33%

Total votes: 15
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 10
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Re: 2016 Game of Champions - Hatch

Post by LoRab »

DharmaHelper wrote:Why do you constantly assume my suspicion of you is only to bait reactions to it :ponder:

I may vote sign in this thread but I may also get you lynched in the main thread.
Do you have access to the main thread?
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 75

Post by DharmaHelper »

LoRab wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Why do you constantly assume my suspicion of you is only to bait reactions to it :ponder:

I may vote sign in this thread but I may also get you lynched in the main thread.
Do you have access to the main thread?
Not yet.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 10
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

I'm not seeing baddie LC, I don't think. At least he's not reading bad to me. I have an eye on him always, but for now I'm thinking he's civ.

I'm going to vote sig. Because I remember being suspish of him from posts of his in the main thread. And as folks have indicated that floyd has been seen in the thread but hasn't posted, so may be silenced.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Uh oh I switched to LC so that Floyd/Sig would be tied

U H O H

ImageImage
ImageImage
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 25

Post by DrWilgy »

Long Con wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
Long Con wrote:What if Floyd is silenced?
Idk. He was here earlier today.

Floyd isn't a bad vote really. Kinda the same case as Sig in which I'd be OK with him being lynched for the sake of advancing discussion. My reason to vote Sig over Floyd is that Quin thing.
...but you wouldn't consider your statement as among the scummiest of the game?
Not really, that was more so a joke as I don't think it's the case. In a closed set up we should play to what we know.
- I know Floyd is a notorious lurker
- I don't know if silencing really is a thing
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DharmaHelper wrote:Uh oh I switched to LC so that Floyd/Sig would be tied

U H O H
I'm in.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 31

Post by Sorsha »

Why on earth would someone silence Floyd?
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 6
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Paprika »

Sorsha wrote:Why on earth would someone silence Floyd?
Agreed. There's no reason to silence Floyd, since he was contributing almost nothing even before we entered the Hatch.
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Paprika »

DharmaHelper wrote:My vote is on LC for now because:

A) My original points from the first thread
B) His defensive reaction to the "Hm" posts
C) His MacDougall Vote
D) General vibes.
What about LC's Mac vote was suspicious?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Professor Farnsworth wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:My vote is on LC for now because:

A) My original points from the first thread
B) His defensive reaction to the "Hm" posts
C) His MacDougall Vote
D) General vibes.
What about LC's Mac vote was suspicious?
Smells like a bus.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Quin wrote:
Black Rock wrote:Well this kinda sucks. I don't have any suspicions of any one in the hatch. Mafia is hard.
Who do you trust among us in the hatch?
Trust is a heavy word. Too early to trust anyone.
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

timmer wrote:Sorry guys, mega long day, souble shift. My thoughts are the same as this morning. I have another double tmorrow, so I'll tune in around lunch and figure out where my vote will go. I could see a MacD vote, but in case he is silenced, MACD you need to post in other non-mafia areas of the site to show that you are around but can't post in here.

I'm currently suspicious of Timmer and Floyd because of this post. Something doesn't smell right about it. I'm going to put my vote on Floyd at this moment.
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Why are you suspicious of Floyd because of that post? Why not vote timmer?

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Surely Black Rock hasn't just pulled a quote entirely unrelated to Floyd to justify a vote for him to break the tie and save a teammate.

Surely.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 36

Post by Quin »

DrWilgy wrote:
Professor Farnsworth wrote:Wilgy, why did you vote me?
Idk, same reason why I'd be willing to vote BR, Sig, BWT, or Sriracha. I got a whole lotta null from you.

You just happened to be the player in that group to use the "Priz" meme.

I'm hesitant to vote Floyd atm due to me not trusting Quin. I think I'm seeing "Hey, I'm off the ballot! Time to be lazy" Quin.

I'm hesitant to trust LC currently. I've been tone reading him bad. I can't pin point this though, and it's not a vote worthy read.

Lastly I'm finding myself agreeing with DH often. Perhaps too often, and I should reevaluate.
I'm not being lazy.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

What? BR, can you please explain that thought process?

linki - Hi Quin.
Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

DrWilgy wrote:What? BR, can you please explain that thought process?

linki - Hi Quin.
[insert activity]
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

DharmaHelper wrote:Surely Black Rock hasn't just pulled a quote entirely unrelated to Floyd to justify a vote for him to break the tie and save a teammate.

