a2thezebra
10%
DFaraday
30%
indiglo
No votes
Spacedaisy
No votes
I'm not playing but I'm actually here tho (non-players)
60%

Total votes: 10
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 67

Re: [DAY 9] Mafia of Montreal: A Variety of Whimsical Murder

Post by Spacedaisy »

How do you feel about the fact that Indi voted with Long Con for you yesterday? I personally found it a convenient excuse about the up button. It just so happened to cause her to vote for the same person as LC...
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Speaking of, did we not get a screen cap of the poll?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 46

Post by DFaraday »

Spacedaisy wrote:How do you feel about the fact that Indi voted with Long Con for you yesterday? I personally found it a convenient excuse about the up button. It just so happened to cause her to vote for the same person as LC...
I wasn't around to see the poll when it was up, so I didn't know she did that. I've accidentally voted for myself before, so I can't really be too harsh on anyone there. :P

I do admit that it's possible Indi is playing you, but I still think her gambit is a weird strategy if so, especially starting it yesterday in the middle of LC's lynch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I just don't know what to make of any of you. None of your reactions are what I would expect. Dr and zebra going after each other instead of the person that came out of that lynch looking most suspicious is really really weird to me. I can't even.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Spacedaisy wrote:I just don't know what to make of any of you. None of your reactions are what I would expect. Dr and zebra going after each other instead of the person that came out of that lynch looking most suspicious is really really weird to me. I can't even.
Wait, so you really think Indi is most suspicious?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

You can think that my mistake was not honest, that is your right. And there is no way I can prove it to you until I'm either lynched or the game is over and my role is revealed. (And I can't wait for that to happen to prove that I am civ.) You can think that I have a convenient excuse, but I have not used this website in probably close to 2 years, and it is formatted differently from other sites I currently use more frequently. There have been multiple aspects I have had to relearn about using this site.

By trying using the arrows to scroll up and down (which I always do because using the touch pad on my laptop is a complete PITA), my vote marker moved without me realizing it. It's not a convenient excuse, it's the truth. I was rushing because it was nearly the end of the poll, my laptop battery was about to die, and I didn't want to miss the vote and die. It's that simple. I have explained myself clearly and honestly, and that is all I can do. Well that, and try to figure out who is the best person to vote for today.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I find her vote really suspicious yes. But her actions currently are less suspicious than both you and zebra.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 256

Post by a2thezebra »

It's really looking like my vote is going to DFaraday today. SD, I'm curious why you find me suspicious at all. Is it for not suspecting indiglo after that vote? Because I try not to go after people for things they can't defend against. S~V~S and Scotty were different because I was able to get reactions out of both of them in response to my slip accusation. I'm a little unnerved that no one has even considered that you could be the last baddie as well, did I miss some post where you were confirmed civ or what?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

indiglo wrote:Well that, and try to figure out who is the best person to vote for today.
Who are you leaning towards? DFaraday says I'm the obvious choice, I think he's the obvious choice but I haven't voted yet just in case, and Spacedaisy says your actions look the worst but your posts look the best? Or something?
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Well, I'm just working on finishing up a re-read of DF. I have noticed a pattern of a subtle defense of LC by DF from the very beginning. So, to start, we have this:

Night 1
DFaraday wrote:I'm so sorry I missed the vote, Enrique! I saw the end time when I wasn't logged in and thought I had two more hours. It won't happen again!

It seemes like the most obvious solution is that Scotty is a Repudiated Immortal. And even though I have nothing to support this idea, I suspect that Nutella is the other member and Scotty kept saying he suspected her so that people wouldn't draw a connection between them.

At the moment, I'm most suspicious of the people who voted LC for no particular reason (i.e., all of them).
DFaraday wrote: Eh, I think suspecting him for not recognizing your meta (which, as he pointed out, you can deliberately change) wasn't very convincing, although you did cite more reason than the other LC voters. And Boulders straight up saying he wanted to join the LC bandwagon made it look even weirder to me.

If Nutella is the other Immortal, she would know that Scotty wouldn't die on Day 1, so it makes sense to me that she'd throw him under the bus. Distancing when your teammate secretly isn't in any real danger seems like a clever move to me.

I wasn't playing at that point, but I gather there was a vote for LC. (I is so smart.) And that DF was then suspicious of those who voted LC "for no reason"...
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Because ekeknat was killed. It would seem he had an info role based on things he said. And he believed you were gay parade. And you have gone after DF today instead of Indi. can't wrap my brain around why.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Then, Day 2 posts:

Day 2
DFaraday wrote:I have the LC voters at the top of my list right now, except for SVS, who had a reason. I'll go over their posts and see what stands out.
DFaraday wrote:I am *voting Daisy* for her weak reason for voting LC. It was also the last vote on him, making it feel extra bandwagony.

