a2thezebra
10%
DFaraday
30%
indiglo
No votes
Spacedaisy
No votes
I'm not playing but I'm actually here tho (non-players)
60%

Total votes: 10
ekeknat
Posts in topic: 56

Re: [NIGHT 7] Mafia of Montreal: A Variety of Whimsical Murd

Post by ekeknat »

Spacedaisy wrote:Whose interactions with Black Rock?
zebra's
ekeknat

Post by ekeknat »

a2thezebra wrote: You said to lynch him first if you die tonight. What - and I know this is crazy - what if you don't? Will you be surprised? I won't.
Nah, I definitely don't think I will. Didn't I just say that? I've gone super high profile at this point, it's definitely easier to not kill me - but if I know the truth, to not say so is to not play to my full potential.
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 256

Post by a2thezebra »

Also, if you were GP civ then you wouldn't out yourself as GP civ at this particular point in the game. The Coque civs have essentially already won, I believe all the indys have been eliminated, so now this is just a battle between the GP civs and the GP mafia, where the GP mafia almost certainly outnumber the GP civs. By outing yourself as a GP civ you are essentially throwing the game, and if you were doing that, you wouldn't still be dishing out all this disingenuous speculation.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

ekeknat wrote:
zebra's
This makes zero sense as BR was a Coque baddie and they've all been eliminated. So how do my interactions with a confirmed baddie of a team that has been wiped out implicate me as anything in particular?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

See this shows me how obvious it is that you're just pulling accusations out of thin air, anything that you think will work, to get me lynched tomorrow instead of you or - the obvious choice - Long Con.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

If you were actually a GP civ you would not

1. Out yourself as a GP civ at a point in the game where doing so could and most likely would cost you and all the other dead GP civs the game.
2. Constantly go back-and-forth with Long Con and then advocate my lynch the night before his lynch would be a no-brainer.
3. Say that my interactions with BR mean anything regarding my alignment. Also, why save points like that for right now? Because if you don't fling as much shit as possible then your teammate is going to be lynched and you'll be next.
ekeknat

Post by ekeknat »

a2thezebra wrote:Also, if you were GP civ then you wouldn't out yourself as GP civ at this particular point in the game. The Coque civs have essentially already won, I believe all the indys have been eliminated, so now this is just a battle between the GP civs and the GP mafia, where the GP mafia almost certainly outnumber the GP civs. By outing yourself as a GP civ you are essentially throwing the game, and if you were doing that, you wouldn't still be dishing out all this disingenuous speculation.
I'm operating on the power of my optimism here in doing it, and hopefully the Coquelicot civs aren't dickwads about it. Because I do think that would be pretty shitty to do. I mean, really, we've wasted a lot of time in this game, and this is my last chance as a GP civ to be able to win.
a2thezebra wrote:
ekeknat wrote:
zebra's
This makes zero sense as BR was a Coque baddie and they've all been eliminated. So how do my interactions with a confirmed baddie of a team that has been wiped out implicate me as anything in particular?
The things BR was saying about you were true, regardless of what she actually ended up flipping. To quote her:
Black Rock wrote:I never said you're not reading through posts with a neutral mind. Typhoony wanted you to and I said you won't. I think you're a gay parade baddie. That goes without saying since you were insanified. I think you're hoping SVS was right about me, I know she did not have info on me cause she was wrong about my role. I think you think if I flip bad you will be safe. What I will flip will not help you what so ever. The more you keep pushing the more I'm convinced. You're taking the wrong path, and you don't care. As long as everyone is looking where you point you're happy.
I think this is absolutely true, and just because she said it doesn't mean it isn't true. We all knew she was bad at this point
ekeknat

Post by ekeknat »

a2thezebra wrote:If you were actually a GP civ you would not

1. Out yourself as a GP civ at a point in the game where doing so could and most likely would cost you and all the other dead GP civs the game.
2. Constantly go back-and-forth with Long Con and then advocate my lynch the night before his lynch would be a no-brainer.
3. Say that my interactions with BR mean anything regarding my alignment. Also, why save points like that for right now? Because if you don't fling as much shit as possible then your teammate is going to be lynched and you'll be next.
1. As if I have another choice. WE AREN'T GOING TO WIN ANOTHER WAY. We aren't going to win through us all getting killed off.
2. Why not? It's not like I haven't done it before - and Made's role flipping the way it did flipped something in my brain.
3. i mean... I want him to be lynched though?
ekeknat

Post by ekeknat »

To answer why I didn't say this earlier - well, if I had come out and even hinted as possibly being useful earlier in this game, i'd be dead by now. I don't think this is too much in dispute - civs who are obviously civs usually don't last too long. It's not like I JUST NOW started saying things like this, either.

