The Final Problem

Poll ended at Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:24 pm

Lizzy
11%
A Person
11%
Mongoose
11%
Stayin' Alive (Host/Dead/Non/Sockpuppet)
67%

Total votes: 9
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 141

MM6: Sherlock Mafia {THE FINAL PROBLEM}

Post by insertnamehere »

"Do you want to see some more?"

BAKER STREET. John limps along the road and reaches the door marked 221B just as a black cab pulls up at the kerb. John knocks on the door as Sherlock gets out of the cab.
SHERLOCK: Hello.
(He reaches in through the window of the cab and hands some money to the cab driver.)
SHERLOCK: Thank you.
(John turns towards him as he walks over.)
JOHN: Ah, Mr. Holmes.
SHERLOCK: Sherlock, please.
(They shake hands.)
JOHN: Well, this is a prime spot. Must be expensive.
SHERLOCK: Oh, Mrs Hudson, the landlady, she’s giving me a special deal. Owes me a favour. A few years back, her husband got himself sentenced to death in Florida. I was able to help out.
JOHN: Sorry, you stopped her husband being executed?
SHERLOCK: Oh no. I ensured it.
(He smiles at John as the front door is opened by Mrs Hudson, who opens her arms to the younger man.)
MRS HUDSON: Sherlock, hello.
(Sherlock turns and walks into her arms, hugging her briefly, then steps back and presents John to her.)
SHERLOCK: Mrs Hudson, Doctor John Watson.
MRS HUDSON: Hello.
JOHN: How do?
MRS HUDSON (gesturing John inside): Come in.
JOHN: Thank you.
SHERLOCK: Shall we?
MRS HUDSON: Yeah.
(The men go inside and Mrs Hudson closes the door. Sherlock trots up the stairs to the first floor, then pauses and waits for John to hobble upstairs. As John reaches the top of the stairs, Sherlock opens the door ahead of him and walks in, revealing the living room of the flat. John follows him in and looks around the room and at all the possessions and boxes scattered around it.)
JOHN: Well, this could be very nice. Very nice indeed.
SHERLOCK: Yes. Yes, I think so. My thoughts precisely.
(He looks around the flat happily.)
SHERLOCK: So I went straight ahead and moved in.
JOHN (simultaneously): Soon as we get all this rubbish cleaned out ... Oh.
(He pauses, embarrassed, as he realizes what Sherlock was saying.)
JOHN: So this is all ...
SHERLOCK: Well, obviously I can, um, straighten things up a bit.
(He walks across the room and makes a half-hearted attempt to tidy up a little, throwing a couple of folders into a box and then taking some apparently unopened envelopes across to the fireplace where he puts them onto the mantelpiece and then stabs a multi tool knife into them. John has noticed something else on the mantelpiece and lifts his cane to point at it.)
JOHN: That’s a skull.
SHERLOCK: Friend of mine. When I say ‘friend’ ...
(Mrs Hudson has followed them into the room. She picks up a cup and saucer as Sherlock takes off his greatcoat and scarf.)
MRS HUDSON: What do you think, then, Doctor Watson? There’s another bedroom upstairs if you’ll be needing two bedrooms.
JOHN: Of course we’ll be needing two.
MRS HUDSON: Oh, don’t worry; there’s all sorts round here. (Confidentially, dropping her voice to a whisper by the end of the sentence) Mrs Turner next door’s got married ones.
(John looks across to Sherlock, expecting him to confirm that he and John are not involved in that way but Sherlock appears oblivious to what’s being insinuated. Mrs Hudson walks across to the kitchen, then turns back and frowns at Sherlock.)
MRS HUDSON: Oh, Sherlock. The mess you’ve made.
(As she goes into the kitchen and starts tidying up, John walks over to one of the two armchairs, plumps up a cushion on the chair and then drops heavily down into it. He looks across to Sherlock who is still tidying up a little.)
JOHN: I looked you up on the internet last night.
SHERLOCK (turning around to him): Anything interesting?
JOHN: Found your website, The Science of Deduction.
SHERLOCK (smiling proudly): What did you think?
