DrWilgy
No votes
Elohcin
13%
nijuukyugou
13%
Sorsha
No votes
Yubaba! Please turn me into a marmot! (Hosts/nps/deads)
73%

Total votes: 15
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 128

Re: Spirited Away Mafia [DAY 7]

Post by Dom »

So your team has extra votes?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 247

Post by G-Man »

If SpiderGramps is still alive and has an extra vote to spare, then yes, my "team" has an extra vote.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

G-Man wrote:If SpiderGramps is still alive and has an extra vote to spare, then yes, my "team" has an extra vote.
Not sure I buy it.

If we're so close to lylo (you've said it) why don't you care if you're lunched.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Dom wrote:
G-Man wrote:If SpiderGramps is still alive and has an extra vote to spare, then yes, my "team" has an extra vote.
Not sure I buy it.

If we're so close to lylo (you've said it) why don't you care if you're lunched.
Because I'm G-Man. Nothing about me is conventional. :lorab:
My Banners:
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I Voted Gman
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

I'm pretty sure it's Dom and Niju. Working up Dom's case may have taken me deep into tin foil territory but it fits in a lot of ways. My best guess is Dom is Yubaba and Niju is Kashira.

Anybody care to join me? I'll vote for either of them. Right now there is one vote on Niju. Are people willing to shift votes?
My Banners:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

I voted for Niju. Feel free to join me.
My Banners:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

-DrWilgette
-Scotty
-S~V~S
-Sorsha
-Bubbles
-Elohcin
My Banners:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Death is but release
Not the end of all things but
A new beginning
My Banners:
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 87
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: Spirited Away Mafia [NIGHT 7]

Post by Marmot »

Night 7 - Hello Old Friend

"Hello friend." G-Man looked up and saw a figure walking toward him through the shadows. He squinted his eyes, before realizing this face was very familiar.

"Hello Coward. I know why you're here. Yubaba sent you, didn't she?" G-Man asked.

"That's right. It is time G-Man. Yubaba finally discovered where her manager had gone off to, and she wants you eliminated. And you know very well what happens when Yubaba wants something?" Golden said. "We all know what happens."

"Tell me Golden, why did she keep you? You were there with me. We both stole her magic for ourselves. We both fled together when she caught us. You should share the same fate at me."

Golden smiled. "We both know the answer to that question G-Man. Goodbye old friend."

"Goodbye Coward."

G-Man has been lynched. He was Chichiyaku.
S~V~S is no longer a bear.

It is now Night 7. You have 23 hours to send in those night actions.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 238

Post by S~V~S »

Aw G Man so sorry. *I* thought it had to be a set up. It was too obvious.

RIP
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

But that was me I was closer to it.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 201

Post by DrWilgy »

Oh well, hopefully the game carries on.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

My gut is telling me Dom & Sorsha. She was the first one to point out the obvious:
Sorsha wrote:
Dom wrote:
G-Man wrote:
Dom wrote:G-Man, this pivot in strategy is... interesting.

Why do you want to find Yububa today and not Kashira?
Because all of us could be Kashira but only four of us could be Yubaba. Aim small, miss small.
What I'm getting from this is you are KAshira.
His own analysis above doesn't even dismiss him as yubaba, it could have been reflected back to him.

I find it interesting that svs was silenced again today when she seemed to be putting the heat on g-man yesterday. And all of a sudden g-man has the time and motivation to do all this work. Seems like a baddie in end-game mode to me.

I'm also looking at eloh who seems to just be lying lower and lower each day.

Not sure if I'd put niju or eloh higher at this point. I have to study their posts and votes before I decide. Same with Dom but I'm pretty sure he would fall behind eloh and niju.
Then Dom picked it up and ran with it. I have thought Dom to be a cute l'il coal critter the whole game based on the first few days, but maybe not so much any more.

GTH:

Dom, Bad
Wilgy, Not Bad
Eloh, I waffle, but gonna say not bad
Ninj, see ^^
Sorsha, Bad
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

To channel my inner Epi, she said it was "interesting" :suspish:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Dom wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:
Dom wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:So... Have we noticed the trend of kills?