Once again, understanding Typhoony's lynch is essential to getting this thing. It's not me throwing the game here, and I really kind of bristle at that. THIS IS OUR LAST CHANCE TO WIN. It's not like I haven't been trying to get us to win before now - we messed it up and now this is it
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

ekeknat wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:Also, if you were GP civ then you wouldn't out yourself as GP civ at this particular point in the game. The Coque civs have essentially already won, I believe all the indys have been eliminated, so now this is just a battle between the GP civs and the GP mafia, where the GP mafia almost certainly outnumber the GP civs. By outing yourself as a GP civ you are essentially throwing the game, and if you were doing that, you wouldn't still be dishing out all this disingenuous speculation.
I'm operating on the power of my optimism here in doing it, and hopefully the Coquelicot civs aren't dickwads about it. Because I do think that would be pretty shitty to do. I mean, really, we've wasted a lot of time in this game, and this is my last chance as a GP civ to be able to win.

But what would the Coque civs have to do with the potential (and likely) consequences of you outing yourself? Tonight is the GP Mafia's kill. If you're GP, then that means that you or I are going to die tonight. It's already confirmed that I'm GP because I was insanified, but you had no reason to out yourself as GP. To me that means that you're GP mafia putting on an act and I'll be dead tonight, or maybe another GP besides me that's still alive...but that's unlikely.
a2thezebra wrote:
ekeknat wrote:
zebra's
The things BR was saying about you were true, regardless of what she actually ended up flipping. To quote her:
Black Rock wrote:I never said you're not reading through posts with a neutral mind. Typhoony wanted you to and I said you won't. I think you're a gay parade baddie. That goes without saying since you were insanified. I think you're hoping SVS was right about me, I know she did not have info on me cause she was wrong about my role. I think you think if I flip bad you will be safe. What I will flip will not help you what so ever. The more you keep pushing the more I'm convinced. You're taking the wrong path, and you don't care. As long as everyone is looking where you point you're happy.
I think this is absolutely true, and just because she said it doesn't mean it isn't true. We all knew she was bad at this point
But just because she said it and we all knew she was bad (which is bullshit, I didn't "know" she was bad at that point and I think most didn't either) doesn't mean that it is true as well. This just further affirms my opinion that you're just using anything you can to throw cheap shade on me. Tonight you advocate Long Con's lynch, then mine; tomorrow you will advocate my lynch, then Long Con's. That's of course if I'm not dead.

linki -

1. That's not true and you know it. You outing yourself not only doesn't help the chances of a GP civ win, it lowers it. Assuming you are somehow civ you just put a target on your back during the fucking night of the GP mafia's kill and we can't afford to lose anyone else. Not outing yourself would buy time since there are only kills every second night now and we could probably nab the GP baddies one at a time by lynching them, starting with Long Con. Outing yourself has no possible benefit to the GP civ cause, you're not fooling anyone.

2. You expect me to fall for your bullshit when you say "why not" when I bring up the implication that you're saving Long Con by throwing as much shade on me as possible at a time when he's the only realistic lynch option otherwise?

3. Sure you do. You think we're teammates but I clearly want him to be lynched too. What a convincing defense that isn't hypocritical whatsoever. Give me a break and just kill me already.

