DrWilgy
No votes
Elohcin
13%
nijuukyugou
13%
Sorsha
No votes
Yubaba! Please turn me into a marmot! (Hosts/nps/deads)
73%

Total votes: 15
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 75

Re: Spirited Away Mafia [DAY 8]

Post by Sorsha »

I'm not lying about anything you said. You said you agreed with this part here:
Elohcin wrote:
Sorsha wrote:So it's logical but you don't agree or what was the point of your post then?
I'm not sure what you would call the main point. This part here is the only thing about Niju. So somehow it made you think I said Niju was civ.

Eloh, I waffle, but gonna say not bad
Ninj, see ^^

Again, I've been pretty much after Niju all game. Rarely are there posts in which I agree with every single word, jot, or tiddle. I'm sure you feel the same. Yet we still quote and comment and sometimes encourage one other by sharing how we think they made a good post.
Which to me reads as SVS saying "I waffle on Eloh but I think she is not bad, I feel the same way about niju" Meaning she thinks the both of you were not bad, but she wasn't sure. And you are saying you agree with that point. But you are saying that you mean niju is bad. So what you are agreeing with and what you are saying you mean are two different things.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 16
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

DrWilgy wrote:Oh wait... Dom is silenced... Meaning if niju is civ and doesn't show up civs lose... Regardless.
Really? REALLY? And with that deduction, you'd just leave the vote on me?

Let's not do the losing thing.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 201

Post by DrWilgy »

Well.. yeah? if there's only one chance for us to win we should take it. Glad you are here though Niju.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 87
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Hey guys, I just want to let you know that the End of Day post might be a little late tonight. Sorry if it is!

It depends on whether Epignosis will be around or not, because I'll be out.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 84

Post by Elohcin »

Sorsha wrote:I'm not lying about anything you said. You said you agreed with this part here:
Elohcin wrote:
Sorsha wrote:So it's logical but you don't agree or what was the point of your post then?
I'm not sure what you would call the main point. This part here is the only thing about Niju. So somehow it made you think I said Niju was civ.

Eloh, I waffle, but gonna say not bad
Ninj, see ^^

Again, I've been pretty much after Niju all game. Rarely are there posts in which I agree with every single word, jot, or tiddle. I'm sure you feel the same. Yet we still quote and comment and sometimes encourage one other by sharing how we think they made a good post.
Which to me reads as SVS saying "I waffle on Eloh but I think she is not bad, I feel the same way about niju" Meaning she thinks the both of you were not bad, but she wasn't sure. And you are saying you agree with that point. But you are saying that you mean niju is bad. So what you are agreeing with and what you are saying you mean are two different things.
DUDE, I said I DIDN"T agree with everything in her post and I was pointing out that THAT was one of them. I'm sorry, but I don;t think you are reading my posts well b/c I think I have been VERY clear. And for that matter, I never said, "I agree with your post SVS" I said it sounded logical. I thought she did a good job writing that post and I wanted to point that out to her. I think I was VERY clear about that as well. YOu are turning it into I agreed with the whole post and I said I think Niju is civ. You are seriously putting words in my mouth and I don't like it.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I'm sorry if that comes off angry, but it is frustrating to say one thing and then you claim I am saying the opposite. I say, I don't agree with everything SVS says and this is one of the things I don't agree with (that she thinks niju is civ). And you say, you said you agreed her about Niju being civ. BAH!!!
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Epignosis »

Yubaba Flips Everyone the Yu-Bird
"Vladimir Putin, Line 1."

"What, Putin?"

"O great Baba-Yaga!"

"It's Yubaba fool!"

"Indeed! Do you wish to come for a visit? I am told you are very fond of bears. I could fly you on my private jet. We have them, you know."

"Have what? Jets or bears?"

"Dear Baba-Yaga, we have bears flying jets."

"George Lucas on Line 2."

"What do you want, Lucas?"

"What an honor, Mrs. Yubaba."

"I'm not married, I don't think anyway. All these rings make it hard to tell."

"Listen, I want to offer you a part in a sequel I'm directing. Willow 2."

