62%

Total votes: 13
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 65
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Rocky and Bullwinkle - The Legend of Frostbite Falls [N6

Post by sprityo »

Elohcin wrote:Thank goodness no one died. I think everyone should give a short post naming their top two suspects.
If Bea ever shows up that'd be nice so that i could look at things as a whole, but based off my memory (without going in depth checking) im feeling Eloh/LC. I could be wrong, especially after checking. Im convinced Wilgy is town aligned because (honestly, who else could be writing these Aesop things)? Zebra. well, she needs to post some more too. Blooper i give the okay sign to. They felt strongly about the sorsha lynch based off of some data. I can see that as just trying to get something on the board, and then some other people jumped on.

so whenever tomorrow i do a full once over of everyone still alive. Then ill have my official who's who of this game
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 127

Post by DrWilgy »

So... I'm down for lynchin Zeebs
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Also, my play will be extremely limited as of tomorrow... Good luck us!
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 106
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I'm voting sprityo now. I need to get myself updated and finish what I started today in the Battle of the Hosts game, but I'll come back and give you my reasons in a more organized fashion tomorrow. Wilgy, as the one person I'm quite sure isn't bad, I hope that I will be able to get your support on the sprityo lynch.

And just in case people are actually thinking of following sprityo and deciding that I'm bad, I thought I'd just point out that I was Scrooched on Day/Night 3, which means that I was unable to use any night powers that phase.

Boris killed on Night 3, and Natasha seduced Wilgy on Night 3.

So.... unless Wilgy is Boris, and I'm Natasha, and Wilgy was faking being Natasha'd in order to cover for me, then I am literally a Confirmed Civ. I am not lying, and I am not trying to trick anyone. Wilgy is the only one that KNOWS this is undeniably true... for the rest of you Civs, decide whether Wilgy and I are baddie teammates, or that you can trust me without any doubt.

If anyone wants to poke holes in that logic, then I'm all ears. It's time to enter the endgame for a Civ win, so I hope you are ready to focus and lynch the right people. :)
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

LC, I need to know. Are you 100% sure of Sprityo?
Image Image Image
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 85

Post by thellama73 »

sprityo wrote:odd, being the mafia should have 2 left, unless say narrator somehow redirected the mafia kill to boris

(@HOST: is that possible?) otherwise i wouldve thought the mafia would be able to choose for eachother since they have btsc. So either they both didnt put in an action or boris somehow died from narrator shenanigans
maybe.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 38
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Long Con wrote:I'm voting sprityo now. I need to get myself updated and finish what I started today in the Battle of the Hosts game, but I'll come back and give you my reasons in a more organized fashion tomorrow. Wilgy, as the one person I'm quite sure isn't bad, I hope that I will be able to get your support on the sprityo lynch.

And just in case people are actually thinking of following sprityo and deciding that I'm bad, I thought I'd just point out that I was Scrooched on Day/Night 3, which means that I was unable to use any night powers that phase.

So.... unless Wilgy is Boris, and I'm Natasha, and Wilgy was faking being Natasha'd in order to cover for me, then I am literally a Confirmed Civ. I am not lying, and I am not trying to trick anyone. Wilgy is the only one that KNOWS this is undeniably true... for the rest of you Civs, decide whether Wilgy and I are baddie teammates, or that you can trust me without any doubt.

If anyone wants to poke holes in that logic, then I'm all ears. It's time to enter the endgame for a Civ win, so I hope you are ready to focus and lynch the right people. :)
I look forward to this defense, because I'm convinced you're bad. But I can still listen.