I have no idea what's going on with Boulder/Skyloverguycat, but I feel like it's probably unrelated to their alignment.

DFaraday wrote:We can't really assume that since there are two baddie teams. But either way, I read the LC voters (besides SVS) and finding a convenient place to stick their votes without having to make a case on their own. It's what I'd have done as a baddie. :shrug2:

More subtle defense of LC, and continued "looking at" those who voted him. He said he was going to go over posts, but I don't know if he did, he never posted anything more on that topic, just his vote for SD.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Sorry I should be underlining or italicizing too, I just realized the stuff I've bolded doesn't show up that well. :pout:

XOXO Epi Girl
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Don't get me wrong I think her vote looks really bad, but the behavior of you two is even more so. Which leads me to conclude her claim is true and one of you is desperate to get rid of the other in order to win and the other is just trying to stay alive. One of you knows you don't need either her or me dead, that's any I'm the only one even talking about Indi's vote. You don't want to date your time lynching someone who won't net you a win.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Spacedaisy wrote:Because ekeknat was killed. It would seem he had an info role based on things he said. And he believed you were gay parade. And you have gone after DF today instead of Indi. can't wrap my brain around why.
I mean it's better than nothing, but it boils down to ekeknat being confident and me not sharing your uneasiness about indiglo's DFaraday vote. Compare that to how shady DF's been acting throughout the entire day with each of his posts and I don't see how there's even a contest. :shrug:
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Day 4
DFaraday wrote:Since I pretty much talked myself out of suspecting the LC voters I previously had on my list, I'll just go ahead and vote Made since there is a chance that insanity business could make him bad.

I have no strong feelings about LC or BR, but I lean civ slightly more on LC. I don't want to vote DP since he hasn't done anything to warrant suspicion.
I wonder if LC told DF in BTSC chat to let go of that suspicion of LC voters because it was looking strange. He did still manage to fit in a subtle defense of LC though.

Day 6
DFaraday wrote:Because the end times are awkwardly right in the middle of my day, I won't be around for the rest of it. I'll go ahead and vote BR, since I find her more suspicious. I haven't really seen much of a case on LC. :shrug2:
Granted, the BR vote was a good one, but the GP team would be ok with that lynch too, because it didn't hurt them. Also notice more subtle defense of LC.

Linki...

XOXO Epi Girl
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Spacedaisy wrote:Don't get me wrong I think her vote looks really bad, but the behavior of you two is even more so. Which leads me to conclude her claim is true and one of you is desperate to get rid of the other in order to win and the other is just trying to stay alive. One of you knows you don't need either her or me dead, that's any I'm the only one even talking about Indi's vote. You don't want to date your time lynching someone who won't net you a win.
Unless you or indiglo are the last baddie, which is starting to look less and less likely, then you're right.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Ok, and this one is the clincher for me. After spending the entire game, from night 0 to day 6 defending LC, not seeing a case on LC, and looking at people who voted for LC... ekeknat posts some confusing as shit stuff in the thread (no offense ekeknat, I know you had to be delicate)... and DF suddenly just lets go of all that defending, etc with nary a word, and votes LC. I really think LC told him to vote him, because he was going to likely be lynched due to the info, and if DF kept on defending him it was going to look worse than it already did.

Day 8
DFaraday wrote:Well, since I'm not, maybe they were. :shrug2:

I really haven't been able to get a feel for what everyone's alignment is, but I feel like Ekeknat might have been onto something, so I'll go ahead and *vote LC*

XOXO Epi Girl
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

So unless you've got a re-read analysis for me as well indiglo, I'm assuming you're leaning with a DFaraday vote.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

At the moment, I think yes. However, to be fair, I chose to do his re-read first because he has about 1/4 the posts you have. :haha:

It's more daunting, but I do think it's time to start re-reading you. Well now, I'm actually going to do a re-read analysis of ekeknat's final posts. I want to see in more detail what he said about you.

