Aka: Tangy

[END] Pikmin Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

Pikmin Mafia

Protagonists & Pikmin (16)

Win when all Bosses are dead.

Protagonists (4)

Every night, each protagonist may choose to do any 2 of the following actions:

A protagonist may use any of actions 1, 2, or 5 twice instead of two separate actions if he or she wishes.

1) Gather Pikmin – Gather one randomly selected pikmin; that pikmin will join your group! The protagonist will not share BTSC with its Pikmin and thus not know which player joins his or her group, only which type of Pikmin. A progatonist's Pikmin group can be no larger than 5 at any time, and once all Pikmin are in groups then no more can be gathered. If a protagonist dies, all of the Pikmin in its group are thereafter able to be gathered by other protagonists.

2) Search a Cave – Search a nearby cave for nectar, pellets, and all kinds of treasures! Depending on his current location, a protagonist may find different objects. But beware! He or she may come up empty-handed, or run into enemies!

3) Feed Nectar to Pikmin – If nectar has been acquired, a protagonist may feed it to every Pikmin currently in his group. Nectar will transform Leaf Pikmin into Bud Pikmin and Bud Pikmin into Flower Pikmin.

4) Feed Pellet to the Onion – If a pellet has been acquired, a protagonist may feed it to the Pikmin home, the Onion. In doing so, a fallen Pikmin may be reincarnated! Winged, Purple, and White Pikmin cannot be resurrected.

5) Attack a Player with Pikmin – A protagonist can use any number of Pikmin in his or her group to attack another player. Generally, the more Pikmin he or she uses, the more likely his target will die.

Captain Olimar – The main protagonist of Pikmin, he was the first Hocotate Freight employee to discover the Planet of the Pikmin and the Pikmin species. During each Day, he recounts his previous Night's adventures in his journal. On the subsequent Night, he will give his journal to a randomly selected fellow protagonist so that they may read it.

Alph – Alph serves as the engineer of the ship sent by Koppai, the S.S. Drake. He is very bright and positive in character, and greatly respects Captain Charlie. He knows the player behind Captain Charlie's role.

Brittany – Brittany is the botanist sent to the Pikmin Planet on behalf of Koppai. She is strong-willed, but also gluttonous. She will be able to extract twice as much juice as the protagonists would be able to without her, but all of the extra juice extracted from treasures will only go to her.

Charlie – Charlie is a retired space ranger and captain of the S.S. Drake. Revered as a hero on Koppai, he can command respect from others. He cannot be lynched unless he has at least a majority (more than 50%) of votes on him, in actuality (rather than appearance).

Pikmin (12)

All Pikmin start as Leaf Pikmin, with a normal +1 lynch vote. Bud Pikmin have a +2 lynch vote. Flower Pikmin have a +3 lynch vote.

Red Pikmin (2) – These Pikmin are immune to fire! They cannot be harmed by any fire enemies.

Blue Pikmin (2) – These Pikmin have mouths they use to take in water and, unlike other Pikmin, can survive underwater! They cannot be harmed by water enemies.

Yellow Pikmin (2) – These Pikmin are immune to electricity! They cannot be harmed by electric enemies.

Rock Pikmin (2) – These Pikmin have such hard exteriors that they cannot be crushed! Rock Pikmin deal x2 as much damage to enemies and bosses. In addition, they have a 50% chance of surviving all boss nightkills.

Winged Pikmin (2) – These Pikmin are tiny and worthless at fighting; they will serve no purpose to a protagonist if attacking an enemy or boss. However, they can fly indefinitely, unlike other Pikmin! If a protagonist ventures to a cave with a Winged Pikmin, he may be able to access areas he would never be able to otherwise. If it is about to be lynched, Winged Pikmin has a 50% chance of flying away from a lynch unharmed.

Purple Pikmin (1) – These Pikmin are very strong, due to their composure. Because of this, Purple Pikmin can carry much more than other Pikmin; thus, if a protagonist runs into an enormous treasure in a cave, Purple Pikmin will prove invaluable. In addition, Purple Pikmin deal x3 as much damage to enemies and bosses.

