Geki (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
50%

Total votes: 10
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 49

Re: Street Fighter II Mafia [ENDGAME]

Post by Epignosis »

A number of civilians neglected to vote or use their Night actions. Just pointing that out.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
malakim2099
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 58

Post by malakim2099 »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:10 am A number of civilians neglected to vote or use their Night actions. Just pointing that out.
I wasn't sure on the night actions, but you gotta get voting in as a pattern. Of course, I think the timing of this was bad for a lot of people. I wasn't being sneaky-lying or anything when I was missing a lot of time, I genuinely AM moving IRL. But yeah, the lack of activity really hurt in this one.
Be the Vanguard of Destruction you want to be in the world!
malakim2099
Stool Pigeon

Post by malakim2099 »

Serge wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:07 am
Epignosis wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:05 am
Serge wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:03 am
Also is Elohcin and Simon really related?
Elohcin and I did something a long time ago that resulted in the existence of Simon.
Is this the birds and the bees I keep hearing about?

Thanks for the game by the way, I actually forgot Sloonei was scum and I was surprised when I read his flip. Also when I caught up I didn't realize Simon was a teammate haha.
Did you realize I was a teammate? ;)

Yeah, I kept pressure on Simon a lot since a lot of folks had me as "leans Mafia" and I figured if I did get lynched that would give him cover. I honestly figured I was gonna get lynched but there always seemed to be a more interesting target for the town.
Serge
The Mark
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Serge »

malakim2099 wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:44 am
Serge wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:07 am
Epignosis wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:05 am
Serge wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:03 am
Also is Elohcin and Simon really related?
Elohcin and I did something a long time ago that resulted in the existence of Simon.
Is this the birds and the bees I keep hearing about?

Thanks for the game by the way, I actually forgot Sloonei was scum and I was surprised when I read his flip. Also when I caught up I didn't realize Simon was a teammate haha.
Did you realize I was a teammate? ;)

Yeah, I kept pressure on Simon a lot since a lot of folks had me as "leans Mafia" and I figured if I did get lynched that would give him cover. I honestly figured I was gonna get lynched but there always seemed to be a more interesting target for the town.
Yep, your username is unique and you're new. I guess in the end the meta was one of the causes of their undoing, heh.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 23
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I was pleased that my D1 Sloonei vote sustained the slot for so long. Serge, you may not have had the opportunity to post much, but the posts you did make were splendid. Your catch-up reads were especially beneficial. I knew you were never getting lynched at that moment -- you sealed the slot's viability.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 66
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

:ninja: Yeah. Inactivity kills. With 8 players left, like 3 had no significant posts. Really hard to tell who is bad at that stage.

Doc Wilgy seemed to be soft claiming M Bison, saying he wanted townie Speedchuck dead, even after he flipped. Eloh was also obvious town. My death hurt her the most. It also hurt Mal, who I would have defended for another day (see my reactions to Fred early in Phenon) but I would have turned on him sooner than later.

Mal and Sloonei both should have been lynched awhile ago. Everybody was suspicious of Mall all game. Sloonei was clearly coasting.

We were never going to catch Simon and JJJ/Sprit/Serge. We were never going to clear Blooper/DF.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

That all said, GG mafia.

The town earned the loss more than the mafia earned the win but ya'll still played well. Ice skating is a skill.
malakim2099
Stool Pigeon

Post by malakim2099 »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:21 am Doc Wilgy seemed to be soft claiming M Bison, saying he wanted townie Speedchuck dead, even after he flipped. Eloh was also obvious town. My death hurt her the most. It also hurt Mal, who I would have defended for another day (see my reactions to Fred early in Phenon) but I would have turned on him sooner than later.

Mal and Sloonei both should have been lynched awhile ago. Everybody was suspicious of Mall all game. Sloonei was clearly coasting.
Everyone is always suspicious of me! :haha:

You think I could come to another site, but nooooo I'm always mafia here too. But yeah, I knew I might get some heat for your death, but I also knew you would pick up on my scummy nature way too fast. ;)
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 70
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:21 am :ninja: Yeah. Inactivity kills. With 8 players left, like 3 had no significant posts. Really hard to tell who is bad at that stage.

