50%

Total votes: 10
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 50
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Angry Birds [Day 4]

Post by Made »

Ice bear thinks we've reached the point where we should lynch the most trustworthy players. We aren't doing too hot.
Spoiler: show
Pov: you reading my takes
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

That said, Ice bear want to now lynch Russ, Llama and Bloops
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 53
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Russtifinko wrote:Also, I'm curious about why Made isn't around. He could've died. I would think he was the lynch stop civ, but if he didn't check into the thread during the Day phase, I dunno how he'd have used it. So many people were suspicious of him, I don't see anyone else saving him.
Civs don't have a lynch stop, but there is a role that survives the first lynch attempt.

His surviving gives me pause. However, I'm not entirely convinced. He was on the site last night, and I can't see a reason that someone would be on here and not post, when they saw their name was being mentioned. Especially a civ. Even if they knew they would survive, someone who has a lot of suspicion is likely to at least post some sort of defense/alternative. A baddie might just leave it to their teammates to do for them. If not the civ role, then perhaps he had a golden egg?

linkitis: @Made: Do you want to offer any sort of defense to anything that's been said about you?
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

LoRab wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:Also, I'm curious about why Made isn't around. He could've died. I would think he was the lynch stop civ, but if he didn't check into the thread during the Day phase, I dunno how he'd have used it. So many people were suspicious of him, I don't see anyone else saving him.
Civs don't have a lynch stop, but there is a role that survives the first lynch attempt.

His surviving gives me pause. However, I'm not entirely convinced. He was on the site last night, and I can't see a reason that someone would be on here and not post, when they saw their name was being mentioned. Especially a civ. Even if they knew they would survive, someone who has a lot of suspicion is likely to at least post some sort of defense/alternative. A baddie might just leave it to their teammates to do for them. If not the civ role, then perhaps he had a golden egg?

linkitis: @Made: Do you want to offer any sort of defense to anything that's been said about you?
Ice bear believes that actions speak louder than words. (he also hasn't read thread yet...)

And yeah, kinda logged in, then got distracted by college type things, but cleared the schedule for a 4th quarter mafia power hours...of course said power hour apparently started 2 hours too late...

out of curiosity, what kind of mafia move is it to log in, read thread (and chatzy of course), and just yolo it?
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Makes more sense for a mafia member, who knew they had teammates to defend them, than for a civ. Especially if you knew you'd survive. Which I assume is the case.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 19

Post by fingersplints »

LoRab wrote:

I don't agree with this at all. I think that a player who knows they are going to survive often doesn't try hard. There is no need.... Especially in a situation like this where survival points to a civvie role.

I actually think it makes more sense for a mafia member to try because they have teammates they are letting down by not even trying, whereas a civvie would feel all alone and not care as much.
Gro-oo-ovy
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Elohcin »

I think Made knew he wasn't going to die and I think Made must be Chuck. (The Yellow Bird is so fast, he will dodge the first attempt to lynch him.)
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

I think Made wants us to think he is Chuck.

I think that making that assumption is dangerous, and ignores the Golden Eggs that we know are in play.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

LoRab wrote:I think Made wants us to think he is Chuck.

I think that making that assumption is dangerous, and ignores the Golden Eggs that we know are in play.
I think it is more dangerous to continue suspecting him when there is reason to believe he might be a specific civvie role. I'd rather lynch players who don't have a high probability of being a civvie, especially when as you have pointed out, we aren't in a great situation and need to get the next lynch right. He is not confirmed to me, but I also doubt I will vote him tomorrow.
Gro-oo-ovy
Made
Hitman

Re: Angry Birds [Day 3]

Post by Made »

Ice bear will respond in Polar Blue
MovingPictures07 wrote:
FZ. wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
FZ. wrote::sigh: I can't really say I'm surprised. I believe we've lost 4 civvies already. And once again, the reason for voting TB sucked. I'm suspicious of everyone who voted for her. Heck, I'm suspicious of everyone.
I know the feel... many players, myself included, have been acting objectively suspiciously this game.

I'm very sad about the result, but I do think D3 gave us some valuable information.