White Pikmin (1) – These Pikmin have red, compound eyes devoid of pupils able to uncover treasures buried underground! If a protagonist ventures to a cave with a White Pikmin, he may be able to find treasure in a cave that he would never be able to otherwise. In addition, White Pikmin are immune to poison and, as a last resort, release toxic secretions to deal damage when consumed. If White Pikmin is killed by a boss, there is a 50% chance that it will take its killer to the grave with it.

Bosses (3)

Share BTSC. Win when Protagonists & Pikmin are dead. One of them kills every night.

Vehemoth Phosbat – Introduced as a boss in Pikmin 3, its vote can be worth 1, 2, or 3, depending on how many of its teammates are dead. At the start of the game, its vote is worth 1, but increases by +1 with each teammate's death. During any two Nights of its choice it can flap its wings to create a massive cloud of toxic dust. In doing so, all Pikmin (except for White Pikmin) will secretly start the subsequent Day with 2 votes against them.

Burrowing Snagret – Appearing in all three Pikmin games, this creature burrows underground, but is known for its quick attacks when prey is nearby. Normally, its vote is worth 1. If it decides to execute the bosses' nightkill, it can attempt to kill two targets instead of one, but is only successful if both targets are Pikmin. In addition, for the two day and night cycles after executing a double nightkill, its vote is worth 2, but it cannot nightkill.

Plasm Wraith – The final boss of Pikmin 3, it has an unhealthy obsession with capturing living organisms. Normally, its vote is worth 0. Every night, it searches for a protagonist among three targets of its choice. If at least one of those is a protagonist, then it successfully captures one protagonist, making them unable to use their role power the subsequent two Nights. For each protagonist that it holds, its vote increases by +1, to a maximum worth of 2. If its vote is worth 0 and it is about to be lynched, there is a 50% chance it will survive the lynch unharmed.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 90
Preferred Pronouns: any/all

Re: Pikmin Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

GAMEPLAY & RULES
Gameplay
1. Days are 24 hours.
At the end of each Day, a player will be lynched, normally the player with the most votes, and that player will have his or her role revealed. Note the role descriptions for any exceptions to this procedure, as there is role power manipulation. There is no option to vote for "No Lynch". Before the end of each Day, you must cast your vote for another player (see: Rule 6). A missing vote will negatively impact your Participation Score (see: Participation).

2. Nights are 24 hours.
At the end of each Night, any number of players may be nightkilled, and those player(s) will not have their roles revealed. Before the end of each Night, you will send in your Night power to your host. If you elect to not utilize your power, you must send a PM indicating such. A missing PM will negatively impact your Participation Score (see: Participation).

3. All game conversation must take place in the thread unless you have specifically been given BTSC (see: Rules).

4. All votes must be cast in the poll to count. It is considered standard and good form to post at the time of your vote, but it is not necessary for your vote to count.

5. All votes are changeable. You may change your vote as many times as you wish up until the vote's deadline.

6. All role power PMs must be sent in by the player utilizing the power. No relying on BTSCmates (if you have any) to send in your power.

7. If your faction wins, you win, regardless of whether you are dead or alive at endgame. Do your best! Fight for your faction's win condition. Players who fail to meet participation criteria will be denied a win.

8. Your Participation Score (P-Score) will be adversely affected if you fail certain participation criteria. Refer to the guidelines on Participation for more detail. In addition, upon failure of participation criteria, you may be forcibly replaced or modkilled if you have not corresponded with the host.

9. The Mod on Duty for this game is S~V~S.
She is there for any of your questions or concerns not strictly related to game or role mechanics. Please PM her with any grievances or concerns you may have at any time, notably including conflicts with other players. Keep the thread fun and clean of emotionally-charged drama or conflicts; PM S~V~S instead. We want to keep this game as fun as possible for everyone.