(John throws him a “you have got to be kidding me” type of look. Sherlock looks hurt.)
JOHN: You said you could identify a software designer by his tie and an airline pilot by his left thumb.
SHERLOCK: Yes; and I can read your military career in your face and your leg, and your brother’s drinking habits in your mobile phone.
JOHN: How?
(Sherlock smiles and turns away. Mrs Hudson comes out of the kitchen reading the newspaper.)
MRS HUDSON: What about these suicides then, Sherlock? I thought that’d be right up your street. Three exactly the same.
(Sherlock walks over to the window of the living room as a car pulls up outside.)
SHERLOCK: Four.
(He looks down at the car as someone gets out of it. The vehicle is a police car with its lights flashing on the roof.)
SHERLOCK: There’s been a fourth. And there’s something different this time.
MRS HUDSON: A fourth?
(Sherlock turns as D.I. Lestrade [who apparently must have picked the lock on the front door ... like you do ...] trots up the stairs and comes into the living room.)
SHERLOCK: Where?
LESTRADE: Brixton, Lauriston Gardens.
SHERLOCK: What’s new about this one? You wouldn’t have come to get me if there wasn’t something different.
LESTRADE: You know how they never leave notes?
SHERLOCK: Yeah.
LESTRADE: This one did. Will you come?
SHERLOCK: Who’s on forensics?
LESTRADE: It’s Anderson.
SHERLOCK (grimacing): Anderson won’t work with me.
LESTRADE: Well, he won’t be your assistant.
SHERLOCK: I need an assistant.
LESTRADE: Will you come?
SHERLOCK: Not in a police car. I’ll be right behind.
LESTRADE: Thank you.
(Looking round at John and Mrs Hudson for a moment, he turns and hurries off down the stairs. Sherlock waits until he has reached the front door, then leaps into the air and clenches his fists triumphantly before twirling around the room happily.)
SHERLOCK: Brilliant! Yes! Ah, four serial suicides, and now a note! Oh, it’s Christmas!
(Picking up his scarf and coat he starts to put them on as he heads for the kitchen.)
SHERLOCK: Mrs Hudson, I’ll be late. Might need some food.
MRS HUDSON: I’m your landlady, dear, not your housekeeper.
SHERLOCK: Something cold will do. John, have a cup of tea, make yourself at home. Don’t wait up!
(Grabbing a small leather pouch from the kitchen table, he opens the kitchen door and disappears from view. Mrs Hudson turns back to John.)
MRS HUDSON: Look at him, dashing about! My husband was just the same.
(John grimaces at her repeated implication that he and Sherlock are an item.)
MRS HUDSON: But you’re more the sitting-down type, I can tell.
(John looks uncomfortable.)
MRS HUDSON (turning towards the door): I’ll make you that cuppa. You rest your leg.
JOHN (loudly): Damn my leg!
(His response was instinctive and he is immediately apologetic as Mrs Hudson turns back to him in shock.)
JOHN: Sorry, I’m so sorry. It’s just sometimes this bloody thing ...
(He bashes his leg with his cane.)
MRS HUDSON: I understand, dear; I’ve got a hip.
(She turns towards the door again.)
JOHN: Cup of tea’d be lovely, thank you.
MRS HUDSON: Just this once, dear. I’m not your housekeeper.
JOHN: Couple of biscuits too, if you’ve got ’em.
MRS HUDSON: Not your housekeeper!
(John has picked up the newspaper which Mrs Hudson put down and now he looks at the article reporting Beth Davenport’s apparent suicide. Next to a large photograph of Beth is a smaller one showing the man who just visited the flat and identifying him as D.I. Lestrade. Before he can read on, Sherlock’s voice interrupts him and John looks up and sees him standing at the living room door.)
SHERLOCK: You’re a doctor. In fact you’re an Army doctor.
JOHN: Yes.
(He gets to his feet and turns towards Sherlock as he comes back into the room again.)
SHERLOCK: Any good?
JOHN: Very good.
SHERLOCK: Seen a lot of injuries, then; violent deaths.
JOHN: Mmm, yes.
SHERLOCK: Bit of trouble too, I bet.
JOHN (quietly): Of course, yes. Enough for a lifetime. Far too much.
SHERLOCK: Wanna see some more?
JOHN (fervently): Oh God, yes.