And this is all assuming I'm right about SD. But, since nobody else is looking at her... I'm assuming my assumptions are right. (This sentence brought to you by our word of the day - ASSUME)

XOXO Epi Girl
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I mean there's one baddie left and one GP civ left (moi) so I wouldn't write someone off just because no one else is looking at them.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

So you suspect me zebra?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Spacedaisy wrote:So you suspect me zebra?
You pinged me once early on in the game and I haven't forgotten, but you haven't done anything since that I have found suspicious. Right now you would be the last person I would vote for (besides myself of course) but all the same, I can't say I don't suspect you at all. It's just that at this point it's my gut and how eerily little others have suspected you for some time.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Re: [DAY 1] Mafia of Montreal: A Variety of Whimsical Murder

Post by a2thezebra »

Here's when you pinged me earlier. I said "wishywashyception" because your post was calling out wishy-washyness but at the same time is extremely wishy-washy in itself.
a2thezebra wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
S~V~S wrote:ebwop, to say, I don't act like a pissy whiny bitch when I am bad, lol.
lol, have you been a pissy whiny bitch? I thought this is so funny.

On the fence on this potential slip. SVS is a very defensive person. She often compares her game... when bad. :ponder: Seriously though, on the fence.

This post is the definition of wishy washy. It would look like someone who is waiting to see if this is going to gain momentum and if you can safely join that wagon. This is the one I saw that made me see why he might find you suspect in this whole scenario. I can't speak to why your first post made him think whatever he thought, but this one that stood out to me.

That said, I don't see anything else that would convince me to vote for you. I don't know that this is a baddie tell really or a cautious civ, so no stress about me voting you anytime soon.
Wishywashyception?
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

a2thezebra wrote:
You pinged me once early on in the game and I haven't forgotten, but you haven't done anything since that I have found suspicious. Right now you would be the last person I would vote for (besides myself of course) but all the same, I can't say I don't suspect you at all. It's just that at this point it's my gut and how eerily little others have suspected you for some time.
So you would vote me over SD?

XOXO Epi Girl
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

indiglo wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
So you would vote me over SD?
I would. But right now here's how it goes:

1. DFaraday

2. You
3. Spacedaisy

Can you dig it? And I don't even suspect you content-wise as much as I do Spacedaisy, it's just that because she was lynched and all I just think you're more likely to be bad from process of elimination. I don't know who everyone is obviously but she seems closer to a "all-but-confirmed-civ" (as DF would put it) than you do. I believe you about the vote thing because I feel like if you're bad then it would be easier to just say you didn't want to vote for LC and own it rather then not vote LC and pretend it was a mistake.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Indi, 7 posts in which I support LC do not constitute a "subtle defense." They constitute a pretty darn strong defense. I've been more vocal in my lack of suspicion of LC than I have of anyone else, because in the early game I really thought he was getting bandwagoned. By the time Ekeknat indicated that he was sure of LC's baddieness, it was apparent that there was no bandwagon on LC, and I figured he was probably right.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

DFaraday if you've got a defense for anything that the person you're voting for has said about you then by all means...
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

a2thezebra wrote:DFaraday if you've got a defense for anything that the person you're voting for has said about you then by all means...
You've pretty much only said one thing about me, and that's that I was too certain too early. As I said earlier, I'm almost convinced that Daisy is civ, and I think it's a lot more likely that Indi is civ than running some scheme to win over Daisy, especially since there's not really anything connecting Indi and LC, whereas Ekeknat was very confident about both you and LC being bad, and was killed. You're the obvious choice to me. :shrug2:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

"Almost convinced" was an awkward way to say that. What I mean is I think it's incredibly unlikely that Daisy would be bad at this point.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Your early vote makes no sense from any perspective except GP mafia. I don't know how many different ways I can say this.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I also find it amusing how your defense is to explain why you think everyone but me is civ while not even bothering to defend your own alignment.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

a2thezebra wrote:I also find it amusing how your defense is to explain why you think everyone but me is civ while not even bothering to defend your own alignment.
Because the entire case against me is that I voted too early without time for discussion. Explaining why I'm confident in everyone else's alignment IS the explanation for my early vote, and hence my alignment. I don't know what else I'm supposed to say to show I'm civ.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Also, you haven't addressed the fact that Ekeknat was vehemently pushing for you to be lynched today and then he ended up dead. Of course there's a ton of WIFOM to go along with that, but you haven't even touched on that massive arrow pointing at you.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Wrong. Being confident in everyone but I doesn't justify that vote from a civilian perspective. It's absurd to think that the last GP civ with everything on the line would toss a vote near the beginning of the phase, somehow claiming that everyone but the one you're voting for is all-but-confirmed civilian while still acknowledging that it's possible that they're bad. It's a vote that can only be justified from a baddie perspective. I need to fucking sleep, I waited as long as I could. I just don't see how you could turn this around since all of your defenses are cop-outs and the other two aren't pinging me right now whatsoever. So, DFaraday.

