Star Trek

Explore Tinsel Town and discuss your favorite TV shows and movies.

Moderator: Community Team

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 16

Star Trek

Post by Spacedaisy »

So my father in law got me on a binge watch of Star Trek recently. The difference is I have never watched it chronologically by episode air date. I knew TNG and DS9 had some concurrent seasons, but I didn't realize DS9 also had some concurrent season with Voyager. I've also never seen all of DS9, I just never got into it as much. So it's been interesting to watch it like this for a number of reasons. I know I can't be the only Star Trek nerd here... Come talk to me!
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
SokothQultuq
Henchman
Posts in topic: 11

Re: Star Trek

Post by SokothQultuq »

::Raises his hand:: Trekkie! Guilty as charged and then some....LOL
SokothQultuq
Henchman

Post by SokothQultuq »

So I was the same way when I first started watching DS9, I couldnt really get into it and this thing happened. A war... And War brings out all kinds of things. In my honest opinion they had some of the best Character Development Episodes during that time.

Here comes my mega geek! So when i was doing the Star Trek Simming (Online Role Playing in Chat Rooms) I ran an activity which was set during this time frame and we ran it in conjunction with events happening during the show which added a lot of depth and character development their too. I think Deep Space Nine was a very under appreciated show. But man was it a great time for online role playing.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Have you watched them through chronologically by air date? I was really impressed by the continuity. I mean I knew it was good, but it is even better than I realized.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
SokothQultuq
Henchman

Post by SokothQultuq »

Yes, I originally watched the show when it aired and nearly got each show and episode. But I've also watched them countless times on Failflix... I mean netflix...

It was a pretty amazing show. Each episode building on the next. Martok is one of my most absolute favorites!
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

You know, I only watched TNG on TV when it was airing. Used to watch it with my dad. Ok, how would you rank the various series' in the franchise?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
SokothQultuq
Henchman

Post by SokothQultuq »

In my honest opinion, though I do like them all.. Even Enterprise. LOL

Deep Space Nine
The Next Generation
Voyager
The Original Series
Enterprise

I honestly think Enterprise would have blossomed had they of moved on. I have a friend here in Washington that was an editor for a couple of the writers for the show. They had some really good stuff coming. They just had to get through the stuff that people didn't seem to like. Not to mention how that time stuff was going to wrap things up. But it is what it is, and fans didn't like what it was. LOL
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Prequels are really tough to pull off. I never got into it, but I didn't hate it. I mean Scott Bakula and Star Trek, come on! I would rank them as follows:

TNG
Voyager
DS9
TOS
Enterprise

I like DS9 but it doesn't compare for me to TNG and even Voyager.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 8
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

The Next Generation is my favorite television show. I'd rank the series like this:

TNG > DS9 > TOS > Voyager > Enterprise

The movies associated with TOS are significantly better than the TNG movies though. The only TNG movie I like very much is First Contact. The two new alt-timeline films are alright.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I think TNG boasts the best cast of actors/characters one can ask for, even if I can't stand Wesley Crusher. The dynamics of Starfleet structure, code, and the personnel workings of the Enterprise are just fascinating. I love DS9 for its exploration of the political climate of the galaxy and the Federation's place in it.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Golden »

My favourite character is Han Solo.

I kid! I kid! I'm working my way through TOS at the moment. I haven't seen much else, other than a couple of the movies and then the reboot movies. I have TNG and Enterprise on DVD. I want DS9 but the DVD covers here are so ugly, I really want the ones from USA. I intend to leave Voyager for last.

Best episode so far: Spock's Brain Yeah, look, I can't go past City on the Edge of Forever. It's as brilliant as everyone says it is. But my other favourite is... I think it was Trouble with Tribbles? Is that the one where Scotty manages to not get mad at the Klingons until someone insults the Enterprise?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I think TNG boasts the best cast of actors/characters one can ask for, even if I can't stand Wesley Crusher. The dynamics of Starfleet structure, code, and the personnel workings of the Enterprise are just fascinating. I love DS9 for its exploration of the political climate of the galaxy and the Federation's place in it.
I've watched about 11 episodes of this. Please tell me Deanna Troi becomes bearable. I like her less than Wesley.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I would struggle mightily to make a larger list of favorite episodes, but I do know which one is my #1 (among all of the series): "The Inner Light" (TNG, season 5).

