Fat Pig (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
50%

Total votes: 10
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 44

Re: Angry Birds [Day 5]

Post by Elohcin »

I think we ought to vote blooper for the same reason you voted lacey, llama. Why would anyone want to take her off the pole unless she was bad?
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

HAHA Derp. I clearly did not get enough sleep last night. Perheps it was the fact that my huge three year old decided to sneak in the bed with Epi and I. He kept kicking and I kept taking it b/c I was too lazy to get up and move him back to his bed. Once I was able to do so (2:30am) I was up for an hour trying to get back to sleep. :sigh:
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 38
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

LoRab wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:
LoRab wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Yup, it's lipsticklacey, boomslang, blooper, and one more. Not sure who yet. Guaranteed that those three are bad though.
What makes you say this? Besides Blooper today, everyone who's been of the poll could've been put there by the baddie or civvie remover.
Because my theory is that the baddies have obtained the egg we passed around at the beginning and are distributing it amongst themselves. I will say that Blooper is the one I most suspect though, based on her posting content. She's very under the radar this game, which experience teaches me means a bad Blooper.
I agree with this, about the egg, which is why I'm not fully confident about Made's role. I 'm not advocating to lynch him today, but I also don't trust him.

I want to hear why Lacey had been planning on voting FZ (she posted before the last lynch end that who she planned to vote for was off the poll--and she was the other person off the poll). I am fairly confident at this point that she's bad.

And I kind of keep forgetting that Blooper is playing, so I agree under the radar.

I don't know boomslang at all, so don't really have a read there.
This is super far-fetched. We've never heard anything to indicate that the golden eggs were used beyond Day 1. More importantly, Epi's post said there were THREE of them. Do you really think Epi would make a mechanic where baddies could get access to powers that make them unlynchable and can be passed around indefinitely??? You're of course assuming they would have to be passed, because otherwise the host would have been creating three unkillable roles based on a Day 0 contest, which would either decide the game or make it unendable. That means it's a virtual certainty the baddies would eventually get all three, and it would be impossible for us to win.

You two are both SO BAD. Hopefully the rest of the civs will see through this thin veneer of manure disguised as theorizing and join me to get llama.
I have played many games where there were helpful items that were passed around throughout the game. I don't think it's farfetched at all. I also assume, being eggs, that all 3 do not necessarily make it through the whole game. But I agree with Llama that the baddies got one of the eggs day 1 and have been passing it around there team. I've assumed that all along as the purpose of the day 0 thread to have an impact on the game as a whole. Or that the piggies somehow need the eggs, but because the king consumes them, they don't accumulate (as is implied in the role descriptions). Also, basing my thinking on how I recall the game working--I haven't played it in a while, but there being eggs is pretty consistant.

I'm not bad, but I can't speak for llama. I honestly have gone back and forth on him a few times.
Thiss makes not even a modicum of sense.
Epignosis wrote:Let's see what nastiness befalls you. According to Simon, the golden egg, "takes you to another level and you can't get hurt day or night." What kind of foolishness is that?

Gah! I regret that I ever meddled in this!
So there are 2 ways this could work. 1) The Golden Egg worked one day and night only. 2) For some unexplained reason that Epi and Simon didn't hint at in the slightest, eggs last forever and can be passed around, meaning the baddies automatically win. If this were the case at all, THE GAME WOULD BE COMPLETELY BROKEN. Immortal baddies means baddies win, which would be the dumbest thing I have ever heard of.

There's absolutely no support for this! Has anyone been passed a golden egg?? Clearly llama and/or you are making things up to distract us.

I'm frankly astounded people don't see what I'm seeing here. Am I missing something?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Elohcin wrote:I think we ought to vote blooper for the same reason you voted lacey, llama. Why would anyone want to take her off the pole unless she was bad?
Yeah, I would've considered her too if she were an option.
Boomslang wrote:
LoRab wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Yup, it's lipsticklacey, boomslang, blooper, and one more. Not sure who yet. Guaranteed that those three are bad though.
What makes you say this? Besides Blooper today, everyone who's been of the poll could've been put there by the baddie or civvie remover.
Because my theory is that the baddies have obtained the egg we passed around at the beginning and are distributing it amongst themselves. I will say that Blooper is the one I most suspect though, based on her posting content. She's very under the radar this game, which experience teaches me means a bad Blooper.
I agree with this, about the egg, which is why I'm not fully confident about Made's role. I 'm not advocating to lynch him today, but I also don't trust him.

