votes? This guy. Good game, civs!

I do want to say that I saved Quin—completely by accident. I used my Skinny Jeans power the night before the lynch on him, but I read the power as taking one away from the value of HIS vote, not of the tally FOR him in the poll. So I voted for him, thinking I'd lynch him, when in fact I canceled out my own vote and forced a tie. I guess it worked out to buy us another day?
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Boomslang wrote:Who has two thumbs and cast four out of four mafia votes? This guy. Good game, civs!

I do want to say that I saved Quin—completely by accident. I used my Skinny Jeans power the night before the lynch on him, but I read the power as taking one away from the value of HIS vote, not of the tally FOR him in the poll. So I voted for him, thinking I'd lynch him, when in fact I canceled out my own vote and forced a tie. I guess it worked out to buy us another day?
Grumble grumble would've had four outta four if I weren't NK'ed grumble grumble

Three outta four ain't bad :p
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Boomslang wrote:Who has two thumbs and cast four out of four mafia votes? This guy. Good game, civs!

Too bad he was a civilian :pout:
ImageImageImageImage
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 31

Post by Boomslang »

Quin wrote:

Too bad he was a civilian :pout:
Mea culpa. Let this be a lesson unto me :bighug:
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

mongoose come back to the chatzy and tell us about your trial!
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

This is the section where I thank people!

Dom - Thank you for being a great mod and letting me bounce ideas off of you.
Logan - Thank you for relentlessly pestering me into making this game in the first place. It might be a superhero skill of yours.
Epi - Thanks for pointing out so politely and promptly the biggest screw up I made in the game, so I could remedy it ASAP. I really appreciated it!
JJJ - Thanks for being so cool about the aforementioned slip up!
Eloh - Thanks for subbing in after you died I'm sorry your immediate suspish got you a swift exodus!
Made, Blooper, Boom, Epi, Logan, etc - Thank you for being a repeat felt player!
Juliets - A million times thank you for *asking* to be a replacement, and then getting gung ho immediately upon entering the game,
Baddie Team - Thanks for hanging in there! Hope to see you around more, Dr Wilgy and Dragon!
Scotty, JJJ, Quin - Thanks for playing my game despite not knowing me from Adam. I enjoyed interacting with you so much
INH - always a pleasure. I look forward to your next mind bender and enjoyed our film-based interaction more than you know!
Long Con - Looked forward to your secret message postings each night! Thanks for taking the role and running with it!
Sorsha - I was pleased as punch you signed up for this. You are a master at managing a baddie team.
Marmot - Last but not least my sweet Marmot! Thank you for loving this game so much that you posted in it every day!

To all my players - thank you for your endless patience. It had been 2 years since I hosted last, and a lot of the Status Quo had changed around here, but I failed to update my game accordingly. This twee artifact of a game was perhaps not what you were expecting, but I hope you had a lot of fun. It was a bit tough hosting with the kind of schedule I have (having so much litigation at work), but I relished every minute and it never felt like a chore.

Again - Thank you for your patience with all the mistakes I made. Coming home so tired made it really easy to make silly mistakes, but I tried to at least be consistent and keep parity between mafia and civs. Some of the mistakes I made were simply horrifying, and I hope to hone my hosting skills back up with some sort of mini game before coming back to host another side mission (which are my fave type to host).
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Who had the +2 vote and who had the -1 vote? And Quin, was the thing you figured out but didn't want to tell us that JJJ was Casual Friday?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 165
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Huh. I was wrong about literally everyone's role except LC. Figured out juliets literally an hour ago when she referenced Denim Shirt again.

Thought Boom was the protector and protected himself N1, which is the most logical choice as a doctor if you don't trust anyone yet. But nijuu nailed it.
Thought nijuu was the Casual Friday poster. It had a lovely feminine quality to it that reminded me of nijuu. I do declare, JJJ!
Thought Quin was the Skinny Jeans and protected himself. But Boom did that [in error lol].

I didn't realize my power was a night action until Mongoose mentioned it in thread like day 3. :meany: And then i either was blocked or targeted the person that died that night, so really the only one I could affect was Made today. So...that's fine I guess.

Good call on Sorsha day 1, llama. I played along with the fact that Sorsha refused to play the Jean Pun game...but turns out it was spot on! :haha:
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

juliets wrote:Who had the +2 vote and who had the -1 vote? And Quin, was the thing you figured out but didn't want to tell us that JJJ was Casual Friday?
It was, yeah. The first message they sent made me think it was marmot at first (it wasn't a strong thought, but whatever), but the writing style did a 180 and it became kind of obvious who it was. The only thing missing from his message was the word 'inspired'.
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 165
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Mongoose you're too sweet.