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Golden wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I think TNG boasts the best cast of actors/characters one can ask for, even if I can't stand Wesley Crusher. The dynamics of Starfleet structure, code, and the personnel workings of the Enterprise are just fascinating. I love DS9 for its exploration of the political climate of the galaxy and the Federation's place in it.
I've watched about 11 episodes of this. Please tell me Deanna Troi becomes bearable. I like her less than Wesley.
I can understand that. XD

I do think she is fine though, so hopefully she improves for you with more exposure. She's especially good when she isn't made to wear that ridiculous skin-tight body suit instead of an actual uniform.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Lol, I just watched the DS9 episode where they went back in time and were in the Tribble episode. That was fun!

Ok, I can't stand the way Sisko talks. Especially When he starts yelling at people. He says everything like he is giving a super intense epic monologue in some Shakespearean drama. It's over the top.

I think my favorite character of all is The Doctor in Voyager. Sokoth, even as I say that I also realize it always makes me think of AJ, LOL.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Epignosis »

I like LeVar Burton. But you don't have to take my word for it.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
SokothQultuq
Henchman

Post by SokothQultuq »

Yes I do believe that as the TNG series grows so does Diana Troy. They start to take her character a bit more serious and less of a "Body" on the screen.

My Favorite TNG episodes are "Cause and Effect", "Yesterdays Enterprise" and the "Inner Light"
There are too many episodes of DS9 for me to throw out there but if they had Martok and Worf in them I would say those were my favorite.
To be honest I'm not sure that I have a favorite TOS episode that I've settled on yet. There is this one episode that I did enjoy and that was "A piece of the action" which I enjoyed. And the one with the Guardian of Forever in it.. I loath the Doomsday machine... They used to play that over and over on TV back when i was a kid.
Voyager - I've not settled on one episode as a favorite.
Enterprise - "Unexpected" I about died laughing.

I agree on the Movies, I like the TOS movies far better than I like the TNG ones. But I still like them.
JJ-Trek - I do enjoy this. I know most people are on one side of the fence or the other but I'm on both sides. I love what they did, Hated that they rehashed the Wrath of Kahn but at the same time I liked the twist.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I loved the JJ movies personally. But then, I'm a LOSt fan too so I was all about a Star Trek movie where I could listen to some Michael Giaccino musical composition. :nicenod:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Epignosis wrote:I like LeVar Burton. But you don't have to take my word for it.
Should I ask LeVar if you like him?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I loved the first one of JJ's. I liked bits of the second one but in the end I felt like they let the twist do too much of the talking for the plot. I'd probably need to watch it again to decide how I really feel.
SokothQultuq
Henchman

Post by SokothQultuq »

LeVar Burton is an awesome guy, I met him briefly once at one of the Con's in Florida. Very Nice guy. Actually most of the TNG cast seems pretty nice. Accept John Delancy, he really is like that in real life I think. Robert Picardo is a riot, and a great man. I got to talk with him for some time after I accidentally ran into him at an obscure booth at a con, he was hiding and eating. He actually started the conversation with me. I think it was over my shirt. I don't remember. But he was fun to talk to for a while.
SokothQultuq
Henchman

Post by SokothQultuq »

I think this next film will either be a massive hit or it may drive a spike into trek again. The people who own it think its going to do so something they are already signed for a fourth movie. So that's progress.

I'm interested to know more about this new TV Series they are starting. The big rumors now are that it will be set between Star Trek 6 and when TNG happens in the "Prime Universe". Could be exciting.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

I have VERY big concerns over this upcoming film. It just looks... uninspired.
My siggie.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 3

Post by S~V~S »

Well, for my family when a new ST film comes out, we all go to see it together opening night (or whoever is in NY goes) and have ever since there were ST movies.

So I will let you know :)
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I honestly haven't kept up with what is going on with the upcoming film. I'm going to have to go do some research clearly.

