Twin Peaks Mafia BLACK LODGE: {GAME OVER}

Moderator: Community Team

Who has been the mafia since the beginning?

Poll ended at Sat May 11, 2013 8:56 pm

Snow Dog
25%
thellama73
13%
Nevinera
No votes
MovingPictures (Host/Non-Player)
63%

Total votes: 8
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 45

Twin Peaks Mafia BLACK LODGE: {GAME OVER}

Post by insertnamehere »

I got idea man

You take me for a walk

Under the sycamore trees

The dark trees that blow baby

In the dark trees that blow

And I'll see you

And you'll see me

And I'll see you in the branches that blow

In the breeze,

I'll see you in the trees

Under the sycamore trees

MEANWHILE...
Last edited by insertnamehere on Tue May 07, 2013 8:54 pm, edited 13 times in total.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Spoiler: show

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Re: TPM: Black Lodge {ROUND 1}

Post by insertnamehere »

This game is Last Man Standing. No mafia, no civilians. Last person left wins the game. Or I could be lying about all of this, that's always an option.
Last edited by insertnamehere on Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

SUSPECTS:

thellama73 ~ WINNER ~ The Giant
Snow Dog ~ Day 6 ~ Audrey Horne
Nevinera ~ Night 6 ~ Man From Another Place
birdwithteeth ~ Day 2 ~ Ed Hurley
Boogs ~ Day 1 ~ Shelly Johnson
Vompatti ~ Night 1
Russtifinko ~ Night 2
Matahari ~ Night 5 ~ Nadine Hurley
Roxy ~ Night 5
MovingPictures ~ Night 3 ~ Pete Martell
S~V~S ~ Day 3 ~ Leo Johnson
Kate ~ Day 4 ~ Leland Palmer
Last edited by insertnamehere on Tue May 07, 2013 8:53 pm, edited 8 times in total.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

RULES

1. No BTSC (Behind the Scenes Contact/Conversation) with anyone other than your specified BTSC partners.
2. No editing or deleting of posts.
3. No role outing of yourself or anyone else.
4. No double-targeting (targeting the same individual with a power twice in a row).
5. No disrespectful behavior.
6. Dead players should not post on-topic and should be in dead red. There is a "dead" button when posting for this function.
7. Off-topic posts should be in off-topic green. There is an "OT" button when posting for this function.
8. Posts from non-players should be in non-player blue. There is a "np" button when posting for this function.
9. If you have any questions, think you've found an error, or need help, send a PM to insertnamehere or the mod on duty, Epignosis.
10. Players still alive in the first game cannot post here.
11. Players still alive in this game cannot post in the the first game.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Re: TPM: Black Lodge {DAY 1}

Post by insertnamehere »

You may post now.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 69

Post by Nevinera »

Well, that objective sounds fishy to me..
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

Hey llama and snow - want to form a voting block to make sure we three last a while?
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 110

Post by thellama73 »

Nevinera wrote:Hey llama and snow - want to form a voting block to make sure we three last a while?
I would be okay with that for now. But I think we need to be careful of trusting INH. The black roles contain information roles. What information could there be if there are no baddies and no civvies?
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Plus, BWT has been pretty absent lately, so I wouldn't mind getting rid of him first.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

Oh, I trust him not at all. But since I have been given no extrinsic motivation other than 'stay alive'..
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Nevinera wrote:Oh, I trust him not at all. But since I have been given no extrinsic motivation other than 'stay alive'..
BWT then, assuming Snowy is on board?

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

*headdesk* Snow Dog is breaking the rules.

Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 119

Post by Snow Dog »

I was just stupidly posting in the other thread. What an idiot. Didn't see this one at all.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

welcome! I hope INH's retribution for your transgression is not too severe.

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:welcome! I hope INH's retribution for your transgression is not too severe.
You had a hard time failing to convince them not to lynch you.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Snow Dog wrote:
thellama73 wrote:welcome! I hope INH's retribution for your transgression is not too severe.
Yes I did. The BWT vote was unlucky for me, but Russ was very convincing in his defense. Oh well, I have a new start here. Are you on board for a voting block with me and Nev?

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I am guessing the winner goes into the normal game. Give the civs the majority back.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Yes I did. The BWT vote was unlucky for me, but Russ was very convincing in his defense. Oh well, I have a new start here. Are you on board for a voting block with me and Nev?
For what it's worth I probably would have voted BWT too.

What does this mean =, this voting block?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I doubt it. By the time we have a winner here, their game will be about done. I'm betting the last one standing in this group will go up against the last one standing in their group in some sort of sudden death match.

linki: Nev proposed that you, I and he all agree to vote together until we get rid of Boogs and BWT to ensure our survival for a little while, and I agree. What say you?

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Probably the winner today gets back into the game. Then the rest vote again, that winner also gets back etc.

What do you think?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Snow Dog wrote:Probably the winner today gets back into the game. Then the rest vote again, that winner also gets back etc.

What do you think?
By "winner" you mean the one with the most votes? Maybe.

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:I doubt it. By the time we have a winner here, their game will be about done. I'm betting the last one standing in this group will go up against the last one standing in their group in some sort of sudden death match.

linki: Nev proposed that you, I and he all agree to vote together until we get rid of Boogs and BWT to ensure our survival for a little while, and I agree. What say you?
Why not? But in answer to your question, as I said above, todays winner goes through. And so on...

linki..yes
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

In that case, I propose that we all vote Boogs, since he will be more likely to be of use to the civvies than BWT, just in case you are right.