I want to hear why Lacey had been planning on voting FZ (she posted before the last lynch end that who she planned to vote for was off the poll--and she was the other person off the poll). I am fairly confident at this point that she's bad.

And I kind of keep forgetting that Blooper is playing, so I agree under the radar.

I'm also not sure about Blooper. Her vote justifications are generally based on drive-bys, although in the latest case, she voted Made because she thought we'd "get information." That justification always seems a little mercenary to me, but eh, whatever. Interestingly, it would be a brilliant play to say that lynching Made would give us intel if the two of them were on the baddie team and Made had the golden egg. Simplicity would lead us to think that the information we got was Made = Chuck, clearing his name for the rest of the game.
DON'T BUY INTO THE GOLDEN EGG BALONEY, BOOMSLANG!

My responses in....this....color.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:Hmmm, only one person off the poll today, and it's Ninja Blooper. To me, that MAY be an indication that our protector was NKed on Night 3, and that the piggy protector is the only one left.

Since they can't have known they'd killed the bird protector, it makes the most sense to me that the piggies would protect one of their own, not knowing it would be revealed. I am actually nearly as convinced that Blooper is bad as I am about llama.

As an aside, it's really nice that it's so clear who's bad and who's not in this game. Piggies bad, birdies good. Simple. These games with well-meaning "baddies" are confusing. :P
Or said player is still alive, and happened to also target nijuukyugou. Not that it matters either way. We have Gale left, probably four mafia left, and 6 civilians left.

Yeah, what you said is possible. I am simply stating that it is the most likely scenario.
thellama73 wrote:Question: is it possible the baddies got ahold of the egg and have been passing it around amongst themselves? We might find a clue by who was removed from previous polls, since Blooper is definitely bad.
There is one civilian role and one mafia role that can remove players from the poll each night.

Llama, are you now saying the Golden Egg removes people from the poll? Again, we have seen no evidence of this whatsoever, and it's another inconsistency in your ridiculous egg theory. As MM pointed out, there are two role powers that do this.
Russtifinko wrote:
LoRab wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:

This is super far-fetched. We've never heard anything to indicate that the golden eggs were used beyond Day 1. More importantly, Epi's post said there were THREE of them. Do you really think Epi would make a mechanic where baddies could get access to powers that make them unlynchable and can be passed around indefinitely??? You're of course assuming they would have to be passed, because otherwise the host would have been creating three unkillable roles based on a Day 0 contest, which would either decide the game or make it unendable. That means it's a virtual certainty the baddies would eventually get all three, and it would be impossible for us to win.

You two are both SO BAD. Hopefully the rest of the civs will see through this thin veneer of manure disguised as theorizing and join me to get llama.
Russ, you've done a complete 180 on llama. You were agreeing with everything he said yesterday.
Quote or GTFO.Seriously, though, this is not true, but even if it were, I don't see how it matters. Llama wasn't doing overtly baddie things yesterday, and I was glad to see him in the game and talking like a baddie hunter, so I didn't actively suspect him. I never said I was convinced he was civ or anything like that.

Since then we've gotten new info, though. Made survived a lynch, which is a pretty big deal. Today llama is pulling nonsense out of thin air, not sincerely baddie hunting, and saying anything he thinks will get one more civ lynched so it's 5-4-1. Of course I started suspecting him, and of course it was recent. There was nothing to go on until yesterday, and he wasn't being obvious about it until today.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

fingersplints wrote:I wish you had waited to vote Russ! I don't want to spread the vote too much, but I am not sure I feel strongest about llama. I'm not sold there. However I do find you to be my most trusted now that FZ is gone (and not including Made who I still think is most likely a bird but paranoid about that)

I feel much more strongly that Lorab is bad. She has been waffling on her suspicions, and it feels a lot like she is agreeing with people and jumping on their suspicions. (I was once her number one suspect, but what happened to that? Seems like she abandoned that once the more vocal civvies - MP and FZ - did not take the bait)

Also, I don't do well thought out, llama :p
I mean, I'm reasonably convinced LoRab is bad too. However, I personally am a teeny bit more convinced on llama. I felt I needed to vote early and come out strong to prevent people being swayed by what he and LoRab have been saying, and from reading llama's posts right before I voted I was (and still am) as convinced he is bad as I ever have been about anyone.