Day 1 has begun. You have 24 hours. If you have not already READ THE RULES.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Spoiler: show

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Re: MM6: Sherlock Mafia {DAY 1}

Post by insertnamehere »

SUSPECTS

Mongoose
thellama73 ~ Night 1 ~ Mycroft Holmes
Matt F ~ Day 8 ~ The Cabby
Hedgeowl ~ Night 7 ~ Irene Adler
A Person
Lizzy
Nutella ~ Night 3 ~ John Watson
Snow Dog ~ Day 11 ~ Moriarty
Bullzeye ~ Day 12
Spacedaisy ~ Night 6 ~ Anderson
Elochin ~ Night 7 ~ Dr. Bob Frankland
MovingPictures ~ Eye For An Eye
Jigsaw ~ Night 7 ~ Sally Donovan
Dharmahelper ~ Day 13 ~ Molly Hooper
Epignosis ~ Day 10 ~ Sherlock Holmes
Vompatti ~ Day 9 ~ Henry Knight

Red = Dead
Gray = In Jail
Blue = In Court
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

RULES
*very necessary to read*
This game is very different from the average game of mafia. There are no mafia or civilians, only 8 teams of two. There is also open BTSC, meaning that anyone can PM anyone about the game. Feel free to make alliances, and trade information. Also, any player can also trade certain powers to other players. For example, if Person A has a role block that is tradeable, he can give that role block to Person B, for Person B to use at his own discretion. This is also a strategy for alliances, and could be used to buy other people's vote. If you would like to make a transaction, PM me with what you would like to trade, and who you would like to give it to. This wheeling and dealing is not only allowed, but encouraged.

DAY AND NIGHT CYCLE

DAY {STANDARD LYNCH}

The day and night cycle is very different from the norm. Day's will be the standard public poll, but instead of the person with the most votes being eliminated, the lynched will be nominated for the next stage.

NIGHT {COURTROOM}

The accused's fate will be decided by an anonymous poll. PM me during this period, on whether the lynched should be eliminated or not. Your vote will be completely secret. Also PM me all night actions during this time.

WINNING

If a team of two makes it to the end, then they automatically win. If two players from two separate teams make it to the end, the winner will be chosen by a secret, predetermined method that will be revealed at the end of the game.

EXTRA INFO AND SUMMARY

1. Open BTSC (Feel free to PM anyone about the game.)
2. No editing or deleting of posts.
3. Role outing is allowed and encouraged. Lying about your role is also allowed and encouraged.
4. No double-targeting (targeting the same individual with a power twice in a row).
5. No disrespectful behavior.
6. Dead players should not post on-topic and should be in dead red. There is a "dead" button when posting for this function.
7. Off-topic posts should be in off-topic green. There is an "OT" button when posting for this function.
8. Posts from non-players should be in non-player blue. There is a "np" button when posting for this function.
9. Day's will be 24 hours, Night's will also be 24 hours.
10. Certain people at a certain point will be required to put a certain image as their avatar or in their signature. If this is a problem, PM me.
11. Crazy shenanigans are guaranteed, but these are not created to be in any certain player's favor, at least intentionally.
12. This is only Phase 1.
13. If you have any questions, think you've found an error, or need help, send a PM to insertnamehere or the mod on duty, *tbd*
14. No copy and pasting or screenshoting my PM's to you. Other then that, feel free to tell all. Or lie.
15. Anyone who uses the letter "k" as a word will be banned. No exceptions.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

ROLES
TEAM 221B

Sherlock Holmes
Is able to pick up on certain information before other people... *secrets*

John Watson
Used to be a doctor, and was in the Afghanistan War. Can release a person once in the game. Also has a one-use role block.

TEAM MH

Mrs. Hudson
Sherlock's landlord and occasional housekeeper. Has 3 extra votes that can be used once, and a protect.

Mycroft Holmes
Sherlock's brother, and high-ranking member of the British government. Can save someone from court three times.

TEAM OFFICIALS

Molly Hooper
Mortician with a thing for Sherlock. Can analyze who just was eliminated to find out their role.

Greg Lestrade
DI for the police, works with Sherlock multiple times. Can release someone from custody 3 times.

TEAM IOU

Jim Moriarty
Can publicly reveal another person's role every night. Also has an NK. *secrets*

Kitty Riley
Can seduce another player into voting for who she chooses every day.

TEAM FEMME FATALE

Irene Adler
Dominatrix, and "The Woman". *secrets*

General Shan
Owns a traveling circus that is really a front for a smuggling ring for the Black Lotus gang. Can trap someone in a death trap that kills them unless they complete three puzzles over 3 days. Can do this three times.