Do you want to talk out some suspicions? It's possible one of us will die tonight, seeing as though we're the most talkative players left.
Sure, let's talk. What valuable information do you think it gave us?

MM, why do you think it makes llama look better?
It told us that Made is bad.
Gut reactions shouldn't be used as evidence because that's silly, and ridiculous 4 days into the game.
Look at this here. During the game, Made was one of only two players to say TinyBubbles was civilian. Yet he jumped on the wagon yesterday despite elaborating thoroughly that he heavily suspects me and you.
Ice bear knows how to count. He saw that if he voted for his main suspect, there was no way they could of possibly had died, so he voted for the two top options.
I also find it noteworthy that Made said one of either Elo or boo has to be bad. boo died N2. But has Made said anything else about Elo? Conveniently, no, especially when Elo very well could have died yesterday during D3.
That one....that one might of just been poor play on ice bear's part...
If he remembers correctly tho, it was really between Tiny and Splints when he arrived.

Then think of the fact that LoRab kept making statements during yesterday's lynch about how she had no idea about Elo, and consider that LoRab was really quick to turn on Lacey earlier when I mentioned I strongly thought Lacey was bad. Has LoRab pursued those thoughts any further, despite the fact that her exception expired during D3? No.

Yes, we may have lynched TinyBubbles thanks to my push that way, but we also uncovered contradictory intentions from Made and LoRab. I also firmly believe that TinyBubbles was sacrificed to save Elo, and that Elo's behavior has had the classic mafia element of overexplanation. Her behavior has been the very definition of opportunistic, yet the mafia took advantage of the fact that TinyBubbles kept being compared to Elo by me.

I feel very strongly that Elo is mafia; by extension, Made and LoRab are also incredibly likely teammates.
Ice bear honestly forgot LoRab was in this game, but will consider your theories regardless. Wait nvm, you're dead, and your theories were used to bring suspect to me lynched. My bad homie rip.
LoRab wrote:
Good point about Made. And someone said something about the exactly 4 baddies comment. Plus, speaking about Ice Bear in the third person I think could be an attempt to draw attention away from actual post content. I was thinking of that earlier today, but you beat me to the punch in posting.

I have mentioned suspects again. I've been sick, spent very few hours awake yesterday, and had a fever for much of that time, so I haven't posted much at all. I stand by my suspicion of Lacey, as well as that of Elo. I still don't know about Elo--she's not a player I know well enough to read well, and have mixed feelings about the points brought up about her by others. I don't think she's obviously bad, and so I'm not sure where you're suspicion of me is coming from. I still thnk Splints is bad and want to look at the TB voters.
Ice bear has been ice bear since before this game began, he also very much enjoys being ice bear, as ice bear is baller.
thellama73 wrote:RIP MP :(

That's a lame kill. He was contributing a lot. Clearly the baddies are scared that he was onto something.
If llama isn't bad Ice bear will eat something not fit for bear consumption like a...like a trilby.

And with that ice bear has responded to all criticism against him. If you don't buy any of it, that's unfortunate.
Made
Hitman

Re: Angry Birds [Day 3]

Post by Made »

Made wrote:Ice bear will respond in Polar Blue
MovingPictures07 wrote:
It told us that Made is bad.
Gut reactions shouldn't be used as evidence because that's silly, and ridiculous 4 days into the game.
Look at this here. During the game, Made was one of only two players to say TinyBubbles was civilian. Yet he jumped on the wagon yesterday despite elaborating thoroughly that he heavily suspects me and you.
Ice bear knows how to count. He saw that if he voted for his main suspect, there was no way they could of possibly had died, so he voted for the two top options.
I also find it noteworthy that Made said one of either Elo or boo has to be bad. boo died N2. But has Made said anything else about Elo? Conveniently, no, especially when Elo very well could have died yesterday during D3.
That one....that one might of just been poor play on ice bear's part...
If he remembers correctly tho, it was really between Tiny and Splints when he arrived.
hopefully this mistake will be enough to keep ice bear alive?