Sounds like fun Sherry!i think I went to one (I believe Insurrection...) on opening night at midnight with a friend when I was in college. Now I wish I was in NY. :nicenod:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Yeah, my Dad was a huge fan of the original series. Whenever a new series came out, Star Trek night was family TV night, and it just extended to the movies when we all flew the nest. They generally seem to come out somewhere between my Dads birthday in May & Fathers day, so we always get together & take him.
SokothQultuq
Henchman

Post by SokothQultuq »

I'm still on the fence about the new movie myself. They keep saying that they are going back to the way trek is supposed to be with the show, and now they are going into the area of exploration and I believe their first 5 year mission. It's hard to say. But they are introducing some new species, and it looks like the death of the enterprise from the trailers. The one thing that has me intrigued is they already signed for another movie and the third was all they contracted with JJ Abrams to do. And despite this one not having come out yet, they are planning a 4th. Hopefully they know something we don't yet.

I'm just happy to have Trek in some form or fashion. It's been a big part of my life and it's something that I really would be sad to see it die completely.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I'm now in season 6 of DS9... It ran longer than I realized.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
SokothQultuq
Henchman

Post by SokothQultuq »

Yup. I believe they did 7 Seasons. Most of the trek shows did, even Voyager. The only one that did not get that far was Enterprise which was only 4 seasons. I really didn't like the way they ended DS9. I honestly thought they could have gone farther. If felt like the end was rushed. And to a point it was. They were in their 7th season, trying to option for more but they wouldn't have it. I honestly think they could have continued without those who left. Mostly fresh new cast. It could have been interesting to see what came next.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Cast changes can be difficult for a show, but I would say the setting was probably more conducive than most to do so with DS9. I knew Voyager went 7, just didn't know DS9 did.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

See, all these years and you are just now learning how little your CMO actually knew. :p Bri and I were discussing it last night and I realized I've know you since what, 2001? That's 15 years man!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
SokothQultuq
Henchman

Post by SokothQultuq »

Yeah, that sounds about right. I think you learned to Sim on the Dark Angel didn't you? You were good, you and.... What was her name Melissa i think. Mehnstrom something like that. She was another one that took the Medical Field in the Trek Sims pretty seriously and as I recall you two were thick as thieves for a while. Then she actually did go off to Med School. I talked to her off and on for a while after she did that, but we lost touch when she did her overseas stint towards the end of her thing. But yeah. Its been a long time.

Its too bad Bri wasn't faster at typing and could think on the fly. He would have made a really good Sim Master.

I miss it, a lot!
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

LOL, Mehnstrom was Veronica. She was on Mac's ship. I wasn't really that close to her. Emily was on the DA and MJ was on the Sotrila. MJ was the one I was closest to, she helped me run the Sotrila after all. We had a lot of fun plotting together! But I think it was Emily who went into a medical field.

Ok, question for the crowd. Anyone have a favorite Star Trek villain? I've always been partial to the Romulans as my favorite of the villains myself...
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
SokothQultuq
Henchman

Post by SokothQultuq »

The Dominion - They were the first race to really kick the Federations buttocks since the Klingons. Not to mention they kicked everyone else's buttocks too. The Vorta made me want to punch my TV regularly which is not a reaction i get out of people like the Romulans, Klingons, and Cardassians. They were a force to be reckoned with.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

So I'm not a Trekkie or anything, mainly because I hadn't ever really watched any of the show until Annie started her rewatch recently. Although I haven't been watching every episode with her, I quite liked TNG and DS9 wasn't half bad either. I can definitely see why people love the show so much; it's very well done and the character development is intriguing, and the whole universe is just pretty neat.

However, she just started watching Enterprise today since she finished DS9, and I have to complain: That opening song!! WTF! I hate it with every fiber of my being. What were they thinking?!
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

I remember LeVar Burton from Reading Rainbow.