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:In that case, I propose that we all vote Boogs, since he will be more likely to be of use to the civvies than BWT, just in case you are right.
Why will boogs be of more use?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Very tense vote though. Your arguments were sound but all the votes went on two of you. Madness.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Snow Dog wrote:
thellama73 wrote:In that case, I propose that we all vote Boogs, since he will be more likely to be of use to the civvies than BWT, just in case you are right.
Because BWT has been pretty absent from both this game and from Video Game Mafia, so I don't think he would be around very much to vote. Boogs has had no such absenteeism.

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Because BWT has been pretty absent from both this game and from Video Game Mafia, so I don't think he would be around very much to vote. Boogs has had no such absenteeism.
And neither have you or I. Or Nev even.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Snow Dog wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Yes, but I thought you just agreed that we should all vote together to keep ourselves alive in here as long as possible. If you want to volunteer, that's fine, but I am not willing to chance my life on your hunch being right.

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Yes, but I thought you just agreed that we should all vote together to keep ourselves alive in here as long as possible. If you want to volunteer, that's fine, but I am not willing to chance my life on your hunch being right.
Wait. If someone gets most votes and I am wrong, they win and survive to the next round. If I am right. They win and go straight to the main game and we have the next round. Are you saying you don't want to win either way?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Snow Dog wrote:
Wait. If someone gets most votes and I am wrong, they win and survive to the next round. If I am right. They win and go straight to the main game and we have the next round. Are you saying you don't want to win either way?
Where are you getting that from? What reason do we have to think that this is anything other than a regular day lynch poll?

juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Is this thread supposed to be invisible to everyone but you guys? Cause I can sure see it.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

Snow Dog wrote:Probably the winner today gets back into the game. Then the rest vote again, that winner also gets back etc.

What do you think?
To be clear, I was suggesting that we stick together until it's just us, or until it becomes clear that our objectives are not just 'survive' (if it becomes clear to you and not to us, it would be kind to let us know before stabbing us.. but all's fair).

I think that people will be coming into this game as they die in that one, so our block might be around for a bit, giving us a good way to last to the endgame from here.

From the original post, I don't think anything straightforward is going to happen like that. Certainly I don't think we'll be 'unkilling' people - that game could go on forever. But our host *did* say that we want to survive, and the poll indicates that survival's interest lies in not being voted for.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

You are behaving really strangely, Snow Dog. You do not usually seem this confused. Do you know something you're not telling?

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Where are you getting that from? What reason do we have to think that this is anything other than a regular day lynch poll?
Ah. I see what you mean. Could be "winner" dies of course. Didn't even think of that for some reason. Guess I'm a positive person after all! :)
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

If we vote for someone and they come back, then we can start talking about getting ourselves elected somehow, of course.

linki llama - This game would confuse anyone. I'm choosing to limit my guesses about what the host is trying to do, because I don't see that I have much chance at being right -.-
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Since we are the only three ones here, I propose we all go ahead and vote for Boogs now. That way we can see what happens to the one who gets the most votes without risking any of our lives. He will be a Guinea Pig, if you will. Is that acceptable to everyone?

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Ok. Nev and Llama. I don't know anything. Have no info. And I can see now you are probably right. Just putting some thoughts out there.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

thellama73 wrote:Since we are the only three ones here, I propose we all go ahead and vote for Boogs now. That way we can see what happens to the one who gets the most votes without risking any of our lives. He will be a Guinea Pig, if you will. Is that acceptable to everyone?
I agree. AND if he doesn't get rezzed, we'll have gotten rid of a more dangerous opponent than the absentee bwt.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:Since we are the only three ones here, I propose we all go ahead and vote for Boogs now. That way we can see what happens to the one who gets the most votes without risking any of our lives. He will be a Guinea Pig, if you will. Is that acceptable to everyone?
Yes.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Boogs then?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Excellent.

*votes Boogs.*

Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

voted boogs
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Voted Boogs
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

Now I guess we wait for a day and see...
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

But waiting is the hardest part!

insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

juliets wrote:Is this thread supposed to be invisible to everyone but you guys? Cause I can sure see it.
No, it's supposed to be visible to everyone.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

We kinda shot our bolts already and now we're left twiddling our fingers. :mp:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Boogs »

I love how I've been out of town and got an email saying I'm in this game again and you all decide to vote me out. Thanks.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Boogs wrote:I love how I've been out of town and got an email saying I'm in this game again and you all decide to vote me out. Thanks.
You're welcome!

Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Boogs »

It's just frustrating the group of you I keep playing with constantly seem to want to pick on me in every game I play. I just got the email and checked the game on a break from work and you decide to pick on me and not BWT or whoever and don't even give me a chance to speak at all and of course, try to make me the first one out again. It makes me not want to even play on these games when I'm constantly the one being picked on and you all seem to want to keep your older buddies on. I think I agree with BF it seems like a gay bashing or picking thing. But it's cool, I didn't want to play this one again anyway. But I may have second thoughts signing up again with this group if I keep being treated like this.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”