Whatcha Watchin? (Spoiler Free)

Explore Tinsel Town and discuss your favorite TV shows and movies.

Moderator: Community Team

juliets
Crimson Tide

Isolate Posts by juliets

Re: Whatcha Watchin? (Spoiler Free)

Post by juliets » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:12 am

Matahari wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:03 am
juliets wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:38 am
So Mata are you watching Survivor?
I’ve never watched! One of my kids loves the show, but I usually stick to scripted tv shows. Is it one of your favorites? What else do you watch?
Well, I just started watching it last year and somehow I'm addicted. I don't know how it happened! Other reality shows I watch are Project Runway (my favorite), So You Think You Can Dance, and America's Got Talent. I've never been able to get into the Voice even though its the most popular I think. I also watch Lucifer (another guilty pleasure). I know I watch more than that but this time of year gets taken up with football (it's on Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon, and sometimes other days as well). What else are you watching?
These are the days of miracles and wonder...

Matahari
Corrupt Union Official

Isolate Posts by Matahari

Post by Matahari » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:23 pm

I just watched Dark on Netflix and loved it. It’s a German show and I watched with English dubbing. That was a bit distracting at first but I got used to it by ep3. I also loved The OA on Netflix although opinions on that show are really funny, people either love it or hate it. The only show I watch on network tv is The Blacklist, but right now it’s on break. Non network- I like Peaky Blinders, Homeland, and GoT.

juliets
Crimson Tide

Isolate Posts by juliets

Post by juliets » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:42 am

Oh yeah I just read about Dark but I don't have Netflix. I can't figure out if you can somehow get Netflix on your tv or whether your stuck watching shows on a computer. I also watch Homeland - I forgot about it since its not on right now.

Matahari
Corrupt Union Official

Isolate Posts by Matahari

Post by Matahari » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:52 am

If you have a Netflix acct, you can get the app on your tv through your cable company, or if you have a Roku box, the app is on it. I used to plug my laptop up to the tv and watch it that way, but I finally broke down and got cable again (after bitching about them and cutting the cord). They kept calling me with specials, and I found an offer too good to refuse. Probably a good thing because my laptop died. It feels like Homeland should be back on again soon, but I haven’t seen a date for it yet.

juliets
Crimson Tide

Isolate Posts by juliets

Post by juliets » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:10 am

All I can find is people expect a January 2018 date. Also found that it was renewed for two years at which point it will end. Thanks for the tip about Netflix.