I agree with you that spreading the vote out is a bad idea, though. Obviously, I think llama is the way to go. I don't know how anyone could read his posts and think this is civ him. Llama plays a goofy game, but he's a logical thinker, and his Golden Egg theory makes absolutely no sense at all. It is actually conflicted by posts we've gotten from Epi. He led a lynch on TinyBubbles, setting it up from Day 1, and keeps mentioning and voting and pushing people early, but refuses to build a case on them because he's scared we'll use them to "trap" him.
thellama73 wrote:
Made wrote:Ok, lets do this. Llama, who you currently suspect, and going forward, keeping in mind how wrong you've been (really how wrong all of us have been). In my head, you specifically come accross as a let's lynch x, let's lynch y, with some reasoning, but no overarching theories that link multiple players over mulitple days. very in the moment play.
This feels like a trap.
He refuses to make any argument for why he's civ. He even changes the topic back to "Hey, guys, lynch Made" when FZ. brings it up.
thellama73 wrote:
FZ. wrote: I think we're looking at a non civ llama.
llama, if you are a civ, you're welcome to prove me wrong. We need some civvie contribution here. If not, I might vote for you.
I am civ, but not especially interested in producing "proof" since I know that such a thing is not possible without violating the rules of the game.
Lynch Made. If he flips bad, you know that I am either civvie or a baddie who will throw teammates under the bus at the slightest provocation.
If you can manage to get a big enough coalition on LoRab without me, I'd fully support that too. You'd need commitments before you voted though, to avoid splitting it or having baddie shenanigans. But a llama lynch is easier since he already has my vote, and in my opinion he's the more obvious baddie here.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 35
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Just got home. 8.5% beer. Long week. Nap now. Post later.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 50
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Doing laundry, so now should be the perfect time to think about this.

Here's what Ice Bear is thinking:

Ice bear feels that it is time to start lynching those who we trust the most as lynching our number one suspect is seeming to not be helping us in the slightest. The shitty thing about this however, is the fact that Llama seems very bad. For one, he hasn't asserted his status as super town nearly as frequently as he normally does, which is the biggest give away to me.
thellama73 wrote:
Made wrote:Ok, lets do this. Llama, who you currently suspect, and going forward, keeping in mind how wrong you've been (really how wrong all of us have been). In my head, you specifically come accross as a let's lynch x, let's lynch y, with some reasoning, but no overarching theories that link multiple players over mulitple days. very in the moment play.
This feels like a trap. YOu're asking me to make cases with the preconceived idea that I will be wrong, and if I end up being wrong, you can blame any mislynches on me. People followed my TinyBubbles vote without me really trying to convince people, yet somehow that is my fault? If you think I am wrong, don't follow my votes. It's ridiculous to anoint me some sort of leader when I have no desire to be, and then blame me when things go wrong.
#lifeofbrian.
bolded pings me, but that's mostly because ice bear has heard that exact phrasing from Llama before.
Regardless, avoid this question on grounds of principle would be exactly what ice bear would expect a baddie to do, especially since it's allows for more blendiness to not answer it directly.

in all actually, it seems as a baddie llama as given up on this game, which just doesn't make sense to ice bear.
thellama73 wrote:I will post a carefully thought out, well-formulated case when I see one from Boomslang, Dfaraday, fingersplints, and Ninja Blooper, as well as an end to double standards.