Surely.
Her train of thought supports a timmer vote, not a Floyd one. I don't like it much.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

It looks like today is going to be a bad internet day. :evileye:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Black Rock wrote:
Quin wrote:
Black Rock wrote:Well this kinda sucks. I don't have any suspicions of any one in the hatch. Mafia is hard.
Who do you trust among us in the hatch?
Trust is a heavy word. Too early to trust anyone.
I meant it synonymously with 'civ-read'. Do you have any of them?
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

We should bandwagon BR

U H O H

ImageImage
ImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Why not who she was saving?
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

You think it's LC just to be clear?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I could. I'll wait on BR's explanation before I do anything though.
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Sorsha wrote:You think it's LC just to be clear?

I dunno who it could be, but "Here's a post by timmer that doesn't mention Floyd so I suspect Floyd and will vote for him" Doesn't track.

ImageImage
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 15

Post by sig »

Hey hey hey I'm alive, kinda.

I'd like to apologize for my absences, I've got a paper and test due tomorrow and then like four tests next week I've been studying for that are next week. I'll catch up on the thread right now, I do have to say lynching me will result in very little knowledge. I'll be reading over LC logic for lynching me, but a very good rule of thumb with LC is that if he is voting for me he is mafia. This isn't some wild accusation this is a meta driven thought process.
ImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

I've got some suspicion of BR from main thread regarding her Mac posts & vote but I'm also eyeing LC and LoRab for entertaining the thought that Floyd might be silenced.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Quin and Farnsworth could put BR into the tie.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 47
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

This thread turned into an explosion of bullshit, hard to decide where to begin.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Long Con wrote:This thread turned into an explosion of bullshit, hard to decide where to begin.
Where do you stand on BR?
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I think we should ask why would Epi be killed day 1? He was right on Mac which would be one reason but without seeing the thread I can't do a veyr good NKA. So if I live through this phase I'll do one for sure, if not I suggest a few players do, since I suspect he named more than one mafia member.

Also I'm reading and posting as I go, so if a question was answered or an issue resolved to bad I'm addressing it. :beer:
Sorsha wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:So Sorsha, of the Hatchies, whom do you suspect, and why?
Llama called me out as bad in the Felt 2 game based on my very first post of the game and my use of smilies/tone so I will put some stock in his read of sig so far this game.

Black Rock's posts about Mac had me feeling a bit of suspicion towards her yesterday. Without being able to see the main thread its going to be difficult to explain though.
Can you explain your thoughts on BK?

I always use tons of smilies look at any game of mine and you'll see them. In fact I reckon I use fewer as a baddie. :shrug:

This is however, in no way a mafia/civ identification.
Long Con wrote:BWT, Wilgy, sig, Sorsha, Floyd... those are the players that I feel most negative about in this here Hatch. BWT and Floyd are low-posters as I recall, maybe the lowest? Sorsha is down there as well. sig, I think some of his posts made me suspicious. I'd love to be able to look back over that one. And dear Wilgy... maybe I don't suspect Wilgy so much.

This doesn't need to be about low-posters yet though. 48 hours in this Hatch, right?
Ah See I really dislike this post, LC literally names the two low posters/inactive players (floyd and BWT) and then the two players who came close to being lynched last phase, Wilgy and myself. He is going after low hanging fruit for sure.

Quin wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:So quin of our hostages...I mean contemporaries, who do you suspect and why?
I could vote for Floyd. I dislike the support he gave for your bullshit BTSC thing earlier.

I can't recall a single thing Farnsworth has said so far. I could put him in the timmer pile of people I expect content from. timmer is no longer in the timmer pile, FYI.

I want to understand the sig suspicion, but I can already tell you I don't agree that his smiley use is suspicious. He's probably the youngest guy here, and I think smiley use is just the standard for people his age. What else is there?

I do have an unjustified ping for Black Rock. I'm not sure why I have it. I just do. I won't act on it until I can read her main thread posts again.
Yeah good point y'all are just dinosaurs who don't understand youth slang and lingo. :p

I'm pretty sure Farnsworth was suspected by Priz for posting without providing context? I do recall Farnsy posting, but I don't remember what he said.
timmer wrote:
Quin wrote:
timmer wrote:Ahh Pisces ftw... that's too bad quin would have been a contender for my vote.
Who else is a contender for your vote?
I could see a Sig vote, I guess he would be my new default choice but I want to flesh some things out. I had noticed a few people mentioning Floyd and the prof as being potentially shady but I don't remember why. Anyone remember?

