YouTube Mafia

Post your incomplete mafia game submissions here, regardless of game type. You may not even be sure which type you'll go with yet.

Moderator: Community Team

Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 6

YouTube Mafia

Post by Quin »

I'm still not sure how I'll style this game yet, but it's a theme I've been thinking of for a while. What I do want to know is what your favourite YouTube channels are! I'll get a list together of all the ones you like and are familiar with and have some fun making some roles up for them. I've got some in mind already, but I need loads more. I don't mind whether they're channels for education, entertainment, music, whatever. You can post as many as you like. :nicenod:

You can also take this as an opportunity to discuss them, give everyone an idea of the stuff you're into.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 2
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: YouTube Mafia

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Do you want us to state channels we like in here or in a private message?
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Do you want us to state channels we like in here or in a private message?
I don't mind. Here works. I just want to see what people like so I can come up with something that got something for everyone.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 2
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

HowToBasic

Their earliest material made me crylaugh. It has gotten over the top more recently though and that's meh. But I'll still mention it for the good ol' days.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Here are a few I watch pretty regularly or some I dug up form the past that I used to like. Some of them are pretty vulgar or offensive so I'll mark those for anyone who wanted to check them out.

CollegeHumor
Brandon Rogers (Basically every video is titled as offensive, it's extremely vulgar and NSFW.
Liam Kyle Sullivan (Quite a bit of swearing, but otherwise okay)
Fred (Oldy but a goldy)

linki: I love How to Basic. I used to watch every video but it's been a good while. His early stuff is definitely the best.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

MrGear is a recent one I've gotten into. He's the guy behind the 1000 degree knife videos where he cuts everything.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Quin wrote:MrGear is a recent one I've gotten into. He's the guy behind the 1000 degree knife videos where he cuts everything.
If I was going to recommend one to watch, this'd be it too. It's actually really relaxing, like that ASMR stuff. I'll link the video I'm watching right now.

ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Dom »

Numberphile :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Add TomSka to the list :nicenod:

Mainly for the asdf movies.
ImageImageImageImage
TheFloyd73
The Mark
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by TheFloyd73 »

The Needle Drop is a personal favourite.

Maybe WatchMojo could be a good role, just for kicks. It's a horrendous channel, but I think it'd be suitable.
Winner:
Tree Mafia (MVP)
Lost Again Mafia (Season One)
Haiku Mafia
Game Of Champions 2016

Host:
Currents Mafia

Return to “The Basement”