linki 2 - You are so full of shit it hurts. This all-caps last-chance-to-win nonsense is just aggravating. YOU KNOW THAT THIS IS NOT TRUE. YOU KNOW THAT OUTING YOURSELF SIGNIFICANTLY LOWERS THE CHANCES OF AN ALREADY UNLIKELY GP CIV WIN. YET YOU DID IT ANYWAY. GO AHEAD AND SPOUT AS MANY FALSE MISLEADING NARRATIVES AS YOU WANT, YOU'RE NOT FOOLING ME AND IF BY CHANCE THERE'S ANOTHER GP CIV OUT THERE THEN YOU'RE NOT FOOLING THEM EITHER. Bottom line, you're not getting away with this. Long Con's going, you're next, hopefully that will be it. End of story. Good night and good luck, whoever might be out there.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Oh who am I kidding, there's no one out there. I'm toast, GP mafia/Coque civ win, blah blah blah. Fuck this I'm going to make some pasta.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 106
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dead Marmot is here.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Dead Marmot is here.
:hugs:
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 96
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Sorry, Made! I should read the roles better, I didn't realize that the Detective gets insanified himself, that's the most obvious reason for multiple insanifications. :( RIP my friend, I hope we get the ones who killed you! :noble:
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Long Con wrote:Sorry, Made! I should read the roles better, I didn't realize that the Detective gets insanified himself, that's the most obvious reason for multiple insanifications. :( RIP my friend, I hope we get the ones who killed you! :noble:
You are so obviously bad lmao
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Tell me LC who you think these "the ones who killed you" are, because I hope we get them too.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Hey LC

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Okay for real though I'm out. Good game everyone.
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 45
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

ekeknat wrote:From Made's role reveal, we can deduce this:
- Anyone who was insanified, at this point, was likely GP. We know this was true for MM who was nightkilled. Nutella doesn't seem to have used her powers - Made tried to investigate Typhoony, who ended up coming up Rose Robert (AND THIS IS IMPORTANT - GO HAVE A LOOK AT THE ROLE SHEET IF YOU DON'T REMEMBER EXACTLY WHAT TYPH'S ROLE DOES).
I am confused by this. Was Typhoony ever insanified? If Made tried check Typhoony who was actually Coquelicot, but showed up as Gay Parade, then which of them would end up getting insanified? I'm assuming Made would, since insanifying Typhoony from that check would just defeat the purpose of the role. So then how do you know Made tried to investigate him?
ekeknat wrote: - Zebra is definitely GP. THIS IS IMPORTANT! I've thought she (whom I didn't know was a she, so sorry if I've referred to you differently before) was a baddie for a while, but now that we have this low amount of people in the game we can use this to confirm it even further.
This really seems like it's coming out of nowhere.
Spacedaisy wrote:I have a sinking feeling I was just fooled.
This kind of pinged me a little bit. Expressing regret before the lynch was posted? Idk it just seems a little weird, but I'm not sure if it means anything. I am so torn on how I feel about Spacedaisy, even since the beginning of the game. My instinct immediately said civ and I do not trust my instincts, which is why I voted for her on the first day. But then she almost got lynched the next day, and when she didn't, all the suspicion on her just disappeared. Though I agree with mostly everyone (which is scary that there's not much opposition) that Long Con definitely needs to go tomorrow. First priority at the moment.

Linki- Tons of it!
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I gots ta go! OR, we could lynch a baddie. That would be legit.
ekeknat

Post by ekeknat »

Right, well. I'm not going to respond to all that. You're really good at talking around in circles, as we are all, but what you said seems needlessly inflammatory to me and I don't feel the need to respond to that at the moment. It should be easy enough for everyone outside of this to connect the dots about me based on what I've said. I'll say this; I AM likely wrong about the composition of this game right now, especially seeing as how another Coquelicot civ was just lynched. It's likely there's just one of them left at this point, I think

I want Long Con lynched. I won't even talk about you until after that happens. Yall just need to keep this in the back of your minds when zebra doesn't die tonight.

Just an extra thought to kind of sum things up - if both of me and zebra were GP civ, one of us would be dying tonight. But I'd be willing to bet money we're both still alive to see the morrow.

Linki (since I know what that means now):
Dana wrote: I am confused by this. Was Typhoony ever insanified? If Made tried check Typhoony who was actually Coquelicot, but showed up as Gay Parade, then which of them would end up getting insanified? I'm assuming Made would, since insanifying Typhoony from that check would just defeat the purpose of the role. So then how do you know Made tried to investigate him?

I'm really glad you asked this, since it is kind of hard to understand. Now, when I talked about "understanding Typhoony's lynch is the key to understanding this", I meant something different, so please do think about why I'd want to lynch Typhoony at that point in time.