Rules
1. Be respectful and remember that this is a game.
Although mafia is a game of deception and can be rather heated, recognize that the game is not personal and that your friends may be lying to you in the spirit of the game. Please treat your fellow players with respect, even if you suspect or strongly disagree with them.

2. No BTSC (Behind the Scenes Contact/Conversation) with anyone other than your specified BTSC partners.
Do not talk about the game with anyone outside the thread, in any capacity, except for the hosts or the Mod on Duty or any BTSC. If you are unsure whether you have BTSC, that means you do not have it.

3. No editing or deleting of posts.

4. No role outing of yourself or anyone else.
This includes all statements of fact that any player may see and thereafter deduct your or someone else's role, such as "I am Olimar" or "MovingPictures07 is Fiery Blowhog". This game is open setup and incompatible with role outing, thus making it not fun when players engage in it. Absolutely don't do it.

5. No dumping information you received from the Host (whether role-related or not) into the thread.
This includes statements that more often are seen as implications, rather than statements of fact (role outing). An example would be declaring that "I have reasons to believe MovingPictures07 is Fiery Blowhog" without elaborating. If you suspect someone to be a certain role or alignment, use in-thread reasons to back up your assertion or speculation, even if your reasons are sourced from information you gained outside of the thread. If you are unsure if what you are about to say constitutes info dumping, please PM the host first before making the post. If you fail to do this and your post does violate information dumping, then you and your faction will be punished.

6. No self-voting, even as a placeholder. This is considered an illegal move in this game as much as voting for the non-player option.

7. No double-targeting (targeting the same individual with a role power twice in a row).

8. Dead players should not post on-topic and any posts made should be in dead red. There is a "dead" code for this function.
9. Off-topic posts should be in off-topic green. There is an "OT" code for this function.
10. Posts from non-players should be in non-player blue. There is a "np" code for this function.
11. This is your host's color. All of your host's posts will be in this color. Don't use it!

PARTICIPATION
The following behavior constitutes non-participation:

- If you do not post for more than 72 consecutive hours without warning the host.
- If you do not cast a vote in 3 or more lynches.

If any of these are committed, it will qualify as non-participation for the purposes of this game. Consequently, any player who commits any of these will have their Participation Score (P-Score) penalized.

If at any time you are afraid you cannot fulfill any of these requirements due to any reason, please PM both hosts immediately explaining your situation or requesting a replacement. I know it's the holidays, so I'm going to be pretty understanding of holiday-related travel and busy schedules this game. Just be sure to inform me via PM or the thread, and exceptions will be made for unforeseen and uncontrollable circumstances.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

PLAYER ROSTER
ALIVE: 5
Epignosis
FZ.
Metalmarsh89
Simon
Spacedaisy

[center]DEAD: 14[/center]
a2thezebra - Red (Leaf) Pikmin -- Lynched - Day 1
sig - Yellow (Leaf) Pikmin -- Lynched - Day 2
Sorsha - ????? -- Killed by Burrowing Snagret - Night 2
Scotty - Winged (Leaf) Pikmin -- Lynched - Day 3
Enrique - ????? -- Killed by Whiptongue Bulborb - Night 3
Soneji - ????? -- Killed by Whiptongue Bulborb - Night 3
Matt - Blue (Leaf) Pikmin -- Lynched - Day 4
Dragon D. Luffy - ????? -- Killed by Burrowing Snagret - Night 4
Glorfindel - ????? -- Killed by Brittany and her Pikmin - Night 4
kneel4justice - ????? -- Killed in a Bomb Rock explosion - Night 4
Boomslang - Rock (Leaf) Pikmin -- Lynched - Day 5
DrWilgy - ????? -- Killed by Vehemoth Phosbat - Night 5
agleaminranks - Winged (Leaf) Pikmin -- Lynched - Day 6
Typhoony - ????? -- Killed by Vehemoth Phosbat - Night 6
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

GENDER GUIDE
a2thezebra
agleaminranks
Boomslang
Dragon D. Luffy
DrWilgy
Enrique
Epignosis
FZ.
Glorfindel
kneel4justice
Matt
Metalmarsh89
Scotty
sig
Simon
Soneji
Sorsha
Spacedaisy
Typhoony