They keep murking players that keep the former wagons in tact. Baddies are ok with the way things are going and don't want to see a shift.

Niju must be spared today.
Who isn't okay with lynching Nju but you?
*jumps up and raises hand* Me, me! Ooh, pick me!
Dom wrote:Nju, who do you think we should lymch?

Same question for you Elo.
I feel a bit lost, but I do have thoughts.

Regarding myself, I coasted in the first part of the game, resulting in crappy posting and even crappier votes, and enough suspicion on me to garner votes, thus resulting in my having to save myself rather than think as critically as I'd like (resulting in - surprise! More crappy votes). The one day I was taken off the poll late-game, we caught a baddie. I was able to think more rather than think about saving myself.

The last lynch reminded me a lot of a particular day of BoB when the lynch was down to me and Bass, and Bass lost and came up (rather, "Seemed") civ. I was civ (the non-seeming kind). Either way, the baddies were able to make it so they would "win" either way - Bass voters looked bad because it appeared they lynched a civ, and I looked bad because...well, I was the second choice and appeared to be the "right" option versus the lynched civ. Thankfully, I was not lynched the next day, or any other day after that. I guess what I'm saying is last lynch, though with less people, was between two civs, designed to create a win-win for baddies. I'll keep repeating it: I was whisked off the poll the DF lynch day for good reason. Don't screw this up. Don't be duped.

Regarding others that stand out to me (mostly from the last lynch), Eloh's sideways vote for Sorsha in the last lynch looked sketchy as hell, but considering the actual lynch results, not as sketchy as it looked at the time. It was a way to avoid being on either lynch train, which was odd, but it would also be quite a risk to make herself so visible. Still, it's too close to endgame to brush that aside as impossible, especially considering the sketchy DF lynch day, too.

Sorsha's vote change was weird, too, about the same level of sketchy as Eloh. I understand the reasoning behind it (not wanting to spread too much so late), but it's like the opposite kind of sketchy from Eloh - weird, but also draws risky attention. Vote record is slightly better than Eloh's, however.

G-man looks the sketchiest to me thread-wise, especially in conversing with SVS during and after the last lynch. He waffles like crazy, talking himself in and out of voting (and I may be biased, since I was one of the choices and did not want to die), then immediately speculates after the lynch that he thought zebra was Oshira. SVS comments on this weirdness nicely:
S~V~S wrote:
G-Man wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Gman "I had her penciled down as raddish bro" but you didn't fight for her?
I didn't want to
Give the baddies any clues
If she was Radish
But you were OK with her being dead, so long as any of the baddies had no clues about her role?

When you & I were talking, I clearly said I was considering a vote for her and you did not try to talk me out of it. You actually said this:
G-Man wrote:
S~V~S wrote:You feel so helpless you don't have an opinion?
I feel helpless 'cause
Both Zebra and Niju are
Just 50-50

I like a little
More certainty when I vote
Even if I'm wrong
Granted, he did vote me instead :fist: , but the reasoning with not talking SVS out of it is weird. So weird. More subtly weird than the sketchy votes above, at least IMO, like he was backtracking? Like he was trying to sound/look helpful, but then having it shut down by SVS and Wilgy. Vote record is slightly better than Eloh's, but behavior is weirder and is making me itchy. He nicely avoided the last lynch in the end, too. Hmm...

As for others that don't stand out as much as bad, Dom voted first on zebra, which could be bad, but his going after DF throughout the game looks good. Wilgy acts weird, and I waffle between his being the Stink Spirit and bad (the voting behavior and tone is certainly not civ, or any civ I've ever seen), but he's not giving me the same vibes as those above. SVS has been bear-ified twice. Sure, this could be major baddie team self-targeting, but that seems a little overkill...