Also I feel pretty good about LC and DH.
Why a sig vote?

Why do you feel good about LC and DH?
LoRab wrote:OK, agreed with all who stated above that it's really annoying to not be able to see the main thread, in order to see what was said previously. As is obvious, I suspect Wilgy, although less so than Day 1, based on lynch result--knowing that mafia has game-related roles (or at least some mafia), the slip seems less likely to be a slip. That said, his defense still doesn't sit right. And I still don't like that he never answered my question about why he automatically went to the conclsion that the first player to post about being from a game was lying about what game they were from, and what motivation he thinks they would have for lying about what game they were from.

I also suspect sig. Suspicion of him has been brought up a few times. He had one post that definitely pinged me and I didn't mention it at the time because I had cut and pasted a bunch of quotes and then lost them and didn't get around to going back to getting them all again and needed to get on with posting. And I don't remember exactly what it was or why it pinged me. And I realize that isn't at all helpful. And I really wish I could go back and reread his posts now. Dammit.
I've done nothing that warrants a day 2 lynch, apparently I was to calm when people suspected me, while in reality I just didn't have the time to freak out like I normally would, I used to many smiley faces, and for my thoughts on Scotty.

Nothing concrete at all and nothing that fits into my baddie meta, in fact baddie Sig can very easily copy a civ outrage freak out, look at Scrimmage I'm pretty sure I did that there.

Page 1 done onto page 2

Sorsha makes a good point on Lorab, scum slips do happen, but I'm always wary on lynching on them seeing how often I get band wagoned for that.

I didn't see anything that interesting on page two just some back and forth between lorab and Sorsha some things on Farnsworth, nothing I can think to comment on.

Page 3 point for Quin due to the South park thingy (I can't think of the word I want source? Nah that isn't it stupid college it's making me dumber) guess I won't be lynching him today. :p
timmer wrote:By the way Floyd was reading the thread about an hour ago. His lack of posting now becomes more of an issue when I know he has been here, knows he is in the hatch, and chose to say nothing. It suggests eother complete ennui or he's hanging in btsc somewhere. Either way it doesn't look good.
This is floyd's normal meta though isn't it?
LoRab wrote:Thus far, BR, Professor Farnsworth, Sig, and Floyd haven't posted yet. Yes?

Just to track if someone is silenced....or someone is pretending to be.
I'm here. Let's party :mafia:

Long Con wrote:
LoRab wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
LoRab wrote:Thus far, BR, Professor Farnsworth, Sig, and Floyd haven't posted yet. Yes?

I would hope that silencing wouldn't be a thing in a scenario where we are split into groups.
Why not? If there is a silencing role or roles, I'd assume that role/those roles would still go through...I don't see why not?
Yes, this.

I don't think BR is silenced. Hopefully she will get in here. I know she just hasn't played Mafia in a while, so it's hard for her to fit time for it into her normal routine.

This is weird? Bringing up silencing when we literally have no idea if it is real, it's like when people talk about their role to spite the silenced player. :eye:

DharmaHelper wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:I think I'll take this opportunity to vote LC.
Why?
I sense a disturbance in the force.

:faint:

This is very very telling.

This was page three I'm posting this, going to work on my paper and be back in a bit.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also quick thing I really don't think lynching Floyd is the way to go, he could be mafia yes, but its hard to tell since he hasn't really posted at all. I know mafia floyd does this, but that was also like his first and second game here which could play into his low posting. If I had to pick a player to lynch I think I'd go with DH and lynch LC. Unless I'm misreading DH and really screwing up my read of LC, I believe LC isn't a civ.
ImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Long Con wrote:This thread turned into an explosion of bullshit, hard to decide where to begin.
I would like to hear your reasons for thinking either a civ or mafia silencer would target Floyd.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

sig wrote:Also quick thing I really don't think lynching Floyd is the way to go, he could be mafia yes, but its hard to tell since he hasn't really posted at all. I know mafia floyd does this, but that was also like his first and second game here which could play into his low posting. If I had to pick a player to lynch I think I'd go with DH and lynch LC. Unless I'm misreading DH and really screwing up my read of LC, I believe LC isn't a civ.
Weren't you riding my jock D1? What changed?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