Male: 15
Female: 4
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

STORY
Prologue
Day 0
Day 1 - a2thezebra has been lynched; she was Red (Leaf) Pikmin.
Night 1 - ????? and ????? have both survived a kill attempt by Burrowing Snagret.
Day 2 - sig has been lynched; he was Yellow (Leaf) Pikmin.
Night 2 - Sorsha has been killed by Burrowing Snagret; ????? has survived a kill attempt by Burrowing Snagret.
Day 3 - Scotty has been lynched; he was Winged (Leaf) Pikmin.
Night 3 - ????? and ????? have both survived a kill attempt by Burrowing Snagret; Enrique and Soneji have both been killed by Whiptongue Bulborb.
Day 4 - Matt has been lynched; he was Blue (Leaf) Pikmin.
Night 4 - Dragon D. Luffy has been killed by Burrowing Snagret; Glorfindel has been killed by Brittany and her Pikmin; kneel4justice has been killed in a Bomb Rock explosion!
Day 5 - Boomslang has been lynched; he was Rock (Leaf) Pikmin.
Night 5 - DrWilgy has been killed by Vehemoth Phosbat.
Day 6 - agleaminranks has been lynched; he was Winged (Leaf) Pikmin.
Night 6 - Typhoony has been killed by Vehemoth Phosbat.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Prologue

The game has begun.

It is now Day 0. You have 24 hours to check in and vote for the cutest Pikmin!
Typhoony
I'm an Economist
Posts in topic: 98

Post by Typhoony »

Nubs
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 218

Post by Epignosis »

Voting Simon. :feb:

Oh wait, he's not a color. :confused:

But he is a Brown. :feb:

Brown isn't on the list. :confused:

But there are brown Rocks. :feb:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

You may now post.

Please note that this game is:
1) Kid-friendly, so please minimize swearing!
2) 24 hour Days and 24 hour Nights, but I will accommodate as the holidays approach.

Have fun, and thanks for playing! :D
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 5

Re: [DAY 0] Pikmin Mafia

Post by S~V~S »

Hey All~! I am your game moderator for this game :cloud9:

If you have any concerns during the game not directly related to your role, feel free to drop me a line, even if it is just to vent. I am always happy to listen.

Have a Nice Day :daisy:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 137
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

The Red ones.

Linki: I thought you were playing?

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

Blue.
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 5

Post by S~V~S »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:The Red ones.

I gave up my spot for someone else~ I need to be all Champs Game all the time.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:

Can we still lynch you?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I remember in my first year of high school, I swapped games with a lunch buddy of mine. I loaned him The Wind Waker, and he loaned me Pikmin. The idea was for us to beat the games and once we were beaten, give them back to each other. Well, in less than a month he had beaten Wind Waker three or four times and I had yet to beat Pikmin. I eventually gave up trying to invest time in beating the game and decided that we should give each other our games back regardless of me being unable to find time to finish it. So we arranged a date where we would bring the games to lunch again and swap them back.

Years later, the same lunch buddy had a class in college with a mutual friend, and he gave my copy of The Wind Waker to him so he could give it back to me. I still have his copy of Pikmin, and I intend to finally beat it, find him again, and give it back.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Yellow.
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 17

Post by Sorsha »

Yellow is the cutest with those big ears
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

If you google search Pikmin, you can find some cooler images. I actually have this one as my desktop background right now. I linked it because its resolution is so big.

I like the clay versions of Pikmin too:

:D
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

a2thezebra wrote:I remember in my first year of high school, I swapped games with a lunch buddy of mine. I loaned him The Wind Waker, and he loaned me Pikmin. The idea was for us to beat the games and once we were beaten, give them back to each other. Well, in less than a month he had beaten Wind Waker three or four times and I had yet to beat Pikmin. I eventually gave up trying to invest time in beating the game and decided that we should give each other our games back regardless of me being unable to find time to finish it. So we arranged a date where we would bring the games to lunch again and swap them back.