Like a gummy bear, only you're a goose.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

There were two Easter Eggs in the Game.

One was Chambray. All someone had to do was say the word chambray in the game. It somehow never happened!

The other Easter Egg was JCN. I was hoping someone would figure out it was a reference to HAL/IBM.

These would have triggered things. Mysterious things. Dark things. Beautiful things.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Scotty wrote:Mongoose you're too sweet.

Like a gummy bear, only you're a goose.
That is not at all inaccurate to be perfectly honest. I think my spirit animal might be a gummy bear. Thank you so much, sug!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epi - Thanks for pointing out so politely and promptly the biggest screw up I made in the game, so I could remedy it ASAP. I really appreciated it!
:feb: I just left the site like I wasn't around.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Mongoose wrote:The other Easter Egg was JCN. I was hoping someone would figure out it was a reference to HAL/IBM.
*slaps forehead* Oh, duh! Of course!
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

What slip up was this? :huh:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 253

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con, what did Quin realize that I was lying about?

I was referring to 3J's name being included in the Casual Friday post.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Mongoose you were an awesome host - I don't know what mistakes you made but I didn't notice them.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Quin wrote:

That was so flippin funny. He was like "Am I actually 'silencing' people?"

Juliets - Thanks! Fake it til you make it, I say!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Epignosis wrote:Long Con, what did Quin realize that I was lying about?

...I did not see this.
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Mongoose wrote:To all my players - thank you for your endless patience. It had been 2 years since I hosted last, and a lot of the Status Quo had changed around here, but I failed to update my game accordingly. This twee artifact of a game was perhaps not what you were expecting, but I hope you had a lot of fun. It was a bit tough hosting with the kind of schedule I have (having so much litigation at work), but I relished every minute and it never felt like a chore.
I have made awful mistakes every time I've hosted. It's just part of the fun!
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Like I said, I mixed up the quote we were talking about. I cross-remembered the post in question, and the one where Quin realized who the Denim Suit was.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Long Con wrote:
I super appreciated everyone being cool little beavers about it!

You guys, I have to tell you that Long Con had the most fun mysterious messages that he would craft up to send you. I was heartbroken when he got blocked or couldn't send one or two of them (I think someone died the other time).
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

What were the rules on the messages Long Con could send? Did they mean anything or were they just gibberish?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Quin wrote:

...I did not see this.
Mongoose included 3Js name in the casual Friday post, and I urged her to fix it. You said, "I noticed and thing but I shouldn't say anything."

I assumed you saw what I had. What did you notice?
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

I had a Masochistic blast watching all the dialogue about how Overalls could unstrap a strap, etc. No one ever explicitly asked me if it was narrative color or not (although Epi et al guessed), so I just sat back with Dom and our delicious popcorn.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I'll post the one he sent me, juliets.

@Epi - I realised it was 3J as well, but I didn't see his name. I just noticed the similarities between 3J's and the Casual Friday's posting style. :grin:
ImageImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

juliets wrote:What were the rules on the messages Long Con could send? Did they mean anything or were they just gibberish?
He can post some if he likes - I didn't give him really clearly defined boundaries except to have fun with it and not to overtly out himself. He sent really weird messages or sometimes they just sounded cryptic. Once, he wrote it out backwards. Beautifully done!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 15

Post by A Person »

I am sorry I could not play more mongoose :( I am still sad for having to miss one of your games, I hope you host lots more.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Long Con wrote:
Mongoose wrote:To all my players - thank you for your endless patience. It had been 2 years since I hosted last, and a lot of the Status Quo had changed around here, but I failed to update my game accordingly. This twee artifact of a game was perhaps not what you were expecting, but I hope you had a lot of fun. It was a bit tough hosting with the kind of schedule I have (having so much litigation at work), but I relished every minute and it never felt like a chore.
I have made awful mistakes every time I've hosted. It's just part of the fun!

Thank you for saying so - people spend so much time playing the game - I just wanted to do right by these folks.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Mongoose wrote:A mysterious message for you:
"Meow."

You wake from your slumber to the diminutive sound.

"Meow. Meow. Meowmeowmeow."

The sounds multiply, and you feel the bed beneath you begin to dissolve. Startled fully awake, you try to sit up.

"meowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowme-"

Your bed is dissolving into tiny, bug-sized kittens! Groping out wildly, you try to grab the bedframe, but it dissolves as well, and you find yourself squeezing a handful of microkittens. Each kitten flattens its ears and hisses angrily as you tumble into the vortex of fur and tiny, pinlike claws.