That being said, Blooper is almost certainly bad, but she is not on the poll, so I have to think.
this is by far the strangest thing ice bear has seen from llama, especially after ice bear's criticism of lack of theorying. This just seems to straight forward to be bad, but we have little to go off of, we have vote history, but mine personally is shit, and i'm civvie so...
Spoiler: show
Pov: you reading my takes
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

I think i feel happy about my vote for llama, while i felt bad about both mp and boo, llama i feel just feel badder, in the sense that mp and boo were just hunches, where Llama actually feel bad to me.
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 27

Post by Boomslang »

Don't worry about me buying the Golden Egg, Russ; the more I look at it, the less I'm convinced. Llama first has this to say about Made:
thellama73 wrote: Made probably is the yellow bird, though. I won't vote for him tommarghy.
Lorab is the first one to suggest the role of the egg:
LoRab wrote: His surviving gives me pause. However, I'm not entirely convinced. He was on the site last night, and I can't see a reason that someone would be on here and not post, when they saw their name was being mentioned. Especially a civ. Even if they knew they would survive, someone who has a lot of suspicion is likely to at least post some sort of defense/alternative. A baddie might just leave it to their teammates to do for them. If not the civ role, then perhaps he had a golden egg?
Then, llama chimes in a couple of hours later:
thellama73 wrote:Question: is it possible the baddies got ahold of the egg and have been passing it around amongst themselves? We might find a clue by who was removed from previous polls, since Blooper is definitely bad.
I feel like this is an honest inquiry, and llama avoids mentioning Made in subsequent posts:
thellama73 wrote: Yup, it's lipsticklacey, boomslang, blooper, and one more. Not sure who yet. Guaranteed that those three are bad though.
It's LoRab who takes this theory and runs with it to justify a previous suspicion of Made, despite it being pretty strongly counterindicated by the lynch result:
LoRab wrote: I agree with this, about the egg, which is why I'm not fully confident about Made's role. I 'm not advocating to lynch him today, but I also don't trust him.
I have a particularly bad feeling about this. Lorab is using a theory beyond its original context while leaving enough wiggle room to go either way on Made, depending on what support emerges.

In summary, I think Lorab is being opportunistic and reaching to justify an attack on someone who's very likely civ. *votes Lorab*
(How's that for a fully fleshed case, Llama?)
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Russtifinko wrote:
So there are 2 ways this could work. 1) The Golden Egg worked one day and night only. 2) For some unexplained reason that Epi and Simon didn't hint at in the slightest, eggs last forever and can be passed around, meaning the baddies automatically win. If this were the case at all, THE GAME WOULD BE COMPLETELY BROKEN. Immortal baddies means baddies win, which would be the dumbest thing I have ever heard of.

There's absolutely no support for this! Has anyone been passed a golden egg?? Clearly llama and/or you are making things up to distract us.

I'm frankly astounded people don't see what I'm seeing here. Am I missing something?
Russ is making an awful lot of sense today, not only with this post but with everything he's said. I'm voting for llama. There is no way that Epi would allow the golden egg to be passed around with the possibility of staying among the baddie team. Epi is all about balance.

linki with made...I see you agree.

And now linki Boom...I will read your post in a minute...gotta go get dinner on.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 37

Post by thellama73 »

You'll see. You'll all see.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 19

Post by fingersplints »

I don't want to miss the vote, and I still feel better about a Lorab lynch, so I am voting there
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 19

Post by fingersplints »

I don't want to miss the vote, and I still feel better about a Lorab lynch, so I am voting there
Gro-oo-ovy
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Ice bear swears to god...
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Mmmmk, there's a lot of nonsense being spouted today. Nonsense, I tells ya!
Russtifinko wrote:
LoRab wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:

I agree with all of this. This Golden Egg business is pure horse manure. For what it's worth, I'll say it right now - my Golden Egg power was exactly what Simon said it was, and lasted for a Day and a Night. The end. There is no passing mechanism, and if there were, I have no one to pass it to.
Elohcin wrote:I think we ought to vote blooper for the same reason you voted lacey, llama. Why would anyone want to take her off the pole unless she was bad?
To create exactly this confusion/suspicion. But since I am off the poll, I'll just leave it there for now. Thanks, baddies! :biggrin:

llama's play has been making me itchy for much of the game, and I agree with Russ that it's just not...logical llama to say this business with the Golden Eggs. It's somewhat logical for him to call me out for being quiet, and to say I'm bad because of it, but it's weak. However, I am hesitant for three reasons: one, because it seems...too easy. Two, in recent games, llama has been annoyed at other players' dependence on his cases to let them coast along, so I'm actually not surprised to see him not making as many cases and making the comment about quieter people needing to step up "before" him. Three, llama would be the type to be the bomb-y bird, and try to be as not-civ-friendly llama as possible to blow someone up for poops and giggles as punishment for lynching him :P

Lorab is being blendy and jumping on easy pickings, as others have pointed out, and her jumping on my case so soon after a) I'm taken off the poll and b) llama mentions me makes me feel worse about her.