Years later, the same lunch buddy had a class in college with a mutual friend, and he gave my copy of The Wind Waker to him so he could give it back to me. I still have his copy of Pikmin, and I intend to finally beat it, find him again, and give it back.
I still haven't finished The Ocarina of Time. :sigh:

Hey, give me a break- I went away to college right after the N64 came out and didn't even own a TV!

But how many of you young whippersnappers can say you've beaten The Legend of Zelda II: The Adventure of Link? :noble:
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

Why would I want to be able to say that I've beaten a shitty game? :shrug:
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S wrote:

Indeed, I got a PM from Glorfindel indicating he wanted to play, so I asked S~V~S if she would rather play or mod. She was totally cool with modding so that she could work on the Champions game, so I swapped in Glorfindel.

I also got a PM from TheFloyd73 thereafter, but by then I had already filled and juliets swapped out for K4J, so I asked Floyd if he'd be a replacement for me, and he was cool with that.

You all were totally awesome in helping me fill this game up. I got more than the 8 I needed easily in well less than 24 hours! :dance:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

a2thezebra wrote:I remember in my first year of high school, I swapped games with a lunch buddy of mine. I loaned him The Wind Waker, and he loaned me Pikmin. The idea was for us to beat the games and once we were beaten, give them back to each other. Well, in less than a month he had beaten Wind Waker three or four times and I had yet to beat Pikmin. I eventually gave up trying to invest time in beating the game and decided that we should give each other our games back regardless of me being unable to find time to finish it. So we arranged a date where we would bring the games to lunch again and swap them back.

My brother and I received the Gamecube for Christmas from my parents the year that it came out, and along with it Luigi's Mansion and Pikmin. Had no idea what to expect from Pikmin, but needless to say it quickly became one of my favorite video game franchises ever, especially after Pikmin 2 came out. :srsnod:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:

Hey, give me a break- I went away to college right after the N64 came out and didn't even own a TV!

But how many of you young whippersnappers can say you've beaten The Legend of Zelda II: The Adventure of Link? :noble:
The Ocarina of Time is amazing, so beat it ASAP, then play Majora's Mask. :noble:
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Epignosis wrote:

No need to give you a break, I still haven't finished Ocarina of Time either! In fact it's funny that you mention it since I've recently been trying to do just that from the Talking Heads game to present day! I tried to beat it years ago but gave up on the friggin' Forest Temple. Right now I'm on the Spirit and Shadow Temple and they're too dang hard but I shall persevere. I can say that I've played Adventure of Link thanks to The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition on the Gamecube (same reason I've played Ocarina, Majora, and the original, actually) but beaten it? No way.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Typhoony wrote:Why would I want to be able to say that I've beaten a shitty game? :shrug:
Street cred.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MovingPictures07 wrote:

My brother and I received the Gamecube for Christmas from my parents the year that it came out, and along with it Luigi's Mansion and Pikmin. Had no idea what to expect from Pikmin, but needless to say it quickly became one of my favorite video game franchises ever, especially after Pikmin 2 came out. :srsnod:
I still haven't played Pikmin 2, I need to remedy that immediately.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

a2thezebra wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

I still haven't played Pikmin 2, I need to remedy that immediately.
Absolutely, it's my favorite of the bunch. All three of them are worth playing though.

Pikmin 3 looks beautiful in HD on the Wii U. Shame it was a bit short, but it was still good, and the 2-player Bingo Battle is awesome.
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Typhoony wrote:Why would I want to be able to say that I've beaten a shitty game? :shrug:
Street cred.
I beat Super Mario World when I was 2.

That gives me enough street cred for the rest of my life :noble:
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

The Ocarina of Time is amazing, so beat it ASAP, then play Majora's Mask. :noble:
So far it doesn't top A Link to the Past for me. That was the greatest Zelda game. I am keen on playing Hyrule Warriors though. :nicenod:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Typhoony wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Street cred.

Seriously, how? The Game Genie? Lol.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Typhoony wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Street cred.