Made investigated Typhoony, and was himself insanified. This happened on day 3. A quote from him from that day:
Made wrote:I Desperate Baddie sus of NorthernBelle. expugnable seems bad. Peter is Typhony. I will likely vote Typhony. Typhony smells funny. Ayyy lmao

and another: this one's mostly just for fun
Made wrote: Investigate 9/11
Dana wrote:
ekeknat wrote: - Zebra is definitely GP. THIS IS IMPORTANT! I've thought she (whom I didn't know was a she, so sorry if I've referred to you differently before) was a baddie for a while, but now that we have this low amount of people in the game we can use this to confirm it even further.
This really seems like it's coming out of nowhere.

The PROOF for it IS coming out of nowhere, really. Made being exposed as the detective (on Coquelicot) made this thing much easier to tell. She was investigated by Made on that day.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

ekeknat wrote:I want Long Con lynched.
So if I'm alive tomorrow, and if you're alive tomorrow (you will be since you're bad), and you start talking about how maybe it would actually be an even better idea to lynch me first and then do away with Long Con in the next day phase, you won't protest when I call you out on it?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

You've been somewhat quiet recently Spacedaisy. What are your current thoughts?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 67

Post by Spacedaisy »

a2thezebra wrote:You've been somewhat quiet recently Spacedaisy. What are your current thoughts?
That if this game ends and I find out that I was right about both DF and LC and I let them convince me otherwise, I am going to be kicking myself.

That the last post from ekeknat confused me.

That there is a lot of yelling going on between you and ekeknat and I'm not sure who to believe here. Initially I believed you to be civ but I don't know anymore. Typhoonyseemed convinced that ekeknat was good. I need to read Typh's role again apparently.

Made, I'm sorry I was part of your lynch but I'll do my best to pull out a win for you yet.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Re: [DAY 5] Mafia of Montreal: A Variety of Whimsical Murder

Post by Spacedaisy »

Typhoony wrote:Well I'm gonna get lynched.

So... I think tonight some protection for Ekeknat would be nice.
Tomorrow you guys should lynch LC if you want a Gay Parade baddie.

What else...

I want BR to explain what team she thinks Zebra is on and if she thinks LC is bad.
I don't think DF/ekeknat/Made/SD/sprityo are bad.
I don't think Dana is nutellas teammate, but could very well be LCs teammate.
Leaves BR/Zebra/Indiglo. No read on Indiglo. I'll let BR and Zebra fight it out and figure out which one of them is bad.

Linki with DF:
Nope.
Shit, any lynch other than LC is a mistake. I don't know how I missed this earlier, I am really sorry Made.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Yeah, sorry but according to Typh it seemssure that ekeknat is good and LC is bad. So I am going to have to believe that to be info coming from someone who had an alignment check ability. I think I would have to echo his thoughts about ekeknat being a great candidate for protection tonight.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 46

Post by indiglo »

Sorry Made. That was a stupid waste. :rip:

Also, I had a really hard time following that back and forth between ekeknat & zebra. :confused2:

But I did follow SD's posts. It looks like we are on the same page, which at least seems good. I do very much think we can still pull off a win, and at least, in some way, make up for that last lame ass lynch. I am glad we have a bit of time this night period to figure out some things, I ended up feeling so rushed this morning and afternoon. Now I definitely feel more ready for tomorrow.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Spacedaisy... you were saying such nice things about me before!
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Spacedaisy wrote:Yeah, sorry but according to Typh it seemssure that ekeknat is good and LC is bad. So I am going to have to believe that to be info coming from someone who had an alignment check ability. I think I would have to echo his thoughts about ekeknat being a great candidate for protection tonight.
Typh did not have an alignment check ability...? He just appeared to be from the other "group" (groups being Gay Parade and Coquelicot) to any role checkers. He was not himself a role checker. I am getting more and more suspicious of you as the night goes on.
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Long Con wrote:I gots ta go! OR, we could lynch a baddie. That would be legit.
I mean I do think you're bad but the lack of opposition to your lynch is making me pretty uncomfortable. I am also very inclined to believe that if I think someone is bad then they're probably not. So I don't know. I believe you're bad but I don't believe in myself/my thought process, if that makes any sense. Who do you think is bad at the current moment?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dana wrote:
Long Con wrote:I gots ta go! OR, we could lynch a baddie. That would be legit.
I mean I do think you're bad but the lack of opposition to your lynch is making me pretty uncomfortable. I am also very inclined to believe that if I think someone is bad then they're probably not. So I don't know. I believe you're bad but I don't believe in myself/my thought process, if that makes any sense. Who do you think is bad at the current moment?
Posts like this make me feel better about you than I have, Dana. I can see what Made was talking about.