What you're listing is exactly the kind of thing you and Wilgy would do as baddie teammates, and even list it out in the thread like a cartoon villain, just to get a laugh at endgame. Why are you suddenly cool with Wilgy? You voted for the guy twice in a row, adamantly. It's not like he's has a major breakthrough or change in behavior, and his voting record still stinks. And you spent so. Much. Energy. Trying to convince the thread to vote away from Scotty the second time he was up on the chopping block. When you say "trust me," I imagine you standing out in front of a rusty van, telling me you have candy :P

I gotta go be a good little maid of honor and help my friend pick out dresses, but I'm gonna put my vote on LC for now. I'll be back to see what transpires. I really will listen if something else can be said.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

nijuukyugou wrote:
Long Con wrote:I'm voting sprityo now. I need to get myself updated and finish what I started today in the Battle of the Hosts game, but I'll come back and give you my reasons in a more organized fashion tomorrow. Wilgy, as the one person I'm quite sure isn't bad, I hope that I will be able to get your support on the sprityo lynch.

I look forward to this defense, because I'm convinced you're bad. But I can still listen.

What you're listing is exactly the kind of thing you and Wilgy would do as baddie teammates, and even list it out in the thread like a cartoon villain, just to get a laugh at endgame. Why are you suddenly cool with Wilgy? You voted for the guy twice in a row, adamantly. It's not like he's has a major breakthrough or change in behavior, and his voting record still stinks. And you spent so. Much. Energy. Trying to convince the thread to vote away from Scotty the second time he was up on the chopping block. When you say "trust me," I imagine you standing out in front of a rusty van, telling me you have candy :P

I gotta go be a good little maid of honor and help my friend pick out dresses, but I'm gonna put my vote on LC for now. I'll be back to see what transpires. I really will listen if something else can be said.
Long Cons candy is delicious.

We should get rid of Zebra today fam. We have little to read her on. She's stopped scum hunting since the eloh wagon appeared. It's not lylo. Let's cover all our bases and get rid of the player we will never be sure of.
Image Image Image
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 103

Post by Elohcin »

Okay Wilgy. I'm with you. I am at that point in the game (I always eventually get there) where I just have no clue who could be the remaining baddies. I know two of us remaining are not, but between the other five, I just don't know. And I'm getting worried as we get fewer and fewer people.

Oh and I always view view LC as the creepy guy in the van with candy. And I have made the mistake of trusting him before and lost. He is a convincing fellow.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Elohcin wrote:Okay Wilgy. I'm with you. I am at that point in the game (I always eventually get there) where I just have no clue who could be the remaining baddies. I know two of us remaining are not, but between the other five, I just don't know. And I'm getting worried as we get fewer and fewer people.

Oh and I always view view LC as the creepy guy in the van with candy. And I have made the mistake of trusting him before and lost. He is a convincing fellow.
Are you saying Wilgy and yourself are the two you know are not bad? I couldn't tell if you were implying that, or if you had another player in mind that you are 100% sure is Civ.
DrWilgy wrote:LC, I need to know. Are you 100% sure of Sprityo?
I'm a lot more sure of him than I am of zebra. Nothing is ever 100%, even your assuredness that I am Civ due to your being Natasha'd that night.

Looking through sprityo's posts, the main thing I noticed is that he makes pretty much no cases on anyone, and never has a strong suspicion. Have a read of his posts, and see if you can find one.

When the Scotty-lynching time comes around:
sprityo wrote:I'm just gonna have to vote Scotty it seems since I've got nothing on Wilgy or Eloh
...not because he suspects Scotty of anything, but Scotty was starting to take some suspicion from others. After Scotty flips unlynched:
sprityo wrote:what did i miss? scotty is nell?
He tries to get the desired belief out there right away.

I'm very confident that sprityo is bad. If I'm bad and I have one other teammate, I don't think now is the time to put myself out there to lynch a Civ. I'm not tricking anyone, Eloh, I'm getting this game won for the Civs.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Long Con wrote:
Elohcin wrote:Okay Wilgy. I'm with you. I am at that point in the game (I always eventually get there) where I just have no clue who could be the remaining baddies. I know two of us remaining are not, but between the other five, I just don't know. And I'm getting worried as we get fewer and fewer people.