I also like First Contact but Insurrection was pretty good too. I'll post a ranking of the Trek films when I have a chance to review my notes on them.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Hey guys, check out this thread. We need some feedback!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Alright, who has seen the new movie? Use spoiler tags if you are going to say something spoilerish, otherwise I'm interested in opinions.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'll even put my opinion in spoilers. I don't want to influence people before they've given it a proper chance.
Opinion: :disappoint:

I thought it was a big pile of boring action-movie salad. The characters were caricaturized; I got sick of the cheesy one-liner humor within the first 10% of the film, the plot was a disjointed mess, the new characters were uninteresting and undeveloped, they literally saved the day with rock and roll (kill me now), it all seemed like a huge waste. Worst Star Trek film to date, in my opinion. Worse than Nemesis, worse than everything.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Went and watched Beyond tonight
I have the exact opposite reaction to Jimmy. It is everything I want out of a Star Trek film. Maybe I want boring action-movie salad! But, I'm more a TOS guy than a TNG guy, and this movie felt very true to TOS to me. I haven't really felt the need to go back and revisit Into Darkness and didn't remember much about it after a short while, but I don't think the same will be true of this film, at all. Even the "Rock and Roll" moment Jay alludes to feels so totally Trek to me.

The only thing I didn't really understand was completely ignoring the new character they introduced last time (played by Alice Eve). I mean, at least you would have thought she would exist in some form, even though I find her entirely unmemorable from the last one.

Basically, I guess I'm saying that I found this to be a big return to form for the franchise. I have no idea if I'm in the minority on that, though.

If I have one complaint - and it's an easy complaint to make, in hindsight - it's that Chekhov didn't really get to shine in what will end up being his last Trek movie, and it felt like Uhura also didn't get a whole lot to do - but it's hard for every movie to satisfy all the main players, and this one focussing on the dynamics of Spock, Kirk and McCoy was also something very true to the original, so I can't complain too much.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I got bored and ranked them all.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

boo
Loan Shark
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by boo »

Spacedaisy wrote:Alright, who has seen the new movie? Use spoiler tags if you are going to say something spoilerish, otherwise I'm interested in opinions.
I have. No spoilers, I liked it a lot. Much more fun then into darkness. I haven't seen some of the latest trailers, but I've heard you should avoid them because they do contain spoilers, so watch out for that.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

I liked it better than Into Darkness, which I found quite boring. This movie was entertaining but also pretty forgettable.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Ok, I've been watching DS9 through again. I can't overstate how much Sisko annoys the hell out of me. Out of curiousity, who is your favorite character from DS9 and least favorite? Well actually, how about favorite/least favorite from each series?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I've now seen most of Enterprise and Voyager, some TNG though not nearly enough, and most of the first couple seasons of DS9. I'll revisit rankings once I've watched more. But I'm thoroughly enjoying DS9, even though I think I liked Voyager more. I really want to watch every episode of TNG too because I definitely liked what little I've seen of it.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Spacedaisy wrote:Ok, I've been watching DS9 through again. I can't overstate how much Sisko annoys the hell out of me. Out of curiousity, who is your favorite character from DS9 and least favorite? Well actually, how about favorite/least favorite from each series?
Hated Kira Norise (sp?). So sanctimonious. Loved Dr Bashir. Also loved Garak.

I have to think about the other series. I can think of best, but worst is harder in OS, and the opposite in TNG and Voyager. Have not seen Enterprise in a long time.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:Ok, I've been watching DS9 through again. I can't overstate how much Sisko annoys the hell out of me. Out of curiousity, who is your favorite character from DS9 and least favorite? Well actually, how about favorite/least favorite from each series?
Hated Kira Norise (sp?). So sanctimonious. Loved Dr Bashir. Also loved Garak.

I have to think about the other series. I can think of best, but worst is harder in OS, and the opposite in TNG and Voyager. Have not seen Enterprise in a long time.
I love Garak too! He's awesome.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Alright folks, who is watching Discovery and what do you think of it?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I only saw the first episode because I don't have CBS all access. It looked at least watchable if a little different.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Hey Star Trek Nerds! We really need someone to take the Engineering position on the Tempest ST RPG.... any willing victims?

P.S. Has anyone else watched Discovery yet? Opinions please! Spoiler stuff though, just to be sure we don't ruin it for anyone.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Tinsel Town”