I don't think Spacedaisy is a baddie. zebra, ekeknat, and indiglo/DFaraday are my guesses, if sig or S~V~S weren't Gay Parade baddies. Two of those four, maybe, and it doesn't seem very likely to be DF and indi. Who knows, it's possible that the GPB are down to just one member. And I am not that member. I am a member of one of the two Civvie teams.
ekeknat

Post by ekeknat »

indiglo wrote: Also, I had a really hard time following that back and forth between ekeknat & zebra. :confused2:
tl;dr: her side: I'm good! Ekeknat's bad!
my side: I'm good! Zebra's bad!

sorry, it's late and I can't really find a way to condense myself down any further...
Dana wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:Yeah, sorry but according to Typh it seemssure that ekeknat is good and LC is bad. So I am going to have to believe that to be info coming from someone who had an alignment check ability. I think I would have to echo his thoughts about ekeknat being a great candidate for protection tonight.
Typh did not have an alignment check ability...? He just appeared to be from the other "group" (groups being Gay Parade and Coquelicot) to any role checkers. He was not himself a role checker. I am getting more and more suspicious of you as the night goes on.
No, his role was specifically: He appeared as a RANDOM MEMBER of the Gay Parade to any role checkers. Emphasis mine.
Dana wrote: I mean I do think you're bad but the lack of opposition to your lynch is making me pretty uncomfortable. I am also very inclined to believe that if I think someone is bad then they're probably not. So I don't know. I believe you're bad but I don't believe in myself/my thought process, if that makes any sense. Who do you think is bad at the current moment?
it's fine to suspect anybody you want, but you're going to need to get away from that thought process at some point. It is NOT going to be helpful in the final days of this thing
ekeknat

Post by ekeknat »

ekeknat wrote: sorry, it's late and I can't really find a way to condense myself down any further...
just want to clarify this isn't related to the tl;dr joke, it was an argument about technical win shit
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I'm really freaking confused. I went back and realized I was looking at the wrong role for Typh. *sigh* I give up.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ekeknat

Post by ekeknat »

Spacedaisy wrote:
Typhoony wrote:Well I'm gonna get lynched.

So... I think tonight some protection for Ekeknat would be nice.
Tomorrow you guys should lynch LC if you want a Gay Parade baddie.

What else...

I want BR to explain what team she thinks Zebra is on and if she thinks LC is bad.
I don't think DF/ekeknat/Made/SD/sprityo are bad.
I don't think Dana is nutellas teammate, but could very well be LCs teammate.
Leaves BR/Zebra/Indiglo. No read on Indiglo. I'll let BR and Zebra fight it out and figure out which one of them is bad.

Linki with DF:
Nope.
Shit, any lynch other than LC is a mistake. I don't know how I missed this earlier, I am really sorry Made.
So, now that this post has been dragged back into the present (like I should have done long ago), think about what it means.

- Think about why Typhoony had any reason to believe I was innocent, when I had just helped lead a mislynch on him.

- Think about why he'd say the phrase "LYNCH LC IF YOU WANT GP MAFIA" with so much certainty.

I'm just saying this before morning just in case. (and I'm saying THAT sentence so I DON'T die)

The only part I think could switch here is that either DF or Dana is mafia, and I could even be wrong on that
ekeknat

Post by ekeknat »

and i know that post is kind of restating things I've already said, but I just needed to say it again for the record
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

ekeknat wrote:- Think about why Typhoony had any reason to believe I was innocent, when I had just helped lead a mislynch on him.

- Think about why he'd say the phrase "LYNCH LC IF YOU WANT GP MAFIA" with so much certainty.
Yo, buddy, your trick isn't working. Spacedaisy figured you out already, and everyone else will too. Here, I'll help out for those who are just blindly nodding at you:
Vanilla. Will appear as a random member of The Gay Parade to any role checkers.
THAT is Typhoony's role. So yeah, I "thought about" why Typh would clear you and accuse me, and it's because he was wrong and fooled by you. Unless you'd like to peddle another interpretation of his role that works in a couple of magical (yet still wrong) role checks?