linki - Oh of fucking course your defense is "I can't defend against this" when in fact you can, and then you immediately proceed to throw shade on me for not addressing something that I literally can't defend against. Either you think ekeknat had info or you don't. I happen to know he didn't since what he claimed is incorrect, but I can't prove that to you or anyone else, yada yada yada. Come on, you even acknowledge that there's a ton of WIFOM with that yet you suspect me for not touching on that anyway? You're so damn bad. That "massive arrow" is nothing on your vote today because the so-called massive arrow is something someone else said about me, whereas the reason I'm voting for you is for something that YOU did that only makes sense from a baddie perspective. Sorry I'm not sorry.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Please don't try to tell me I didn't give you a chance either because I gave you way more of a chance than you gave me. That seems to be a running trend that I've had to deal with this whole game...people claiming I'm not giving them the time of day when really it's the other way around.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

a2thezebra wrote:Please don't try to tell me I didn't give you a chance either because I gave you way more of a chance than you gave me. That seems to be a running trend that I've had to deal with this whole game...people claiming I'm not giving them the time of day when really it's the other way around.
I'm not going to say you didn't give me a chance, I thought you would have voted far sooner than you did.

I have defended as much as I can. My two points of defense are explaining my thought process (which I did) and playing poorly and impulsively this game (which I have). I literally can't defend more than that because there's nothing more to it. If that's not satisfying to you, that's fine. It's not really satisfying to me either, but it's all I've got. If I tried to defend any other way, I'd just be making stuff up.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Well I do, it's down to you and me. What are thinking?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

EBWOP: Well Indi
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

I got halfway through my Zebra re-read and my eyes glazed over. I had to take a break. I spent way too much of my morning brain power mafia-ing. Actually, I'd really like to know what you are thinking SD.

XOXO Epi Girl
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Well, honestly either way I'm fine, but I'd like to snag a win for the other civs too if we can. I trusted zebra more for most of the game mostly because I think if she were bad, she would play it with more finesse than she is. She has come across like an extremely opinionated civ to me. I agree regarding your read of DF. Clearly I thought from the first day that he and LC were on a team. I'm going to go with my initial instincts and vote for DF I think. If zebra is bad she will deserve this win so I'm ok with whatever the result.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Voting DFaraday.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Well I'm sure as hell not creating a tie. :haha: My brain is seriously kaput for the day. :faint: And I need a nap.

*votes DF*

Nothing personal man. :hugs:

XOXO Epi Girl
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Good game, baddies, I guess. I didn't really deserve a win anyway.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 49

Post by Enrique »

Day 9

All the people look so beautiful
While they're marching in the gay parade
They make friends with trees and animals
They gather up all the countries flags
and they burn them

There is nothing left on earth to separate them
I assure you they feel
completely free and pretty happy
All the people look so beautiful
While they're marching in the gay parade

This is the march of the gay parade!

DFaraday has been lynched. He was Nickee Coco.
The Gay Parade Civvies have been eliminated.

Congrats to the Coquelicot Civvies and The Gay Parade Baddies for a joint win!

The Gay Parade Baddies: a2thezebra, Long Con, indiglo
Coquelicot Civvies: S~V~S, Spacedaisy, Typhoony, Made, sprityo
Winners!
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Huh, so I couldn't have won anyway unless we tied the vote. Didn't see Indiglo being bad.

But I was 100% on the money about Zebra, and the fact that nobody seemed to address Ekeknat's death with Zebra really sat wrong with me. :srsnod:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

And for the record, everything I said was absolutely true. I was actually trying to cultivate an image of being a careless, barely-paying-attention civ to downplay any baddies thinking of me as a threat. I think I slipped into method acting for most of the game though. :keys:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

DFaraday wrote:Good game, baddies, I guess. I didn't really deserve a win anyway.
Not true! Look how long you lasted!! I think you played an awesome game! We got lucky numbers-wise and in other ways too. Sorry to have lynched you. :puppy:

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

DFaraday wrote:And for the record, everything I said was absolutely true. I was actually trying to cultivate an image of being a careless, barely-paying-attention civ to downplay any baddies thinking of me as a threat. I think I slipped into method acting for most of the game though. :keys:
LOL And it worked! :nicenod:

XOXO Epi Girl
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

indiglo wrote:
DFaraday wrote:Good game, baddies, I guess. I didn't really deserve a win anyway.
Not true! Look how long you lasted!! I think you played an awesome game! We got lucky numbers-wise and in other ways too. Sorry to have lynched you. :puppy:
Thanks Indi. :hugs:

One thing I don't get though: Since you all had the numbers advantage on Day 8, why didn't you just pile your votes on me and be done with it?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”