3%

Total votes: 36
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Re: Felt Mafia 2 [Day 2]

Post by nijuukyugou »

Long Con wrote:I can't believe that you were responsible for the Boomslang survival, nijuu... you knew that Elohcin was mistaken about her roleblock on Quin being the reason, and you still went after him:
nijuukyugou wrote:Quin: First to break the tie. Not a good look (again, considering what we know). Seeing a lot of back and forth between him and JJJ in the most recent pages that I'd like to look more closely at. OH and that weird comment after Eloh posted? The one about claiming she's the blocker with her comment? Weird comment, no matter how you slice it: if bad, sounds defensive and frustrated after missing a kill. If good, why point out someone you think is the blocker?! Might as well paint a target for baddies.
nijuukyugou wrote:I'm brain-dead exhausted and have done about all the reading I can handle for the day. I'm down with a Quin vote. Not ignoring the weirdness as stated and as transpired in the thread.
:suspish: You scum.
To be fair, I didn't know Eloh was the Jean Jacket, and forgot there was another blocking/protecting role along with mine. I went after Quin because I honestly didn't see a civ reason for pointing out a suspicion of someone having a specific, important civ role - it IS like painting a target! I also didn't want it happening to me, should another protect be obvious in that manner :p Sorry, Quin!

I was dying to say something when that protect actually worked, but I only ended up sending Mongoose a :noble: message, because :noble:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Re: Felt Mafia 2 [ENDGAME]

Post by nijuukyugou »

I actually ended up protecting Sorsha twice, with (clearly) no favorable result, because I was sure, with those votes, that she was civ and the baddies would go after her. After the second protect did nothing and Epi pointed out that she still hadn't been NK'ed, a lightbulb went off and I was down with voting that way. Well played, Sorsha, you devil :feb:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 30
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Great game all. The reason I was quite blendy this game is because I always feel weird when playing as mafia. Like, I over think everything when I'm bad and it makes it hard to get much of anything into thread. Regardless had a ton of fun, especially towards the end!

S/O to anchor baddie Sorsha. May we all one day ride her glorious busses to victory.
Spoiler: show
Pov: you reading my takes
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 84

Post by Sorsha »

This game was really a lot of fun, thanks Mongoose!

Epi- did you have info on me or was it just a lucky guess that I was bad?

And after llama called me out as bad day one I did actually tell the team it was okay to bus me. Made and DDL weren't around though and Wilgy didn't want to.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 253

Post by Epignosis »

Sorsha wrote:Epi- did you have info on me or was it just a lucky guess that I was bad?
Neither.

I had no information (I was vanilla civilian), and I wouldn't call it a "guess." My belief that you were good was based on certain assumptions, and, while I was reviewing your posts, I found out some of those assumptions weren't true. For example, I believed you could have voted out llama if you wanted to, but then I read back and saw that you kind of closed that door when you called llama good, thereby forcing your hand a little during Day 1.

You played very well though. I was going to feel like a complete heel if my change of opinion regarding you had been unfounded.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 185

Post by thellama73 »

I'll second the assertion that Sorsha played very well. While I did call you out on Day 0, you had me completely convinced I was wrong a few days later. Very expertly played.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 275
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Scotty, tell me about the thing I was accusing you of... when you suspected me, then knew my role.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 165
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote:Scotty, tell me about the thing I was accusing you of... when you suspected me, then knew my role.
Ah yeah

After you questioned me again the other day about "10-4 ole buddy" I went back to the Pl you sent me, which i had explicitly written off, and realized the last bit of the jumbled dogcrap that was sent to me had a standalone like you said in thread, so I knew it was you.

That you kept pressing me to out you made me feel uncomfortable putting a target on your back so I just evaded it and called you civ in my eyes. :shrug2:
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

:grin: Hey I wanted to be sure. Calling me bad after I had, in my eyes, confirmed my role to you... just made me suspicious.

You had the hardest one to connect to me though, since I had said my line before I sent the confusion to you.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Golden »

Long Con wrote:Calling me bad after I had, in my eyes, confirmed my role to you... just made me suspicious.
Welcome to the world of Long Con's rainbow lists!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Golden wrote:
Long Con wrote:Calling me bad after I had, in my eyes, confirmed my role to you... just made me suspicious.
Welcome to the world of Long Con's rainbow lists!
And I justify it to myself by saying that, if you're really Civ, then I'm helping you stay alive with the suspicion! :nicenod: It's a win-win!

The only real honest part about my rainbow lists are usually the bottom two or three people... my suspects. Throw in a dash of crowd-pleasing and a twist of false suspicion, and top it off with me as Most Civvish. :noble:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Long Con wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I am a bit disappointed that my Axis of Evil theory proved wholly false.
Sorry about that whole "lynching you when silenced" thing.

I didn't want to deal with this Llama. :feb:
I'm disappointed Llama didn't comment on this.

The post in this image is one he made while silenced. As you can see, it was at 1:47 am where I am, and I was just getting set to go to bed after seeing the night post. I refreshed one more time and saw this, and blinked tiredly and said "F*ck it, I'll deal with this tomorrow." And went to bed.

In the morning, I woke up and grabbed my phone from the charger by the bed, and went in to see if Llama's Long Con lynch train was going yet, and I was confused to see the post was gone. After refreshing a couple of times, I realized what must have happened, and the post was still sitting on my computer screen. I slyly saved it for an endgame reveal, and resolved to lynch Llama for the sake of my own survival. :feb:
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 185

Post by thellama73 »

I never received a PM telling me I was silenced, which is why I made that post. I was only told afterwards that I shouldn't have posted.

Ironically, I wasn't resolved to try to lynch you until you made such a strong push to lynch me, which seemed to come out of nowhere as far as I could tell.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 148
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Made wrote:Great game all. The reason I was quite blendy this game is because I always feel weird when playing as mafia. Like, I over think everything when I'm bad and it makes it hard to get much of anything into thread. Regardless had a ton of fun, especially towards the end!

S/O to anchor baddie Sorsha. May we all one day ride her glorious busses to victory.
I bussed Sorsha once. Then I turned around and killed me other teammate the ensuing night. It was great! :biggrin:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Dom »

thx for the easy game, y'all.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Does anyone know about the banners for this game? It's been over for more than a month now.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 5
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

juliets wrote:Does anyone know about the banners for this game? It's been over for more than a month now.
I'd recommend contacting the Graphics Team via PM, see if they know which one of them is handling it and whether Mongoose got them any images and such, or what the deal is. :D
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
juliets wrote:Does anyone know about the banners for this game? It's been over for more than a month now.
I'd recommend contacting the Graphics Team via PM, see if they know which one of them is handling it and whether Mongoose got them any images and such, or what the deal is. :D
Good idea! I will do so!
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 290
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Nice, juliets. Here it is for the other winners:

Banners just came down for Romance of the Three Kingdoms too, so winners should check out that thread.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Ricochet »

Could you post or send me the Host banner as well, for the HoF? Plox and phenk u.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 148
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Nice, juliets. Here it is for the other winners:

Banners just came down for Romance of the Three Kingdoms too, so winners should check out that thread.
Hooray! Thanks. Been a while since I've put a banner in my signature.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 266

Post by Quin »

Four new banners in 24 hours

well hot dog
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”