Are you saying Wilgy and yourself are the two you know are not bad? I couldn't tell if you were implying that, or if you had another player in mind that you are 100% sure is Civ.
DrWilgy wrote:LC, I need to know. Are you 100% sure of Sprityo?
I'm a lot more sure of him than I am of zebra. Nothing is ever 100%, even your assuredness that I am Civ due to your being Natasha'd that night.

Looking through sprityo's posts, the main thing I noticed is that he makes pretty much no cases on anyone, and never has a strong suspicion. Have a read of his posts, and see if you can find one.

When the Scotty-lynching time comes around:
sprityo wrote:I'm just gonna have to vote Scotty it seems since I've got nothing on Wilgy or Eloh
...not because he suspects Scotty of anything, but Scotty was starting to take some suspicion from others. After Scotty flips unlynched:
sprityo wrote:what did i miss? scotty is nell?
He tries to get the desired belief out there right away.

I'm very confident that sprityo is bad. If I'm bad and I have one other teammate, I don't think now is the time to put myself out there to lynch a Civ. I'm not tricking anyone, Eloh, I'm getting this game won for the Civs.
Ok, we'll nuke Zebra then Sprityo.
Image Image Image
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Long Con wrote: Are you saying Wilgy and yourself are the two you know are not bad?
No, I am unsure of Wilgy. I am saying myself and one other than Wilgy.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

okay, so I really don't want to spread the vote too much tonight. LC, would you be willing to vote Zebra today and then sprit tomorrow?

@ llama, I am not sure if I asked this yet or if it was answered. Do civs win together whether they are dead or alive?
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

EBWOP: I dontt want to spread the votes TODAY.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Now that you mention it, no, I'm really not very comfortable with lynching zebra today and then sprityo tomorrow.

Look guys, I'm an easy going guy, and I don't like to be pushy or step on anyone's toes. Maybe it's a Canadian thing. But right now, I really need to take a hard stance here and ask you to please consider lynching sprityo today, and then zebra tomorrow. My gut feelings are completely churning about this, and I'm getting really worried that I'm not going to be able to convince you.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ha ha ha ha ha ok no I will vote zebra. Don't even ask.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Long Con wrote:Now that you mention it, no, I'm really not very comfortable with lynching zebra today and then sprityo tomorrow.

Look guys, I'm an easy going guy, and I don't like to be pushy or step on anyone's toes. Maybe it's a Canadian thing. But right now, I really need to take a hard stance here and ask you to please consider lynching sprityo today, and then zebra tomorrow. My gut feelings are completely churning about this, and I'm getting really worried that I'm not going to be able to convince you.
Sorry LC, I don't think you are mafia anymore. I'm reading you as genuine, but Zebra is the right way to go. There's a bigger picture here and we gotta get to the good end game.

No matasha claims from yesterday huh? Still?

Oh well...
I guess narrator just died night 1 since no one is stating that there was a vote swayed that way.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I wanna think that niju is her partner in crime. Too... Sprityo is an option but idk.
Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DrWilgy wrote:
Long Con wrote:Now that you mention it, no, I'm really not very comfortable with lynching zebra today and then sprityo tomorrow.

Sorry LC, I don't think you are mafia anymore. I'm reading you as genuine, but Zebra is the right way to go. There's a bigger picture here and we gotta get to the good end game.

No matasha claims from yesterday huh? Still?

Oh well...
I guess narrator just died night 1 since no one is stating that there was a vote swayed that way.
RIP Narrator. And you are right that Zebra is the way to go. Sorry about the sudden clumsy about-face... we will laugh about it when the game is done.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

On break rn, but I've read over what I've missed since last time.

I wholeheartedly am looking forward to doing my onc rover tonight of everyone.