Super Mario World hands out 1ups like Halloween candy. It's harder to lose at that game than it is to win it.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Call me a n00b, but my favorite Zelda game is Twilight Princess. My first Zelda experience was Wind Waker, and I do love the game, but it wasn't until Twilight Princess when I fell in love with the franchise.
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 54

Post by Enrique »

blu
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 65

Post by kneel4justice »

Voting blue.

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Epignosis wrote:

I gave up beating it.

After getting stuck in the first dungeon.

Those godamn fighting armors.

And I've beaten a total of 11 Zelda games. But this one is just way. too. hard.

Will beat it some day, though. Probably.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Oh damn forgot green font in the previous post.

Anyway, only answer for the poll is rock pikmin. The others are cute, but this one is genius. Like... it's a freaking rock. With eyes. And legs.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Oh damn forgot green font in the previous post.

Anyway, only answer for the poll is rock pikmin. The others are cute, but this one is genius. Like... it's a freaking rock. With eyes. And legs.
How does a flower even sprout from that thing?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Typhoony wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Street cred.

Cool. I think I was 6 when I beat it.

I beat Super Mario Bros for the first time 2 weeks ago.

And I'm still in the process of beating SMB3. Got to world 7 recently.

And I need to play Hyrule Warriors badly. Heard it's out for the 3DS.
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Boomslang »

Voting Blue; those guys always look so perplexed it's adorable.

Also, this victory music, heard countless times as my brother and I battled in Pikmin 2, is the main reason I'm playing this game.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Kid-friendly, so please minimize swearing!
Just wanted to remind everyone of this, since swearing is totally allowed within site-rules. I won't punish you for swearing. However, Simon is playing... so you can swear if you want Epi and Elo's 8-year old kid to read it. :D
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Boomslang wrote:Voting Blue; those guys always look so perplexed it's adorable.

Also, this victory music, heard countless times as my brother and I battled in Pikmin 2, is the main reason I'm playing this game.

Oh my god, yes, my brother and I played the Pikmin 2 battle SO MUCH. Hearing that victory music was the best.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Consarn it!
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Just wanted to remind everyone of this, since swearing is totally allowed within site-rules. I won't punish you for swearing. However, Simon is playing... so you can swear if you want Epi and Elo's 8-year old kid to read it. :D
I'll try, but my non-native knowledge of the English language means I'm sometimes not sure of what counts as a swear or not (aside from the most obvious ones).
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
I'll try, but my non-native knowledge of the English ******** means I'm sometimes not sure of what counts as a swear or not (aside from the most obvious ones).
Good heavens DDL, be careful with that you-know-what.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Oh cool I just noticed Soneji is in the game.

This is gonna be awesome.
a2thezebra wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
I'll try, but my non-native knowledge of the English ******** means I'm sometimes not sure of what counts as a swear or not (aside from the most obvious ones).
Good heavens DDL, be careful with that you-know-what.
:shifty:
Scotty
Jeff
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

I'm ready to win this game, because, as others have similarly confessed, I never beat Pikmin on the N64. It has weighed on me through grade school, into my early adult years and to where I am now. I have not gone back to beat it, though I have grown and matured. I mean to say that I have matured in height, not so much in mind. But no matter.

I picked White because look at that little guy. He's missing his arm, has stunted growth, and got strawberry juice in his eyes. That's adorable.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I mean has anyone beaten Pikmin on N64? /joke
Scotty
Jeff
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

a2thezebra wrote:I mean has anyone beaten Pikmin on N64? /joke
lol I have apparently gone back too far. I legit asked my friend the other day if he could bring his N64 over to joist in Super Smash Bros Melee.

It's been a while. :ninja:
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 57

Post by DrWilgy »

White!
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 36

Post by sig »

I'll go with Winged since he is lonely with no votes.

I think I'm one of those young whipper snappers Epi is talking about. So I'll leave you old farts alone when you nostalgically talk about your gamecube, Zelda, color TV, and the creation of the wheel. :P
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”