Tough call for me, all in all. One of them will do fine for me for my vote.

Linki - Ah, two votes for Lorab! Still tough call. But screw it - I'll vote llama. Lock and load!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I name people as bad and they vote for me. Predictable. Boring. Heed my words, survivors. You may profit from them. Don't be predictable or boring.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I'm still alive. Maybe I'm unkillable.

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 46

Re: Angry Birds [POLLS]

Post by Epignosis »

Who is trying to steal the eggs?

Poll ended at Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:40 pm

Boomslang
No votes

DFaraday
No votes

Elohcin
No votes

fingersplints
No votes

LoRab
Boomslang (8), fingersplints (11)
17%

lipsticklacey
thellama73 (6)
8%

Made
No votes

Metalmarsh89
No votes

Russtifinko
No votes

thellama73
Russtifinko (5), Made (7), Elohcin (9), lipsticklacey (10), nijuukyugou (12)
42%

Brutal Pig (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
Simon (1), Epignosis (2), Scotty (3), MovingPictures07 (4)
33%

Total votes : 12
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Simon
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 12

Post by Simon »

When the birds got to the castle, they tried to sneak in to get the golden egg. But the pigs saw them, got a net, and grabbed the egg. They put the egg into a big, giant cupcake and ate it. But they didn't like it so they spit it out. The birds snatched the cupcake and flew away. -This part of the story brought to you by Abigail and Ephraim Brown

thellama73 has been lynched. He was Jake. You have until 7pm to submit your actions.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Jake. Wow. Sorry Llama!
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

._.

Ice bear apologizes...
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

The Llama forgives you

LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 53
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Ugh. Sorry I missed the lynch. Sorry to see so much false suspicion being thrown at me. I hope the baddies are enjoying manipulating this entire game. I had a really, really long day at work and barely had the chance to sit down at my computer to check email, much less check into the game. Plus, I'm fighting a bug and feel like bluch. Anyway, RIP llama. I wish I had been around to fight for you.
thellama73 wrote:
LoRab wrote: I'm not bad, but I can't speak for llama. I honestly have gone back and forth on him a few times.
YOu and I are on a team, Lorab, in the sense that we are both not, even a little bit, bad. :)
At least there's one post this lynch I entirely believe to be true.

I will respond to other posts tomorrow.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 88
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'm really sorry I missed the lynch. I got sidetracked by RL things.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Well, many words I can't say in front of Simon. Sorry, guys. I feel like I let the team down there. So, is it LoRab then, or am I way off base there too?

The baddies have had us way bamboozled this game, and I dunno if it's them playing well or just us playing really, really poorly. :sigh:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Russtifinko wrote:Well, many words I can't say in front of Simon. Sorry, guys. I feel like I let the team down there. So, is it LoRab then, or am I way off base there too?

The baddies have had us way bamboozled this game, and I dunno if it's them playing well or just us playing really, really poorly. :sigh:
you are way off base there too.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

LoRab wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:Well, many words I can't say in front of Simon. Sorry, guys. I feel like I let the team down there. So, is it LoRab then, or am I way off base there too?

Everyone is saying, "its not me" but its got to be someone :P Who's lyin', huh?
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 16

Post by DFaraday »

Elohcin wrote:
LoRab wrote:

Very true, I'm sure at least one baddie is one of the players who has been in the spotlight recently, either suspecting or being suspected. But it looks like all 3 baddies are still alive, so finding them all is getting to be more and more urgent.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 16

Post by DFaraday »

DFaraday wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
LoRab wrote:

Very true, I'm sure at least one baddie is one of the players who has been in the spotlight recently, either suspecting or being suspected. But it looks like all 3 baddies are still alive, so finding them all is getting to be more and more urgent.
I just looked at the roles again and realized there are 4 pigs. :fist: That makes it even more urgent.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

DFaraday wrote:
DFaraday wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
LoRab wrote:

I just looked at the roles again and realized there are 4 pigs. :fist: That makes it even more urgent.
Did you look at the roles again or did you realize you forgot to count yourself...