The only thing I'll say about zebra is i feel it's so unlike her to just drop gameplay, at least as far as my experience goes.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

I've got another 4 hours of work, so I'll be cutting it tight on my analysis and vote
Banners:
ImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 128

Post by a2thezebra »

DrWilgy wrote:Anyone wanna baddie hunt?
Shame.
sprityo wrote:Whatever keeps me alive, tbh.
That's a wrap!
Elohcin wrote:I think that's where this is going to head.
You think so, eh? Congratulations.
Long Con wrote:
Elohcin wrote:I think that's where this is going to head.
LOL, oh you think that, do you?
You seem to agree.
nijuukyugou wrote:But I can still listen.
If only the same courtesy was bestowed upon me by players beside yourself, niju.

I have been a lurky shit lately, and I apologize. Town deserves better, and the baddies do as well, if for no other reason that they should have a challenge.

Elohcin is bad. I don't know how many times in how many different ways for how many different reasons I have to say it, but she is. She asked me to look through her post history while expelling the notion that she is bad, the idea being my tunneling of her be voided so I could have a clean slate to observe her posts from. And nope. She still looked bad. Maybe I don't have enough experience voiding such notions to actually look through it objectively, but I don't see any other possibility. All of her posts - literally - all of her posts...are either disingenuous, manipulative, opportunistic, waffly, or a combination. I still do not understand why she wasn't lynched Day 1 as well as any other day. With the exception of Scotty who we only got through process of elimination, no other lynch has been successful, and now I'm the civ that gets to die because no one will listen to reason. People will say that they're going to look at people and that they need to consider all options and every day consistently throughout the game that hasn't happened. Follow through with what you intend to do. And yes, I know I'm in no position to make that criticism. I would like to say that my lack of contributions are owed completely to me being occupied with being in another game (in which I have also been lurking like hell) but that wouldn't be completely true. I don't feel like I've had a voice in this game and that the mafia has kept me alive because they know that I suck ass at convincing anyone to go with what I suggest. Or they've kept me alive because I'm wrong and they like my consistency. I don't know. What I do know is that time and time again with this game, town has been sucking. Badly. There has been zero communication and in its place just a load of bickering and "why not" mentality leading to mislynch after mislynch. And make no mistake, I include myself in this criticism. But it still stands nonetheless and for a while now it's been a chicken or the egg type deal, in that I don't know if I gave up because I feel like everyone else has or if everyone else has because I have. Either way, it's frustrating.

And don't misinterpret this as my last statement before I go back into hiding. Fuck that. I'll be here to answer any questions anyone has about me or my actions and lack thereof throughout the game. You already know who I think we should lynch but for whatever reason that isn't going to happen.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

sprityo wrote: The only thing I'll say about zebra is i feel it's so unlike her to just drop gameplay, at least as far as my experience goes.
And you would be right sprityo, it is unlike me. For any alignment.

Wilgy should know that I enjoy being bad more than good and that I have more fun feigning the supatown role as a baddie. So I find it amusing that Wilgy is the one who - out of fuck-nowhere - is pushing for my lynch the hardest. Eloh, who has consistently perceived me as a tunneling townie has also - out of fuck-nowhere - concluded that I'm bad as well. Draw your own conclusions.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Elohcin if it isn't obvious.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Zebra, if you are civ (which I don't think you are) and you got some kind of info on me that I am bad, then it was incorrect info. I, madam, am civ.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Elohcin, if you are civ (which I don't think you are) and you got some kind of info on me that I am bad, then it was incorrect info. I, madam, am civ.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Eloh, I've at least provided the courtesy of explaining why I think you're bad. I don't think you've done the same for me. You going from thinking that I am a civ that has been tunneling you all game to thinking that I'm a baddie all of a sudden, felt extremely unnatural and unwarranted. Care to elaborate on that thought process?
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Listen, there are seven players left. Two of those I am positive are civ. Of the remaining five, two are baddies. That's all there is to it. I am just trying to sit down and decide for myself which two of the five are most likely bad. Yes, for a while I thought you were a misguided civ. But I am now thinking that this could be baddie tactic of yours.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

What are your reads besides me and you?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I gotta go.

Dear everyone:

If you decide to lynch Elohcin today and she flips civ, lynch me tomorrow.