You land with a thud on your back, on a wide expanse of black leather. You feel yourself begin to grow, laying prone, and as your perspective grows, you realize you are on a giant dentist's chair. You continue to grow until the chair is just your size, and you realize your hands have grown through leather straps, binding them down.

A blinding light turns on, shining down into your eyes, and you hear a stern, echoing voice:

"?em fo kniht uoy od tahw ,niuQ"

You feel compelled to answer:

"!edud ,tey tsuj tsil ym ffo uoy dessorc t'nevah I"

You awaken with a gasp, and the tiny scratches all over your arms leave you wondering what is real...
I'm pretty sure these are references to when I discussed my cat with 3J in the beginning and getting my wisdom teeth out. The latter was what made me think it was LC, because we talked about it in another game. Funnily enough, it was not when he asked me the same question in thread as the question he asked me in the PM. I'm very stupid.
ImageImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Logan, thank you for preventing your own modkill by keeping Supatown on the DL. (Remember remember the Felt Mafia 1 of September)
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Mongoose wrote:
Long Con wrote:
I super appreciated everyone being cool little beavers about it!

You guys, I have to tell you that Long Con had the most fun mysterious messages that he would craft up to send you. I was heartbroken when he got blocked or couldn't send one or two of them (I think someone died the other time).
Felt Mafia 2 [Night One]: The Confusing of JJJ
As Night fell, your eyes became tired and heavy, and you just wanted to rest them for a second. The next thing you knew, you were walking along the edge of a cliff next to a grove of blue, fluffy pine trees. Peering closer, you are surprised to see the pine branches part, and a ghostly marmot wrapped in chains of light reaches out to you, intoning, "Yooouuuu accuuuuuuused meeeee...."

Gasping, you take a step back, and the soft marshmallows that comprise the cliff's edge crumble beneath your feet, and you are falling, falling, and it's raining gleaming diamonds all around you, and you realize that you are the diamonds, tumbling through the darkness and each facet creates a new and more prefect harmony with the whole. Your song echoes out into the vast inky reaches, and it comes back, swirling around you in iambic pentameter:

How sweet, to know the truth behind the face / The face that hides, forsooth, and stays apace / The funky daytime rumble that we seek / Is trapped and deigns to crumble, lost and meek

And you awake... or is all of this a dream, and you have just tasted reality for the first time, even as the wispy fragments vanish from your consciousness...?

Felt Mafia 2 [Night Two]: Elohcin's Vision of Confusion
"Meow."

The sounds multiply, and you feel the bed beneath you begin to dissolve. Startled fully awake, you try to sit up.

Your bed is dissolving into tiny, bug-sized kittens! Groping out wildly, you try to grab the bedframe, but it dissolves as well, and you find yourself squeezing a handful of microkittens. Each kitten flattens its ears and hisses angrily as you tumble into the vortex of fur and tiny, pinlike claws.

You land with a thud on your back, on a wide expanse of black leather. You feel yourself begin to grow, laying prone, and as your perspective grows, you realize you are on a giant dentist's chair. You continue to grow until the chair is just your size, and you realize your hands have grown through leather straps, binding them down.

A blinding light turns on, shining down into your eyes, and you hear a stern, echoing voice:

"?em fo kniht uoy od tahw ,nicholE"

"!mulpragus ,tey tsuj tsil ym ffo uoy dessorc t'nevah I"

You awaken with a gasp, and the tiny scratches all over your arms leave you wondering what is real...

This one didn't go through because Elohcin 1.0 died.

Felt Mafia 2 [Night Three]: Scotty's Long Con-fusion
My onrally absent all gamly hesitancy for an Elo 2.0 or MMy only hesitancy for an Elo 2.0 or Made lynch isMy only hesitancy for an Elo 2.0 or Made lynike to think tch is that they have been literally absent all game (save for one post sometime in the last phMy only hesitancy for an Elo 2.0 or Made lynch is that they have been literally absent all game (save for one post sometime in the last phase by Made).

I'd like to think thrally absent all gamat we should havike to think te seen some sort of "Confusion" on another player by this point if that role were active. But I have seen no indication of confusion.

I think one of those 2 is Denim Suit.My only hesitancy for an Elo 2.0 or Made lynch is that they have been literally absent all game (save for one post sometime in the last phase by Made).

I'd like to think that we should haike to think tve seen some sort of "Confusion" on another player by this point if that role were active. But I have seen no indication of confusion.