Regardless, these were gut reactions, without reads or forethought, so do with the above what you will.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Oh, ice bear have no clue how he survived today btw... I probably should of said that, how did i forget to say that XD ?
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

LoRab wrote:I think Made wants us to think he is Chuck.

Hmm....maybe you're right. Maybe that's just too easy. Although, I figured this game would be more on the simple side with Simon hosting it. All our lynches have been straight forward up until now.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 88
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Made wrote:
LoRab wrote:

Ice bear believes that actions speak louder than words. (he also hasn't read thread yet...)

And yeah, kinda logged in, then got distracted by college type things, but cleared the schedule for a 4th quarter mafia power hours...of course said power hour apparently started 2 hours too late...

out of curiosity, what kind of mafia move is it to log in, read thread (and chatzy of course), and just yolo it?
I do it occasionally. Usually I have things to say when I'm reading, but sometimes I just pop in on my phone to read while I'm at work or in between classes or something.

And sometimes I'll stay logged in on my home computer when I'm not there.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 16

Post by DFaraday »

Russtifinko wrote:
FZ. wrote:I'm down with voting Made. If he flips bad, we know DF is his team mate.
Why is this?
Yes, why is this indeed.

I tend to opt for the simpler solution, so I agree with Splints that it's more likely that Made is the lynch-surviving civ than that some other shenanigans saved him.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 75

Post by FZ. »

Russtifinko wrote:
FZ. wrote:I'm down with voting Made. If he flips bad, we know DF is his team mate.
Why is this?
I admit it, my vote was a complete bandwagon. I got really frustrated the last few days when I was begging people to listen to me, and they still lynched people who I thought were civvie. I also kind of lost interest in the game after all those bad lynches. So I decided I'm just going to follow someone else. llama's response to my accusation seemed more genuine than not, so I thought I'd test his theory that if Made comes out bad we know he's either a civ or a baddie bussing his team. He said it with such conviction, that I thought Made would come out bad.
It was a bad decision, but I don't care. This whole game is one decision after another.

I have now caught up and I think Made is indeed the yellow bird. Once again, I'd expect llama to be the first one to say that's the most likely scenario, and be all over Lorab for trying to come up with different theories.
I also forgot to say it last day when I said that I'm not ruling out the option that MP was killed because he said he would be killed. Who would do that just for laughs? llama. At least that's how I'm seeing it.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

FZ. wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:
Why is this?
I admit it, my vote was a complete bandwagon. I got really frustrated the last few days when I was begging people to listen to me, and they still lynched people who I thought were civvie. I also kind of lost interest in the game after all those bad lynches. So I decided I'm just going to follow someone else. llama's response to my accusation seemed more genuine than not, so I thought I'd test his theory that if Made comes out bad we know he's either a civ or a baddie bussing his team. He said it with such conviction, that I thought Made would come out bad.
It was a bad decision, but I don't care. This whole game is one decision after another.

I have now caught up and I think Made is indeed the yellow bird. Once again, I'd expect llama to be the first one to say that's the most likely scenario, and be all over Lorab for trying to come up with different theories.
I also forgot to say it last day when I said that I'm not ruling out the option that MP was killed because he said he would be killed. Who would do that just for laughs? llama. At least that's how I'm seeing it.
That is a really good point about llama.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 37

Post by thellama73 »

LoRab wrote:
FZ. wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:
Why is this?

Nah, it isn't.

Made probably is the yellow bird, though. I won't vote for him tommarghy.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 75

Post by FZ. »

thellama73 wrote:
LoRab wrote:
FZ. wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:
Why is this?

Nah, it isn't.

Then why did you say to vote for him like you were so sure he was bad?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

FZ. wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
LoRab wrote:
FZ. wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:
Why is this?

Nah, it isn't.

That was yesterday. Everything is different today.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Simon
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 12

Post by Simon »

When the birds defeated the last group of pigs, they were almost to the castle. Then came Brutel, sent by King Pig. The birds were tired from the battle, but they thought about what they used last time. They used the sling shot on him and it worked. And then they got to the castle.