Argh. This is aggravating, and I feel like I'm starting to ramble, so I'm gonna stop. At this point, I'm most likely to vote Eloh (for behavior last two votes/vote record throughout the game) or G-man (for behavior stated and votes), followed by Sorsha. The others are tinfoil suspicions to the max. I'm hoping I don't have to try saving myself again, but that's likely, considering the conversations in the thread. But those are my thoughts. I'm gonna go ahead and put a vote on G-Man, after talking myself through that. I'll return at some point, tomorrow for sure, but now I've spent too long on this site and should probably do other things.
Look who's gettin' all involved now that she my be voted for and lynched. :eye:

So I know this is an ignorant question, but (you have to understand that I've not really been coherent for the past 4 days. As I said before, a sickness overtook our home and we were all completely out of it, in pain, and sleeping over half the time. We are all finally on the mend, able to eat now a little bit but still coughing our heads off.) how many baddies are left? I am thinking, Niju, Dom, and if there is another, I am going back to my original Wilgy.
why

I think Gman did a good job of pointing out how inconsistent you've been. please answer to that.
Then you went and voted for G Man becasue he wasn't as upset as you might like to be being lynched? That seems fairly contrived to me.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I didn't want to split votes when baddies might have extra votes. We agreed to that.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Lynch SVS tomorrow fer shits n giggles?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

:suspish:
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

SVS I'm civvie. Don't let paranoia and regret from Shawshank lead you to false conclusions.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I would like some GTH reads please. If we can get them in before the NP, so much the better.
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 75

Post by Sorsha »

SVS- were you or were you not getting suspicious of G-man before you were silenced? Because it looked to me like you were and I don't see anything wrong with me pointing it out. You say I was pointing out the obvious but I didn't see anyone else mentioning it so it didnt seem all that obvious to me.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Yeah, I was questioning him a bit. But that doesn't make him bad, and silencing (or killing) me would be mega obvious, not what I would expect him to do, and I was surprised anyone thought he would do that. Plus he was very very involved. I didn't think he would have killed LC if bad.

Do you have any GTH reads on the other players in light of G Man flipping civ? Your opinion on Dom? Wilgy? Niju? Eloh?
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Well obviously it doesn't make him look bad, now that we know he was good. And how mega obvious was it to anyone when they didn't mention it?

His legacy post was Dom as yubaba and niju as Kashira. That could be it but anyone between Eloh, niju and Dom is what I think it is. I don't know that niju and Eloh really work as a team considering Elohs almost constant voting for niju but there are/were the extra votes in play as well.

I haven't thought you were bad for ages and I doubt it's wilgy so those are the three I'm left with.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

So do you think a vote for Dom is a good idea?
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

It's looking that way. I'm going to go over G-mans case on him before I decide finally though. And I'd like to hear some input from the others. With yubabas silencing/vote canceling power I think we should try to get her first.

Who do you think is more likely to be yubaba?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I have never been someone who tries to put a role on a person; there are always too many unknowns. Having hosted a few, and modded a lot, I am always amazed at how deceptive appearances can be. I think he is probably bad. Based on your in thread interaction with him, I thought it was both of you, but I could be wrong.

Let's see what he has to say.

I also want to read back through Faraday & Llama. It is barely possible there is only one left an there was a redirect.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

And SVS if you are bad this game then you get all-time #1 FEB status for life, etcetera etc (I'd have to work on a better title)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I am not, lol.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I will be super mega amazed if I don't die tonight. The last time we had this convo, we both were good, and they lynched you becasue of this convo in that game. SO not too sure what I think about that. I really would like to hear from the others though. I am beginning to feel like they are all baddies.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote:I have never been someone who tries to put a role on a person; there are always too many unknowns. Having hosted a few, and modded a lot, I am always amazed at how deceptive appearances can be. I think he is probably bad. Based on your in thread interaction with him, I thought it was both of you, but I could be wrong.

Let's see what he has to say.

I also want to read back through Faraday & Llama. It is bearly possible there is only one left an there was a redirect.
Fixed.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

tee hee
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 84

Post by Elohcin »

S~V~S wrote:My gut is telling me Dom & Sorsha. She was the first one to point out the obvious:
Sorsha wrote:
Dom wrote:
G-Man wrote:
Dom wrote:G-Man, this pivot in strategy is... interesting.

