the secret role!! (non-players + dead)
75%

Total votes: 8
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 6

Re: Last Woman Standing 3 [Day 10]

Post by Ricochet »

WTG Roxy! :fiesta: As a spectator, I honestly had you figured as the killer when you denied that you would never ever NK SVS, because you actually did that in Film Directors, with me by your side. :D Alas people forget such things and it makes it easier for FEBs to get away with it. :feb:
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Ricochet »

that's denied that you would ever, of course*
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 45

Post by Bullzeye »

Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I figured I would take the first bullet. You nabbed Long Con instead. :shifty:
Yeah, I died Night 1 because Epig was such a delicious target. Who killed him/me?
Yeah sorry. I was Death and Epi was ridiculously annoying - I literally just wanted him to shut up and be gone. If I'd kept my role and lived then I'd have considered rezzing you once he was out of the picture. I lost my power that same night and then died the following night.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 129

Post by Epignosis »

Bullzeye wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I figured I would take the first bullet. You nabbed Long Con instead. :shifty:
Yeah, I died Night 1 because Epig was such a delicious target. Who killed him/me?
Yeah sorry. I was Death and Epi was ridiculously annoying - I literally just wanted him to shut up and be gone. If I'd kept my role and lived then I'd have considered rezzing you once he was out of the picture. I lost my power that same night and then died the following night.
Made you uncomfortable, did I? :feb:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 114

Post by G-Man »

Alright, screw what I said earlier. So... I was Milton Conrad. I killed Dana Night 1 not because I had no prior connection to her or because she was newish/returning, but because there was something in her posts that felt dangerous to me. Not sure why, so I'm eager to learn who she was.

I also considered taking out boo because I found him a little annoying, Bullzeye to possibly frame Epi, Elochin to strip her of the favor she earned from Epi, Epi just to shut him up, Long Con for the lulz, Made for irony after he survived the lynch, Nijuukyugou for randomness (glad I didn't if they were the bomb all game), and Roxy for randomness. I spared Elo and Roxy because I planned on joining the Whores Day 2.

My Night 3 kill was fingersplints. Nothing personal, splints, I just wanted to whittle down Team Tiara to one player to get the Whores closer to a numbers advantage. I was worried about rabbit being the bomb, so I went with you. Going after a member of team Bass/MM/SVS seemed dangerous because then the Whores would have been the only team not getting picked off and I didn't want the other two teams and the unaffiliated folk to gang up on us. I was almost tempted to kill Roxy for the sake of misdirection but I decided it was better for the Whores to have strong numbers until we were a majority.

Then I got killed by MM Night 4- he then stole my power for Night 5 I think? The real/original Milton Conrad did not kill boo Night 5.

Had I survived to Night 5 with my role, I probably would have killed a Whore just to mix things up a bit. It probably would have been Black Rock or Roxy. I'm pretty sure that the other Whores would have turned on me, the only male, had we all made it to the final 5.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Spoiler: show
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 45

Post by Bullzeye »

Epignosis wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Long Con wrote:
No. You were just irritating and needed to shut up. I thought at the very least you'd realise who I actually was and change your tune. Not that that would've stopped me killing you a second time, but it might have stopped your ridiculous 'tells' bs.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Bullzeye wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Long Con wrote:
No. You were just irritating and needed to shut up. I thought at the very least you'd realise who I actually was and change your tune. Not that that would've stopped me killing you a second time, but it might have stopped your ridiculous 'tells' bs.
And you went down with me. :haha:

Do you really think I sign up for a game like "Last Man Standing" with the intention of winning? :dark:
unfurl
The Mark
Posts in topic: 199

Post by unfurl »

Epig, so the whole BTSC about bullz was just for the chaos factor?

And who were you, how was your lynch pardon?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

unfurl wrote:Epig, so the whole BTSC about bullz was just for the chaos factor?

And who were you, how was your lynch pardon?
Bullz and I were bad together in HSK. He signed in to our chat as a different color, so I took it as an indication that he had BTSC. :grin:

I got a lynch stop Day 0.
unfurl
The Mark
Posts in topic: 199

Post by unfurl »

hehe at least there was a theory behind

so there were prizes from the poll, I knew it! you posted like someone who knows is not going to die imo
at least I got that and few other things right :p
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 51

Post by fingersplints »

Wouldn't it be funny if we learned in Enrique's after game write up that there was a town like Nisani said, and we could have all won or something. I hope Nisani comes back. I'm still curious if he learned something or made all that stuff up. Either way I hope he plays again. :grin:
Gro-oo-ovy
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 152
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

G-Man wrote:Alright, screw what I said earlier. So... I was Milton Conrad. I killed Dana Night 1 not because I had no prior connection to her or because she was newish/returning, but because there was something in her posts that felt dangerous to me. Not sure why, so I'm eager to learn who she was.

I also considered taking out boo because I found him a little annoying, Bullzeye to possibly frame Epi, Elochin to strip her of the favor she earned from Epi, Epi just to shut him up, Long Con for the lulz, Made for irony after he survived the lynch, Nijuukyugou for randomness (glad I didn't if they were the bomb all game), and Roxy for randomness. I spared Elo and Roxy because I planned on joining the Whores Day 2.

My Night 3 kill was fingersplints. Nothing personal, splints, I just wanted to whittle down Team Tiara to one player to get the Whores closer to a numbers advantage. I was worried about rabbit being the bomb, so I went with you. Going after a member of team Bass/MM/SVS seemed dangerous because then the Whores would have been the only team not getting picked off and I didn't want the other two teams and the unaffiliated folk to gang up on us. I was almost tempted to kill Roxy for the sake of misdirection but I decided it was better for the Whores to have strong numbers until we were a majority.

Then I got killed by MM Night 4- he then stole my power for Night 5 I think? The real/original Milton Conrad did not kill boo Night 5.

Had I survived to Night 5 with my role, I probably would have killed a Whore just to mix things up a bit. It probably would have been Black Rock or Roxy. I'm pretty sure that the other Whores would have turned on me, the only male, had we all made it to the final 5.
I would have, except that the Role Switcheroo got me Night 4, so I lost my role after that. :pout:

If not, I would have gotten to kill for a fourth consecutive night. I considered killing SVS on Night 4. Sorry SVS. :noble: I even sent the kill in, but followed up with a last minute change just before the deadline. I thought it would look too suspicious if our coalition continued to keep living.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 132

Post by S~V~S »

:pout:

I started out as Saffron, the vote forcer. Then someone stole my role, and then I was switched with The Plague. One person died after I became Plague, but it was like the next day, so I am thinking they targeted the Artist Formerly Known As The Plague, not me. Not sure what Rabbit was talking about, I wasn't Death or any killer ever.

So I was so annoyed when Unfurl was saying I wanted to be lynched so people would die. I wanted to be lynched to prove Rabbit wrong :p

Good Job Whores, and congrats Roxy <3
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 51

Post by fingersplints »

S~V~S wrote:I wanted to be lynched to prove Rabbit wrong :p
Proving rabbit wrong > winning a mafia game
Every time.

:D
Gro-oo-ovy
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 15
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Spacedaisy has created banners for this game!

Congrats again to Roxy for winning, and thanks again to Enrique for hosting! :dance:
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 47
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Very nice banners! I like what you did with them!
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Spacedaisy »

Long Con wrote:Very nice banners! I like what you did with them!
Thank you! I'm actually really happy with how these came out, they are one of my favorites I've done. I planned for something simpler and this just kind of came together way better than what I originally planned, so yeah! I Hope Rox and Enrique are happy with them too. :)
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”