FZ. has been killed by Chef Pig. You have 24 hours to lynch someone.
Made
Hitman

Re: Angry Birds [Day 5]

Post by Made »

Ok, lets do this. Llama, who you currently suspect, and going forward, keeping in mind how wrong you've been (really how wrong all of us have been). In my head, you specifically come accross as a let's lynch x, let's lynch y, with some reasoning, but no overarching theories that link multiple players over mulitple days. very in the moment play.
Bubbles
The Mark
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Bubbles »

RIP FZ, you played well :clap:
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 38
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

RIP FZ.
thellama73 wrote:
FZ. wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
LoRab wrote:
FZ. wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:
Why is this?

Nah, it isn't.

That was yesterday. Everything is different today.
Yeah llama isn't even trying to hide it anymore. The Good Llama I know would be using crazy ploys to get in baddies' heads, confronting real suspects, and bring up points, not just saying "Oh, I think _____ is bad. Why? Because they are!"

I actually feel embarrassed I didn't see it before. I'm 100% convinced he's bad. Voting there.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Hmmm, only one person off the poll today, and it's Ninja Blooper. To me, that MAY be an indication that our protector was NKed on Night 3, and that the piggy protector is the only one left.

Since they can't have known they'd killed the bird protector, it makes the most sense to me that the piggies would protect one of their own, not knowing it would be revealed. I am actually nearly as convinced that Blooper is bad as I am about llama.

As an aside, it's really nice that it's so clear who's bad and who's not in this game. Piggies bad, birdies good. Simple. These games with well-meaning "baddies" are confusing. :P
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Made wrote:Ok, lets do this. Llama, who you currently suspect, and going forward, keeping in mind how wrong you've been (really how wrong all of us have been). In my head, you specifically come accross as a let's lynch x, let's lynch y, with some reasoning, but no overarching theories that link multiple players over mulitple days. very in the moment play.
This feels like a trap. YOu're asking me to make cases with the preconceived idea that I will be wrong, and if I end up being wrong, you can blame any mislynches on me. People followed my TinyBubbles vote without me really trying to convince people, yet somehow that is my fault? If you think I am wrong, don't follow my votes. It's ridiculous to anoint me some sort of leader when I have no desire to be, and then blame me when things go wrong.
#lifeofbrian.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I will post a carefully thought out, well-formulated case when I see one from Boomslang, Dfaraday, fingersplints, and Ninja Blooper, as well as an end to double standards.

That being said, Blooper is almost certainly bad, but she is not on the poll, so I have to think.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Question: is it possible the baddies got ahold of the egg and have been passing it around amongst themselves? We might find a clue by who was removed from previous polls, since Blooper is definitely bad.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Yup, it's lipsticklacey, boomslang, blooper, and one more. Not sure who yet. Guaranteed that those three are bad though.

Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

thellama73 wrote:Yup, it's lipsticklacey, boomslang, blooper, and one more. Not sure who yet. Guaranteed that those three are bad though.
What makes you say this? Besides Blooper today, everyone who's been of the poll could've been put there by the baddie or civvie remover.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Russtifinko wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Yup, it's lipsticklacey, boomslang, blooper, and one more. Not sure who yet. Guaranteed that those three are bad though.
What makes you say this? Besides Blooper today, everyone who's been of the poll could've been put there by the baddie or civvie remover.
Because my theory is that the baddies have obtained the egg we passed around at the beginning and are distributing it amongst themselves. I will say that Blooper is the one I most suspect though, based on her posting content. She's very under the radar this game, which experience teaches me means a bad Blooper.

LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

thellama73 wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:
Because my theory is that the baddies have obtained the egg we passed around at the beginning and are distributing it amongst themselves. I will say that Blooper is the one I most suspect though, based on her posting content. She's very under the radar this game, which experience teaches me means a bad Blooper.
I agree with this, about the egg, which is why I'm not fully confident about Made's role. I 'm not advocating to lynch him today, but I also don't trust him.

I want to hear why Lacey had been planning on voting FZ (she posted before the last lynch end that who she planned to vote for was off the poll--and she was the other person off the poll). I am fairly confident at this point that she's bad.

And I kind of keep forgetting that Blooper is playing, so I agree under the radar.