"Willow?" Yubaba asked. "Wasn't that a very strange movie in which some sorceress turned people into pigs? I hated it."

"Really? I suppose I'll never make it then, if you didn't like it."

"Line 3, Satoru Iwata."

"こんにちは"

Yubaba was speechless.

"私はあなたを訪問します"

"Why?" Yubaba cried.

"私はあなたについてのビデオゲームを作りたいです"

"In that case, I'll make sure you have a proper bath."

Yubaba's Penthouse has won!

Congratulations to Sorsha, nijuukyugou, DFaraday, and thellama73!
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Re: Spirited Away Mafia [ENDGAME]

Post by Sorsha »

Yay for lucky flip of a bath token. :p
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Secrets

Sen (Chihiro Ogino) --- Sen is a 10-year old human girl who wandered into Yubaba’s domain as a result of her parents’ curiosity and greed. She signed a contract with Yubaba, protecting her, and giving her a job at Yubaba’s hotel. --- Because Sen signed a contract with Yubaba, she cannot be turned into an animal by her. However, Sen still yearns to save her parents (who were turned into pigs), and return to the human world. Sen may search each night for the help of another player to achieve this. --- SECRETS: Sen may target another player each night, and will gain BTSC with that player for the following day phase. Her target may be a living or dead player. (Additional Win Condition: Sen must gain BTSC with at least 2 of the following roles: Haku, Lin, Kamaji, and Zeniba.)

Haku --- Haku is a dragon, and was once a river guardian in the human world, but he was forced to move on when the river was overrun by humans, and is now under the control of Yubaba. --- Haku begins the game under Yubaba’s control. If Sen finds Haku, he will be freed from Yubaba’s control. --- SECRETS: Each night, Haku will gain BTSC with his target if that target is lynched.

Boh --- Yubaba’s giant and powerful baby son. Boh just wants a friend to play with, but he also doesn’t want to play outside for fear of getting sick. --- If any player targets Boh with a night action, he plays with them instead, blocking them. SECRETS: However, if Boh is targeted by Zeniba, then Boh will be turned into a mouse.

Stink Spirit --- He stinks something awful. None of the folks at the bathhouse are willing to go near him, and wish to keep him out. --- The Stink Spirit cannot be lynched or nightkilled. SECRETS: The Stink Spirit cannot win while it is immune to death. It first needs a bath because it stinks! The Stink Spirit must obtain three Bath Tokens. The Stink Spirit can only obtain these bath tokens by lynching players that hold them, and even then, the Stink Spirit must vote for the lynched player in the final tally. Any time a player receives a Bath Token, the Stink Spirit will be informed who has received one. If the Stink Spirit manages to collect three Bath Tokens, it will be cleansed, lose its immunities, and align with the civilians.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sen - sig
Haku - Elohcin
Lin - DrWilgette
Kamaji - Dom
Susuwatari 1 - Soneji
Susuwatari 2 - Quin
Susuwatari 3 - S~V~S
Susuwatari 4 - Bubbles
Chichiyaku - G-Man
Aniyaku - Long Con
Aogaeru - Scotty
Kaonashi - Matt
Oshira-sama - sprityo
Zeniba - Sloonei

Yubaba - Sorsha
Boh - thellama73
Kashira - nijuukyugou
Yu-Bird - DFaraday

The Stink Spirit - DrWilgy
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Also, my endgame post was funny as hell.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 60

Post by sig »

So, why did you kill me mafia?

Also thanks for the game MM/Epi I had fun when I was alive.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

And happy birthday DFaraday!

A win must be a pleasant way to top things off, eh, old man?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DrWilgy, why did you try to get people to lynch you early on? Given your immunity and hopeful future civilian status, I would have thought you might try to draw a Night kill. Outing yourself like that meant you never would, and therefore could never protect any civilians with your stink. :(

Seems like a strategic blunder to me.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Epignosis wrote:Also, my endgame post was funny as hell.
It was, I liked the willow part.
sig wrote:So, why did you kill me mafia?