What South Park thingy are you talking about, sig?
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

sig wrote:Also quick thing I really don't think lynching Floyd is the way to go, he could be mafia yes, but its hard to tell since he hasn't really posted at all. I know mafia floyd does this, but that was also like his first and second game here which could play into his low posting. If I had to pick a player to lynch I think I'd go with DH and lynch LC. Unless I'm misreading DH and really screwing up my read of LC, I believe LC isn't a civ.
Yeah, I don't want to vote for Floyd if it turns out he's been silenced. It's too early for that.

I'll vote for Black Rock.
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DharmaHelper wrote:Surely Black Rock hasn't just pulled a quote entirely unrelated to Floyd to justify a vote for him to break the tie and save a teammate.
The post is not unrelated to Floyd. Timmer made it clear he meant Floyd when he said Mac. Quit showboating and start playing the game.
DharmaHelper wrote:I dunno who it could be, but "Here's a post by timmer that doesn't mention Floyd so I suspect Floyd and will vote for him" Doesn't track.
You are clearly more dedicated to leading a bandwagon than understanding something that takes just a little bit of critical thought.
sig wrote: I'll be reading over LC logic for lynching me, but a very good rule of thumb with LC is that if he is voting for me he is mafia. This isn't some wild accusation this is a meta driven thought process.
Ok, if it's meta-driven, prove it. You're making it up.
Sorsha wrote:I'm also eyeing LC and LoRab for entertaining the thought that Floyd might be silenced.
Floyd has been seen reading the thread several times, and has not posted once, despite being discussed. How do you explain this, Sorsha? I agree that he's not a likely silencing target. Maybe a silence got redirected to him. I don't know.
Quin wrote:Where do you stand on BR?
I don't think she's bad.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I feel pretty confident with my LC vote actually.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

That's Floyd being Floyd. That's how I explain it.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

sig wrote:
Long Con wrote:
LoRab wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

I would hope that silencing wouldn't be a thing in a scenario where we are split into groups.
Why not? If there is a silencing role or roles, I'd assume that role/those roles would still go through...I don't see why not?
Yes, this.

I don't think BR is silenced. Hopefully she will get in here. I know she just hasn't played Mafia in a while, so it's hard for her to fit time for it into her normal routine.

This is weird? Bringing up silencing when we literally have no idea if it is real, it's like when people talk about their role to spite the silenced player. :eye:
Are you eyeing me or Lorab here?
DharmaHelper wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:I think I'll take this opportunity to vote LC.
Why?
I sense a disturbance in the force.
:faint:

This is very very telling.
Probably, but not in the way you seem to mean it.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Weren't you riding my jock D1? What changed?
Well you were right I guess, also mainly I picked up a few hints and connected a few dots. I also don't remember thinking you were mafia I just disliked your ideas.

@LC that's alot of work for someone who is already busy but fine. I'll try to find and link the games.

I don't see why Floyd would be silenced, I think he is just inactive. :shrug2:

linki: How do you think I mean it?
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

It's possible I confused BR's post. Might not be the best place to put a vote.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

DharmaHelper wrote:It's possible I confused BR's post. Might not be the best place to put a vote.
I thought our reasons for putting her name out there were the same. Was I wrong?
ImageImageImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Surely.
It was entirely related to Floyd, Timmer cleared that up. I think that post reeks like a teammate talking to a teammate and I think Mac was the other teammate. I think Timmer screwed up and put the wrong teammate into his post.
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

I chose to vote Floyd over Timmer because Floyd already had votes and I didn't need to spread the votes out anymore. I suspect them equally.
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Black Rock wrote:I chose to vote Floyd over Timmer because Floyd already had votes and I didn't need to spread the votes out anymore. I suspect them equally.
I can understand that.
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Quin wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:It's possible I confused BR's post. Might not be the best place to put a vote.
I thought our reasons for putting her name out there were the same. Was I wrong?
Was your reason because her post/vote seemed opportunistic and hasty?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I'm back on Floyd.

linki: No, it was because her post gave the impression that she was primarily suspicious of timmer and that a bad timmer flip would influence her read on Floyd.
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Nice leading question, DH.
DharmaHelper