I don't know boomslang at all, so don't really have a read there.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

LoRab wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:
I agree with this, about the egg, which is why I'm not fully confident about Made's role. I 'm not advocating to lynch him today, but I also don't trust him.

I want to hear why Lacey had been planning on voting FZ (she posted before the last lynch end that who she planned to vote for was off the poll--and she was the other person off the poll). I am fairly confident at this point that she's bad.

And I kind of keep forgetting that Blooper is playing, so I agree under the radar.

This is super far-fetched. We've never heard anything to indicate that the golden eggs were used beyond Day 1. More importantly, Epi's post said there were THREE of them. Do you really think Epi would make a mechanic where baddies could get access to powers that make them unlynchable and can be passed around indefinitely??? You're of course assuming they would have to be passed, because otherwise the host would have been creating three unkillable roles based on a Day 0 contest, which would either decide the game or make it unendable. That means it's a virtual certainty the baddies would eventually get all three, and it would be impossible for us to win.

You two are both SO BAD. Hopefully the rest of the civs will see through this thin veneer of manure disguised as theorizing and join me to get llama.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Russtifinko wrote:
LoRab wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:

This is super far-fetched. We've never heard anything to indicate that the golden eggs were used beyond Day 1. More importantly, Epi's post said there were THREE of them. Do you really think Epi would make a mechanic where baddies could get access to powers that make them unlynchable and can be passed around indefinitely??? You're of course assuming they would have to be passed, because otherwise the host would have been creating three unkillable roles based on a Day 0 contest, which would either decide the game or make it unendable. That means it's a virtual certainty the baddies would eventually get all three, and it would be impossible for us to win.

You two are both SO BAD. Hopefully the rest of the civs will see through this thin veneer of manure disguised as theorizing and join me to get llama.
I have played many games where there were helpful items that were passed around throughout the game. I don't think it's farfetched at all. I also assume, being eggs, that all 3 do not necessarily make it through the whole game. But I agree with Llama that the baddies got one of the eggs day 1 and have been passing it around there team. I've assumed that all along as the purpose of the day 0 thread to have an impact on the game as a whole. Or that the piggies somehow need the eggs, but because the king consumes them, they don't accumulate (as is implied in the role descriptions). Also, basing my thinking on how I recall the game working--I haven't played it in a while, but there being eggs is pretty consistant.

I'm not bad, but I can't speak for llama. I honestly have gone back and forth on him a few times.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I wish you had waited to vote Russ! I don't want to spread the vote too much, but I am not sure I feel strongest about llama. I'm not sold there. However I do find you to be my most trusted now that FZ is gone (and not including Made who I still think is most likely a bird but paranoid about that)

I feel much more strongly that Lorab is bad. She has been waffling on her suspicions, and it feels a lot like she is agreeing with people and jumping on their suspicions. (I was once her number one suspect, but what happened to that? Seems like she abandoned that once the more vocal civvies - MP and FZ - did not take the bait)

Also, I don't do well thought out, llama :p
Gro-oo-ovy
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

LoRab wrote: I'm not bad, but I can't speak for llama. I honestly have gone back and forth on him a few times.
YOu and I are on a team, Lorab, in the sense that we are both not, even a little bit, bad. :)

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

fingersplints wrote: Also, I don't do well thought out, llama :p
Neither do I, this game, Ol' Kentucky Splints. :beer:

I will be voting for someone who was removed from the poll in a previous day.

Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 88
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Russtifinko wrote:Hmmm, only one person off the poll today, and it's Ninja Blooper. To me, that MAY be an indication that our protector was NKed on Night 3, and that the piggy protector is the only one left.

Since they can't have known they'd killed the bird protector, it makes the most sense to me that the piggies would protect one of their own, not knowing it would be revealed. I am actually nearly as convinced that Blooper is bad as I am about llama.