I don't remember. Probably because it wouldn't have led back to any/many of us :shrug:
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Quin »

I was reading this thread as it progressed and I had Sorsha down as a definite scum :nicenod:
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 60

Post by sig »

Sorsha wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Also, my endgame post was funny as hell.
It was, I liked the willow part.
sig wrote:So, why did you kill me mafia?

I don't remember. Probably because it wouldn't have led back to any/many of us :shrug:
Ah okay, well I'll remember that next time I get a SK role :P

Also good game mafia team!
ImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Oh wait sig... I tried turning you into an animal and it failed. So we figured you were probably Sen and should be gotten rid of. That's what it was!
Quin wrote:I was reading this thread as it progressed and I had Sorsha down as a definite scum :nicenod:
Since we killed Sloonei? :p
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Quin »

Sorsha wrote:Oh wait sig... I tried turning you into an animal and it failed. So we figured you were probably Sen and should be gotten rid of. That's what it was!
Quin wrote:I was reading this thread as it progressed and I had Sorsha down as a definite scum :nicenod:
Since we killed Sloonei? :p
:keys: Mainly.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 68

Post by DFaraday »

Epignosis wrote:And happy birthday DFaraday!

A win must be a pleasant way to top things off, eh, old man?
Thank you kind sir!

Great job, team! Sorsha and Ninja played an outstanding baddie game. :noble: And Llama, but he died Day 1. :P

Dom, why were you so convinced I was bad for the whole game?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Epignosis wrote:DrWilgy, why did you try to get people to lynch you early on? Given your immunity and hopeful future civilian status, I would have thought you might try to draw a Night kill. Outing yourself like that meant you never would, and therefore could never protect any civilians with your stink. :(

Honestly... I figured I wasn't going to win the moment Wilgette got a token. I can't lynch her. My hope was raised when I realized I could set up Gman for a lynch. Other than that though, I just wanted to chaos the thread, stir the pot and practise things for future use.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I got alot of useful info though! I think I'll be able to read mostly Eloh better in the future! Slightly better feel on Sorsha and LC.
Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DrWilgy wrote:
Epignosis wrote:DrWilgy, why did you try to get people to lynch you early on? Given your immunity and hopeful future civilian status, I would have thought you might try to draw a Night kill. Outing yourself like that meant you never would, and therefore could never protect any civilians with your stink. :(

Honestly... I figured I wasn't going to win the moment Wilgette got a token. I can't lynch her. My hope was raised when I realized I could set up Gman for a lynch. Other than that though, I just wanted to chaos the thread, stir the pot and practise things for future use.
But you tried to get people to lynch you Day 1! That's not strategically viable.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Epignosis wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

But you tried to get people to lynch you Day 1! That's not strategically viable.
What happens when there's another unkillable role game and I role mafia? Maybe I'll roll cop and hide behinde false immortality. I guess the gist is that I was more interested in the outcome of my actions rather than the optimal play.

Also going into these past few games I've been rather bummed out. Trying currently to not cycle back into a depressed state. That probably had something to do with my decision making, but oh well.
Image Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 128

Post by Dom »

Good game sorsha i didn't know you were abd oh gm y god

i was civ!!! pwoplw qhwn iwll you not lynch meeee wait youd idn't but like :((((
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 58

Post by a2thezebra »

I fucking knew both G-Man and Elohcin were innocent, ARGH. Well-played, mafia! :clap:
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 247

Re: Spirited Away Mafia [DAY 7]

Post by G-Man »

Of course the one player I didn't have time to write a case on would be the big baddie. :rolleyes: Sorsha, you almost made me feel bad for suspecting you for so long. I won't make that mistake again. You're now officially on my perma-sus list. ;)
G-Man wrote:-DrWilgette
-Scotty
-S~V~S
-Sorsha
-Bubbles
-Elohcin
This was a list of everyone I targeted,in order, as Chichiyaku. I was hoping you guys would have wondered what it was and put the pieces together. I guess deflecting Sorsha night 4 led to Sig's death? Who was the initial target.