TEAM BAD PEOPLE

The Cabby
Twice in the game can offer someone 2 bottles. One kills you, the other does nothing. *secrets*

Dr. Bob Frankland
Can pump someone full of the H.O.U.N.D. gas twice in the game. What this does to a person is extremely unpredictable.

TEAM OTHER POLICE GUYS

Sally Donovan
Believes that Sherlock is a psychopath, who will eventually kill someone. Can frame someone once in the game. *secrets*

Anderson
Sherlock's other mortal enemy. Has two protects, and an silencer.

TEAM I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO CALL THIS TEAM (IDK FOR SHORT)

Henry Knight
Believes that he is going insane. Each night, can find someone's role out.

The Golem
A serial killer hired by Moriarty. Can silence someone every night.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 63
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

I love a game that encourages rampant lying.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 66

Post by A Person »

Mongoose wrote:I love a game that encourages rampant lying.
OR DO YOU? :ponder:
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 218

Post by DharmaHelper »

Ah, my kind of game
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 78

Post by thellama73 »

Hi everybody! This should be an interesting change of pace. I'm not quite sure how to go about deciding who to send to court, but I expect to enjoy lying to you all anyway.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 63
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

thellama73 wrote:Hi everybody! This should be an interesting change of pace. I'm not quite sure how to go about deciding who to send to court, but I expect to enjoy lying to you all anyway.

Trust me, I'm a lawyer?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 153

Post by Matt »

Cool beans, INH, this looks really fun if not a bit complicated.

Do we get clues throughout the day, or are we just going at this blind?
Image Image Image Image
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I'm going to preemptively suggest that we nominate the last person to check in.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

thellama73 wrote:I'm going to preemptively suggest that we nominate the last person to check in.
I'm going to cautiously accept this suggestion. However if someone says something sketchy I will probably nominate them.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 118

Post by Bullzeye »

*Obligatory beginning of game post stuff*

I'm not really in the mood for mafia right now so I'll be back tomorrow. Just posting to check in.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

thellama73 wrote:I'm going to preemptively suggest that we nominate the last person to check in.
I'm going to suggest we nominate DH for going along with this. :p

Hope you feel better, Bullz! When you come back, PM me, we can start an alliance! :hug:
Image Image Image Image
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

DharmaHelper wrote:
I'm going to cautiously accept this suggestion. However if someone says something sketchy I will probably nominate them.
I don't know what kind of sketchy stuff you will be looking for, since there is no madia or "baddies" in this game.

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Have we found our first suspect? :ponder:

DH, where were you the night Beth Davenport committed suicide? :srsnod:

XD
Image Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

People can still be sketchy. And just because there are no typical mafia/baddies doesn't mean anything IMO. There's still very dangerous and deadly roles out there that can be treated as baddies.

Linki @MrF - :D

ImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 51

Post by Elohcin »

Okay, so I don't think anyone has said it yet...Yay Game! :bounce:

Haha...this should be quite fun. I was thinking about the alliance thing, though. It could get fishy. What if someone joins my partner and I in an alliance, but is really backstabbing as they are in alliance with another team. :ponder: I am not all that sure that building an alliance is a good idea.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

INH - Is there a list of the roles somewhere or is that secret?

Elo, are you trying to keep me and Bullz apart? :sigh:
Image Image Image Image
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Matt F wrote:INH - Is there a list of the roles somewhere or is that secret?

Of course not -to each his own. I'm not totally closed off to the idea of building alliances either. I was just thinking things through and expressing my concerns. :D
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Zany Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Zany Dex »

Just checking in.. Hope I'm not last

I don't see any roles?
a stopped clock is right twice a day
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

There were some roles posted in the submission thread if I recall.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

I didn't see any roles in the submissions thread, maybe INH deleted them?...

Anyway, I did see this...
insertnamehere wrote:
PUZZLE #1
Everyday, there will be a different riddle/puzzle. The winner of each riddle will get a tradeable power.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

The second person to PM me with the decoded meaning of this phrase will win: VMTWLIVPSGO

Help: 011010000111010001110100011100000011101000101111001011110110100101101101011001110111010101110010001011100110001101101111011011010010111101001000011001110101001001100110010010010111100100110100

Good luck.
INH - Will you be posting all of the puzzles in the submissions thread or just this one since it was at the beginning of the game?
Image Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Matt F wrote:INH - Is there a list of the roles somewhere or is that secret?