I think one rally absent all gamof those 2 is DenimMy only hesitancy for an Elo 2.0 or Made lynch is that they have been literike to think tally absent all game (save for one post sometime in the last phase by Made).

I'd like to think that we should have seen some sort of "Confusion" on another player by this point if that role were active. But I have seen no indication of confusion.

I think one of those 2 is Denim Suit. I don't know which.. I don't know which.don't know which.

I think this Denim Shirt angle is a long shot.

Felt Mafia 2 [Night Four]: Quinfusion!
Reused because it didn't get seen the first time.
"Meow."

Felt Mafia 2 [Night Five]: Confuse the likes of Epignosis
The main degree of topiary vented through the tiny hole back in the other end of the rafters (slightly left) can be summarized, polarized, and when it's time to remove the annals of clay from within (and without), one must keep in mind all aspects of where, when, and how many times must I tell you to sally forth with intense strength (of mind) of character references to years past and years here and now we sing fruitfully as did/didn't the tribal antiquities we have collected and dissected as though the simple surgical means were (and were not) the finest wines and juiciest grapes.

I feel like a chewed strip of rawhide.

Failed due to roleblock. :suspish:

[Night Six]: Confusion is the East; and Juliets is the Sun!
"They gave me a 3.67 rating!" he exclaimed irratio-

"Crab cakes don't actually contain that much," Darlene sniffed smugly as sh-

"Uncanny... the spider mites seem to be working together!" The lead scientist peered clos-

"Schminty!" Carl grinned goofily, cramming as many as he cou-

"Could it be? Can it be possible? Kablammo!" Followed by a quiet nod, and tigh-
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Quin wrote:
Mongoose wrote:A mysterious message for you:
"Meow."

I'm pretty sure these are references to when I discussed my cat with 3J in the beginning and getting my wisdom teeth out. The latter was what made me think it was LC, because we talked about it in another game. Funnily enough, it was not when he asked me the same question in thread as the question he asked me in the PM. I'm very stupid.
Haaaaa, no, it was random. I originally wrote it for Elohcin. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 21

Post by DrWilgy »

Oi... good game. I was absolutely destroyed lol. I didn't know how to react to ddl not defending himself, and I guess that cooked my goose.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I was sure that JJJ was bad because I referenced his Confusion THREE DIFFERENT TIMES and he still wanted to lynch me. :disappoint: :disappoint: :disappoint:
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Remember that time my hair was flooofy and red and Logan and I coordinated like whoa.

Thanks again for playing Felt Mafia II (Things Alison Likes Part II).
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

I was also surprised how greatly you reacted to Button Your Fly Waterpark, which is not one of the original destinations!

Also, super glad you didn't choose Jordache Nation-State, because I didn't have that one laid out yet at all.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 148
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Quin wrote:I was an embarrassment in this game. I am sorry.

Please take this as a sign that for the next five or six games, you should consider believing the opposite of each and every one of my reads.
You're welcome for removing you from the lynchpoll. :P

That was probably the best thing that could have happened to us. We stumbled onto a Wilgy lynch, and Boooooosh (and/or kakow).

Thanks for the game Mongoose! I had a blast despite not living very long. But I was soo wrong about Made and Sorsha, it may have been for the best I was killed when I was.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:I think Made did a great job being bad and he should know it.
I concur whole-heartedly. Well-played Made.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Quin wrote:I was an embarrassment in this game. I am sorry.

Please take this as a sign that for the next five or six games, you should consider believing the opposite of each and every one of my reads.
You're welcome for removing you from the lynchpoll. :P

That was probably the best thing that could have happened to us. We stumbled onto a Wilgy lynch, and Boooooosh (and/or kakow).
That and removing llama from the Day 2 lynchpoll.

Maybe I'll continue that strategy from now on. Rather then remove players I trusted, I removed players I found to be polarizing topics of discussion. That led the game in other directions, which I think proved beneficial.

Also, I had planned on removing Sockface from the poll for Day 3 so that he couldn't self-vote. :P But he subbed out of the game that night, so I removed Quin instead.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 290
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

1. Make crappy reads.
2. Get dead.
3. Win game.

:slick:

Good game mafia, great job civilians, and thanks for a wonderfully fun game Mongoose. I always appreciate when a game is light hearted and creative like this one was.

Long Con, sorry for trying to force you into a woodchipper. It was an accident. :grin: i think I recall you mentioning that you'd received a weird message. You intended it as a hint, I took it literally to mean it couldn't be you. Derp.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I thought after I got DDL, I would succeed in doing my job and drawing the Night kill.

Mafia, why didn't you kill me? :(

Return to “Previous Side Missions”