As an aside, it's really nice that it's so clear who's bad and who's not in this game. Piggies bad, birdies good. Simple. These games with well-meaning "baddies" are confusing. :P
Or said player is still alive, and happened to also target nijuukyugou. Not that it matters either way. We have Gale left, probably four mafia left, and 6 civilians left.
thellama73 wrote:Question: is it possible the baddies got ahold of the egg and have been passing it around amongst themselves? We might find a clue by who was removed from previous polls, since Blooper is definitely bad.
There is one civilian role and one mafia role that can remove players from the poll each night.
Russtifinko wrote:
LoRab wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:

Russ, you've done a complete 180 on llama. You were agreeing with everything he said yesterday.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 27

Post by Boomslang »

LoRab wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:

I'm also not sure about Blooper. Her vote justifications are generally based on drive-bys, although in the latest case, she voted Made because she thought we'd "get information." That justification always seems a little mercenary to me, but eh, whatever. Interestingly, it would be a brilliant play to say that lynching Made would give us intel if the two of them were on the baddie team and Made had the golden egg. Simplicity would lead us to think that the information we got was Made = Chuck, clearing his name for the rest of the game.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I have to vote now and I'm voting for lipsticklacey. I can't imagine why anyone would remove her from the poll unless she were a baddie teammate.

Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I think we ought to vote blooper for the same reason you voted lacey, llama. Why would anyone want to take her off the pole unless she was bad?
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

HAHA Derp. I clearly did not get enough sleep last night. Perheps it was the fact that my huge three year old decided to sneak in the bed with Epi and I. He kept kicking and I kept taking it b/c I was too lazy to get up and move him back to his bed. Once I was able to do so (2:30am) I was up for an hour trying to get back to sleep. :sigh:
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

LoRab wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:
LoRab wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:

I have played many games where there were helpful items that were passed around throughout the game. I don't think it's farfetched at all. I also assume, being eggs, that all 3 do not necessarily make it through the whole game. But I agree with Llama that the baddies got one of the eggs day 1 and have been passing it around there team. I've assumed that all along as the purpose of the day 0 thread to have an impact on the game as a whole. Or that the piggies somehow need the eggs, but because the king consumes them, they don't accumulate (as is implied in the role descriptions). Also, basing my thinking on how I recall the game working--I haven't played it in a while, but there being eggs is pretty consistant.

I'm not bad, but I can't speak for llama. I honestly have gone back and forth on him a few times.
Thiss makes not even a modicum of sense.
Epignosis wrote:Let's see what nastiness befalls you. According to Simon, the golden egg, "takes you to another level and you can't get hurt day or night." What kind of foolishness is that?

Gah! I regret that I ever meddled in this!
So there are 2 ways this could work. 1) The Golden Egg worked one day and night only. 2) For some unexplained reason that Epi and Simon didn't hint at in the slightest, eggs last forever and can be passed around, meaning the baddies automatically win. If this were the case at all, THE GAME WOULD BE COMPLETELY BROKEN. Immortal baddies means baddies win, which would be the dumbest thing I have ever heard of.

There's absolutely no support for this! Has anyone been passed a golden egg?? Clearly llama and/or you are making things up to distract us.

I'm frankly astounded people don't see what I'm seeing here. Am I missing something?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Elohcin wrote:I think we ought to vote blooper for the same reason you voted lacey, llama. Why would anyone want to take her off the pole unless she was bad?
Yeah, I would've considered her too if she were an option.
Boomslang wrote:
LoRab wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:

I'm also not sure about Blooper. Her vote justifications are generally based on drive-bys, although in the latest case, she voted Made because she thought we'd "get information." That justification always seems a little mercenary to me, but eh, whatever. Interestingly, it would be a brilliant play to say that lynching Made would give us intel if the two of them were on the baddie team and Made had the golden egg. Simplicity would lead us to think that the information we got was Made = Chuck, clearing his name for the rest of the game.
DON'T BUY INTO THE GOLDEN EGG BALONEY, BOOMSLANG!

My responses in....this....color.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:Hmmm, only one person off the poll today, and it's Ninja Blooper. To me, that MAY be an indication that our protector was NKed on Night 3, and that the piggy protector is the only one left.

Or said player is still alive, and happened to also target nijuukyugou. Not that it matters either way. We have Gale left, probably four mafia left, and 6 civilians left.

