Goonies Mafia [Speed Game]

Post your incomplete mafia game submissions here, regardless of game type. You may not even be sure which type you'll go with yet.

Moderator: Community Team

Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 2

Goonies Mafia [Speed Game]

Post by Sorsha »

I ran this game years ago at Hedville and it was tons of fun. I think bea and daisy are the only two here that played it. I've made some changes and added some roles since then. As it stands it's has 19 roles, it was previously run with just 12.

Goonies Mafia
The Goonies

Michael "Mikey" Walsh , the Goonie who leads them to find One-Eyed Willie's treasure. Has two NK's to use during the game. If he targets his mother, father or brother it will fail (it does use up the NK attempt).

Clarke "Mouth" Devereaux, an obnoxious, smart-mouthed Goonie who loves to talk and tends to be a bit of a trickster. His flippant, free-wheeling manner of talking often gets the Goonies into trouble, but occasionally is used to talk his way out of (or into) situations. Can talk your way out of the first time you are targeted for a NK. If Steph finds you you will learn her identity also.

Richard "Data" Wang, an extremely intelligent and inventive Goonie, who idolizes James Bond and has many inventive gadgets, similar to Bond and particularly Inspector Gadget. Although many of his gadgets seem gimmicky and useless at first, they may end up saving both the lives of the entire group and Data himself at various times. Using your inventions you can protect one player each night, this will also double their vote the next day. If you successfully protect a player from a kill you will earn an automatic protection (for either a lynch or NK).

Lawrence "Chunk" Cohen, a fat, clumsy, food-loving Goonie who makes up sensational stories and tries to pass them off as true. Each night you will distract one player with your favorite dance, “The Truffle Shuffle,” blocking them and making their vote worthless the next day.

Brandon "Brand" Walsh, Mikey's older brother and has a crush on Andy Carmichael. Although he himself was once a Goonie, he is initially opposed to the Goonies' quest. He eventually becomes just as dead-set on finding the treasure as the others. BTSC with Andy.

Andrea "Andy" Carmichael, a beautiful, popular cheerleader who begins a romantic relationship with Brand after she breaks up with her boyfriend. The least "Goonie-ish" of the Goonies due to her popularity and acceptance within the community. BTSC with Brand.

Stephanie "Stef" Steinbrenner, a friend of Andy's. She is a smart-mouthed, skeptical girl. Can search for Mouth each night, you will just learn his identity, no BTSC.

Irene Walsh. Brand and Mikey's mother. Can pardon one lynch and switch one lynch.

Irving Walsh. Brand and Mikey’s father. Your vote is worth 2.

Rosalita. The Walsh’s housekeeper. During each day/night cycle can lie detect one statement.

Sherriff. You can question one player each night. They can speak to you or have the right to remain silent.

Deputy. Track a player each night. If you track the Sherriff he will learn all that you have found out.

Country Club Owners

Mr. Perkins. Owner of the country club that wants to tear down the Goon Docks. Each day you can switch one players vote to someone else
Troy Perkins. Mr. Perkin’s son and Andy’s ex-boyfriend. Each night you can redirect someone's target

The Fratellis

The kill will be carried out by Ma Fratelli as long as she is alive. It will pass down the Fratelli family in the order they appear in this list if/when that role is eliminated.

Ma Fratelli. The elderly and domineering mother of the Fratelli family of criminals. She has a spiteful attitude and no mercy, often taking delight in torturing her captives. Head of the Fratelli family. Your vote is worth 2. If you choose, your 2nd vote can be a secret PMed to the host. Cannot be tracked.

Francis Fratelli. The eldest of the Fratelli brothers, Francis is the balding and more intelligent of the brothers. Can role block one player each night. Any statement you are lie detected in will come back in your favor.

Jake Fratelli. The middle child of the Fratelli brothers, he is broken out of jail leading the police on a massive chase scene at the start of the film. If Steph finds you while she is searching for Mouth, she will learn your identity.

Lotney "Sloth" Fratelli. A large and deformed Fratelli brother of immense strength, held prisoner in a room by his mother and often teased and tormented by his siblings. His deformity is the result of being dropped by Ma several times when he was a baby. Will survive the first attempt on your life.

Independent

One Eyed Willie Pirate captain of The Inferno. Various booby traps set by you can help or hinder either team. Must survive to the end to win. *secrets*

Night Polls

Night polls will be used to determine which booby traps One Eyed Willie will give out and to which player.
Last edited by Sorsha on Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Goonies Mafia [Speed Game]

Post by S~V~S »

This was one of the few Hedville games I missed, i would love to play a reboot. It looks like a lot of fun
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Sorsha »

Still needs some work & powers added but it was a really fun game.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
TheFloyd73
The Mark
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by TheFloyd73 »

Sounds fun, I'll sign up if it's given the green light
Winner:
Tree Mafia (MVP)
Lost Again Mafia (Season One)
Haiku Mafia