Why do you want to find Yububa today and not Kashira?
Because all of us could be Kashira but only four of us could be Yubaba. Aim small, miss small.
What I'm getting from this is you are KAshira.
His own analysis above doesn't even dismiss him as yubaba, it could have been reflected back to him.

I find it interesting that svs was silenced again today when she seemed to be putting the heat on g-man yesterday. And all of a sudden g-man has the time and motivation to do all this work. Seems like a baddie in end-game mode to me.

I'm also looking at eloh who seems to just be lying lower and lower each day.

Not sure if I'd put niju or eloh higher at this point. I have to study their posts and votes before I decide. Same with Dom but I'm pretty sure he would fall behind eloh and niju.
Then Dom picked it up and ran with it. I have thought Dom to be a cute l'il coal critter the whole game based on the first few days, but maybe not so much any more.

GTH:

Dom, Bad
Wilgy, Not Bad
Eloh, I waffle, but gonna say not bad
Ninj, see ^^
Sorsha, Bad
I think this is a good, logical post -worth repeating.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

So to be clear, you think that Sorsha & Dom are most likely to be bad? How do you feel about Niju & Wilgy?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Which of the two do you think most suspect?

Hopefully we can hear from Wilgy, Dom & Niju before the night ends.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Civs,I would like us to win.
Marmot
Marmot

Re: Spirited Away Mafia [POLLS]

Post by Marmot »

Day 7 Poll

Shall we lynch Yubaba today?

Poll ended at Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:33 pm

Dom
No votes

DrWilgy
No votes

Elohcin
No votes

G-Man
DrWilgy (6), nijuukyugou (7), Sorsha (10), Dom (12)
31%

nijuukyugou
Elohcin (8), G-Man (13)
15%

S~V~S
No votes

Sorsha
No votes

MovingPictures07 (Hosts/nonplayers/everyone else)
Metalmarsh89 (1), Epignosis (2), Quin (3), Scotty (4), Sloonei (5), Golden (9), a2thezebra (11)
54%

Total votes : 13

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

So Dom.Wilgy & Niju did not even show up to talk tonight.

Someone is complacent.
Marmot
Marmot

Re: Spirited Away Mafia [DAY 8]

Post by Marmot »

Day 8 - Time Has Come

Yubaba looked around the bathhouse. "Where is everyone?" She demanded.

Dom approached her carefully. "You killed them all." He said. "That or you turned them into bears or mice or spiny lumpsuckers."

"I wouldn't mind being a spiny lumpsucker again." DrWilgy mused. "I really enjoyed it here when I was like that."

"Well where is that S~V~S then? I need a new manager and she's my best fit." Yubaba said.

"You really do have an awful memory Yubaba. Don't you remember Cthulhu visiting last night? You presented her as a gift to him." Dom replied.

Yubaba stroked her chin as she looked at Dom. "I've meaning to get a cat lately. I don't know what I've been waiting for. I've got the perfect solution!"

Dom has been turned into a Cat.
S~V~S has been Nightkilled.

It is now Day 8. You have 48 hours to lynch somebody.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Predictability ftw.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

RIP svs :(

Wiiiiillllllgyyyyy! I need you! :shrug2:
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Sorsha wrote:RIP svs :(

Wiiiiillllllgyyyyy! I need you! :shrug2:
What's up?

My apathy for the game is increasing with every phase. I'm also assuming LYLO.
Image Image Image
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Who is bad? Who are you thinking of voting for?

Dom can't be yubaba so either Eloh or niju is. He could be Kashira though but if yubaba targeted him it means that they are out of extra votes I guess.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

:Shrug:

Idk. Tell me who to vote for.
Image Image Image
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

What's wrong wilgy?
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Well I guess I'll kick this off with a eloh vote. :shrug:
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

SVS's survival was the only thing keeping me motivated.

How can I play without her?
Image Image Image
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

But I didn't kill SVS, why did you vote for me?
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

....switching to niju.

I don't know anymore
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Lol idk
Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Side Missions”