Yeah, what you said is possible. I am simply stating that it is the most likely scenario.
thellama73 wrote:Question: is it possible the baddies got ahold of the egg and have been passing it around amongst themselves? We might find a clue by who was removed from previous polls, since Blooper is definitely bad.
There is one civilian role and one mafia role that can remove players from the poll each night.

Llama, are you now saying the Golden Egg removes people from the poll? Again, we have seen no evidence of this whatsoever, and it's another inconsistency in your ridiculous egg theory. As MM pointed out, there are two role powers that do this.
Russtifinko wrote:
LoRab wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:

Russ, you've done a complete 180 on llama. You were agreeing with everything he said yesterday.
Quote or GTFO.Seriously, though, this is not true, but even if it were, I don't see how it matters. Llama wasn't doing overtly baddie things yesterday, and I was glad to see him in the game and talking like a baddie hunter, so I didn't actively suspect him. I never said I was convinced he was civ or anything like that.

Since then we've gotten new info, though. Made survived a lynch, which is a pretty big deal. Today llama is pulling nonsense out of thin air, not sincerely baddie hunting, and saying anything he thinks will get one more civ lynched so it's 5-4-1. Of course I started suspecting him, and of course it was recent. There was nothing to go on until yesterday, and he wasn't being obvious about it until today.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

fingersplints wrote:I wish you had waited to vote Russ! I don't want to spread the vote too much, but I am not sure I feel strongest about llama. I'm not sold there. However I do find you to be my most trusted now that FZ is gone (and not including Made who I still think is most likely a bird but paranoid about that)

I feel much more strongly that Lorab is bad. She has been waffling on her suspicions, and it feels a lot like she is agreeing with people and jumping on their suspicions. (I was once her number one suspect, but what happened to that? Seems like she abandoned that once the more vocal civvies - MP and FZ - did not take the bait)

Also, I don't do well thought out, llama :p
I mean, I'm reasonably convinced LoRab is bad too. However, I personally am a teeny bit more convinced on llama. I felt I needed to vote early and come out strong to prevent people being swayed by what he and LoRab have been saying, and from reading llama's posts right before I voted I was (and still am) as convinced he is bad as I ever have been about anyone.

I agree with you that spreading the vote out is a bad idea, though. Obviously, I think llama is the way to go. I don't know how anyone could read his posts and think this is civ him. Llama plays a goofy game, but he's a logical thinker, and his Golden Egg theory makes absolutely no sense at all. It is actually conflicted by posts we've gotten from Epi. He led a lynch on TinyBubbles, setting it up from Day 1, and keeps mentioning and voting and pushing people early, but refuses to build a case on them because he's scared we'll use them to "trap" him.
thellama73 wrote:
Made wrote:Ok, lets do this. Llama, who you currently suspect, and going forward, keeping in mind how wrong you've been (really how wrong all of us have been). In my head, you specifically come accross as a let's lynch x, let's lynch y, with some reasoning, but no overarching theories that link multiple players over mulitple days. very in the moment play.
This feels like a trap.
He refuses to make any argument for why he's civ. He even changes the topic back to "Hey, guys, lynch Made" when FZ. brings it up.
thellama73 wrote:
FZ. wrote: I think we're looking at a non civ llama.
llama, if you are a civ, you're welcome to prove me wrong. We need some civvie contribution here. If not, I might vote for you.
I am civ, but not especially interested in producing "proof" since I know that such a thing is not possible without violating the rules of the game.
Lynch Made. If he flips bad, you know that I am either civvie or a baddie who will throw teammates under the bus at the slightest provocation.
If you can manage to get a big enough coalition on LoRab without me, I'd fully support that too. You'd need commitments before you voted though, to avoid splitting it or having baddie shenanigans. But a llama lynch is easier since he already has my vote, and in my opinion he's the more obvious baddie here.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 35
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Just got home. 8.5% beer. Long week. Nap now. Post later.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Doing laundry, so now should be the perfect time to think about this.