At the beginning of the thread.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Oh. Guess I'll go back and look again.
Image Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Matt F wrote:I didn't see any roles in the submissions thread, maybe INH deleted them?...

Anyway, I did see this...
insertnamehere wrote:
PUZZLE #1
Everyday, there will be a different riddle/puzzle. The winner of each riddle will get a tradeable power.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

The second person to PM me with the decoded meaning of this phrase will win: VMTWLIVPSGO

Help: 011010000111010001110100011100000011101000101111001011110110100101101101011001110111010101110010001011100110001101101111011011010010111101001000011001110101001001100110010010010111100100110100

Good luck.
INH - Will you be posting all of the puzzles in the submissions thread or just this one since it was at the beginning of the game?
Just that one, and I'm waiting for someone to solve it until I put up a new one.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Sorry for all the questions, derp...

INH - Is the picture with the "I O U" in the windows a clue, a part of the game?

Also, when scrolling down and right when I get to the picture, it goes white all of a sudden with words on it. Anyone catch what it says? Although, I guess if it's not part of the game, it doesn't matter, will wait to see INH's response.
Image Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Matt F wrote:Sorry for all the questions, derp...

INH - Is the picture with the "I O U" in the windows a clue, a part of the game?

Also, when scrolling down and right when I get to the picture, it goes white all of a sudden with words on it. Anyone catch what it says? Although, I guess if it's not part of the game, it doesn't matter, will wait to see INH's response.
:shrug:
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

It was a pre-game puzzle that I was unable to solve. Someone else succeeded, though.

insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

thellama73 wrote:

It was a pre-game puzzle that I was unable to solve. Someone else succeeded, though.
It still has some info that you would find interesting. Let me give a hint: Cipher
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 66

Post by A Person »

I used Gif Explode.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Actually I'll stop being moody and play tonight. This puzzle stuff looks cool, I never gave it a thought until now but I'm totally gonna figure it out and win :p
Zany Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Zany Dex »

I've never done well in these kinds of games. I need. replacing sorry INH
a stopped clock is right twice a day
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Ciao Dex.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 72

Post by Hedgeowl »

Whew! Not last. Almost didn't check in today. Didn't realize we were full. Yay game.

Llama- if you find any "madia" in this game let me know. Sounds dangerous.

Also, laughing a wee bit at number 15. No one solved the puzzle? Will give it a go then. Had no idea on that other one.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Found a Madea.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

DharmaHelper wrote:Image

Found a Madea.
:haha: :noble:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Bye bye Dex :(
Image Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Zany Dex wrote:I've never done well in these kinds of games. I need. replacing sorry INH
Aww Dex, you should stay and try. I'm not good at puzzles either but we've all got a partner that we can offload work onto :p
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Bullzeye wrote:
Zany Dex wrote:I've never done well in these kinds of games. I need. replacing sorry INH
Aww Dex, you should stay and try. I'm not good at puzzles either but we've all got a partner that we can offload work onto :p
What Bullz said. :daisy:
Image Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

You're serious and not joking? Just need to check.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

I think he's serious, INH.

:overreact:
Image Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

I told everyone to read the rules.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Matt F wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Wouldn't it be hilarious now if you and Bullz were partners? :p
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

insertnamehere wrote:I told everyone to read the rules.
Is there a rule against quitting?
Image Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Hedgeowl wrote:
Matt F wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Wouldn't it be hilarious now if you and Bullz were partners? :p
Y'know, I don't think Matt and I have had btsc since our very first game, way back 2 years ago now. I'd love it if we were again, and yeah it'd be quite funny after that comment.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I think INH's meaning is that it was made clear this game would be different and perhaps more challenging than normal from the start, and signing up for a game then immediately dropping doesn't make sense.

ImageImage
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Matt F wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:I told everyone to read the rules.
Is there a rule against quitting?
No, it's just that he should have looked and seen what kind of game it was before signing up.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

When INH first posted that puzzle I attempted to solve it, but I was unsuccessful.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 87

Post by Snow Dog »

Epignosis wrote:When INH first posted that puzzle I attempted to solve it, but I was unsuccessful.
Yeah...me too!
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”