I think you need to change your story.
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 46

Post by indiglo »

What I'm not understanding is why you think Typhoony would have insider info based on his role. That's the part I'm having trouble wrapping my head around. The only info he had access to is the info in the thread. Unless I'm missing something uber obvious?
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

indiglo wrote:What I'm not understanding is why you think Typhoony would have insider info based on his role. That's the part I'm having trouble wrapping my head around. The only info he had access to is the info in the thread. Unless I'm missing something uber obvious?
That's what I'm saying. He's acting like Typhoony was some sort of info role. :confused: :shrug:
ekeknat

Post by ekeknat »

Long Con wrote:
indiglo wrote:What I'm not understanding is why you think Typhoony would have insider info based on his role. That's the part I'm having trouble wrapping my head around. The only info he had access to is the info in the thread. Unless I'm missing something uber obvious?
That's what I'm saying. He's acting like Typhoony was some sort of info role. :confused: :shrug:
this is like playing charades, lol

Without getting too close to the truth, because I'm not exactly sure how far I can go here - what I have been saying this whole time is, to come out right and say it:

- I think Typhoony guessed my role based on his own role and my aggression over wanting him lynched. He guessed LC was GP mafia based on me grouping the two together.

Go back and read the other civ role descriptions if you need to. Typh didn't have a role check, but he knew what was happening because HE CONNECTED THE DOTS based on what he knew of his own role and the others in the game.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Still not getting you here.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

:rolleyes:
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Spacedaisy wrote:I'm really freaking confused. I went back and realized I was looking at the wrong role for Typh. *sigh* I give up.
You're supposed to be confused. LC and ekeknat are flooding the thread with nonsensical game speculation in the hopes that maybe, just maybe, it will be a good enough distraction to somehow get someone other than LC lynched tomorrow.
ekeknat

Post by ekeknat »

Long Con wrote:Still not getting you here.
We need to lynch you, and then we need to lynch Zebra. How about that?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

That's literally all this is. Look no further than the back-and-forth between ekeknat and Long Con, it's obvious.

"think about what it means"
"yo, buddy, your trick isn't working"
"HE CONNECTED THE DOTS"

Come on. Neither of them actually believe a word that either of them are saying and it's so blatant it hurts.

linki - Again, watch tomorrow when you inexplicably conclude because of insert-some-made-up-role-thing-related-to-Typhoony-or-some-other-dead-civilian-here that I should be lynched first, then Long Con. If you think I'm going to let you sway town into doing that then you're severely underestimating me.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

You and the guy that you really really really want lynched tomorrow, I swear. :haha:
ekeknat

Post by ekeknat »

a2thezebra wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:I'm really freaking confused. I went back and realized I was looking at the wrong role for Typh. *sigh* I give up.
You're supposed to be confused. LC and ekeknat are flooding the thread with nonsensical game speculation
You mean just me, and my bit of game speculation is completely correct. Let me copy it again just for anyone other than you (who I'm certain knows exactly it means, especially with our game discussions yesterday) who maybe didn't get the importance of this:

ekeknat wrote: Typhoony guessed my role based on his own role and my aggression over wanting him lynched. He guessed LC was GP mafia based on me grouping the two together.

If you look at the role sheet, things WILL snap into place and start making sense.

linki: At this point you're trying to play off the inherent confusingness of the situation to make things even more confusing than they are. It's neat scrambling, but that's it. What possible situation would make me want to lynch you first before LC?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

There's nothing confusing about it. You're spewing nonsense so people will overthink a Long Con lynch.
ekeknat

Post by ekeknat »

a2thezebra wrote:There's nothing confusing about it. You're spewing nonsense so people will overthink a Long Con lynch.
well, people were confused by it? you can't just dismiss what I have to say as "nonsense" and have that be it. I'm not going to engage this any further, i've said what I have to say.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

ekeknat wrote:
Long Con wrote:Still not getting you here.
We need to lynch you, and then we need to lynch Zebra. How about that?
Could you dumb it down a bit?

Return to “Previous Side Missions”