Here's what Ice Bear is thinking:

Ice bear feels that it is time to start lynching those who we trust the most as lynching our number one suspect is seeming to not be helping us in the slightest. The shitty thing about this however, is the fact that Llama seems very bad. For one, he hasn't asserted his status as super town nearly as frequently as he normally does, which is the biggest give away to me.
thellama73 wrote:
This feels like a trap. YOu're asking me to make cases with the preconceived idea that I will be wrong, and if I end up being wrong, you can blame any mislynches on me. People followed my TinyBubbles vote without me really trying to convince people, yet somehow that is my fault? If you think I am wrong, don't follow my votes. It's ridiculous to anoint me some sort of leader when I have no desire to be, and then blame me when things go wrong.
#lifeofbrian.
bolded pings me, but that's mostly because ice bear has heard that exact phrasing from Llama before.
Regardless, avoid this question on grounds of principle would be exactly what ice bear would expect a baddie to do, especially since it's allows for more blendiness to not answer it directly.

in all actually, it seems as a baddie llama as given up on this game, which just doesn't make sense to ice bear.
thellama73 wrote:I will post a carefully thought out, well-formulated case when I see one from Boomslang, Dfaraday, fingersplints, and Ninja Blooper, as well as an end to double standards.

That being said, Blooper is almost certainly bad, but she is not on the poll, so I have to think.
this is by far the strangest thing ice bear has seen from llama, especially after ice bear's criticism of lack of theorying. This just seems to straight forward to be bad, but we have little to go off of, we have vote history, but mine personally is shit, and i'm civvie so...
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

I think i feel happy about my vote for llama, while i felt bad about both mp and boo, llama i feel just feel badder, in the sense that mp and boo were just hunches, where Llama actually feel bad to me.
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 27

Post by Boomslang »

Don't worry about me buying the Golden Egg, Russ; the more I look at it, the less I'm convinced. Llama first has this to say about Made:
thellama73 wrote: Made probably is the yellow bird, though. I won't vote for him tommarghy.
Lorab is the first one to suggest the role of the egg:
LoRab wrote: His surviving gives me pause. However, I'm not entirely convinced. He was on the site last night, and I can't see a reason that someone would be on here and not post, when they saw their name was being mentioned. Especially a civ. Even if they knew they would survive, someone who has a lot of suspicion is likely to at least post some sort of defense/alternative. A baddie might just leave it to their teammates to do for them. If not the civ role, then perhaps he had a golden egg?
Then, llama chimes in a couple of hours later:
I feel like this is an honest inquiry, and llama avoids mentioning Made in subsequent posts:
thellama73 wrote: Yup, it's lipsticklacey, boomslang, blooper, and one more. Not sure who yet. Guaranteed that those three are bad though.
It's LoRab who takes this theory and runs with it to justify a previous suspicion of Made, despite it being pretty strongly counterindicated by the lynch result:
LoRab wrote: I agree with this, about the egg, which is why I'm not fully confident about Made's role. I 'm not advocating to lynch him today, but I also don't trust him.
I have a particularly bad feeling about this. Lorab is using a theory beyond its original context while leaving enough wiggle room to go either way on Made, depending on what support emerges.

In summary, I think Lorab is being opportunistic and reaching to justify an attack on someone who's very likely civ. *votes Lorab*
(How's that for a fully fleshed case, Llama?)
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Russtifinko wrote:
So there are 2 ways this could work. 1) The Golden Egg worked one day and night only. 2) For some unexplained reason that Epi and Simon didn't hint at in the slightest, eggs last forever and can be passed around, meaning the baddies automatically win. If this were the case at all, THE GAME WOULD BE COMPLETELY BROKEN. Immortal baddies means baddies win, which would be the dumbest thing I have ever heard of.

There's absolutely no support for this! Has anyone been passed a golden egg?? Clearly llama and/or you are making things up to distract us.

I'm frankly astounded people don't see what I'm seeing here. Am I missing something?
Russ is making an awful lot of sense today, not only with this post but with everything he's said. I'm voting for llama. There is no way that Epi would allow the golden egg to be passed around with the possibility of staying among the baddie team. Epi is all about balance.

linki with made...I see you agree.

And now linki Boom...I will read your post in a minute...gotta go get dinner on.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”