Sorry about my case on you, Dom. From now on everyone should just ignore my Keyser Soze tinfoil theories. My spreadsheet analysis was totally right about Niju though. That's a moral victory, for what it's worth.

What did the bath tokens do? I tried to give them to people I thought were civ. Looks like I did okay.

Also, it was for the best that I died when I did. I've been sick as a dog for the last 30 hours and probably would have slept through most of the day phase.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

This is what happens when civs act like monkeys bouncing off the walls in the beginning of the game. Just sayin.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 39
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

:fist: another one bites the dust. I'm just amassing all kinds of losses on this site. Ah well, I didn't do shit early to help out the civs. Good game baddies! Thanks for the game, Mm!
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Simon
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Simon »

Baby birds inside
Tapping, tapping for new life
Chirp, chirp, we're hungry!

-Simon
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 39
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Simon wrote:Baby birds inside
Tapping, tapping for new life
Chirp, chirp, we're hungry!

-Simon
Oh no, G-Man's got
to the kids now! Free verse, kid-
before it's too late!
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Elohcin wrote:This is what happens when civs act like monkeys bouncing off the walls in the beginning of the game. Just sayin.
Technically speaking. I wasn't civ :P
Image Image Image
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

DrWilgy wrote:
Elohcin wrote:This is what happens when civs act like monkeys bouncing off the walls in the beginning of the game. Just sayin.
You weren't the only one.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Guilty as charged. :blush:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Elohcin wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
You weren't the only one.
I chuckled
Image Image Image
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Soneji »

SVS, I can't see how you didn't get my hinting early on. You hinted with wanting G-Man to post 18-19 reads(which is what we needed each of us to post if we divided the 75 equally), then I responded by saying I would need to see so many more haikus from G-Man to grade him(the numbers I posted where the amount he needed at that point to reach 18-19 for the day).

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Dom wrote:Good game sorsha i didn't know you were abd oh gm y god

i was civ!!! pwoplw qhwn iwll you not lynch meeee wait youd idn't but like :((((

Oh my god.

Congrats to the winners-- you all played well. :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 247

Post by G-Man »

Other than impacting Stink Spirit's wincon, what did the bath tokens do?
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

G-Man wrote:Other than impacting Stink Spirit's wincon, what did the bath tokens do?
That's it.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 2
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Congrats to the winners! Looked like a fun game, though I didn't spectate nearly the whole thing.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:
G-Man wrote:Other than impacting Stink Spirit's wincon, what did the bath tokens do?
That's it.
Yup!

I think you and Long Con thought they offered benefit for any player, so you continued to give them to players you trusted. Unfortunately for DrWilgy, it's hard to lynch an obvious civilian like SVS. :biggrin:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Dom why
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

DFaraday wrote:Dom why
u ok?
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Dom wrote:
u ok?
I was calling back to this:
DFaraday wrote: Dom, why were you so convinced I was bad for the whole game?
I wasn't sure if I had legitimately done something shady or you just had a really strong gut feeling.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

DFaraday wrote:
Dom wrote:
u ok?
I was calling back to this:
DFaraday wrote: Dom, why were you so convinced I was bad for the whole game?
I wasn't sure if I had legitimately done something shady or you just had a really strong gut feeling.
OH I missed that.

IDK I read your first few posts and thought you were bad pretty quickly thereafter.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

your NO U post and then literal no u on me didn't help you.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Dom wrote:your NO U post and then literal no u on me didn't help you.
Good intuition, I guess. Although the NO U post was a Day 0 joke which I probably would have also done as a civ. :shrug2:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

DFaraday wrote:
Good intuition, I guess. Although the NO U post was a Day 0 joke which I probably would have also done as a civ. :shrug2:
and your literal no u on me?
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 101
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Unsurprising that I was right about Wilgy. Mafia, did you kill me because I was after Nijuu too much?
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Dom wrote:
DFaraday wrote:
and your literal no u on me?
I needed to fake a Day 1 suspicion. I fail to see how it's a no u, since I didn't take your "are you bad" post as suspicion of me (especially since you said that to multiple people).
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”