Doc Wilgy seemed to be soft claiming M Bison, saying he wanted townie Speedchuck dead, even after he flipped. Eloh was also obvious town. My death hurt her the most. It also hurt Mal, who I would have defended for another day (see my reactions to Fred early in Phenon) but I would have turned on him sooner than later.

We were never going to catch Simon and JJJ/Sprit/Serge. We were never going to clear Blooper/DF.
Never going to catch Simon? He was caught two days ago, and the inactivity was so pronounced that we were unable to complete the lynch.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 73
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:21 am :ninja: Yeah. Inactivity kills. With 8 players left, like 3 had no significant posts. Really hard to tell who is bad at that stage.

I was lynched a while ago.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Long Con wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:15 am

Never going to catch Simon? He was caught two days ago, and the inactivity was so pronounced that we were unable to complete the lynch.
Was he more or less active than Blooper or DF?

I didn't say he wouldn't have been lynched. I said he wouldn't have been caught. ;)
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 23
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

When the game started I honestly thought we had it in the bag because nobody is ever going to lynch Simon. I was surprised it nearly happened.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sloonei wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:40 am

I was lynched a while ago.
Yeah, by one player.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

(Nice cover up, me.)
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 73
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I was totally stunned by that. I knew diiny was all over me and there was nothing I could do to shake him, but no one else seemed to be seriously suspecting me so I figured if I could contain it to just diiny until we got rid of him I'd be in the clear. I would have been in charge of the kill that night, and I was going to flip a coin between him and speedchuck. No one was scum reading either of them at any point in this game.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 87

Post by speedchuck »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:06 pm I was going to flip a coin between him and speedchuck. No one was scum reading either of them at any point in this game.
Which was really weird, lemme tell ya
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 35
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

MovingPictures07 wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:26 pm Aaaaaaaaagh. Well played, mafia team. We just couldn't get town on the right same page for any length of time. malakim, Sloonei, Jay, and Simon all seemed genuine to me at various points in the game for way longer than you all should have otherwise. Well deserved for sure.

A wonderful return game, Epi, so thank you, and thanks to all of the rest of the thread for dealing with my insane and, as usual, wrong posts. :haha:
Dammit, MP, I told you to never trust JJJ! #neverforgettransistor
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 22

Post by DrWilgy »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:10 am A number of civilians neglected to vote or use their Night actions. Just pointing that out.
My bad.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

So Diiny was E. Honda, and slapped Sloonei down himself?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I assumed Eloh was Cammy after Simon was like "Eloh is probably Cammy" and she was super insistent I say lie detectible things.

I'm normally not cool with softclaiming when one isn't allowed to hardclaim but I was okay with that. Cammy could have been anyone else. Yet as more and more people died, I became more convinced I was correct.....was I?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:34 am So Diiny was E. Honda, and slapped Sloonei down himself?
Yes.

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:07 am I assumed Eloh was Cammy after Simon was like "Eloh is probably Cammy" and she was super insistent I say lie detectible things.

I'm normally not cool with softclaiming when one isn't allowed to hardclaim but I was okay with that. Cammy could have been anyone else. Yet as more and more people died, I became more convinced I was correct.....was I?
Yes.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Ricochet »

Who were DF and LC?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I was Dhalsim, quietly waiting to get targeted. :(
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Ricochet »

wew, that Fei Long one-time power. Did DF use it early or missed the late phases?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Ricochet wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:00 pm wew, that Fei Long one-time power. Did DF use it early or missed the late phases?
He tried to use both powers Night 1. I asked him to pick one, but he didn't get back to me in time, so I went with the first thing he said, which was protect. He used his special power Night 2. He did eventually name his the three targets in one of his posts.

By the way, the Fei Long power was a complete mistake, and I was quite worried I had accidentally put the mafia at a huge disadvantage.

The power as written was from an older version of the game. The revised version was that he could target three people and see if any of them were responsible for the most recent kill.

I didn't realize the error until DF used the power, and then I was like :|

Didn't matter anyway. :mafia:

Return to “Previous Side Missions”