Buffy the Vampire Slayer - The Reboot [Speed Game]

Post your incomplete mafia game submissions here, regardless of game type. You may not even be sure which type you'll go with yet.

Moderator: Community Team

Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 5

Buffy the Vampire Slayer - The Reboot [Speed Game]

Post by Black Rock »

Scooby Gang

Buffy Summers - She is the Slayer. She goes out hunting at night, and gets one kill every even night. Buffy has BTSC with Giles. *secrets*

Rupert Giles - Giles is the Watcher; the Slayer's teacher and guide. If Giles dies, Potential Slayers cannot replace the Slayer. Giles has BTSC with Buffy, and any Potential Slayer who is chosen to replace her on the event of her death.

Willow Rosenburg - Willow is a powerful witch. She can use an assortment of powers, once per night. *Secrets*

Tara Maclay - Tara is also a witch. She can choose one player per turn to cast a detection spell on, and she will find out if that player is a demon or not. If she detects Willow they will gain BTSC.

Spike - He has two anytime kills. He has a modification chip and can’t kill any humans. If he targets a human his kill will fail. His love for Buffy is undying… *secrets*

Xander Harris – Xander is a regular guy, who sees a lot. He can choose one player a night to watch, and he will know if that player is a vampire or not.

Anya Jenkins - Anya is a Vengeance Demon who has joined the good side, but she will still show up as a demon to Tara's detection spell. She can summon a Monster that will randomly kill one player, once per game. She also grants wishes in the form of curses. Each night she will curse one player.

Daniel 'Oz' Osbourne - Oz is a werewolf. Certain events may trigger him to transform into a werewolf for the night, and wake up the next morning with blood on his paws... *secrets*

Cordelia Chase – Cordelia is a sometime member of the Scooby Gang. She likes to gossip, but it’s hard to tell if what she’s saying is true or false. She will get three pieces of information, at least one will be true.

Faith Lehane – Faith is a Rogue Slayer; she can join the good or the evil team. The decision may be forced, and permanent. She can kill every other night. *secrets*

Potential Slayers (3) - If the Slayer is killed, one Potential is randomly chosen to assume the role.

Riley Finn – As part as the Initiative he is looking to catch all Demons. He is looking for Adam in particular. When he finds a baddie that baddies powers will not go through that night. If he finds Adam he will kill him.

Vampire Team
Team gets to kill every other night. All members have BTSC.

Angelus –. He gets two kills to use any time he wishes (but not both in the same night), separate from the Vampire Team kill. If he kills Buffy personally… *secrets*

Drusilla - Drusilla mind is not quite on the same wavelength as everyone else's, and her dreams will tell her the role of one player of her choosing each night. *secrets*

Harmony- She has survived so far by appealing to the pity of more powerful beings. She has the power to beg for her life. *secrets*

Demon Mafia
Team gets to kill every other night.

Adam – Adam is the Don of the Demon Mafia. He is frighteningly tuned in to the world, and this level of awareness allows him to detect one role per night.

Sweet – Takes out one person per night, can’t take the same person out twice in a row. That person can’t use their ability and can’t vote the next lynch.

Independents

Mayor Richard Wilkins III – The Mayor of Sunnidale, he has the ability to pardon one lynching. *secrets*

Caleb – Caleb is a human who has been supernaturally endowed with power by the First Evil, whom he serves. He can detect Potential Slayers, and if he finds one, he kills her. He can detect every other night.

Glory
Glory is a goddess from an evil dimension. Attempts to detect Glory will result in a false and innocuous reading. Attempts to kill her at night will mostly fail - only the Slayer can kill her. She knows ALL the identities of any team* who tries to kill her. Glory gets one kill every other night, and she must outlive everyone to win.
Last edited by Black Rock on Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Buffy the Vampire Season - The Reboot

Post by Ricochet »

This Willow Rosenberg gal and Xander Harris fella sound strangely familiar...
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Re: Buffy the Vampire Slayer - The Reboot

Post by Black Rock »

I honestly have tried to pare this game down to a speed game. I am so close. I have a bigger better idea for my full game submission for the next poll sometime next year.

This is almost the same game that was run like 6 years ago. I am changing things (LoRab). There are still people that were around at the begging of The Piano (RIP) days. I think this was the second game ran on that site. LC and I have discussed this game at length. We have wanted to reboot it for years. I might just have to drop the potentials.
Last edited by Black Rock on Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Also, I want to run this with a location map. All roles are subject to change.
Last edited by Black Rock on Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

I missed this the first time around and have been waiting forever for the reboot. YAY!
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 2

Post by S~V~S »

Black Rock, I found it :)
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

S~V~S wrote:Black Rock, I found it :)
No, I PM'd you.
Last edited by Black Rock on Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 2

Post by S~V~S »

Black Rock wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Black Rock, I found it :)
No, I PM'd you.
I was finding it as you were PMing me :cloud9:

You have been added~
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
G-Man
Made Man

Re: Buffy the Vampire Season - The Reboot [Speed Game]

Post by G-Man »

I have a Buffy game in my past games spreadsheet but I can't remember if I played your Piano game or not. The player list looks more like it might have been an STV game. Buffy was never my thing but Black Rock and/or Long Con games are. Hopefully I'll be able to find time for this one.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Spoiler: show
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Re: Buffy the Vampire Slayer - The Reboot [Speed Game]

Post by Black Rock »

G-Man wrote:I have a Buffy game in my past games spreadsheet but I can't remember if I played your Piano game or not. The player list looks more like it might have been an STV game. Buffy was never my thing but Black Rock and/or Long Con games are. Hopefully I'll be able to find time for this one.
I sure hope you can.
Last edited by Black Rock on Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Re: Buffy the Vampire Season - The Reboot [Speed Game]

Post by a2thezebra »

Consider me hyped for this. Dibs on Glory!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny

Return to “The Basement”