If you decide to lynch me today, I really hope you lynch her tomorrow.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

I'm home early because whatever.

Gonna shower and get cracking.

@zebra, do you have any speculations on Bea?

erm, I might have some more in a second so stayed tuned

Linki: well I guess I won't be getting that answer
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Okay then, well let's ask something else then:

@LC and Wilgy. What do you think of Eloh?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

a2thezebra wrote:What are your reads besides me and you?
Eloh
Blooper

Wilgy
LC

Bea
Sprit
Z

Notice no one is in red b/c I am making it clear that I am confused as to who is bad. And it is driving me nuts.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Sprityo- This is me.

DrWilgy- im just assuming, but wilgy seems like the person who would make a great aesop. But i mean, i guess anyone could go onto the internet and find a long pun to submit now couldnt they?

LongCon- a weird position, my gut says no, but my brain is like "just give it another day or two." lot's of weird coincidences, and smart plays. We can get into the semantics of things later. Overall, I cant make a good case, just simply because i cant. Not to mention, it'd be so bad i would end up getting retorted.

Elohcin- Other gut read. Just overall, feels. Empty? like besides that she said some weird things that make me not like her.

Zebra- Most of her content is early game, got busy, and is now doing a last minute plea. hmm. I mean i would be fine with eloh then zebra (ive been fine with this for a while), but i mean, i cant stop the already going wagon unless bea wants to tie things up. on that note im voting for Elohcin since i believe zebra to be more than likely town.

Bea- damn, Bea. Back at it again with being busy all the time. but actually, her voting kinda weirds me out and thats about it.

Blooper- Blooper i can see being a town, that is there, but confused. Especially based off the sorsha lynch. I mean she had a good reason for voting, but it wasnt the BEST reason. Anything recently posted doesnt really help my analysis either so meh. I'll have to leave as null.

a rainbow chart for you all:

Sprityo
DrWilgy
Zebra
Blooper
Bea
Longcon
Eloh

im not confirming anyone particular (cause i almost never do that. Absolutes are almost never) but there you go
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

@Blooper and Bea

if you had to vote Zebra or Eloh, which would it be?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

also @LC and Wilgy. Would you be willing to lynch eloh if zebra flips town?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 74
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

I have consistently felt eloh is civ while zeebs is always tough for me to read. Push comes to shove and I'm voting zeebs to save eloh.

I'm really sorry if you are civ zeebs, but I'm not getting the gut cry about you that I am for eloh.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 74
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Also, I'm still at work. :sigh:
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

:shrug2:
Banners:
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 85

Post by thellama73 »

Night 7

Tired of mucking about in the snow, where everything was cold and boring, the gang went on a safari. Where slow moving and inattentive zebras made for easy pickings.
zebra has been lynched. She was Boris.
You have 23 hours to submit your PMs.

Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Anyone want to claim being seduced by Natasha?
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 43

Post by indiglo »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:rip:
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

sprityo, you look particularly bad with this lynch result.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Host: Game-mechanics question. Does the kill pass down to Natasha when Boris dies? I assume it does, because who leaves a baddie team without a kill? I mean, you'd have to be the best baddies ever to win a game without access to a nightkill, amirite people? ;) :noble: :feb: :noble:

Does Natasha get to keep seducing, and killing at the same time?
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

i actually did not even see this in the slightest. and it completely changes my outlook.
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

LC i feel if it's anyone, its blooper
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

ebwop* that got natasha'd
Banners:
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 91

Post by S~V~S »

indiglo wrote:Image

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:rip:
:cloud9:

:hug:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

WOO HOO! Haha, I cannot wait to hear about why Zebra tunneled me all game and how she would have handled it if she got me lynched. So werid, Zebra, so weird.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

sprityo wrote:LC i feel if it's anyone, its blooper
I agree, especially with her being Elohcin's top Civ read. I'd love to hear Elohcin and Blooper's opinions on it.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”