Just kidding. Mostly. :P
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Due to company, a party, and good times, we will handle things tomorrow evening. Apologies, and thank you for your patience.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

No worries. Have a good time.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:No worries. Have a good time.
Oh we did :)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

We were not angry birds yesterday. We were drinking birds!

fingersplints has been killed by Chef Pig. You have 24 hours to lynch someone.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

RIP Splints. I guess the part where my suspicion of you lessened was correct. And, by my math, there are now more baddies than civies in this game.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

And how are there 3 players off the poll?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

LoRab wrote:And how are there 3 players off the poll?
Mea culpa. Fixed.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Ok, good. And no problem--I am quite forgiving of host errors.

I was scared there was some secret role that was mimicing powers or something. I feel better now.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

So Russtifinko and myself are off the poll.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

LoRab wrote:RIP Splints. I guess the part where my suspicion of you lessened was correct. And, by my math, there are now more baddies than civies in this game.
I think your math is probably correct. 4-3-1 (piggies-birds-Gale) :huh:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

No, it would be 4-4-1. There are 9 players left.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
LoRab wrote:RIP Splints. I guess the part where my suspicion of you lessened was correct. And, by my math, there are now more baddies than civies in this game.
I think your math is probably correct. 4-3-1 (piggies-birds-Gale) :huh:
Well this is quite scary. I was going to vote Niju yesterday b/c she had been one to be removed from the poll and b/c she is flying under the radar in my opinion. I couldn't vote her b/c, derp, she was off the poll. But she is my top suspect today.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

yes, 4 4 1.

Which I agree is scary.

I need to reassess all of my thinking on everyone this game. We've had so many bad lynches, that I'm not even sure whom to trust and suspect any more.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'm surprised Made is still alive, but we definitely shouldn't lynch him today.

I don't have a lot of time, but I'll do the same as you LoRab.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I'm surprised Made is still alive, but we definitely shouldn't lynch him today.

I don't have a lot of time, but I'll do the same as you LoRab.
Of course we shouldn't lynch Made. That goes without saying :p
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I think I will wait until about 5pm to vote. I was to give Bloops a chance to come in and defend herself. But if she doesn't convince me of her civiness, my vote will go there.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Well, I voted. I am busy working atm.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

And I saw no one has said anything! We aren't giving up are we?
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Good lord.

You are right - I have been flying by nearly inactive this game. I haven't been contributing much, my votes have been less than ideal and not very well-thought-out, and I've been a mediocre-at-best civ. But I am a civ. So, I'm going to sound like I'm making excuses, but take it as you will. Over the summer, you've (and I have, honestly) gotten used to an active, analyzing, contributing Blooper. This is because for two months, I have no obligation to anything except traveling at my leisure and making sure I don't spend all of my summer money, which means I can mafia to my heart's content. This game started just as I started work again, and my workload and stress level has skyrocketed for various reasons that I won't go into detail here (mostly just being stupid busy with paperwork, planning classes I haven't ever taught, etc.). With that, my level of attention to a game has very much decreased, which obviously shows in my play this game.

There's also a suspicion that "when Blooper's bad, she's quiet." What do y'all think I am, a one-trick pony? I used up my quiet mafia card a while ago because, well, people notice it after a while :P And when I'm on a team, I'm much more concerned about my gameplay because I'm on a team, whereas this game, my game has been so crappy that...well, I tried to think of some clever ending to that, but it's just been crappy, and I'd be embarrassed for my team. I'm already embarrassed for my fellow civs.

Anyway, that's that defense. If anyone has a particular issue/suspicion they'd like addressed, I'll try to do so. For now, I have to think of who I should vote and, like others, I'm super wary because of how badly these last days have gone.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Ahhhhh geez, you couldn't wait 5 more minutes? :P

Return to “Previous Side Missions”